Perfect Chemistry!!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2017

I have been with Ideal for a little while now and have found the whole process enjoyable, smooth and fun. The girls there are great and easy to talk to. I have finally found the right person for me. We have chemistry and so much in common, it makes it all just perfect. I recommend Ideal Introductions to all my single girlfriends.

Enjoyable Experience

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2017

I first learnt about Ideal Introductions through an advertisement in a magazine. I had tried on-line dating once with no success and found the process time consuming and unpleasant. With Ideal Introductions, from my first point of contact with them, all interactions with staff were enjoyable. I also really enjoyed the process of meeting up with a date. I did not have to do anything apart from answer the phone when Kimberley phoned with some details of a prospective date. I paid for the agency to do the hard work, and they did. Even during and after a date, there never had to be any awkward moments because both parties knew that there was feedback given to the Agency and the Agency gave the respective feedback to us. The whole process was very enjoyable. After a year of going on different dates, all pleasant, I was introduced to a man who I now live with. We are both very happy.

It Works!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 15, 2017

To be honest initially I was sceptical using an introduction agency to meet someone as no one else I knew had ever done this or had the need to use it. However I am shy by nature and had difficulty approaching women on my own and didn't really know what I was doing. Having someone help organise the first meeting appealed to me. From the very first interview with Linda, I learned so much in terms from Ideal what I was doing wrong and what I could do better. While it took me a while and with Ideal's help, I now find myself in a relationship with the most wonderful girl I could hope to find.

Thank you Linda and Ideal!

Verified Customer

Great Experience and Excellent Results!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 10, 2017

As a young man in my 20's I initially thought using a dating agency would be embarrassing. I had not had much success in finding the right type of person on my own and I decided it would be worth giving Ideal a go. I have tried internet dating previously and found it difficult to find someone with similar goals and aspirations in life.

Ideal was very friendly and the initial interview process was very comfortable. It took a few matches to get it right, but they listened to my feedback after each date and matched me up with a beautiful women that I immediately clicked with.

I would rate my experience with Ideal as excellent and recommend them to anyone that is serious about finding the right person.

Insightful & Ideal

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2017

Initially I was probably a little bit dubious about the idea of meeting someone through an introduction agency. But when I thought about the idea of another round of online dating drudgery, I figured it I didn't have much to loose by giving it a go. As soon as I met Linda it was obvious to me that she is very effective in understanding people. It quickly became clear that Linda had a better grip on the right partner compatibility criteria for me, than I did. My partner selection process was historically based on some very flawed criteria. Superficial matters had defined my previous partner selection process. Linda wanted me to consider another approach.

Linda requested that I keep an open mind, even if the first date wasn't "love at first sight". That piece of advice has proved very valuable in meeting a lady that I am very much in love with today. My special lady did not make me go crazy the first night I met her but she has absolutely captured my heart over time. The compatibility match that Linda established existed between my partner and I, is the basis for our very wonderful relationship now. I would recommend Ideal to anyone that is genuinely seeking to meet a partner, has an open mind and is prepared to be pleasantly surprised. Thanks for the coaching Linda. Great job. Very happy :-)

brisbane

• 1 helpful vote

Ideal Worked For Me

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 02, 2016

Give Ideal Introductions a try. Linda (especially) and Kimberly were my main contact points. I have been most impressed with the service and commitment and especially the resolve of Linda to find me a most wonderful partner.

So what about you? Reading these reviews is a good starting point. Most importantly be committed in yourself for wanting to find that someone. The Ideal team have many packages available to those that need the Ideal Introduction touch.

Be honest with what you are looking for in someone and things that you just won’t accept in a partner. Communication is so important for the Ideal Team, the more info they have from you the better things are.

You will find at times that you will feel nervous, frustrated or impatient. Don’t Give Up! Pick up the phone (or) drop the Ideal Team an email, communicate with them and they’ll lend you assistance and importantly an ear. You needn’t be on your own for your quest for happiness.

The ideal team will always return your calls. Linda has called me at late hours of the business day, which to me shows her determination to help people find that special someone.

I have nothing but praise and appreciation for Linda, she did her all to find me someone. That someone and I are so very happy together. It is now up to us to make the relationship work, but it was Ideal that helped us in the beginning.

So when you’re ready, take the step and contact Ideal Introductions. Remember to keep communicating with the team and be aware it can be an emotional roller-coaster ride. But it all so bloody worth it.

Linda, Kimberly and everyone at Ideal – ‘Thanks’ just doesn’t seem to cut it – for the happiness you have brought me and my wonderful lady.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Perfect!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2016

My name is Alice and I love the customer service that Ideal Introductions have and they are very good at what they do. I have met someone that I really like and am looking forward to where it can go and i could only have met him through Ideal!

• 1 comment
  • 10 helpful votes

Shocking

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2016

32 year old female:
If there is any other way you could possibly think of to meet someone- try it first.
This service was a horrible waste of money from the very first meeting.
On my first interview, I was shown three potential 'suitors' who all fit my brief (and handsome). After signing up the next day, all of a sudden, they were no longer available. Then I was matched into dating people who were really not what I wanted but was told to give them a chance. That chance cost a lot and very quickly I burned through my very awkward dates with guys that I didn't have anything in common with including one who didn't even live in a radius that could eventuate to a relationship (he didnt live in that radius).
I also heard from a friend they were using my photo long after I had pulled the plug. Using the same trick on someone else with my photo! Terrible.
Just like another review, the communication was so bad, I asked never to be contacted again.
Please don't now either.

10 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ideal Introductions & Match Makers Official

Dear Alana,
There are so many things about this review that just don't make sense to me with what is standard office procedure here at Ideal.
Please contact me personally so we can discuss your concerns.
Sincerely, Linda Prescott.

Ideal Introductions & Match Makers Official

I have looked through our complaint register for the last two years and nothing marries up to indicate such a complaint so I am at a loss moving forward, unless you contact me personally. I woul... read more »

Dear Linda, I believe I gave enough opportunity for rectification when I was signed up. I do not require further action.Merely giving people the chance to hear about my experience has been enough... read more »

Verified Customer

Should have done this a long time ago

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2016

Ideal was recommended to me as a way of meeting somebody when I simply did not have much contact with women and had even less time or tolerance for going through all the untruths that occur in a bar or on the internet. Ideal did a very comprehensive evaluation of who I am and what I was seeking, and I know this was also done for all the ladies in their system...no shortcuts were permitted as the integrity of the information was paramount to success.
I was matched within one week and went on a date, which turned out to not be exactly suited to me, but a lovely date and lovely lady nonetheless. Within a few days, Ideal had modified my profile and a week later offered me three more potential dates. I am happy to say that the second date I went on was with a woman who is such a great match it almost seems unbelievable, and we are still delighting in each other and looking forward to our journey together, both of us in awe of the process that has brought us together when we share so many common interests, likes and dislikes. I would highly recommend the service to anybody frustrated with finding a partner using other methods.

• 1 comment
  • 8 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Waste of money and time.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2016

- good at marketing and selling you hope of professional care
- price is significantly high and disproportional to service provided
- gets your basic information wrong, despite you have personally filled in a form about yourself and met their staff during sign up talking about yourself. Honestly, meeting you did not equate to knowing you at all.
- constantly match you with people that don't even come close to your basic request/ factors of consideration. (Again, purpose of the forms and ongoing discussions?)
- description of matches over the phone is very sugar coated. Basic information you'd get on Internet dating profiles is more factual and informative.
- provide as much detail in every after date feedback you want, constant same formula of next mismatch, not listening and not improving service.

Honestly, Internet dating can be hit and miss but at least you are not wasting significant cash on useless service wasting your and your date's time.

8 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Ideal Introductions & Match Makers Official

Dear Reviewer, clearly you're expectations are different to what is being delivered in your membership. Please contact me personally so we can meet face to face and discuss all your concerns so w... read more »

Hi Linda, Thank you for your offer, but I will decline thanks. I have higher priority matters to attend to. More than sufficient open and consistent communication (verbal and written) have been pr... read more »

Ideal Introductions & Match Makers Official

Dear Reviewer, unfortunately we don't always get it right and it is disappointing when that happens for us and our clients. Sincerely wishing you every happiness for the future and the offer to mee... read more »

Caught my catch

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2016

After trying online dating with not a lot of success, I decided to bite the bullet and make an appointment with Ideal Introductions to see what it was all about. After meeting the team at Ideal, I felt comfortable that they could find a suitable match, so I proceeded with membership. The team at Ideal were always professional and matched me will. The first date that I went on was in July 2016. I have met a kind, intelligent, beautiful human being that neither I or my match would have had the time to find each other under different dating methods . Thanks to Ideal Introductions they make this simple.

Ideal can match the correct person to your personality, and this is important considering that the person you choose to marry is one of the biggest investments you will make.

Best matchmaking in Brisbane

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2016

I started of seeing a TV advert of Ideal en of March and I was sceptical as to what they do and how will I find them. Can this ever work was another question on my mind. Well the only way to find out was going and see one of their lovely personal. I decided to go towards the end of April. They meet you with open arms. Going through the whole process step by step and it is essay to explain.
After my 1 hour session I decided to join. I have been on a couple of dates with ladies. Where and when you meet with your date is all up to you. That's the nice part.All feedback and correspondence is via phone and email and they promptly provide feedback. I recently went on a date with a lovely lady and thus far it has been incredible the more time we spend together and getting to know each other. Hopefully this will work out for the best.
All I can say is thanks and to anyone that is or was in my situation, give them a go. You most probably won't be disapointed

Verified Customer

Found my Ideal through Ideal.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2016

Not being a particularly social person I had tried online dating for a while, but didn't find anyone I felt was worth my time and effort. After seeing some ads and reviews for Ideal Introductions I decided that maybe the more traditional matching was the way to go. After filling out a comprehensive profile I had an interview with Linda who quickly identified more deeply the type/style of person I was looking for, and would match me very well.

Within a month of joining up with Ideal and having completed a bit of fashion help and professional photographs, Linda had a match for me, we matched quite well, but there were a couple compatibility issues, I was then set up with another soon after deciding that the first match wasn't going to go ahead. The feedback process helped me adjust my approach to dates, which is invaluable if you're not that confident when meeting people for the first time. The second match, from the outset I felt wasn't quite right. Then came the third match, and I couldn't be happier. Linda and her team really outdid themselves matching me with her, thanks to Ideal Introductions I am now happily engaged and looking forward to a married life with the partner only they could have matched me with.

Ideal is ideal !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 25, 2016

I had tried online dating on and off for years, mainly with pretty poor results, people looking nothing like their pictures or being nothing like the personality they describe. So I decided to try an introduction agency. I looked around at a few. Initially I went with a different one to Ideal, basically because it was cheaper. Well, you get what you pay for. I ended up with zero introductions, being blamed on where I lived. I then got my money back out of them. I then rang Ideal. I met up with Linda, very genuine and easy to talk to. We spent a while discussing what I was looking for.

Soon after I began to get introductions. How good was this ! From zero to actually getting out to meet women. The women I met were all along the lines of what I was searching for but it was unfortunate that I did not really click with any of them. After each date I spoke with either Linda or Kimberly who listened to my feedback and also passed on some feedback from the date, which was very helpful. After my membership ended I still got a few dates, which was a total surprise !!

Ideal do cost more than other agencies but they are worth it. The staff are always polite, helpful and listen to what you have to say. It is a great way to meet people you would never have the opportunity to meet. Through online dating, people tend to be fake or dishonest. People who have joined Ideal are genuine, you know they are looking for a relationship.

I have since met someone in the old fashioned way ! But being female she comes with her complications, of course in a nice way. Some of these have puzzled me so I sought advice from Linda. Even though my membership had expired Linda was more than happy to listen to me and give me advice, which has so far worked wonders.

I could not recommend Linda and her team highly enough.

Looking for the long-term

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 23, 2016

I am a professional, 33 year old single mother who decided to pay Sara from Ideal Introductions to find me something that I haven't been able to do myself; a compatible long term partner. From the start, Sara was honest and upfront about my expectations as well as my prospects, and went to lengths to understand what was really important to me, and what I was after in a relationship. The first (and so far only) match that I went on was enjoyable, but had no fireworks for either of us. After receiving our feedback and going over the date details with each of us separately, Sara recommended that we both try a second date. This where I have found that the value of Ideal Introductions lies.

If this had been an online date, neither of us would have bothered with a second date, but Sara, with her experience and knowledge of us as individuals, was convinced that we "could have legs", and so a second date was arranged. The second date was great, the third date was even better, and we have now both taken ourselves out of the dating pool to see where this could head. We seem to have great balance, amazing chemistry, and similar lifestyle wants and needs. The best part is that with all of the relationship goal guesswork already taken care of by Ideal Introductions, we can concentrate on learning each other and enjoying each other's company.

Verified Customer

Perseverance, secret of all triumphs...

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2016

I could not think of a better way to meet the ideal person if you are serious about finding someone special. I am a professional in my early 50s who wanted to meet a genuine, fun lady who was truly suited to me. I had tried online dating years earlier but it was fraught with many difficulties. I wouldn’t have been the first to discover that!
After a great deal of research and many phone conversations with a number of agencies, I came to the conclusion that Ideal Introductions was the way forward for me. Before joining, I had an in-depth, face-to-face discussion about the type of lady I was looking for. I wanted to be confident that Ideal could help me. After I made the commitment, I approached all my dates with a sense of fun, perseverance and energy in order to achieve my goal. There was certainly no shortage of ladies to meet. At times I did find the journey frustrating, but took on board the feedback I was given and kept a long-term outlook. I took my time and even had breaks from dating to stay on track. I learned a lot about what I truly wanted (as well as myself), and realised by listening, being patient and tenacious, I would achieve success.
Keeping a positive and open mind is so important in the dating game. I could not fault the great ladies at Ideal who helped me enormously. Linda and Sara in particular were so supportive - they always listened to my concerns and feedback – which was very reassuring. Through Ideal, after many months of perseverance and keeping the communication going, I have met a fun, caring, warm-hearted lady who is an excellent match for me! I certainly have no regrets and enjoyed every step.

Verified Customer

Ideal Introductions has changed my life!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2016

I'm in my female in my 20's and can't stand the thought of spending a Friday, Saturday night out clubbing or sitting in a pub looking for potential partners. So when I heard about Ideal Introductions I jumped at the chance. Yes I was slightly apprehensive about putting my love life in someone else's hands but I thought what have I got to lose and I'm so glad I went ahead and signed up. The team at Ideal have been nothing but supportive and helpful. They introduced me to a number of different men but even though the dates went really well we just didn't click. That was until two months ago when they introduced me to a wonderful gentleman who is everything that I could have hoped for. We have been on many dates and unlike he other men I can see him being part of my life. I know I would never have met him without the help of Ideal and I will be forever thankful to them. Ideal Introductions have definitely changed my life.

Good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2016

Although things didn't work out eventually, my first introduction was definitely the calibre of person I was seeking and I felt they did a good job.

Patience, Persistence and Open Communication/Feedback

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 12, 2016

I had separated from a long term marriage and as a busy executive could never find the time to meet someone to ask out on a date. I tried a few dating sites for a short time but they were either fakes, scams or just too artificial corresponding online. Face to face is the only way to go for genuine, satisfying dates. I researched and contacted several introduction agencies and Ideal by far came up the best.

Through Ideal there was no lack of opportunity to meet lovely ladies. At one stage I asked them to slow down! But it gave me a chance to get plenty of practice back in the dating scene, after such a long time! However I just never really hit it off with anyone, got very disillusioned after so many dates, my self-confidence hit a low, and I told Ideal I just wanted to quit as it was not working for me.

The best thing I did was to raise my issues and concerns with my consultant who actively listened, cared and understood. I also spoke personally with Linda who was so very helpful and gave me wonderful support, guidance and encouragement and acted on my concerns.
Finally, just 5 weeks ago I was introduced to the most amazing lady who is an excellent match for me - unlike any of the previous dates, I knew it the moment I met her and as we chatted over that first dinner. There was chemistry, conversation flowed so easily and it was hard to leave each other that night!

It is a real partnership with Ideal - for me the keys to a successful outcome have been patience, persistence and open two-way communication/feedback on dates with my consultant. I recommend people don't sign up unless they are prepared to put in the required effort themselves in these 3 areas - it is definitely worth it in the end!

Ideal match finally found

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 01, 2016

As a busy professional woman in my mid forties with a small child I knew I didn't have the time to trawl through profiles on dating sites night after night, hour after hour, dating a lot of different guys who weren't interested in the same thing as I was - a happy and committed relationship which recognised the importance of family, juggling a busy work life and romance! So, I began my journey with Ideal.

Ideal and I had our ups and downs though. Balancing what I needed from a relationship to my wish list wasn't always an easy fit. Searching for your soulmate and finding a life partner aren't necessarily the same thing. You need to really sit down and think about your wish list for a partner and see if that list actually fulfills your needs for a lasting relationship. My first consultant and I didn't up working out as I knew what qualities I needed to find in a man so that I could be in a happy long term relationship. My consultant wanted to match me with someone older, more career focused, who wanted to wine and dine me (nice sure but those guys quite rightly didn't want the commitment of dating a woman who had a busy career and a small child).

I was disappointed that it didn't find the relationship I was looking during my first contract with ideal but I stuck it out as I knew that finding a life partner was going to be one effort that was worth the wait, effort and expense. So when Linda contacted me and asked me to consider entering into another contract I barely hesitated. I haven't regretted my decision. The very first match was ideal :) It's early days in our relationship but so far this relationship has been worth the money and the wait.

2 of 6 pages