Filter By:

Happy customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2018

4 or 5 times. The price of insurance is number 1 (even better with promotion discount) and staff are excellent to answer any queries on all matters.

Easy affordable cover

3 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

I have used this company twice. Premiums very competitive. Medical conditions in my case no problem or extra premium. Policy still current so will see what happens if I need to make a claim.

East to use and straight forward questions

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

This is first time but will be using this company again questions were straight forward and easy to fill out

Never travel without it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

This will be my second time using Insure and Go. Good prices and cover options are my concern and I seem to have both with Insure and Go.

Essential to have, but easy and ecconomical purchase.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

Twice, never had a claim. Very easy to use. Hope to continue in the same style. Used whilst visiting Hawaii and New Zealand.

Travel Insurance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

First time. Not travelling until Christmas. The booking was simple to follow.
Hopefully we wont have to use the policy as we travel often and have never had to claim

Excellent service...thankyou nicole

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

First time not travelling till march 19
So we wait and see :) hopefully we won't need it, fingers crossed

Pathetic

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

Used this company 3 times and on 3rd i attempted to make a claim which was shot down straight away. Cancelled trip a week before travel as passport was stolen and they said I wasn't covered. Pretty sure they cover up to $15000 for cancellalations so they say. Mine was only $900 but got fed up about not meeting requirements.
Never again will I use them.
Untrustworthy.

Comments
Insure And Go Official

Hi Kel,

I am really sorry to hear about your experience. Could you please send me a private message with your policy number so that I can review your case with our Claims Team?

Regards,

David

Verified Customer

Going away with cofidence

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2018

im not sure but more than 4 times . After many hours of researching on the internet I found that this suited my needs and the price was excellent .

Verified Customer

Used this company before but have never made a claim

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2018

My wife and I have used the company 4 times for travelling. We have read reviews submitted by other people and they seem to be a good company. We have never made a claim so cannot say what their response will be like. It is very easy to take out on-line.

Quick response

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2018

I have used InsureandGo 3 times, including this latest insurance for travel booked for May 2019. I am pleased that InsureandGo don't make a great fuss over minor existing medical conditions (in my case, mild asthma).

Easy to use online purchase

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

I have used Insure and go a number of times, maybe a half dozen times. I have precasting medical conditions which the online sales site processed quickly and efficiently.

Over 3 months for a claim to go through

2 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

I made a standard claim and this took 3 months to get reimbursed. Plenty of following up and delays during the process. Have used many insurance companies in the past which took no more than 2 weeks

Comments
Insure And Go Official

Hi Johnny, I am really sorry to hear about your experience. We aim to finalise claims within 10 business days once all the documentation has been sent, I am not sure what happened with your case. I... read more »

Easy On-Line Purchase Process

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

I always use this company for our travel insurance. It is the one and only site we visit as we know the price will be reasonable and it is very straightforward to apply and purchase.

Insurance claim made

My go to for cruise insurance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

I believe I have used InsureandGo at least three times prior. The insurance is affordable and I have even made a claim when my luggage was delayed and I had to buy some clothing and toiletries to tie me over for four days. Lodging a claim was painless.

So far so good!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

Three times I think. I researched insurance companies and Insure and Go was the one that fulfilled my requirements at the best price.

So far so good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

Was very easy to set up the insurance but I have not had to make a claim. I would rather make a recommendation on a company where I have had to claim.

Very easy to book on line

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

I have made 2 bookings for up and coming trips. As we have not travel as yet it is difficult to comment on any services.

Excellent Policy

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

About 5 times already in the past 5 years. Haven't needed to make a claim so far (touch wood!!!). Competitive price and easy to navigate website.

Brisbane

Private message

Car Rental Coverage

3 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

I have used this company about 6 times. I have just discovered that on rental car excess they only cover for a 2 week rental. No more under any circumstances. I tried to pay more or take out additional insurance and was told by 2 other companies that it's against the law to try to get comprehensive coverage once you have purchased a policy

1 of 142 pages

To whom it may concern, Does your gold travel insurance cover against cancellations from flight operators or accident or injury? Regards Kim

Kim asked on Oct 29, 2018

Answer this

Hi Kim, our Gold policies cover unlimited cancellation expenses due to sickness or injury which make you not being able to travel anymore. If the airline cancels the flights, we can cover non-refundable cost that are not related to the flight (As most airlines will schedule a new flight for you) depending on the circumstances of the cancellation. If you have any questions about the product, please call us on 1300 401 177 or email info@insureandgo.com.au.

I'm looking to get travel insurance for my pre-existing medical conditions (i.e. heart attack and bypass). I have gotten the quote but I would like to know what it actually covers, e.g the excess and etc? Thanks

Em Le asked on Oct 24, 2018

Answer this

Hi Em, thank you for your enquiry. The benefits and limits on your policy are different depending on the level of cover you have selected. Without these details, I cannot comment on the benefits that you are entitled to. If you want to discuss the details of your quote, please call us on 1300 401 177 and one of our agents can take you through all the benefits.

Regards,

Kara

How can I identify whether my policy is gold or silver or bare essentials?

Floppy D asked on Oct 10, 2018

Hello,
You should have received a confirmation email which tells you the details of your policy, including what level of cover you took out, the excess you chose, whether or not you bought any add-ons (such as winter sports).
- Kara