Homebuyers Centre Victoria is offering a $100 Kmart voucher to their customers to encourage them to write a positive or a negative review. It is possible that reviews were written by customers who received such a reward.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Aug 2017

Our first family home!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

From the very first encounter with Homebuyers Centre and throughout our build I have been amazed with the professionalism and communication we have recieved at every stage of our colour appointment and every aspect of construction. Each and every person we have been in contact with in relation to our build has been able to answer all our questions and the explanations we have received have been easy to understand and explained in a way that we can feel comfortable in signing off on.
I can't talk the Homebuyers Centre up enough and if we were
to build again i wouldn't hesitate to build through them again. I have also referred friends to build through Homebuyers and so far they haven't been disappointed.
Any encounter we've had with our site manager has been very informative and when we went for our final house inspection we didn't feel rushed and he was more than happy for us to take our time and to point out any touch ups it may have needed. In the end it was only some paint work that had to be touched up and we were extremely happy with every other aspect of the house. The finishes are really clean and tidy.
Thank you Homebuyers Centre for building us our first family home to such high standards and I look forward to making many new memories with my little family.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: May 2017

Such a smooth process to our home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2017

Customer service was always helpful and got back to us promptly during the build. Has been a little lacking since hand over.
The build process from start to finish was smooth and well communicated. All hurdles were communicated to us and fixed quickly. The whole build process was flawless and very quick.
Workmanship is of a high standard and any thing that's not perfect has been or being repaired in a fairly good time frame.
Paint quality isn't great. Marks easily.

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Victoria Official

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review Jessyann, We appreciate your feedback on the process and that you are happy with your Homebuyers Centre home. Your comments on the paint quality ... read more »

Thank you Homebuyers!! #28851

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2017

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Victoria Official

Haha it's so nice to hear you'd give us more stars Mathew & Marissa!
Thank you for your feedback about Stuart, Jade, Dave and the team were great to work with, that means so much.
Enjoy your new home and take care - Homebuyers Centre Team

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2017

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Victoria Official

Congratulations on your first home purchase Susan! It's lovely to hear that you have settled into your Homebuyers Centre home and that you appreciated the team's attention to detail. Feel free to ... read more »

Mickleham

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jul 2018

Amazing experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2017

After getting such great feedback from friends who built with homebuyers we had big expectations and were not disappointed. Kade, Trudy, Selen and the site supervisor Mark were amazing. Couldn't fault any part of the process. From the beginning of construction to keys it was only 18 weeks!

Even after handover the supervisor and the team continue to provide support when required.

We love our home!
Thanks guys

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Victoria Official

Thanks for your review Alice!
We're so happy to hear you love your Homebuyers Centre home, do stay in touch and share your photos with us on Instagram #homebuyersboast!
Take care - Homebuyers Centre Team

Great Service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2017

Just completed our build with the Homebuyers Centre Victoria. We had hoped for a hassle free build and were not disappointed. Each step of the building process was clearly communicated and each week without fail the planned developments had been completed. Our builder was friendly and knowledgeable and always happy to take our calls. Would not hesitate to recommend the Homebuyers Centre to anyone seeking a trouble free build.

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Victoria Official

It's great to hear that your experience with Homebuyers Centre was hassle-free.
Thank you for your kind words.
Please feel free to contact us should you have any questions about your home moving forward, we're here to help.
- Homebuyers Centre Team

Can't get any better

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2017

We are currently moving into our new home, as first home buyers we couldn't be happier with not only the results but the experience along the way up until move in day.

The customer service was terrific from all departments and stages. It made each step a pleasure for us and was always able to put our mind at ease when we weren't sure what was happening or what we needed to do.
Each step/stage was carefully explained to us with detail and each person we interacted with was welcoming and more than happy to assist in any way they could.

O
ur site supervisor has been and continues to be accommodating to our questions and requests. We are glad to have had our build in such great hands.

We are so happy with the outcome of our beautiful home, the color choices have come together amazingly. We can't wait to settle in and make it "home".

We definitely wouldn't hesitate in recommending home buyers to any of our friends or family.

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Victoria Official

Thanks so much for your review, it's always great to hear that our first homebuyers are happy with the experience. Best of luck settling in!
Stay in touch if you have any questions for us in the future.
- Homebuyers Centre Team

Langwarrin

First Night in Our First Home Thanks to Homebuyers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 29, 2017

I know it's cliche to say, but I honestly could not speak more highly of The Homebuyers Centre Victoria; professional and punctual are attributes they possess I can attest to which (when coupled with their communication and quality of build) has made for a highly positive experience.

Firstly, Brent, our sales consultant who started our journey. He was highly diligent and dedicated to do anything he could to help us on our way, inviting confidence at every turn. Secondly, was the pre-start and customer liaison team, Bethany and Casey in parti
cular, who answered every email and returned every call despite how annoying I must have been- Always professional, ever punctual and incredibly personable! Lastly, George, our building site supervisor... they say Rome wasn't built in a day, but that's probably only because George and his team weren't there to build it for them! The quality of the build was outstanding and constantly exceeded our expectations.

I feel incredibly fortunate to have walked into the Homebuyers Centre display home last March and I could not have anticipated when I did that barely 12 months later, I would be watching on eagerly as you turned our plot of dirt into a beautiful home. We could not be more thankful for our experience.

The Homebuyers Centre Victoria comes with my highest recommendation.

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Victoria Official

Hi Beth, thank you so much for the lovely review and congratulations on your first night in your first home!
We hope you enjoy many wonderful memories there.
All our best - Homebuyers Centre Team

Easy and reliable.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 29, 2017

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Victoria Official

Thanks so much for your review William, we really appreciate you taking the time to review our service and will take all of your feedback on board. We're so glad you chose Homebuyers Centre and Res... read more »

Efficient, Great, Happy with new home in Truganina

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2017

I thought the service was excellent. I liked that the upgrades I made were recorded and reported well.Very transparent. My phone calls were returned immediately, and they staff friendly. I particularly appreciate my site manager Michael. He regularly would call and give updates on the build and is friendly and approachable. And I appreciate his attention to details , e.g., scratches on the paint/walls, etc. to be fixed, giving us his clients the impression that he is thorough and serious about giving us an excellent product. The overall experience was smooth and painless.

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Victoria Official

Thanks so much for your review @Wei! It's great to hear that Michael and the team were good to work with and that the process was smooth for you. Please do give us a call should you have any questi... read more »

Our new perfect home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

From start to finish this was a very easy process due to excellent communication and professionalism, homebuyers made it very easy for us this was our first new build the sales team were great answered all our questions all processes were done very quickly and the quality of the work was excellent and I was kept up to date with every process on a weekly basis. I can't fault anything and I would recommend them to anyone, and I would definitely build with them again.

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Victoria Official

Congratulations on your home Gordo!
It's great to hear that the process was easy and that the Homebuyers Centre team kept in touch along the way.
We hope you enjoy many happy memories in your new home, do stay in touch.
- Homebuyers Centre Team

Fast, Efficient, Fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2017

Build quality is excellent usually there is problems here and there with plaster or plumbing maybe even paint but any problems that came up were promptly fixed and to universe expectations. the management of the build was easy all the people you need to deal with are in the same building so tend to liaise with each other so if you prefer a more hands off approach and just watch the magic then this is the best way to go. Customer service and support is A+++ always there when you need them.

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Victoria Official

Dan, thanks so much for your lovely review! We're so happy to hear that the Homebuyers Centre team were fast, efficient and effective. We hope you enjoy your new home for many years to come, do sta... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Mar 2017

Excellent Build, on time Delivery and great presentation

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2017

Good quality build and follow up customer service was excellent from purchase to completion. On time completion and we were kept in the loop through the various steps of the build.
Would Absolutely Recommend to anyone and everyone. Homebuyers Understood the needs of a first time home
buyer. Tom was great at the initial stage as our sales representative and was a wonderful guide into the industry and processes.

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Victoria Official

Thanks so much for your review, @Archierama! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback and it's great to hear that Tom was able to coach you through the homebuilding process. ... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jun 2017

We made the right choice!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2017

From day 1 the communication from homebuyers was amazing! And always answered any questions I had throughout the build!
Would highly recommend Homebuyers Centre to anyone, as their workmanship and customer service is second to none.
To the day i walked into the display village to the day I received my home, it has been an amazing journey!
I'm glad I chose Homebuyers Centre!

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Victoria Official

Congrats on your new Trent!
We're so happy you chose Homebuyers Centre too, and are even happier that you love your new home.
Please stay in touch if you have any queries (or to build your next place!)
All our best,

Perfect! From beginning to End

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2017

From our first enquiry on building to the day we got our keys, Homebuyers has been a great experieince for us buying our first home! We moved from Sydney 7 years ago after realising we could not afford our own home and nearly 2 years ago, Homebuyers made this a reality for us, the experience has been nothing short of Perfect and could not recommend them enough! Can't wait for our next one!

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Victoria Official

Thanks so much for your lovely review, @Joskow. We're glad you chose Melbourne & Homebuyers Centre ;) Such a great story that you were able to purchase a home that is perfect for you - and we love ... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: May 2017

Great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2017

We are very happy with how our house turned out. Throughout the whole process we received excellent customer service.
At the beginning Ian from Clyde helped us find a titled piece of land and find the house we were hoping for.
He made a daunting decision easy.
Once we had started building Dwayne was more than helpful every step of the way and made sure we were 100 percent happy before handing us the keys.

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Victoria Official

Thanks for your review Jason!
It's great to hear that Ian, Dwain and Casey helped you through the process and that you are 100% happy with your new home. We hope you enjoy it for many years to come!
- Homebuyers Centre Team

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Aug 2017

I wasn't planning on building a house...

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 15, 2017

I wasn't planning on building before I wondered into a Homebuyers Centre display home. However, within a week I had signed up to build my first home - a long dream come true.

Not only have the Homebuyers Centre made this often stressful process as easy as possible, but the entire team are approachable, friendly and communicative. I was never chasing phone calls or emails, no question was too stupid and I was never felt like I was just another number in a computer.

Yes, the land did take awhile to be released, but I knew this going into
it. And everything has gone according to the timeline I was given, I was kept updated and given curtesy calls just to see if I had any questions.

I couldn't be more thankful. I had lost a lot of hope after being rejected from my own bank twice for a home loan, but the Homebuyers Centre just made it happen for me. No one in my family or friends have built a house so I had no idea what to expect, but I didn't think it would be like this. Thank you to the entire team that I worked with!

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Victoria Official

Congratulations on your first home, Alysha! Isn't it funny what can happen in a Display Village?! We're so glad you decided to build and that you chose Homebuyers Centre. Thank you for sharing this... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Sep 2017

Good experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2017

So far the experience has been good. Great communication keeping us in loop with the weekly updates. Big Thankx to Ian (sales consultant) for finding me with a great block of land and a good house plan without your help we could not have started building our new home so quickly. Keep up the good work mate. So Looking forward to moving in our new home.

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Victoria Official

Thanks for your review Tharindu! It's so nice to hear that your home is being built promptly and that you are happy with the layout and service from your New Homes Consultant. We wish you all the b... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Oct 2017

As easy as hbc

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2017

As soon as we had signed up with Ian the process has been easy and stress free. Any questions I have had at every stage so far has been answered promptly. I am at the brickwork stage and could not be happier with the fast progress thus far, and the regular courtesy phone calls and emails from homebuyers gives me great confidence I chose the right builder. I could not be happier.

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Victoria Official

Love this tagline, Marcus! Thanks for your review.
It's lovely to know Ian was helpful and made the process of purchasing your home easy & stress free.
Please feel free to contact us if you need anything, as always.
- Homebuyers Centre Team

• 14 helpful votes

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Oct 2017

Can't wait to move in!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2017

This is my second Homebuyers build and I thought the first time was great. This time around things are even better! The customer service and support the whole way through has been amazing and nothing has been too much trouble. I'm currently at frame stage and so far the process from signing the contracts to now has been an absolute breeze. Cannot recommend Homebuyers enough!

Comments
Homebuyers Centre Victoria Official

How exciting for you, @Mauzy86! It's great to hear your experience has been a breeze so far, we wish you all the best during the remainder of the build. Make sure you share you happy snaps with us ... read more »

1 of 13 pages