Homebuyers Centre Victoria is offering a $100 Kmart voucher to their customers to encourage them to write a positive or a negative review. It is possible that reviews were written by customers who received such a reward.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jun 2017

Not happy

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2017

Workmanship was good. Managed was good.Great customer service was fantastic really awesome customer service representative.Thanks guys for your awesome customer service. Please homebuyers learn to show your customer a displays home before you put people in signing any documents to processed or finalizing any documents that's my big concerns i have about you homebuyers our consultant was not fear with us. For me it's a very bad experience with homebuyers for a first home buyers.Totally its a ripoff.

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Victoria Official

Hi N Bah, we'd like the opportunity to follow this up with you. We've sent you a private message to confirm your job number and arrange a courtesy call. Thank you for taking the time to review Hom... read more »

• 1 review
  • 6 helpful votes

Stress!

2 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2016

Over all build not terrible. Not really high quality finishes, pretty standard. Lucky I knew a bit about what was going on and picked them up on a lot of things. Three different site supervisor all quick to point the finger. More money now having to come out of my pocket to fix there mistakes which they refused to mend. Cross over has to be ripped up and moved due to them.
Would not use home buyers again.

6 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Victoria Official

Hi Cash, We appreciate all feedback and thank you for taking the time to share your point of view. Thank you for speaking with our construction manager this week, we’re sorry for any confusion but ... read more »

Melbourne

• 1 review
  • 2 helpful votes

Verified Customer

The Aftercare Service Has Been a Big Disappointment.

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2015

While building we had no problems. We happily moved into our brand new beautiful house.
Unfortunately water kept on collecting in the outdoor area, the kitchen bench top along with the cabinet underneath broke, one of the floor boards was cracked, the kitchen island bench top is not leveled, the sink accessories don't fit, and there are cracks on the outside mortar.
The builder blamed the next door neighbor building company for not complying with the rules of water run offs.
Months later after chasing both builders and after Homebuyers Cen
tre said that there was not water leaks at all, we found there was a water leak on the kitchen wall facing the outdoor area.
Plumbers came to fix the leak but the hole on the wall is still there. All the other issues are still pending too.
It has been more than two months now since we requested the contact details of the regional manager but the client liaison refused to give the information.
After care service has been very negligent and slow. If the service is like this just after hand over, we are worried about the aftercare service long term and the warranties.
We only want all our problems fixed as soon as possible and no more issues appearing in the future.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Victoria Official

Hi PR, Thank you for getting in touch with us. We are so disheartened to hear of your experience, and will be in touch shortly to ensure we can get to the bottom of these situations. Thank you ... read more »

Melbourne

• 4 comments
  • 173 helpful votes

Its not worth it

2 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 12, 2015

Homebuyers were decent until they started the build, poor communication, such a slow build and attitude from the customer service department as well as defects in the house which hopefully will be fixed by settlement.

We thought the Abn would be a choice builder but they are average at best great sales team tho.

The low deposit loans are no good as it takes 9 to 10 months for a tiny 15 square house to be built.

Try your luck as there is no guarantee of customer satisfaction with them. I wish we never built with them.

173 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Victoria Official

Dear Daniel, We take all feedback very seriously and are sorry to hear the issues you've outlined above. Please contact Bryan Milne (General Manager, Building) on 03 9674 4500 who will work with yo... read more »

Thats amazing my liason did npt want to give me the regional managers number but you will on the website.no worries ill see if i can get put through.

Good morning, just want to update my review. I received 2 phone calls today which resolved everything and yes my wife and I are extremely happy now not sure if it was due to this post but we have a... read more »

Am I or the builder responsible for paying the utilities in the time of the build? Other companies pay for the utilities in the time of the build, but I can’t seem to find anything about HBC paying them.

rhe asked on Aug 11, 2017

Answer this

Hi rhe,
Unfortunately, you are responsible for the utilities while they are building your house. They automatically sign you up to Energy Australia for your gas & electricity, and whoever your water utility is, and you will get an account when you move in. If you don't want to go with them, make sure you tell HB so they can cancel it on your move in date,
Cheers

Hi all My partner and I have signed everything, we are now just playing the waiting game - we are building the Aspect 22 - there is no display home for this - although another couple is building one and we have been keeping a eye on it and I HATE THE KITCHEN - How do we go about amending our choices in regards to making changes - eg: cupboards above the fridge, U shape kitchen ETC..........even though we have signed off on it all?????

Natalie R asked on Jul 31, 2017

Does anyone know how much the vibe 22 will roughly cost to build?

Omar asked on Jul 27, 2017