User friendly app to assist with selections and ordering

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2017

A very user friendly app that allows the average person to order products. Excellent follow up and assistance as well as prompt delivery.

Awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

Hoselink products are just awesome I have bought a few things now and had no problems with the items , well done Hoselink

Can live without it

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 15, 2017

Worst hose fitting I ever bought three of them. Mechanism jams water leaks from inside case. Hoses does not fully retract. No tool to tighten spring. Have to make your own under their instructions.

Comments
Hoselink Official

Good afternoon, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Extremely sorry to hear you have had these problems, our faults rate on all products is under 1% therefore it is very rare for su... read more »

Toowoomba

• 1 answer
Private message

Best hose fittings around

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 09, 2017

Years of burst and leaking connectors taught me a whole new language I could not use in front of children. Now that all my hoses and fittings are Hoselink that language is reserved for the possums when the eat the tips of the roses. The fittings do not come off the hose under pressure. Connections do not Leak (I have never ever seen a click on fitting that doesn't dribble). There is nothing in the fittings to jam up and there is no need for those interminable little devices to join hoses together.
Did I mention the hose reel? It actually works. The hose comes out easily, and the ratchet works properly so it doesn't retract until you want it to. When you do want it to, it retracts ALL the way.

Comments
Hoselink Official

Hi Rick, thanks so much for taking the time to leave such great feedback. We have put a lot of effort into the design of our product range and it's great to hear you have found Hoselink such a usef... read more »

fantastic why didn't i buy it sooner

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2017

love the easy to use sprayer nozzle, easy to set up & the hose joiner has never come apart or leaked just wonderful i wish i had brought one of the hoses as well was delivered in 3 days to a rural area fantastic

Comments
Hoselink Official

Hi Janette, thanks for taking the time to leave us your feedback and it's great to hear you are so pleased with your Hoselink products. It's amazing how much easier it makes life in the garden! Kind Regards, The Hoselink Team.

Verified Purchase

I am sold !!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2017

Why didn't I get one sooner!!! As a Paramedic my down time is in my garden. So I have gone through so many hose and nozel sets. I saw the add on TV but thought "what's the big deal, it's only a hose".
After going through countless hose problems, kinks, splits, one lawn mower incident, I bit the bullet and ordered a hose and reel combo.
Well I was wrong, it's not just a hose, it's amazing!!
Easy to set up, no kinks, rolls away perfect every time, and really great quality.
I should have bought one years ago!!
If your like me and can't decide, just buy one. You won't be disappointed.

Comments
Hoselink Official

You would be surprised how often we hear 'Why didn't I buy one sooner?' We are thrilled to hear our products are living up to your expectations and working as we advertise. We have worked extremely... read more »

Hassle free Order

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2017

A product enquiry was answered promptly; an order was made and delivered in perfect condition within two days (metro area) - well within the timeframe indicated on the website.

Comments
Hoselink Official

Our warehouse try and ensure all products are packed well and dispatched as quickly as possible therefore they will be happy to hear about that turnaround! Thanks, The Hoselink Team

Wonderful service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 02, 2017

I misplaced the o-ring when filling some water containers; couldn't find the right size locally, but an email to your company produced a set within days in the mail. So helpful of you. Thnak you. :)

Comments
Hoselink Official

Hi Nigel, thanks for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We always try to help our customers out wherever possible so it's great to hear this is the service you received from the team. Happy hosing! Kind Regards, The Hoselink Team.

Pars

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 01, 2017

Hoselink has all the accessories one needs for the watering of the garden.
Very good quality and fast delivery service.

Comments
Hoselink Official

Hi Kelly, thanks for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We're thrilled to hear you have had such a positive experience when shopping with us and we look forward to seeing you return to shop... read more »

excellent services and products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 01, 2017

amazing top quality products and quick reliable service can not fault them in any way I throughly recommend them to all gardeners who take pride in their gardens

Comments
Hoselink Official

It’s great to hear you would happily recommend our products to your friends; we really appreciate you spreading the word. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, happy hosing! Kind regards, The Hoselink Team

No drips!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 01, 2017

Really happy with my Hoselink connectors and sprayers. Very easy to set up and use. Best of all - no drips!

Comments
Hoselink Official

It's great to hear you are now enjoying hassle free watering without any drips - exactly what we are all about at Hoselink! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review with your feedback. Kind regards, The Hoselink Team

Were have you been all my life

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 01, 2017

Finally i have the hose of my dreams, i am confident i could even tackle a bush fire with this baby.

Comments
Hoselink Official

We are delighted to hear you are happy with your new hose and would feel confident in using it to tackle a bush fire. Hopefully you won't need to experience that though. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, The Hoselink Team

1 of 59 pages

Our premium 7 function spray lever has broken at the pin. How do we repair this? Fortunately we have another spray as a spare.

Brian Johnson asked on Feb 17, 2017

Answer this

Thanks for your question Brian, sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with the trigger on your spray gun. Unfortunately we do not hold this as a spare part, therefore we wouldn't be able to send this out to you. If you could please contact our customer care team on 1300 900 617 we will be able to get this issue resolved for you. Thanks, The Hoselink Team

Can I purchase a retracting hose reel kit without the handpiece? Would there be any appreciable saving?

Pete asked on Feb 11, 2017

Answer this

Hi Pete, thank you for your question. Our hose reel packages include everything you need to get the unit installed and start watering straight away. The price is not based on individual items included within the package and unfortunately as they are already pre-packed we are not able to remove items and discount the price. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. Kind Regards, The Hoselink Team

Hi, will the hose link high flow retractable system support the standard type sprinkler heads sold in Hardware stores. Also how much heavier/awkward is the bigger hose. Thank you, Garry

Garry asked on Jan 05, 2017

Hi Gary,
In my experience, yes. Hoselink sells a connector allowing the use of non-Hoselink sprinklers. That said, I have opted to use Hoselink sprinklers for compatibility.
I have only used the normal flow retractable hoses.
Check with Hoselink customer service, they are lovely, friendly, helpful people.
I hope this helps.
Cheers Peter

Hi Peter,

Thank you! this is most helpful, I will contact Hoselink to discuss further.

Thanks Garry

Hi Garry, thank you for your question. Sorry for the delay in reply on this occasion. There are two options for you to use any old style accessories you have at home with a click on fitting. 1) If you can remove the click on thread from your accessory then our Hoselink fittings will screw straight in. 2) If you are unable to remove the click on thread then you can purchase a click on adapter set for $6.90 which will work as a converter. However as this works on a click on fitting, we cannot give it a burst free guarantee like all our Hoselink fittings, therefore always better if you can avoid this.

In regards to the hi-flow hose reel, the casing size is the same as our standard 30m unit. Dimensions are as follows: H49cm x W27cm x D61cm. The unit itself weighs 13.55kg (without water). If you require anymore information, just give us a shout!
Kind Regards, The Hoselink team