Verified Customer Construction End Date: Oct 2017

Satisfactory result of my Dream House

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2017

It all started from Infinity Property Group Sales person with his advise we started our journey to build our house.As promised we received all required office support during construction of our house in all stages.Quality of workmanship and inclusions promised according to contract was delivered.I will recommend this team to all my friends and relatives.
Thanks to Infinity Property Group.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Nov 2017

Dream Come True:)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2017

We are absolutely in love with our new house and incredibly grateful to Infinity for making our dream come true. The quality of building is perfect and all over the management of building very good. construction of custom build house was completed under 6 months, even though communication during the construction is not very good but i an very satisfied with the end product.

We confidentially recommend Infinity.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jul 2017

Excellent house by Infinity.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2017

The quality of construction was excellent. The workmanship quality was great. The staff was very responsive and quick to acknowledge the concerns. Infinity has delivered me my dream (home) and I am really thankful to them for that. They are a really great bunch of people. Always helpful and responsive, which you hardly get into this type of industry. I will definitely go with them again, if I will build another house. Thanks once again Infinity.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Oct 2016

very good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2017

handovered the key before the due date.we could celebrate our christmas .everything was up to the mark no hasseles at all. and the infinity staff were very good at service. kids r too happy when they see their kitty room. family friends asked me couple of times to refer the builder. and i hopefully think 5 to 6 families have already started building with infinity.

Melbourne, VIC

• 1 comment
  • 5 answers

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Oct 2016

THEY WILL MESS IT UP!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 14, 2017

This company is very disorganised. Their staff are very unprofessional. They treat you very nicely before contracts are signed.

1) They have missed 2 handover dates and 2 weeks after the second handover was due, work is still not finished and 3 weeks later no handover still on 04/10/2017.

2) There are so many issues inside and on the outside of the house that still needs to be fixed (2 weeks after sec handover). Not willing to fix or resolve serious issues.

3) Incorrect materials used in the house and we were forced to keep them because they said if they have to change them, we will not get the handover on time.

4) Very poor workmanship - finishing is very poor, missed paint on a few walls and window seals missing and many more things. Painted wrong stain on timber windows and doors. wooden doors looks like dark green paint.

5) Deceptive practices - They make promises and mislead customers to get them to sign contracts. They also didn't install some items from colour selection (bulkheads, shower screens, niches, sliding doors, privacy locks and Front Door).

6) Refuse to cooperate with requirements listed on quotes, colour selection. Heating and cooling vents placed in the wrong places.

7) Lacking communications skill from the start. They never reply to our emails and never answer our calls or call back later. As most of the money is paid.

8) Sales rep told us to add extra's into the building contract for Driveways and landscaping. So that most of their construction Final Payout is covered in the Fixing Stage. No one will speak to you on the phone or reply to your emails from their office once you are close to handover.

9) Progress payment Invoice will be sent to you before even the stage is completed.

We were very excited to move in when the work commenced, we don't have any excitement left as they killed it all during the 13 months of building a single story home (still unfinished on 12oct 17).

PLEASE DO NOT BUILD WITH THEM!!

• 2 answers

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jul 2017

Avoid At Any Cost, Don't Build With Them!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2017

This company is not really in the correct practice to be honest. Their staff if utterly unprofessional. All their nice conversations were only till the contracts are signed. In reality they missed the most important part of your engagement, the client communication. It’ll be a fortune if you get a quick accurate response from them.

Also there were no direct supervisor contact they’ve given me saying it’s their policy. Which means we ended up talking to someone called customer liaising officer who literally know nothing. I was more cross with the construction than their own supervisors. And the customer liaising officer doesn’t know anything about the progress and only respond to me after contacting the supervisor.

Also they’ve done many mistakes at my engagement also dare enough to ask the client to pay for those mistakes done by the builder. Also delayed the delivery by over 20 weeks over the contractual agreed dates.
1. They have missed 2 handover dates and there it was already delayed for over 5 months. And I am not sure whether they know the meaning of “Pre-Handover”.

2. There are so many issues inside and on the outside of the house that still needs to be fixed (after moved in). Not willing to fix or resolve serious issues and they don’t have direct contact except one very helpful person who tries his best but now I heard he’s been asked not to do what he used to do before.

3 Incorrect cabinetry was placed where they asked me to pay to replace or warned about delaying handover. Actually it took 5 months for them to resolve this issue.

4. Very poor workmanship - finishing is very poor, missed paint on a few walls and window seals missing and many more things. Also once after the handover there are so many cement on the garage floor, garage rear door handles were rusted, scuffs on kitchen sinks, floors were popped up the list goes on.

5. Deceptive practices - They make promises and mislead customers to get them to sign contracts. They didn’t do what we asked for and what’s in the plans. Especially the kitchen window length is completely wrong which gives very ugly look at the splash back. Also the tiling on the splashback is wrong but they never wanted to correct.

6. We had the colour selection at the very early stage where even Infiniti didn’t have a proper place to show fittings. The colour selection was done by [name removed] (Owner’s wife) turned up 1/2hr late and pushing us to complete as she wanted to pick the kids. No opportunity was provided at least to check online (Wattyl selector) that we got to know at the last minute and found the façade colours selected are not Grey Naturals but Brown Naturals. [name removed] told the colours we selected are Grey at the time.

7. Lacking communications skill from the start. They never reply to our emails and never answer our calls or call back later. As most of the money is paid. This is their major failure no communication or no direct contact to the Supervisor. Staff at the office are simply puppets know nothing.

8. Their rubble collectors ruined all the drain pipes where the landscaping people to re-plumb most of the broken items. Also they left lot of builder’s rubble that they promised picking them up in 2 days but never turns up that cost me hundreds of dollars to dump them to the pit.

9. Progress payment Invoice will be sent to you before even the stage is completed. But I had the faith on them so I did approve the bank to pay the money. The gap between Lock up 2 and Final payment was 9 months, do you believe that.

We were very excited to move in when the work commenced, we don't have any excitement left as they killed it all during the 15 months of building a home (still lot maintenance to be done). Also this whole engagement was a mess that pressed all of morally, financially and emotionally.

Please do not build with them!!

• 1 answer

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Oct 2017

Infinity Problems Group!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2017

8) [name removed] told us to add extra's into the building contract for Driveways and landscaping. So that most of their construction Final Payout is covered in the Fixing Stage. No one will speak to you on the phone or reply to your emails from their office once you are close to handover.

We were very excited to move in when the work commenced, we don't have any excitement left as they killed it all during the 13 months of building a single story home (still unfinished).

PLEASE DO NOT BUILD WITH THEM!!

Officer

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Dec 2016

Hi all this building company worst because on contract time saying something later doing something d

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2017

Hi, very lazy, unprofessional staff specially supervisor [name removed] big cheater, did not paint my front door, to many cracks in home, not proper painted my home's walls. I tried to make contacts with builder through reception, but i never heard back from them. In 7 months period I made numerous calls for the maintenance, which we are eligible to have done after first 3 months, but no response from receptionist. we are very disappointed.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: May 2016

Terrible maintenance arrangements via receptionist

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2017

They treat you in the beginning like you are the most important person in the Earth, however when it comes to maintenance work , no body cares. There are cracks in tiles in living area , kitchen and bathroom. The outside gutter pipeline is broken ,the fence fall within one week of installation. I tried to make contacts with the builder through reception,But I never heard back from them . In 1 year period I made numerous calls for the maintenance, which we are eligible to have done after first 3 months ,but no response from the receptionist. We are very disappointed . I may have to seek legal advice to resolve the matter, it would wastage of time and money for us.

Verified Customer

A very happy customer - highly recommended!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2016

We are first home owners and this was our very first experience of building/owning a house and hence were very nervous, especially reading all negative reviews of large scale builders.

We approached Infinity builders back in Sep-15 and our experience has nothing but pleasant since then to the time we took possession of our house. We met atleast 10-15 builders and finalised Infinity not only because of their best value deal and the amount of quality inclusions but also due to their friendly nature and advise while working through our contract specifications. They were not at all pushy like other builders and that is what made us finalise our build contract with them.

Our house build started during late Jan-16 and was finished by the end of June this year (i.e., around 5 months). We are very happy with the quality of work and everything is as per the specifications. Everyone who has visited our house since we moved in comments on the quality of workmanship and how well the house has been made. Even our neighbours who built with renowned builders cannot stop gushing about our house and when they get to know how much we paid for the same, I am sure they feel a bit cheated by their respective builders. :-)

I would say that they were not as organised as some big builders who provide regular email updates about the status of your house build but I was able to call Infinity anytime and speak directly with the owner (Mark) or Josh - who finalised our contract to get upto date status. I was happy to make a few cents phone call instead of paying additional thousands of dollars to get those emails. :-)

It has been a month since we moved into the house and have come up with a list of about 5-6 minor items to be fixed during initial 3 months period (e.g., some chipped paint job, one of the stove lighter stopped working, etc.) - which will probably be done by the appliance company anyways.

So, I would definitely recommend Infinity group to anyone looking for an excellent build quality at the best price. We won't hesitate to go to Infinity to build our next house, obviously after comparing the market. :-)

Botanic Ridge

• 1 answer

Making dreams come true

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 29, 2016

I chose Infinity Property Group to build my new home and I couldn't be happier. Their service before, during and after construction was fantastic, I couldn't have asked for anything more. They are always there to answer any question or make any change I requested without a drama. Construction took less than four months and I was presented with an amazing new home. Thanks Infinity!

A+++ Quality & on time Completion

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 09, 2016

We are very satisfied Happy that we had chosen to Build our dream home with Infinity Property Group, very well managed and qualified team, Excellent customer service. Highly Recommended to all. Infinity has completed our home in less than 4 months. I love their professional approach from beginning till completion. quality workmanship and no surprises. They helped me a lot even I had no idea about what to do.

Flexible Building Group

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2015

We are very happy to work with Infinity Property Group. They are friendly, flexible and excellent people. We highly recommend Infinity Property Group to anyone who like to make their dream home on time and with best quality. We are satisfied with customer service and build quality is great. Our home is our big dream and it came true. Thanks to Infinity. Jude and Anne

My new home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 09, 2015

I am very happy with the people at Infinity for my new home. I had a lot of questions and they helped me all the time. Everything is very new and looks good. Infinity helped when I did not know what to do and talked to me like a person and I felt very welcome. Thank you to Infinity Building Group.

We LOVE our new home!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 22, 2015

We appointed this builder after being referred by a friend and we are so pleased that we did. We love our new home, the quality is fantastic and the kids love the separate playing areas. We took our plan to Infinity and they made some changes because we weren't totally happy with the layout. This builder was totally professional from the beginning to the end and took us through the entire process step by step, which was a relief because we know stressful building a home can be. We are wrapped and would like to recommend Infinity to anyone wishing to build.

Happy customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2015

I built my home with Infinity Building Group and I am very happy with everything. My home is lovely just what I wanted and all the staff were really helpful and friendly all the time. I had a couple of maintenance things to fix a few months later and they took care of them quickly. I would say to everyone build your home with Infinity Building Group.

CRANBOURNE EAST

• 3 helpful votes

Well Done

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2015

We were more than impressed with Infinity team from start to finish of our new home. They were helpful and courteous and very flexible to work with. Their guidance and advice were great help to choose what we wanted. We had few changes during the build but did not feel any pain like our last time. We are extremely happy and would not hesitate to recommend to anyone.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 3 helpful votes

Great job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2015

Extremely happy with the job given that this is my third has and the other two were built by other builders.
We were out of the ground in record time, construction was under four months, the quality is the best we have had and the maintenance was performed smoothly even given that we have tenants in the house.
I am more than happy to recommend Infinity Building Group to anyone

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Verified Customer

Warning, Warning,Warning. Stay away and dont become a statistic like us

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2013

As much as I don't want to, I will be as civil as I can. After seeing other peoples comments we felt that our story should be heard in order to save other people. Where do I start? First of all the owner of this company [name removed] is as much a builder as I am a rocket scientist. I am a trady myself and honestly I don't think this bloke even knows what a hammer looks like. Stay well clear unless you want to become a statistic because when a problem pops up which it will, as it did with us, this builder is brilliant for shutting shop and stoping all communication. Especially if its going to cost the company any money. even when its clearly their fault. Be very careful with this builder ([name removed]) because when ever we tried to contact him he never returned phone calls, was never in and didn't respond to my or my girl friends emails. Once deposit was paid and contract signed all communication stoped. As in previous reviews I must agree that the only language this builder speaks is Vcat. If we could have our time again the only thing we would change is that we would have avoided this builder like the plague. Honestly we could go on and on but we think people get the picture about this company.

8 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 1 comment

More than impressed

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 30, 2013

Mark and his team went out of their way from the start. Designed the house as we wanted with plenty changes along the way. We understand why things can take longer, we had 2 weeks plus of rain. Infinity had great choices Well done! Would been easier if they had a display home to look at

+ Had no problems

- weather held up things for about 3 weeks

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments

now have a display in Cranbourne

1 of 2 pages