Excellent Product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2018

This is my second retractable hose reel from hoselink fit one is the 30mtr and now 20mtr very good product looked around and found this is the best out of all would be nice if they give the cover for free happy to pay for post

Spare parts Kit.. Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 27, 2018

Our Hoselink was leaking from the hose end connector. On examination it was discovered that the white split ring was broken. I ordered a spare part kit and even though it was a small order it arrived within 48 hours as advised along with information of parts available and instructions on how to replace the split ring. all for the total cost of $5.90. Thank you Hoselink for the fantastic service.

Comments
Hoselink Official

Hi Jen, thanks for taking the time to leave us your feedback. Glad we were able to get your replacement part out so promptly and your issue has now been resolved. Happy Hosing! Kind Regards, The Hoselink Team

Replacement Shower Wand.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 07, 2018

I rang for a replacement part for my broken shower wand. None was available, so, despite being a month over the warranty period, I was immediately offered a replacement wand free of charge. Who could ask for anything more!!!

Comments
Hoselink Official

Good Afternoon, we pride ourselves on helping our customers wherever possible so it's great our team were able to promptly assist you and replace your broken Shower Wand. Kind Regards, The Hoselink Team

Hoselink are brilliant in every way.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 01, 2018

We have been customers for several years because the service is terrific but in particular we have observed the continual improvement in products. Nothing lasts forever and we have had to replace a few bits and pieces due to normal wear and tear, not due to faults. Each time we can see how the new equivalent replacement is better in design or materials. Not only that prices are tending DOWN too!

Comments
Hoselink Official

Hi Wazza, thanks for taking the time to leave us your comments and we really appreciated your continued support and custom with Hoselink. Providing high quality products is something which has take... read more »

Geelong

Great backup service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2018

Our Hoselink suddenly leaked very badly from the bottom of the casing (it was from inside) sent a video to Hoselink and they responded quickly and while we were a few months out of warranty they quickly apologised and sent a free replacement, what great service from this company A+

Comments
Hoselink Official

Hi Dave, it's very pleasing to hear our team quickly attended to your issue and got the problem rectified. Hopefully everything is working well for you again! Kind Regards, The Hoselink Team

Thanks Hoselink, yes all good thank you.

Gold Coast

• 3 comments
  • 1 question
  • 3 answers
  • 36 helpful votes

excellant product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2018

18m Superflex Hose - Fitted was on special. I brought this just in time as it was on special and is now sold out. Very fast delivery. The hose itself was excellant. No kinks so far. I did lay it on the concrete to stretch it out but I can reach most of my garden now. I brought the hose tap connector too which I recommend highly. Best buy of the year

Comments
Hoselink Official

Good Afternoon, it's great to hear you got in before the last of the stock sold out as this did fly off the shelves! Really great to hear you are pleased with your purchase and everything is working well. Kind Regards, The Hoselink Team

• 1 review
  • 1 question
  • 1 answer

loving our new sprinkler

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2018

well wow what a great sprinkler. Wish I had bought it ages ago its works perfectly in our large garden AAAAAA+++++ Thank you for the quick delivery too.

Comments
Hoselink Official

Good Morning, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback and it's fantastic to hear you are so pleased with your Hoselink products! Happy Hosing! The Hoselink Team

works well

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 04, 2018

We had a hose reel installed it works well the only trouble we had was the hose attachment broke on the hand held spray gun. I sent an email off with a photo and a short time later I received a replacement fitting.

Comments
Hoselink Official

Hi Ian, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review and it's great to hear the team could easily get the issue resolved for you. Please let us know if you require any further assistance. Kind Regards, The Hoselink Team

Overall good product

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 29, 2018

Well designed hose product apart from retraction of hose back into the reel. The process starts but once the hose reaches the last half a metre it locks up and refuses to rewind the full way!! Wasted a couple of hours with a friend also trying but we were both frustrated that we couldn't resolve this issue.

Comments
Hoselink Official

Hi Joan, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review and I'm really sorry you are having issues with the hose reel retracting fully. If you could send us your details through to hoselink@hoseli... read more »

quialty products great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2018

I would like to thank the hose link team for there great service from my first phone call to the delivery to our front door it was a pleasure to deal with them have had our hose reels for about a month now great product

Rodney

Comments
Hoselink Official

Hi Rodney, thanks for taking the time to leave us your feedback and it's great to hear you are happy with the products and service you have received from our team. We really appreciate your kind words! Kind Regards, The Hoselink Team.

My pleasure wished I had of got your product years ago

Rodney

poor customer service

3 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 11, 2018

I have owned hose link products for many years and have been happy with them, however recently my hose link connector burst, I reported it to Natalie Crofts who made all sorts of excuses bottom line it was completely my fault, even after Tim continually tells me in his commercials he guarantees they will never burst off.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Hoselink Official

Hi Terry, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Really sorry to hear about your experience, with our fittings as long as they are fitted correctly onto a 12mm hose, you shouldn't have... read more »

much appreciated

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 03, 2018

I would just like to thank the hose link team for their genuine down to earth company ethics
My sons purchased a 30m retractable reel for me Xmas 2016
Last week the reel would not contract back in
I had a chat with one of their staff and they helped me try and fix the problem but unfortunately this could not be done
On Friday this week a new one arrived in its place to my delight
I can't thank them enough for this is a great company to deal with
Many thanks
Kim

Comments
Hoselink Official

Hi Kim, thanks for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We're really pleased to hear o one of our team were able to assist you promptly in getting your issues resolved as this is something we... read more »

12mm Retractable Hose

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 24, 2018

Purchased a retractable hose about 4 Four years ago. Doesn't extend or retract smoothly and hose and casing is subject to UV degradation and kinking. Connections are fine. Although Nozzle broke when dropped.
Purchased another retracting hose from REPCO $39.00. Works fine so I have thrown out the Hoselink item and purchased another REPCO item when on sale $29.00.
My experience is that Hoslink 12mm retractable hose is Overpriced Rubbish.
I know this contradicts other feed back but the Quality of the item doesn't justify the additional expense.

Comments
Hoselink Official

Hi Roy, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Sorry to hear that the product has not worked the way you expected, here at Hoselink we pride ourselves on the quality and reliability of... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Extreme disappoint on parts availability!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 23, 2018

Just returned a hose reel purchased just over 5 years ago after the flimsy belt inside broke. Was advised by them that it is unrepairable as they do not carry the parts and yet on their site it says because of the spring mechanism internally you have to return the item to them to repair but they say nothing about if your reel is over 5 years old no parts!!!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Hoselink Official

Hi Garry, thanks for getting in touch - sorry to hear about your hose reel. We do have spare parts available for the hose reels, however we had have a few models over the years and parts for the... read more »

Sydney

• 3 comments
  • 4 answers
  • 17 helpful votes

Good products

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 23, 2018

I have purchased items from Hoselink and am more then happy with their products - customer service is excellent and very helpful- I needed an extra part to use with the hose and they only charged me half price for delivery when I explained to them that I had forgotten to place the order with the hose - then after a day later I rang up again and I order a another item and I asked them can they send it with the order that I had placed a day ago - he said to me he will check and if they haven't despatched the goods he would send it with that order - if I did miss out he was going to despatched it at not cost.

Comments
Hoselink Official

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review with your feedback. It's great to hear you are happy with the products and service you have received. We all forget to do things from time to time... read more »

• 4 questions
  • 12 answers
  • 10 helpful votes

Second to none

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 18, 2018

I’ve been using Hoselink connections and nozzles for years without any issues. Earlier this year I treated myself to a retractable hose with corner guide / absolutely brilliant. I then decided to get a cover for the hose retracting unit. I thought I’d ordered the Bird of Paradise cover but received a different one that I didn’t like. I phoned to ask about the order and could I send the one received back. The lovely lady told me to keep the cover (give to a friend etc) and for the cost of a small amount of postage they sent out the one I wanted. Wow how good is that! Finally, I cannot understand people having a whinge without firstly contacting the company as they are so helpful and try hard to rectify issues.

Comments
Hoselink Official

Hi Trish, thanks for taking the time to leave us your comments. We're really glad to hear one of our helpful staff were able to assist you with your enquiry. We work extremely hard to ensure all of... read more »

...

• 8 helpful votes

Quality Products, Fast Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2018

After previously purchasing hoses & fittings from hardware stores that claim to be top of the line, only to be left disappointed & out of pocket. I was naturally reluctant to replace all my home watering systems with a new brand all at once.
Over time I have gradually replaced each part with Hoselink hoses and fittings. The fittings are great, I no longer experience leaks! As soon as I felt the Superflex hose I could tell it was far better quality than my previous hose (similar price too). What was immediately noticeable for me was the increased wall thickness of the hose which I’ve noticed significantly decreases kinks in the hose.
The weeper hoses are fantastic. I replaced several drip lines in my garden beds with these, I have also replaced my soaker hose with one too. Although they weep, not spray like a soaker hose, they are far more flexible and wet the roots where the water is most beneficial.
I also received the products each time within 3 days of delivery.
So far I am very happy with the products.

Comments
Hoselink Official

Good Morning, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a feedback and we're thrilled to hear you are loving the different products which you have purchased form us. We know how much mor... read more »

Near You

• 15 comments
  • 2 questions
  • 70 answers
  • 108 helpful votes

Absolutely The Best Hose & Reel

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

After 10 years, our Hoselink is still going strong. Its been through three moves, including interstate and never fails.
Its like buying $2 milk versus $4.65 A2 milk. Pay for quality and the difference is enormous.

Comments
Hoselink Official

Hi Boris, thanks for taking the time to leave a review on your Hose Reel and we're really pleased to hear this is serving you so well. You may pay a little more for the product but as you can see, ... read more »

KINCUMBER

• 4 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Best hose product on the market

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2018

We have had Hoselink products for almost 15 yrs. 3 yrs ago we moved house and now only just ordered 2 hoselink hoses with fittings etc etc. We are retired I was sick of dragging hoses that kinked almost every 10 seconds as well as having to fold them up again.

It is the only hose that has no issues and is a delight to water our garden. Hubby prefers one type of nozzle and I prefer the other. Just ordered a jet spray fitting for windows and cars and pavements.
We have two Plumbers in the family!

Country girl

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Hoselink Official

Good Morning, thanks for taking the time to leave us your review. We really appreciate the great feedback and are thrilled to hear you are enjoying using our products. Thanks for the continued supp... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Next Level Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 12, 2018

I'll start by saying I haven't used the product I purchased yet, but I'm super impressed with the delivery service. I placed the order online, and within 24 hours my product was delivered. Not many companies provide a service that quick, and it's something you don't really expect especially from a gardening business.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Hoselink Official

Good Afternoon, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. It's fantastic to hear your order arrived with you so quickly. We work extremely hard to ensure our orders leave the warehouse as qu... read more »

1 of 39 pages

Hi, I have just received my Oscillating Sprinkler and in the instructions sheet it shows illustrations that appear to say that I can shut off half the spray holes to halve the width of the flow. This will be very helpful especially when watering narrow patches of grass or watering up against a fence. Can you please tell me how to do this? I have turned the three switches to closed but it doesn't shut off half of the holes as the illustrations suggest. I have been able to adjust the oscillation which is good but still haven't found how to halve the width of the spray area. Thanks.

Ali asked on Apr 15, 2018

Answer this

Good Morning, thanks for taking the time to review the Oscillating Sprinkler. There are 3 buttons on each side which allows you to shut off 6 out of the 20 jets. Are you able to advise where it gives the impression you can shut off half of the jets as I could not see this in the manual with the sprinkler? Kind Regards, The Hoselink Team

In the bottom right corner of the single page Quick Start Guide there is a heading 'Using the Oscillating Sprinkler' and 2 diagrams of 4 green squares each appearing to indicate how you can adjust the sprinkler to fit any rectangular area. The first diagram indicates how to change the range while the second diagram shows 4 different widths. The 2 squares in the centre have half the rectangle in dark green and half in pale green with a white dash in the center which I think is meant to represent the sprinkler. The diagrams have opposite sides shaded in dark and light green. To me these diagrams are indicating that you can water either the left or right side of your rectangle with the sprinkler. I would attach a picture of my Quick Start Guide but I can't figure out how to attach a photo to this comment. Sorry
Cheers
Ali.

Water is spraying out the side of my multifunction hand gun why and can it be fixed?

Mòose asked on Mar 26, 2018

Answer this

Hi, thank you for your question! Sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your spray gun - spraying out the handle does sound quite unusual. If you are able to send through an email to hello@hoselink.com.au with a photo or short video of the leak, that would be great. If you could also include the name and address the original purchase was made under we will be able to assist you further. Thank you, The Hoselink Team

Hi I purchased your 15m Misting kit and last summer it worked fine but now the mist comes out in a stream on some nozzles and drips on others - there is only one nozzle working properly , help please ? Thanks Jude

Jude asked on Jan 28, 2018

Answer this

I don't have a misting kit. So, sorry I can't help.

Hi Jude - thanks for getting in touch, sorry to hear this is happened. It sounds like the misting heads may be blocked which is why the spray is no longer controlled. Therefore we would recommend placing the heads in warm water and then using a sewing pin (as the holes are so fine) to remove anything caught inside. If you could try this, it should resolve the problem for you. Thanks, The Hoselink Team