Review rating:
  • 3 helpful votes
Private message

Excellent quality products, prompt and helpful service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

Very happy with homewired! Fast delivery, great product quality and very fair prices!! Also helpful when resolving issues and exceeded my expectations in terms of the resolution provided. Highly recommended. Only small comment I would make is perhaps when spending over a certain amount, e.g $100+ or $250+ free/discounted delivery is provided, but all in all delivery prices are equivalent to what auspost charge so its fair. Thanks again!

Great products and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2018

Fantastic. The site had a wall plate including 6 Cat6 RJ45 connector keystones that I could not find elsewhere. Prices significantly cheaper than Bunnings for connectors alone without the wall pates. Quality product. Delivered next day by selecting express post for only a $1 or 2 more. Guidance provided on website for installation. Great range of other home network and av cable and connectors I may need in the future.

excellent serivce and product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2018

Found on web at incredible price ordered with scepticism of quality of products & taking chance of minimum $$ outlay. when dispatch with tracking number impress for service.Parcel arrived on time, wall plates are top quality. no hesitation to recommend and future buying. thank you for excellent service qulity products.

• 4 helpful votes
Private message

Nothing but the Best

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2018

These people know how to look after customers, I have made a couple of purchases from Homewired now and on each occasion i received an email same day saying items had been shipped and a tracking number to prove it. The items i have purchased have worked well and fitted just as they said would...Thank you Homewired. Wish all online shopping was made as easy as yours.

5 star all the way

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2018

Found the web page almost by accident, but was blown away by the products offered. Bought some wall plates and cat 6 cables to spread internet around the house instead of the troublesome wifi. All of the bits arrived the day after my purchase. The quality is very good and the 'click to connect' option meant it was a very easy job. Have already started recommending to others. Thanks Homewired. I will be back!

Quality and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2018

Very pleased with the product purchased and delivery was very fast. What more do you want.
Will definitely use Homewired again.
I can highly recommend to anyone contemplating buying their goods online.

Great product easy to install

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

Great product easy to install. No fancy tools to install wall plate couplers. I would recommend these products for any DIY installation without compromising any codes of practice. Fast and no fuss postage and handling.

Awesome Service & Convienient for my Business

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2018

Great informative website with everything I need for my work laid out. Convenient as I can locate and order the items I need after hours. There is never a stock issue, delivery is always prompt & shipping costs minimal (A+).

But what makes Homewired the number 1 choice for me? …………. by demonstrating they value the customer.
I recently placed an order for a variety of keystones & wall plates, the very next morning received a call from a Homewired employee, who's name escapes me, concerned that a particular mounting block I ordered may not be suitable for intended keystones. That alone is "going above & beyond", never before have I experienced this kind of service from an online purchase...…………….. Brilliant!

Why would I go anywhere else?

Comments
Homewired Official

Thank you for the great feedback, we will continue to do our best to provide excellent customer service. It's good to know it's appreciated.

Value for money & great selection

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

I use Homewired for all the connectors I use for data connections, plugs and wall-plates. Great value and prompt supply. Highly recommend supporting this local Aussie business.
Look at their wide range and be pleasantly surprised!

great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 05, 2018

great to deal with very quick with a great products covering all needs. this company is quick and and at a reasonable cost for postage . will contact again when need items in this field

Comments
Homewired Official

Thank you for the feedback, let us know if there's anything you need in the way of home cabling.