Unbeatable!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2017

Great website and love the branding very original! I have used this site a lot and will continue to do so as I am very satisfied with their service!

Bargains!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2017

I was looking to find hotels for my upcoming holiday and saw Hotelscombined on TV so thought I would try them. I am extremely happy with the results! I love the design of the site and the prices are unbeatable!

Seaford Rise, South Australia

• 2 helpful votes

Love this website

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2017

This is a good site. Like the name says, it combines a whole bunch of places and sites and gives you them ranked based on a certain criteria. We look for price and it lists them from lowest to highest. It's good that way.
This is definitely one of the first sites I always use each time I travel and it's always going to be one of the first sites I use in the future.

Makes finding accomodation so much easier

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 02, 2017

Has been an amazing site to be able to book my accomodation in advance and very informative. Made the decisions a lot easier to make. Very user friendly, would highly recommend this site to people

Makes life much easier!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2017

I have been using the app lots recently for my summer holiday plans! I used to use Trivago until a mate recommended this site to me. It is much more user friendly and i much prefer the layout of the site and the simplicity. Would highly recommend!

Great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2017

I Love this website! Everything you need when booking hotels in one easy to use place! I Highly recommend it!

Very useful hotel search

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2017

Thanks for the good, quick hotel reference which was simple to find and of good quality. This is indeed simplicity itself.

5 star service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2017

Website works fast and accurately!
I always land up here for my bookings. Better prices than getting a hotel on line.

Great website to find best deal

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2017

I have used hotelscombined a few times now and every time I can find the best deal around.
Always a better deal than the more famous websited. Strongly reccomend it.

User friendly site & good suggestions

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2017

I have used this site to search for accomodation in Europe. It's definitely easy to navigate through the website and provides great options especially if you want to splurge a little on your holidays ;)

Again and again

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2017

I used HotelsCombined for booking hotels in Spain and Greece and all went well. I can recommend it also for elderly people as it is easily to handle.

Always shows great choices!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

Whenever I use Hotels Combined I get a great choice and prices that are hard to match by other sites. Well done, highly recommend!

Great site

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

Regularly use the site to find great deals. It's fast and easy to use. My go to for hotel bookings.

Very impressed!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

It is the best site that I have used. I feel it is accessible and user friendly! I will absolutely be recommending anyone going on holidays to use it

Verified Customer

Excellent website

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2017

I booked last minute 3nights Malta. Despite low availability, HotelsCombined managed to show a great deal as i needed 24h lobby service. THANKS!

Sydney

• 7 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Waste Of Time, Better Off Using Agoda Or Trivago

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2017

I had proceeded to use hotelscombined.com.au as I had heard about them through various ads and word of mouth touting their best price guaranteed. However I thought i had found a best price after my credit card was debited $870 odd dollars for a non-refundable room. Yet to no avail I wake up the following morning to found THEIR booking provider has cancelled my reservation request on the grounds that the "offer was sold out" and no longer available. In the time that i had made the booking I had then proceeded to book airport transfers private tours all of which as a find out now is also non-refundable (funny that).
In their email they say they will issue a refund "instantly, after the financial department finalizes the transaction" Which on previous occasions through paypal it can take up to 3-5 days for the funds to be repatriated back into my account!

Hotelscombined.com.au claims to have "the best price guarantee" which is only a screen to bait you in, have their "trusted providers" take your money before the service is provided then switch you to "other available" hotel rooms.

It's funny if I was not able to travel to take up the offer the hotel and the site would have still have kept MY $870 only when they're at fault do they offer a full refund.
NOT HAPPY!!

Comments
Hotels Combined Official

Hello Alphako, thanks for your review. I am very sorry to read you experienced an issue while booking via one of our online travel partners. It seems the room you booked was sold out while you were... read more »

• 3 answers
  • 5 helpful votes
Private message

It's a good booking site, but at least one of its "trusted suppliers" is letting the side down!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2017

"Kindly note that Happyrooms is our trusted suppliers and we are in touch with them on a weekly basis. Rest assured that their customer service is excellent and they always reply within 48 hours," says a hotelscombined official in a recent reply on this page. I just hope that's past tense, and that things have changed since it was written. I suspect that happyrooms is no longer a trusted supplier, as the list of "trusted partners" on the hotelscombined site no longer mentions happyrooms; nor should it, as both trustpilot.com and travelobservers.com contain a slew of negative comments on the business practices of happyrooms, and several of the complainants -- myself included -- found that site in the first place by clicking though the hotelscombined link. While all the sorry sagas that you can read about regarding cancelled bookings, money held on to for up to 33 days, and spurious business practices are in no way the fault of hotelscombined.com, this company should realise that promoting a company like happyrooms.com on its site risks its reputation being trashed also. I will still use hotelscombined, but not, I fear, with the same confidence as previously. By the way, hotelscombined, the customer service of happyrooms.com is NOT "excellent"; its answers are evasive and unhelpful, and its demands border on the ridiculous (it sent me an email in which it demanded a response within three hours!!!!) Do they still remain a "trusted" supplier, as of mid-April, 2017?

Mackay

• 1 helpful vote

Great Site

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2017

I Booked through Hotels Combined and was happy to find a website that would do all the work for me. I even checked direct with the resort and Hotels Combined was cheaper to book through. User friendly website with great deals

Lawson, ACT

• 29 comments
  • 74 answers
  • 82 helpful votes

Utter rubbish! Pictures needs updating

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2017

I made a booking through this company prior to staying at the Fiori Apartments in Parramatta back in late October 2016.

Boy was I wrong? The photos misrepresented what the room that I was staying at, which was a self-contained apartment. I have made a review for this establishment on Trip Advisor; but what I have endured by the establishment is catching some kind of bacterial infection that has lasted from my stay late October 2016 to this very day of writing this review. It has become chronic now and is driving me up the wall.

What's more, as my review on Trip Advisor, the entire stay of the establishment, there was a heavy concentration of a curry smell every day inside the self-contained apartment as well as in the corridor with the service elevators. Cheap is not always better, location is fantastic but other than that.... completely a waste of time and a serious health problem to be concerned about. I'd definitely go and buy a ultra violet light to determine which parts of the room is clean and which aren't...

In any case, what HotelsCombined has done by illustrating misleading content which as indicated, requires a proper overhaul of its information to be updated.

They don't deserve any stars and my overall stay was just stupid and created a significant risk towards my overall health.

Comments
Hotels Combined Official

Hi Milord, thanks for telling us. Please rest assured that we take your feedback very seriously and will look into this immediately. For us to help you further, could you reach us at customerservic... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Scammed with Hotelscombined and happyrooms

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 19, 2016

I was recommended to head to this website for a hotel in Wakiki. The best price i saw was with happyrooms so i decided to head there and book. I booked and with much delay i received an email saying they couldn't book the hotel but still charged my credit card anyway. I email happyrooms and receive an email stating the email does not exist. I thought hotelscombined would have all trusted websites to go by but i guess not. I'm now hoping my bank will block the transaction and further more according to other reviews of this dodgy website

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Hotels Combined Official

Hello David, thanks a lot for your feedback. We're sorry to read you experienced this issue while booking with one of our travel partners! Kindly note that Happyrooms is our trusted suppliers and w... read more »

1 of 12 pages

I made a booking through HotelsCombined for J7 hotel at Siem Reap, however looks like it booked with Revato. I never received a confirmation email so I contacted the hotel directly to confirm that the room was booked. Luckily they confirmed that the booking has been successful. Now that my travel plans have changed, I had to cancel the booking. So I emailed directly the J7 hotel to cancel and they advised I had to contact Revato.com to cancel as they had no authorisation to cancel it unless they receive cancellation notification from Revato. So I emailed Revato ( HotelsCombined Customer Service) and was advised to cancel direct with the hotel?? I don't think this request is that complicated. So I do not understand why no one seems to know how to cancel a booking?? I would assume there is a process in place to action this sort of request from a customer surely. Any Help from the HotelsCombined team would be appreciated@‎

Anonymous asked on Aug 29, 2017

Answer this

Hello, thanks a lot for your message, I'm sorry for all the confusion and can understand how upsetting this situation might have been for you. Kindly note that when using our Book with Hotel option, the hotel is in charge of your booking and payments. You can cancel your reservation via your confirmation email, all you need to do Is click on the cancel link displayed in your voucher. Could you kindly get back to our customer service team with your booking number so they can resend you the confirmation email with the cancellation link. Rest assured that we will contact the J Hotel and remind them their obligations towards your booking. Have a lovely day ahead!

Hello, on 25 of may last I made a reservation via HotelsCombined for a double room at the NH Hotel in Geldrop NL. From you I received a copy by mail with the reservation number: 98976699 at HOTEL INFO for NH Geldrop (14-9-2017-26-09-2017). Today I was informing about this booking but at the reception of the NH Geldrop they don´t know about this reservation. (and they are already fully booked..!!) What happened with my booking via your organisation? Like to have an answer as soon as possible, thanks for your service. WIM ROXS

fanequeurb1237 asked on Aug 25, 2017

Answer this

Hello Wim Roxs, please note that your booking should have been confirmed through Hotel Info so please can you email this information to our customer service team at customerservice@hotelscombined.com and they will escalate this immediately to Hotel Info to locate and confirm your booking. We apologise for the inconvenience and rest assured our customer service team will do everything they can to resolve this for you and get your booking confirmed. I will also inform them of your case in advance to speed up the process.

When I make a reservation on a refundable room what is charged on my credit card when the reservation is made?

Jim asked on Aug 07, 2017

Answer this

Hello Jim, thanks for your message! Generally speaking, all of our online travel partners work on a pre-pay basis, meaning you will be charged at the time of booking by credit or debit card only. The only exceptions would be if it clearly states 'pay later' in green under the room description or if you use the Revato Book direct Method when available (please look carefully at the conditions as some are pay on arrival and some pay now). If you cancel your reservation within the free time period you'll be reimbursed the amount charged into your financial details. Hope this helps, have a lovely day ahead!

See all 22 questions about HotelsCombined