• 4 questions
  • 11 answers
  • 7 helpful votes

Second to none

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 18, 2018

I’ve been using Hoselink connections and nozzles for years without any issues. Earlier this year I treated myself to a retractable hose with corner guide / absolutely brilliant. I then decided to get a cover for the hose retracting unit. I thought I’d ordered the Bird of Paradise cover but received a different one that I didn’t like. I phoned to ask about the order and could I send the one received back. The lovely lady told me to keep the cover (give to a friend etc) and for the cost of a small amount of postage they sent out the one I wanted. Wow how good is that! Finally, I cannot understand people having a whinge without firstly contacting the company as they are so helpful and try hard to rectify issues.

...

Quality Products, Fast Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2018

After previously purchasing hoses & fittings from hardware stores that claim to be top of the line, only to be left disappointed & out of pocket. I was naturally reluctant to replace all my home watering systems with a new brand all at once.
Over time I have gradually replaced each part with Hoselink hoses and fittings. The fittings are great, I no longer experience leaks! As soon as I felt the Superflex hose I could tell it was far better quality than my previous hose (similar price too). What was immediately noticeable for me was the increased wall thickness of the hose which I’ve noticed significantly decreases kinks in the hose.
The weeper hoses are fantastic. I replaced several drip lines in my garden beds with these, I have also replaced my soaker hose with one too. Although they weep, not spray like a soaker hose, they are far more flexible and wet the roots where the water is most beneficial.
I also received the products each time within 3 days of delivery.
So far I am very happy with the products.

Near You

• 11 comments
  • 44 answers
  • 92 helpful votes

Absolutely The Best Hose & Reel

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

After 10 years, our Hoselink is still going strong. Its been through three moves, including interstate and never fails.
Its like buying $2 milk versus $4.65 A2 milk. Pay for quality and the difference is enormous.

KINCUMBER

• 3 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Best hose product on the market

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2018

We have had Hoselink products for almost 15 yrs. 3 yrs ago we moved house and now only just ordered 2 hoselink hoses with fittings etc etc. We are retired I was sick of dragging hoses that kinked almost every 10 seconds as well as having to fold them up again.

It is the only hose that has no issues and is a delight to water our garden. Hubby prefers one type of nozzle and I prefer the other. Just ordered a jet spray fitting for windows and cars and pavements.
We have two Plumbers in the family!

Country girl

Next Level Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 12, 2018

I'll start by saying I haven't used the product I purchased yet, but I'm super impressed with the delivery service. I placed the order online, and within 24 hours my product was delivered. Not many companies provide a service that quick, and it's something you don't really expect especially from a gardening business.

customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 11, 2018

ordered a extendable wand when it arrived it was the wrong order, contacted hose link via email .. problem was sorted out straight way. I was told to keep the mistake and a replacement wand was sent straight away. thank you for your great service

• 4 comments
  • 4 answers
  • 33 helpful votes

hoselink o rings

3 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 10, 2018

generally an ok product let down by the fact that if there is any residual water pressure in the hose fittings when you disconnect the fittings the little o ring is likely to pop out and disappear... if this happens and you dont have replacement ones then it become useless as it sprays everywhere...that in itself isnt too bad but there is a whole pa-lava to get new ones....Bunnyings dont store them as they are a particular size so you have to deal with hoselink to get replacement o rings that they charge and post out... what nonsense is that, get your product right before you sell them as some pressure in the hose is a common occurrence.... wouldnt buy again nor recommend to friends etc

Hose reel no spare parts

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 31, 2018

My hose reel was a couple of months out of warranty. The hose had stopped running back in evenly. I contacted Hoselink for parts to repair the reel but was told that they don't carry any spare parts so my hose reel is throw away. I was offered a replacement unit at a small discount which I declined. Also found the metal multi spray nozzle corrodes inside..

Comments
Hoselink Official

Hi Steve, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. If the problem is with the feeder arm (layering mechanism) then this is generally something we can fix. We generally get the hose r... read more »

Aftersales service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 31, 2018

My hose reel started leaking badly out the bottom of the reel. I rang hoselink to ask if it was possible to fix. I couldn't find my receipt, but they had my purchase record. To my surprise they said. We will send you a new one. No arguments no hassles and prompt delivery. I could not recommend them highly enough.

Gold Coast QLD

• 2 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Hoselink attachments ... do what it says on the packet

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 28, 2018

Fed up with el-cheapo snap on attachments dropping of the tap and getting soaked into the bargain I thought I'd try the hoselink attachments out ... purchased the starter pack and the the snap-on adaptor,

Voila, no more falling of the tap, no more leaks. Brilliant, couldn't be happier.

Great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 28, 2018

I loved the thought of a good quality product made in Australia , but was disappointed to find out that it's not an Australian made product . It's made in China. I thought this product was expensive due to it be made in Australia and was happy to pay this. But upon purchasing this and finding in the details it is not. I am not happy with what I think is misleading people as a Australian made product.

Scarsdale

Private message

This hose is terrible; I do not recommend that anyone buy them.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 24, 2018

Why not to buy Hoselink.
II believe you advertise that your hosesNEVER kink. This is NOT true; my Hoselink hose kinks ALL. The time. I will never buy another product from your company. I had to replace the nozzle because your impeccable? Nozzle leaked.

Comments
Hoselink Official

Good afternoon, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Sorry to hear about your experience with our products. Is it a hose reel hose you are having issues with kinking or just one ... read more »

The actual hose and fittings were given to me; maybe 3or4years ago. So they were not a recent purchase but they had never been used the nozzle didnt even last the first summer. The nozzle leaked al... read more »

Hoselink Official

If you have any problems we recommend you get in touch straight away, contacting us further down the line will make the difference between items being under warranty or not! If you would like us to... read more »

sydney

Disappointed

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2018

I brought the 30m hose with multi function spray gun and a reel,everything worked well until winter come around and then the spray gun was leaking more (between the black and bronze/beige colour part right at the end) then anywhere else.I still use the hose it's great but i have a $5 plain plastic nozzle at the end now for my vegetable garden i just had to cut the hose so new connection would fit.

Comments
Hoselink Official

Hi, thanks for getting in touch and leaving us a review. Sorry to hear you are disappointed with your spray gun due to leaking. Our system works on various o'rings and washers therefore if one of... read more »

Kojonup

• 14 answers
  • 19 helpful votes

Second to None!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2018

I've started buying from Hoselink in 2010 after seeing their TV commercials.
Like all new products on the market, and with so many infomercials bombarding us with rubbish and screams on TV, I was a bit sceptical, but these products were advertised by the owner who inspired trust.
I wasn't wrong, not only their products are second to none, especially their leak-proof connections, but their service could not be better, more friendly, professional, it's a real pleasure to deal with them.
They reply to emails immediately, they offer money back guarantee for any product that may have a mishap, replacing anything instantly, they have great offers of free postage and constant sales which make their products more affordable, and they process and post their orders the very same day, which arrive in no time at all in comparison with many other online companies.
I completely recommend this shop.

bought a oscillating sprinkler

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2018

I have an old rainbird oscillating sprinkler and could not get the width right so I cut small pieces of hose with a slit along it to block off the extra holes I did not want but it always dribbled and over watered around the sprinkler. I like this sprinkler from hose link as I can block off the extra holes I don't want with no dribble. Love it.

Forster nsw

Flow control

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2018

I recently purchased my 5th Hoselink Retractable Hose Reel and find the addition of the "Flow Control" fitting, to the hose, a great advantage to take the pressure off spray nozzle fittings and allows easy switching between spray products.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Hoselink Official

Hi Col, thanks for taking the time to leave us your feedback. It's great to hear you have purchased more products and are happy with the additional connection we have corporated into the design as ... read more »

• 14 helpful votes
Private message

The reel has failed, a hose has split, the fittings leak, the spray nozzle failed, etc.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2018

Firstly we had a part of the hose split. It was replaced.

The spray nozzle failed. We contact Hoselink and all they offered a discount on a new one. NO replacement would be offered. Not good enough for the prices charged.

The reel has failed so we just ended up cutting the hose and using it. The reel has been thrown away. It is full of rust as the interior is rusting.

The unbreakable fittings spout water out of them and I'm about to throw them away.

All in all a big fail. Cheaper products perform better and last longer. The products do not meet their claims of non failure and the organisation will not replace as they say it is out of warranty.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Hoselink Official

Good Morning, thanks for taking the time to leave us your comments and it's really disappointing to hear of your experience. We do always try to help our customers out wherever possible even when... read more »

Sydney

Private message

Great product, brilliant service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2018

12 months ago we purchased a 30 metre retracting hose from Hoselink, after hearing recommendations from friends and neighbours. It was by far the best hose we had ever used, but in recent weeks the last 7 metres or so of hose would no longer retract. We phoned Hoselink and tried the suggestions made by the very helpful assistant. Nothing worked. So she offered to replace the hose at no charge, apologising for the fact that it would take a few days to be delivered. It arrived yesterday, earlier than promised.
Can't fault a company that stands by its products and its customers to that extent! Thank you, Hoselink. We will continue recommending your products... even more enthusiastically now.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Hoselink Official

Good Morning, thanks so much for taking the time to leave your feedback. We always try to help our customers out wherever possible so it's fantastic to hear one of our team was able to assist with ... read more »

Vasse

A wonderful Christmas present

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2018

My friend purchased the Hoselink package for me as a Christmas present. I am so thrilled with the product. I am working hard to get my lawn back to looking good and this hose is so easy to use and reach right down to the corners of my garden without the annoying kinks. We have purchased a cover and the corner guide to make things even easier.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Hoselink Official

Good Morning, it's fantastic to hear you are loving your new Hoselink set up. We know how much easier and more enjoyable this makes life in the garden so it's great to hear you feel this way too! Happy Hosing! The Hoselink Team.

Katoomba

Private message

It's all about quality...

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2018

You will find that you are paying for quality, and to put things in perspective, that’s exactly what you get here, quality…
I am a retired Greenkeeper and I know how important irrigation is for your turf/garden upkeep and this is where Hoselink comes into it’s own.
I use a 30m retractable in the back part of my property, and a 20m retractable in the front. No leaks anywhere, no hose kinks, no hose retraction problems, or any other issues, with either of them - in fact this has to be one of the best [if not The Best!] hand held/manual irrigation systems that is available in Australia.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Hoselink Official

Hi Dante, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us your feedback. We're thrilled you are finding your Hose Reels so easy to use and thank you for your continued support of Hoselink. Kind Regards, The Hoselink Team.

1 of 38 pages

Hi I purchased your 15m Misting kit and last summer it worked fine but now the mist comes out in a stream on some nozzles and drips on others - there is only one nozzle working properly , help please ? Thanks Jude

Jude asked on Jan 28, 2018

Answer this

I don't have a misting kit. So, sorry I can't help.

Hi Jude - thanks for getting in touch, sorry to hear this is happened. It sounds like the misting heads may be blocked which is why the spray is no longer controlled. Therefore we would recommend placing the heads in warm water and then using a sewing pin (as the holes are so fine) to remove anything caught inside. If you could try this, it should resolve the problem for you. Thanks, The Hoselink Team

I am loving the new fancy hose!! One problem I am having though is that I can’t connect my pressure washer!,!! Is it me?! Why why must something so awesome have this weird flaw? I looked on the website it says to remove the plug adapter to check something and some pictures of it connected. When I do this there is no way!!? Help help. Must pressure wash today! Old hose gone to gods

Trudims asked on Jan 20, 2018

Hello

Thank-you for your email.

To ensure a no leak no burst connection, the best way to connect your existing pressure washer to your hoselink hose is to:

1. Unscrew the fitting currently on your Pressure Washer to reveal a thread.
2. If the thread on your Pressure Washer has a 'male thread', you will require a Hoselink Tap Connector (http://www.hoselink.com.au/buy/tap-connector/2320).
3. If the thread on your Pressure Washer has a 'female thread', you will require a Hoselink Accessory Connector (http://www.hoselink.com.au/buy/accessory-connector/2470).

We recommend you purchase the required fitting as an additional connector to leave on your Pressure Washer, to make connecting and disconnecting quick and easy.

Should you have any further questions or queries, please do not hesitate to contact our very friendly and helpful Customer Service team Monday to Friday 9am-5pm (AEST), who are more than happy to help!

Hi Trudims,
I just received your question that I assume you sent to me because of my review of Hoselink on this site.
I was going to say that I posted about their amazing products and service, but I couldn't help you with how they work, as not only I don't have all their products, but also it's not my expertise.
And I was also going to say to get in touch with them either via their online chat or phone as they are great in answering questions and help, but I see that they themselves have replied to your email with a lot of info.
If that is not enough and you're still having trouble, please give them a ring, I have found them very helpful and lovely on the phone, and I have no doubt that they will do their best so you can use their product.
I hope this helps.
Kind regards,
Marta

I have a set of the garden sheers, and have now repaired/replaced the pin three times. These are great sheers when working but the pins just keep falling out and they fail. The sheers have seen very little work and look like brand new, but without the pin they are useless. Anybody have a fix for this problem?

Peter T asked on Jan 11, 2018

Answer this

Good Morning Peter, thanks for taking the time to leave your comments and sorry you have experienced these issues. We have actually recently brought out a stronger lock and nut which is much more effective. If you could contact our team on 1300 554 688 we can arrange to get one posted out to you. Look forward to hearing from you soon! Kind Regards, The Hoselink Team.