Love it.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2018

Very happy with my hose link hose, have 2 now. Will be ordering covers next week, thank you, great service.

Comments
Hoselink Official

Hi there, Thank you so much for your amazing review. So glad to hear you're enjoying your Hoselink products. Thank you for your amazing support towards the company. Kind of Regards, The Hoselink Team

• 1 review
  • 1 answer

9-Pattern Sprinkler ITEM: 5640

2 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2018

9-Pattern sprinkler arrived the other day I was looking forward to this - Cost just over $30 - used twice no both times stopped using it went back to my very old wave sprinkler, had it for about 18 years still works great! the hoselink 9 Pattern sprinkler in my opinion isn't worth $12 let alone $ 30, what a waste of my hard earned money never again.

Comments
Hoselink Official

Hello Dean, Thank you for taking the time to send a review. I am sorry to hear you are disappointed with your recent 9-Pattern Sprinkler purchase. If there is something wrong with the sprinkler... read more »

Happy Customer Very good products and customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2018

Bought two retractable hose reels and two hoses recently. They are very good products. But the hoses do not fit us so I requested a return. Customer service is very friendly and helpful. They replied my email the the same day and solved the problem and I got the refund. Everything is easy and it's a happy online purchase.

Comments
Hoselink Official

Hello Esther,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a kind review. We're so glad to hear you're happy with your Hoselink retractable hose reels!

All the best,
Hoselink Team

• 2 answers

2nd Hoselink purchase, couldn't be happier

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2018

Just purchased our second Hoselink after having 6 years hassle free with our original hose.
This purchase also came with a sprinkler which is the best on the market, so many functions
The best thing about these products -they don't leak. Hooray.

Comments
Hoselink Official

Hi Michael, thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review! We're thrilled to hear you are enjoying your Hoselink Hose Reel and 9 Pattern Sprinkler. Happy Hosing! Kind Regards, The Hoselink Team

Excellent Product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2018

This is my second retractable hose reel from hoselink fit one is the 30mtr and now 20mtr very good product looked around and found this is the best out of all would be nice if they give the cover for free happy to pay for post

Comments
Hoselink Official

Hi Milton,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review. We're so glad to hear you're happy with your Hoselink retractable hose reels.

Kindest of Regards, The Hoselink Team.

Spare parts Kit.. Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 27, 2018

Our Hoselink was leaking from the hose end connector. On examination it was discovered that the white split ring was broken. I ordered a spare part kit and even though it was a small order it arrived within 48 hours as advised along with information of parts available and instructions on how to replace the split ring. all for the total cost of $5.90. Thank you Hoselink for the fantastic service.

Comments
Hoselink Official

Hi Jen, thanks for taking the time to leave us your feedback. Glad we were able to get your replacement part out so promptly and your issue has now been resolved. Happy Hosing! Kind Regards, The Hoselink Team

Replacement Shower Wand.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 07, 2018

I rang for a replacement part for my broken shower wand. None was available, so, despite being a month over the warranty period, I was immediately offered a replacement wand free of charge. Who could ask for anything more!!!

Comments
Hoselink Official

Good Afternoon, we pride ourselves on helping our customers wherever possible so it's great our team were able to promptly assist you and replace your broken Shower Wand. Kind Regards, The Hoselink Team

Hoselink are brilliant in every way.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 01, 2018

We have been customers for several years because the service is terrific but in particular we have observed the continual improvement in products. Nothing lasts forever and we have had to replace a few bits and pieces due to normal wear and tear, not due to faults. Each time we can see how the new equivalent replacement is better in design or materials. Not only that prices are tending DOWN too!

Comments
Hoselink Official

Hi Wazza, thanks for taking the time to leave us your comments and we really appreciated your continued support and custom with Hoselink. Providing high quality products is something which has take... read more »

Geelong

• 1 comment

Great backup service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2018

Our Hoselink suddenly leaked very badly from the bottom of the casing (it was from inside) sent a video to Hoselink and they responded quickly and while we were a few months out of warranty they quickly apologised and sent a free replacement, what great service from this company A+

Comments
Hoselink Official

Hi Dave, it's very pleasing to hear our team quickly attended to your issue and got the problem rectified. Hopefully everything is working well for you again! Kind Regards, The Hoselink Team

Thanks Hoselink, yes all good thank you.

Gold Coast

• 3 comments
  • 3 answers
  • 38 helpful votes

excellant product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2018

18m Superflex Hose - Fitted was on special. I brought this just in time as it was on special and is now sold out. Very fast delivery. The hose itself was excellant. No kinks so far. I did lay it on the concrete to stretch it out but I can reach most of my garden now. I brought the hose tap connector too which I recommend highly. Best buy of the year

Comments
Hoselink Official

Good Afternoon, it's great to hear you got in before the last of the stock sold out as this did fly off the shelves! Really great to hear you are pleased with your purchase and everything is working well. Kind Regards, The Hoselink Team

• 1 review
  • 1 question
  • 1 answer

loving our new sprinkler

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2018

well wow what a great sprinkler. Wish I had bought it ages ago its works perfectly in our large garden AAAAAA+++++ Thank you for the quick delivery too.

Comments
Hoselink Official

Good Morning, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback and it's fantastic to hear you are so pleased with your Hoselink products! Happy Hosing! The Hoselink Team

works well

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 04, 2018

We had a hose reel installed it works well the only trouble we had was the hose attachment broke on the hand held spray gun. I sent an email off with a photo and a short time later I received a replacement fitting.

Comments
Hoselink Official

Hi Ian, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review and it's great to hear the team could easily get the issue resolved for you. Please let us know if you require any further assistance. Kind Regards, The Hoselink Team

Overall good product

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 29, 2018

Well designed hose product apart from retraction of hose back into the reel. The process starts but once the hose reaches the last half a metre it locks up and refuses to rewind the full way!! Wasted a couple of hours with a friend also trying but we were both frustrated that we couldn't resolve this issue.

Comments
Hoselink Official

Hi Joan, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review and I'm really sorry you are having issues with the hose reel retracting fully. If you could send us your details through to hoselink@hoseli... read more »

• 1 comment

quialty products great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2018

I would like to thank the hose link team for there great service from my first phone call to the delivery to our front door it was a pleasure to deal with them have had our hose reels for about a month now great product

Rodney

Comments
Hoselink Official

Hi Rodney, thanks for taking the time to leave us your feedback and it's great to hear you are happy with the products and service you have received from our team. We really appreciate your kind words! Kind Regards, The Hoselink Team.

My pleasure wished I had of got your product years ago

Rodney

poor customer service

3 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 11, 2018

I have owned hose link products for many years and have been happy with them, however recently my hose link connector burst, I reported it to [Name Removed] who made all sorts of excuses bottom line it was completely my fault, even after [Name Removed] continually tells me in his commercials he guarantees they will never burst off.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Hoselink Official

Hi Terry, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Really sorry to hear about your experience, with our fittings as long as they are fitted correctly onto a 12mm hose, you shouldn't have... read more »

much appreciated

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 03, 2018

I would just like to thank the hose link team for their genuine down to earth company ethics
My sons purchased a 30m retractable reel for me Xmas 2016
Last week the reel would not contract back in
I had a chat with one of their staff and they helped me try and fix the problem but unfortunately this could not be done
On Friday this week a new one arrived in its place to my delight
I can't thank them enough for this is a great company to deal with
Many thanks
Kim

Comments
Hoselink Official

Hi Kim, thanks for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We're really pleased to hear o one of our team were able to assist you promptly in getting your issues resolved as this is something we... read more »

12mm Retractable Hose

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 24, 2018

Purchased a retractable hose about 4 Four years ago. Doesn't extend or retract smoothly and hose and casing is subject to UV degradation and kinking. Connections are fine. Although Nozzle broke when dropped.
Purchased another retracting hose from REPCO $39.00. Works fine so I have thrown out the Hoselink item and purchased another REPCO item when on sale $29.00.
My experience is that Hoslink 12mm retractable hose is Overpriced Rubbish.
I know this contradicts other feed back but the Quality of the item doesn't justify the additional expense.

Comments
Hoselink Official

Hi Roy, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Sorry to hear that the product has not worked the way you expected, here at Hoselink we pride ourselves on the quality and reliability of... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Extreme disappoint on parts availability!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 23, 2018

Just returned a hose reel purchased just over 5 years ago after the flimsy belt inside broke. Was advised by them that it is unrepairable as they do not carry the parts and yet on their site it says because of the spring mechanism internally you have to return the item to them to repair but they say nothing about if your reel is over 5 years old no parts!!!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Hoselink Official

Hi Garry, thanks for getting in touch - sorry to hear about your hose reel. We do have spare parts available for the hose reels, however we had have a few models over the years and parts for the... read more »

Sydney

• 4 comments
  • 4 answers
  • 20 helpful votes

Good products

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 23, 2018

I have purchased items from Hoselink and am more then happy with their products - customer service is excellent and very helpful- I needed an extra part to use with the hose and they only charged me half price for delivery when I explained to them that I had forgotten to place the order with the hose - then after a day later I rang up again and I order a another item and I asked them can they send it with the order that I had placed a day ago - he said to me he will check and if they haven't despatched the goods he would send it with that order - if I did miss out he was going to despatched it at not cost.

Comments
Hoselink Official

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review with your feedback. It's great to hear you are happy with the products and service you have received. We all forget to do things from time to time... read more »

• 2 comments
  • 4 questions
  • 13 answers
  • 12 helpful votes

Second to none

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 18, 2018

I’ve been using Hoselink connections and nozzles for years without any issues. Earlier this year I treated myself to a retractable hose with corner guide / absolutely brilliant. I then decided to get a cover for the hose retracting unit. I thought I’d ordered the Bird of Paradise cover but received a different one that I didn’t like. I phoned to ask about the order and could I send the one received back. The lovely lady told me to keep the cover (give to a friend etc) and for the cost of a small amount of postage they sent out the one I wanted. Wow how good is that! Finally, I cannot understand people having a whinge without firstly contacting the company as they are so helpful and try hard to rectify issues.

Comments
Hoselink Official

Hi Trish, thanks for taking the time to leave us your comments. We're really glad to hear one of our helpful staff were able to assist you with your enquiry. We work extremely hard to ensure all of... read more »

1 of 39 pages

How do I retention my hose link it is not going back into the unit?

Tony asked on Sep 05, 2018

Hello Tony!

We do have instructions to add retention to a reel, but we would like to make sure that is the issue first! Would you mind giving us a call on 1300 900 617 at your earliest convenience?

We look forward to helping you sort this out!

Kind regards,
The Hoselink Team

Hi Tony, Call Hoselink they are quite helpful and will be able to assist you with this one, all the best.

How to replace a hose in tractable hose?

maky asked on Aug 18, 2018

Hi, Marky!

Unfortunately, the hose cannot be replaced in our retractable hose reels. It may be repairsble, if it's small section of hose that needs replacing. Is there an issue with the hose you have in yours now? If you would like further assistance, please call us on 1300 900 617, Monday-Friday 9am-5pm (AEST).

Thanks,
Hoselink Customer Service

Hi, I have just received my Oscillating Sprinkler and in the instructions sheet it shows illustrations that appear to say that I can shut off half the spray holes to halve the width of the flow. This will be very helpful especially when watering narrow patches of grass or watering up against a fence. Can you please tell me how to do this? I have turned the three switches to closed but it doesn't shut off half of the holes as the illustrations suggest. I have been able to adjust the oscillation which is good but still haven't found how to halve the width of the spray area. Thanks.

Ali asked on Apr 15, 2018

Answer this

Good Morning, thanks for taking the time to review the Oscillating Sprinkler. There are 3 buttons on each side which allows you to shut off 6 out of the 20 jets. Are you able to advise where it gives the impression you can shut off half of the jets as I could not see this in the manual with the sprinkler? Kind Regards, The Hoselink Team

In the bottom right corner of the single page Quick Start Guide there is a heading 'Using the Oscillating Sprinkler' and 2 diagrams of 4 green squares each appearing to indicate how you can adjust the sprinkler to fit any rectangular area. The first diagram indicates how to change the range while the second diagram shows 4 different widths. The 2 squares in the centre have half the rectangle in dark green and half in pale green with a white dash in the center which I think is meant to represent the sprinkler. The diagrams have opposite sides shaded in dark and light green. To me these diagrams are indicating that you can water either the left or right side of your rectangle with the sprinkler. I would attach a picture of my Quick Start Guide but I can't figure out how to attach a photo to this comment. Sorry
Cheers