Canberra

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

Impossible returning a faulty item

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 28, 2018

Purchased an item through their website. The item I received didn't work properly. It's been over 7 wks and they still have not responded to my numerous emails and phone calls. Whenever I call either the computer or phone system is down or the relevant manager is out.

I purchase medical items online regularly, but this is the first time (and last time) I've used this company.
The only saving grace is I used PayPal to purchase and have escalated the dispute through them.

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 24, 2018

We rented a Medela Symphony Breast Pump, which stoped working on a Saturday afternoon (after COB). I panicked since I was relying on this machine to feed my baby. My husband called the after hours service and within 2h I had a technician at my doorstep replacing the machine. Impeccable service. Incredible nice people. We are very happy with their service. Thank you!

Langwarrin vic

• 2 answers
  • 1 helpful vote

Mobility scooters

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 26, 2018

I bought my scout sport Quattro mobility scooter on eBay.
The scooters are great for use indoors or footpaths.
I bought mine because it folds up into 4 pieces an fits in the boot of my wife's Toyota Carolla.
It's just like pride Gogol only it has bigger batteries an gos further and its lighter to lift and it cost cheaper.
Carrys a 140 kg man no probs free delivery from nsw in 5 days.
A good investment I think.
Thank you ils!

Melbourne

• 1 comment
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Faulty product received & poor service to resolve

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2017

Not impressed with service. Has caused great inconvenience and disappointment for an elderly person, looking forward to receiving this “aid” but was faulty. Online order for Seat Assist Lift Up Cushion placed. Track order facility on their website stated order “completed”. We hadn’t received item so not completed. Misleading info. Online chat rep stated I’d be contacted regarding progress of order. No response. I emailed, no response. I called and was advised item on back order and would be sent from another store to them & sent to me. ETA 5days. Order was received today, and upon opening it, discovered it’s faulty, 3 screws are missing & no instruction manual (used item, not brand new). I emailed, no response. Called service/repairs and was told they can’t resolve this, I’d have to wait until “someone” is available. Meanwhile the elderly person who was looking forward to receiving this aid is disappointed as its faulty causing her more pain (aid would’ve helped relieve her pain) and will have to wait a lengthy period of time for a replacement. I’m still waiting for a callback.

Sydney

• 2 answers
  • 6 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Great product but hit by follow-up promotional material

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2017

I purchased an electric recliner armchair with lumbar support via the internet. The product is everything which was claimed so I am happy with the purchase decision and delivery was very fast (and free). The only negative is the receipt of several sets of follow-up promotional material by email when I clearly asked for none. Then I had to unsubscribe several times before it took effect. Other than that the company, ILS, provided an excellent service.

Sydney

• 5 helpful votes

Excellent Turn Around Time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2017

I purchased a mobile bed rail for my elderly mother which was delivered within 2 days..
Should you need hospital equipment to aid disabled or elderly people I can confidently say go through independ living
The Equipment is of good quality, priced reasonably and you can be shire it will arrive in a timely manner.