Baldivis

Date Purchased: Jul 2017

Microwave

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

Purchased this microwave about a year or so ago lasted about nine months before it caught on fire and caused a big kitchen fire all I did was put pop corn in for 2 minutes and 30 seconds as I have done numerous times and about 2 minutes In there was flames inside the microwave very scary to deal with rang 000 immediate and turned the power off from out side my house as I couldn't get to the plug don't buy these cheap products not worth going through what I have been through never again

Melbourne

Simple Design Works Well

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

This is nice and simple and well designed. It is constructed better than you would think for a cheap microwave and I am happy wit it. The menus are well though out and it has enough power to do all the required functions without fuss. Sometimes I have to put food into a smaller bowl to fit it inside due to the smaller size but no worries. Its a good little unit and a bargain too

Date Purchased: Feb 2012

It is good

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

I am very satisfied with this product. We use it everyday for heating food and drinks, cooking simple dishes. I even make hot chocolate myself with the microwave. It is not that loud when working, my kid is not waken up by the noise when he is sleeping. It also has good looking, white color, simple and tidy.

Date Purchased: Nov 2017

Great price!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2018

I’m really satisfied with the microwave, it heats foods fast and isn’t noisy like some other microwaves I’ve had before. It’s sturdy and fits in perfect with my other appliances. For the price and accessibility of the product, you really can’t go wrong with the microwave. Recommend to anyone, and everyone....

melbourne

Date Purchased: Dec 2017

Cheapie Does The Job

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2018

We are only occasional microwave users bur there are times when you really need one. We got this based on its cheapo price but its really quite good. It does a lovely job of defrosting - even got through a massive roast of lamb that I had forgot to put out without wrecking it. Its quite well made although on the small size. I works well and is far better than I thought it would be.

Brisbane

Date Purchased: Mar 2018

Gets the job done.. eventually

3 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2018

This is a very basic microwave, not suitable for a family if you have multiple meals to heat at dinner time. For a single person it’s all you need to get the job done - quiet and easy to read. Quite a nice looking for a cheap option of microwave.

Date Purchased: Oct 2017

Why pay more?

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2018

Great little compact microwave from Kmart - does the job, can't imagine spending more for something flashier. We use it for reheating and simple cooking (porridge, polenta, even scrambled eggs). It does have a low wattage which is something to keep in mind if you are following cooking instructions or used to more powerful microwaves.

Great

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2018

Recently purchased a Homemaker brand microwave from kmart.
Downsized as kids had grown and left home.this is a great small microwave for a couple or single people living alone and wanting to heat up those frozen tv dinners.
Great for popping a mug of milk for milo or cuppacino/mugacino.delicious.
Tastes great mate

South Fremantle

Date Purchased: Nov 2017

Great little microwave

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2018

This is a very easy to use microwave , we didn’t even need to read the manual , it was very easy to read the display . A nice compact and modern looking appliance. it does a Fantastic job of cooking my favourite puddings , rice dishes , and steamed veggies!

Date Purchased: Mar 2017

Great Bargain Microwave

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 09, 2018

I love this cheap and basic microwave. It works excellently and is all anyone would need. Cooking is fast and thorough. Reheating and defrosting work well and it looks good in my kitchen. I really have no complaints and am amazed they can make something this good for just $48. It's a really good machine and I think most people would be happy with it,

Date Purchased: Jan 2017

Works perfectly

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 04, 2018

Bought for only $48 - very affordable
Has a turntable and very easy to use and clean
20 litres is a huge capacity
Cooks perfectly in accordance with frozen meal instructions
1000W - very quick to heat food
Used for over 1 year and nothing wrong with it so far

Date Purchased: Sep 2017

Does the job

3 out of 5, reviewed on May 04, 2018

The settings are pretty straight forward, cooks meals well. Warms up and fully cooks frozen meals to my satisfaction, it’s kind of loud but it doesn’t bother me. And it was reasonable on the price so it’s good if you’re moving out of home for the first time. I would recommend to my friends.

Great value for money

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 03, 2018

Cooks well, could be a little more powerful to cook faster? Settings and instructions are fairly easy to understand and very easy to use. Microwave is pretty quiet, is fairly sturdy. Overall, satisfied with value for money, which is what it is all about. I’d recommend it if you’re on a budget

Toowong

Great Microwave

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 01, 2018

Very affordable excellent microwave. Very easy to use and very durable. Turntable is simple to remove allowing for easy cleaning and easy cleaning of the entire build. The turn table fits back on easily. Always cooks food evenly and thourougly very good quality for a cheap price would highly recommend

Adelaide

• 1 answer

Date Purchased: Jun 2014

Great product with less price

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 01, 2018

This was my first cheap microwave after i broke my expensive and branded one, suppose to be a temprary fix but after 4 years still doing well. Very easy to operate and maintainence, bit noisy but heats food thoroughly. Never had any problem so far, hats off to kmart, cheers.

• 1 question

Date Purchased: Feb 2018

Fine

3 out of 5, reviewed on May 01, 2018

Great for what we need, not everyday use , not to big , does it’s job, very simple to use, quality product for the low price we paid , I highly recommend this product if you are not going to use everyday, comes in black or white , doesn’t clutter kitchen

Melbourne

Date Purchased: Jun 2017

Pretty decent microwave

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 28, 2018

The settings are easy to use, the microwave cooks quickly and the defrost setting works well. It does take up a little bit of space but I think a smaller microwave wouldnt be as well built and high powered. I lived in a rental that had a brand name microwave provided by the landlord and when moving out of there purchased this one which works a lot better.

Albury

Date Purchased: Dec 2017

Surprisingly Decent

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2018

Great little Microwave and cheap as chips. This does everything you need a microwave to do. It cooks reheats and dethaws. It is easy to clean and looks good enough in the kitchen. The only thing is doesn't have is a fancy name or price to match. It works well in all departments and represents good value. Would recommend this to all.

Date Purchased: Jan 2017

Cheap. Works.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 22, 2018

We didn't need anything fancy and for $49 this microwave does the job. I do find it a little low on power. We have had ours for about 18 months and it is still going strong. I wouldn't trade it for a more expensive one. For reheating meals and making popcorn it gets the job done!

Geelong

• 2 answers

Date Purchased: Feb 2018

All You Need

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2018

Very happy with this amazingly cheap microwave from kmart. It covers all the bases for me.
Cooks, reheats, and defrost and looks good too, what else do you want for less than $50? The only thing missing is a fancy brand name but this really is a good microwave and meets my needs perfectly

1 of 4 pages