Filter By:

Verified Customer Build Location: Victoria Construction End Date: Nov 2016

Hotondo Homes Build (PJ Scott) - Apollo Bay

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2017

Comments
Hotondo Homes Official

Hi Healey Family, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're so happy to hear you had such a wonderful experience with Peter Scott and his team. We know a first build can be a littl... read more »

Chirnside Park

• 1 comment

I wouldn't build another house with Hotondo Lilydale Vic

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2017

Comments
Hotondo Homes Official

Hi Rez, We're sorry to hear you were not satisfied with your experience. It is very rare that we receive negative feedback and take this very seriously. We would like to discuss this further with ... read more »

As you see here the issue for now is pending maintenance issues that I have to chase the manager for with no answers. If you message them about this that would be enough for now.

Hi Rez,
Not a problem, a member of the Lilydale team has contacted you and will be able to assist.
Hotondo Homes

Verified Customer Build Location: New South Wales Construction End Date: Mar 2017

Great Find, Great team, Impeccable Performance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2017

Experience with Hotondo Homes Southern Highlands - Mittagong
Hotondo make the claim that ‘ Hotondo Homes are a Great Find’ and the Southern Highland Team led by Directors Shaun and Brent proved this to be true for Hannah and me; this is a builder who puts value for each customer ahead achieving volume sales from many customers, which seems to be the local industry norm. From our initial contact with Sonia who is responsible for sales and design development it became clear we were dealing with a very professional outfit. A design concept had
been laid out for the Barton Close development which required building to a Heritage Theme which is the reason we purchased a block of land in Barton Close in the first place.

With Sonia’s help we adopted one of Hotondo’s standard floor plans and she made a number of valuable suggestions to both the internal floor plan to match our needs and importantly made suggestions about external design features that would add to the heritage image; these design features were picked up and added to by Brent, Shaun and Kim who is the Contract and Approvals Manager. Hannah and I were pretty clear what we wanted in our new home and what we wanted it to look like; Hotondo’s internal features and the quality of their standard fixtures and fittings are second to none and we only selected a very few non-standard items; for the outside we thought the roof pitch, bagged brickwork and window design would make the best contribution to the heritage theme and sensible advice on improvements from Brent, Shaun and Kim led to a picture of our dream home an exciting vision to contemplate. And the Hotondo Team made this vision a reality and were backed by specialists in Interior Design, Kitchen Design, Electrical and Communication Design, Plumbing Layout and Landscape Design

Once we signed off on the plan and budget the Construction Team led by Cindy Davis and Jim Wilson went into action and the way in way in which our house began to appear before our eyes was impressive not withstanding delays due to bad weather. Both the interior and exterior finishes were exactly as promised, the budget was met to the letter and overseen by Accounts Manager Cherie, importantly there were no surprises. The efficiency of Cindy in ensuring a flow of product to enable Jim to manage the construction of our house in an equally efficient manner was impressive in contrast to the builder of a neighbour’s house who had internal doors delivered when the frame had not been put up.

What made this a special experience:

The exceptionally high standard of customer service from ‘all’ staff members from Jessica on reception through to Directors Shaun and Brent; clearly there are staff members we’ve not mentioned but having worked as a strategic planning consultant with some of Australia’s better known businesses for many years I can say without equivocation that the Southern Highlands Hotondo Builder is one of the best teams I’ve ever come across and they are certainly A Great Find for anyone wanting a new home. We enjoyed our interactions with this Great Find and if asked to label the culture of this Find we would use descriptors like – committed to building value homes, honest and genuine in their dealings, very likeable to interact with in fact this ‘team’ made the experience for us ‘enjoyable’; for example when we first went into our new home the bathrooms had been loaded up with toiletries and towels just in case we’d forgotten some of these essential items

Comments
Hotondo Homes Official

Hi PHerd, Thank you for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're so happy to hear about the amazing experience you had with Shaun, Brent and the team from Mittagong. They have clearly delive... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 answer

Great team work

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2017

A big thank you to Adam and the team (Linda, Kayla, Chloe, Stefanie, Dan and Bill) at Hotondo Nowra. We are very happy with the end result. A new learning curve with building a duplex and Adam and his team were there to help with any issues we had. Any small issues were dealt professionally and we are now almost ready to rent them out

Comments
Hotondo Homes Official

Hi Beth,
Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're so glad to hear your experience with the team in Nowra went so well. Congratulations on completing a new investment property!

Verified Customer Build Location: Victoria Construction End Date: Oct 2016

Very happy with our first home

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2017

We finished our build with Hotondo Homes Wallan in October 2016 and couldn't be happier. The team did a fantastic job in building a quality home. From beginning to end they were only a phone call away and regularly kept us updated on the process.
Great communication, quality finishes and very easy to deal with. Highly recommend to anyone whether you are building your first home or dream home these guys were excellent.

Comments
Hotondo Homes Official

Hi Spencer, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're so pleased to hear about your wonderful experience with our Wallan team. Thank you for your great recommendation. We hope you... read more »

Huskisson

Private message

Verified Customer Build Location: New South Wales Construction End Date: Dec 2016

OUTSTANDING Hotondo Nowra and Adam Sturt (Franchisee)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2017

Comments
Hotondo Homes Official

Hi Gray, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're so happy to hear about your exceptional experience with Adam and the team in Nowra. It's fantastic to see that your first buildin... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Victoria Construction End Date: Sep 2016

Excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2017

Comments
Hotondo Homes Official

Hi Rozzie, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're so happy to hear you had a wonderful experience with our Torquay team. It sounds like the team well and truly exceeded your exp... read more »

Great Building Experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 14, 2017

We built our home with C&S Duncan. The process from choice of design to completion was faultless. All the staff at Hotondo Faulconbridge were only to ready to assist with all our requirements and were always cheerful and attentive. We were able to modify the design and incorporate extra requirements. The building process was smooth and well explained and the workmanship first class.

Comments
Hotondo Homes Official

Hi Peter, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're so pleased to hear you had such a great experience with our team in Faulconbridge. We hope you make many happy family memories i... read more »

Wentworth Falls

Private message

Verified Customer Build Location: New South Wales Construction End Date: Oct 2016

First class build and service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2017

We built our home with Colin Duncan (Hotondo Homes Blue Mountians) and simply put it was a great experience from beginning to end. Great workmanship, great team and finished on time. We chose our design to suit a narrow block and as a result we have a lovely home that we, the family, our neighbors and friends all admire.
Would highly recommend the Hotondo Blue Mountains team to anyone seeking an honest fuss free result.

Comments
Hotondo Homes Official

Hi Trevorge, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're glad to hear you had such a great experience with Colin and the team from the Blue Mountains. Thank you for your fantastic re... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: New South Wales Construction End Date: Jul 2016

Couldn't be happier, exceeded our expectations

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 03, 2017

We couldn't be happier with our Hotondo Home. The team at the Lake Macquarie franchise (Stephen, Sue, Scott, Ashley and Mitch) went above and beyond our expectations from start to finish (not to be confused with Hotondo Port Stephens [sometimes referred to as Newcastle]). Nothing was too much trouble. Communication was excellent throughout and we were in our new home within 5 months from commencement of construction! We have heard many horror stories from people that have built homes with various building companies and were a little anxious at the beginning of the process. With that and our budget in mind, prior to finalising the purchase of our land, we were eager to know what the whole build was going to cost us, so there were no surprises. We had also spoken to a couple of the larger companies, however were left with a lot of uncertainty as to price, and felt like we were just another house to them. Despite being over a public holiday weekend, the team at Hotondo Lake Macquarie exceeded our expectations to put together plans and prices so we could make an informed decision about our purchase with peace of mind as to price. We felt very comfortable with the team from our first phone call. Everyone was upfront, honest and there were no hidden surprises along the way. Of course there were a couple of variations along the way as we had never built before, however they were all well received and carried out. Even now we have moved in, we have had a couple of small issues with services (none of them to do with Hotondo), however Scott (site supervisor) has gone out of his way to assist us to sort them out, even where it was not his responsibility to do so. If we ever build again, the team at Lake Macquarie would most certainly be the first people we contact.

Comments
Hotondo Homes Official

Hi Ash, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're so glad to hear your experience with Stephen, Sue and their team was so amazing. We're really pleased to hear the team when over a... read more »

ocean grove

• 2 comments
  • 2 answers
  • 6 helpful votes

Substandard tradesmen

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2017

Plumbing in wrong places in the slab (e.g.toilet and shower plumbing in hallway), brickwork not to Aus Building Standards (should have been replaced but we agreed to partial replacement and cement rendering of the front), concrete floor in garage delaminating (after 12 months it has now been repaired and coated but this now seems to be coming off). There were many other smaller faults which were fixed before or after handover.

6 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Hotondo Homes Official

Hi Geof, We're sorry to hear you were not satisfied with your Hotondo experience. We take this kind of feedback very seriously and would like to assist where we can. Could you please contact our C... read more »

When we were having the problems while building the house I contacted Hotondo Head Office and was told Hotondo have no control over their builders as they operate franchises - and I should take the... read more »

It seems the Hotondo PR man agrees that Hotondo have no control over their builders - not much point in referring all the people with complaints to the customer care dept I would think.

• 1 comment
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Doesn't get any better than this!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2017

Reliable, professional, knowledgable, awesome! Not the words you usually hear when talking builders.
We built our home through C S Duncan Hotondo Homes, Blue Mountains (Faulconbridge) NSW and I'm happy to say that I would use all of those words to describe these guys. Not only did we have a great experience building our first home, we were presented with a quality home that is not only simply awesome to look at but also great to live in. The workmanship is flawless. The house was built bang on time (we got the keys a day before the date on th
e contract!). They did have a few issues with staff leaving mid-construction but those were dealt with professional precision and didn't affect the build-process at all. The staff were great to deal with (they know what they are talking about apart from knowing the area really well - rare in this industry). We tried a few builders before coming in to these guys and they were ALL big disappointments. Mostly, it was just clueless sales people who we had to deal with, which was quite frustrating. Here, we met with Cullen on day one - that was a bit of a revelation! These guys are proper builders, not some sales guys trying to sell. The whole team is awesome - every department is taken care of.
Having said all of the above, we did stay out of the way through out the build process, only visiting when invited. We gave them space and hardly ever bothered them while they were building our house. Can't say for sure, but that might have helped in getting it ready in time.
If anyone is planning to build up here in the Blue Mountains, going elsewhere would be a downright mistake. As for us, we'll go back to C S Duncan Hotondo Homes for our next project. Easy decision!

Comments
Hotondo Homes Official

Hi Vthakur, Thank you so much for your great recommendation. We're so pleased to hear you had such a fantastic experience with Colin and his team. We can only imagine how incredible it must feel t... read more »

thanks guys!

• 3 comments
  • 9 helpful votes

Verified Customer Build Location: Victoria Construction End Date: Jul 2017

South Morang; South of the truth.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 05, 2017

After explaining our crappy start with another volume builder we were super excited and felt reassured that handing our deposit over to [name removed] was going to be a great move for our future. He assured us that we could supply our own appliances and use our family’s connection for Hydronic Heating and, verbatim, 'we won’t let you use a mate that's an electrician or plumber, but anything else won’t be a problem!' We briefly met the builder, [name removed], who seemed like a good guy. Prior to this initial meeting I had spoken with [name r emoved] at length and provided everything from the site survey and soil test to the dial before you dig report and the Yarra Valley Water service plan to ensure he would be well equipped for our meeting. He explained that site costs would be around $25K, no more than $30K and gave me a price on the house we were after. [name removed] went on leave and I was left dealing with a very curt and abrupt [name removed] who I'd speak to one day regarding something and then she'd call me the next to ask questions she'd received answers to the day prior. I'd then get emails requesting info she’d been given weeks ago. At one point I received an email intended for another client and it just felt like they couldn’t get themselves together and that they were very disorganised.

Whilst on the phone with [name removed] one day I explained that I would send over the specs for the appliances I was using and she said that they had their own providers and that I couldn’t supply my own. When I explained that [name removed] had said it would be okay she then told me that [name removed] was no longer with the company. Alarm bells starting ringing and I requested a meeting with [name removed], the owner of the company. I was fairly emotional during this meeting as [name removed] said the [name removed] was fired for lying to clients and that he was never going to work in this industry again as he had done this to two other volume builders. He said that I couldn’t use my own appliances because he had installed another clients pre-purchased appliances and they were pursuing him for warranty claims. He then said I could but he would charge me hefty legal fees for it. When I told him what [name removed] had promised he was very aggravated towards me, to the point where I was uncomfortable, and said ‘I can’t verify that he said that to you’. …Excuse me, but you’re now getting angry with me because you didn’t vet your staff member that you just confirmed was lying to all of your clients and you’re calling me a liar?! This is something I should have said to him and at this point I should have left but being there by myself, feeling slightly intimidated and having already paid the deposit I simply confirmed with him that we would still be able to start building by the end of the year, to which he said ‘absolutely’ and I got up and left.

Hubby and I decided that we would simply install our appliances after handover and see what kind of quote they got for the hydronic heating. This had already been a two month process and we had paid the deposit so let’s see what it comes back to us at. We finalised the floor plan and met with [name removed] for the colour consultation. [name removed] was lovely! We went through everything with her and we left only having to confirm some bathroom tiles, taps and sinks. It took us two weeks to get this information to her but she had the completed colour selection by mid-September. We were told from this point that it would be two to three weeks to get our tender back and we were back to being excited and started to slowly pack up our house. At the start of October [name removed] emailed asking when we would be demolishing the house so that they could do the final soil test. I said it was coming down the first week of November. By mid-October we had moved out of our house, and the abolishment of the Electricity and Gas were going to happen anytime within the next 14 days. I know [name removed] had confirmed that we would definitely start building before the end of the year, but nothing with this builder had gone true to plan so I emailed [name removed] explaining I didn’t really want to pull my house down without the tender and she said that it should be ready next week but that they had pushed my build back to the end of January 2017. I was gobsmacked! You spoke to me a week ago and you didn’t think to tell me this then knowing I was moving 50 minutes away??!! I emailed seeking confirmation and was told that they had prioritised other builds to go to site before ours and that our tender would be ready next week.

At this point I called head office to ask if this was normal; was it normal to wait so long for a colour selection? [name removed] listen to my whole story and asked me if I would like her to get the build date back to pre-Christmas and enquire as to why the tender was taking so long… I was worried that this would triple the cost of my house as they would be annoyed with me for going to head office with this enquiry so instead we moved essential items back into our house and cancelled the abolishment of gas and electricity. Lucky too as we didn’t get our tender back until mid-November!! We finally met face to face with [name removed], who turned out to be very, very lovely in person. Unfortunately that’s where the loveliness ended. We were shown an up to date version of our house plans - which neither of us had seen - showing changes that were required for things we had queried but assured were okay, incorrect cabinetry layout, different ceiling heights... What the hell had just happened here?! Add to that the fact that our tender came in $150k over budget and we were beyond annoyed. I swore at this point and was told 'That's okay, I've seen much worse!' ...Great, so you do this a lot to your clients do you?!

We had a contingency plan as we knew there were a lot of variations but it certainly didn’t stretch that far. What killed us the most was the fact that base price of the house had risen $25,000.00, in addition to the extra sq we added on and our site costs were now miraculously $50,000.00! In the two months it took to get our tender back they had also fired [name removed], our colour consultant… The benchtops that were meant to be standard were a cat 2, the wall colour we picked ‘Yes, we can do that colour but we can’t guarantee it will be the same shade’ and there was something like an extra $40,000.00 in cabinetry costs because the style of cabinets we chose had to be vinyl wrapped, all unbeknown to us. The clincher; while doing our colour consultation we asked [name removed] the owner, personally, how many bathrooms were included in the promotion and he, himself, said two - but guess what... Only one was included! So basically the whole six months was a huge waste of time having been misled or lied to at every stage. I deserve and should pursue a refund for the initial deposit but I just don't feel like I have it in me to fight them for it...

Reading this back, we look like fools – we should have opted out long before we did but building for the first time is definitely a learning curve and we have both learnt very valuable construction and life lessons from this. I suppose that’s one thing to be grateful for?! I wouldn’t suggest building with these guys, increasing site costs to increase profit is disgraceful; though apparently the norm from what I’ve read. All I can say is be wary and trust your gut. Good luck with your build!

7 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Hotondo Homes Official

Hi NatB, We're sorry to hear you were not satisfied with your Hotondo Homes experience. We always aim to deliver the best possible building experience for our customers and take this kind of feedb... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: New South Wales Construction End Date: Nov 2016

Flexible design and a quality home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 02, 2017

We found our experience with Hotondo to be very good. They allowed us a great deal of flexibility during the design phase which enabled us to create a more unique home suited to our needs. Many small touches with the finish quality and detail were also appreciated. It has been terrific working with the Hotondo team here in the mountains and I would recommend them to any perspective new home buyer.

Comments
Hotondo Homes Official

Hi Waz, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're glad to hear you had such a great experience with the team from the Blue Mountains. Thank you for the great recommendation. We hop... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Queensland Construction End Date: Dec 2016

Fantastic experience first home Kingaroy Hotondo homes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 23, 2016

We were won over when we first walked in just felt right. When i finally made up my mind on which home was for us everything just fell into place from choosing the lay out colours fixtures tiles ect to even tweeking the plans a little was a breeze so much help was provided nothing was to much trouble very professional and great to talk to. The build and quality of our home was fantastic just a couple of minor issues which got sorted out straight away. We would just like to thank Clint and his crew for an amazing job and getting us in before Christmas and Calan who put in so much time and effort and making our experience absolutely brilliant . We LOVE our new home Thank you Hotondo Kingaroy

Comments
Hotondo Homes Official

Hi Gina and Ashley, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're so happy to hear you had such a fantastic experience with Clint and the team from Kingaroy. We hope you enjoy spending... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Victoria Construction End Date: Jul 2016

Honest, decent and transparent - rare anywhere

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2016

When building there are a lot of choices and everyone has their own scale when it comes to cost V quality V speed. I looked at alot and was never comfortable to commit until I met with Wayne. Wayne and his boys Keegs and Kalen, meant what they said, and most importantly did what they said. I happy to have gone through the process with these guys backing me up. We love our home and would recommend them for yours.

Comments
Hotondo Homes Official

Hi RebeccaJwithCs, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're happy to hear you had such a great building journey with our team from Wallan. Thank you for the great recommendation a... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: South Australia Construction End Date: Aug 2016

First home what a breeze

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 16, 2016

They won us over to start with was the customer service and how organised they where with getting us our fixed price quote.. Very happy with the finished product.. The team in port Lincoln Ian, Glenda and Sara went out of the way to help us. Gave us tips and hints that could save us money or help with storage. Helping us with the knowledge they have. Couldn't be happier. Made building our first home a breeze.

Comments
Hotondo Homes Official

Hi Sara, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're happy to hear you had such a great experience with the team from Port Lincoln. We hope you enjoy making countless family memories... read more »

• 3 helpful votes

Verified Customer Build Location: Victoria Construction End Date: Aug 2017

Hotondo South Morang - Great Experience!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2016

We are currently building our first home with Hotondo South Morang and it has been great!!. We were stuffed around by another builder which caused a 2 months delay. A friend then recommended Hotondo as they were building around Diamond Creek. After sending a general inquiry we got a friendly call from Karen the same day. Within the same week, a meeting with the builder (Darren) was booked in at the South Morang office. The good thing here was that we dealt directly with the builder . Darren visited our site before the meeting and was prepared t o offer 6 designs that could fit on a 12.5m wide sloping block, which was way more than any other builder offered.They provided us with an estimate for an Erskine 225 (Split Level) within 1 week of the meeting.

It took them only 3 weeks to finalize the tender. Amazing! Mark called us over the weekend to do a color selection (so convenient) and tender was ready the following Friday. The turn around time was unbelievable and we recovered some of the lost time. I believe this is where Hotondo understood our situation and sped up things for us and we really appreciate their team effort. Their usual time slots for tenders and other milestones were far more reasonable than other builders. While we sorted out the final bank approval, Hotondo applied for the work permits and we got the permits in less than a month from our deposit date (Great work Sharon). Throughout, they were flexible with payments and made sure that we are comfortable and happy with the experience. They didn't let us miss out on the special deals.

I didn't even know there was one on their website!. During the color selection and finalizing the drawings, they threw in a lot of extras as a good will. We are very happy with the experience. Last week, I was told that works are starting before Christmas, which is great because that saved us a lot of time. The communication was regular and things were clarified up front. The base prices are slightly higher than volume builders but we figured out that Hotondo's quality of built and base price offerings are upgrade options from the volume builders. It worked out to the same cost per square meters yet better quality and heaps better team to work with. Have already recommended Hotondo to a couple of friends and colleagues. We received quotes from 12 other builders and chose Hontondo due to best value for time & money!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Hotondo Homes Official

Hi Daud, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're so happy to hear your experience with the team in South Morang has been so exceptional! We're looking forward to seeing your bra... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2016

Excellent! Built my first home with Hotondo Horsham and couldn't be more happy with the result. Simon and the boys went above an beyond to make sure everything was right, whilst Anthony and Alex in the office were in regular contact with me about the process of the build. Highly recommend Hotondo Horsham for anyone looking for a new home.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Hotondo Homes Official

Hi Josh, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're so glad to hear you had such a great experience with the team in Horsham. Congratulations on building your first home, we hope yo... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: New South Wales Construction End Date: Mar 2016

Hotondo Blue Mountains - Not your average builders

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2016

After months dragging ourselves around several home display villages we had almost given up on finding exactly what we wanted when we contacted Hotondo homes in Faulconbridge to see what a custom design home would cost us.
Colin Duncan the owner impressed me from the outset with his no crap matter of fact way of doing business, he tells it like it is without compromise and he offered loads of support and even came out and advised us on the pros and cons, building issues and expected costs of several parcels of land we were considering, this wa
s before we had made the final decision to use Hotondo for the job.
Based on his advice we decided on a small acreage in Hazelbrook that he said the home we wanted would set nicely on so we purchased the land and spent quite some time working with Colin and his helpful team on getting our new house designed.
Apart from the personal choice elements they handled almost everything for us, drafting the house, prepping and liaising with council, fire Bal rating considerations and solving all the niggling issues that seem to be part of building a new home.
Regular consultations with the site manager as well as Colins watchful eye over the build ensured a reasonably smooth project without too many issues, the main problem encountered was a water table issue due to our land being on the edge of a hanging swamp was quickly and cost efficiently taken care of, in fact I was surprised and impressed at how willing the Hotondo Team was to work with us to solve any issue that occurred.
After hearing heaps of horror stories about what can happen with some builders and having a few friends that have been bitten we were most happy with all aspects of our project especially the fact that the whole job came in reasonably close to what they originally quoted, that's right NO nasty unexpected extra costs other than the water table issue which they fixed much cheaper that I expected.

Our new house is now our new home, finished in 10 months from start of planning to handover, actually 2 weeks earlier than promised as we needed to move quickly due to the settlement dates of our old home.
The workmanship, quality and attention to detail is excellent and so far the after sales service on a couple of minor issues has been great.

So without writing a ballad of their greatness or awarding medals of honour for outstanding service I will conclude my review with a hearty thank you to Colin and his entire team both in the office and on the building site, you have helped make our "Dream Home" a reality and I highly recommend that if you are considering building a new home at least give Hotondo Blue Mountains a call, I am sure you won't be disappointed
Regards
Dave Robertson
Hazelbrook NSW

Comments
Hotondo Homes Official

Hi Dave, Thank you so much for your fantastic review! We're so glad to hear you had such a great experience with our team in the Blue Mountains. We'll pass your thanks on to the team and hope you... read more »

1 of 8 pages