Homebuyers Centre Victoria is offering a $100 Kmart voucher to their customers to encourage them to write a positive or a negative review. It is possible that reviews were written by customers who received such a reward.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Aug 2017

Smooth building process but dirty home presented

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2017

My build process was very good I can't fault HBC on that part. The communication received throughout from sales consultant Prestart and the liaison officer were always spot on. When I had issues with the gas company everyone in the office went out of their way to get it sorted so it didn't affect handover date, I don't think you get that from a lot of other builders.

I also loved that the sales consultant Joel did not oversell or be aggressive but helped me choose a house design that suited my and my family's needs.

I love my house howev
er the only problem I have is they presented it to me filthy. Three days after moving in I'm still trying to get the dirt out. The cleaners who were hired to clean before I move in obviously didn't bother turning up and no one followed up to see if they had. If only the cleaning issue wasn't there HBC would receive a five star rating from me, the end presentation just sullied the process of moving into my brand new home.

If I build again would I do it with HBC again? Yes I definitely would without a doubt.

Our first family home!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

From the very first encounter with Homebuyers Centre and throughout our build I have been amazed with the professionalism and communication we have recieved at every stage of our colour appointment and every aspect of construction. Each and every person we have been in contact with in relation to our build has been able to answer all our questions and the explanations we have received have been easy to understand and explained in a way that we can feel comfortable in signing off on.
I can't talk the Homebuyers Centre up enough and if we were
to build again i wouldn't hesitate to build through them again. I have also referred friends to build through Homebuyers and so far they haven't been disappointed.
Any encounter we've had with our site manager has been very informative and when we went for our final house inspection we didn't feel rushed and he was more than happy for us to take our time and to point out any touch ups it may have needed. In the end it was only some paint work that had to be touched up and we were extremely happy with every other aspect of the house. The finishes are really clean and tidy.
Thank you Homebuyers Centre for building us our first family home to such high standards and I look forward to making many new memories with my little family.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: May 2017

Such a smooth process to our home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2017

Customer service was always helpful and got back to us promptly during the build. Has been a little lacking since hand over.
The build process from start to finish was smooth and well communicated. All hurdles were communicated to us and fixed quickly. The whole build process was flawless and very quick.
Workmanship is of a high standard and any thing that's not perfect has been or being repaired in a fairly good time frame.
Paint quality isn't great. Marks easily.

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Victoria Official

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review Jessyann, We appreciate your feedback on the process and that you are happy with your Homebuyers Centre home. Your comments on the paint quality ... read more »

southbank

• 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer Construction End Date: May 2016

Worst building condition

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2017

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Victoria Official

Hi Sundoo,
We appreciate your feedback and will continue to work with you on any items remaining on your home.

Great quality home!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2017

Good workman ship on our family home, strait walls!
the build was very well managed, a tradie there every day! Progress every day!
The customer service was spot on, never any issues there !
Love the house and how cosy it is !
Andrew the supervisor always picks up his phone he's great !
All the girls at docklands home buyer centre are so friendly and kind

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Victoria Official

Thank you so much for your review, it's lovely to hear that the team were friendly and kind and that Andrew was good to deal with during construction. Enjoy your family home Brandon, we're glad you... read more »

Geelong

• 1 review
  • 1 answer

Housebuild In Charlemont

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2017

Build Quality was of an excellent standard, but was not over happy with garage floor, with a couple of holes in it the size of 20 cent pieces and paint was not removed off floor as previously stated it would be.
Build management was excellent, regular emails updating what happening for the week, except the blinds were not installed as per schedule, which was I believe the blind company's fault but not followed up by Builders until I mentioned it.
Customer Support was good at the Office side of things, but slightly lacking from site management at end of build. Site manager would routinely not answer phone and I constantly had to leave messages as he would not get back to me.

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Victoria Official

Hi David, thank you for your 4-star review and taking the time to leave this detailed feedback.
We have sent you a message to confirm your job number so we can discuss your feedback further.
All our best - Homebuyers Centre Team

Thank you Homebuyers!! #28851

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2017

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Victoria Official

Haha it's so nice to hear you'd give us more stars Mathew & Marissa!
Thank you for your feedback about Stuart, Jade, Dave and the team were great to work with, that means so much.
Enjoy your new home and take care - Homebuyers Centre Team

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2017

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Victoria Official

Congratulations on your first home purchase Susan! It's lovely to hear that you have settled into your Homebuyers Centre home and that you appreciated the team's attention to detail. Feel free to ... read more »

Mickleham

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jul 2018

Amazing experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2017

After getting such great feedback from friends who built with homebuyers we had big expectations and were not disappointed. Kade, Trudy, Selen and the site supervisor Mark were amazing. Couldn't fault any part of the process. From the beginning of construction to keys it was only 18 weeks!

Even after handover the supervisor and the team continue to provide support when required.

We love our home!
Thanks guys

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Victoria Official

Thanks for your review Alice!
We're so happy to hear you love your Homebuyers Centre home, do stay in touch and share your photos with us on Instagram #homebuyersboast!
Take care - Homebuyers Centre Team

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Dec 2017

Kade Rawlings is a great Asset to the Company :)

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2017

It was daunting at first and not really sure what I was getting in to with the low deposit build. This will be my first home and that dream would not have come true if it wasn't for Kade. From day 1 Kade was available to communicate with at any time of the day or night and about anything. He wasn't just a Pre Start consultant he pretty much helped me at every single stage. He connected with me by taking the time to build a genuine relationship. By doing so he was easy to trust and that is very important to me because it gave me piece of mind. I am not a rich man so this was a big deal for me - Kade helped me cut through the anxiety and uncertainty of it all which empowered me to make some really crucial decisions, including where to build !
I cannot speak highly enough of Kade and appreciate everything he did for me as I was not easy to deal with being so stressed and anxious about this big step.
I have recommended FHB to my family and friends too thanks to the awesome experience I received from Kade.

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Victoria Official

We're glad to hear that Kade and the Homebuyers Centre team were helpful for you buying your first home.
We hope you enjoy many happy memories there.
All our best,

Great Service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2017

Just completed our build with the Homebuyers Centre Victoria. We had hoped for a hassle free build and were not disappointed. Each step of the building process was clearly communicated and each week without fail the planned developments had been completed. Our builder was friendly and knowledgeable and always happy to take our calls. Would not hesitate to recommend the Homebuyers Centre to anyone seeking a trouble free build.

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Victoria Official

It's great to hear that your experience with Homebuyers Centre was hassle-free.
Thank you for your kind words.
Please feel free to contact us should you have any questions about your home moving forward, we're here to help.
- Homebuyers Centre Team

Can't get any better

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2017

We are currently moving into our new home, as first home buyers we couldn't be happier with not only the results but the experience along the way up until move in day.

The customer service was terrific from all departments and stages. It made each step a pleasure for us and was always able to put our mind at ease when we weren't sure what was happening or what we needed to do.
Each step/stage was carefully explained to us with detail and each person we interacted with was welcoming and more than happy to assist in any way they could.

O
ur site supervisor has been and continues to be accommodating to our questions and requests. We are glad to have had our build in such great hands.

We are so happy with the outcome of our beautiful home, the color choices have come together amazingly. We can't wait to settle in and make it "home".

We definitely wouldn't hesitate in recommending home buyers to any of our friends or family.

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Victoria Official

Thanks so much for your review, it's always great to hear that our first homebuyers are happy with the experience. Best of luck settling in!
Stay in touch if you have any questions for us in the future.
- Homebuyers Centre Team

Langwarrin

First Night in Our First Home Thanks to Homebuyers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 29, 2017

I know it's cliche to say, but I honestly could not speak more highly of The Homebuyers Centre Victoria; professional and punctual are attributes they possess I can attest to which (when coupled with their communication and quality of build) has made for a highly positive experience.

Firstly, Brent, our sales consultant who started our journey. He was highly diligent and dedicated to do anything he could to help us on our way, inviting confidence at every turn. Secondly, was the pre-start and customer liaison team, Bethany and Casey in parti
cular, who answered every email and returned every call despite how annoying I must have been- Always professional, ever punctual and incredibly personable! Lastly, George, our building site supervisor... they say Rome wasn't built in a day, but that's probably only because George and his team weren't there to build it for them! The quality of the build was outstanding and constantly exceeded our expectations.

I feel incredibly fortunate to have walked into the Homebuyers Centre display home last March and I could not have anticipated when I did that barely 12 months later, I would be watching on eagerly as you turned our plot of dirt into a beautiful home. We could not be more thankful for our experience.

The Homebuyers Centre Victoria comes with my highest recommendation.

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Victoria Official

Hi Beth, thank you so much for the lovely review and congratulations on your first night in your first home!
We hope you enjoy many wonderful memories there.
All our best - Homebuyers Centre Team

Easy and reliable.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 29, 2017

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Victoria Official

Thanks so much for your review William, we really appreciate you taking the time to review our service and will take all of your feedback on board. We're so glad you chose Homebuyers Centre and Res... read more »

Efficient, Great, Happy with new home in Truganina

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2017

I thought the service was excellent. I liked that the upgrades I made were recorded and reported well.Very transparent. My phone calls were returned immediately, and they staff friendly. I particularly appreciate my site manager Michael. He regularly would call and give updates on the build and is friendly and approachable. And I appreciate his attention to details , e.g., scratches on the paint/walls, etc. to be fixed, giving us his clients the impression that he is thorough and serious about giving us an excellent product. The overall experience was smooth and painless.

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Victoria Official

Thanks so much for your review @Wei! It's great to hear that Michael and the team were good to work with and that the process was smooth for you. Please do give us a call should you have any questi... read more »

Not happy

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2017

Workmanship was good. Managed was good.Great customer service was fantastic really awesome customer service representative.Thanks guys for your awesome customer service. Please homebuyers learn to show your customer a displays home before you put people in signing any documents to processed or finalizing any documents that's my big concerns i have about you homebuyers our consultant was not fear with us. For me it's a very bad experience with homebuyers for a first home buyers.Totally its a ripoff.

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Victoria Official

Hi N Bah, we'd like the opportunity to follow this up with you. We've sent you a private message to confirm your job number and arrange a courtesy call. Thank you for taking the time to review Hom... read more »

Our new perfect home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

From start to finish this was a very easy process due to excellent communication and professionalism, homebuyers made it very easy for us this was our first new build the sales team were great answered all our questions all processes were done very quickly and the quality of the work was excellent and I was kept up to date with every process on a weekly basis. I can't fault anything and I would recommend them to anyone, and I would definitely build with them again.

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Victoria Official

Congratulations on your home Gordo!
It's great to hear that the process was easy and that the Homebuyers Centre team kept in touch along the way.
We hope you enjoy many happy memories in your new home, do stay in touch.
- Homebuyers Centre Team

Fast, Efficient, Fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2017

Build quality is excellent usually there is problems here and there with plaster or plumbing maybe even paint but any problems that came up were promptly fixed and to universe expectations. the management of the build was easy all the people you need to deal with are in the same building so tend to liaise with each other so if you prefer a more hands off approach and just watch the magic then this is the best way to go. Customer service and support is A+++ always there when you need them.

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Victoria Official

Dan, thanks so much for your lovely review! We're so happy to hear that the Homebuyers Centre team were fast, efficient and effective. We hope you enjoy your new home for many years to come, do sta... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Mar 2017

Excellent Build, on time Delivery and great presentation

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2017

Good quality build and follow up customer service was excellent from purchase to completion. On time completion and we were kept in the loop through the various steps of the build.
Would Absolutely Recommend to anyone and everyone. Homebuyers Understood the needs of a first time home
buyer. Tom was great at the initial stage as our sales representative and was a wonderful guide into the industry and processes.

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Victoria Official

Thanks so much for your review, @Archierama! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback and it's great to hear that Tom was able to coach you through the homebuilding process. ... read more »

1 of 18 pages