Maui Jim sunnies are awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2017

I ordered my new sunnies online from iframes on Monday and they were delivered by express post today. Shipping was free. Great price and great service.

Fantastic site!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2017

Found some Prada sunnies that I have looking for FOREVER! So much cheaper than at the shops, and has them delivered really quickly! Could not recommend highly enough!

Excellent service, great value and genuine!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2017

Received my pair of Prada sunglasses the next day! They are original & authentic. Came in a box, a case with official Prada cloth. Very easy to deal with, hassle free. Free returns if necessary. Will buy my Christmas presents from these guys!

Excellent value and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2017

I broke my Maui Jim sun glasses after 9 years of service, looked at purchasing from shops, but found that iframes were $70 cheaper than anywhere else I could find.
Made the purchase on line (O/No. 35645966), I was kept up to date regarding the order status and delivery date.
Glasses arrived today, in original packaging, and are genuine.
Can't fault the service of price from iframes.

perth

Superior customer service and A1 product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2017

Ordered my glasses which were $80 cheaper than the exact ones in the shop. They were express posted straight away with signature required. Unfortunately australia post delivered to the wrong address and the person whom signed for them must have kept them. I notified iframes as soon as i realised the situation. They acknowledged my email and within a couple of days called me to let me know they were sending a replacement pair which i received 2 days later.
I dont usually write reviews but these guys in my mind went above and beyond to get me my order even considering it was no fault of theirs. Thankyou again , i will reccomend you to all.

Horrendous

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2017

Sent different pair then originally ordered, lack of customer service made it virtually impossible to return. Sunglasses broke first time wearing them. pathetic

Comments
iframes Official

Hi Charles, we apologise if you were mistakenly sent the wrong frames but we have a free, easy returns process which you can use on our site, you don't even need to speak to anyone. If you had cont... read more »

Outstanding service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2017

I searched online for the best price and iframes came out on top. The customer service was exceptional. And I can't believe how fast the postage was - I got them the next day! Will definitely buy from them again :)

Comments
iframes Official

Thanks Kirsty, glad you enjoyed your experience!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

The best price I could find.
Easy and secure ordering.
They did exactly what they said they were going to do.
Ordered an out of stock pair of glasses and they arrived in the prescribed time frame.
Sunglasses were undamaged and in perfect condition. Very happy.
would not hesitate to buy another pair through iframes.

Comments
iframes Official

Thanks for your feedback Gus!

Great company, authentic products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2017

After researching several dubious online sites, I decided to pay a bit more and deal with a reputable business, I'm glad I did.
Rang up first and confirmed they had the product I was seeking, ordered it immediately at 1pm from Caloundra in Qld and it was available for collection the next day. I ordered Maui Jim Ho'okipa glasses and I am very happy.
Feel safe dealing with this people, but is probably smart to confirm your item is available for immediate sale.

Comments
iframes Official

Happy we could provide you with a great service Bill.

Delighted!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2017

Best price on a great product.
Easy and secure ordering.
Fast delivery.
Will definitely use again and recommend to friends.

Comments
iframes Official

Thanks for your nice feedback Deb. Looking forward to serving you again!

Exceptional. Ordered Monday and arrived Tuesday

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 02, 2017

Placed an order Monday afternoon and goods arrived Tuesday morning. Great service and the sunnies were as described.
Can not fault :-)

Comments
iframes Official

Thanks Rod, glad you had a great experience.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer

Waited two months and not coming

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 08, 2017

I ordered and paid for frames. 3 weeks later got an email no longer in production choose another model, which I did immediately and happy to pay the difference. Waited 6 weeks, I sent courteous email on there eta, There reply was didn't get my email. Told them to go ahead Again. 3 weeks later I emailed for an ETA, 4 day later told out of production, choose another model or full refund. I went for the refund!!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
iframes Official

Hi Duderex, sorry to hear about the issue you faced. Occasionally a manufacturer will discontinue a model before we get a chance to remove it from the website but if this does occur, we generally l... read more »

Verified Customer

Fantastic - both service and product.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 05, 2017

Suitably impressed - I ordered Sunday afternoon (via mobile) when I lost my sunnies, I checked them out at Sunglasses Hut (who wouldn't price match - $100 difference) and they arrived Tuesday. Perfect - this IS service!

Comments
iframes Official

Hi Nicci, thanks for your great feedback and I'm really happy we were able to save you a lot of money on your purchase! Regards, Jodie

Terrible Customer Service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2017

I have bought a few sunnies from iframes in the past however I experienced terrible customer service recently when I called to report an issue with their website navigation. I though the lady on the phone was rude and wasn't interested in discussing the problem at all. So thank you, I will take my business elsewhere.

Comments
iframes Official

Hi Kevin, I'm very sorry to hear about your experience. We take pride in our high levels of customer service and we regret that you were not satisfied with the experience you had. We will take this... read more »

Fake sunglasses

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2017

I bought a sunglasses recently Christian dior for $429 and it's not original.
The package is different it doesn't come with dior booklet .

Comments
iframes Official

Hello Zoe, firstly I want to assure you that we do not sell fake items. All our items are 100% genuine. We have been in business for many years and trade off our reputation of designer eyewear at l... read more »

Melbourne

• 2 comments
  • 1 question

No customer seevice

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 05, 2017

Glasses weren't out of stock when I purchased, suddenly out of stock have waitied 19 business days, tried to call, sent an email and no one home!!! Useless

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
iframes Official

Hi, could you please provide your order number so we can follow up on this immediately? We always respond to emails, so would like to follow up to check any emails you sent and resolve any issues f... read more »

My order number is 100030575. I have left two messages on your phone service and also sent an email inquiry through your web page

iframes Official

Thanks for the info. I can see your order has been refunded. I checked our system and couldn't find any emails from your email address (perhaps you entered a different address or made a typo when s... read more »

Reliable seller

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 17, 2016

They delivered quickly during the xmas season. Much faster than I expected. They are very reliable for purchasing and refunding.

Comments
iframes Official

Thanks for posting your feedback Jessie. Always nice to hear about our customer's experiences.

Fantastic Service!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2016

What fabulous customer service after first pair of sunglasses were too large for my face they promptly organised for me to post them back at no charge, and quickly arranged for another pair of my choice to be shipped at no cost. The customer service was extremely prompt and they even replied over the weekend. Everything detailing with this company was quick and easy and the price of the sunglasses was well below what they are retailing in the shops

Comments
iframes Official

Thanks for your feedback SK. We try very hard to provide a great experience for our customers so glad you enjoyed our service.

Fast delivery, easy transaction

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 26, 2016

I initially used one of their online rivals. After so many issues with them I decide to give iframes a go. It was an easy transaction, delivery was super fast (within two days). Definitely use then again. I wouldn't use vision direct.

Comments
iframes Official

Thanks for giving us a go Glen and we're pleased you were happy with the experience. All our stock is located in Melbourne which means we can provide fast delivery. Thanks again!

Verified Customer

Awesome glasses at great prices!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2016

Loving this shop, good selection of sunnies at prices well below high street prices. Quick delivery and pain free experience in all way.

Comments
iframes Official

Thanks Matt. Glad you enjoyed shopping with us!

1 of 6 pages