Filter By:
  • 2 comments
  • 1 answer
  • 9 helpful votes

Verified Customer Build Location: Victoria

Real world experince building with Hotondo

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 04, 2016

I would have liked to write a review with the heading "well done guys, love your work, thanks for building my home, stress free" like the other reviewers. Unfortunately, my experiences tell a different story, subsequently resulting in trust in the Hotondo brand being non existent.
How many times have you heard the phrase "the dog has eaten my homework"- welcome to the world dealing with Melton Hotondo. I think I have heard every single excuse in the builders handbook, I've even had personal assurances and 100% guarantees. I am 8 months into a 9 month contract and I'm still waiting for the 'lock up' to be completed. Enough said!
Be warned- tread warily.

9 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Hotondo Homes Official

Dear Test321, Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear about your negative experience with Hotondo Homes in Melton. We have contacted our Melton franchisee regarding your experience to dat... read more »

Hungry dog update. Thinking that a company which invests in marketing their brand could provide 'assistance & support', I took up Hotondo` offer and made contact. The 'dog has eaten my homework, a... read more »

Hotondo Homes Official

Dear Test321, We've reviewed your file in accordance with your comment. Our records show Customer Care has assisted in resolving the issue, you met with one of our managers and have been communica... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Victoria

Excellent quality and professional team!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2016

Our experience with Hotondo homes Ballarat has been fantastic from the planning stage to the end. We were kept well informed at every stage of our build and our house was completed in 5 months. Everyone was helpful and professional and we would not hesitate to recommend them to others . The quality of workmanship in our new home is second to none. Thank you to the Hotondo team for a wonderful building experience!

Comments
Hotondo Homes Official

Hi Sandra, Thank you for your fantastic review! We are glad to hear your experience with the team in Ballarat was such a great experience and we hope you're enjoying your lovely new home! Thanks ... read more »

Great Quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2015

You often hear of all the problems that people encounter when building a house, but our experience was "Stress Free" with Hotondo Wallan and we can only thank Wayne, Donna and the whole team for their effort to make this happen. We had access to the house from day one and if there was any type of problem, it was amended straight away. We designed our own home and moved in 4 weeks ago and couldn't be happier with the finished product. Thanks guys, can't recommend you highly enough :)

Comments
Hotondo Homes Official

Hi Kaye Fitz, Thank you for the fantastic review! We are glad to hear that your experience with Hotondo Homes in Wallan was a great one and the team were very helpful with assisting you along the w... read more »

Hotondo Hornsby - Professional All The Way

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2015

We are half way through a new split level custom build with Hotondo Hornsby and I am so glad that we chose them...so far everything has been handled so professionally and I am not an easy person to please. I have extremely high expectations and I have been extremely painful, changing my mind a lot and asking for a lot of different items to be priced. We were able to design a custom house and get exactly the right result for our block of land.

The best thing about Hotondo Hornsby is their excellent old fashioned personal customer service (meaning wonderful communication). These people are professionals and they know what they are doing. They are nice and they actually care. You are able to speak directly with them every time.There is no admin middle man. There is a family feel and you never feel like a number or just another customer.

All the tradies that Hotondo Hornsby use have a long history with them and all speak very highly of Hotondo Hornsby. I have been able to meet all of the tradies and thank them personally for the amazing job they have done. The build quality is exceeding our expectations.

So far we are very happy and I will write another review after we have moved in which we hope will be before Christmas.

Ingrid. S
Berowra Heights

Comments
Hotondo Homes Official

Hi Ingrid. S, Thank you very much for the lovely review on your build with our Hotondo Homes Hornsby franchise. We are very pleased to hear that your build is running smoothly and everything seems ... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Victoria

Hotondo Torquay (Baines Cres) Brilliant Team - quality, price and timing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 03, 2015

The team at Hotondo were fantastic all the way through - during the design phase, both Peter's were very conscious of our requirements from the dwelling but also our budget. They worked very hard to ensure we got a fantastic dwelling aesthetically, quality finishes, comfortable and on budget! Site management was great, the house was ready 3 weeks early! Any issues were promptly resolved through Darren (project) manager and Peter (architect) with ready communication throughout. Final presentation was excellent with nice finishing touches.

Comments
Hotondo Homes Official

Hi Warren, Thank you for the fantastic review! We are glad to hear your building experience with Hotondo Homes Torquay was a great success and the team were happy to help and guide you along the w... read more »

Oh I would add that we were part of the new complete product too (can't remember the terminology) - which meant our fences were completed, driveway, landscaping (if we had chosen), clothesline, mai... read more »

Verified Customer

Fantastic, Flexible, Easy to work with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2015

Building & designing your new home can be daunting but Wayne & Donna and the WHOLE team at Hotondo Homes Wallan made it easy and exciting! Their flexibility , knowledge & experience along side their extensive understanding of the building industry made our experience enjoyable. A standout for me was the ability to take one of their plans & change whatever we wanted to, to suit our lifestyle and there was no additional fees for changes made! We have a home we love & reflects our personalities for us to enjoy. If we where to build again I would definitely use Hotondo Homes Wallan in a heartbeat! They tailor your build to suit you & your budget, nothing was to hard. Thank you again

Drouin

Verified Customer Build Location: Victoria

Hotondo Homes really built our dream home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2015

Hotondo Homes built our house in about 4 months. All the staff who work at Hotondo are wonderful and gave us the time we needed to get what we wanted right. They gave us the guidance when needed as there were some things we forgot (Like plumbing for behind the fridge once we buy a new fridge with ice/water etc) and they didn't charge for the change as we realised this mistake of ours after we signed all the paperwork.
We were able to take our time to decide exact details we wanted in the house. The process to build a house with Hotondo is not very stressful (I was expecting many issues while building a house but Hotondo were great) the staff make sure that at different stages we have a chance to look at the house build in progress and also ask to go in any other time if needed. If we saw something that was not correct e.g.. wrong tiles in the shower, this was rectified straight away with no fuss.
The day we moved in we were given his and her keys with (Welcome Home), a set of towels in the bathroom and a bottle of wine and flowers on the kitchen bench.
Due to the build being so stress free and all the staff at Hotondo Home being so attentive to our needs we felt like we were home the day we moved in. Good vibes from day dot.
Yes there were a couple of issues but they were rectified as soon as we bought them up eg the pipe under the sink had a slow leak so the plumber was contacted ASAP by Hotondo staff and this was fixed. The tap in the kids bathroom was a bit faulty so the plumber replaced that tap. We had a number of tiles on the roof crack due to our decision a year later to get solar panels put up there but Hotondo gave us more tiles to replace the cracked ones.
We have been living in the house for just over 2 years now and we are very happy with our home. Hotondo Homes (in Warragul) were fantastic, I recommend building with them. I do recommend building with them when we speak to anyone planning to build as we have heard some horror stories from other home owners who built with other builders.
Love our home thanks to Hotondo Homes

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Hotondo Homes Official

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We are glad to hear your building experience with Hotondo Homes Warragul was a smooth process and the team were happy to help and guide you along the wa... read more »

Hampton

• 1 question
  • 1 answer
  • 6 helpful votes

Hotondo Hallam - update on earlier review

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2015

We did a review in 2013 before our Hotondo Hallam home was completed and nearly 2000 people have read the review. We rated it at 3.00 mostly because of delays. We eventually took possession of the house in March 2014. It seems like a good time for an update.

We have now been in the house for more than 12 months and we feel more positively now about the experience of building with Hotondo Hallam. The design of the house, the general finish and the quality of the build is all that we expected. Pretty much everyone who has visited us has commented on what a beautiful house we have. The follow up by the site supervisor and Hotondo staff has been pretty good. In fact one occasion Darren the site supervisor did some Friday night repairs to the roof in the dark and the rain so that it would be fixed before the weekend.

Despite the comments in our earlier review we would certainly consider building with Hotondo Hallam again if we were to build another house.

Chris and Joan

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Hotondo Homes Official

Hi Chris and Joan,
Thanks so much for the updated review!
It’s great to hear your home is exactly how you want it and everyone that has visited your place loves it.
We hope you continue to love living in your home.
Kindest regards,
Hotondo Homes

Nowra

Hotondo Southcoast Pty Ltd Nowra

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2015

Building a house for a person who uses a wheelchair is daunting but [Name removed] and his magnificent team attacked the project offering solutions to all my concerns and produced a house far in excess of my expectations. His team, especially the site manager [Name removed], were extremely courteous, empathetic and most of all patient and they went out of their way to ensure I was totally satisfied with every part of the build. Their professionalism is unsurpassed and the attention to detail they showed was amazing which can be seen in the quality of the house they provided for me. After now living in my beautiful house I have not come across anything I would like to have changed which shows the exacting detail they applied during the design phase.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Hotondo Homes Official

Thank you so much for your review Mainpro! It's great to hear that your home is exactly how you want it. Hotondo Homes builders have so many tips and tricks up their sleeves which comes in very han... read more »

Sydney

• 4 comments
  • 3 answers
  • 4 helpful votes

Hotondo Blue Mountains

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 02, 2014

[names removed], C&S Duncan Builders, their team - [names removed] and the rest of the 'behind the scenes' team. This company recently built our beautiful home in Western Sydney, completed mid August 2014. Professional, knowledgeable, efficient and courteous are only a few of the terms I could use. Starting with the tender stage, they were very prompt and knowledgeable and were able to give us a definitive price with no surprises. Other builders took months, Hotondo took a few weeks. We even used a competitors design with a few mods, no dramas for C&S. They helped with the mods and drawings. The build came in ahead of time and on budget, again, no surprises. Even when the bank stuffed up our progress payments, this was not an issue, they totally understood and worked with us.

There was very rarely a day when something was not happening on the building site. I have seen other builders not touch a site for up to a month or even longer. Not C&S. These guys got stuck in and finished the job a month (4 weeks) early. Our contract was for a 196 sqm home to be built in 26 weeks. I cannot praise this company and their team enough. Great finish, no surprises, on budget and ahead of time. This was a first time build for my wife and I. My wife loves her new home and you cannot wipe the smile off her face. Take note fellas, happy wife happy life. If I was to build another home, Hotondo would be the first company I would call. Thanks again [names removed]. We love our new home.

Paul and Jo

P.S - our friends and neighbours love the timber look tiles that Colin got for us at a bargain price.

Canberra

Simply outstanding

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2014

This is the first time I have commented on a commercial service/product in an open forum, being one of those consumers who "tells his friends and votes with his feet".

But after having had such a positive experience with the building of our new home from afar, I felt I owed it to others who may be considering building on the NSW South Coast to share that experience. House building by it's very nature can be a stressful and 'burdensome' exercise, and not being there in person to monitor progress only compounds matters. But as things turned out we needn't have worried.

Not only did [names removed] provide a seamless and efficient service, they inspired confidence and trust in their technical and advisory skills and ability to deliver. In the end we were happy to be consulted where necessary, to be kept informed (which we were) and to leave the rest to [names removed]. We were very impressed by their professionalism, helpfulness, friendliness, responsiveness and what was obviously a genuine concern to provide a quality product; one which would not only meet but exceed our expectations.

During the construction phase we did make a couple of visits to Merimbula, mainly to discuss 'decor' and internal fitting selections with [name removed] (who was a big help in navigating the vast array of products on the market), and it was really on [name removed] initiative/insistence that we undertook a guided tour of the building site; previously we had only only inspected the work from the road.

Rather than repeat what has already been said I fully endorse the positive comments made by 'Mike' (February 4 posting). The house was built within budget and on time and the quality of the work is of a very high standard. In short we are very pleased with our new home.

Since taking possession (February) we have not experienced one maintenance issue of any consequence. At the end of three months we were contacted by Hotondo for feedback on build quality. The two concerns we had (which were very minor and purely cosmetic in nature) were followed up very quickly, and I might add in a most cheerful and professional manner.

If our experience is anything to go by, you simply can't go wrong engaging the services of Merimbula Hotondo to build your new home (whether you live locally or afar).

One final comment. The paperwork associated with the approval process can at first sight appear daunting, but thanks to [name removed] it was a breeze!

+ Professional, reliable, honest, responsive, knowledgable, helpful, friendly and flexible.

Comments
Hotondo Homes Official

Hi 'Garry,' Thank you for sharing your building experience with the Hotondo Homes team in Merimbula. Taking the plunge to write an online review demonstrates how fantastic your experience truly was... read more »

An update - it has now been 2+ years since occupying the house and I am happy to report that we are very satisfied with our purchase. The build quality is excellent. We have only experienced one ve... read more »

Hotondo Homes Official

Hi Garry, It's great to hear that after more than two years you're still well and truly satisfied with your Hotondo experience. Thank you for your feedback and we hope you continue to love your ho... read more »

Lennox Head, New South Wales

• 2 comments
  • 1 question
  • 4 answers

Build Location: New South Wales

Hotondo Hornsby - Straightforward Build, Exceptional Customer Service and Communication, Flexible De

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2014

My house is being built by the team at Hotondo Hornsby. The whole process with the builders has been hassle free. We have got to know the staff very well because our lot registration took almost a year due to delays with the vendor. This gave me a lot of time to perfect the layout and make many custom changes to an Illawara design. Each idea was accommodated with genuine courtesy.

When we eventually started the build, the bank messed up progress payment administration. The staff kept going and were exceptionally courteous and understanding that it was outwith our control. The whole team have continued to deliver and reassure us along the way. I am delighted with the progress of our new home.

Slab poured last week in June 2014, frames trusses and windows in by the first week in August 2014. Hopeful to be in by end of 2014.

Comments
Hotondo Homes Official

Hi P Docherty, That's great to hear that the build is going nice and smoothly after what seems to be a drawn out settlement and bank troubles! The Hornsby team are extremely lovely and we have no d... read more »

Handover on 16th March. Delighted with house. Tricky site = Delays but we all got there in the end. Thanks.

Build Location: Victoria

Construction of Beach House on Surf Coast - Approval Number BSU 23052/20130116, Job#139

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2014

Our experience with Hotondo - PJ Scott Homes in building a holiday house on the Surf Coast has been excellent. The have been very well organised, flexible and responsive. There has been excellent communication throughout the project even when a couple of unexpected issues occurred during site excavation which could have caused major disruption and significant cost blow-outs. The site representative treated the build as if it was his house and showed additional care and flexibility.

+ Very good value for money

Comments
Hotondo Homes Official

Hi Ian and Ruth, A holiday house on the Surf Coast - how fantastic! Peter and his team are wonderful and build every home to the highest quality. We're glad you love your new home and we're sure yo... read more »

Very Happy with Hotondo Hallam

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 02, 2014

The team from van Dam Builders made every step of our building experience seamless! From working with the sales team, to selecting colours & tiles was great. Although we were nervous to begin with they guided us through each step & left us feeling confident with every decision (& were very patient when we changed our minds.......) We highly recommend van Dam if you want a builder that genuinely cares!
We are now on site & can't wait to move in to our new home.

+ Their expertise & patience

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Hotondo Homes Official

Hi Hampton, Thank you for sharing your experience with the van Dam's. Between their two display homes and award winning sales and selections centre, it would have made choosing all aspects of your ... read more »

Build Location: New South Wales

Blue Mountains Hotondo Home!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2014

Thank you Hotondo Homes!!!
The building experience with C & S Duncan Hotondo homes was fantastic! The professional team provided my family with a beautiful, well built home with all the "mod-cons" for a great price. We originally considered building with a larger project company, however we really wanted a local builder where we could be involved in the design and the building process. The team ensured all of our needs and wants were taken care of. A special thank you needs to be said to the helpful team at the office, who made sure we were kept up-to-date and well informed. A huge thank you to the on-site construction team who were the best we have experienced. They were always ready to meet and discuss alterations and kept us informed of the progress at all times.

And of course to our carpenter for his outstanding workmanship throughout our home.
Hotondo homes used quality trades people and companies who provided us with fantastic products and services.
Our family and friends have all commented on our beautiful new home, especially on the quality finish.
Thank you to all the team at Hotondo Homes for making our dream a reality!
Jamie & Amanda Galbraith

+ Local builders, flexibility, responsive, quality builders and trades people

Comments
Hotondo Homes Official

Hi Jamie & Amanda, Thank you for sharing your wonderful building experience with Colin Duncan from Hotondo Homes. He builds such fantastic homes to the highest quality, which is evident in the home... read more »

Sydney

• 2 answers

Seamless

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 06, 2014

Phil Meares and his team where great, from the colour consultant to the style of the home. The finished product was just great. If you want a quality home in goulburn then you can't go past Phil from hotondo homes, helpful, honest, friendly are just some of the words to describe our experience. Home built on time no extra surprises like other home builders. Always willing to meet us at a time suitably to us.

+ The whole experience was seamless & easy. I would do it again.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Hotondo Homes Official

Hi Seamless, Sounds like you had an excellent building experience with Phil and his team in Goulburn. Phil and his team go above and beyond for their clients and you've nailed it by saying that the... read more »

Build Location: Victoria

Hotondo go the extra mile!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 03, 2014

Literally! The stunningly beautiful house they have built for me is more than one hour’s drive from their office. The building experience with R & J Pearse Hotondo has been excellent. From customising building designs to post-handover follow up, they always listen and provide friendly and helpful advice. What sets Hotondo apart from other builders was a sense of honesty and a willingness to seek out alternative options when things didn’t go to plan (of which there were very few). The house is pleasant to live in and is admired by townsfolk. Hotondo also build wine cellars! Be quick to grab one of the remaining 1 hectare blocks next to my house in Victoria’s most beautiful country town!

+ Honest, friendly, good advice, energy efficient, inexpensive yet high quality.

- Choice of hot water unit.

Comments
Hotondo Homes Official

Hi Shwalk, Thank you for writing such a great review about your building experience with the Hotondo Homes team based in Ararat. They're a very friendly team who are extremely professional and go t... read more »

Geelong

• 6 helpful votes

Build Location: Victoria

Perfect until the move in and maintenance

2 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2014

We built with hotondo ocean grove in 2013. We decided to build with them as they were so prompt in getting back to us with prices and the amendments we had made. Meetings were always scheduled around our work hours which was fantastic. Constantly updated through out the whole build process which was great. The big problem we had was with our site manager. Unfortunately this ruined the whole process for us and very little care factor after receiving our final payment cheque. Still chasing up maintenance after a year of living in the house which is still constant phone calls with no response- this was all meant to be done within the first 3 months of moving in. I wouldn't recommend hotondo ocean grove as I now don't see any difference in customer service or maintenance to your general companies like metricon or Burbank. Also after a year of making weekly phone calls it gets far beyond a joke!

+ Great process right through the design and build period

- Site manager, very little care factor after keys handed over, so many phone calls with no call backs, to much time has been spent trying to track down people to get things fixed.

6 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Hotondo Homes Official

Hi SAP1988, We’re extremely disappointed to hear about your negative building experience, especially after such a great start. It is rare that we hear these types of comments as we know the quality... read more »

All problems now rectified and people came out to finish the last of our maintenance - only 9 months over due but better late than never. It was amazing at how quick things moved along once we ment... read more »

Excellent home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 18, 2014

Our thanks to Anne-Maree & Chris Harley and staff at Hotondo Homes Ulladulla for the excellent manner in which our latest home (the 5th that we have built) while the house was of our own design, 4 bedroom, two bathroom,walkin robe and pantry, triple garage brick veneer with colour bond roof and all basix requirements, they were most helpful throughout both the design and build stages. We would have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone planning to build in the Ulladulla area.

+ Costs within anticipated range, completed well within time.

Comments
Hotondo Homes Official

Hi Kevin and Liz, Your home sounds like a great design that's very functional and spacious! Chris and Ann-Maree have excellent building knowledge and are a great help with designing and constructio... read more »

• 1 review
  • 2 helpful votes

Lakeview Beautiful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 11, 2014

All of the crew at Hotondo Homes are all rated an excellent for fabulous customer service. The design we had was totally off the books... our own idea and the guys helped us to fine tune it and make it possible. And our dream came to life before our eyes. They adapted very easily and efficiently, without complaint when we had change aspects of the building and room fittings and solved any problems straight away. At all times all of the staff were friendly and easy to talk to. We've already highly reccomended them to all of our friends and associates and would definitely use them again should the need arise.
Thanks guys.

+ very easy staff to deal with and made to feel comortable giving input

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Hotondo Homes Official

Hi Lakeview. Thank you for your wonderful review. It's great to hear how fantastic the customer service was that you received from everyone you dealt with. Builders have fantastic tips for home des... read more »

5 of 8 pages

Hi. Has anyone built with Hotondo Homes Sunshine Coast? Any feedback would be appreciated, good or bad. Thanks BJH

BJH asked on Jan 10, 2018

Hi BJH,
We built with Hotondo Homes Sunshine Coast (Matira Dev.) in 2017. I am about to post a full-review so watch this space!

Hi BJH
We have just moved into our new home that was built with Hotondo... I cannot say a bad word about them! We made the move from Sydney to Sunshine Coast & Alyssa & the team at Hotondo made the whole experience very easy! For such a huge move & also building a new home we didn’t feel any stress at all, they helped us make decisions with ease & were always quick to answer any questions we had...
Now that we have moved in we are also very happy with the finished product & love our new home!
It was also a very quick build which helped us get here before Xmas & settle in

Hi BJH
We are currently completing our build with Hotondo Homes (Matira Developments). We are extremely pleased with our choice of builder. The entire process from design to build has been seamless. Alyssa is very knowledgable and consistently goes over and above. We are interstate also and Alyssa has always kept us updated. The quality of the workmanship and fittings is excellent. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them, and will definitely be building with them in the future.

Has anyone built with Hotondo Homes Melton ( Darvale Homes Pty Ltd)? Please share your experiences.

Hafiz asked on Oct 17, 2017

Answer this

I built with Darvale Homes (Hotondo) 3 years ago.
The process was one of the easiest to go through. Darren and Vesna run the business flawlessly. From the initial consultation with Darren, he stepped us through all aspects of the build and also linked us to a mortgage broker. The build itself was extremely smooth with only 1 minor issue that was corrected early on. Darren ensured that all the products used were of a very high standard and overall, we were ecstatic with the result. During the build at frame stage, I requested a change, which was readily accepted and I was able to add my own details as applicable with no issue from Darren. Any and all communication initiated by me was promptly answered to my satisfaction.

I then returned to Darvale 5 months ago to have an addition/modification completed as their quote came under an initial quote from another company. Once again, Darren excelled in delivering a fabulous product.

I have recommended Darvale to a number of colleagues and friends, and will continue to do so. I don't intend on moving any time soon, but if I was, I would definitely be choosing Darvale to build with again. And again!

I moved in to my new Hotondo home built by Darvale Homes in July 2017 ( 3 months ago) I have included my initial review completed after handover. Since moving in I have no reason to change my anything in the review but would like to add that the "after sales service" is also excellent. I did not put an Exhaust Fan in the Butlers Pantry, first time I burnt the toast off goes the smoke detector. Contacted Rob who put me in touch with the Electrician who wired the house, job complete and matched to the existing exhaust fans in the house.

I have never written a review before but believe poor service should be condemned, good service expected and excellent service praised.
The people at Darvale Homes may believe they are in the house building business but in reality, they are in the customer service business and in this instance the service has been second to none.,
I have just moved into my new Hotondo home built by Darvale Homes Melton and the journey through the process from pre contract negotiation to completion has been great.
Anna Maria who understood what I was looking for, found a plan to suit my needs and the block of land to suit the plan. She then put up with me as I altered bits and pieces here and there, offering her suggestions along the way, many thanks Anna Maria.
Darren who is straight up and easy to work with, offering professional advice along the way on many things and going beyond the call of duty to in helping to sort out items I had not considered at contract stage. But most remembered fort the following (Ron if you mix this you will not like the result, referring to my initial plan for the butler’s pantry and he was right the finished product is excellent)
Vesna, quietly in the background, getting progress payments squared away and always willing to take a call when others were not available.
Then these was Rob, Rob the building Supervisor, always willing to take my calls, meet me on site, explain the progress or answer my concerns (I resided 1.2 k from the construction site so was on site just about every week.)
Rob picked up on things I did not see, explained them and had them rectified, I would not like to be the Tradie who tried to short change Rob. How good was Rob, on day of handover at 5pm he would not sign off until the muddy footprints had been cleaned off the driveway so went and got a pressure washer and at 6pm was cleaning my driveway. Thank You Rob!!

Hey Fon,

Really appreciate your time in writing some details.

I have made up mind to go with them. See I go with them and will share my experience later.

Hafiz

Hi what's the lowest price house you can offer in blue mountains area ie how much to build basic house ?

Fiona J asked on Oct 12, 2017

Hi Fiona,
Thanks for getting in contact with us. Because we are a national building franchise you will need to speak to the local builder directly. You can contact Colin Duncan and his team by visiting http://hotondo.com.au/home-builders/penrith-lithgow-blue-mountains/
Thanks - Rose