Affordable, quick postage, good products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2017

I was looking to order a couple of different sunscreens for my daughter based on recommendations from the EWG site. I compared prices on a number of different sites and iherb was much cheaper than other sites for the ones I wanted. The products arrived within a few days and are top quality, exactly what I wanted. I will always order products like this from iherb in the future.

Sydney

• 3 comments
  • 2 answers
  • 11 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Great prices, fast delivery, always trouble free

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 16, 2017

I've been shopping at iHerb now for about a year, and very happy with them. Food supplements, health and beauty products at great prices.

Also big choice of teas, all kinds, traditional black/green/white, naturally flavored, decaffeinated, cold brew, herbal, slimming, you name it they have it. Most of them you won't find in supermarkets. Many have all natural ingredients, or are organic.

I'm a regular customer at iHerb and never had any trouble with orders, never had any reason to contact them. Just make another order and have it here in a several days.

Love it!!

Excellent service, products and price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 16, 2017

I've been with iHerb for many years with no problems at all. 2 times at different occasion some items gone missing, I email iHerb and they refund me straight away with no question asked. I've always checked the price before I buy for the same product in Australia and iHerb always have 3-4 times cheaper and I don't think you would buy the more expensive one would you?. With the shipping time always faster and cheaper than local in Australia!..
I'm a happy customer, not sure that people gave them bad credit might be the ones that lost the business with the same products. I've seen on TV that they say don't buy any supplements from oversea as they are not good quality but they are selling the same brands here in Australia with 3-4 times more expensive??

• 1 question
Private message

The most to say the least.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2017

I have had many orders from iherb over years . Never had a problem with any product, shipping better when it was a flat rate of $8.00. Shipping usually arrives to me here in adelaide in 4-6 days. My daughter also very happy with her service though it takes a little longer as she lives in the country. I swear by this company.Sometimes I get a little free gift which gives me a lift. Highly recommended by me.

I have purchased many different products from iherb for many years. Have never had a problem with anything and delivery has been usually 4 to 8 days at the most. I liked the flat rate of $8.00 of course. My daughter also purchases from iherb and is very happy, her post takes a little longer because she lives in the country. D\HL is the carrier I prefer myself. Iherb highly recommended.

Deceptive, end up paying overseas transaction charges

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2017

They advertise in AUD, but be prepared to pay overseas transaction charges when you get your credit card bill.
My credit card charged me $15 extra as Iherb is located in US and the AUD rates displayed on their site is deceptive

• 1 review

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 08, 2017

I'm Australian and was very hesitant to use iHerb after reading some very negative reviews however I decided to take a chance. As a first time customer I have been nothing but impressed with all aspects from price, free delivery, my products arrived in 8 days by Australia Post. All my products were packed well and had excellent use by date. I would not hesitate to order with iHerb again.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Worst shipping service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2017

The worst shipping service, they lost my item two times and finally they said we will refund you after waiting of 1 month.

Pathetic service.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2017

Ordered 14 August.

Allegedly shipped: 15 August.

Allegedly arrived in Australia: 22 August.

Allegedly attempted delivery: 24 August.

E-mails and conversation with Iherb and diabolical customs broker AMS: 24 August. Blamed Australia post and denied liability to deliver the product.

Allegedly delivered: 25 August. Nothing received, so paypal dispute lodged.

All I will say is don't bother with this mob. Wasted my time and money. Go to GNC instead or some bricks and mortar store where the store owner exists and speaks English.

The best site

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 25, 2017

I've ordered 3 times from them. Free shipping over AUD$52.
Cheap as. Plus specials. Plus save in cart. Return customer discounts. I've tried other sites where products might be competitive, but they want $30+ postage, or some $10 for just 1 item.
I get between AUD$52 and $140 because if you go over about $140 or weight, they charge. So make a couple of orders and get the free shipping.

Scam Site Beware

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 25, 2017

BEWARE!!!

Total SCAM site. The site advertises in £'s and then dispatched from a UK warehouse and asked for £20 customs for a product already cleared by customs. When I canceled they then tell me it is $70 return postage back to the USA and refuse to refund for an item I didn't even receive.

Do not buy from them!!!

Adaptogens have cured my anxiety and insomnia

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2017

For 6 years Ive had anxiety and insomnia due to an over active adrenal gland. Within two weeks of taking there products I feel calm grounded and have mental clarity. For me so much better than the rubbish the doctor prescribed me.
Free postage for orders over $50. Arrived ahead of time and haven't been barraged with marketing emails since being a customer. Will be definately be sticking with iherb for all my natropath needs..
Very happy customer!!!

Verified Customer

Excellent service. Excellent products. I have never had any problems with my deliveries to Australia

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2017

I have never had any problems with my deliveries to Australia. They have many healthy and environmentally friendly products at an affordable price. The web page is user friendly. The products arrive quickly and are as advertised.

Adelaide

• 9 helpful votes

Wonderful store!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2017

This is literally my one-stop shop for multivitamins and Real Technique brushes! They have regular promotions happening so make sure to keep an eye on those. The shipping service to Australia is amazing as well, normally it takes less than 10 business days for my goods to arrive at the doorstep. Besides, don't forget to enter the promotion code "HDD881" for further discount on your purchase.

Stole my money.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2017

I paid for my order and received a confirmation email and had funds withdrawn from my bank account but have received no shipping confirmation. I check my junk folder to find that they are wanting me to pay again! Only getting responses from robots. Iherb has taken my money and won't send my products. Disgusting customer service. Will never order again.

Verified Customer

cheaper and faster shipping.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2017

Received my order a lot quicker then expected, plus it was cheaper as I am a first time buyer- wish I ordered more!

Terrible customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2017

I made an order with this company back in March however I missed the delivery and items were returned so I emailed them and they said they would organise reshipping. They never reshipped the items and claims they never got a response from me so now they're refusing to reship or refund me. I have emailed them and contacted them through their site but keep getting the same response from the same guy [name removed] over and over again, no help at all. Save your money shop elsewhere!!

Excellent products, price and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2017

I cannot understand the negative reviews. I Have been ordering from iHerb for about a year now and place around 20 orders. their delivery is fast and expiry date on products is as mentioned on site when ordered. I cannot fault iHerb. I have had good reliable service. I have been lucky to have receive exactly what I've ordered and so not had to deal with refund or returns so I cannot say how good or bad they are in that area without ever experiencing it

Contains Arsenic! Do NOT buy!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2017

I bought this based on the many hundreds of positive reviews for the Natural Calm powders.
After two days of taking it I was anything but calm. My anxiety spiked up, I felt dizzy, nauseated and foggy. Plus my blood pressure went super low which I wasn't too concerned about as this happens with magnesium. I decided to research this product and see if other people had had similar experiences and yes they had! Then a research shows that this product contains arsenic. The amount of arsenic in this product is above the whatever guidelines you have in the US. I would like to know why ANY amount of arsenic should be allowed in a product which will get ingested?! I am returning this product and if I could give it a score of minus 100 I would!

Fast shipping

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 15, 2017

Ordered a bunch of stuff, it came soo much quicker than expected, within a week. Everything I ordered was there. I don't know why so many people are hating on iherb, it's not thier fault that your country charges extra taxes for parcels.

Melbourne, VIC

Cheap and fast delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2017

iHerb now has free shipping to Australia, making the products exceptional value when you don't have to add shipping costs. It also only took one week to arrive, which came as a shock as I expected 2 weeks. I know where I'm getting all my supplements from now.

1 of 9 pages