ACT

• 1 answer

Verified Customer

More inks, much cheaper than the genuine.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2017

I sometimes buy compatible inks for my HP inkjet printer. At the first time, I was not familiar with buying compatible inks because I had experienced bad compatible inks many years ago. So I considered carefully which compatible inks I buy through many data and reviews.
I could find 2 or 3 shops I think it has good quality. Among them, InkHub had a sale condition which is matched I want to buy, it contained 3 times more ink than a genuine cartridge. I couldn't believe it perfectly because they had 3 times more ink and one-third price.
However, after I used it I could trust the inks and the InkHub shop. I didn't find any difference between genuine and compatible inks, even when I printed photos. Very rarely the black ink spreads but the whole quality is very good. Now I have changed my printer but still, I will buy this compatible inks.

Quality Reliability and Prompt Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2017

Received goods within 4 working days, as described and so far works well.
Packaged well and items individually preboxed from supplier.

Best product and service you will ever get.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2017

Ordered one day received in another State next day, not only a great product but the best service ever will all ways be a customer, and on top of all this delivered free, great job Dean, have been customer for many years and will remain so . Kenneth Toohey

Townsville

• 1 helpful vote

Ink Hub are really good.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2017

I have found Ink Hubs' delivery to be fast, their products to be good and well priced and the bloke in charge to be helpful if you need to ring him.

excellence.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2017

I have been using Ink Hub for years ... always fast delivery, good product, great price. Helpful and friendly too.

Adelaide

• 1 comment
  • 1 question

EXCELLENT all the way

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2017

I have been using Inkhub for many years with both Epsom and Canon printers and have never had any problems with their cartridges. They respond quickly, order is sent quickly and they work perfectly. Dean is great to talk to you if you have any issues. what more can you ask AAAAA+++++ all the way

Thanks for the speed of your delivery.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2017

I never realized the YELLOW Ink was so low....& that the Printer [nor Scanner] wouldn't work without it. So the speed of your delivery was fantastic.
It's now all operating again. First time buyer...but I'll be back. Thanks.

Ink Hub is the place to buy your cartridges!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2017

First time purchasing from Ink Hub.
Will be a repeat buyer. Fantastic customer service. Unbelievably super quick postage from Adelaide to Victoria.
And a super cheap price!

Great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2017

Ink Hub is a good example of a reliable and efficient online service. Goods arrive in a day or 2. Amazing.

Excellent product, service and price.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2017

Cheap, fast and efficient. The HP compatible ink cartridges work perfectly and last longer than the hopelessly priced originals.

I am not sure how the originals still sell.

Verified Customer

Great service for a great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2017

Have been using these products and this service for years. Fast efficient delivery, no matter where I have been living. Always very reliable. Thank you Dean.

I trust Ink Hub

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2017

Have tried others, but settled on Ink Hub for their great email support & trouble-free ink cartridges.
Ordering is simple as well. Thank you Dean.

Great product, delivered fast!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2017

I have been buying cartridges from Ink Hub for my Cannon printer for a few years. The quality of the cartridges is very good and the delivery service is exceptional !

Excellent product, service and delivery!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2017

I have been ordering my catridges from Ink Hub for the last few years now and have found the cartridges to be of very good quality (we have an Epson). The delivery has always been exceedingly prompt and the service excellent. I would have no absolutely hesitations in recommending them.

Top class

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2017

Excellent service and excellent product. More than happy to recommend.
This is my second order and have recommended to my family and friends.

VERY FAST & PROMPT DELIVERY

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 01, 2017

Very Fast delivery EXCELLENT JOB GUYS! Always in stock ...and cheaper than the rest !Third time repeat customer here and will be back :)

good product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2017

Excellent delivery, Product good quality, very happy. First time ordering on line by myself, being over seventy not confident in my own ability.

Great products and prompt delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2017

Very easy to navigate website, found what I wanted quickly.
Great products and prices.
Express post, fast delivery.
Highly recommend.

Excellent product and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2017

i bought Canon compatible cartridges and am very satisfied. They work well on my printer - have had no issues. Delivery was super fast too! Will definitely be buying my cartridges from here again.

All good with my printer and Ink Hub

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2017

This is the third order from Ink Hub as I am running 2 Brother printers and all works well with no fuss so far.

1 of 11 pages

Wow, I've never seen so many stars for a product. Seems too good to be true, but I'm a believer. Well mostly. ha ha. I've had my Epson XP-420 since May 2016. Does anyone know if using using this ink will void my warranty? Thanks.

sydneymidge asked on Dec 06, 2016

Answer this

Hi there
No using generic ink cartridges does not void your warranty. The manufacturers cannot legally refuse to honour your printers warranty. Have a read of this article and follow the link to the legalities of using compatible inks.

Thank you Dean. About a month ago I installed cartridges from Cartridge World and have been happy with the result. However just this week I've had a couple of documents come out with black blotches on the bottom of the pages. I don't do a lot of printing but It caused me to wonder if this was caused by the generic cartridges.
Thanks for responding.

Hi there
It sounds as though the cartridges you bought from Cartridge World may have leaked a little. That is about the only way you could get blotches on your printing.

Can you mix non genuine ink products in your printer along with genuine ones?

Matilda asked on Nov 08, 2016

Answer this

Hi Matilda
Yes you certainly can combine the two without any issues. The only printers which sometimes can give issues are Epson printers. Occasionally you will get a printer which will recognise the difference between the genuine and the generic micro chip which is fitted to the cartridges.

In cases like this simply use all genuine or all generic cartridges. This is not very often the case however it can occur.