Brother Ink Cartridges

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2019

Ink cartridges were well priced, easy to order and arrived very quickly, thanks! I will certainly use Ink Hub again when the need arises, Highly recommended.

Reliable products at an excellent price.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2019

Cheap and reliable ink cartridges every time. Easy to order online and quick delivery. I have used the Ink Hub for many years and I wouldn't look anywhere else.

Quick, Cheap, Excellent

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2019

I've been buying printer cartridges from ink hub for years - saved myself heaps in the process and it's so quick and easy and they are totally reliable - never had an issue. Highly recommended.

EXCELLENT SERVICE & PRODUCT

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2019

Ink Hub truly deserves its 5 star rating - arrived promptly, order correct, amazing price, very easy site to use.
Many Thanks
Jan

First time user.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2019

Ordered on Wednesday Package received today fitted test done........ perfect.
Cannot fault product will continue.
Overall the site was ease to navigate.

Great and fast service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2019

Quality ink and fast service at a great price. Why pay more for a great product. Second batch I have ordered.

Good buy & excellent delivery time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2019

First time buying from this company. Can't fault anything - from ordering to delivery (Yorke Peninsula) - all was very quick and simple. Will certainly use again.

great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2019

The most helpful person I have had the pleasure of dealing with. Gave me an answer to all my concerns as this was the first time I have purchased non genuine ink cartridges. Parcel arrived 48hrs after ordering.
I would without hesitation recommend this company. Thank you .

Good, fast service as always

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2019

Products as described. Delivery via AUST Post within 24 hours. Happy to keep coming back, been buying for the last 4 years from Ink Hub.

Sydney, NSW

• 1 comment
  • 1 helpful vote

Great Service So Far

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 06, 2019

I've only ever purchased ink from Ink Hub once and the order came very quickly. I was impressed with how fast it arrived, especially as I needed it asap. At the time I felt that there was a genuine effort on their part to get my product to me as fast as possible which showed me they care about their customers. The cartridges work perfectly fine and much cheaper than Cartridge World.

I notice on Ink Hub's website that they ask customers to please contact them if there's any issues at all etc etc but the wording sounds genuine and I feel that this company actually cares about its customers which is extremely rare these days.

So today I made another order and decided to write a positive review as I believe they deserve it. Unless I have an experience to prove otherwise I would say that they are one of the best companies I have ever purchased something from online.

Ingleburn, Sydney NSW

• 1 answer

Excellent Company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 04, 2019

Would definitely recommend Ink Hub there service is probably the best I have ever dealt with e.g. communication and delivery, order 1 day and nearly always receive the next day.
I use the generic ink cartridges and have never had a problem

Amazing service, excellent product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 18, 2018

I've had problems in the past with 3rd party printer cartridges, but the cartridges I ordered a few days work perfectly, and although I live in country Victoria, the goods arrived within a couple of days of placing my order. I have just ordered some more again now was I'm so satisfied with their products and I want to ensure I don't run out over the Christmas holiday period. Fantastic service, fantastic products, so easy to place and order, and sooo much cheaper than "the real thing"

Don't use anyone else

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 17, 2018

Excellent value for money and great service. I have been using Ink Hub for the past few years and never had any problem

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

Talk about good service, even after I didn't put the right address on my order. A phone call from the company to get it right the ink cartridges arrived the next day. Thank you. Ink Hub.

Works great and fast delivery!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

Ink Hub makes ordering easy, works great in my Epson 320 and very fast delivery, what else do you need! Will order from them again.

• 1 comment
  • 1 question
  • 2 helpful votes

Unbelievable service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

Unbelievable service and quality, pity other online companies don't take a look at ink hub and copy their customer attitude.
Order today and delivered tomorrow time after time and never a delay!
SA to country Qld incredible !!!!!

Fantastic Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2018

These guys know what service is! 300km away ordered by phone at 3:07pm in the post by 4pm and arrived regional South Australia following day - Less than 24 hours! Now not to mention price I paid $29.95 for what I normally pay $57. Deserve a Gold Star for their fantastic business ethics.

Great Product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2018

What a product, you have convinced me to use "Ink Hub" from today on. Ordered from Brisbane and my order arrived Monday morning through Aust Post. Thanks Team well done.

Replacement cartridges

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2018

Always prompt, on time and excellent value for money with cartridges delivered directly to my door. The cartridges also last longer than the manufacturer cartridges.

Verified Customer

My One and Only Ink Supplier!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2018

I have been using Ink Hub as my home and business supplier for about 5 years now. There service is incredible!. Fast Delivery and even when I ordered the wrong cartridge they supplied the right one in my order! I wouldn't go ANYWHERE else. Thanks so much Ink Hub.

1 of 17 pages

Wow, I've never seen so many stars for a product. Seems too good to be true, but I'm a believer. Well mostly. ha ha. I've had my Epson XP-420 since May 2016. Does anyone know if using using this ink will void my warranty? Thanks.

sydneymidge asked on Dec 06, 2016

Answer this

Hi there
No using generic ink cartridges does not void your warranty. The manufacturers cannot legally refuse to honour your printers warranty. Have a read of this article and follow the link to the legalities of using compatible inks.

Thank you Dean. About a month ago I installed cartridges from Cartridge World and have been happy with the result. However just this week I've had a couple of documents come out with black blotches on the bottom of the pages. I don't do a lot of printing but It caused me to wonder if this was caused by the generic cartridges.
Thanks for responding.

Hi there
It sounds as though the cartridges you bought from Cartridge World may have leaked a little. That is about the only way you could get blotches on your printing.

Can you mix non genuine ink products in your printer along with genuine ones?

Matilda asked on Nov 08, 2016

Answer this

Hi Matilda
Yes you certainly can combine the two without any issues. The only printers which sometimes can give issues are Epson printers. Occasionally you will get a printer which will recognise the difference between the genuine and the generic micro chip which is fitted to the cartridges.

In cases like this simply use all genuine or all generic cartridges. This is not very often the case however it can occur.