Verified Customer

Great product and excellent service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2018

We have been using inkhub product for more than a year now and so far so good. We're very happy with the service with very good product, ordered items always arrived the next day. great savings too!

Great Purchase

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2018

I am very pleased with the speed of delivery however more important to me is the quality of the ink cartridge. I am happy to say that the cartridges fitted perfectly and the print quality is excellent.

Verified Customer

Replace Genuine with Generic Cartridges.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2018

Very happy with the whole order process. Paid with PayPal. Delivery was with Australia Post within couple of days. Previously purchased through Epson delivery out of Sydney sometimes took over 7 business days. Whilst in Germany I came across this web site having purchased a new Epson Printer I did not want to use the genuine cartridge and found the website went through the steps not to update the printer. This was a great help.
One has only to shake the Hub product where one can hear and feel the liquid moving within the cartridge. With the Genuine cartridge there is far less ink within. End result saving on the genuine plus extra product for less. Will report back after the use of the product.

Outstanding Business To Deal With

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2018

This business has impeccable ink cartridges and the service to back them up. The cartridges usually arrive the next day and we are in QLD, so they are definitely on the ball and swing into action the minute an order is placed I would say !!!
Highly recommend using this business......

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2018

Ordered some Brother printer compatible cartridges, they arrived in no time, had a minor problem inserting cartridges, rang the company, phone was answered, all solved, fantastic.

adelaide

• 4 answers
  • 4 helpful votes

finally an honest man

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2018

I have had so much trouble getting inks always had to buy original inks at great expense tried cartridge world brand my Epson xp 820 says error ink incompatible finally found ink hub at Hillbank South Australia went their the man was polite, honest and said if they fail he would refund took them home was sceptical after so many failures but wow they work and print jobs come out perfect well done ink hub Hillbank S.A

Verified Customer

Have been getting my ink for my HP printer from here for years.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2018

Have used generic ink from Ink Hub for years, with perfect results. Photos don't fade and cartridges last a long time. Service is speedy and reliable and I have frequently recommended Ink Hub to friends.

fast ,reliable service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2018

Ink hub I have ordered on line with many times ,their delivery is so quick .Ink works well in my Epson printer ,therefore not spending the$$

Verified Customer

Good quality ink at low cost

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 21, 2018

Got no problem using their generic ink. If you want to save money and want good quality result, then this is the place. Smooth transaction with no hassle for you driving to stores.

Weipa

Ink

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2018

Very happy with my first order, on time & the quality of the product. So I have reordered. Thumbs Up

Ink cartridges

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2018

Have only used Ink Hub a couple of times but I am very impressed with the high quality of their product and the fast delivery. Can't ask for much more than that.

Great service !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

I am amazed at the speed of delivery of my order and the quality of the product. Well done ! Will definately be back . Thank You.

Great Service !!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

I have used Ink Hub for probably my last 4 purchases, i have found them to be very responsive, rapid and efficient service.
The price is also quite good, I would recommend Ink Hub to anyone looking to purchase ink cartridges

Melbourne

Private message

Swift ink delivery, great after sales service and good printer review.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

Hey the ink delivery is superb, and flowing fine 5 months in, but most appreciated was a printer review (Brother) on their website that met my needs, and Dean's response on two separate occasions to queries I had regarding the printer and their ink. You can tell he cares, thanks and good luck! Chris (Melbourne)

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Excellent service and response time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2018

I find it is always a pleasure to do business with this company.
Prompt postage of order always when order placed
Regards Peter

The Best

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2018

My second purchase from InkHub . . . couldn't wish for a better product or service . . . why go anywhere else.
I will be back again.

Sydney

• 2 comments
  • 19 answers
  • 6 helpful votes

Excellent... as usual

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 27, 2018

Ive been dealing with Ink Hub for 5 or 6 years... through about 3 or 4 printers... WHY??
I order, they deliver. Never had a problem. Its as simple as that

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

Wow! Very impressed with this company. Within an hour of ordering on a Fri afternoon I received a message to say my order had been despatched, together with tracking , free postage and a del time of 2 days (to rural Vic). I'm very impressed and will be using Ink Hub from now on assuming the product is as expected.

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

Great Service, best Price and ASAP. The ink cartridges are excellent and of good quality. The service is fantastic.The prices are very good and I will keep going back for more.

Good service, good product, fast delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

Have used Inkhub a number of times and always got good results and faultless product delivered in a timely manner.
I have tried other suppliers but had problems. Not so with this company.

1 of 16 pages

Wow, I've never seen so many stars for a product. Seems too good to be true, but I'm a believer. Well mostly. ha ha. I've had my Epson XP-420 since May 2016. Does anyone know if using using this ink will void my warranty? Thanks.

sydneymidge asked on Dec 06, 2016

Answer this

Hi there
No using generic ink cartridges does not void your warranty. The manufacturers cannot legally refuse to honour your printers warranty. Have a read of this article and follow the link to the legalities of using compatible inks.

Thank you Dean. About a month ago I installed cartridges from Cartridge World and have been happy with the result. However just this week I've had a couple of documents come out with black blotches on the bottom of the pages. I don't do a lot of printing but It caused me to wonder if this was caused by the generic cartridges.
Thanks for responding.

Hi there
It sounds as though the cartridges you bought from Cartridge World may have leaked a little. That is about the only way you could get blotches on your printing.

Can you mix non genuine ink products in your printer along with genuine ones?

Matilda asked on Nov 08, 2016

Answer this

Hi Matilda
Yes you certainly can combine the two without any issues. The only printers which sometimes can give issues are Epson printers. Occasionally you will get a printer which will recognise the difference between the genuine and the generic micro chip which is fitted to the cartridges.

In cases like this simply use all genuine or all generic cartridges. This is not very often the case however it can occur.