Really good prodect

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2018

This is really a good product; My son sleep a lot during travelling and this is really comfortable for baby to fall asleep. This product is easy to fit and fits almost all cars. This product has strong fastening belts and tuff material, very easy to clean and you can even wash it up.

Purchased at: My Baby Warehouse

Great choice for ERF

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 05, 2018

I purchased this seat for both my children as I wanted them to rear face for as long as possible and also save money on having to potentially purchase harnessed booster seats after purhasing 0-4 car seats. I am very much impressed with the extended rear facing options and my 2.9 yr old son is still below the first label “must rear face below this label”. With quite a few cms before reaching the “must forward face above this label”. We have the Treo models and the fabrics are nice and cool, and easy to clean. The installs are very easy and we love the lift and turn feature to easily adjust strap heights for the harness.

Purchased at: Bubs Baby Shops

Brisbane

Love these seat!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2017

As a growing family of 7, installing and moving seats is surprisingly easy. 5 out of 7 are rear-facing, 4 x 4 year olds and a 7 month old bubba. Two of our four year olds (on girl and one boy) are soon to move out of their rear-facing as they have nearly hit the height limit and are at the weight limit now. In our old car, we could easily fit three across. At the moment I am able to fit 4 across the back of my minivan if I needed too.

Perth

• 3 helpful votes

Great seat

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2017

Most importantly I find this to be safe and comfortable for my daughter. However I’ve found it hard to install myself so i’ve Paid to have it installed professionally. I’ve looked at the instructions and I don’t think their very clear. Like I said though my daughter likes sitting/sleeping in it, while being nice and secure which is the priority.

Easy To Use

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2017

Baby loves being in the car. Bubs is 1 and still rear facing and not bothered by it. I’m glad they came out with an extended rear facing seat as safety is of utmost importance to me! It’s also the only harnessed booster seat on the market at the moment which really appealed to me. I find it easy to use which is great!! I bought this and my other child’s car seat from Baby Carriages in Glenhuntly as they always work out to be the cheapest!

Best seat we've had!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2017

We purchased two to be able to fit three across in our Hyundai ix35. They are amazing seats, simple to install and uninstall, easy to pull apart to clean. The headrest seems narrow at first, but there is plenty of space around my five year olds head and he is extremely comfortable.

Purchased at: Banana Baby

Somerville

Verified Purchase

Great seat and easy to adjust

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2017

We purchased this seat for our 3yr old to keep her harnessed as long as possible.
The seat is very easy to adjust and just as easy to install.
She is comfortable in the seat but her head does flop forward when she falls asleep, for this reason I'd never put a younger child in the seat while ff.

Purchased at: Baby Bounce

This seat is perfect my five year old daughter has autism and will happily sit in this seat

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2017

Seat is easy to install , cleaning is fairly easy because covers can come off , extremely happy with this seat my tiny four year old up to my tiny 9 year old can both use the same seat by just adjusting the head read ( which you can do while the seat is installed )

Purchased at: Harvey Norman

• 1 comment
  • 14 helpful votes

Verified Purchase

Grandeur Treo

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2017

I have just brought the Grandeur Treo to replace my previous car seat following a car accident. I brought the Treo so the child could remain in a harness as this car seat is supposed to fit up to a large 8yr old ... but we have found the head support is far too narrow. The 5year old fits the Evolve no problem but his head is too wide for the Treo. There seems to be a large gap between the head support and the seat ...

Purchased at: Baby Bounce

Comments

We have replaced the Infasecure Grandeur Treo with the Infasecure Emerge Treo and couldn’t be happier.

Nsw

Highly recommend.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 28, 2017

I absoutley LOVE my Infa Secure Grandeur. They are easy to install, with AHR, extended reward facing ERF, easy adjust harness, and comfy fabric for long car trips. I recommend this seat to all of my first time mum friends. I have the Grandeur in my Holden Captiva lz with no issues! Purchased from Babies R us!

Purchased at: Toys R Us / Babies R Us

• 1 review

Sturdy and reliable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 25, 2017

We decided on this car seat as it has the option to grow with my child instead of getting a new one at 4 years. The seat is extremely padded and looks comfortable, it also has the head rest part for extra support. Surprisingly the seat was easy to install unlike some other brands I have had. I couldn't fault this seat.

Incomprehensibly awkward - Grandeur Metric

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2017

The instructions are rather difficult to understand the basics of installation or usage. Colour coded tags don't make sense with seat belts. Top tether is only to stop the seat moving forward and the seat is very unstable in the car. Very cumbersome head rests for the poor baby. Access is really restricted in the rear facing mode. No salesperson knew anything about the thing or what it was good for, seemed a popular brand with a hefty price so it sounded like a quality seat. - Wrong!
It also needs isofix in this day and age.

Townsville

Safe baby seat

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2017

I purchased this seat without knowing much about baby seats, however it had a good name and a big price tag to boot so figured it must be good. The seat was easily installed into our new car, however I wish it had isofix so it could be even easier to install in my new car. Baby is very comfortable in the seat, however I am looking forward to turning it to forward facing as it can be difficult to put baby in over the car straps.

Purchased at: Toys R Us / Babies R Us

• 1 question
Private message

The perfect grows with you car seat

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2017

My daughter has been in this car seat since we brought her home from hospital. It is so adjustable as she has been getting taller and is user friendly. My only issue is that her head seems quite low in the headrest section when adjusted to have her shoulder straps just above her shoulders. The removable washable inserts are a life saver!

Purchased at: Baby Kingdom

Amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2017

I love this seat. I originally bought it for my 2 year old and was going to use his 0-4 seat for the new baby but now I want to swap the 0-4 and just use as a spare seat. Super easy to use and install! So glad we bought it and can't wait to get the second one for my eldest

Wollongong

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2017

Hats off to a company that has made extended rear facing more comfortable considering how much safer it is!
I feel like this seat ticks all the boxes, it is narrow and I can fit 3 seats across in a Mazda CX-5, it has great padding options, easy install, easy shoulder adjustment, extended rearfacing, extended harness, and the head support seems great. Overall it feels like a good quality and excellently safe car seat, I'm impressed by how far this has come in the 5 years since buying my first car seat.
I chucked my almost three year old in rearfacing mode and she was comfortable, although yes those legs are getting a bit long.
A 0-8 car seat with great features and safety, you can't really lose!

• 2 helpful votes

Excellent car seat

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 24, 2017

This car seat is so easy to install. The seat is very comfortable. The fabric is machine washable and is quick drying. The infant headrest is snug fit but it's a safety feature so cannot complain about that. Was on special at baby bunting, got it at a bargain price! Very happy!

CALIFORNIA GULLY

I LOVE this car seat

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

I own quite a few car seats, and the grandeur is by far my favourite. the easy adjust harness, extended rear facing and extended harnessing. the recline for forward facing is great also. i love the fabric, keeps bub cooler in the hot weather. no more having to worry about an overheating baby!

Brunswick West

• 1 comment
Private message

amazing car seat -Good value for money

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2017

This car seat is a absolute treat and especially with the free installation I got (by baby r us )i had no problem what so ever .Super comfy ,easy to clean and wash to use . With ample room and support and knowing my baby can use it for a long time I think its good value for money

Nsw

• 3 helpful votes

0-8 what more to say

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 05, 2017

My son is super comfy and safe in this seat. It has extended rear facing and 4 point harness. He has ample room and support. It is super easy to use and to install which is great as we need to switch it to a different car often. I emailed infasecure with a question about its use and was amazed at their quick response.

1 of 3 pages

Can anyone provide a review for the Grandeur used by an older child 4+ ? I'm trying to decide if its worth buying a 0-8 car seat or if an older child would be happier in a booster seat anyway. Thanks in advance!

Ren asked on Nov 11, 2017

Answer this

We found the Grandeur Treo headrest too narrow for Mr 5. His head fitted but It was too snug. We instead purchased the Infasecure Emerge Treo and it is great ...we considered a booster but after a recent accident we decided to go with the harness it really depend on the size of the child but I prefer the harness to the seat belt option.

Are the colour inserts changeable? I notice they are on other models abut cannot find if they are on the Grandeur.

Kristen E asked on Sep 25, 2017

Does infaSecure treo fit a mazda cx5 in both rear and foward facing positions?

Jody asked on Sep 05, 2017

Answer this

I think it would be best to go to a store and check if it fits before purchasing one! Hope this helps

Thankyou. I was hoping to buy online as I live at least an hour away from my local store, however I will take your advice and go to a store. Thanks for your prompt reply though

Yes! It does. I have a Cx-5 and I just bought this seat and it fits rear and forward facing, you have to put the passenger seat a bit forward when in rear mode but I find this for any car seat (including capsule). Also I fit 3 car seats across too!

See all 5 questions about InfaSecure Grandeur Treo