Great Sunnies at great prices

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

I am so happy with my purchase from Iframes saw the same pair in the city for $150 more than what I paid & got them so so quick!! Thanks

Comments
iframes Official

Thanks Pru. Glad you were able to save so much money!

Excellent Speedy Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2018

Ordered & paid for my Maui Jim Pilot sunnies on the Monday night. They arrived 3 days later on the following Thursday afternoon. Can't fault the sunnies, price or the excellent speedy service. Well done & thanks

Comments
iframes Official

Thanks for your feedback Rinx

Lower kangaroo creek

Stoked with my Maui Jim ikaika

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2018

Love my Maui Jim ikaika sunglasses Superb & quick service. They arrived as described. Thanks again I will be spreading the word

Comments
iframes Official

Thanks Pez, appreciate you spreading the word!

Sydney

• 1 helpful vote

Wow Great service Iframes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 28, 2017

Wow- I'm impressed with Iframes. I don't usually like online shopping because of the unpredictability of delivery times and hassles with returning things that don't fit.
I knew i wanted these MoonBow maui jim sunglasses and found them $120 cheaper on Iframes. Sunglasses Hut won't discount Maui Jims because they don't own the company. I couldn't justify paying over $400 for them when i could get them for $299 from Iframes. I ordered them on Tuesday and its 10am Thursday and they are here now. Maui Jim have the most awesome lenses and i don't think Ray Ban or Oakley come any where close. Iframes - you are my go-to for glasses now.

Comments
iframes Official

Thanks very much for the feedback!

Great site easy to follow

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2017

great customer service will defiantly recommend to family and friends prompt delivery service good packaging good site to go on easy to order

Comments
iframes Official

Thanks Harley! Appreciate your feedback.

Maui Jim sunnies are awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2017

I ordered my new sunnies online from iframes on Monday and they were delivered by express post today. Shipping was free. Great price and great service.

Comments
iframes Official

Thanks Mal! Glad you enjoyed the service.

Fantastic site!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2017

Found some Prada sunnies that I have looking for FOREVER! So much cheaper than at the shops, and has them delivered really quickly! Could not recommend highly enough!

Comments
iframes Official

Thanks for the nice feedback Adrian!

Excellent service, great value and genuine!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2017

Received my pair of Prada sunglasses the next day! They are original & authentic. Came in a box, a case with official Prada cloth. Very easy to deal with, hassle free. Free returns if necessary. Will buy my Christmas presents from these guys!

Comments
iframes Official

Glad you enjoyed your shopping experience with us Julez!

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Excellent value and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2017

I broke my Maui Jim sun glasses after 9 years of service, looked at purchasing from shops, but found that iframes were $70 cheaper than anywhere else I could find.
Made the purchase on line (O/No. 35645966), I was kept up to date regarding the order status and delivery date.
Glasses arrived today, in original packaging, and are genuine.
Can't fault the service of price from iframes.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
iframes Official

Thanks for the feedback Steve!

perth

Superior customer service and A1 product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2017

Ordered my glasses which were $80 cheaper than the exact ones in the shop. They were express posted straight away with signature required. Unfortunately australia post delivered to the wrong address and the person whom signed for them must have kept them. I notified iframes as soon as i realised the situation. They acknowledged my email and within a couple of days called me to let me know they were sending a replacement pair which i received 2 days later.
I dont usually write reviews but these guys in my mind went above and beyond to get me my order even considering it was no fault of theirs. Thankyou again , i will reccomend you to all.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
iframes Official

Hi Sad, glad we saved you money!

Horrendous

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2017

Sent different pair then originally ordered, lack of customer service made it virtually impossible to return. Sunglasses broke first time wearing them. pathetic

Comments
iframes Official

Hi Charles, we apologise if you were mistakenly sent the wrong frames but we have a free, easy returns process which you can use on our site, you don't even need to speak to anyone. If you had cont... read more »

Outstanding service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2017

I searched online for the best price and iframes came out on top. The customer service was exceptional. And I can't believe how fast the postage was - I got them the next day! Will definitely buy from them again :)

Comments
iframes Official

Thanks Kirsty, glad you enjoyed your experience!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

The best price I could find.
Easy and secure ordering.
They did exactly what they said they were going to do.
Ordered an out of stock pair of glasses and they arrived in the prescribed time frame.
Sunglasses were undamaged and in perfect condition. Very happy.
would not hesitate to buy another pair through iframes.

Comments
iframes Official

Thanks for your feedback Gus!

Great company, authentic products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2017

After researching several dubious online sites, I decided to pay a bit more and deal with a reputable business, I'm glad I did.
Rang up first and confirmed they had the product I was seeking, ordered it immediately at 1pm from Caloundra in Qld and it was available for collection the next day. I ordered Maui Jim Ho'okipa glasses and I am very happy.
Feel safe dealing with this people, but is probably smart to confirm your item is available for immediate sale.

Comments
iframes Official

Happy we could provide you with a great service Bill.

Delighted!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2017

Best price on a great product.
Easy and secure ordering.
Fast delivery.
Will definitely use again and recommend to friends.

Comments
iframes Official

Thanks for your nice feedback Deb. Looking forward to serving you again!

Exceptional. Ordered Monday and arrived Tuesday

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 02, 2017

Placed an order Monday afternoon and goods arrived Tuesday morning. Great service and the sunnies were as described.
Can not fault :-)

Comments
iframes Official

Thanks Rod, glad you had a great experience.

• 1 review
  • 2 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Waited two months and not coming

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 08, 2017

I ordered and paid for frames. 3 weeks later got an email no longer in production choose another model, which I did immediately and happy to pay the difference. Waited 6 weeks, I sent courteous email on there eta, There reply was didn't get my email. Told them to go ahead Again. 3 weeks later I emailed for an ETA, 4 day later told out of production, choose another model or full refund. I went for the refund!!

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
iframes Official

Hi Duderex, sorry to hear about the issue you faced. Occasionally a manufacturer will discontinue a model before we get a chance to remove it from the website but if this does occur, we generally l... read more »

Verified Customer

Fantastic - both service and product.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 05, 2017

Suitably impressed - I ordered Sunday afternoon (via mobile) when I lost my sunnies, I checked them out at Sunglasses Hut (who wouldn't price match - $100 difference) and they arrived Tuesday. Perfect - this IS service!

Comments
iframes Official

Hi Nicci, thanks for your great feedback and I'm really happy we were able to save you a lot of money on your purchase! Regards, Jodie

Terrible Customer Service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2017

I have bought a few sunnies from iframes in the past however I experienced terrible customer service recently when I called to report an issue with their website navigation. I though the lady on the phone was rude and wasn't interested in discussing the problem at all. So thank you, I will take my business elsewhere.

Comments
iframes Official

Hi Kevin, I'm very sorry to hear about your experience. We take pride in our high levels of customer service and we regret that you were not satisfied with the experience you had. We will take this... read more »

Fake sunglasses

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2017

I bought a sunglasses recently Christian dior for $429 and it's not original.
The package is different it doesn't come with dior booklet .

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
iframes Official

Hello Zoe, firstly I want to assure you that we do not sell fake items. All our items are 100% genuine. We have been in business for many years and trade off our reputation of designer eyewear at l... read more »

1 of 7 pages

I would like the Maui Jim Summertime. Are they in stock?? Also my preference would be the Tokyo Tortoise and not the rose colour. Is it possible to get the alternate colour

Canuck duck asked on Feb 09, 2018

Answer this

Hello, the Tokyo Tortoise is not in stock so will be 9 - 20 business days delivery from when you order. Right now, we have 1 White Tokyo Tortoise in stock, 2 Olive Tokyo Tortoise and a few Pink Tokyo Tortoise which are all same/next day shipping. Thanks, Mike

Hello, I'm considering buying Maui Jim sunglasses and have read that all your products are authentic, so that's great! Will Maui Jim also provide warranty and repair service for sunglasses bought through iframes, or do you provide this yourselves? Asked in a different way, will Maui Jim honour warranty for sunglasses bought through iframes?

Mark asked on Dec 28, 2017

Answer this

Hi Mark, Maui Jim should honour the warranty which is a 2 year warranty however, if for any reason you have any issues we also cover the warranty so you are protected either way. Thanks for your question, Jacky.

Hi. I was wondering if the Maui Jim Howzit (73457) glasses were in stock yet? I am keen to purchase them but prepared to wait until they are in stock. Please let me know when they are in stock. Thanks. Cheers. Ron

Ron asked on Oct 20, 2017

Answer this

Yes we can supply those frames to you. Please note delivery will be approximately 20 business days.Please go ahead and place the order and we will try to source this frame and ship as soon as possible.

Kind Regards