Filter By:

Verified Customer Build Location: Victoria Office Location: VIC, Wallan Construction End Date: Aug 2018

Couldn’t ask for a better builder

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2018

Throughout my entire build I knew exactly where everything was up to, when trades where coming in and what to expect in the coming weeks
The finishes are to an amazing quality and the guys really treated like there own, if they weren’t happy they made sure it was taken care of
We hit a hurdle with the flooring which was not there fault but the team could not of been more helpful to rectify the situation
I was well aware of the costs and came in under budget which I was pleasantly surprised
Could not recommend the team highly enough

Comments
Hotondo Homes Official

Hi Tmac, Thank you for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're so glad to hear you had a great experience with our team in Wallan and they made you feel like family. We know things don't al... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Victoria Office Location: VIC, Wallan Construction End Date: Sep 2018

Hotondo Homes Wallan - 5 star excellent builders = super happy home owners!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2018

From the moment I met the first point of contact of Hotondo Wallan, Melissa, I knew I didn't want to build with anyone else. I didn't even get quotes from other builders!
Melissa is the nicest person I have ever met, super professional, enthusiastic, knowledgeable, personable and most importantly genuine. I got the best vibe from her instantly and from start to finish the whole process was a pleasure. I was a little sad once I finished the initial stage of choosing a house etc. with Melissa, as catching up with her was great!
I loved that Hotondo Wallan is a local family run business who use the same tradespeople (who were all so freindly and helpful), to me that was really important, to support the community I was going to live in.
With every other team member I met from Hotondo Wallan, the experience was the same. Unbelievably friendly in a really lovely relaxed manner, super professional and genuine.
Keegan was our Construction Manager and his brother Kalen our Build Supervisor. I can't tell you how great it was to have the same small team to communicate with throughout the whole build. They were both just amazing. So professional but so relaxed, friendly and genuine. I asked so many questions but nothing was ever unanswered or a problem. Anytime I wasn't sure about something or wanted to change something it was done without any problems. I never had anything but the absolute best customer service from them both (and everyone in the team).
Our build just flew by, no dramas, no problems. Lots and lots of contact with what was going on and when. What I was told would happen, happened.
We have been in our beautiful new home for around 4 weeks now and it makes me smile every time I walk through the front door. It is all I've ever wanted and more. The layout is just perfect, it has such a lovely homely feel to it.
We really noticed how much care Hotondo Wallan took in the build of our home. Amazing quality of workmanship, they really cared and the build site was always so well maintained. Even as far as the area around the house at handover was left looking great.
If I build again, I wouldn't even think about looking anywhere else but Hotondo Wallan.
What an amazing, excellent team. Well done guys - you gave me the beautiful home you said you would.
All the very best for the future.
Pauline

Comments
Hotondo Homes Official

Hi Pauline, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes! We're so glad to hear your experience with Wallan was so amazing. It's wonderful to hear you instantly felt comfortable with Melissa... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Queensland Office Location: QLD, Browns Plains Construction End Date: Sep 2018

A Strong Client / Builder relationship is the KEY!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

New house, sorry I meant to say NEW HOME is done!

The Key to building a house is not money or a great location. While these things are nice, great in fact, they are worthless unless you have a great relationship with your builder. As close as you like to a best friend.

This is the Key to building a home!

I was lucky enough to het such a builder and that the relationships was their both for myself and my wife. Yes you will at some point, have a difference of opinion with your partner. Mark and Gianni Uzzell from Hotondo Homes Logan were magical. They took things on board and had ways of showing as best as possible, what each decision would look like. You could feel comfortable in making a last minute change and could see what it would look like. No fear of the unknown just the thrill of making something that you can call your own.

Even now weeks after the build is done I am looking at landscaping and drive ways. Mark and Gianni have not hesitated in helping out and offering their expertise.

Kindest Regards;
Douglas & Mizue

Comments
Hotondo Homes Official

Hi Douglas and Mizue, Thank you for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes and share your wonderful experience. We're so glad to hear Mark, Gianna and the team have truly exceeded your expectatio... read more »

Melbourne

• 3 comments
  • 7 answers
  • 8 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Customer Build Location: New South Wales Office Location: NSW, Lavington Construction End Date: Sep 2018

Hotondo Albury are the best!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

I built with Hotondo Lavington in 2018. My neighbor built with Hotondo Lavington in late 2017 - both of our experiences have been nothing but great! What you see in the display home is pretty close to a typical home product. Very few builders build houses like this, check out most displays they have 80k to 100k of extras in them!
The quality and finish have been great!

Comments
Hotondo Homes Official

Hi Chad, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're so happy to hear both you and your neighbour have had such wonderful experiences with Jim, Julie and their team. We pride ourselv... read more »

Sanctuary Point

Private message

Verified Customer Build Location: New South Wales Office Location: NSW, South Nowra Construction End Date: May 2018

Hotondo Homes South Coast - I've tried the others, Hotondo are the BEST!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

I've built with 4x other local spec builders well known and i've got to say dealing with Adam and his team at Hotondo Homes on the South Coast are the best! There is no doubt about it. A local team for all support, admin and contact makes the building process 'yours'. They have awesome building supervisors to work with. Hotondo genuinely value your custom with a quality & timely build and 'genuinely' approachable with a YES attitude, I'd never speak to another builder again. They are Good Value for quality, I am currently negotiating another build with Hotondo because in my mind, there is no other I would trust ever again!!

Comments
Hotondo Homes Official

Hi Tonya, Thank you for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes and for your fantastic recommendation! Adam and his team really pride themselves on their quality customer service and it's wonderful... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Queensland Office Location: QLD, Browns Plains Construction End Date: Aug 2018

A builder you can trust - Hotondo Browns Plains

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2018

The construction process was maneged professionally and in a timely manner. The site was always clean and the build quality excellent. Workmanship was commesurate with the cost and the final cost was only slightly more than the what were quoted for.

No major issues pre, post, or mid-construction and Mark and Gianna were always accomodating when we had questions or wanted to meet onsite; sometimes very early in the morning.

Overall, we are very satisfied with the finished product. Our experience with Hotondo Browns Plains was such that we would be more than happy to recommend them to our family and friends.

Comments
Hotondo Homes Official

Hi Nick,
Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're so happy to hear you had such a great experience with the Logan team. We hope you love living in your new Hotondo Home for many years to come!
Hotondo Homes

Verified Customer Build Location: New South Wales Office Location: NSW, Raymond Terrace Construction End Date: Sep 2018

Very reliable, nothing was ever an issue. All questions were answered in a timely manner.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2018

We've been very happy with all aspects of our build. Any issues were sorted promptly. Our main contacts were more than happy to answer any of our questions.
We were happy with our final inspection, no major issues were found and any that were are being sorted.
The final cost was comparable to what we were quoted, only a couple of variations, but these were well explained.

Comments
Hotondo Homes Official

Hi Jane,
Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're so happy to hear you had such a great experience with the Port Stephens team. We hope you love living in your new Hotondo Home for many years to come!
Hotondo Homes

Verified Customer Build Location: New South Wales Office Location: NSW, South Nowra Construction End Date: Feb 2018

"Too easy"

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2018

Something different?
No problem for Adam and his team at Hotondo South Coast.
From a unique design to a cost effective build the team have managed to keep a smile on everyone’s face and produce a high quality development that we are all proud of.
The team have been nothing but professional and approachable from start to finish.
We would highly recommend Hotondo South Coast to anyone considering building in this area and look forward to working with Adam and his team again.

Comments
Hotondo Homes Official

Hi Belinda, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're so happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with Adam and his team. Thank you for your recommendation, we look forward to wor... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Victoria Office Location: VIC, Wallan Construction End Date: Jun 2018

Can't recommend Hotondo Wallan highly enough!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2018

Right from the beginning planning stages to the completion of out house build, Hotondo Wallan and their staff were friendly, helpful, informative, approachable, contactable, efficient and hassle free. No problem was too big or small and delt with quickly and efficiently. We are very happy with the quality of our build and the friendly service we received. Thank you Hotondo Wallan!

Comments
Hotondo Homes Official

Hi McDonald, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're so happy to hear you were so pleased with the Wallan team. It's wonderful to see you had such a great experience! Thank you f... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Victoria Office Location: VIC, Inverloch Construction End Date: May 2018

Hotondo=Happiness!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2018

From the start to the finish nothing was too much trouble for our wonderful team from Hotondo! Trent and Caroline from Hotondo Inverloch went out of their way to assist us as we made a very big move into our retirement sea change house. Living nearly 3 hours from our new location they kept us updated and involved with our build. The project was finished on schedule and to an exceptional standard. This was our third build and the most stress free! We would highly recommend the team from Hotondo Inverloch.

Comments
Hotondo Homes Official

Hi Judy, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're happy to hear you had such a wonderful experience with Trent, Caroline and their team. Having been through the experience before ... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: New South Wales Office Location: NSW, South Nowra Construction End Date: Mar 2018

Great quality and easy to work with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 02, 2018

From the start to finish Adam and the team at Hotondo South Coast were really helpful and made the process straight forward and clearly explained everything - building design, fittings and colours, costings and the contract, build process, etc
We inspected on site during the buildings progress on a regular basis, and construction quality was spot on.
Since handover minor maintenance requirements have been handled efficiently and without fuss.
A great job at a reasonable price!

Comments
Hotondo Homes Official

Hi Bruce, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're so happy to hear you had such a great experience with the Nowra team. It's great to see the communication was always clear and y... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: New South Wales Construction End Date: Aug 2017

Hotondo Port Macquarie

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2018

After hearing so many horror stories from friends and relatives who had built with other builders, my husband and I are so happy we decided to build our home with Hotondo Homes Port Macquarie. Fiona, Andrew and team looked after us well from start to finish, keeping us updated during the build making it a stress free experience, communication, customer service and support throughout the build was excellent. The quality and workmanship is second to none, it truly is our dream home. The build was completed on time and inline with expectations, there have been no hidden costs. We have been living in our new home for 9 months, having no major issues and minor issues dealt with quickly, we are extremely happy with the quality of our home. We highly recommend Hotondo Port Macquarie to anyone wanting to build their dream home.

Comments
Hotondo Homes Official

Hi Hikton, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. It sounds like you had a wonderful experience with the Port Macquarie team and we're so happy to hear they delivered exactly what was... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Queensland Construction End Date: Jun 2018

Couldn't be happier with our new home!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2018

From our initial appointment with Hotondo Homes Mackay to receiving our keys, our experience has been an absolute breeze and completely hassle free. Anthony was wonderful to deal with and made our first home buying experience so positive and answered all our questions along the way. Our colour selection with Lynelle was unbelievably easy and fun! We are so happy with our new home and would highly recommend building with Hotondo Homes Mackay to anyone. Thank you Anthony, Steve and Lynelle for all your efforts, advice and laughs along the way - We will be in touch when we are ready to build again!

Comments
Hotondo Homes Official

Hi Kim, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're so happy to hear Anthony and his team made your first home buying experience so enjoyable! Thank you for your wonderful recommenda... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: New South Wales Office Location: NSW, South Nowra Construction End Date: Jan 2018

Highly Recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

We would highly recommend Adam and the team from Hotondo South Coast. Our build was pretty stress free and communication was exceptional we were kept up to date throughout the entire process. The finished product of our dual occupancy was awesome and the quality we were promised from the start . Adam and his team went above and beyond to make sure it was a smooth process from the beginning to the end.

Comments
Hotondo Homes Official

Hi Clarke,
Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes and for your wonderful recommendation. We're so happy to hear Adam and his team exceeded your expectations!

Amazing Team=Amazing Results

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2018

We’ve used Hotondo on a number of projects now, they have made the whole process easy and stress free.
All the staff are so friendly and more than happy to answer any questions I have and always go above and beyond in their service.
The builds are completed to the high standard as promised. They actually make you feel part of a family.
Highly recommend, we wouldn’t use anyone else. Love your work guys keep it up.

Comments
Hotondo Homes Official

Hi Komery, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We love hearing from repeat clients and we're so happy to see you've always had an amazing experience with the Nowra team. Thank you ... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: New South Wales Office Location: NSW, South Nowra Construction End Date: Dec 2017

Hotondo South Coast

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 31, 2018

The workmanship build and quality of our very first family home was second to none. The build was managed by the supervisor and all of the team at Hotondo South Coast in a professional manner they were there for us through the whole journey. We are extremely happy with final product and would highly recommend Adam and his team to anyone looking to build.

Comments
Hotondo Homes Official

Hi Stef, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're so glad to hear the South Coast team made your first building experience so smooth and easy. Thank you for your recommendation, w... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: New South Wales Construction End Date: Mar 2018 Office Location: NSW, Bathurst

A dream come true

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2018

The workmanship and the build quality of our home is second to none. The build of our home was well managed by Jane and the team at Hotondo and the customer service and support my husband and got throughout construction was very professional and courteous and very supportive. They kept us informed as each stage of the build was completed❤️

Comments
Hotondo Homes Official

Hi Corina, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're so glad to hear you are pleased with your building experience. Our Bathurst/Orange team pride themselves on their customer serv... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Victoria Construction End Date: Feb 2018 Office Location: VIC, Wallan

Great home and a great experience !

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 12, 2018

From the start of our journey with Hotondo to the moment we received our keys, was a very exciting and enjoyable experience. It became apparent in the early planning stages that we were not just a number but a valued customer. We had a vision of the home we wanted, and the Hotondo team, accommodated us during both the planning and the construction of our home.
During the build, the team was very flexible and approachable. No change from our original selections or plans was too big or small to address. What was most important to Hotondo Wallan was that we were happy.
The workmanship of the trades used was first class and we couldn’t be happier with the finished product.
To Wayne, Donna, Keegan & Kalen, and the rest of the team thank you so much for a wonderful experience.
We love our Hotondo home and would highly recommend others to use Hotondo Wallan

Comments
Hotondo Homes Official

Hi Rachel, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes and for your fantastic recommendation. We're so happy to hear how valued you felt throughout your building journey and we're glad to h... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Queensland Construction End Date: Mar 2018 Office Location: QLD, Caloundra

Hotondo Homes Sunshine Coast - Exceptional!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 12, 2018

We had an extremely positive experience building with Hotondo Homes Sunshine Coast. The result is an outstanding and beautiful home of high quality and great workmanship. From our initial discussions, and throughout the build process to completion, Alyssa (the Builder) was more than accommodating. Dealing directly with the Alyssa help us achieve our dream home and made the experience pleasant and stress free. We had one-on-one consultations during the entire process. Alyssa’s quality expectations and eye for detail delivered us a home of the highest standard. Alyssa went over and above for our build.

Having built and renovated a number of homes previously, I found Hotondo Homes Sunshine Coast to be by far the easiest to build with. Alyssa is very knowledgeable of the entire design and build process. In designing our home direct with the builder we ultimately finished with a fantastic home that exceeded our expectations and was on budget. Alyssa took the time to modify an existing floor plan to suit our location, our preferences and our lifestyle perfectly. With a completely different façade, our home became more of a custom build.

The selection process was simple and easy. The options were great and fixtures and fittings are of high quality.
To make the process more challenging we live interstate, so good communication was of utmost importance to us. Communication during the build was excellent, I knew exactly where the home was up to through regular updates, photos and phone calls. The attention to detail was second to none.

We had extras added to finish off the house, being a pool, a lovely front fence and full landscaping around the pool and house. Alyssa accepted these additions and took them in her stride to make it happen. We found Alyssa to be true to her word and she really did go to great lengths to ensure we were happy clients and completely satisfied with our new home.

A very big thank you to the team at Hotondo Homes Sunshine Coast - we absolutely love our new home. We have had a lot of people come through and visit. The feedback has been fantastic and everyone absolutely loves it. We would definitely recommend building with you.

Comments
Hotondo Homes Official

Hi Chloe, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. It's fantastic to see you had such an amazing experience with the Sunshine Coast team. Alyssa really prides herself on her customer se... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Victoria Construction End Date: May 2018

Amazing new home

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2018

I cannot speak highly enough about Hotondo homes Wallan. All trades were amazing and the management and organisation of the build I cannot fault. Timeframe of build was extremely accurate. Quality of products used was 100%. My vision from the initial selections meeting has completely come to life and I couldn’t be happier. Thanks to Keegan and Kalen Marc from hotondo homes Wallan for doing a magnificent job.

Comments
Hotondo Homes Official

Hi Tara,
Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're very happy to hear the Marcs and their team have turned your dream into a reality! We hope you enjoy your new Hotondo Home for many years to come.

1 of 10 pages

Any info on Hotondo Homes Port Macquarie? Looking to build with them

Kerrie asked on Oct 01, 2018

Answer this

Hi Kerrie
My Wife and I built with the Port Macquarie Hotondo Homes team and completed earlier in the year..
From our first contact with them we were made to feel welcome & valued, even in the early stages when were were simply comparing house plans & costings.
Dean was very friendly and knowledgeable explaining different house plans, potential costs as well as all the inclusions that Hotondo offered & was more than happy to answer our many questions.
We really value the integrity demonstrated by the Hotondo Port Macquarie team. We’d heard some horror stories about building projects with blown out or hidden costs and lengthy build times. Our gorgeous home was ready on time, and importantly, on budget.
It was no problem for Dean to meet us on our block to peg out the design we had chosen & this allowed us to plan our yard and landscaping.
To see Hotondo’s building process made it an easy decision for us to ask them to build our new home, being a local family business was important for us as well, dealing with owners with a care factor all the way through. Upon deciding to go ahead, Dean shook my hand and said “welcome to the team”
We were kept up to date with the progress of our build from Fiona, Dean and Andrew every step of the way. With regular inspections on site with the team.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stress free build & would not hesitate in highly recommending Hotondo Port Macquarie to anyone looking for a new home.
Since completion I have encountered many more of their clientele and all are equally happy as my Wife and I

Hi Kerrie,
We have not long completed our build with Port Macquarie Hotondo homes. The finishes in their display home and approachability is what got our attention initially when we were looking through the display village. We have found the whole team great to work with over the building journey and they were quite happy to answer all our questions and queries along the way. They assisted us making connections in the community to enable us to landscape shortly after the build. When we needed to change things they happily worked with us to achieve the end result. The progress was smooth through the build, was to the expected length of time as well and we had no surprise costs. We were able to build a house we are thoroughly happy with and greatly recommend them to you. The biggest thing for us is they seem passionate about their builds, proud of their work and the service after handover has been impeccable.

Thank you so much Sharlene, it is nice to know.

Kerrie

Has anyone built a house with Hotondo Tamworth?

Anju asked on Aug 31, 2018

Do you build in Apollo bay Victoria?

John asked on Aug 25, 2018

Answer this

Hi John,
Yes we do. Peter and Kerri Scott are the local builders. You can find out more about them and their team by visiting https://hotondo.com.au/home-builders/torquay
Hope that helps!