• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Outstanding customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2018

I experienced a glitch in the system when I recently booked a hotel in Kathmandu - a different hotel than the one I booked was allocated to me. I drew the attention of this to Hotels combined and they organised a refund of the price paid and a cashback compensation for being inconvenienced. Thank you Hotels combined for promptly acting on the error when it was brought to your attention.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
HotelsCombined Official

Hello Lillian, thank you for taking the time to review Hotelscombined! We are happy to read your comments as it reinforces our efforts to give all Hotelscombined customers the best booking experien... read more »

• 1 comment
  • 11 helpful votes

Scam

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2018

The advertised price is cheap and when you click the link that takes you to the providers website it is 4 times the amount. I contacted hotels combined and they pretended to call the supplier and get back to me. But all they did was take the deal off and said sorry the deal has ended. I checked 3 days later and that same deal was up and the same problem was occurring.

Comments
HotelsCombined Official

Hello Pok, I have asked our customer service team and they can´t find any communication from anyone under this name, could you please email us again at customerservice@hotelscombined.com and explai... read more »

Speak to Ben he seems to be responding to many of these and Janine was looking into it. All the information was provided they even did a search on your computers with the same results.

Room Advertised one price, charged another!

2 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 18, 2018

Booked a room at Gold Star Motel Auckland in March 2018. Price was NZD$187- last room avail. When I arrived I was charged NZD$200 -was told at reception this was because I was paying in AUD? When contacting Hotels Combined, they tried 3 times to call motel and had the phone put down on them!! I was told to submit Credit card statement as proof of payment and they would credit the difference back to my card!! Didn't happen
Room was not to clean, no air con, and the wall mounted fan barely coped with the warm weather. Do not recommend.
And wont be using Hotels Combined again either!!!

Comments
HotelsCombined Official

Hello, sorry for the late response I have been checking with all our teams and unfortunately there is no sign of your case and no records of your calls. Are you sure you haven't mistaken us for a d... read more »

Melbourne

• 1 question

Fantastic customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 27, 2018

HotelsCombined fantastic customer service for guests that experience terrible accommodation and service with hotel sites booked through their site. Can not recommend highly enough for all to make your bookings through these guys. 110% guaranteed satisfaction with resulting actions not just words. Will only use these guys to book all our travel accommodations

Comments
HotelsCombined Official

Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review! We pride ourselves on doing the best we can to assist our customers with any issues they may have when booking through any of the ... read more »

Unbeatable!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2017

Great website and love the branding very original! I have used this site a lot and will continue to do so as I am very satisfied with their service!

Bargains!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2017

I was looking to find hotels for my upcoming holiday and saw Hotelscombined on TV so thought I would try them. I am extremely happy with the results! I love the design of the site and the prices are unbeatable!

Seaford Rise, South Australia

• 2 helpful votes

Love this website

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2017

This is a good site. Like the name says, it combines a whole bunch of places and sites and gives you them ranked based on a certain criteria. We look for price and it lists them from lowest to highest. It's good that way.
This is definitely one of the first sites I always use each time I travel and it's always going to be one of the first sites I use in the future.

Makes finding accomodation so much easier

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 02, 2017

Has been an amazing site to be able to book my accomodation in advance and very informative. Made the decisions a lot easier to make. Very user friendly, would highly recommend this site to people

Makes life much easier!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2017

I have been using the app lots recently for my summer holiday plans! I used to use Trivago until a mate recommended this site to me. It is much more user friendly and i much prefer the layout of the site and the simplicity. Would highly recommend!

Great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2017

I Love this website! Everything you need when booking hotels in one easy to use place! I Highly recommend it!

Very useful hotel search

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2017

Thanks for the good, quick hotel reference which was simple to find and of good quality. This is indeed simplicity itself.

5 star service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2017

Website works fast and accurately!
I always land up here for my bookings. Better prices than getting a hotel on line.

Great website to find best deal

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2017

I have used hotelscombined a few times now and every time I can find the best deal around.
Always a better deal than the more famous websited. Strongly reccomend it.

User friendly site & good suggestions

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2017

I have used this site to search for accomodation in Europe. It's definitely easy to navigate through the website and provides great options especially if you want to splurge a little on your holidays ;)

Again and again

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2017

I used HotelsCombined for booking hotels in Spain and Greece and all went well. I can recommend it also for elderly people as it is easily to handle.

Always shows great choices!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

Whenever I use Hotels Combined I get a great choice and prices that are hard to match by other sites. Well done, highly recommend!

Great site

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

Regularly use the site to find great deals. It's fast and easy to use. My go to for hotel bookings.

Very impressed!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

It is the best site that I have used. I feel it is accessible and user friendly! I will absolutely be recommending anyone going on holidays to use it

Verified Customer

Excellent website

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2017

I booked last minute 3nights Malta. Despite low availability, HotelsCombined managed to show a great deal as i needed 24h lobby service. THANKS!

Sydney

• 1 question
  • 11 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Waste Of Time, Better Off Using Agoda Or Trivago

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2017

I had proceeded to use hotelscombined.com.au as I had heard about them through various ads and word of mouth touting their best price guaranteed. However I thought i had found a best price after my credit card was debited $870 odd dollars for a non-refundable room. Yet to no avail I wake up the following morning to found THEIR booking provider has cancelled my reservation request on the grounds that the "offer was sold out" and no longer available. In the time that i had made the booking I had then proceeded to book airport transfers private tours all of which as a find out now is also non-refundable (funny that).
In their email they say they will issue a refund "instantly, after the financial department finalizes the transaction" Which on previous occasions through paypal it can take up to 3-5 days for the funds to be repatriated back into my account!

Hotelscombined.com.au claims to have "the best price guarantee" which is only a screen to bait you in, have their "trusted providers" take your money before the service is provided then switch you to "other available" hotel rooms.

It's funny if I was not able to travel to take up the offer the hotel and the site would have still have kept MY $870 only when they're at fault do they offer a full refund.
NOT HAPPY!!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Hotels Combined Official

Hello Alphako, thanks for your review. I am very sorry to read you experienced an issue while booking via one of our online travel partners. It seems the room you booked was sold out while you were... read more »

1 of 12 pages

Hi! I made a booking for the 23 to 29 of Sept 2018 via revato thru your site. Up until now, the hotel's front desk and reservation agent said that the name isn't in the list. My booking reference is 136867614. Please help me on this?

Jacq asked on Sep 22, 2018

Hi, I recently made a booking through Revato but I didn't receive any booking confirmation email. Booking reference: 599095323. How can I cancel this booking as I need to reschedule my trip? Thank you.

Catherine asked on Jul 09, 2018

Answer this

Hello Catherine, I have re-sent you the confirmation email to the one registered to the booking. Once you receive the email you can simply use the cancel button at the top of the confirmation to cancel free of charge any time before 27/7/2018. If you have not received it still please contact customerservice@hotelscombined.com and they will be able to cross reference your email to be sure it was typed correctly during the booking process and make sure you receive it to the correct email. I hope this helps! Have a great day!

Hello I am waiting for my payment for this month In order to continue the promotion, please respond to me as soon as possible and tell me what is the problem. Why was the delay in payment, knowing that the payment is due from June 25 to June 30 Greetings

Taysser asked on Jul 01, 2018

Answer this

Hello Taysser, I assume you are talking about the affiliation program and not the Hotelscombined website as we dont deal with any payments or bookings. Please feel free to email customerservice@hotelscombined.com with your issue and they will be able to pass you on to the correct contact to speak to. Have a great day!

See all 26 questions about HotelsCombined