Love These Guys!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2017

Our business has used Ink Hub for many years now and never had a problem. Fast delivery, very good prices, great products [we use compatible cartridges], no problems if you need to exchange and very helpful to chat to. Love Them!

Very efficient!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2017

I bought the ink on Sunday and Tuesday afternoon was in my door. I am really impressed!
Thank you Inkbub Team.

Quality printer cartidges at fair prices.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

The after market printer cartridges that I purchased for my Canon printer work a treat. Quality printing, the inks seem to last similarly to the originals at a much lesser cost. The printer recognises them as originals, no problem.
Delivery was very prompt too.

Very reliable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2017

Inks work every time. Arrive in Queensland within 2 days.
Great value for a very good price.
Have tried inks previously from an other source and they didn't work as well as Ink Hub's ink. Very happy with these inks.

Never thought I would find a business with this prompt service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

Ordered because Ink Hub had the best price. Was surprised how prompt the service was, from SA to Qld next day service. Why would you go and buy ink any other way. Ink Hub made my day. Thank you.

Great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2017

I have been ordering from Ink Hub for many years with different printers and I can always get the cartridges needed and the service is still excellent.

Sydney

• 2 comments

Printer ink pack

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2017

This is the third printer pack we have purchased, the order portal is easily navigated, deliveries are always prompt and packed well and best of all the ink appears to be good quality with great coverage.

Great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2017

Had a question - got response within an hour.
Ordered online, received within 48 hrs.
Fitted ink cartridges into Epson WF-3640 and all working perfectly. No one issue.
Highly recommended.

Excellent Company, excellent price.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

Always receive produce very quickly and at a very good price. They also carry a very large range of cartridges.

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2017

Have brought ink cartridges from Dean at Ink Hub for a number of years and he provides great service and speedy delivery. Thanks Dean

Growth.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2017

I have watched (and been part of) the growth in Dean's company for over 10 years and have seen it reach great heights (what a view). :-) I am a small consumer no doubt, but I keep coming back because I feel very comfortable AND I have never had a problem with the product. Has to be 5 stars. A success story.

Excellent overall

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2017

The 2 canon compatible value packs I ordered were delivered within 2 days! Great compatibility works excellent highly recommend company excellent price!

Bundaberg

• 1 helpful vote

Exceptional Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2017

I am yet to try compatible ink cartridge as I purchased as a spare but what I can comment on is the service. Exceptional service overnight delivery and great price.

Great product fast delivery all round very happy and will do business with again. Thankyou

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2017

The fast delivery and great service will be recommended to all my friends. Last lot lasted for 13 months of printing.

Quality and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2017

Just placed my 3rd order and very happy with quality of cartridges and prompt delivery and good customer service - thank you!

The Only Place to Buy Your Cartridges

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2017

Easy to use site with excellent compatible cartridges and speedy dispatch and receipt of order. The cost of the ink is also great as is the customer service. I can't fault them.

Mornington, Victoria

Private message

Very good Inks and great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2017

I have ordered compatible inks for my printer from Ink Hub for a number of years now. The inks always work well in my printers and the service from Ink Hub is exceptional. This week I placed my order in the afternoon and the inks were delivered the next day, to Mornington, Victoria!
Thank you Ink Hub for your outstanding service.

Replacing faulty ink

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2017

I did my usual order of inks and when they came one had exploded in the packet. I took a photo and told ink hub and they had a replacement ink in the mail at no charge. Great and efficient service. Thankyou.

Verified Customer

Excellent & really helpful customer service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2017

I couldn't be happier with the high level of customer service I received. The owner went above & beyond by helping me to upgrade to a much more user friendly printer after I was having so many issues with mine. He didn't benefit from doing this as he doesn't sell actual printers so it was purely to help out a customer. The comparable inks I have purchased have been on the same high quality standards as the customer service. Great local business, would highly recommend.

cleaning stuff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2017

thank you you saved my printer going into the bin--- the nozzle cleaning stuff works great The product order Friday there Monday Thanks again

1 of 12 pages

Wow, I've never seen so many stars for a product. Seems too good to be true, but I'm a believer. Well mostly. ha ha. I've had my Epson XP-420 since May 2016. Does anyone know if using using this ink will void my warranty? Thanks.

sydneymidge asked on Dec 06, 2016

Answer this

Hi there
No using generic ink cartridges does not void your warranty. The manufacturers cannot legally refuse to honour your printers warranty. Have a read of this article and follow the link to the legalities of using compatible inks.

Thank you Dean. About a month ago I installed cartridges from Cartridge World and have been happy with the result. However just this week I've had a couple of documents come out with black blotches on the bottom of the pages. I don't do a lot of printing but It caused me to wonder if this was caused by the generic cartridges.
Thanks for responding.

Hi there
It sounds as though the cartridges you bought from Cartridge World may have leaked a little. That is about the only way you could get blotches on your printing.

Can you mix non genuine ink products in your printer along with genuine ones?

Matilda asked on Nov 08, 2016

Answer this

Hi Matilda
Yes you certainly can combine the two without any issues. The only printers which sometimes can give issues are Epson printers. Occasionally you will get a printer which will recognise the difference between the genuine and the generic micro chip which is fitted to the cartridges.

In cases like this simply use all genuine or all generic cartridges. This is not very often the case however it can occur.