simple, easy, cost effective, quick

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2018

Easy to order, and quick on delivery. I have a canon and never had any issues with ink. Very quick on delivery.

Verified Customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2018

Amazing service! I always go straight to their web page as soon as I run out of ink and have never had an issue. Fast, reliable service.

Perth, WA

• 1 answer

Very good customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 09, 2018

I had an issue with one of the cartridges and they sent me a replacement without any questions. Fully satisfied with the quality too.

Great product, great price.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 01, 2018

I am a repeat customer at Ink Hub. Their prices are the best, fast delivery and good quality ink. I buy the Canon compatible ink, never had any problems. Good quality printing, very happy with the product. i highly recommend Ink Hub, I wouldn't but anywhere else.

Great Products, Service & Delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

I have been using these ink cartridges for some time now and they are great - as is the service. I have recommended them to a number of my friends

Brisbane - Suburb is Geebung

Private message

Great Ink at a great price and delivered so quickly.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2018

I have used other inks from other companies and became very dissatisfied with them and returned to the Printer brand ink. Heard about Ink Hub and tried it. The best thing we did, great price and a great product. If I order before lunch time, it is delivered the next day. This time, we had run out of cyan and the printer wouldn't work until it was replaced. We had the ink the next day and were able to complete a big print job on time. The service is really first class.

Great! So Much Cheaper!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2018

Fast Delivery, Epson printer accepted the new inks, no problem and for the cost of what I would normally pay for 1 new ink cartridge, I got 3 instead.

Cheap, Fast and Working

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2018

I forgot to write this review for a month, but at least I can give an opinion of using Ink Hub's product for a month.

My aim was to find an alternative to the expensive HP OEM ink cartridges for printing large quantities of documents for University study with sensible print quality. Ink Hub has provided the solution.

I ordered two black ink cartridges for the Officejet Pro 8600 Plus (HP 950XL Black Compatible Ink Cartridge CN045AA) and they were delivered within a few days. The printer accepted them (luckily HP's update didn't block them) and printed successfully. While I cannot comment on the quality of printing high-quality images as I only print in 'draft' or rough with 'ink-saving' settings, large images and diagrams were still printed with surprisingly crisp quality, meaning the ink serves as an almost perfect substitute for the HP's OEM ink. With continual printing for a month, the print quality remained constant and there are no errors, faults or complaints from my printer.

From my experience, I can say with confidence that the Compatible Ink Cartridge that I have bought for the Officejet Pro 8600 Plus is an absolute bargain for its great print quality and competitive pricing.

Easy to Order Fast Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2018

Have been ordering cartridges with Ink Hub for home use for many years now. I find the ordering system easy to use and delivery service very efficient.

Great old fashioned Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 05, 2018

Everything exactly as advertised plus excellent articles on workings and cleaning printer heads on website. Good product and fast delivery. This guy deserves to do well. Even puts his name up front. That's honest, good business.

Best service ever !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 29, 2018

Fast efficient service. Queries about suitable product answered quickly. It would be nice if some other organisations were as helpful as Ink Hub. Would avoid a lot of frustration trying to do business online.

Brisbane

Excellent printing results with my Epson WF-7620

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 28, 2018

I have used Ink Hub for a long time, no problems at all, good customer service, and the printing quality is fine. So much cheaper than the EOM items.

compatibility

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 28, 2018

your cartridges are spot on. My canon 5760 readily accepted them.i have bought many 'compatible carts and the printer would not accept them.no problem with yours.It welcomed them.
I will certainly continue buying my carts from you.
clive haddock (very satisfied customer)

Excellent products and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2018

I've ordered online from Ink Hub several times now and the ink has always been delivered so quickly to Brisbane (they're in South Australia). On one occasion, one cartridge wouldn't work in my printer, and after contacting Ink Hub, they immediately posted a replacement free of charge! These guys are now my go-to ink suppliers.

Highly recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2018

Been using Ink Hub for several years. Always dispatched and delivered promptly. The product is cheaper by far and I have never had problems.

Morayfield

Fantastic value and Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 15, 2018

I've been purchasing cartridges for many years and can Highly recommend Ink Hub.
Excellent personal service and very quick delivery.

Exactly as they said.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 08, 2018

I have a Canon MX870 and was sick of paying $$$ for the genuine ink. I ordered the Canon compatible value pack of 5 on Monday afternoon. It was on my doorstep in Manly on Tuesday morning. That's some kind of record. I've only used the large black refill so far, but it works perfectly fine with the other genuine cartridges and the printer didn't mind one bit. The black is very black, and is crisp with no smudging. I can't see myself ever buying the $$$ cartidges again when I can get all 5 compatible ones for the price of 2 genuine. I'll be ordering again.

Excellent personalized service, great price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 06, 2018

This is the first time I have purchased from Ink Hub and first time I'd ever bought ink for a printer. As many would know, most times it's cheaper to buy a new printer. Not with Ink Hub. I also thought I had to buy same brand ink as printer, (glad I didn't go that way$$$) this is not so. My Brother printer took the cartridges no prob. The owner of Ink Hub was kind and knowledgeable in giving me the correct info about this. He couldn't have been more helpful.
Will definitely be purchasing my ink from here from now on. Very happy. Thank you

Look no further for your ink cartridges

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 03, 2018

I've been buying cartridges from Inkhub for many years, very quick delivery, extremely low price, good quality cartridges.. enough said!

Great blog, great advice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 28, 2018

Searching for new printer and came across Ink Hub. Well written blog linking to retailers. Printer purchased and inks ordered here. Easy!

1 of 13 pages

Wow, I've never seen so many stars for a product. Seems too good to be true, but I'm a believer. Well mostly. ha ha. I've had my Epson XP-420 since May 2016. Does anyone know if using using this ink will void my warranty? Thanks.

sydneymidge asked on Dec 06, 2016

Answer this

Hi there
No using generic ink cartridges does not void your warranty. The manufacturers cannot legally refuse to honour your printers warranty. Have a read of this article and follow the link to the legalities of using compatible inks.

Thank you Dean. About a month ago I installed cartridges from Cartridge World and have been happy with the result. However just this week I've had a couple of documents come out with black blotches on the bottom of the pages. I don't do a lot of printing but It caused me to wonder if this was caused by the generic cartridges.
Thanks for responding.

Hi there
It sounds as though the cartridges you bought from Cartridge World may have leaked a little. That is about the only way you could get blotches on your printing.

Can you mix non genuine ink products in your printer along with genuine ones?

Matilda asked on Nov 08, 2016

Answer this

Hi Matilda
Yes you certainly can combine the two without any issues. The only printers which sometimes can give issues are Epson printers. Occasionally you will get a printer which will recognise the difference between the genuine and the generic micro chip which is fitted to the cartridges.

In cases like this simply use all genuine or all generic cartridges. This is not very often the case however it can occur.