Handy and healthy

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 14, 2018

The Blendies are so handy and encourage us to have a healthy breakfast. We love them!
The porridge is delicious too.

Best Breakfast Porridge

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 05, 2018

Love love love Hummingbird Porridge i eat it every morning before work and sometimes on the weekend... Even for a snack. I got a gorgeous glass mug i use if i'm in a hurry. Iv tried all the flavours. Apple being my No. 1 and then Berry.
I don't think there pricing is expensive i will continue ordering, although my husband seems to think i should be buying $1.00 bag of quick oat from the supermarket. ( does not taste anywhere near as yummy! )
So glad i came across this product. Would also love to see more new flavours.

Elwood

• 1 comment

Verified Customer

Great way to eat healthy breakfasts on the go

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2018

Great tasty product and really easy to prepare! If you’re a busy person and don’t make time for breakfast this is for you!

Poor Service in Product Delivery

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 27, 2017

I ordered online weeks ago and am yet to receive my order. The first immediate contact was an auto generated email stating they'd been slammed by orders due to tv airing and I questioned why the item stated in stock if it wasn't. Weeks later I get a call advising I would be receiving my product that week. Following week another call with another excuse on an unknown time delay. Shows lack of regard for the consumer and they didn't even offer to send me a free bottle or something for the inconvenience - I ordered from smoothiebombs instead and received that straight away.

Tasty and easy to use

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2017

The Blendy balls are easy to us and taste great with a variety of fruits. They make a great breakfast and afternoon pick me up. I was very satisfied with the product and service that I received.

Sydney

Love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

I was hesitant to buy it at first as I've read reviews about blendies balls being hard but I've decided to try for myself. After I've tried my first one, I never looked back! At first I would soak my blendie overnight in coconut water or milk but then I realised that Nutribullet does not have any issues with blending the blendies. I have subscribed 3 months ago and have been receiving regular delivery every month. And I'm getting a lot of compliments on the bottle. Just love it!

LOVE THESE- Delicious and convenient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2017

Excellent product. Easy to use and perfect for a busy lifestyle. Always great and quick service from their support staff- and highly recommend to anyone wanting to boost their daily smoothie! I find it easier to crush the ball in my hand before blending to ensure proper breakdown- not an issue though as it's already so convenient! I make my own recipe that I made through trial and error- try half Cranberry juice, half coconut juice and a handful of berries with your Blendie Ball!

• 1 review

Disgusting

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2017

Found these online. I really wanted to like the product but it tasted gross!! The recipes they provide don't taste nice either. Complete waste of my money, pretty disappointed :(

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 1 review

Disappointing

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2017

I purchased this product online with high hopes and found it tasteless probably because the ball did not break down at all. Tried emailing them but got no response. Wont be buying again.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 2 helpful votes

Antioxident Blendie

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 29, 2017

Just tried my first blendie, added fruit, coconut water and ice. Everything mixed but the blendie ball is still whole after 4 attempts I gave up. I ended up with a smoothie containing a hard ball! Nice packaging shame about the contents.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes