Excellent Site

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2017

I have used Hi Pages site for my recent paving job. The site connected me to quick 3 paving companies which were nearby to my place. The public reviews were available which helped me to choose the contractor (cost vs reviews).
This site is a great help!

Perth

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Great way to find dodgy tradies in your area

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2017

I posted a door hanging job, got 2 replies aggreeed to a quote (Jarrad). Was 2hr late on the aggree time. Had to change what he wanted to do and price. Did a average job. Whole time he was on site he was complaining about his divorce and how 2 of his friends committed suicide thought Hipages was a find/hire tradies no provide therapy to them. And after all that he stole my ladder (I did get it back the next day after threatened to go the police) . Hipages did contact me about my review of the tradie and told me they are just a middle man no responsibility is taken for jobs/work provided through them.

Gee Bee Plumbing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2017

I was looking for a plumber & electrician hipages refeered Gee Bees Plumbing to me; the jobs were completed within 2 weeks. I found the service very prompt, communication was excellent, I have no complaints; therefore I'm one very happy camper. Gee Bees connected me with an electrician also. Thanx guys and thanks to hipages, without this service these jobs would still be waiting.

First time user - fantastic results

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2017

Frustrated by contacting fencing contractors offering sloppy service. Your service was quick and great. Definitely will use your service again.

Very good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2017

Quick and effective site.. Contractor was also very efficient, co operative and professional. Glad to recommend you to the world.

Gr8 Mate

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2017

My experience with hipages was gr8 mate. Put request in for TV antenna repair job and within 48 hrs had three responses accepted one and job was complete. Could have been done within 24 hrs but I wasn't available.

Barkers Carpet Cleaning

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 19, 2017

Thankyou Rowan for doing a great job of cleaning the carpets and also letting me know you were going to be a little late. That is very good service. Would use you again.

This is perfect. Can't live without it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 19, 2017

Quick response from tradesman and morethan than one to compare the price with so I know I'm getting ripped off.

Highly Recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 19, 2017

Prompt response and thorough follow up. I got three tradies coming to my house and inspect the problem in the first week and another one on the waiting list.

Response was good.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

job for spraying garden weeds two out of four contacted me, had job done within a day of my request, can't get better than that.thanks hipages.

ORAN PARK

EXCELLENT

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

DJS earthmoving and excavations, the best, reliable, quick, efficient, for all your earthmoving needs call Daniel, and the price is amazing,, well done Daniel, your awesome..job done at Oran Park this morning we're very very happy with you. call 0451 899 007 he's the best there is.

Waste of my time

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

Requested Tree Loppers & contacted by firm that made appointment & then didn't turn up. Wasted 1/2 day of my time. I didn't bother to contact other loppers from Hipages list, found reliable local lopper from in local Newspaper. Farewell Hipages tree loppers & Hipages.

Very efficient

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

I contacted your website for trades covering bathrooms and arborists.
within a day I had numerous contacts to choose from.

Hipages a total ripoff way for TRADIES

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

First I've heard about HIPAGES from one of my friends, and he said it worth it give it a go. Need to mention that he is painter and I'm doing a different business.

So I called HIPAGES and signed up with them for about couple of month ago. The way it works is for every lead acceptation you will be CHARGED not for getting a job and that is what I found out my self and no body told me before from HIPAGES.

For the first month I accepted every leads I thought suits my situation (about 30) and realized that 50% of the customers DO NOT response
at all I've tried phone call, text message and email all the three possible ways that I could contact them. I thought they might do not respond to me so I've tried different phone numbers and emails to contact them (about 3-4 different numbers and emails-my friend) but still no response. Then I thought they might be busy at the moment so I tried contacting them again after a few weeks and surprisingly no answer again. There is no possible way that a real person doesn't respond to any call, text message or email from anyone during a month unless they're FAKE users.

I rang HIPAIGES customer service and told them the problem but wasn't satisfied with the answer.
50% of the customers are just FAKE!!! So that 50% is what I (and other tradies) paid for nothing but FAKE customers.
That is how HIPAGES make profit, Ripping off the tradies!

Will never recommend to anyone and will never use the service again.

Comments
Home Improvement Pages Official

Hi Rad, My name is Kate and I’m the Customer Service Manager at hipages. I can confirm that you are correct in saying that we offer a pay per lead, and not a pay per job service. This should have... read more »

Sydney

• 3 helpful votes

Fast and efficient :)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

I received two calls within minutes of requesting a tradesman for a refrigeration repair. Both tradesmen were polite, professional and gave me quotes for my job and offered to come to repair the problem that same day! I have used hipages 3 times now and every time the service from the tradesmen has been excellent. I would recommend using hipages to anyone looking for a trades person online. Thank you !

Verified Customer

Good site to get quotes for tradesmen in your area

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

I have had many returns from tradesmen on my projects, however, not all have got back to me after they inspected the site. Generally though, the experience is positive, with tradies giving me a quote soon after inspection.

Great and efficient services.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

Went online to get a split air con fitted after I had bought one, got a few emails on trades people, first tradesman was fine from Split System Maintenance. Chris was his mane and did a great job and was thorough with his work.
Very happy.

Pergola.. One happy customer!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

We needed someone to build our pergola and through Hipages we found Khanh Contractors. khanh and his wife Leanne showed up promptly to give us a quote and even came back to re-quote when we wanted some changes made, all this without any problem. They understood exactly what we wanted, so happy we the service we paid a deposit and job was booked in. Khanh arrived earlier than expected on the day we agreed and our pergola was finished by the end of he day. He knew what he was doing, worked fast and efficiently and didn't leave any mess behind. I am very happy we now have a beautiful big pergola to enjoy all year round. I would highly recommend Khanh Contractors to anyone interested in patios or pergolas.

Very good experience!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

On arrival I left my phone in my vehicle. Despite it already been taken and parked, one of the staff members walked back up to collect my phone. The waiting time for the shuttle was longer then expected upon return to Brisbane Airport. But overall it was a positive experience. I will certainly use them again.

Requested for tradesmen

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

Quick responses from tradesmen to our calls. Good workmanship recommended. Just as we needed for the job's requirement. Thank you

1 of 227 pages

Can I edit a job after I have posted it?

Andrea Walker asked on Jul 24, 2017

Anyone else got a problem with the inundation of emails regardless of your time scale for the job?

Geordie asked on Jul 21, 2017

Answer this

Hi Geordie,

We definitely wouldn’t want you to feel inundated by emails from hipages. Please shoot me at email with your details ([email protected]) and I will look into this for you.

Thanks,
Kate,
hipages Team

Does the tradie still pay for a lead when they do not get the job they quoted for?

Lisa Quain asked on Jun 22, 2017

Answer this

Hello

I have no idea but I lost my $200 and my job not done. Spoke to Hi pages mgt....but they can't help....they have no policy to protect us....

Hi I have no idea, but from now on I am getting my own quotes by using the yellow pages.

Hi Lisa. I don't quite understand your question but i will tell you of my exxperience with the tradie i just had to install 2 skylights. I couldnt praise them enough for the workmanship and curtisity he showed. As for the tradie being paid if you dont take their quote I had 2 qoutes before deciding and i didnt have to pay for them. Hope this helps. I highly recommend the tradie on hi pages otherwise they wouldnt be recommended.