melbourne

• 4 comments
  • 1 question
  • 21 helpful votes
Private message

good overall, but need some improvement

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2017

It is very comfortable and good car seat. Padding is excellent and the colour is great.
Price is cheap compared to other brands and it is always on sale from Baby bunting and other online stores. So just do a price match if you can't find it in your local shop.
Highly recommended.

Purchased at: Baby Bunting

Easy to install, clean and slimline

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2017

Love this car seat and have now purchased a second one. It is for 6 months plus and has plenty of padding that can be removed as child grows. We have only just taken out the head padding for my soon to be 4 year old who is quite tall. Installing is easy and it quite a compact size. Good value for money.

Purchased at: BabyFrugal

Adelaide

• 2 answers
  • 7 helpful votes

Highly Recommend the Comfi Caprice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 05, 2017

We had to buy another car seat as we have twins and needed to upgrade from carrier to a 6month to 8year seat. We looked around at a number of seats, and came across some good reviews for this one. We have had it for a month now, and no issues at all. We purchased in Black as i reckon the orange colour would get dirty easier. The straps are very good quality compared to other brands we had tested.

As we have twins and another child, fitting 3 car seats in the back of car can be a challenge, but this one although not slim line, actually fitted in well.

Oxley

• 1 answer

Safe for 6mth+

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 06, 2017

Bought this thinking it was able to be rear facing but wasn't. Meant we had to wait a little longer but that's okay. Great value for money and the padding is fantastic. Easy to install and move between cars if needed and really easy to wipe clean. I haven't needed to remove the padding to clean it yet. Keeps my child very safe and secure with minimal movement once clipped in tightly.

Purchased at: Baby Bounce

CHESTER HILL

Love this car seat!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2017

Very easy to unstal, keep clean.. and my boys love their car seat... easy installation meaning i can move the seats when required between my car and the grandparents. Adjustable height so the kids can use them for extended periods. Would highly recommend this car seat to anyone looking for a safe reliable and affordable seat.

Tasmania

• 2 answers
  • 3 helpful votes
Private message

Great seat for little ones.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2017

I bought this seat when my daughter was 3mths shy of turning 4. She was too tall for her existing seat, but still needed to legally be in a harness. Also as she was my first, there were future babies in the making for which we could pass this seat onto without having the extra cost of purchasing another 0-4yr old seat. It was a win, win, so I bought 2, one for each car.
As a harnessed seat, I couldn't fault it. Great comfort, plenty of padding with an added head piece, even a cup holder which can go on either side. Easy to install, firmly fitt
ing to the contours of the seat recline, and I have had this in both a Ford Territory and RAV4. My son who now uses it, looks like he is in a rocket ship, so comfy and secure! He doesn't look uncomfortable when sleeping either.
My disappointment in this seat was when I converted it into a booster only, without the harness. Although my daughter had reached the required markers, the seat belt path comes over the top of the seat instead of near the shoulder, which resulted in the seatbelt often rubbing on her neck. There is a seat belt guide provided with the seat, but as it can only be inserted into the last 'harness belt' hole, it was below the point she needed to have the belt sit. Plenty of research on this seat found that others had similar problems.
My only other complaint was in my choice of vehicle. In the Ford Territory, there were no issues, but in the RAV4, the seat belt wouldn't extend long enough to use it as a booster, because of the seat belt path it had to take. When I replaced the seat with another booster (InfaSecure Vario Treo) I had no issues.

Purchased at: My Baby Warehouse

Glenmore Park

• 4 answers
  • 2 helpful votes

Awesome baby/booster seat

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2017

I bought this car seat for my granddaughter when she was 9 months old. It kept her very comfy with the padding and when she slept her head didnt flop around or fall to the side with head padding. I used the very same seat for her until she was 8 yrs old. I have since then bought another seat, as I was a proud grandma of a 2nd and 3rd granddaughter. So I use them for my 2 yr old and 5yr old girls. These seats have stood the test of time. They are both still in fabulous condition. I purchased a new cover for the original seat when my secon d grandbaby was born so that she could have something new, from Infasecure, so now I have 2 seats and 3 covers all in pink.... very easy to remove the covers wash and put back on. The seat itself is easy to put in and remove. I love the side impact protection and I love the different colours you can buy. a great car seat and booster - well recommended.
If i had to complain about anything, it would be that I would love to see the seat recline more for when it is changed to forward facing.

Great carseat

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 12, 2016

I got this at my baby shower and its fantastic, however I lost the instruction leaflet and would like to know when my 5 month old can change from rear facing to front facing. Normally, I know its supposed to be 6 months but my daughter is nearly 7kgs and 65cms long so her feet are hitting the back car seats. If anyone has any info for me, that would be great. Thanks.

Ipswich

• 1 answer
  • 5 helpful votes

Excellent car seat!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 28, 2016

Had a major car accident yesterday in our Holden Captiva and had my 18month old daughter in this seat. She is completely fine and Not injured and not a single scratch on her. I would HIGHLY recommend this car seat to anyone looking at purchasing it. very happy with this product!

Purchased at: My Baby Warehouse

5 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Adelaide

• 10 helpful votes

my daughter wasn't hurt

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2015

We had a car accident which wrote off our Pajero. My 3 year old was in this seat and she wasn't hurt at all didn't even say anything was sore. We could see the seat took some impact but I'm sure it was because of this seat that she wasn't injured at all.

10 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 2 questions
  • 6 answers

Great Seat. Very Happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 14, 2015

We bought the Toys r Us specific version called the Classique. it only comes in 2 colours but the mouldings etc are all the same as the Comfi Caprice. I checked this directly with Infa-Secure. I love that its an Australian seat designed for Australian standards (not adapted) and Australian company. My daughter (3) loves her 'Big Seat', She is comfortable in it for long car trips and can easily fall asleep in it with no problems.
We have purchased 2 of these so we don't have to take it out from one car to another and got them on special for $200 each. very happy with them.

1 of 2 pages

I absolutely love this car seat but i need a new cover does anyone know where i can get one? Thanks

Kel asked on Feb 22, 2017

Does anyone know if this seat will fit in the back seat of my Audi TT? I'm currently using maxi cosy capusule in reverse poison and find it takes up too much room and can't use passenger seat due to width. Any answers would be much appreciated

Mineeff asked on Jan 25, 2017

Hey so I'm finding my infa secure convertible car seat doesn't go back very far, I have a 5 week old using it and even with the pads on the straps her head rolls forward in it and it's tilted back as far as it can go. Is there anything I can do about this?

Jods88 asked on Dec 27, 2016

Answer this

Hi, this seat is only suitable for babies 6mths and older as it it an upright and forward facing seat. For safety I would suggest another seat or a capsule for a 5 week old baby.

It says on it from 0 to 4 years but that makes sense. I have a capsule that I use in my car so il just transfer the base over to my partners when I want to use his. Thanks

See all 20 questions about InfaSecure Comfi Caprice