Hawthorn, Adelaide

Finding tradesmen.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2018

I found it a bit confusing at first. I'd contact people and get no response. Once I had actual contact with one it was better and I could make an appointment to get a quote.

Excellent business concept !!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2018

It was my neighbor who introduced me to hipages and since then I have recommended this company to many friends and family. Trade people are prompt ,polite and excellent at their trade. So far I have used roof cleaning and pool cleaning. So congratulations and keep up your excellence.

A Fraud company

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2018

Please beware of hi pages they cheaters they took to $1000 from my bank account without my permission and I contacted them they agreed to stop taking my money. But they keep continually taking my money. Bank advised me they can't do anything please don't sign any contract with hi pages any business I don't know what do now.

In july:

They took $199 from my account I don't know what to do now please careful about the hi pages the cheating company.

Roof tiler

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2018

Real First Class Roofing was employed to repair the Ridge cappings on our tiled roof in Kellyville Ridge, NSW. He was responsive, efficient and well priced. I would recommend Travis for all roof tiling services.

Great service easy to use and saved me heaps of time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2018

Very good experience first time I have used the service and will use it again. Follow up from the team was excellent

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2018

First Class Garages was excellent will use again and to maintain servicing into the future. Would recommend very highly in all areas.

Total rip off

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2018

I told hi pages I wasn't happy with their services and told them I did not want to continue with the company have since not had any leads for several months but continue to be sent monthly charges.

Melbourne

Verified Customer

Awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2018

Each time I have used HiPages, I have found their assistance and service to be A+++. Also each of the trades that have been in contact have been fantastic. Will definitely always go through Hipages in the future.

Fast and efficient service.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2018

I can recommend your service to anyone. Contractors are notified soon after you provide the details of the job on your website. Within minutes of posting the job contractors are responding. Great Service!!

Wonderful service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

Hi pages provided a number of contractors to perform the necessary work at my house. I have secured one of those contractors and I am happy with his quotes thus far .

Excellent bathroom renovation done

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

Prompt response from Hipages with regular follow-ups.
The tradie is an expert are we are delighted with the result.
Covered woodwork, plastering, painting and tiling.

They havent got tradesman in ALL areas as they claim they do

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

I wanted a plumber so I typed in my postcode on their web site was told YES we have tradesman in your area, so I proceeded with the ad, Got a test message stating Hip pages are alerting businesses in my area, I thought great two days later I get a text message from Hip pages wanting to know if I wanted to close the ad as they had no tradesman in my area. they claim they have tradesman in ALL areas but they know they haven't they just say that. If they Bulls**t about that what else do they bulls**t about

• 3 comments
  • 8 helpful votes

Got scammed

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

I signed up with them, the leads at first seemed like good quality, won a couple of decent jobs, then got called by them offering me a contract which would save me money, so I agreed, thn the quality leads seemed to disappear and my credit just started building up because I wasn't using it, nothing was worth quoting on. Contract is gonna expire and they will take all my credit when it does, I've been scammed. Never again with this mob

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Quick and effective response

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

Quick and effective response to my request, followed up by a professional tradesman and satisfactory resolution to my problem. Why should I write more words?

Ants

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

We received prompt service with speedy carrying out of required action by the tradesman involved. Over a week later, the problem seems to have gone (ant infestation in kitchen). Helpful explanation of likely causes and the steps he had taken to treat it, were very helpful,

Really useful service - thanks!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2018

I was contacted by a tradesman within a couple of hours [this was on a Sunday]. I ended up going with him as he was very clear and reasonable with his pricing - Peter was prompt, courteous and did a fabulous job at fixing my blinds. Will use him, and this service again.

You are my saviours. Don't feel lost anymore

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2018

Your response is quick and your variety of suggestions/introductions impressive. Will use you again no doubt. Thanks for your continued follow ups.

Good job

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2018

I am happy with your service so far. 3 companies contacted me and sent their quotes. I haven't select any of them only because a friend insisted to come and visit us and do the job for us.

Melbourne

Great service - so simple

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2018

Needed to find someone to install a split system (that I had yet to buy). Within no time I had been contacted by 3 interested parties; within 2 weeks of my first contact with HiPages, my split system had been very satisfactorily installed. Would have been even quicker if I'd already bought the unit. Highly recommend their service.

Wollert

• 1 review
  • 3 helpful votes
Private message

Fraud careful.. this a big scam

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2018

I’m a small tradie and they ripped me off for around $550 they deducted money from my card without my permission. Be careful..

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

1 of 281 pages

How do I recommend a trader?

BCheers asked on Jul 10, 2018

How much are the leads if you win the job? subscriptions etc

Marie asked on Jun 01, 2018

Answer this

They offer packages on CONTRACT they promise the world and deliver tyre kickers screwing trades down to the bone. They have no sympathy for their customers(tradies) who aren’t winning work and they expect trades to be accepting leads within 5 minutes to get the chance to talk to a customer who is being contacted by your competitors, they are a big bussines screwing us little guys, the sooner they go down the better. Don’t join unless you like being screwed.

You pay before you wi. The job, you’ll be lucky if the customer even answers let alone replies to you. It’s just a waist of time and money.

I just accepted a lead and its put me in "waitlisted", what dose this mean ?

Jarrod R asked on May 21, 2018

Answer this

When your offer/lead is not the only one, then your offer is waitlisted

This is my problem too, very hard to win a job or get a response from their leads, no one ever answers and they never call back or reply. When they do reply it’s very suspicious because it would be easier to reply to me being a highly reviewed tradie.

You have the same issue as me and many others, they expect us to accept leads within 5 minutes and when you sit by waiting and accept instantly you still get waitlisted on any decent job. The left over jobs aren’t worth accepting as they never answer and. Ever respond or reply, the winner is hi pages they get paid because we’re under contract because we accepted being desperate for work we’re valnerable