5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

Wow! Very impressed with this company. Within an hour of ordering on a Fri afternoon I received a message to say my order had been despatched, together with tracking , free postage and a del time of 2 days (to rural Vic). I'm very impressed and will be using Ink Hub from now on assuming the product is as expected.

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

Great Service, best Price and ASAP. The ink cartridges are excellent and of good quality. The service is fantastic.The prices are very good and I will keep going back for more.

Good service, good product, fast delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

Have used Inkhub a number of times and always got good results and faultless product delivered in a timely manner.
I have tried other suppliers but had problems. Not so with this company.

Ink cartridges - excellent

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2018

The ink cartridges are excellent and of good quality. The service is fantastic, ordered afternoon, delivered next afternoon via P.O. Box. The prices are very good and I will keep going back for more.

• 46 helpful votes

The best there is

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2018

Have dealt with Ink Hub for some time because their ink quality, prices and customer service are all exemplary. Ordered a box of ink yesterday afternoon and it arrived (interstate) 24 hours later! That's excellent service. The cost of my order was $41.00. Out of sheer curiosity I checked a competitor's pricing for exactly the same quantity of ink - $54.00. A good reason for being an Ink Hub customer!!

Top Service and Quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2018

I have been getting my cartridges from Ink Hub for 2 years now and always have my order on the doorstep the next day. Great Service

Verified Customer

Nothing but praise

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 24, 2018

I cannot fault the quality of the ink. Pricing is so much cheaper than the original brand and the website and service is unbeatable. I have purchased toner for my Brother Printer and individual cartridges for my Canon Pixma and they have all worked correctly plus you get the full-size ink cartridges. Highly recommend the Ink Hub.

• 1 review
  • 1 question

Replacement Ink Cartridges

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2018

Prompt delivery interstate. First time user interested in how many prints I get but very good price. Also a quick phone response too.

Hobart

• 1 answer

Great product and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2018

Good product, easy ordering and super fast delivery, and the price is way cheaper, so glad i found Ink Hub

Great service. Great product.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2018

Easy ordering, fast delivery, excellent product! what can i say. Oh, the price is right too. Found the articles very helpful as well. Bought my printer based on their reviews and found it very good advice from professionals who know their printers.

Very Helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2018

Although this is my second order more than happy with the service, as we are a small Business this is so good for us!

• 2 answers
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer

Excellent service, great quality!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2018

Ink Hub provide great service as well as a very speedy delivery. The inks are the best quality at a very good price. Would recommend to anyone! Thanks Ink Hub.

Fantastic service, delivery, prices and advice ... Don't shop anywhere else for your printer ink!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2018

Super fast delivery, quality service, honest advice, fantastic prices and product is as promised. Wouldn't shop anywhere else for my printer ink. Well done, so nice to see real customer service and a company that delivers on its promises ( a rare thing these days). Fully recommend AAAA++++++.

Great Company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2018

Great products and amazing value for money. Had the products the next day, such prompt service. Second time ordering and will do again.

good product reasonable priced

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2018

great service, quality product , easy to purchase . delivery service excellent. have used on many occasions . will continue to use

Great service - no fuss

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2018

I have used this company twice - and Dean has been really helpful both times. Nothing is too much trouble. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Ink Hub.

Excellent prices Excellent products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2018

Have ordered complete sets of ink cartridges for both our Canon printers and the color in the copies are as good as the expensive brands. Great prices and delivery was fast & free.

It does what it says

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2018

Good value with free and fast delivery. What more can I say. Am happy to deal with this supplier and am more than happy to do so in the future.

Disappointed in printer recommendation

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2018

Beware the recommendation of the $69 Canon MG5765. Constant paper jamming after only a couple of days use. Only bought a cheap printer because of this recommendation, perhaps you do get what you pay for. Have no qualms about buying ink here in the future though.

Quick perfect service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2018

Ordered full set of ink for a Brother's printer on Monday night in Melbourne, the parcel was delivered on Wednesday noon, installed them and the printer was running again perfectly with a cost less than 1/8 of the genuine ink.

1 of 15 pages

Wow, I've never seen so many stars for a product. Seems too good to be true, but I'm a believer. Well mostly. ha ha. I've had my Epson XP-420 since May 2016. Does anyone know if using using this ink will void my warranty? Thanks.

sydneymidge asked on Dec 06, 2016

Answer this

Hi there
No using generic ink cartridges does not void your warranty. The manufacturers cannot legally refuse to honour your printers warranty. Have a read of this article and follow the link to the legalities of using compatible inks.

Thank you Dean. About a month ago I installed cartridges from Cartridge World and have been happy with the result. However just this week I've had a couple of documents come out with black blotches on the bottom of the pages. I don't do a lot of printing but It caused me to wonder if this was caused by the generic cartridges.
Thanks for responding.

Hi there
It sounds as though the cartridges you bought from Cartridge World may have leaked a little. That is about the only way you could get blotches on your printing.

Can you mix non genuine ink products in your printer along with genuine ones?

Matilda asked on Nov 08, 2016

Answer this

Hi Matilda
Yes you certainly can combine the two without any issues. The only printers which sometimes can give issues are Epson printers. Occasionally you will get a printer which will recognise the difference between the genuine and the generic micro chip which is fitted to the cartridges.

In cases like this simply use all genuine or all generic cartridges. This is not very often the case however it can occur.