It's great!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2017

It's a great product!! I use it everyday for work and at home. It saves the extra stress on my back and gets into hard places that I can't normally get into!!

Melbourne

• 1 question

Needs tweaking

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2017

The first unit I bought did not work at all, wouldn't even switch on. Charger light did not change from red no matter how long it was left on charge. The second unit received (after returning the first unit) charged with the red light changing to green when fully charged. Cleaned the grout and shower screen well, however it does slow right down if a little pressure is applied and if no pressure is applied it tends to bounce off the surface whilst scrubbing due to spinning speed. When using the extension attachment it is difficult to apply the c orrect amount of pressure (without the above mentioned implications) and does not sit or feel sturdy and secure to deal with heavy duty scrubbing needs. The charge does not hold long enough for a complete task unless tackling a small job. With some minor adjustments this has the potential to be a household necessity item. The scrubber did an immaculate job on my floor grout and shower screen but took many charges to get there

Good to have in the house

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2017

Gets in to places I could not before lives up to its name would tell all my friends about the hurricane spin scrubber it is a wonderful tool to use

• 1 comment
Private message

Not all what it's cracked up to be

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2017

Great for cleaning bathrooms, however not for cleaning ovens as suggested in tv advertisements. It's either meant for a self-cleaning oven(sarcasm) or a new you beaut up to date oven, it does not remove anything from ovens of yesteryear as l call mine. False advertising and my advice is don't waste your money.

• 2 comments

Battery Will Not Charge

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2017

My scrubber will not charge. As per the instructions I charged for 20 hours and it performed for less than 40 seconds at around 50 revolutions a minute. I then recharged for 24 hours with the same result.

Only new

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2017

Only just started using the spin scrubber and was very impressed. Easy to use with a great result. Would gladly recommend the spin scrubber to all who are interested .

Easy to use

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2017

I am very happy with the Hurricane Scrubber as I do not have to get down on my hands and knees any more. I am looking forward to using it in other places also.

This is perfect for my back! !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2017

I hurt my back in car accidents eight years ago and for me is hard to get down the product is very helpful very satisfied customer! ! The battery last very long time with is great! !

Helped so much!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 05, 2017

Brushes got dirty beyond repair after 3 days of hardcore bond cleaning and we bought 2 but so worth it anyway . I bought these to save on a DIY bond clean. $70 plus $25 in products with our bonus ones we got with purchase vs $400 professional ; got it done

Makes Cleaning Easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 05, 2017

I have used it only once since we received it and it cut the cleaning time down to half and used the wrong attachment (I used the dome/corner brush rather than the flat one but it still came up a treat.
Just waiting for a free weekend then we will be scrubbing all of our tiles.
If you buy one believe me you won't regret it and we leave ours hanging behind the bathroom door in its carry case, one of the best gadgets I have ever purchased and I buy a lot of them.

Need practise to use properly

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2017

It Takes time to learn to use properly and would be good with a window cleaner for glass shower doors after using scrubber on it first. A cleaning agent would be good to sell with the scrubber to get a great clean as shown.

Just what I needed as I have a bad shoulder

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2017

I would now like to see a spin scrubber/washer that is suitable to car cleaning on the outside.
For anyone who has a shoulder injury and is unable to use the scrubbing motion. The Spin Scrubber is ideal

Private message

If you've got hours & physically unable 'buy'

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2017

Really disappointed! Unlike the adverts, it doesn't clean quickly or as effectively. Unless you have hours or physically unable or elderly don't buy. Bit of elbow grease gets in done far quicker

Verified Purchase

So far so good.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2017

Have just started to use this item and found it quite good but some area's need a little help. However the Hurricane Spin Scrubber is a must for the elderly.

Canberra

• 2 answers

This is just amazing .

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 29, 2017

Ive cleaned everything in the house .Its truly great for windows ,stoves ,floors,showers .I cant believe how clean the oven is now.Use it in places that are hard to get to.No more scrubbing with your hands let the brush do the work.

Practical

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

Easy to use and alleviates bending down to scrub and clean tiles etc. Makes cleaning a lot easier especially in corners and other areas that are not easy to access.

• 1 answer
Private message

Greatest cleaning item I have had in along time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

Just makes clean a lot easier, has made the tiles and grout come back to sparkling. Found it great for getting into corners and hard to reach places just so pleased with it thank you

Queensland Australia

Private message

This product is excellent and easy to use.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2017

This product is excellent I tried to clean my shower screen the result is incredible and your shower looks brand new again. I'm very happy with my product you get great value for money.

• 1 answer

Verified Purchase

Fantastic product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2017

I recently received my hurricane spin scrubber and I love it. I have four bathrooms and dreaded cleaning my daughter's huge shower. It was such a chore because she would leave it and I'd have to get down on hands and knees to scrub it. She wouldn't do it because she didn't care. The hurricane spin scrubber makes it so much easier because I don't have to get down on my hands and knees and it's so easy to use. Highly recommend this product.

Red Light

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2017

The red light is not supposed to turn off. Charge for 20 hours & then use, I was waiting for a green light, that WILL not happen, mine works really well

1 of 12 pages