Heathmont

Date Purchased: Aug 2018

Sofar, pretty good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 27, 2018

Got this for a great price on Catch and I had some store credit so it was real bargain. It is the exact solution i needed for our large tiled area. I can do quick tidy up vacs with this and still do the big weekly clean up with the larger machine. Its light and fast and has plenty of power - happy with it

Purchased at: Catch (Catch Of The Day)

Date Purchased: Aug 2018

Don’t waste your money

2 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2018

Worked great for like a week - stops working real quick, have to basically hover the vacuum over what you want
Picked up for it to actually pick anything up - spits stuff back out - paid 150 - for it to be worth the money they should sell it for like 40 dollars aha. Have a tiny unit and still doesn’t do even close to satisfactory.

Date Purchased: Jul 2018

Great item

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2018

I need this product and I like it I had it for like a month now and it still perform well my car stays clean 24/7 my room stays clean all the time due to this small this I carry it to wherever I go in my car boot which make my life easy

Purchased at: Big W

Date Purchased: Jul 2018

Brush stopped working twice!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2018

I had the vacuum cleaner for about 3 months when the brush wouldn’t turn anymore. I noticed it because it barely sucked things up. I got it fixed 2 weeks ago and the brush has stopped working again. The part that opens it up so you can get to the brush to look at it is cheap plastic and can’t be opened without damaging it.

Date Purchased: Feb 2014

Stopped working really quickly

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2018

This is not a good vacuum for everyday use. Lost suction rather quickly as a vacuum. The dust buster part of it is still working fine. I don't think they perfected the removable aspect but then again it was a cheap vac. Buy a Hoover corded Vac if you want good suction.

Date Purchased: Mar 2018

Great For Tiles

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

We use this for in between cleans on tiles and our floorboards. It doesn't have the power to do the main clean of the week but it shines for crumb and sand clean ups with messy kids on the tiles. The main advantage is that it is a s quick to get out as a broom so it can clean and be back in the cupboards in a flash. Charging is easy and so is emptying dust. Its a good machine but make sure you are realistic about its power.

Date Purchased: May 2017

Brought from godfreys half price sale so only $99

2 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2018

Poor suction and that's most important just cheap and nasty but remember cheap.build quality is ok canister is very small don't bother trying to clean the car either battery power is ok for a quick clean up and its also ok on timber floors.noise level is fine but remember poor suction.

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Mar 2018

Completely useless

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2018

We got this to replace a Hoover Linx. We really liked the Linx, we had two of them and would have bought another if they were still in production. This in comparison is utterly useless. We've had it only a few weeks and it sucks nothing, literally. The power head works intermittently but does nothing anyway. It was recommended by the crooks at Godfreys too. AVOID!!!

• 1 comment
  • 1 answer

Date Purchased: Feb 2017

Lazy person's dream

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 14, 2018

I'm onto my 2nd one of these, and I will buy it always. It doesn't take much time to charge, and make sure it is charged fully for ultimate power. If using it for a full house clean, you're better off cleaning it all out once you're done, ready to use the next time around. It has great suction. I just rely on it so much, especially when you don't feel like lugging a huge vac around the house. Purchased both at Godfrey's and are on sale often enough.

• 1 review

Date Purchased: Aug 2017

Extremely disappointing

2 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2018

This vacuum lacks suction. It doesn't pick up much at all. Doesn't allow you to pick up things close to walls/edges. I have used on floor boards and tiles with very little getting sucked up and alot left behind, don't even get me started on trying on carpet.
Really disappointed in its performance.

Purchased at: Harvey Norman

• 5 comments
  • 1 answer

Date Purchased: Mar 2018

Fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2018

Happy with this Hoover,so easy to use,
In fact it is the best hoover i have ever used,
Very light,Very easy to use, hoovering is such a breeze with this item,
Hoovers tile's,wooden floor's and carpets,easy.
And there;s no cord's or those horrible hose's that used to annoy me.
I love it and i recommend it to anyone.

• 5 answers

Date Purchased: Feb 2018

Great vacuum

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

Just bought this yesterday and are very happy with it, Used for half an hour and was very surprised at the amount of fluff it picked up, very good suction. Not quite as good when I tried to clean the car it picked up the sand and dust very well but not the bigger things such as leaves probably because it has a very small opening at the mouth.. Would highly recommend.

Sydney

Date Purchased: Jan 2017

Great vacuum for small areas

3 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 09, 2018

This is an awesome, light weight vacuum that has just enough power for small areas however if you are need to vacuum large areas, such as a large lounge or dining area the collector is just not big enough and needs to be emptying once or twice in order to get a good clean. We have a 2 bedroom apartment and it works well for us but anything more and I think you would need a larger one.

Bendigo

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Nov 2016

Awesome vacuum.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 24, 2018

Hoover vacuum is a great vacuum, it is light which makes it easy to vacuum large areas. Service was great from the local stockist they really knew their products.
The battery has really held up only charging after a couple of uses.
It works well on tiles as well as carpet which was a lovely surprise.

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Nov 2016

Perfect little vacuum

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2018

I have had this Hoover heritage 5210 for over two years now. It’s a perfect little vacuum, charges quickly and has a running power of 30 mins. Because of its good suction, it doesn’t take very long to clean all the carpets in the house. It stands upright so does not need a lot of storage space.

Perth, WA

• 3 comments
  • 10 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Dec 2017

It does not work, it should suck but it sux!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2018

After deciding that Dyson was too much I went out to Godfrey's and was to by the $99 that always seems to be half price! Well the sales team at Godfrey's are very good at their job and upsold me to this one. He did the nice demo on the special red carpet and boom I got this one. It's bad, like really bad! It's an old dustbuster added to a chucky stick. It's hard to place on the charger and click apart and together in like 10 places. But the worst thing is that it won't even pick up dust, hair and crumbs from our wood floors. Pretty sure we are going to get ACCC or whatever they call themselves now. One of the top 4 or 5 rules are an item must be fit for purpose and a vacuum should do its job and suck up simple stuff. Not fit for purpose. I'm not trying to pick up bowling balls! Shame on you Godfrey's your sales guys are good and we have bought 2 Wertheim top quality ones from you buy your cheap as special offers to get people in the door and offer you the low margin high turnover products are poor. Was going to buy a $99 second robot vac as we love our Roomba but not in the world, it was like a toy car. No it's not the filters or the installation of the Hoover it's just not good.

Date Purchased: Nov 2017

So much easier than lugging out the corded cleaner

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2017

I've only had the Hoover about 2 weeks but so far I am really impressed. I use it everyday to clean the bathrooms and tiled living areas and it is amazing and very quick. Used it quickly in my daughter's bedroom and I was very surprised at how well it worked. If it keeps going this well, I'll be very happy.

• 11 answers
  • 4 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Sep 2017

Easy to push

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2017

This is very light weight and easy to push along. Love that it doesn’t have a mesh or paper filters, has plastic container that you can wash in water. And the filter is washable too, which is awesome, so you know you are always using something clean and health. The charge time is very quick and lasts a long time too. I use this daily.

Thornbury

• 3 answers

Date Purchased: Nov 2017

Experience

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2017

I have just brought this i seem to go through so many vacuums i don't know what do i have just brought this one as it doesn't make a lot of noise so my puppy does not chase it. It is easy to use and also with additional handheld vacuum is great for pickup bits of the garden, he brings in as treasures.

CARRAMAR

• 7 answers
  • 2 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Sep 2016

My second Hoover in 2 years. So satisfied gave my daughter (with a dog) my first one.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2017

Happy with the ease and lightness of using machine, having arthritis in both hands. I have a 4 bedroom house with both carpet and tiles. When cleaning tile floor you do need to keep the machine clean otherwise it can stops picking up crumbs or small litter. No problem with the wool carpet and is easy to move over the carpet without dragging.

1 of 4 pages