Superior customer service and A1 product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2017

Ordered my glasses which were $80 cheaper than the exact ones in the shop. They were express posted straight away with signature required. Unfortunately australia post delivered to the wrong address and the person whom signed for them must have kept them. I notified iframes as soon as i realised the situation. They acknowledged my email and within a couple of days called me to let me know they were sending a replacement pair which i received 2 days later.
I dont usually write reviews but these guys in my mind went above and beyond to get me my order even considering it was no fault of theirs. Thankyou again , i will reccomend you to all.

Horrendous

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2017

Sent different pair then originally ordered, lack of customer service made it virtually impossible to return. Sunglasses broke first time wearing them. pathetic

Comments
iframes Official

Hi Charles, we apologise if you were mistakenly sent the wrong frames but we have a free, easy returns process which you can use on our site, you don't even need to speak to anyone. If you had cont... read more »

Outstanding service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2017

I searched online for the best price and iframes came out on top. The customer service was exceptional. And I can't believe how fast the postage was - I got them the next day! Will definitely buy from them again :)

Comments
iframes Official

Thanks Kirsty, glad you enjoyed your experience!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

The best price I could find.
Easy and secure ordering.
They did exactly what they said they were going to do.
Ordered an out of stock pair of glasses and they arrived in the prescribed time frame.
Sunglasses were undamaged and in perfect condition. Very happy.
would not hesitate to buy another pair through iframes.

Comments
iframes Official

Thanks for your feedback Gus!

Great company, authentic products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2017

After researching several dubious online sites, I decided to pay a bit more and deal with a reputable business, I'm glad I did.
Rang up first and confirmed they had the product I was seeking, ordered it immediately at 1pm from Caloundra in Qld and it was available for collection the next day. I ordered Maui Jim Ho'okipa glasses and I am very happy.
Feel safe dealing with this people, but is probably smart to confirm your item is available for immediate sale.

Comments
iframes Official

Happy we could provide you with a great service Bill.

Delighted!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2017

Best price on a great product.
Easy and secure ordering.
Fast delivery.
Will definitely use again and recommend to friends.

Comments
iframes Official

Thanks for your nice feedback Deb. Looking forward to serving you again!

Exceptional. Ordered Monday and arrived Tuesday

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 02, 2017

Placed an order Monday afternoon and goods arrived Tuesday morning. Great service and the sunnies were as described.
Can not fault :-)

Comments
iframes Official

Thanks Rod, glad you had a great experience.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer

Waited two months and not coming

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 08, 2017

I ordered and paid for frames. 3 weeks later got an email no longer in production choose another model, which I did immediately and happy to pay the difference. Waited 6 weeks, I sent courteous email on there eta, There reply was didn't get my email. Told them to go ahead Again. 3 weeks later I emailed for an ETA, 4 day later told out of production, choose another model or full refund. I went for the refund!!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
iframes Official

Hi Duderex, sorry to hear about the issue you faced. Occasionally a manufacturer will discontinue a model before we get a chance to remove it from the website but if this does occur, we generally l... read more »

Verified Customer

Fantastic - both service and product.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 05, 2017

Suitably impressed - I ordered Sunday afternoon (via mobile) when I lost my sunnies, I checked them out at Sunglasses Hut (who wouldn't price match - $100 difference) and they arrived Tuesday. Perfect - this IS service!

Comments
iframes Official

Hi Nicci, thanks for your great feedback and I'm really happy we were able to save you a lot of money on your purchase! Regards, Jodie

Terrible Customer Service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2017

I have bought a few sunnies from iframes in the past however I experienced terrible customer service recently when I called to report an issue with their website navigation. I though the lady on the phone was rude and wasn't interested in discussing the problem at all. So thank you, I will take my business elsewhere.

Comments
iframes Official

Hi Kevin, I'm very sorry to hear about your experience. We take pride in our high levels of customer service and we regret that you were not satisfied with the experience you had. We will take this... read more »

Fake sunglasses

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2017

I bought a sunglasses recently Christian dior for $429 and it's not original.
The package is different it doesn't come with dior booklet .

Comments
iframes Official

Hello Zoe, firstly I want to assure you that we do not sell fake items. All our items are 100% genuine. We have been in business for many years and trade off our reputation of designer eyewear at l... read more »

Melbourne

• 2 comments
  • 1 question

No customer seevice

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 05, 2017

Glasses weren't out of stock when I purchased, suddenly out of stock have waitied 19 business days, tried to call, sent an email and no one home!!! Useless

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
iframes Official

Hi, could you please provide your order number so we can follow up on this immediately? We always respond to emails, so would like to follow up to check any emails you sent and resolve any issues f... read more »

My order number is 100030575. I have left two messages on your phone service and also sent an email inquiry through your web page

iframes Official

Thanks for the info. I can see your order has been refunded. I checked our system and couldn't find any emails from your email address (perhaps you entered a different address or made a typo when s... read more »

Reliable seller

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 17, 2016

They delivered quickly during the xmas season. Much faster than I expected. They are very reliable for purchasing and refunding.

Comments
iframes Official

Thanks for posting your feedback Jessie. Always nice to hear about our customer's experiences.

Fantastic Service!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2016

What fabulous customer service after first pair of sunglasses were too large for my face they promptly organised for me to post them back at no charge, and quickly arranged for another pair of my choice to be shipped at no cost. The customer service was extremely prompt and they even replied over the weekend. Everything detailing with this company was quick and easy and the price of the sunglasses was well below what they are retailing in the shops

Comments
iframes Official

Thanks for your feedback SK. We try very hard to provide a great experience for our customers so glad you enjoyed our service.

Fast delivery, easy transaction

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 26, 2016

I initially used one of their online rivals. After so many issues with them I decide to give iframes a go. It was an easy transaction, delivery was super fast (within two days). Definitely use then again. I wouldn't use vision direct.

Comments
iframes Official

Thanks for giving us a go Glen and we're pleased you were happy with the experience. All our stock is located in Melbourne which means we can provide fast delivery. Thanks again!

Verified Customer

Awesome glasses at great prices!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2016

Loving this shop, good selection of sunnies at prices well below high street prices. Quick delivery and pain free experience in all way.

Comments
iframes Official

Thanks Matt. Glad you enjoyed shopping with us!

Refused to honour warranty

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2016

Everything seemed great at the time of ordering and the product was unquestionably genuine however one of the nose pads fell off the sunglasses after very little wear and the screw that holds it in place would not fasten.

Although they offer a 12 month warranty they refused to honour it claiming that nose pads & screws are not covered.
There is no mention anywhere on their site of such warranty conditions and it was never communicated or documented pre or post sale in any way, shape or form until I requested the repair.
They even had the nerve to offer me a replacement screw "as a courtesy" so long as I covered the $18 postage cost.

They have no regard for their customers and no regard for consumer law which requires them to cover manufacturing defects regardless of the manufacturer's or their own warranty conditions.

Avoid this store at all costs if you value customer service and peace of mind.

Comments
iframes Official

Hi TJ, all genuine warranty claims are honoured 100% of the time and we certainly wouldn't charge a shipping fee to send screws. We are happy to look into this for you, but again we ask that you... read more »

iframes Official

Hi TJ, please send us your order number so we can investigate this for you. We have gone through our records and can't find any communications from any customers matching what you describe. Are you sure you have the right store here? Thanks Sophie.

Great prices

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2016

Amazing find! Nearly bought Miu miu sunglasses in Miu Miu store for $600 but luckily decided to check the prices online. Sure enough exactly the same sunglasses are $329 on iframes website, so great savings and quick delivery,
No complains here!

Comments
iframes Official

Thanks Helen, glad you were so happy with your experience!

Canberra

Used No Tag Wrong Color

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 23, 2016

Decided to buy from iframes as the reviews are generally positive and the website looks legit.
I got my order pretty soon. HOWEVER, I was shocked to find everything is used, inside and out. The case looks just disgusting. There is no tag on the glasses at all. No one answers phone calls. I have lodged a refund claim through Paypal. I will chase the case to the end!

Comments

Its colour might be right although I am not too sure . It might have something to do with the lighting. It did appeared brown, not blue, when I first saw it. However, the tag was definitely mis... read more »

iframes Official

Hi Dd, we can assure you all items we sell are 100% brand new. Thank you for updating your comment to reflect the colour we sent you actually being correct and we apologise if the case you received... read more »

• 1 question
  • 1 answer
Private message

Excellent service and product exactly what I wanted

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2016

I purchased online through the iframes website. I wanted a pair of Bvlgari sunglasses. Id searched the stores high and low and found that none had a black pair of the glasses that I wanted. Apparently they may be being discontinued. After walking all over Chadstone and Southland I decided to look on line. I found the iframes site and read the reviews. I went on line and they had a pair of the black ones showing as available on their website and in stock. I purchased them on Saturday afternoon and they arrived early Tuesday morning. Exactly as described. They were a $180 cheaper than in the stores as well. I probably was dreaming of a purchase through the shops but when I saw the price online I decided that I could afford it. I couldn't be happier with the service and the price. I'll be purchasing through iframes again in the future

Comments
iframes Official

Thanks very much for your great feedback Marie. We love hearing from our customers about how they saved money and found the model they had been searching in stores for.

Its a pleasure. It is a good service you provide

1 of 6 pages

Hi I am looking for a replacement for my favourite Rayban Folding Wafarer 4105 - 710 - size 50-22-140 which I lost overboard on a boat. In your website it calls them light Havana crystal brown lens. I am a little confused about the word "light" as this is not mentioned on other websites. Does that mean that the lens are lighter than normal? Are there different lenses of the same model? The model number seems to be the same as other glasses . Also can you tell me whether these Raybans are made in Italy or Asia? I received these as a present from Europe so guessing the originals came from Italy. On some websites these are called men's sunglasses, but on others women's even with the same size. I am female with average size face. So presuming if I choose the 50-22-140 it should be right for a female. can you verify if I can return these if the size is not correct.? regards Maeve

Maeve asked on Mar 28, 2017

Answer this

Hi Maeve, you should go by the code which in this case is RB4105 710 size 50-22-140. Some websites have slight variations of the description but if the code is the one you are looking for then you will get what you are after.

Ray Ban produces their frames in factories in Italy as well as Asia and where the stock is made is beyond our control unfortunately. Regardless of the country of manufacture, all frames are made to the same high standards.

You have 100 days from purchase to return your frames as long as they are in original condition.

Mike

Hi there. I am after a very good pair of polorized sunglasses. I play Lawn Bowls and Tennis in very bright sunshine so need top protection for my eyes. I like the Maui Jims Banyans, Hokipa and Oakley half jacket or similar. Maybe I need half frames for sturdiness? Please recommend a couple of choices before i send my order in. I dont mind paying for the best quality lenses and frames. cheers Tom.

hughie50 asked on Jan 08, 2017

Answer this

Hi Tom, the frames you suggested would all be good options. Both Maui Jim and Oakley make great polarised lenses. Maui Jim are amongst our top selling brands for polarised lenses so if you have a pair of those in mind that suit and are comfortable then I would recommend going with one of them. Thanks, Sam.

Hi your Maui Jim Cliff House in Gold please advise where they are made & are they the genuine Maui Jim? Thanks Cindy

Cb1 asked on Dec 29, 2016

Answer this

Hi Cindy, all our items are 100% genuine. Maui Jim is typically made in Japan.
Thanks,