Filter By:

Happy customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 27, 2018

The workmanship completed on our home was second to none. Everything has been finished beautifully and we are so happy with our Hotondo home. The building process for us was effortless when building our home as the Hotondo home took care of everything or any little request we had. The team at Hotondo really care about the quality of their homes and continue to keep in contact with us to make sure everything is spot on. Thanks Hotondo.

Comments
Hotondo Homes Official

Hi Kirby, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're glad to hear you were so happy with your experience with our team in Ararat. It's great to see the process was so smooth for yo... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Victoria Construction End Date: Aug 2017

Cannot fault them!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

Our decision to build with Hotondo Homes Ararat turned out to be the best decision we could make with the whole team becoming like family working along side us to achieve the off-grid dream home we had been planning for months prior. They helped to get our scribbled sketches into a floorplan we were thrilled with. Every step of the build was explained, with constant and open communication we were never left wondering if we would get what we ordered, the team were eager to impress us and there were virtually no hiccups along the way considering we went an with off-grid electrical system. The quality of work from all the tradesmen was high class. Choosing colours, cabinetry, tiles, paint and accessories etc, was made easy and fun, so much that we have decided to have Hotondo Homes Ararat build our second dwelling, an accommodation retreat at the back of our property. Excellent customer service and end result!! Very happy :)

Comments
Hotondo Homes Official

Hi Ragan, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're so glad to hear you were so happy with your experience. Russell and Jenny have always been advocates for energy efficiency so it... read more »

Hamlyn Terrace, New South Wales

• 1 comment
  • 3 answers
  • 4 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Customer Build Location: New South Wales Construction End Date: Jan 2018

Incredible experience with amazing builders

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

I have just completed building my modified Birchgrove 222 with Hotondo Homes Central
Coast.

My journey with Hotondo Homes Central Coast began back on 13th March 2017. When I went to the Toukley office to meet with Jon & Lyndsey, I had never heard of Hotondo Homes before. However, as I had built before I felt confident I knew enough about the building process to know if they knew their stuff, or not. I was pleasantly surprised to be met by a lovely, young, knowledgeable couple whose sole interest was to build incredible homes for the people of the Central Coast. At the time I met with them I was still looking for a block of land, one week later I found my block of land, had my offer accepted & thought I would shop around with other builders before making my final decision.

Within a couple of days I was back in contact with Lyndsey & had organised to come back to the office for a chat to discuss the block I had purchased. This block was not simple, it had a huge mound of dirt sitting atop (750 tonnes to be exact) & it was on a slope (later to be fondly known as “Mt. Rodrick”). Two other builders had already told me that they would not build on it, they didn’t even send a surveyor out, it was just a flat - no. I began to worry that my block, which I’d started to fall in love with, was a dud.

As I sat in the office, stressing, Lyndsey said to me it would be ok, she & Jon would go & drive by the land & take a look after they finished work. They were true to their word, that afternoon they went out, took photos & discussed what they could do to make it work. The following day I received a phone call from Jon, expecting that would be the end of our professional relationship, they were going to say “no” to building on it as well. Then I was greeted by this chipper, friendly voice saying “of course we can build on it”. To be honest I can’t remember the rest of the conversation because I was so elated! This is the moment I knew Hotondo Homes was a name I was never going to forget.

The next stage of my journey with Hotondo Homes was picking a floor plan. I did struggle with this as I couldn’t quite find a design that I loved. When I came across the Birchgrove 222 I liked it, but I needed to make some changes to it to have it be exactly what I wanted. It was then that I asked to make changes, expecting it to be a very difficult task & one that would be met with frustration. I was very pleasantly surprised to hear, once again, that it was completely fine to make changes. I removed a room, added two walk-in robes, deleted some walls for a very open plan living space & made the home split level.

I then went onto the fun task of picking my façade. I knew what I wanted, it wasn’t a typical design but one that I was very specific on. I was pleased to be working with such a professional & knowledgeable draftsman who must have spent hours & hours designing & re-designing this façade to get it to be exactly what I’d requested. I am pleased to say that the front of my home is exactly what I wanted.

Over the following months I built relationships with Lyndsey, Jon, Emma, Laura, Sam,
Brendon & Mitch & began to see them like an extended part of my family! Nothing was ever too hard, or too mundane, they always had time for me & made me feel like I was part of the Hotondo Homes Central Coast family.

Every day, since 11th August 2017 I have been to my block of land/house at least twice a day. It became a bit of a running joke, to be honest, all the trades knew my car & would nod or wave to me as I drove up to the house to see the progress. Don’t get me wrong, I didn’t do this because I don’t trust my builders, quite the opposite, I wanted to be able to appreciate the time & effort they had put into my home & wanted to be able to absorb every stage.

Four weeks out from Christmas I met with Jon at the site & we discussed whether or not we would be in before Santa arrived. He told me they’d do everything they could to get us in, but with seven days to go before holiday shut-down it became evident that our hopes were not going to become a reality. I was at work when Jon phoned me to say that it wasn’t looking good. I completely understood, as I had built before I’d already realised we were going to fall short. But, he was so incredibly disappointed for us. The following day I attend the VIP Christmas Party at the office & I kept getting apologies from all the staff that the house wouldn’t be done by Christmas. If this isn’t a team that genuinely cares about their clients, I don’t know what is!

Now, at the end of our build, it’s very bittersweet. I have loved every moment of this process — the good & the challenging. It does make me sad to think that I won’t be seeing & speaking with the team on a regular basis, they have honestly been the most wonderful group of people to work with. I will miss them.

I’m sure you receive lots of feedback from their clients, but I can assure you, no one is more grateful than me. I proudly support & spruik this business & I’ll continue to refer as many people as possible to Jon & Lyndsey.

Elleven months later I can assure you, I know who Hotondo Homes are; I’m part of the family!

“It’s my Hotondo Home!”

Comments
Hotondo Homes Official

Hi Fiona, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're so pleased to see our Central Coast team exceeded your expectations. It comes as no surprise that they went above and beyond to ... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Victoria Construction End Date: Jun 2017

Exceptional house from a professional team

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2018

From the minute we walked in to the office to handover, we not only received our dream home but we were able to enjoy the building process thanks to such a professional team at Hotondo Torquay. The whole process was enjoyable from the beginning, Peter designed a custom house that exceeded our expectations, he was happy to listen to our ideas but also use his experience to suggest other options that resulted in cleverly utilizing the space we had to work with. Darren, our foreman and his team executed the build to perfectly. Darren was also happy to suggest changes to the build to make the house the best it could be, any hiccups were dealt with efficiently and nothing was ever a problem.The trades used in the build were always of a very high standard.
We were made to feel very welcome at the office and the team there were very helpful and professional in assisting us making the right decisions during the whole process.
The final product is an exceptional home and the quality of the workmanship is second to none. We would be happy to recommend Hotondo Torquay to anyone and will definitely build with them again in the future.

Comments
Hotondo Homes Official

Hi Kirsty, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. It's great to hear you had such a good experience with the team and we're glad to hear they made you feel welcome and comfortable thr... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 answer
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Verified Customer Build Location: New South Wales Construction End Date: Oct 2017

We are so grateful everyday that we choose Hotondo!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 04, 2018

Choosing Hotondo homes Port Macquarie was the best decision my partner and I made throughout the building process of our new home. I would strongly urge anyone who is thinking of building or renovating.
From the get go, Fiona was warm, friendly and helpful. Her communication skills throughout the process was outstanding and we never once felt uninformed or unprepared for any part of the building process.
Fiona made us feel like her number one priority and customer throughout the whole process, any question or issue brought up throughout the building duration was resolved quickly and Fiona was always readily available to us.
Their building knowledge and suggestions were outstanding.
Every inspection time was flexible to our needs and I could write a 10 page list on how well kept/ clean and neat the construction site was every time we arrived.

Andrew our site manager was always there early to our inspections, friendly and informative on every occasion. He would make sure we were aware of every aspect of our build and had great attention to detail.

The building itself cannot be faulted and the traders they use are top quality. From the moment the frame was up to the completed end product the house was secure, neat and a perfectionists dream. Nothing on our house was crooked, overlapping or loose. Every trade well protected their works at every stage to prevent any damage for the next trade that was applied to the property

Fiona and her team made the handover process and absolute dream going above and beyond with making sure we got into our home as soon as we could and understanding our urgency to be in our new home.
The house has been so beautifully cleaned for our move in and the yard was well cleared and organised for us.

They took care of all required council paper work and made sure we were well informed of any potential unexpected costs or fees coming from the council. Nothing came as a surprise to us. Even post- handover process has been such a wonderful process when dealing with Fiona. She has been proactive in making sure all our concerns are sorted in a timely manner and prioritised.

I would also like to point out that Port Macquarie Hotondo really do so much more then any other building companies we have come across in the area. Little things like moving our dirt evenly around after the foundations were made, pilling all the bricks together neatly in the yard, cleaning up their site well, grassing our driveway and many more, all these things really went a long long way.

Thankyou Hotondo Port Macquarie, thankyou for our beautifully built home, thankyou for making what should be a stressful process completely stressless, thankyou for your customer service and your attention to detail. We are two very grateful, loyal and happy customers because of you.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Hotondo Homes Official

Hi Caitt, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're so happy to hear how thrilled you were with your experience. Thank you for your fantastic recommendation and we hope you love li... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: New South Wales Construction End Date: Nov 2017

What an experience!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 21, 2018

This was my second time building with Adam Sturt from Hotondo Southcoast and it was better than before! After building a friendship during my first home with Adam and his team, building my second Hotondo home was even better. Their knowledge of building designs and modern styles are fantastic and makes it easy to create your dream home. I met with several other local builders and by far, can recommend Adam Sturt from Hotondo Southcoast! A big thanks to Adam and his team.

Comments
Hotondo Homes Official

Hi Andrew, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're so glad you chose to build with the South Coast team again and are pleased to hear you had an even better experience! Thank you... read more »

Home Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2018

We would like to thank Adam and everyone at Hotondo South coast for helping us build our home for our family! They made the whole building process stress-free and enjoyable for us. Right from meeting Adam for the first time to discuss our options, the colour selections with Kayla, to organisation of trades with Dan, everything was handled extremely professionally. Whilst there were a few hiccups along the way, every one of them was addressed and quickly rectified. During the last few weeks we were under a time pressure and they really pulled out all the cards to make sure that everything was ready for us, and it was perfect! We could not recommend them highly enough to anyone wanting to build on the south coast. It was a very memorable experience for us, building our first home!

Comments
Hotondo Homes Official

Hi Danielle, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes and congratulations on building your first home! We're thrilled to hear Adam and the team exceeded your expectations and we thank yo... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: New South Wales Construction End Date: Dec 2017

Hotondo Homes South Coast -AMAZING

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2018

From start to finish, Hotondo South coast went over and above to help us. They continued to stay in contact with us throughout the paperwork side of things as well as keeping us updated during the building process. Adam and his team were always so helpful in every way possible.
Today we were handed the keys to our duplex and like promised, the quality of the build was amazing! We would definitely recommend Hotondo Southcoast to anyone looking to build their dream home or even an investment property. We cannot wait to build with them once again next year

Comments
Hotondo Homes Official

Hi Kristie,
Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're so glad to hear your experience with the Nowra team was so exceptional and we thank you for your fantastic recommendation!
Hotondo Homes

BRISBANE

• 5 answers
  • 4 helpful votes

Verified Customer Build Location: Queensland Construction End Date: Aug 2017

A disappointing and frustrating building ex perience

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2018

NB: the comments below are specific to Hotondo Homes Sunshine Coast (Matira Dev.) and should not be generalised to other Hotondo Home franchise holders. They have been crafted in good faith to enable prospective clients to perform their own due diligence in relation to the construction of their new home.

How was the workmanship and build quality of your property?
• Mixed, some parts were excellent such as most of the painting, tiling, flooring and carpentry.
• Other aspects were poor such as an uneven floor resulting in crooked window/sliding door, gaps under door (where there should be none), blocked sink, crooked and chipped tiles. These 'defects' along with the poor presentation at handover, gave an otherwise good job a sloppy, un-professional feel. This also fueled anxieties about what other aspects of the build might not have been done properly (for which we might become liable) or nasty surprises that might greet us at a later date i.e. when selling the house!
• Design decisions were difficult due to the lack of transparency around pricing/tendering process (design decisions are financial decisions and visa versa). Initial design/specification session was chaotic and disorganised leading to issues later on in the project as per below (see comment below re: kitchen cabinets).
• Design decisions were reinterpreted or misinterpreted due to lack of process around these. E.g. kitchen cabinets finished in black instead of white because our preferences had not been properly documented.
• Internal steps are unsafe despite being built to code and will have to be replaced/revised by ourselves because the contractor says “they are to code”.
• Have spent 100s $ post-build re-configuring site to ensure that when it rained, water flowed away from house rather than toward it as per care instructions for waffle-pad constructions.

How well managed was your build?
• The build ran over time by 2 months.
• Above quality issues reflect poor project oversight. Never sure who had oversight? The contractor or Site Manager?
• Our project was put on the back-burner while the contractor focused attention on the new show home in Pelican Waters - questionable task prioritisation and time management?
• Communication (esp. by way of email) deteriorated as build progressed - become more confused and disrupted e.g. contractor spent most of time on mobile phone during site visits rather than discussing the build with us the clients who had driven two hours to attend the meeting.
• Site visits were poorly planned and unfocused (as per above) e.g. not structured purposefully as an opportunity authenticate of stage completions prior to payment and discuss outstanding construction issues.
• Poor documentation of variations and inattentiveness lead to errors.
• Deceptive, sloppy paper work/invoicing/tendering practices. E.g. Initially, supplier quotes and contractor’s mark-up were seldom included in final quotes - were often well-above the market price e.g $11k for a driveway which we had re-quoted and installed for $5k. Correct invoicing and quoting provided eventually but only after these were actively sought by us. Not billed for some items (after we asked to see the invoice), were incorrectly billed or not refunded for others e.g. cavity slider and door payed for but not included in final build.
• Contractor adopted an adversarial approach during times of conflict as per below.
• Completion and handover was mismanaged and became adversarial due time over-run and contractors unwillingness to commit to completion date (while still demanding final payment). Forced to seek advice from QBCC and requested that Hotondo head office intervene to enable us to take possession of an (incomplete) build due to our having to move out of existing home (despite having organised 90 day settlement to accommodate time over-run . NB: Hotondo head office were very professional but ultimately sided with the builder saying that people sometimes take possession then default on the final payment. Although sympathetic to this scenario - we felt a bit insulted by the implication that we were being cast as one of 'those people' esp. when it was the contractor who had failed repeatedly to meet their obligations and in accordance with Queensland's Code of Ethics for the Building and Construction Industry (2000).

How was customer service and support?
• Contractor appeared unaware of obligations under the terms of Queensland's Code of Ethics for the Building and Construction Industry (2000) which emphasises the importance of ‘trust’, ‘cooperation’, ‘equity’ and ‘honesty’.
• Started out good but deteriorated as build progressed consistent with a business model that privileges 'sales' over 'service'.
• Notable Imbalance between ‘sales and service’, ‘strategy and operations’ in favour of sales and strategy. E.g. construction of the show home was bumped ahead of ours, which was already underway and paid for, Hence, the show home, although started after ours was completed sooner and completed too a much higher standard.
• Trust in the relationship was compromised by the contractor telling mis-truths, sloppy business practices and over-quoting (? to re-coup losses associated with mistakes made during the build .g. wrong frames ordered, damage to termite barrier, wrong window installed). Trust was completely destroyed when the contractor went behind our backs to contact our mortgage broker seeking information about our financial situation after we refused to pay for unfinished work (on the recommendation of the QBCC and HIA contract). Up until that time, we had always paid promptly except for work that had not been done.
• As above - aggressive in pursuing payment for incomplete work.
• Seemed inadequately informed of some common building products e.g termite protection, the terms of HIA contract and National Construction Code (2006) relevant to the build e.g. the need to provide variation orders, correct tendering processes, retaining walls and storm water management, respectively.
• Because of the domineering stance taken by the builder on occasion, we felt at times, that it was not our home but someone else that we had funded!

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Hotondo Homes Official

Hi Carole34, Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We take this kind of feedback very seriously and are concerned with your review. The Sunshine Coast team are one of our award-w... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Queensland Construction End Date: Oct 2017

First home build was a pleasure!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2017

Right from the start Anthony and the crew were ready and willing to make building my first home a pleasure. Any request I had was never to much to ask and Anthony was more than willing to help out to make my dreams a reality.

Anthony is genuine and really cares about the clients' outcome and builds to his high standards without any compromise. He always promptly responded to my question and I am extremely happy with the quality of the building that has been completed.

From beginning to end they were only a phone call away and regularly kept me updated on the process.
Great communication, quality finishes and very easy to deal with. Highly recommend to anyone whether you are building your first home or dream home these guys were excellent.

They built my first home and hopefully they will build my last one.

Comments
Hotondo Homes Official

Hi Luke, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're glad Anthony and the team from Mackay exceeded your expectations. Congratulations on completing your first home. We're happy we c... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Victoria Construction End Date: Nov 2018

Our forever home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2017

Our experience with PJ Scott Homes Torquay has been great. We started the process with sales consultant Peter who was extremely hopeful and knowledgeable. We were able to custom design our home to suit our needs. The selections consultation appointment was made easy with the support of Margie's knowledge and friendly manner. Our site supervisor Grant was amazing, he was contactable when needed and provided a great level of access to our home throughout the build process. The show room staff were always very helpful with returning calls, progressing invoice payments etc. There was a high level of detail focused on the finishes which was important to us. We have been extremely happy with the whole progress and would highly recommend PJ Homes.

Comments
Hotondo Homes Official

Hi Lyn, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're so glad to hear you had such a wonderful experience with the team in Torquay. Thank you for your fantastic recommendation! We're h... read more »

Geelong

Verified Customer Build Location: Victoria Construction End Date: Sep 2017

Fantastic Builder -Geelong Building Solutions

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2017

When my partner and I set out to build our first home, we knew that we wanted something different, something unique and something which lent itself to its environment. Aaron and his team at Hotondo homes (Geelong Building Solutions) enabled our dreams to become a reality. From a rough sketch on a piece of paper, Hotondo have captured our thoughts and transformed them into a space which we are so incredibly in love with.

Building on a large, undulating rural block, we knew that keeping within our budget whilst maintaining the integrity of our design would be a challenging task, one which Aaron went above and beyond to make happen.

The process was easy, stress free and we were kept up to date throughout the entire build. The quality of finishes and exceptional customer service made the whole experience of building our first home so incredibly enjoyable.

Given the opportunity to build again, we would be sure to engage with Aaron and his team.

We strongly recommend Geelong Building Solutions for anyone looking at building their next home.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Hotondo Homes Official

Hi Sinclair, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're so happy to hear you had such a great experience with Aaron and the team from Ocean Grove. Thank you for your fantastic reco... read more »

Investment Home

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

I have built many homes but this has been the best experience I have had. The whole process from start to finish was handled by efficient, friendly and quality conscious professionals. Everything ran to plan and the home was finished on time and with no alterations needed. Well done to the team at Hotondo Kempsey. I will certainly be using you on my next build.

Comments
Hotondo Homes Official

Hi Collin, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're glad to hear you were so pleased with your experience with our Kempsey team. Thank you for your great recommendation. We're loo... read more »

A great experience!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

From the very beginning, Hotondo Wallan delivered exceptional customer service. We were in constant contact with our building Supervisor and were not only told but also felt that their mission was to deliver us the perfect home. We had amazing flexibility to change our plan to ensure it suited our family needs and our consultant was there to help support us. The process was easy, the flexibility actually exists and we have a home that we love. Thanks Hotondo :)

Comments
Hotondo Homes Official

HI TravKar, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're so happy to hear you have your dream home and loved your experience with the Wallan team. We hope you enjoy making beautiful f... read more »

Geelong

Verified Customer Build Location: Victoria Construction End Date: Nov 2017

Exceptional Builder - Hotondo Homes Lara (build2grow)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2017

Having recently completed handover of my stunning four bedroom home built by Hotondo Homes (build2grow) Lara, I cannot thank Michael and his team enough for the seamless process, professional expertise and exceptional customer service. I am thoroughly satisfied with the whole experience and I am more than happy to highly recommend building with Michael to all of my family, friends and broader network. The communication, eye for detail and professionalism of my site manager on the practical component of my build was absolutely superb. The information, responsiveness and initiative from Michael’s supporting staff was also equally brilliant. Absolutely no surprises at any stage of the process, it truly was an exceptional experience and I am very much looking forward to working with Michael and his team on my next project. If you want outstanding value, a hassle free process and a fantastic team to work with in the Geelong region, look no further than Michael at Hotondo Homes Lara.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Hotondo Homes Official

Hi David, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. Michael and his team are very well-known for their exceptional customer service and it's wonderful to see another client of his so hap... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Victoria Construction End Date: Oct 2017

Geelong Building Solutions made our dream house a reality!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2017

Right from the first moment we produced the hand sketched design of our ideal dream home, Aaron and his team went out of their way to demonstrate what would be achievable, what could be accomplished within budget and how we could add individuality to our design. A straight and honest approach immediately made us feel that our home could look the way we wanted it to and not just become a 'volume builder' looking product. The process of selecting colours, getting to contract and making small changes before signing meant that we all knew what to expect with the build. Drawings were produced and we began to visualise the end product. Our house began construction in April this year and we have been in our home for just over three weeks now - we couldn't be happier! Our site supervisors (Matt & Wes), kept on top of everything, maintained regular contact and answered every question we had with speed and efficiency. The whole process was surprisingly stress free, easy and enjoyable. If we ever decide to experience house building again we would jump at using Geelong Building Solutions and would highly recommend these guys to any of our friends and/or colleagues.

Comments
Hotondo Homes Official

Hi Carla, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're so glad to hear you had such a wonderful experience with Aaron and his team. Thank you for your wonderful recommendation! We hop... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Victoria Construction End Date: Sep 2017

Hotondo wallan amazing customer service!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2017

We had an amazing experience with Hotondo Wallan. After looking at many different designs with other companies we fell in love with Hotondo's Erskine 240. We wanted to make our place unique and team were happy to take on our ideas and also made great suggestions to make our home perfect. The quality of the build was fantastic and we had an overall easy experience. Massive thanks to Wayne, Donna and the boys for all their hard work

Comments
Hotondo Homes Official

Hi Juliet, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're so glad to hear you had such a wonderful experience with the team from Wallan. The Erskine is a stunning design! We hope you en... read more »

Victoria

Verified Customer Build Location: Victoria Construction End Date: Aug 2017

Hotondo Homes Lara - The Only Builder You Can Trust!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2017

My journey looking a builder in the Geelong region went on for about a month until I spoke to Michael Nikolovski from Hotondo Homes Lara.
He answered every question I had plus gave me advice on where I can save money, his quote was very competitive and he tells you upfront what it will cost without any surprises.
Compared to other builders I've spoken to and built within the past I wish there was a builder like Michael in every part of the country.
He is genuine and really cares about the clients' outcome and builds to his HIGH STANDARDS without any compromise.
During each stage Michael keeps you up to date and sends you pictures to keep you posted and responds to your queries very promptly.
Michael managed the building process with such ease it became so stress free and the final build product was exceptional.
Michael will be building my next project and all of my friends who build in the area.

If anyone is looking for a builder in GEELONG REGION you need to speak to Michael from HOTONDO HOMES LARA.
Sometimes customers are price conscious but when you are building a home with this type of financial investment we really should be looking at the 3 things Build Quality, Customer Service and Support!!

HOTONDO HOMES LARA ticks all the boxes!!

I strongly recommend Hotondo Homes Lara to build your next home!!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Hotondo Homes Official

Hi Kmando, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're so glad to hear about your fantastic experience with Michael and the team in Lara. Michael definitely prides himself on his out... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: New South Wales Construction End Date: Sep 2017

Excellent Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2017

Adam and the team at Hotondo Homes South Coast did a great job on our new custom design home. Any minor issues that were identified during the construction phase were dealt with and rectified to our satisfaction. The team always promptly responded to our question and we are extremely happy with the quality of the building that has been completed.

Comments
Hotondo Homes Official

Hi Todd, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're so glad to hear you had such a great experience with Adam and the team from Nowra. We hope you enjoy living in your new Hotondo H... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Queensland Construction End Date: Aug 2017

Excellent builder hotondo Gympie

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2017

My wife and I were in the market to build, the other builders would give us a quote but by the time we sorted out what was in the price and what wasn't in the price you needed up with two totally different prices. But with hotondo Gympie they gave us one quote and the only time it changed was when we added something, right to the end of the build. The build is excellent the service was amazing.
They built our first one and hopefully they will build our last one.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Hotondo Homes Official

Hi Shaw,
Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're so glad to hear about your fantastic experience with our team in Gympie. We hope you enjoy living in your brand new Hotondo Home!
Hotondo Homes