best for extended harness

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2017

After a car accident this year my daughters car seat was replaced and i got this one. its is a bit heavy but easy to install and my daughter is so comfortable in it. my daughter is almost 4 and i love that i can keep her extra safe until she is 8 in this harnessed to 8 seat.

Verified Purchase

Wouldn't choose any other carseat!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2017

I am so impressed with this carseat - safe, sturdy, easy to adjust, and high quality. My 1yo daughter is very comfortable in this seat, never complains and falls asleep easily. The cover is easy to take off and clean, and put back on. It's a very tall seat, obviously as it lasts until 8 years old, but this adds to my peace of mind as her head looks quite protected. Fits in our Triton perfectly. It's worth the price tag!

Purchased at: Toys R Us / Babies R Us

Verified Purchase

Wish I'd gone straight for this one.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2017

I only purchased this seat for my 5 month old son, 2 days ago! And I wish I'd gotten it sooner! I didn't do the best job at installing, as I've never installed a 'normal' seat before, only ever capsules. (I had it fixed by a professional.) But as soon as he pointed out the mistakes I realised I was just rushing to get it in my car and get back home.
My sons outlook on traveling has changed dramatically!!! He is so much comfier and happier!
As for cleaning and maintenance, I've not had to do any of that yet. So we'll see what happens
Definitely worth the price!!! Though I did manage to get it $160 less than normal price.

The ultimate seat

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2017

This is simply the ultimate car seat. Install is super easy, and simple to get tight. It's so quick to adjust the ahr and straps for different kids making it perfect for my fdc and designed with best practice is ideal.
Every child I've had in them, from newborn to 8 has been complimentary and comfortable. I love the fabrics and colour choice and it's easy to remove and wash covers.

No complaints we love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2017

I bought this around 4 years back. It is pretty solid and used in all set ups (reverse for baby) and for toddler. It is very easy to set up, change the settings and clean. The fabric is of high quality and can be removed and washed in washing machine (at least we did and it is fine :))

Sydney

• 1 answer

Most Comfortable Car Seat for my Bub

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2017

Easy installation, Very easy to clean the seat. My Bub loves going for long car drives and often falls asleep. We purchased this when my Bub was 2 yrs old and he is now 4 and still travels comfortably in it. We bought 2 at a discount and they work very well. It tilts and makes it really comfortable for my bub.

• 1 comment

Good quality

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2017

At first it was kind of difficult for my husband to install it in the car but it was fine. Our baby is comfortable using the car seat especially the way it is designed but just the head part doesn't fit perfectly. At the end, we are still satisfied of purchasing this car seat.

Purchased at: Baby Bounce

Verified Purchase

Great seat but quite wide

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2017

I found the seat really easy to install and my son loved it. You can take the fabric off when it's still installed which is helpful when it needs a wash. Not so easy if it's jammed in with three across. I'm really happy with the seat however the width was greater than what they have on their website and if I had known this before purchasing I may of considered a different seat.

Purchased at: Ababy

Adelaide

• 1 helpful vote

Great Car Seat

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2017

We have the red model (Vera) of this car seat and have been really happy with it. My daughter is 3 1/2 and likes to sit rear facing and in this seat she easily fits and can have a nap as it tilts far back too. It is not too wide and I have been happy with all infasecure seats purchased on the past so feel that this is worth the money.

perfect for 0-8 year car seat, transformer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2017

Bought it when baby u us is on the clearance, the original is 4xx on the price tag, got is half price.
the seat is easy to install, and it could transform into 3 different tyres.
0-12 month rear facing, infant carrier
1-4 front facing, baby seat
4-8 front facing ,boost seat
with this, we do not have to pay for the extra car seat when the baby is growing up.

for its quality and price, thumb up for this one.

Great carseat!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2017

Have had this carseat for 10 months. Very easy to install, pull all the covers off (washing) and putting back on. My daughter was premmie and this seat worked well with an additional soft head support. She is now a very tall little girl 78cm at 11months and has only just hit the shoulder height to turn the seat. She has plenty of room with seat rear facing and will be left that way for so time yet.
We have one seat in a VW Tiguan and another in a Pergeot 308. We are not short people and have no issues with the passenger front seat in either c
ar. The seats are in a comfortable position and you can't recline them back a lot - but we have never done that pre carseats.
Easy to get the baby in and out of the seat. Good recline for her, sleeps comfortably if she falls asleep. Easy to adjust the shoulder harness straps and head support - one handed.
With baby number 2 on the way have trialled the grandeur treo (RF mode) behind the driver seat with no issues. Have tried this carseat in my sister's prado - doesn't fit!!

Purchased at: Bubs Baby Shops

Gold Coast

Love

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2017

This car seat is everything I want and need to keep my baby safe on those exciting short or long car trips. Not only is it bright and colourful its compact enough to fit in a smaller car, it is both forward and rearward facing so birth to 4yrs and comfortable what more could a mum want?

1 of 3 pages

What is the recline like forward facing? I am onto my 3rd car seat with my 4 year old and cannot find anything so her head doesn't slump forward whilst asleep - latest is safe n sound maxi guard sict and not overly happy about it. Thank you :)

Spezza asked on Nov 19, 2016

Answer this

Hello. The recline isn't too much forward facing. My daughters head does slump when asleep in this car seat.

Hi there, the recline forward facing isn't great either. We think it is slightly better than some other seats but there's no way that head flop is eliminated as was claimed at release. Also, at full recline (which there's not much difference from no recline to full), the seat is slightly less secure when installed than it is when no recline. Hope this helps. Thanks

The Grandeur has 9 recline positions in forward facing mode. More often than not 'head flop' is caused by a car seat that is not adjusted to suit the child's size.
Make sure your car seat is installed correctly, and the straps are adjusted so that they are coming from at or just above the shoulders to prevent head flop.

What is the safety rating out of 5 for rear facing and forward facing with the grandeur Vera?

Loggy asked on Jun 04, 2016

Answer this

It hasn't been independently tested on the CREP website yet, being such a new seat on the market. So it doesn't have a rating as of yet, but Infasecure claim their extended reward facing range to be their safest seats yet.
I also bought the Quattro treo for my baby and I love both these seats. After countless hours of research on car seats I truly I believe extended reward facing is the way to go.

Product Details