Brilliant product and service at a good value price.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

I've been using Ink Hub for years now and they've never failed to deliver as promised. Product quality is excellent.

Verified Customer

Excellent service and product quality.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 12, 2018

Easy to order. Website is easy to use. Product turned up super quickly. Print quality is excellent. i am very pleased with my experience.

Brisbane

Efficient courteous and helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2018

Found I had forgotten login password so had to ring.. Owner was courteous and patient and situation rectified quickly.
Have ordered from this company before and will continue to do so. Cartridges arrived quickly and worked!!! Previous compatibles did not.

Logan QLD

Tattoo for paper!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 01, 2018

Ordered from Queensland one day and delivered the next! Very speedy service. Good prices and will continue to order from this company for as long as the printer lasts!

great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 25, 2018

i am very pleased with fast post service great products ,highly recommended will order again , great prices, and products

Excellent service etc.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 23, 2018

I have ordered ink cartridges from Ink Hub company before and will continue to do so. I'm very impressed with their service.

Excellect service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2018

Very good service and quicker than expected.
I have used this company many times and not been dissapointed once.
I will continue to use them no worries!

Second time round....extremely happy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2018

Order placed yesterday, parcel delivered this afternoon...very impressed with the service & price from this company! We did also buy a printer they recommended & we are happy with that too!

Newcastle, NSW

• 3 comments
  • 1 question
  • 13 helpful votes

Excellent Service, Quality and Price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2018

This is the second time I've purchased cartridges from Ink Hub for my HP printer. Their first lot were top quality and lasted for ages. Their site is easy to use and delivery is first class. Ordered 2:30 in the afternoon and cartridges arrived 9:13am the next day. And all at more than half the price of the expensive genuine ones. Highly recommended, all of my friends are using this site now and they're all very happy.

Quality assistance, product and express delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 06, 2018

I didn't feel comfortable in ordering my Canon ink cartridges online, so rang the Company. My call was answered by a most helpful consultant, who listened and assisted me to select the supplies I needed. He told me the order would be attended to that day, and my cartridges were on the doorstep by midday the following day, that is, within 24 hours of placing my request.

Bill

Private message

Great quality ink at a great price!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 06, 2018

Been using ink hub for a couple of years now and I’m very satisfied with the quality and delivery service, great job.

Cartridges for Cannon printer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 21, 2017

Excellent quality. They last as long as Cannon cartridges for a lot less money. I have been buying cartridges from Ink Hub for several years. Great service and great delivery. Dean is most helpful with any info.
Thanks again
Regards Bev N. (Qld)

Great service great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 18, 2017

They were on time. Prompt and courteous when I contacted them and the product was excellent. I will be using them from now on for my cartridges.

Love These Guys!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2017

Our business has used Ink Hub for many years now and never had a problem. Fast delivery, very good prices, great products [we use compatible cartridges], no problems if you need to exchange and very helpful to chat to. Love Them!

Very efficient!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2017

I bought the ink on Sunday and Tuesday afternoon was in my door. I am really impressed!
Thank you Inkbub Team.

Quality printer cartidges at fair prices.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

The after market printer cartridges that I purchased for my Canon printer work a treat. Quality printing, the inks seem to last similarly to the originals at a much lesser cost. The printer recognises them as originals, no problem.
Delivery was very prompt too.

Very reliable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2017

Inks work every time. Arrive in Queensland within 2 days.
Great value for a very good price.
Have tried inks previously from an other source and they didn't work as well as Ink Hub's ink. Very happy with these inks.

Never thought I would find a business with this prompt service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

Ordered because Ink Hub had the best price. Was surprised how prompt the service was, from SA to Qld next day service. Why would you go and buy ink any other way. Ink Hub made my day. Thank you.

Great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2017

I have been ordering from Ink Hub for many years with different printers and I can always get the cartridges needed and the service is still excellent.

Sydney

• 3 comments
  • 2 answers

Printer ink pack

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2017

This is the third printer pack we have purchased, the order portal is easily navigated, deliveries are always prompt and packed well and best of all the ink appears to be good quality with great coverage.

1 of 12 pages

Wow, I've never seen so many stars for a product. Seems too good to be true, but I'm a believer. Well mostly. ha ha. I've had my Epson XP-420 since May 2016. Does anyone know if using using this ink will void my warranty? Thanks.

sydneymidge asked on Dec 06, 2016

Answer this

Hi there
No using generic ink cartridges does not void your warranty. The manufacturers cannot legally refuse to honour your printers warranty. Have a read of this article and follow the link to the legalities of using compatible inks.

Thank you Dean. About a month ago I installed cartridges from Cartridge World and have been happy with the result. However just this week I've had a couple of documents come out with black blotches on the bottom of the pages. I don't do a lot of printing but It caused me to wonder if this was caused by the generic cartridges.
Thanks for responding.

Hi there
It sounds as though the cartridges you bought from Cartridge World may have leaked a little. That is about the only way you could get blotches on your printing.

Can you mix non genuine ink products in your printer along with genuine ones?

Matilda asked on Nov 08, 2016

Answer this

Hi Matilda
Yes you certainly can combine the two without any issues. The only printers which sometimes can give issues are Epson printers. Occasionally you will get a printer which will recognise the difference between the genuine and the generic micro chip which is fitted to the cartridges.

In cases like this simply use all genuine or all generic cartridges. This is not very often the case however it can occur.