They listen, how rare is that!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2018

Steve and Deborah listened to what we wanted and gave us good advice on how to achieve what we wanted.
I had a weird request for my shoe rack which they made for me and no I am not going to tell u what it was.!
Quality of the product is great and the professional way they installed and cleaned up after them selves was really appreciated.

Verified Customer

An excellent professional job well done

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 27, 2018

Steve was excellent and accommodated everything we asked for, nothing was too difficult.
The wardrobe was professionally installed and finished off with perfection.
Their price was extremely competitive and i would not use anyone else for our next install, a top class experience with these guys.

My Wife is extremely happy with the finished product.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2018

Innerspace have completed our walk in robe to very high standard.
We are extremely happy with the finished product and this has been our 4th time using Innerspace.

Excellent service and product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

Steve was great to deal with very professional and knowledgeable. I would not hesitate to use Innerspace Wardrobes again for my clients in the future.

A Grade

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2018

Couldn’t be happier with the new cupboard and shelving in our home office! They finish the room off, have given great storage and look beautiful. Glen, the installer, was exemplary. He protected our floor coverings, was meticulous in working with an out of square wall and cleaned up afterwards. Have no hesitation in recommending InnerSpace Wardrobes to anyone.

perfection

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2018

We found Steve to be very proud of his business and workman ship. We have built a new home and some of the trades were really slack so was a bit nervous about what we would end up with? We need not have been concerned , the Linen cupboard Inner Space built for us is just perfect so very happy with it the workman ship and Robert was on time and went about his work quickly and very efficiently , we would recommend and use them again Thank you Inner Space .

Good ideas, average quality

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2018

Steve was excellent at coming up with other ideas to fit the spaces we had to maximise functionality. The only company out of 5 who I checked out that showed me what else could be possible instead of what I initially had in mind. The quality of the shelving and drawers don’t feel as strong/smooth/sturdy as other companies however. They were one of the cheapest quotes though.

Still waiting

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2018

Contacted innerspace and still haven't received a reply. Tried phoning the office and unable to leave a voice message. Looks like they have gone out of business Will take my business elsewhere

Melbourne

Private message

Knowledgeable salesperson and great installer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 08, 2018

The salesman arrived on time and provided a great plan for the wardrobe fittings, including the hard to reach places and taking into account the double height and limited storage space in the rest of our apartment. Installed on schedule, by a lovely fellow who was polite, friendly and cleaned up on completion of the job.

Would easily recommend.

Perfect! Love my new wardrobe!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2018

I can't fault anything from the free measure and quote right through to the installation of our new wardrobe. Extremely happy with the finished product. Exactly what I ordered. Lovely, helpful & friendly staff. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend InnerSpace Wardrobes.

Melbourne

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Great product but shady business

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

Illegally charged my credit card $5,000 while I was overseas for COD work that had not been completed. They also quoted us a design they couldn't actually deliver, and got hit with extra costs for the alternative. When I raised the issues, had no response from company.
They do have a good product and the staff are very helpful. We're actually very happy with the robe, but can't get past the fraudulent business practise.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Thank you Innerspace Wardrobes, organised and tidy at last! on 8th June 2018

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2018

Top marks for attention to detail and an innovative design for a very awkward space. Installed on schedule.
Very friendly, reliable company. Highly recommend this company for their work and timely Finish.

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2018

From the moment that we had some one out to measure until the wardrobe was installed everything was brilliant.
The installer was fabulous and knew his stuff. The man that quoted obviously knows what people want and everything looks spot on and we are very happy customers. Highly recommend Inner Space!

Has made a huge difference!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 28, 2018

Innerspace were so punctual on everything. The man arrived for the quote at day/time we agreed upon, the work was carried out efficiently, communication between us was excellent, Innerspace always confirmed all decisions and was clear with pricing. I'm extremely happy with the whole process, they were professional, courteous and really helpful at all times.

The installer was brilliant

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 01, 2018

Wardrobes are great. The installer was brilliant, even vacuumed the carpet after he had finished. Only complaint is I was told up to 4 weeks installation and it ended up being over 6 weeks and that was after I chased the company up.

Exceptional Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2018

We have used Innerspace Wardrobes a few times now and again we have not been disappointed.12 hour turn around, wonderful customer service and a marvellous finished product. Would highly recommend.

Couldn't find faults with this company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2018

Wardrobe installation into an existing space.
Initial questions were answered honestly and suggestions on improvements were given.
Installation was very professional and conducted very promptly.
I would recommend this company

Wonderful service with a fantastic result

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 12, 2018

Our very old Built-in wardrobe had definitely seen better days. Innerspace provided us with a good value, space creating option that suited our small area perfectly. We love our new wardrobe and the modern look it has given our room. Deborah, Bruce and our installer Robert were professional and friendly at all times. The workmanship and quality is of a high standard and it fits perfectly. We would definetely recommend Innerspace and would use them again.

Verified Customer

Excellent design, manufacture and installation

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 06, 2018

I have just had my master bedroom wardrobe in my new house fitted out by Innerspace Wardrobes. My original wardrobe had one long shelf and rail which was impractical for general clothes and shoe storage. After doing some research I obtained 3 quotes. Innerspace Wardrobes price was very competitive so I decided to go with them and trust that it all worked out. As it turned out I had nothing to worry about as it all worked out perfectly. The salesperson, Bruce, listened to what I wanted in my wardrobe from a practical point of view and he offered good advice on the design aspects. As my wardrobe has 3 sliding doors and the shelving is not seen when the doors are closed I selected a plain white melamine finish which I think will be reasonably hard wearing. If I had the luxury of a walk-in robe, I may have chosen a more decorative finish. I opted for one smallish full-length hanging space, 2 half-length hanging spaces for shirts and tops, one 3/4 length hanging space for pants, lots of shelves for foldable clothes, shelves for shoes (cannot have too much), drawers for small items including the top drawer with a jewellery insert, and one long continuous shelf at the very top for storage. I was aware that after the installation I would need to patch and paint where the original shelf and bracket were, but it did not take long and was not too fiddly to do. Thomas who did the installation was very efficient and skilled at trimming to fit, presumably as the wardrobe walls may not have been square. The result is a perfect fit. My advice is to think about what your requirements are, your wish list and what you would change about your existing wardrobe. Overall it was a good experience dealing with Innerspace Wardrobes and I have no hesitation in recommending them.

Good work and excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2017

We use Innerspace for second time now, they delivery quality products and excellent design for my wardrobe works. I highly recommend to anyone who need this services

1 of 3 pages