Verified Customer Construction End Date: Oct 2018

Awesome service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

Blake laid everything out before we signed anything. We found him honest and hard working at all times. Blake’s communication between Ana and myself was always prompt and was happy to accommodate any requests we had and was a total professional. Blake’s easy going nature sat well with us. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to family and friends. Thanks mate!

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Western Australia Official

Hi Lyndsay and Ana
Thank you for your feedback on Blake and the Homebuyers experience. We are extremely proud of our Sales Team and pleased to hear you would recommend him without hesitation.
Many thanks
The Homebuyers Centre Team

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Aug 2018

Thankyou Homebuyers Centre for your excellent Customer Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 12, 2017

From the moment I decided to walk into a display home a few months ago, I’ve received nothing but 5 star service and support. As a very nervous first home buyer, I knew I needed to learn as much as possible before making such a huge financial decision, and I needed someone patient and forgiving during this learning process. My New Homes Consultant, Blake, has been extremely encouraging and transparent throughout the entire process, and not once have I felt pressured into making any decisions. Never has there been a question he couldn’t answer, and the suggestions and support I’ve received has been above and beyond what I expected. The Homebuyers Centre team has helped me so much and held my hand through every step of the way; from how to get my personal finances organised, deciding on a budget, demonstrating and explaining all the different designs and options, finding the perfect house and land package, and now all the way through to finance applications. Not only have I found a beautiful house design for an unbeatable price, I’ve got a team of great people supporting me, which is crucial if you’re inexperienced! I couldn’t recommend a better place to go if you’re looking to build your first home. I have every confidence that they will continue to deliver this unbeatable service and quality throughout the building process and I will definitely be recommending Homebuyers Centre to anyone interested in building a home!

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Western Australia Official

Thank you so much Shana for taking the time to provide this feedback. We are pleased that you have chosen Homebuyers to take you on this exciting journey to home ownership.

All the best

Homebuyers Centre, WA

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jan 2018

Love Home Buyers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2017

Although my house hasn't been completed yet. I'm more then happy with how efficient and helpful everyone at Home Buyers has been. Whenever i have a question... sometimes stupid ones. Luke has always gotten back to me within a reasonable timeframe. I never felt pressured or rushed into anything. Overall i have had a wonderful experience so far and i can't wait until its complete.

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Western Australia Official

Hi Michelle, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this lovely review about your building process with Homebuyers Centre so far. We are so happy to hear that you are having a positive ... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jul 2017

Thank you Homebuyer Centre you have made our dream come true.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2017

We are very pleased with our New Home. Everybody from Homebuyers were helpful from start to end. Thank you so much for all your advice, and guidance and for providing us with our perfect dream home. From day 1 from first meeting Mark Chapman and right up till the day we were handed our keys, we were very happy with everything.

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Western Australia Official

Hi, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful review of your building process with Homebuyers Centre. We are so pleased to hear that you have had a really positive experience... read more »

Top notch customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2017

Although I'm currently still in the early stages of the building process (slab down), Homebuyers has been an absolute pleasure to deal with so far. Nothing was skipped over with New Homes Consultant Jaxon when I first started discussing my plans to build, which I found reassuring. Everyone I've dealt with so far has been very professional and responded to my queries in a timely manner. I can't express enough just how easy it's been dealing with Homebuyers.

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Western Australia Official

Hi Daniel, Thank you so much for taking the taking the time to write this review. We are so pleased to hear that you are having a stress-free building experience & we can't wait for you to be in... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Mar 2018

Great customer service and very smooth/easy process

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2017

Homebuyers centre and my salesperson Mark Chapman have been fantastic with helping me through the process of building my first home. I had done very little research on building companies when I first went to see them (was referred by a friend) and after my first meeting, I did not feel the need to talk to any other builders before going ahead, as their credentials were impressive and it seemed like an obvious choice. My land is due to settle this month and construction is scheduled to start soon after, so HBC have made it a very smooth process for me so far, and much easier and faster than I expected.

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Western Australia Official

Hi Cas, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful review about your building journey with Homebuyers Centre so far. We are so pleased to hear that you have had a stress free... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Mar 2018

Our First Home - Thanks to Homebuyers and Paul O'Donoghue who is the best in the west!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2017

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Western Australia Official

Hi Nat, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We are passionate about getting first home buyers into their own homes & absolutely love hearing stories like your own. We ar... read more »

Wonderful service, smooth construction

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2017

Homebuyers were fantastic through the building process, keeping me updated throughout the building stages and answering any questions I had. The homebuyers team and builders are definitely the best for quality and service and i wouldn't have gone with anyone else. I will definitely be recommending to anyone who is looking to build. Special thanks to Paul O'Donoghue who was very informative from the beginning; as I'm a first home buyer, he talked me through everything. Top job and I'm very happy with the end result, no complaints.

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Western Australia Official

Hi Tessa, Thank you so much for taking the time out to write this review about your building experience with Homebuyers Centre. We are so pleased to hear that you were guided through the proces... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jun 2016

My forever home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2017

From the first visit to look at home designs with Sales Representative Chris Herbert to the moment that I got my keys, I could not fault Homebuyers Centre.
Chris also helped me find my perfect block of land and made great suggestions to make the house my own.
I was kept updated on every step of the build too.
The standard of workmanship was great - I had built 4 times before and this was by far my best experience.

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Western Australia Official

Hi Sue, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful review of your building experience with Homebuyers Centre. We're so pleased to hear that Chris was able to help you along e... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Nov 2017

Very Pleased First Home Buyer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2017

Homebuyers have assisted me in purchasing my first home and the entire process was expedited with transparent communication. Mark helped me locate a suitable option based off my individual needs and financial restrictions, the home is now underway and is being built at an excellent rate. Homebuyers provide regular updates in relation to the progress of the build which is great, allowing me to have confidence that the build is managed to a high pedigree of standard. Would highly recommend to anyone looking to build.

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Western Australia Official

Hi Matthew, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this lovely review. We are so pleased to hear that you are having a great building experience with Homebuyers Centre and that Mark has... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Feb 2018

Great Experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2017

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Western Australia Official

Hi Jane, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this lovely review about your building process with Homebuyers Centre so far. We are so pleased to hear that we have been able to make yo... read more »

Fantastic experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2017

From walking in to the display home on a whim one Sunday, not thinking I would ever be able to own my own home - to now, being in my brand new home only took a year. A year ago I could only dream that it was a possibility. At first it didn't seem I would qualify, but Luke (McRae) the sales rep at the display still took my enquiry seriously and tried to see if I would be able to make this dream come true. After talking with the team at Resolve finance, it was definitely possible. The wheels were set in motion. I chose my land. I chose my home de sign. I was able to secure finance with the help of Kevin (Murphy) at Resolve Finance and next minute there I was choosing my bricks and bits and pieces that would become my first home. Any variations or problems with my selections were quickly and very efficiently handled. Within 6 months I had gone from a simple enquiry to getting the slab poured.

Each step of the build I recieved updates and I regularly visited taking heaps of photos to mark each stage in the process. If I noticed any problems or had an queries I just had to contact customer service and they would answer them clearly and concisely and promptly. When the time for final inspection prior to handover finally came I was so excited. Unfortunately, my flooring was missed in the addenda. The site manager was incredibly apologetic and right then and there got in the phone and organised for the flooring to get done right away. It was great to see that they owned up to the error and worked tirelessly to fix it. And in fact it worked to my advantage. The site manager Gary gave me the number of the painter they used for my ceilings and doors and I was able to get them in to do the painting prior to the floors being put down. I was incredibly grateful for the suggestion by Gary.

Ehen everything was fixed and finished and all the little finishing touches had been done I was able to sign off the house. It looked amazing! I was soooooo happy. I got my keys a few days later and starting moving my stuff in straight away. Another hiccup with the locks. They had been tampered with during lock up and had been replaced. I was made aware of this and had signed off on it. But the keys had been cut for the previous locks. Homebuyers organised for a locksmith to come straight away and I was able to access all doors. Even after handover they were so helpful and prompt in their help. I had to contact the customer service department for some paperwork that I needed and they were able to get it for me in a very short amount of time. Overall, even with those small things and the usual issues with any building or construction experience it has been a fantastic journey. My first home looks amazing and I'm so proud that I have achieved this milestone and do grateful for Homebuyers for helping me to get here.

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Western Australia Official

Hi Bec, We are over the moon to hear about your positive experience building with Homebuyers Centre and we thank you so much for taking the time to write such a detailed review of your process.... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Aug 2017

How easy was that!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2017

The team took me through all stages from land to finance to build. I am only weeks away from completion, all contact with the team has been great. We have not needed to have much contact with the team as things have gone so smoothly but the contact we have had has been great and followed up very quickly. I would recommend these guys to anyone that is not sure what to do as this was me only 8 months ago.

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Western Australia Official

Hi Fiona, Thanks for taking the time to write this review, we love to hear everyone's positive experiences of building with Homebuyers Centre. We're so pleased that you found the building proce... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jun 2017

Awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 29, 2017

OMG we all are so happy with our brand new house we can't believe it Steve Clarkson was so helpful awesome and so good at his job he always keep us up to speed with everything and I will be telling everyone about him and and about homebuyers they are very helpful awesome job Steve you now what you are doing

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Western Australia Official

Hi Robyn, We are over the moon to hear you have had such a positive experience building with Homebuyers Centre! We will be sure to pass on your glowing feedback to Steve & the rest of our build... read more »

My Dream Came True

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2017

My property is under construction to pad stage, just waiting for brickwork to start. So far everything looks great, I've been kept in formed via email or phone in regard to the progress of construction. I have no issues with ringing and asking questions, knowing I'll have my query answered straight away. Right from the being with Cory helping with the right design to Ivan and Resolve organising my finance. I've had so much support and encouragement I'd have no hesitation in recommending Homebuyers to friends and family looking to build.

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Western Australia Official

Hi Nicola, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful review about your build with Homebuyers Centre so far. We are so pleased to hear that you are having a positive experien... read more »

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Our dream came true!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2017

A BIG thanks goes out to Carl Dowling. I was inquisitive the one night and wanted to see what the houses looks like, but I had to register. It was not 5 minutes, when Carl called me, a really professional calm voice. He said that we must meet up with him and he got the ball rolling. Very soon after that, Carl phoned us and set a date and time to go and have a look at some available Lots. He had a lot of knowledge of each area and Estate he was taking us to.

We told him what Lot we liked and went back to the display home and chose a house
and made changes to the plans. Carl was very helpful and suggesting ideas (it can be very overwhelming at times, but he was so patient with us). Carl even met with us at the Homebuyers Centre on a Sunday. He really went the extra mile. We can recommend Carl to anyone who think they don't stand a chance of ever building a place of their own, he made it happen,

The next step was the Finance partner Resolve Finance. We met with Melissa and she kept us up to date with everything. She was professional and so easy to work with.

The Call Centre at Homebuyers are amazing. Any time we phoned, they always assisted us with our queries in a very friendly manner.

I will recommend anyone to build with HBC! They are fantastic. From the Consultants to the Site Managers. The standard of work is the best from the best!

I'm picking up our keys tomorrow, 28/7/17 and we are so excited! It's just been smooth sailing all the way.

Best regards
Herman & Liezl

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Western Australia Official

Hi Herman & Liezl, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this glowing review about Homebuyers Centre, we love helping people into a home of their own & reviews like yours make us so ha... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Mar 2018

Great Company, Great Support!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

As first time builders we have been very impressed with Homebuyers and their on-going support since day 1 of enquiries. Although our property is not yet completed we have had a very smooth pre-construction process with no shocks or surprises along the way. Our home consultant Paul O'Donoghue has been excellent, he keeps us up-to-date with every stage of the build, provides support and answers our questions honestly. So far so good - can't wait to move in!!

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Western Australia Official

Hi Ciaran, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this lovely review, we are so pleased to hear that the build of your new home is all going smoothly & can't wait to see the finished pr... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jun 2016

Our first home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

What can I say!
From the day we stepped into the homebuyers display home in 2015 and met Paul O'Donoghue we felt very welcomed. All the doubts we had about building were all gone away. We had many questions and Paul O'Donoghue answered them all and was very confident. He wasn't pushy he told us to take our time and when we are ready to contact him. My husband and I talked and were very happy with the service we received from Paul O'Donoghue and decided to contact him to arrange a meeting.
Paul O'Donoghue was very helpful and made every step
of the process a breeze. If I had question he was only a call, text or email away and I would always get a reply straight away. If we plan on building in the near future my husband and I are definitely going back to Paul O'Donoghue from Homebuyers Centre the support he gave us was amazing and everyone from Homebuyers that helped along the way as well.

The build process was amazing. Every step we got emailed and got emailed when it was completed as well.
My husband and I would go out once a week to see the build and were suprised every time because something new had started or just finished. Not once did we ever have an issue with the build process. We had our 6 month structure check up and that was a breeze the cracks we had were all patched up and haven't had any problems with our home or structure of the house.

All in all we had an amazing experience with our first time building! If we decide to build again Paul and Homebuyers Centre WA with be the place to go!

Thank you so much Paul and Homebuyers Centre WA

Katelyn and Josh

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Western Australia Official

Hi Katelyn & Josh, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful & detailed review, we are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your building journey with Homebuyers Centre! We u... read more »

Perth

• 1 review
  • 1 question
  • 1 answer
Private message

Smooth sailing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2017

Just started the construction process, finance went really well homebuyers finance partner resolve are awesome. They get things happening very quickly and is so easy to work with them.very happy with the service so far. No complaints Luke McRae has been very helpful all the way. Would recommend him for sure. Homebuyers has great customer service very helpful. Thanks homebuyers !

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Western Australia Official

Hi Dean, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this wonderful review about your building process with Homebuyers Centre. We are so happy to hear your glowing feedback about the construc... read more »

Our Dream Home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2017

We had the best experience building our dream home with Homebuyers Centre. From start to end, they walked us through every step. Our Sales Consultant Paul was amazing. He is exceptional and very patient with all our questions. We also want to thank Kevin at Resolve Finance for doing our finances as without his assist we may not be able to own our beautiful home. Moreover, we want to express our appreciation to the Customer Support Team as we were very contented with their service. We were well pleased with the workmanship and the appearance of our finished home. Homebuyers Centre earned our trust and we would highly recommend them to anyone looking to build their new home.

We wish Homebuyers Centre all the very best !!!!!!!!!!!

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Western Australia Official

Hi Buddhi, Thanks so much for taking the time to write this wonderfully positive review - we are so happy to receive your glowing feedback & to hear that you're happy in your brand new home! We ... read more »

1 of 10 pages

Looking at the homebuyers centre for our home.. can anyone tell me what is not included in the price? Naturally we will ask this at the meeting but want other peoples experiences too :)

Ps76 asked on Jul 07, 2017

Answer this

Hi, they are very open as to what is and what isn't included and you can select extras/upgrades at pre-selection (at a cost), something to think about is extra electric sockets, we had extras in all rooms and I believe it was far cheaper getting it done at that stage versus later on.
Also, the show home will not be standard, it will have the higher ceiling more likely, we never went for it, the height of the standard is sufficient. We did go for the extra coursework in the garage though.
One thing we did miss on the plan was the family bathroom not vented, would have payed extra at the time if we realised. You also get one nbn connection, we had it in the living, a bit pricey from what I can remember to get it in the theatre room.. When the Foxtel guy came we got him to put another line in and cost 150.
Also think about upgrading to a slightly wider front door, not much bigger but makes the difference for getting furniture in.
What's included: electrical points ( certain amount), air con, all flooring, all blinds, cooker/hob and hood ( we payed extra for more tiled splash back). Stone bench tops. Garage front roller door ( no back roller door). Doors/frames,ceilings and cornices painted. Paved driveway/path to crossover and front landscaping package. Alfresco paved ( we left this off and got a deduction as we wanted to put deck down).
Think bout the cost of the additional work/costs required, paving down both sides, crossover completed and back landscaped. Painting, if you don't mind painting, do it yourself and save quite a bit.
Hope this helps.

Hello, I am just at the start of my build,plumbing and electrical is just about done then the roof will be put on..i am having a massive freak out about my kitchen colours,i chose a stone grey for the cupboards and wish that i just gone with plain white.. i called HBC before the slab had even gone down and asked if i could change it but was informed that the build contract had already been sent to the contractors. Has this happened to anyone else?. It's the only issue i have with the house and it's making me feel uneasy about the build.

Hendrix asked on May 10, 2017

Hi Hendrix

We had a few changes too but they were not cupboards. I would just ring HBC and request your home building supervisor's assistance to ask if approaching the contractor yourself is an option? I was nervous about my bathroom tile colours as well but after everything was finished the colours came together very beautifully. We accept compliments coming and I don't even hint I had doubts along the way. What you are feeling is normal but it won't be as bad as you are thinking if you fail to make the changes. Good luck!

Hello Casta,
Thankyou for your response,that is good to know that you also made minor changes. I will email HBC tomorrow and fingers crossed will be all good!

Hi All, Just wondering if anyone had included in their house package with HBC the upgrade to 900mm kitchen appliances? And did this include the range hood? We were told if we signed up by a certain time we could get the upgrade to 900mm appliances so we did and were then told we had to purchase the range hood (which you require for the appliances to operate safely..?). Would love to know if this is standard or if it should have been included. Thanks!

amfWA asked on Dec 20, 2016

Answer this

The rage hood should come with he upgraded oven. Free. Ask for ceased stone benches too if it's the kitchen upgrade for signing up. Ask for as much as you can as builind seems to have died down a bit

Hi

We would like to look into this further for you - If you could please email through your contact details (full name and best contact phone number) to [email protected], we will have someone give you a call to discuss.

Thanks,