Review rating:
Filter By:

Connection Type: NBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

First to deliver what they say

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2017

Was originally quiet worried about signing up for another ISP after my nightmare with Optus but after spending 4 weeks with these guys i am amazed at their level of customer service and how well the entire process went. I have been getting speeds consistently above 90mbps in peak and non peak times. I would recommend them to anyone looking to get away from the lies of the big guys.

Comments
Infinity Telco Official

Thanks David, we're happy to see that you're enjoying your service with us. Let us know if theirs anything else we can help you with! Adam.

Connection Type: NBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

Speedy connection and great quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2017

Had troubles with my previous RSP so did my research and infinity seemed the goods. Got in contact with the team and they had my connection up and running within the same day as application. Connected during peak times and speed was very very good. Highly recommended

Comments
Infinity Telco Official

Great to see another happy customer, thanks Shane! Adam.

• 1 review
  • 2 helpful votes

Connection Type: ADSL/ADSL2+

Excellent Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 08, 2017

We have connected an ADSL2+ Phone Bundle, unfortunately the Naked ADSL is not available in our area/apartment. But regardless, the pricing of Infinity Telco is quite reasonable and cheaper compared to the other company's additional fees.

What I love about the company is that Jake (General Manager) is very hand-on with the business. He provides excellent customer service and genuine support to his clients.

I've signed with them last month, took a bit longer due to the change of product bundle but I reckon it would take 2 weeks or a little over that normally.

So far the service is great and stable, so positive reviews from me.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Infinity Telco Official

Happy to see that ADSL2+ is still a working product! Thanks Diamond. Adam.

Connection Type: NBN FTTB (Fibre to the Building)

Best by far

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2017

I delt with a guy named Jake, he went above and beyond to help get our nbn connected. We Had troubles after moving into a new area. We were with telstra for 5 years at our old place, when we moved they were of no help to get us connected, so I did my research from this site and used telco infinity, very happy with there support. Definitely worth there 5 stars! Thanks team.

Comments
Infinity Telco Official

Thanks Daz, we try quiet hard to ensure our processes are smooth and service is stable, reliable & less peak congestion. Adam.

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Awesome company, true personalised service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 22, 2017

I chose to go with my NBN service through Infinity Telco after reading great reviews locally on Facebook, and they have exceeded all of my expectations completely. I have not encountered a company that provides this level of service in a long time. With all staff based in Australia, which is also rare, the communication with both their enquiry and tech support people is easy and effective, with honest, helpful information. Overall all, Infinity adopt a very customer-centric approach, and I thoroughly recommend them.

4 Weeks of stressing the connection and not a single issue

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2017

I used to work for an ISP many years ago, and I'm well aware that the NBN itself is rarely the issue but usually the carrier (re-seller) either not buying enough bandwidth from NBNco (CVC) or upstream bandwidth from their upstream providers. A few minutes chatting with the guys at Infinity and I was confident in their network infrastructure and team.

NBN was activated in my street just as I moved in. I had spoken with another "competent" RSP and they advised I couldn't get my NBN service activated as the previous tenant at my house left their Naked ADSL connected. Several phone calls, 2 weeks and a TIO complaint later and their solution was to install my own ADSL service and churn it to FTTN. (at my cost)

One call to Infinity and they saw the same problem the other RSP saw and said "they would sort it" and they did. No more calls. No needing to get my FNN or plug in devices to find my connection.. Infinity just solved the problem and I was online within a few days.

Other pluses.
* No overseas call center.
* Contention ratios are FANTASTIC, I can still pull 100mbit during weekends and peak.
* Great, honest and knowledgeable staff

Comments
Infinity Telco Official

Thanks James, yes we ensure enough CVC capacity is purchased to enable a stable network with quality speeds. Adam.

Melbourne

• 4 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN HFC (Cable)

Best ISP ... awesome in every way!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2017

I was looking for an ISP for NBN after being very disappointed with the speeds with my previous provider, which were awful, and discovered Inifinity Telco. From the moment I contacted them through live chat they have been nothing short of amazing. They answered all my questions with honesty and transparency and assisted me with my previous provider. The whole process was effortless and hassle free. I had the modem within days of signing up and was switched over exactly the day and time they said I would be. Customer service is impeccable. Every call, every email answered and the wait time for calls is 5 mins max. They take the time to get to know you and treat you with care, like a friend even ... no sales pitch. They even looked into alternative payment methods for me when I asked and they are Australian. Brilliant!

I am now hitting internet speeds of around 93/38 mbps whereas with the previous provider I was only hitting around 19/20 mbps.

I can't speak highly enough of these guys. I am recommending them to all my friends and I have already 3 households ready to sign up. If you are looking for a great local ISP look no further. Best ISP! Nothing compares to them!

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Infinity Telco Official

Thanks Desi! Looking forward to seeing your friends and family come on-board! Adam.

• 1 review
  • 2 helpful votes

Awesome ISP!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

Signed up initially with Infinity about 2 weeks ago, that all went well we were switched over within 4 hours, connection was stable and very fast through peak hours, customer support is perfect.

We had one small issue where another ISP had churned us away from infinity when we had already canceled the order with that isp (this was before we had found infinity and decided to go with them rather then the one had had signed up to), and with the help of Jake we were able to get back to infinity so thanks again for that Jake :)

100% recommended

Hobart

• 7 helpful votes

Connection Type: NBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

Perfect service from enquiry to a fully provisioned service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

Service was connected within minutes and log in details provided within hours of application. Customer service was absolutely outstanding with no pushy sales people.

Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Awesome!! 70Mbps Speeds At Peak Times!! Best ISP Ever!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2017

So i contacted infinity telco for nbn connection. I was promised to be connected on the 17/6/17 and they didn't fail to deliver. Great Service!!! My speeds never drop below 50 mbps and i get 70 mbps on average. Considering its FTTN, that's awesome. They also use a premium backhaul called vocus and that is why we get high speeds due to less congestion at peak times.

So guys... Look no further... Infinity Telco is your go to ISP!!!
Will be recommending to friends for sure.

Brisbane

• 4 helpful votes

Great customer support.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2017

Hate dealing with sales people whom would tell me anything to get a sale. These guys gave me honest answers (not what I wanted to hear, be honest), so am giving them a go. What do you have to lose if you can cancel at any time?

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Private message

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

Amazingly smooth activation process.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2017

After a very helpful live chat to clarify some questions, I signed up for Infinity's 100/40 NBN fibre plan. As I already had an NTD, the setup process was very smooth and fast - within 24 hours the connection was setup and ready to go. Speeds have been great compared to my previous ISP. Customer service was very responsive.

One of the best ISP's on the market. If not, the best. Aus owned & operated

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2017

Started off with internet chat which then continued on as if someone actually cared. Signed up with the NBN FTTN. He even called me during the sign up to confirm a few things.

Fast timeframe for setup and I believe communication is key. As for the speed I cant comment on that until it's active.

The best customer service to date with any provider I have had. No setup costs and no contract means flexibility. Happy to recommend!

Private message

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

Great new nbn isp

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2017

Im one of the lucky ones who has nbn fttp and have been with 2 previous providers. I thought i would give this company a try and since signing up only a few days ago have been a pleasure to deal with. Customer service has been excellent and my current speeds are between 90-95mbps which im happy with. Overall been a hassle free experience.

Brisbane

• 5 answers
  • 8 helpful votes

Connection Type: ISP Fibre

Great Company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2017

FTTP
Kallangur CSA / Petrie POI
No lag, no issues and unlimited
Important everyone must remember Optus is congested, Vocus backhaul is what Infinity Use

Peak 91/35
Other provider 19/20

These guys are great
Local service, local support
No nonsense

Warner, QLD

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

No peak time slowness and aussie support!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2017

Setup process was speedy, had a few issues with NBNCo during setup, however Infinity staff were all over it and kept me informed each step of the way from signup to delivery, via phone, email and Facebook messenger. Total process time ended up being 3 working days. No dropouts since connection, and speed is not fluctuating based on time of day like previous ISP (TPG). Support services so far have been exemplary, being able to speak to someone who understands our language thoroughly is fantastic.