Inconvenient with other connections

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 21, 2017

At first pretty good. Connection tend to untwist themselves. Started leaking, replaced washes but still leaks. Now using cheaper brands. Very disappointed. Sorry

• 1 review
  • 1 question

hose connectors

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2017

Hi I use the hoselink connectors and have to say they are amazing. I bought them about 25 to 30 years ago and the packaging (that I still have) was branded back then by SABCO. The connection at the tap has never failed and as a gardener who frequents many homes daily their is no better connector system. I can't believe they have lasted but I felt the product is so good it was about time I let you know just how good the product has been. Thankyou!

Comments
Hoselink Official

Hi Morrie, thanks for taking the time to leave us your feedback and it's fantastic to hear your connections have lasted you so long. We know how good the system is and we really appreciate your cus... read more »

Quality plus

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2017

Hi,
I have just ordered a kneeling pad, a set of small gloves for my wife, who will be doing most of the garden, cos I am in rehab and will be unable to do any work in my garden. When I do come home, it will be the first place I will head, if I am able, I find gardening very Therapeutic, and to be able to attend my garden, I need the right equipment, I am not selling Hoselink, they do that them selves, I am saving to purchase a retractable hose. I will have to also buy another lawn mower so my wife can operate it with out too much trouble, pity Hoselink don't sell mowers as well. Lol

Comments
Hoselink Official

Good Morning, thank you for taking the time to leave us your comments and it's great to hear you are such a loyal Hoselink customer. We wish you a speedy recovery and hope you get back into your ga... read more »

hobart

• 1 review

awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 01, 2017

I recently purchased the 30 meter retractable hose and am so impressed with it that I have just purchased 2 more and am eagerly waiting for the delivery which I know wont be long thanks hose link

Comments
Hoselink Official

Hi Jimmy, thanks for taking the time to leave us your feedback and it's fantastic to hear you are coming back to purchase more Hose Reels from us. We know how easy and more enjoyable this system ma... read more »

thank you the only thing I regret is not buying more of the quick connect couplings so I don't have to moving them around but maybe next time

Meadow. Heights, Melbourne

Love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 27, 2017

Great product, Love the ease of use. Reaches too all points of my yard. Stays very tidy. Just love it.

Comments
Hoselink Official

Hi Pam, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. It's fantastic to hear this is making your life easier in the garden and we thank you for your custom. Happy hosing! Kind Regards, The Hoselink Team.

Very happy with hoselink

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2017

Great product, no leakage from hose or tap and very fast service. Hoselink arrived in a couple of days and will be buying one for the backyard too!

Fantastic products!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2017

We bought the 30m retractable hose reel with cover, 2 sprinklers and just ordered the flow control fitting so we can change the accessories without having to run back to the hose, turn it off, change the system, then run back to the tap to turn it back on again. With one flick we will be able to stop the water flow, change the accessories and flick it back on again. Very impressed with the quality of everything we have ordered and no leaks whatsoever. Good work on their R&D!
In my opinion Hoselink is a company that provides great quality products suited for Australian conditions.

Replacement policy. Excellent.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2017

Thank you to hose link for the prompt replacement of spray guns. I live in a frost prone area and will in future remove spray guns from hoses in winter.

Comments
Hoselink Official

Hi Fon, thanks for taking the time to leave us your feedback. It's great to hear our team dealt with your enquiry promptly and you are happy with the replacement. Kind Regards,
The Hoselink Team.

• 2 comments
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

Timer good misting set cumbersome

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2017

I give four stars because I like the timer, but I don't use it for a patio rather than for plants. The timer I found quite reliable compared to other products (however I would love if they produced a different product geared to small nurseries) but the nozzle system is cumbersome to install I really prefer the black pipe system which is less than half the time and much more adaptable and changeable.

Melbourne

• 2 answers
  • 1 helpful vote

Love the products.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2017

Absolutely love the hose link products. However, I purchased a hose reel cart (not the wall hanging one) many years ago and it has for quite some time leaked rust from the bottom of the cart joints. It's been well in excess of 2 years since my replacement cart was supposed to arrive when the design for this item was changed. Still using the rust dripping cart. It's a bit disappointing.

• 4 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Low Pressure

2 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 23, 2017

I am very disappointed that after setting it up from rainwater tank through a pressure pump, the pressure is very poor and causes the pump to cycle on and off. Both with and without the nozzle, it has very poor pressure. It is not the pump, as previous normal hoses with a nozzle did not have the same problem, and our pressure is just fine through all outlets. I rang Hoselink and they said it is because of the "multitude of bends" water needs to travel in the reel. Well, I had it fully extended, and pressure was still woeful. Very disappointing, considering the cost of the item and the fact that expected drop of pressure can be expected is not mentioned on the website. Back to the good old Bunnings hose for me!

Comments
Hoselink Official

Hi Harriet, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Extremely sorry to hear you are disappointed with the water flow with your hose reel. With any hose reel, no matter what brand you... read more »

Robina

• 1 question
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

No more leaks.No more blown fittings

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2017

I tried Hoselink fittings for one hose and tap, and was so thrilled with the outcome, that I changed over my other hoses and attachments, and also bought another hose with fittings for my third tap. It is now a pleasure to water, or wash the car or whatever-no blown off fittings, and no leaks.
Dealing with Hoselink is also a great experience that a lot of companies could learn from. Staff courteous and helpful, and packing and despatch so fast it`s unbelievable.
I have recommended this company and Hoselink fittings to many friends.
I notice the odd bad review on hose reels, but I can`t comment as I have only bought and used hose fittings and a hand held water gun that was part of the Ned Kelly 'start-up' kit. Again the best gun I have ever owned!
Congratulation Hoselink.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Great hose connections, pivot cleaner only so-so.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2017

I purchased a pivot cleaner and hose starter kit because I was tired of spending hours removing gum leaves by hand from my gutters. Straight off I was very impressed with the starter kit hose connections. I have tried a number of different brands of connections, all off which are fine until you shut the water flow at the hose nozzle and then they leak profusely. Not so the hoselink connections - they don't leak a drop. Time will tell if they maintain their integrity. The pivot cleaner was a different matter. I had expected it to be able to shift the leaf build-up along the gutters. Not so. I eventually gave the gutters a quick clean by hand and then gave the pivot cleaner another go. A much better result this time. Hopefully I will be able to keep up with the leaves by using the pivot cleaner on a more regular basis. By the way water pressure is not an issue as I had it tested recently by a plumber before installing a new dishwasher.
However I am still very happy that I did not fork out twice as much for a similar product being flogged on tv.

Comments
Hoselink Official

Hi Chris, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It's fantastic to hear that you are happy with your purchases. We are always looking for ways to improve our products wherever possible so... read more »

Second to none service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2017

I emailed hoselink and everything was sorted within a day. I can not recommend this company highly enough, great service, great product 10/10

Comments
Hoselink Official

It’s great to hear you would happily recommend our products to your friends; we really appreciate you spreading the word. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Kind regards, The Hoselink Team

User friendly app to assist with selections and ordering

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2017

A very user friendly app that allows the average person to order products. Excellent follow up and assistance as well as prompt delivery.

Comments
Hoselink Official

Hi Gaz, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We have put a lot of work into our website recently to ensure it is as user friendly as possible therefore that is great to hear! Thanks again and have a good weekend - The Hoselink Team

Awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

Hoselink products are just awesome I have bought a few things now and had no problems with the items , well done Hoselink

Comments
Hoselink Official

Hi Shane, thanks for taking the time to leave us your feedback. It's fantastic to hear you have had a great success with our products as this is something we work hard to achieve. Kind Regards, The Hoselink Team.

Can live without it

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 15, 2017

Worst hose fitting I ever bought three of them. Mechanism jams water leaks from inside case. Hoses does not fully retract. No tool to tighten spring. Have to make your own under their instructions.

Comments
Hoselink Official

Good afternoon, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Extremely sorry to hear you have had these problems, our faults rate on all products is under 1% therefore it is very rare for su... read more »

Toowoomba

Best hose fittings around

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 09, 2017

Years of burst and leaking connectors taught me a whole new language I could not use in front of children. Now that all my hoses and fittings are Hoselink that language is reserved for the possums when the eat the tips of the roses. The fittings do not come off the hose under pressure. Connections do not Leak (I have never ever seen a click on fitting that doesn't dribble). There is nothing in the fittings to jam up and there is no need for those interminable little devices to join hoses together.
Did I mention the hose reel? It actually works. The hose comes out easily, and the ratchet works properly so it doesn't retract until you want it to. When you do want it to, it retracts ALL the way.

Comments
Hoselink Official

Hi Rick, thanks so much for taking the time to leave such great feedback. We have put a lot of effort into the design of our product range and it's great to hear you have found Hoselink such a usef... read more »

fantastic why didn't i buy it sooner

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2017

love the easy to use sprayer nozzle, easy to set up & the hose joiner has never come apart or leaked just wonderful i wish i had brought one of the hoses as well was delivered in 3 days to a rural area fantastic

Comments
Hoselink Official

Hi Janette, thanks for taking the time to leave us your feedback and it's great to hear you are so pleased with your Hoselink products. It's amazing how much easier it makes life in the garden! Kind Regards, The Hoselink Team.

Verified Customer

I am sold !!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2017

Why didn't I get one sooner!!! As a Paramedic my down time is in my garden. So I have gone through so many hose and nozel sets. I saw the add on TV but thought "what's the big deal, it's only a hose".
After going through countless hose problems, kinks, splits, one lawn mower incident, I bit the bullet and ordered a hose and reel combo.
Well I was wrong, it's not just a hose, it's amazing!!
Easy to set up, no kinks, rolls away perfect every time, and really great quality.
I should have bought one years ago!!
If your like me and can't decide, just buy one. You won't be disappointed.

Comments
Hoselink Official

You would be surprised how often we hear 'Why didn't I buy one sooner?' We are thrilled to hear our products are living up to your expectations and working as we advertise. We have worked extremely... read more »

1 of 37 pages

I wish to buy a hoselink but I will have to mount it on a brick wall and then to use it, I need to to go around a 90 degree angle to water the garden. Is it designed to do that ?

TERRY asked on Oct 20, 2017

Answer this

You won't have any problems, have a look at the Hoselink website, there is a video under hose reel, that will show you what range of movement it has. They are fantastic products

I now have 3 x 30 meter hose link retractable hoses and 1 is fitted to a fence 1 is fitted to timber house wall and one is fitted to a brick wall with no problem and the range of movement is fantastic

As a professional maintenance gardener I'm wondering if you have ever considered pump sprayers in your product range. I currently use a variety of sprayers from the Solo pro brand to a variety of cheaper brands and have yet to be satisfied with there effectiveness. I would be very keen to hear your thoughts.

Morrie asked on Oct 08, 2017

Answer this

HI Morrie, thanks for taking the time to leave us your comments. We are always looking for ways to expand and improve our range wherever possible. I have put your suggestion forward on our list to be reviewed and if anything comes into the range, we will let you know. Kind Regards, The Hoselink Team.

How to connect 2 Mister together?

Willie asked on Sep 26, 2017

Answer this

Hi Willie, thanks for taking the time to leave us your question. You would just cut the hose and then connect a pass though misting nozzle. You need to unscrew the white cap, place over the hose end, then push the mister onto the hose and tighten white cap to secure in place. You can view the product manual directly on our website. If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact our team on 1300 554 688. Kind Regards, The Hoselink Team.