Review rating:

Verified Customer

Awesome Service & Convienient for my Business

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2018

Great informative website with everything I need for my work laid out. Convenient as I can locate and order the items I need after hours. There is never a stock issue, delivery is always prompt & shipping costs minimal (A+).

But what makes Homewired the number 1 choice for me? …………. by demonstrating they value the customer.
I recently placed an order for a variety of keystones & wall plates, the very next morning received a call from a Homewired employee, who's name escapes me, concerned that a particular mounting block I ordered may not be suitable for intended keystones. That alone is "going above & beyond", never before have I experienced this kind of service from an online purchase...…………….. Brilliant!

Why would I go anywhere else?

Comments
Homewired Official

Thank you for the great feedback, we will continue to do our best to provide excellent customer service. It's good to know it's appreciated.

Value for money & great selection

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

I use Homewired for all the connectors I use for data connections, plugs and wall-plates. Great value and prompt supply. Highly recommend supporting this local Aussie business.
Look at their wide range and be pleasantly surprised!

great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 05, 2018

great to deal with very quick with a great products covering all needs. this company is quick and and at a reasonable cost for postage . will contact again when need items in this field

Comments
Homewired Official

Thank you for the feedback, let us know if there's anything you need in the way of home cabling.