Dream come true

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 29, 2018

I first approached Linda from Ideal Introductions in 2005, after my first marriage failed. Before I actioned my enquiry, a friendship developed into a relationship, which eventuated into failed marriage.2. I learned two things, first was to work on myself, and second that I sucked at picking life partners.

This time around I made sure I had done heaps of personal development, and I approached Linda, and this time followed through. I met Linda and was immediately struck by her positive attitude, and the professional approach of her team. I knew she had her work cut out for her, because I live outside of the CBD, I was 55 and had an eight year old son, for whom I shared care. She assured me that the right lady would see past that, and she was absolutely right!

I had prepared an "I deserve someone who" list, which I gave Linda, and left her to do her thing. My first introduction was good, and told me that Linda had clearly understood very well, not only me, but who I was looking for. The process of communication, and feedback made it easy to decide very quickly that I should keep looking. It took a while, but I got "the call", and a first date was set. The moment I heard her voice, I knew she was special. I planned our first date, allowed the recommended 3 hours, but it lasted eight. It was about 2 to 3 hours in that I knew this was "it". The next day, not being able to follow up directly was tough, but the relief when Linda emailed that I had positive feedback, and that my date would like to see me again was hard to describe. The rest is, well not really history, but more future.

Ideal Introductions gave us the opportunity to meet our soul mates, an opportunity we would not have had any other way. It was nice for me to know that, a) when I called to ask her out the answer would be yes, and b) that all I had to worry about was whether we liked each other, core level compatibility I could trust that Linda had worked her magic. I am/we are happier than we have ever been in our lives.

So, would I recommend Ideal? Maybe. I wouldn't if you thought all you had to do was pay the money and your dreams would all come true, If you're not prepared to invest in yourself, and make yourself the best version of you, you really don't deserve Ideal, so try internet dating. I wouldn't if you hadn't committed to learning about relationships, and how to make them work.. You're wasting your money, and you're going to break someone's heart.

If, however, you're really committed to the process of finding a life partner, and not only with cash, but with energy, focus and dedication, then Ideal, and particularly Linda Prescott, is the only way to go. But when you do, trust, because in the age of fake people, you need the real deal to find the real deal.

I have converted my list to an "I have found someone who" list, and keep it on the fridge to remind me how fortunate I am to have found the love of my life. I could only have done this thanks to the team at Ideal.

Mooloolah

Fantastic Experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2018

After some time second guessing is Ideal Introductions for me, I am so glad I jumped on board. From the very start the whole team at Ideal have been great, very approachable, understanding and happy to help in any dating situation.

The matches just get better each time and the team pay great attention to your desires. Through out the experience I have learnt so much about myself. I have meet some great interesting people but most important of all finally found the most amazing woman. I can honestly say I never thought I would meet some one so special and we are just so alike it's crazy. Very bright and positive future ahead.

If any one is not sure or interested in Ideal I strongly recommend giving them a call. You will not regret that decision.

The best decision ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

Thank you Ideal for being so thorough and professional. I wanted quality not quantity. You delivered.
I have met the most beautiful man. There is no way I would have found him, recognized him or approached him on my own. I am blissfully happy ♥️

Amazing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2018

After doing the online dating thing for a while I realised it wasn’t for me so a friend suggested ideal introductions. The best thing I ever did! Met an amazing man after just one week and we are really happy! I would never have met a man like this on my own!

Verified Customer

Grateful for the introduction!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2018

I was very nervous about this service and the first date didn't ring me, not once but twice, so I let Linda know and she assured me the next date would. Im glad he did because we have so much in common and the more time we spend the better it gets. So I have only been introduced once and feel I have been matched perfectly. Thank you Linda .

Verified Customer

Great experience , best ever result

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

Being single for a couple of years and in my mid fortys i decided to ring ideal. Linda and her staff were very professional and helpful.
After meeting a lot of interesting women i was introduced to my perfect partner and couldnt be happier .
Big thank you to Linda and ideal

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Highly recommended!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

Hi, I would like to share my story about Ideal.
Before I joined Ideal I was very happy and loved my life with my daughter and my friends, however I wanted to meet someone extraordinary with who I could start a new family.
I had never tried online dating before as I was apprehensive about going on dates with total strangers. However I liked the idea of the more boutique, personalised service that Ideal provides, and was very excited and hopeful when I arranged to meet with Linda last October.
Unfortunately after 5 months with no luck I started to feel that maybe it was not the right fit for me. I thought being located on the Gold Coast was possibly not ideal with mostly Brisbane based clients. Disheartened, I contacted Linda in the hope of cancelling my membership. I’m so glad she talked me out of it, as on my very next introduction I met a wonderful man who is everything I hoped to find and more! We are very much in love and looking forward spending the rest of our lives together.
I would highly recommend Ideal because it gives you the opportunity to meet personally matched people who you may not ever meet in your general day to day life. All are genuinely looking for love and serious about finding someone to spend the rest of their life with.
It may not happen right away but what I learned was to enjoy the journey, trust the process and do not give up on love no matter what.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

A great decision!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2018

I joined Ideal and although I didn’t have heaps of introductions, I had good quality dates. I’m a busy professional person, so the last thing I wanted to do was scroll through pages of potential suitors on internet sites when I got home late after work. After each date Linda said i would evaluate it. I thought this was pointless.....I could work out what was good or bad about a date and I knew what I wanted in a partner .... but I discovered I actually didn’t. After each date, my criteria was becoming more and more specific... I was worried I was becoming fussy. Linda reassured me that I wasn’t and that it was all just part of the process. My 12 months subscription ran out, and I thought I’d take a break. After 3 months, I felt the people I was meeting weren’t as committed to being in a relationship as the ones through Ideal, so I went back to Linda for a second shot at love. Within 3 days of rejoining, I had a date. We laughed a lot and had lots in common, but also many different interests. We had a great second date, and by the third date, we put our membership on hold and 11 months later, we are still together and couldn’t be happier.
Thanks Ideal!

Happy ending

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 07, 2018

I was very skeptical when I first signed up to Ideal. I had tried to meet someone special online with some bad experiences. I decided to give Ideal ago after a friend met her partner through them. Linda, Kimberley and the team were all very supportive and made me feel comfortable the whole the whole process. I had a few matches during my time and was just about to give up when I was matched with my now partner.

Their matching was spot on with the two of us and we couldn't be happier.

Verified Customer

An easy and great experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 28, 2018

I had been single for a long time and decided it was time to be more proactive in finding a partner, and I liked the idea of being matched to someone, rather than scanning profiles on online sites. I was unsure when I first went to Ideal, but Linda was lovely and very helpful. She made me feel comfortable and through our discussion I also thought a lot more about what was important to me in a relationship. I went into the dates with an open mind and and Linda listened to any feedback. It was on the third match that I found someone very suited to me, and although only a few months into our relationship, we are both really happy and keen to see how it progresses. My advice to anyone is embrace the process and enjoy the journey.

Great experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2018

Wasn't to sure first up as had tried the online dating seen and found that to be a bit of a minefield so eventually contacted Ideal and found Linda,Kimberley and the staff to be quite helpful in finding a match.
I have met some nice ladies through Ideal and i am quite happy with the service provided as i am currently dating a really nice lady introduced by Ideal.

Verified Customer

Fun, enjoyable experience & truly professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

It took me quite a while to build up the courage to finally contact Ideal but I am certainly glad I did! All my contact with them has been professional but also personalised which I have appreciated. They made me feel at ease right through the initial stages and were on hand with advice and support. If you embrace the process you can have a great time meeting new people you would never otherwise be introduced to. My second match proved to be a good fit and we are currently dating with a view to seeing how things progress. My key takeaway would be that if you are genuine about trying to find a relationship and you are on the fence about contacting Ideal then just do it! You really won't regret it.

Great dating agency

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2017

I met my husband 13 years ago through this agency. Linda and her staff were very helpful, friendly and professional.

Verified Customer

Great experience with awesome results

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2017

After some really bad experiences in online dating, a friend suggested I try Ideal. I have never looked back as it was the best thing I ever did.

I was with Ideal for some time as though the dates I went on were enjoyable, and the men were really lovely, there was always that something missing. Throughout the whole process Linda was there supporting me, listening to my feedback and also providing me great advice and encouragement. With each date, we tweaked my profile as through questioning from Linda, there were certain things I was looking for that I wasn't even aware of until talking it through with Linda..

Anyhow, what do they say, good things come to those who wait, I have finally met the man that had the missing something. It's been a year now and there's still lots of fun, laughter, enjoying being with each other and looking forward to the future. If it hadn't been for Linda I know I would never have met someone so wonderful.

I recommend Ideal and the wonderful Linda and I would also say, be patient, as sometimes that perfect someone doesn't always show up straight away.

Verified Customer

Great experience, amazing outcome!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2017

I'm a professional woman in my mid-30s and found myself single when all my friends were married / in long term relationships and starting families. I very much wanted to meet someone, but having always been in long-term relationships I had very little experience of dating and wasn't very confident. The idea of internet dating didn't appeal to me; so after listening to the radio ads and reading the online reviews for months I finally plucked up the courage to make an appointment to meet Linda, and I haven't looked back.

Linda supported me throughout the whole process, she's incredibly supportive and clearly knows her stuff. She understands people, compatibility and what makes relationships work. Linda helped me to realise the mistakes I'd been making in past relationships and what I needed to look for in a partner for long-term compatibility and success.

My first match was a month after I joined, he was a nice guy, he just wasn't for me. Linda listened to my feedback, took it all on board, was extremely supportive and set about finding me another match. A week later I met my second match; we clicked straight away, we are extremely compatible, have a lot of fun together and after six months together we're excited about the future and where it might take us.

I can't thank Linda and the team enough, the outcome exceeded all my expectations and we never would have found each other without the team at Ideal.

Verified Customer

Great Experience and Excellent Results!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 10, 2017

As a young man in my 20's I initially thought using a dating agency would be embarrassing. I had not had much success in finding the right type of person on my own and I decided it would be worth giving Ideal a go. I have tried internet dating previously and found it difficult to find someone with similar goals and aspirations in life.

Ideal was very friendly and the initial interview process was very comfortable. It took a few matches to get it right, but they listened to my feedback after each date and matched me up with a beautiful women that I immediately clicked with.

I would rate my experience with Ideal as excellent and recommend them to anyone that is serious about finding the right person.

Insightful & Ideal

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2017

Initially I was probably a little bit dubious about the idea of meeting someone through an introduction agency. But when I thought about the idea of another round of online dating drudgery, I figured it I didn't have much to loose by giving it a go. As soon as I met Linda it was obvious to me that she is very effective in understanding people. It quickly became clear that Linda had a better grip on the right partner compatibility criteria for me, than I did. My partner selection process was historically based on some very flawed criteria. Superficial matters had defined my previous partner selection process. Linda wanted me to consider another approach.

Linda requested that I keep an open mind, even if the first date wasn't "love at first sight". That piece of advice has proved very valuable in meeting a lady that I am very much in love with today. My special lady did not make me go crazy the first night I met her but she has absolutely captured my heart over time. The compatibility match that Linda established existed between my partner and I, is the basis for our very wonderful relationship now. I would recommend Ideal to anyone that is genuinely seeking to meet a partner, has an open mind and is prepared to be pleasantly surprised. Thanks for the coaching Linda. Great job. Very happy :-)

brisbane

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Ideal Worked For Me

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 02, 2016

Give Ideal Introductions a try. Linda (especially) and Kimberly were my main contact points. I have been most impressed with the service and commitment and especially the resolve of Linda to find me a most wonderful partner.

So what about you? Reading these reviews is a good starting point. Most importantly be committed in yourself for wanting to find that someone. The Ideal team have many packages available to those that need the Ideal Introduction touch.

Be honest with what you are looking for in someone and things that you just won’t accept in a partner. Communication is so important for the Ideal Team, the more info they have from you the better things are.

You will find at times that you will feel nervous, frustrated or impatient. Don’t Give Up! Pick up the phone (or) drop the Ideal Team an email, communicate with them and they’ll lend you assistance and importantly an ear. You needn’t be on your own for your quest for happiness.

The ideal team will always return your calls. Linda has called me at late hours of the business day, which to me shows her determination to help people find that special someone.

I have nothing but praise and appreciation for Linda, she did her all to find me someone. That someone and I are so very happy together. It is now up to us to make the relationship work, but it was Ideal that helped us in the beginning.

So when you’re ready, take the step and contact Ideal Introductions. Remember to keep communicating with the team and be aware it can be an emotional roller-coaster ride. But it all so bloody worth it.

Linda, Kimberly and everyone at Ideal – ‘Thanks’ just doesn’t seem to cut it – for the happiness you have brought me and my wonderful lady.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Perfect!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2016

My name is Alice and I love the customer service that Ideal Introductions have and they are very good at what they do. I have met someone that I really like and am looking forward to where it can go and i could only have met him through Ideal!

Verified Customer

Should have done this a long time ago

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2016

Ideal was recommended to me as a way of meeting somebody when I simply did not have much contact with women and had even less time or tolerance for going through all the untruths that occur in a bar or on the internet. Ideal did a very comprehensive evaluation of who I am and what I was seeking, and I know this was also done for all the ladies in their system...no shortcuts were permitted as the integrity of the information was paramount to success.
I was matched within one week and went on a date, which turned out to not be exactly suited to me, but a lovely date and lovely lady nonetheless. Within a few days, Ideal had modified my profile and a week later offered me three more potential dates. I am happy to say that the second date I went on was with a woman who is such a great match it almost seems unbelievable, and we are still delighting in each other and looking forward to our journey together, both of us in awe of the process that has brought us together when we share so many common interests, likes and dislikes. I would highly recommend the service to anybody frustrated with finding a partner using other methods.

1 of 6 pages