• 1 comment
  • 5 answers
  • 24 helpful votes

Fast and Efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

My order was received within a few days. Great Service. The only problem was the delivery company whose driver just dumped my order outside our home. We were home but he did not even ring the bell. Lucky we found the parcel and it had not rained.

still waiting

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

I placed my order on 17th may and as of 12 june have not received my order. They don’t reply emails but good taking your money.

• 6 helpful votes

Great Company and Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2018

iherb is a Company Of High standards and can be relied upon to please the customer. The product purchased matched the description and I am very happy with the product.

Fast shipping, prices are great!! I can’t find any cheaper products and products are good quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2018

I enjoy shopping on I herb because the prices aren’t unbeatable, I cannot find any cheaper products anywhere else, they also sell good quality products and the shipping is super fast!!

Sydney

• 7 helpful votes
Private message

Amazing - always deliver about 1 week ... EARLY! :)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 05, 2018

Couldn't ask for a better/quicker delivery, especially from the US to Australia!

Always deliver super quick and come in good (relative) sized boxes for what you've ordered. The whole process is super easy and I just had to say thanks, publicly :)

Private message

First time buying and it arrived!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 01, 2018

I have seen some of these reviews and was really frightened that I would also have a bad experience. However, my experience was far from it as my parcel arrived within a week with all the products from my order. Shipping for my order was free and chose Aus Post for my order as I am from Tasmania. I will be purchasing again!

Watch the end price

2 out of 5, reviewed on May 31, 2018

I have purchased products from iherb over the last 18 months. They are good value until you see the amount they charge against the unit price. They said that my last invoice was $51.84. On checking my credit card they charged me $68.76. Delivery was free and all the amounts quoted were in Au$. I have contacted iherb and received no reply. Also the bank charge a fee despite the purchase being in Au$ and logging in to Australian iherb.
Never again.

pomona

• 3 answers
  • 5 helpful votes

No complaints for 3+ years

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 28, 2018

Never had an issue, speedy shipping which is free. Pricing in A$. One occasion a bottle of ginseng had broken in the pack of 30, sent them a report & my cc was immediately refunded for the pack. Stock many items unavailable like NEM caps for joints.

griffith

• 1 comment
  • 2 helpful votes

Great site

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 27, 2018

They sell quality great products for great low prices and fast delivery always.. very happy with this site number ..

Brisbane

Verified Customer

Great products at unbeatable prices and insanely fast shipping

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2018

I ordered a whole bunch of stuff from them a week ago. 2 hours after my order placed, it was marked as shipped. 7 business days later, the package arrived at my place. I'm not sure how they managed to ship it from the U.S. to Australia so quickly but I'm not complaining! Free shipping at unbeatable prices, can't go wrong with that. I highly recommend them, what a stellar service!

sevice

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2018

most un trust co. with shocking service, and not interest in your views. received wrong order and could not care less

Verified Customer

NO product arrived. NO refund given. Do NOT trust this company.

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2018

I ordered 2 supplements in February and paid $75. The supplements never arrived. The shipping address was correct. I have still not received the product 3 months later. The company are refusing to refund my order.

Melbourne

Very reliable

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 13, 2018

Purchases on average can take up to two weeks which is reasonable considering it gets shipped from overseas. They have a great reward point system which always gives you a discount for the next purchase. Products are definitely cheaper on iherb than other sites I have found.

Shipping take thousands years

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 12, 2018

-put my address wrong
-contact customer service they apparently don't care
-request for redelivery, the address wrong again. And they just don't care, not dealing with this ASAP.
-i have been waiting for weeks i am just not sure if i can get the parcel this year.

Varies

• 9 comments
  • 3 answers
  • 23 helpful votes
Private message

Over charges & terrible customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2018

I once recommended iHerb, but now must warn people about them. Do not do business with this company, because their customer service has become awful. My invoice was for approximately $43.00 and no shipping charges. They deducted $58 from my credit card. No resolution, and company refuses to respond to my complaint.

May 27th 2018 Update: Follow up on refund of overcharge claim

After several months, company continued to ignore requests for refund and make no response to them except for auto generated "we're working on your email" response.

It is clear company has no intention of refunding the overcharge of $18.00.
Be warned: if they get the charge wrong, you have no recourse. Do not give them your credit card number!

Overcharging & refusing to sort it out

2 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2018

I previously recommended iHerb, but their customer service has deteriorated severely. Recently I placed an order and they overcharged me by approximately $18.00. Their bill was about $43.00, and they charged about $58.00. (Their was no delivery charge involved.) I have spent a lot of time and sorted through many emails, but their customer service would not address or discuss the issue of the overcharge, simply stonewalling and ignoring my claim. I have sent them pdfs of their bill - about $43.00, and of their overcharge of $58.00.

I strongly warn against using this company.

June 6th 2018 Update: After months, sorted

The overcharge I previously reported was because of the difference between usd & AUD. Hence, I was not technically overcharged. However, their website was in USD and it was not at all clear that the price quoted was used and not AUD. Furthermore, it took many, many emails and months of delay for them to get back to me with this info.

BE AWARE: Their prices are used, so you will have to pay 25-30 p.cent more.

Private message

Very good experience and its my first time buying through IHERB

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 04, 2018

Is the first time I buy through IHERB and I have to say the service was really good. I always read previous reviews about the product/website where I'm planning to buy from and I've read bad reviews about Iherb, some people complain about the product, others complain about the packing. But my service was very good and Im happy with the product. The divery didnt took long even when the said 10 business days it just took 3 days!!!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Happy with product/service, but they need to improve packaging

3 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2018

I was surprised by how fast I received my order and I am very happy with my purchase. However, the product came packaged with plastic air pouch pillows - not environmentally friendly and not necessary for this product. I would highly recommend iHerb to avoid using these, or find a greener solution.

• 2 helpful votes

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2018

Previously I had written a negative review on iHerb due to the service given by the Support Agents. Since, then they've provided me with stellar service. I would highly recommend them.

Perth, Western Australia

• 7 helpful votes
Private message

Customer service is f------ clules...

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2018

1. They clearly didn't check the correct address. If it's missing street number, they just process it without thinking (no brain at all)
2. Told me they can intercept the redelivery process and update the address so the item won't be process from the beginning again. Also, every customer service that you contacted, they gave me different stories and different answers. Customer service are useless, no communication at all. They even ask my updated address every single time -.-'
3. Back to re-delivery, they actually didn't do anything and just processed the way it supposed to. And asked for refund, because it takes too long
4. REFUND GOT DENIED.. no idea if they are able to do that..

So frustrated and disappointed