The InStyler Amazing Rotating Iron has been replaced by the newer Instyler Max Rotating Iron model.

Verified Purchase Model: 32mm

Rubish. It just burnt my hair.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2018

I filed a claim with paypal after they wouldnt honor the return 3 days after i received it. Rubish. It just burnt my hair.
Paypal wouldnt do anything about it.

Verified Purchase Model: 32mm

Horrible product but worse customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2018

I had issues with ordering with a code - they could not process without an order number, but then once the order was placed they could not change anything. It took MUCH longer than stated to arrive. Upon arrival, I attempted to use. I tried numerous times, various settings, wet, dry, with no success, in fact worse frizzes than usual. I finally decided that I needed to just return it - I was advised that my request was outside their 10 day return policy so I could not return. FYI - NO paperwork came with my product hence I was never advised of such a rigid return time.

Love it

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

I really love this instyler and was worth the money. Only thing I dislike is the noise when the iron rotates but I can live with that because results are great.

Piece of GARBAGE!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2018

First off it’s cheaply made! Secondly it does not work correctly and not does it do what it claims to be capable of!! Also this company is unwilling to refund even if customers are unhappy or mislead with purchase. Therefore, I will NEVER purchase from this company again and highly recommend no one else does.

Stay away

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2018

Piece of junk!! Cheaply made and doesn’t work as shown in the add. I emailed to ask how I can return it and they don’t honor refunds. They should advertise they allow refunds.

Verified Purchase

Piece of shit, terrible, waste of money! Don’t buy this!

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2018

This product is awful, made of cheap, plastic pieces that easily break. It doesn’t do what it says. Hair doesn’t wrap around the barrel easily, and the brush that is supposed to help keep it in place has tiny bristles so it doesn’t do anything. It does not rotate two ways, either. It’s totally not worth the money and the company makes it impossible to return the PoS product. It also takes 6 weeks or longer in shipping. I filed a claim with PayPal to hopefully get my money back.

Horrible product Horrible company

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2018

I waited 6 weeks for a product I can’t use because I can’t plug it in. I emailed....can’t call because supposedly they don’t have a phone number. I emailed asking for a refund. They don’t give refunds unless the product is defected or damaged. If I can’t use it that is a definition of damaged! I paid good money for this piece of junk! I’m not even sure that real human beings work for this company!

Avoid HeyWeekends "inStyler"

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2018

I purchases an "Instyler" from HeyWeekends via an Instagram ad. The product is a piece of junk, I'm not even sure it's an actual InStyler. Cheap plastic, barely spins, literally did nothing to my wet hair but make it frizz. Tried to return, only to be asked to send a video of the "defective" product. What? I'd say HeyWeekends is into selling junk with deceptive advertising and horrible customer service.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2018

I am extremely happy with the Instyler. I received it as a gift and I have to say it's excellent. It's easy to use, you never get your hair caught or burnt. Heats up fast and the roller gives a neat look when straightening and makes perfect curls. Very happy.

Model: 32mm

It worked the first 2 weeks and then ever since i kept using it, it wouldnt do the job quickly.

2 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2018

I am not happy with the product because it was expensive and I didnt get something good for what I paid for. It is easy to use and it sometimes snags on the hair. It takes long to heat up.

Brisbane

• 2 comments

Wrecked my hair

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2017

Snagged, hair was broken and in worse state after use. Complete waste of money. Had to cut hair it was so badly damaged.

Very noisy and could not reach the roots.

Rotorua

• 1 review

Cant live without it!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 29, 2017

My polynesian hair is long, thick and bushy. With heat protector, finishing with sleek and shine serum, and nourishing oil once a week the instyler straightens, smooths and polishes to silky texture. So easy and no real need to section properly, just bottom layer and each side of top layer, use like a brush for all over touch up, add volume and sort out roots, then roll, hold and release for loose curls and done, 10 minutes max and holds for days without hairspray. With practice and care you CAN achieve ghd/cloud result for less than half the price!
This model is discontinued but would definetly recommend newer Instyler Max model and future models if any.
(Please dont ever give up on rotating iron concept, seems so much kinder to hair shafts than flat irons)
TIP: SLEEP ON A SILK PILLOWCASE!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Sydney

Love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 09, 2017

I absolutely love this hair straighteners oh my gosh does exactly what they said on tv it so easy to use even a monkey could use it doesn't tangle your hair actually brushes your hair for you. Love it

• 38 helpful votes

Not really goos

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2017

I bought it when it first released to the market. It's quite hot and you do need to be very careful not burning yourself which I did a few times.
It heat up fast and easy to use but I found the end result is not really great. It made my hair fuzzy and didn't straight or curl that well. Normal hot iron will gives you a better result.

Adelaide

• 3 answers

Model: 19mm

It's better than nothing.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2017

Firstly, can I say, I am very much an amateur when it comes to using appliances on my hair, I tend to be a wash and go type of person.
This device is good in the sense that you are able to use it on wet hair, which is why I purchased it. This device straitened hair better than a hairdryer, but a true straightening iron is still far better, although it is obviously more time consuming, as you have to dry your hair first.

• 1 answer

Light and simple to use

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2017

Bough this for my wife and happy with it. The lowest watt consumption among other products. The heat system is good and the product is not heavy. Easy to set up and fast to use. Highly recommended!

Eh.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2017

Yes and no.
It is fairly easy to use, but must always ALWAYS have tangle free hair or it'll rip it out.
Only when tangled yes hahaha.
It heats up fairly fast, like about 2 minutes or less so it's good with that.

• 1 comment
  • 1 question
  • 5 answers

Model: 32mm

Thought it was the knees bees..

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2017

When these first came out I couldn't wait to get one as I was Having trouble with my other straightner, for the first few months worked great I loved the way I could curl my hair under slightly and give more volume as well. Then I noticed my ends starting to frizz and really dry out, but I thought it was my color in my hair making it dry but I was also getting a burn smell and on top of my head I got a lot of fly wires happening.. Also I burnt my ears quite a few times as well as my forehead doing the fringe.. I think I"ll go back to a MUK straightner..

Verified Purchase Model: 32mm

Disgusting. Ruined my hair!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 04, 2017

Went to use and it completely fried the ends of my hair. Tried another section and AGAIN fried the crap out of my hair. I've tried both on damp and dry hair. I'm a hairstylist of 8 years and in my professional opinion this 'tool' is the biggest waste of money. Am always keen to try new hair styling techniques but this is an absolute joke.

Model: 32mm

I love this product - Quick heat up time and a Sleek Smooth Result!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2017

Excellent Product. Excellent result. Sadly has been discontinued but has been replace with the In-Styler Max (should be similar and probably some added features & improvements.
I have slightly longer than shoulder length hair coarse, curly & frizzy - especially when humid.
Easy to use once you get the hang of it - like most things. (easier to do at home than a flat iron)
So much quicker than a blow dry and way better result.
Don't use huge sections of hair as you won't get the best result. A sectioning comb came with my original In-Styler, which gives you the perfect amount of hair.
Yes, you can burn yourself, but with some thought and logic, you work it out as you go along.
I can do my hair in five to 8 minutes.
If I had one minor complaint, it would be the brush brittles; could have been "stiffer" for my hair type; but really it doesn't affect the end result at all.
I do recommend this product.

1 of 10 pages