Great service - no fuss

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2018

I have used this company twice - and Dean has been really helpful both times. Nothing is too much trouble. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Ink Hub.

Excellent prices Excellent products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2018

Have ordered complete sets of ink cartridges for both our Canon printers and the color in the copies are as good as the expensive brands. Great prices and delivery was fast & free.

It does what it says

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2018

Good value with free and fast delivery. What more can I say. Am happy to deal with this supplier and am more than happy to do so in the future.

Disappointed in printer recommendation

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2018

Beware the recommendation of the $69 Canon MG5765. Constant paper jamming after only a couple of days use. Only bought a cheap printer because of this recommendation, perhaps you do get what you pay for. Have no qualms about buying ink here in the future though.

Quick perfect service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2018

Ordered full set of ink for a Brother's printer on Monday night in Melbourne, the parcel was delivered on Wednesday noon, installed them and the printer was running again perfectly with a cost less than 1/8 of the genuine ink.

Great quality, Cheap and reliable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2018

I have used ink hub for years with all my printers, I have never had any issues like I use to with other suppliers.
They are very reliable and great quality

super service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

I have been using Ink Hub for at least 4 years, and have always found the service and products to be excellent.
Very helpful & friendly, and the way a business should be. Restores my faith in Australian Businesses.

Excellent products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

Compared prices between a few sites. Ink Hub is very reasonably priced, postage low cost as well, delivery was very quick, replacement inks work just as good as Canon Originals. Definitely will be buying again from Ink Hub.

• 3 answers
  • 4 helpful votes

Wonderful service and products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

Second time I have used them - and no problems at all. The cartridges worked perfectly well with my machine and a fraction of the cost of "name brands". Would highly recommend them to anyone.

Absolutely no problems with Ink Hub

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

4 ink cartridges for my HP 8620 were delivered next day, worked perfectly, and the price was a fraction of genuine HP cartridges. Don't know why you buy from anywhere else.

Brilliant friendly service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

Found the site online and was impressed by the low prices, MUCH lower than the local business which refills cartridges. Delivery was both economical and prompt to Tasmania. My bank had a computer glitch which showed me being charged twice, and even though the problem was at my end, Dean was very pleasant and helpful. Will definitely be a return customer!

Mackay, QLD

Fantastic Delivery Time . . . Inks Work as Advertised

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

Fantastic Delivery.

Sequence of Order:

1] Ordered 11.35 am Thursday, 31st May; Confirmation 11.36 am
2] Packaged/Posted 3.12 pm
3] Australia Post had received and in Transit by 4.05 pm 31st May
4] Arrived from South Australia to Mackay Postal Sorting Centre, Central Coast Qld by 7.24 pm FRIDAY, 1st June
5] Weekend with no deliveries, but arrived at my doorstep at 9.59 am Monday, 4th June.

I ran out of ink in 2 tanks Tuesday, loaded them, and print perfectly.

Total cost of ink pack B|C|M|Y + Spare Black, plus shipping was $44.00 compared to $112 for 'Genuine' 4 pack alone at Officeworks Mackay.

I can buy almost 3 lots for that price and that included an extra Black Ink Cartridge, so another 'add-on' value by purchasing with Ink Hub.

Would I buy again? HELL YEAH!

Adrian, Mackay, QLD

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

Super Quick postage. They phoned to confirm my address soon after I ordered as we have no street name or number so they checked to make sure it would get to us. Very happy with the ink itself.

• 3 helpful votes

Exemplary service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

I'm outside the Brisbane metro area but delivered within 2 days. I waited to test the product before writing this. The black toner cartridge is absolutely fine. So good that I've come back to order a complete set of 4 cartridges. Couldn't be happier.

Highly recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2018

After seeing how costly ink cartridges are to buy at stores I decided to order online. I came across Ink Hub and was surprised at how low the prices were. Having never ordered anything online before I must admit that I wasn't expecting much. I honestly thought I would end up having to go to the stores after being disappointed. Was I wrong! Very easy to order, was delivered to my door the next day and it works brilliantly. Never will I buy my ink anywhere else. You have a new customer for life!

100% Satisfaction

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2018

Such speedy service. 36 hours from order to delivery. Had had a problem with being sold the wrong ink for my printer but Ink Hub solved the problem. Thanks.

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 04, 2018

Always fast and reliable service. Prices are very good and products meet their promise. Would recommend this company to anyone looking for quality at a realistic price. Thank You Ink Hub

Brisbane

• 2 answers
  • 12 helpful votes

Impressive

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 01, 2018

After driving around and visiting 3 stores and looking at over priced price tags... that were out of stock for my printer and I wasted one hour, I tried Ink Hub.

Parts were in stock, under half the price of anywhere else, it took two minutes to buy and arrived the next day... at my door.

What more can I say... thank you Ink Hub and here is 5 stars?

Outstanding service and quality product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 01, 2018

These guys are great. Fast delivery (even in Darwin). Have agreed to restock product after having to replace a printer. You can't do better than that.

Excellent is an understatement!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 31, 2018

I would be lost without Ink Hub!! I have always been impressed with the delivery time, the orders are always correct & the product is high quality. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!

1 of 14 pages

Wow, I've never seen so many stars for a product. Seems too good to be true, but I'm a believer. Well mostly. ha ha. I've had my Epson XP-420 since May 2016. Does anyone know if using using this ink will void my warranty? Thanks.

sydneymidge asked on Dec 06, 2016

Answer this

Hi there
No using generic ink cartridges does not void your warranty. The manufacturers cannot legally refuse to honour your printers warranty. Have a read of this article and follow the link to the legalities of using compatible inks.

Thank you Dean. About a month ago I installed cartridges from Cartridge World and have been happy with the result. However just this week I've had a couple of documents come out with black blotches on the bottom of the pages. I don't do a lot of printing but It caused me to wonder if this was caused by the generic cartridges.
Thanks for responding.

Hi there
It sounds as though the cartridges you bought from Cartridge World may have leaked a little. That is about the only way you could get blotches on your printing.

Can you mix non genuine ink products in your printer along with genuine ones?

Matilda asked on Nov 08, 2016

Answer this

Hi Matilda
Yes you certainly can combine the two without any issues. The only printers which sometimes can give issues are Epson printers. Occasionally you will get a printer which will recognise the difference between the genuine and the generic micro chip which is fitted to the cartridges.

In cases like this simply use all genuine or all generic cartridges. This is not very often the case however it can occur.