Excellent Professional Advice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

Used Ian Reid Vendor Advocates to sell my Dad's house. Cameron Parker provided excellent service. His advice prior to selling and throughout the sale process was invaluable. He worked hard behind the scenes to secure the sale for the price my Dad wanted, in a difficult market. He maintained regular contact throughout, right up to and including settlement. Highly recommend the use of a vendor advocate and particularly Cameron Parker. Thanks Cameron.

Good advice

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2018

Nicole from Ian Reid was great to work with,communicated well and provided solid advice during the sales process.We also paid a lower commission than we would have been able to negotiate ourselves.

Great experience.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

Professional approach from the beginning of the process until the end. Sound advise and great market knowledge. All this combined achieved results above my expectations.

Somerville, Victoria

Private message

Ian Reid Vendor Advocates - Nicole

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

Nicole from Ian Reid did a great job for us. We had absolutely no recent experience in selling, so decided to get help from Ian Reid to sell Dad's unit after his passing. Nicole made suggestions and assisted us in making decisions to maximise the sale potential of the unit which needed a fair bit of work. The end result was that the unit looked mint, could have lived there myself!! It was sold just after the auction for a price that was at the midpoint of expectations, a great result. Thanks, Nicole!

Great result.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2018

Alex was fantastic! He worked hard to get a great result for us.
Would not hesitate in recommending Ian Reid's vendor Advocates.

Comments
Ian Reid's Vendor Advocacy Australia Official

Hi D & M, thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your experience with Alex. We wish you all the best!

It was a breeze working with Ben Reid

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2018

Working with Ben was delightful and he made the process of the sale of my property less stressful. Thank you Ben.

Comments
Ian Reid's Vendor Advocacy Australia Official

Hi Amanda, thank you for taking the time to leave Ben a review - we are so glad he made the process less stressful and a breeze. Good luck with your future endeavours!

Third Successful Property Sale

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2018

We have just sold our family home downsizing for retirement. With great success in challenging market for two apartments, we relied on this, the big one to be successful as part funding for our retirement. Again I can only thank Floris Antonides of Ian Reid Vendor Advocates for his professional advice and guidance throughout the whole process. In what had just become a falling market we were able to achieve a good price after a 5 week campaign.

Comments
Ian Reid's Vendor Advocacy Australia Official

Hi Adrian, in a falling market a 5 week campaign is fantastic! Congratulations on the sale and enjoy your retirement! Thank you for leaving a review for Floris - we are glad to hear he provided pro... read more »

Excellent Company to sell Real Estate, keeping us well informed.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2018

We were very happy with Ian Stewart. He worked very hard alongside the Auctioneer to get the best posible result for us. We would definitely recommend Ian Reid Vendor Advocates. They took the stress out of selling our property.

Comments
Ian Reid's Vendor Advocacy Australia Official

Hi Gordon and Lyn, Ian Stewart is a very hard worker! Congratulations on the sale of your home. We would be so appreciative for anyone you could recommend to us. All the best!

Professional and great communication, keeping everyone in the loop

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2018

I found Cameron Parker to be of great assistance in the process of selling my deceased mums home. He explained the process and the reasonings behind each of his suggestions. He kept us up to date through the entire process. This was the family home for over 50 years and a big family so mixed emotions to be dealt with. Cameron did all in his power considering the sudden drop in the housing market to get us the best possible price. A crystal ball for us all would have been handy! I would recommended him to anyone considering selling. A buffer between seller and appointed real estate agent is helpful.

Comments
Ian Reid's Vendor Advocacy Australia Official

Wow, thank you Kerry for leaving us a fantastic review for Cameron! Through what would have been a stressful and emotional time for you, we are so happy that Cam kept you in the loop and was able t... read more »

A very happy customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2018

I was extremely happy with the Advocate CAMERON PARKER. He answered every call or message promptly. Nothing was too much trouble for him. He sold my unit in 11 days. Happy with price. I have already recommended him to a couple of people. Cameron was very patient with me as I wasn’t well. Thanks Cameron and Ian Reid Advocates.

Comments
Ian Reid's Vendor Advocacy Australia Official

Hi Sue, WOW what a fantastic and quick turn around for you! We wish you well, and thank you for taking the time to leave us a review - we truly appreciate it!

Excellent Professionals

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

Thanks Luke. Couldn't have recieved the marvelous outcome without your professional assistance. A stressful time made a lot easier. Thanks Joy

Comments
Ian Reid's Vendor Advocacy Australia Official

Thank you for leaving us a review Joy - Luke is very professional and we are so glad to hear that the outcome was marvelous for you. All the best!

No stress!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

We felt very comfortable with Michael from the first meeting.
Whilst the property market has dropped we felt that he did the very best to get the price we got.
Very professional. Thank you

Comments
Ian Reid's Vendor Advocacy Australia Official

Hi Grannie, fantastic news! We are glad to hear that Michael did the very best to get you a great result despite the property market changing. Thank you for leaving us a review!

Made it look so easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

Nicole Rowe gave such excellent service that it made everything so easy - even though selling property is considered one of life's biggest challenges. I was so glad that Nicole assisted me from whoa to go - as they say. I found her extremely personable and very professional in her approach. Nicole gave prompt advice, which was so amazing in this day and age.

Comments
Ian Reid's Vendor Advocacy Australia Official

Hi Linda, firstly, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review - we really appreciate the feedback, and what great feedback you have! Selling property is definitely one of life's biggest cha... read more »

Ben Reid

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2018

Thank you Ben for your professional and engaging approach to our elderly mother’s sale of her one and only ever house built 67 years ago shortly after she arrived in Australia from the Netherlands and started a family of eight children. You brought the real estate agent, auctioneer and others together to seamlessly achieve a harmonious team dedicated to produce a stress free outstanding sale. You always kept us informed throughout the process with integrity and understanding which comforted my mother during such an emotional time for her in leaving her home of 67 years. Again, thank you Ben, you are a true gentleman and, a fantastic Vendor Advocate.

Comments
Ian Reid's Vendor Advocacy Australia Official

Hi Trish, what a fantastic result for you all during an emotional time! Our job is to make the selling process stress free and we are so glad that Ben could comfort you all during this time. Thank ... read more »

I couldn't have done it without my Advocate

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2018

Nicole Rowe was the single biggest factor in helping us achieve a sale that exceeded our expectations. Throughout the whole process she acting professionally and decisively, from helping us to understand all the stressful processes to recommending and supporting us in decisions we made about the sale. Sincere thanks to Nicole - I highly recommend her to anyone selling their home and wanting a passionate, professional advocate.

Comments
Ian Reid's Vendor Advocacy Australia Official

Hi Bel, you have to be passionate about property to be a professional and successful advocate, and Nicole ticks these boxes! We are very grateful that you have taken the time to leave us a review a... read more »

So easy from start to finish, thanks again Ben!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 01, 2018

We are very happy with the sales result and the entire process was easy thanks to our advocate Ben Reid. Everything was effortless and well managed, our options were clearly explained every step of the way and given how many people told us it would be stressful to sell our home, it was a pleasant surprise to find that it wasn’t stressful at all. He coordinated all parties, kept us well informed and gave us the information, advice and market expertise to make informed decisions throughout the process. Ben and the team are highly recommended by us! We knew we had made the right decision from day one.

Comments
Ian Reid's Vendor Advocacy Australia Official

Hi Ange and Kerrie, congratulations on the sale! Thank you for taking the time to leave Ben a review - he is a fantastic advocate! We appreciate your feedback and hope to work with you in the future :)

Verified Customer

Cameron Parker is an outstanding professional advocate

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 01, 2018

Cameron Parker is an outstanding person who went above and beyond our expectations when selling our properties. Each time we had decided to put our 5 properties on the market, we have contacted Cameron. Whilst selling 3 of our properties we have been travelling throughout Australia and thought it would be a nightmare with paperwork but Cameron made this seem so easy with very little stress to us. Cameron has been our vendors advocate and who has achieved amazing results for us. If we were ever to sell again we would not hesitate to contact Cameron.
The reason we first sought Cameron out to help sell our property was because we had engaged a local real estate agent and we lost confidence with them and they lost interest in selling our property. We were stressed with dealing with the agents. After Cameron came on board everything just fell into place and we stressed less.
Many thanks to you Cameron.

Comments
Ian Reid's Vendor Advocacy Australia Official

Hi Rose, what a shame that you had no confidence in the local real estate agent you first engaged with. We are so glad that Cameron made everything less stressful and made the process easy for you.... read more »

Couldn’t have gone through the property selling process without Ian’s help.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2018

Ian Stuart was a lifesaver. I was so stressed and confused from talking to so many real estate agents, all of whom gave me widely different expectations on what my home might sell for. Ian calmly took over the reins and acted as a buffer between me and the agent. He very patiently and slowly took me through the whole property selling process. He never advised me, just gave me several options to each step of the process. He went out of his way to help me, for example I was having a few paperwork problems and he wanted to spend half a day round trip driving to resolve all the issues. He was so kind and thoughtful which extended after the sale of my home. I can’t thank him enough for all his help and would happily recommend him to any home seller.

Comments
Ian Reid's Vendor Advocacy Australia Official

Hi Gaye, Ian sure does go above and beyond for his clients! What a fantastic experience you had with him. We are so glad to hear selling your home was an easy process. All the best! and thank you for leaving us a review - we truly appreciate it!

Professional Plus+++

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2018

My Sincere and grateful thanks to all at Ian Reid, especially MICHAEL COLLINS - for the professional advise and care throughout a most stressful process, nothing but vv high regards with updates and advise.
Will use again in the near future, and refer others to use with no hesitation.
Sincere thanks to ALL

Comments
Ian Reid's Vendor Advocacy Australia Official

Hi Trees, we will pass on your feedback to Michael - we are so glad you had a fantastic experience with him. Thank you for leaving us a review, we really appreciate it, we look forward to working with you in the future!

Best Sales Process I've Ever Had

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2018

I worked with Ben Reid to sell my house after a friend telling me about the phenomenal results they got when they sold their own house. I'm so glad I decided to give them a call. Ben helped me with every part of the process from finding the right agent for my area right through to handling the negotiations at the end with the buyer.

Not only did he make the process easy, but he was also a rock emotionally when I needed it. He was always available to answer my questions and worked with me with the agents until the deal was done. I felt very safe and in control with his guidance.

I'd never sell a house without him again. Thanks, Ben

Comments
Ian Reid's Vendor Advocacy Australia Official

Hi Tracie, congratulations on the sale! One of our principles is that "we're by your side every step of the way" and we are glad that not only did Ben help you sell your home, but he was available ... read more »

1 of 8 pages

I need to sell a property in Queensland, which is currently being tenanted but it is inbetween getting a new tenant, the home has just been fitted with new carpets and had painting done. How do I go about selling, never done this before, can you please assist me. Conrad

Conrad Rodriques asked on May 22, 2018

Answer this

Hi Conrad, thank you for your enquiry. We can definitely help you out. If you could please pass on your contact details and property details we would be happy to do some research and give you a call. Alternatively, you can give our team a call on 03 9430 0000.

I just sold a tenanted property. Just contact Ian Reid Vendor Advocacy and they will walk you through a stress free procedure. They will help you to pick an estate agent for sale. You do not have to pay them. They get paid by the selling agent.

our estate agent knows we won't sell under a certain figure, but still put in his contract to sell our property, a lower price, 70k bellow what he knows we will accept, is that legal and ethical???.

Mick asked on Apr 03, 2018

Answer this

Hi Mick,
Your agent is required to give you an accurate estimate on what he/she believes your property will sell for and this price cannot be a range greater than 10%. This price may well be below your expectations. However, if you have stated a firm minimum acceptable price to your agent, then it is illegal for your agent to advertise your property below this amount, even if they believe that this price is above market value. The agent must immediately adjust the quoted range when they become aware their advertised price range is below the vendors acceptable price. i hope this helps you. Please advise if your property is listing with an agent through Ian Reid Vendor Advocates, so that we can follow up on this and address the advertised price.
Kind regards,