Filter By:

Good policy j

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2018

Good policy maybe a little over priced for the elderly, it was easy to set up and the customer support is pretty good the operator I spoke to was very helpful.

Premature review

3 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2018

Satisfied with customer service .the test is yet to come when we test it if necessary while on or after trip In October
Your review is premature
This normally comes after a trip

Perfect way to insure

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2018

We did it all on the net, on a weekend, and it was SO easy, Goods value too. The policy was easy to set up. We didn't have any Customer Support.

Barham

• 3 comments
  • 4 answers
  • 5 helpful votes
Private message

No fuss and easy to see what cover provided.

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2018

Good value and website is, well set out making it easy to choose appropriate cover. The medical screening is also a very easy process. It is all in all a simple process

Very easy to use.

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2018

The process in obtaining a quote was very easy to follow and use and the section on medical screening was very straight forward Overall the setting up of the policy and paying the premium was quite simple and easy to follow.
The cost was also very competitive with other providers..

Aldinga Beach

Private message

Is our 'go to' insurance when we travel.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2018

Policy very good value.
Easy peasy on line set up.
Can't answer the last one because we haven't had to make a claim. But we are sure it will be painless if we have to do so.

Web site

2 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2018

The policy was good value however I have been trying to get a quote for months now and also had a discount voucher for 20% which I still have not used as the web site would not give me a quote. So I end up going through a brocket for this policy.

Great value for money....and quick and easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 19, 2018

Policy was very well priced including some pre-existing medical conditions we required to be covered.

Policy was very easy to setup and purchase

Would highly recommend the use of this insurer

Very good and easy to use

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 19, 2018

In comparison to other quotes the policy was very good value. The Online application procedure was easy to use. I hope that if I have a claim it will be resolved easily.

easy process great value

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 19, 2018

The website is easy to use the process is is quick. it represents excellent value. This is the 2nd time i am using your service. The added deal thru groupon also caught my attention.

Good cover and easy to use

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2018

Excellent easy to use online purchase, good value policies which cover all of our insurance needs. We chose top cover on several occasions for international travel, till now without any claims. I also like the option of 3 levels of cover and the option to increase excess.

Gosford

• 1 review

Insurance claim made

Highly recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2018

I have used InsureandGo many times, especially for our cruises. Easy to choose the cover we need and on two occasions - one a minor injury, the other was a total cancellation due to illness, we found the Customer Service people very easy to deal with. No complaints at all. The only time we found they weren't competitive in price was a short 4 night cruise and we insured with another group but otherwise we'll keep using them.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Sydney

• 1 comment
  • 3 answers
Private message

Good service on the phone and received helpful advice.

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2018

Policy seems to be good value.
I had a query about pre-existing medical conditions and so phoned. Advice from representative was helpful and to the point. I had commenced completing an application which she was able to view and confirm details before completing the application with me. Altogether very good service. I have not been on the trip to be covered yet so can't complete the claim field. I will have to answer yes/no so this will not be an accurate assessment.

• 1 review

Insurance claim made

Use it at least twice per year

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2018

All works well, the policy is reasonable value, no trouble with online purchase and the service over the past several years has been excellent. Now I have, but I don't like the fact that you set a minimum.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

I am knocked over with value

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2018

Excellent value .... easy to navigate booking procedure
Policy terms and conditions clearly indicated .
One minor point . The destination is not required in a more defined location . There is a lot of countries in the pacific , for example

Seems good value

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2018

The second time I've taken a policy with them easy as to set up good coverage for the price age & health history a bonus. Some don't cover seniors over 70 years old.

Verified Customer

Customer service

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2018

When I called I was put on hold and cut off twice. However the third time I did get through to a very helpful man who helped me reduce the cost of the policy.

Verified Customer

No dramas insurance.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2018

We were very impressed because by having the insurance we found that we didn’t have to make a claim. Well done InsureandGo.
We’ve just obtained further insurance from InsureandGo and we expect a similar result. Get back to us if we don’t.

Muti-trip annual policy

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2018

Good value for money. Consultant (Stralia) was very helpful and efficient.She was prepared to listen to my individual needs and adjust policy accordingly Very satisfied all round. Willing to do business in future.

Your review

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2018

Strangely it was cheaper to take individual policies for multiple overseas trips, rather have one policy for multiple or annual travel. Also the explanation of curtailment claim was not clear by not including age limits, which I understand o be 100 years of age.

1 of 92 pages

Travelling to Bali again in August. Very aware that Agung was a threat back last year but as per media reports it seems to have "gone back to sleep" as the locals describe it! The Agung exclusion appears to have remeined in place even though The Indonesian government has lowered the threat level. Will InsureandGo be reassessing this?

DavidB asked on May 14, 2018

Hi David,
At some point soon the situation will be reassessed - the team are hesitant to do so too quickly as, I don't know if you remember, Mt Agung was downgraded a couple of months ago and then within about a week it started spewing smoke again! I'll post on our Facebook page once the exclusion is lifted. It's up to you of course, but you may want to consider taking the nat disaster add-on even with the Mt Agung exclusion in place because, as I'm sure you know, Bali is famous for volcanoes and if another one explodes before you take out your insurance, it will also be excluded - and it might just be the one that you need cover for.
- Kara

HI, I have MND, in a wheel chair but not needing ventilors or anything else. 1 cover wont cover me, are you able to? Shirley

shirley bossard asked on May 07, 2018

Hi Shirley,
I'm not entirely sure as the list of medical conditions we do cover is quite long, but there are sometimes caveats attached - eg. a condition might be covered in general, but may not be covered if xyz has occurred. The best way to find out is to go through the quote journey (there's no obligation to buy), fill in your details and complete a medical screening and that way you'll know for sure. You can access the quote on our website: insureandgo.com.au
Hope that helps!
- Kara

Does the policy cover you as soon as you take it out or not until the 1st day of your trip?

Gleness asked on Apr 02, 2018

Hello,
It essentially starts from the day you take it out - as it covers you for cancellation.

See all 112 questions about InsureandGo Australia