We have detected a number of positive reviews for this listing which we suspect have been falsely generated and have the potential to mislead consumers.

ProductReview.com.au takes a zero tolerance approach to any fake reviews and have removed these reviews accordingly.

Poor Service in Product Delivery

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 27, 2017

I ordered online weeks ago and am yet to receive my order. The first immediate contact was an auto generated email stating they'd been slammed by orders due to tv airing and I questioned why the item stated in stock if it wasn't. Weeks later I get a call advising I would be receiving my product that week. Following week another call with another excuse on an unknown time delay. Shows lack of regard for the consumer and they didn't even offer to send me a free bottle or something for the inconvenience - I ordered from smoothiebombs instead and received that straight away.

Verified Customer

Easy yummy breakfast on the go

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2017

I love my the Hummingbird Blendies and find them a really tasty and convenient breakfast on the go. I mix mine with frozen fruit and milk or coconut water in my Thermomix and have had no issues with the ball not breaking up and mixing through. They are surprisingly filling and I am buying less breakfasts on the run as these are so easy and quick to throw together on the way out the door in the morning.

Awesome!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2017

I really enjoy the blendie balls, especially the antioxidant and energy ones - they always give me a boost in the morning! An organisation with excellent, friendly service too!!

Tasty and easy to use

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2017

The Blendy balls are easy to us and taste great with a variety of fruits. They make a great breakfast and afternoon pick me up. I was very satisfied with the product and service that I received.

Verified Customer

Super impressed with customer service and the product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2017

I love the many different creations I can whip up using blendies. So yum. And the customer service has been amazing - prompt and friendly and so eager to help and accomodate my needs.

Sydney

Love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

I was hesitant to buy it at first as I've read reviews about blendies balls being hard but I've decided to try for myself. After I've tried my first one, I never looked back! At first I would soak my blendie overnight in coconut water or milk but then I realised that Nutribullet does not have any issues with blending the blendies. I have subscribed 3 months ago and have been receiving regular delivery every month. And I'm getting a lot of compliments on the bottle. Just love it!

LOVE THESE- Delicious and convenient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2017

Excellent product. Easy to use and perfect for a busy lifestyle. Always great and quick service from their support staff- and highly recommend to anyone wanting to boost their daily smoothie! I find it easier to crush the ball in my hand before blending to ensure proper breakdown- not an issue though as it's already so convenient! I make my own recipe that I made through trial and error- try half Cranberry juice, half coconut juice and a handful of berries with your Blendie Ball!

• 1 review

Disgusting

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2017

Found these online. I really wanted to like the product but it tasted gross!! The recipes they provide don't taste nice either. Complete waste of my money, pretty disappointed :(

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 1 review

Disappointing

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2017

I purchased this product online with high hopes and found it tasteless probably because the ball did not break down at all. Tried emailing them but got no response. Wont be buying again.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 2 helpful votes

Antioxident Blendie

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 29, 2017

Just tried my first blendie, added fruit, coconut water and ice. Everything mixed but the blendie ball is still whole after 4 attempts I gave up. I ended up with a smoothie containing a hard ball! Nice packaging shame about the contents.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes