Gold coast

Date Purchased: Dec 2017

Great for the price

3 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

Features are very basic but that is all i need. It heats food evenly. It is easy to clean and the dish can be washed in the dishwasher. Very basic design but good for the price I paid. Had it for just under a year and it still works great

Marrickville

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Aug 2018

Compact and efficient.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 01, 2018

This microwave is great as it doesn't take up to much space, but for a small microwave it does heat up the food quite quickly. I have never had trouble with uneven heating and find the touch screen to be easy to use. I've had trouble setting the time on other brands before, but not this one!

Yarraman

• 5 helpful votes

Verified Purchase

Chinese excreted rubbish at its best

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

Well, today we decided to replace our old Microwave with a new one, so we went to K Mart because at least they replace Chinese garbage when it fails. Firstly it was CHEAP. The thing is it never worked. Not worth saying that you get what you pay for but at least this heap of rubbish could be like most Chinese garbage and worked for a couple of months. Never again, buy a brand name. We gave this a one star only because the site would not let us give it nothing.

Melbourne

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Aug 2018

Quite solid microwave

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

It was quite good from first 2 weeks that i purchased. I usually use it to heat up the milk and spin about 30 seconds was enough. After that, the microwave's power getting weak. I need to spin 1 minute to heat up the milk. I am not sure what is going on

Date Purchased: Aug 2018

Cheap and cheerful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

I bought this microwave for my son so that he can warm up his lunch, It was never intended for cooking and it is very simple to operate. The buttons are easy to push and it is easy to clean, It heats up quickly and does the job well. I think it is relatively cheap and works well.

North Ryde

• 2 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Sep 2018

Lightweight, constant power

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2018

The oven is easy to use and clean. It replaced a 25 year old Whirlpool and has basically the same features except a higher wattage and a much lighter weight, and larger interior. As my husband said " Not as much metal needed in the new generation of ovens".
I wipe it clean with warm water, not allowing any splatter to set, and preventing splatter with appropriate covering of the food as best as possible.

Para Hills West

Date Purchased: Nov 2017

Attractive design

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2018

It is attractive, the glass turn table is quality, it has an inverter which seems to work well, it's very quiet compared to my old microwave, it's powerful.
This unit pops all the kernels in my popcorn without burning a single piece... which sounds like no big deal, but my old unit would simultaneously burn the popcorn AND only pop about half the kernels. This evenness is a vast improvement over my old microwave. LED lighting is pleasant. The front panel had protective plastic which kept it nice.

Date Purchased: Feb 2018

Budget special but works well

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2018

This is only $48 - so cheap!! Its pretty small in physical size but it does a good job and it has a proper digital display and touchpad settings - some of the other cheapies just have a rotary dial. It cooks evenly and thoroughly although I mostly just use it to reheat dinners. No worries at all with this one!

Date Purchased: Jan 2018

Best bang vs buck out there!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 27, 2018

Don't know where else you can get a certified Australian standards microwave for under $50! Sure, its quite small but I have adapted to that and use it near daily. It cooks really well and has very logical and simple programs. The cabinet is quite solidly made. Really there are no negatives especially for teh price. Recommend!

Date Purchased: Jul 2018

Great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2018

This microwave does all the jobs you expect from a microwave. Food still tastes and feels good after being heated or warmed and the controls on it make it easy to understand and quickly use. The defrost button for different meats is especially handy. It seems to heat food quickly and evenly.

Cranbourne

Date Purchased: Aug 2017

Little microwave works great

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2018

This is smaller than just about any other microwave but it works great. I have had it running every day for over a year now without a hitch. Super easy to use and quite strong considering its bargain basement price. Heats evenly and does a great job defrosting. Would recommend to others!

Merewether

• 2 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Mar 2018

Cheap and small but works just fine

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

This has to be the cheapest microwave on the market so I didn't expect too much. But it is working just fine. A little bit too small as doesn't fit even some dinner plates. The only other issue is the plastic cover on the buttons is wearing away very quickly.

Caulfield

Date Purchased: Feb 2018

Small microwave but works fine

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

This is about as small as microwaves get - you can only get side plates inside or heat your food on a piece of paper. It works well though despite its diminutive size and would have to be the best bargain as its only $48. I didn't bother with the manual, its super obvious how to use it

Date Purchased: Jan 2017

good size and good value

3 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

Heats very well and quickly, it has a cooling down function where after you heat an item it cools the microwave which is a little strange and annoying as it’s loud. But other than that it’s a good microwave and value for money. It’s also a good size and presents well

Purchased at: Harvey Norman

Date Purchased: Jan 2018

Very basic but works OK

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2018

This is a very spartan and basic microwave but it works fine. Cooking time are a little longer as its only 700 watts but it gets there in the end and cooks evenly. The menu and layout are simple but logical. When you take the price into account, this machine is good value.

Date Purchased: Nov 2017

Tiny microwave works v well

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2018

This is a tiny microwave! I thought it was bigger based on the size of the box but it had lots of padding and is in fact very small. That's OK though because it works very well and was cheap as chips. I mostly use it to warm milk and it is perfect for this. Its actually quite a good machine, just little.

Date Purchased: May 2017

Value for money

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 08, 2018

For my first home I was able to purchase this cheap but valueable item.
Have now had it for over a year and with daily use I haven't had any issues.

Found that it works so well considering the cheap price I purchased it for. It has been very reliable and a impressed me greatly with how cheap it is.

Date Purchased: Oct 2017

Great value - small but works well

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 08, 2018

If you are OK with the small size, then this is a really good little microwave. It works just like any big name one but somehow they make it for only $48. It is super easy to use and cooks properly, not in patches like some cheap ones. Looks good and is reasonably well made.

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Jul 2018

Good value for the money

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2018

This product turned out to be a very pleasant surprise. While inexpensive, it works as well as if not better than more expensive models. I use it several times a day with different cooking options, and I am yet to be disappointed. It is compact, so it leaves more bench space for other things. I appreciate the simplicity of its controls, and the elegant white face. A great buy overall.

Cheapest Microwave out there

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2018

I just needed this for a short term project and I am happily impressed with what you get for a merer $48. It is quite small in size but does excellent work even pushing it as I did and using it all day. Simple controls and neat styling. Works very well.

1 of 7 pages