Filter By:

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 22, 2019

I've used this insurance company two times & I plan to use it again in the future.They are a excellent insurance.

Great Insurance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 22, 2019

This is my third time using and it is great value and easy to do. Insure and go send you great deals via email and keep you up to date with any changes

Denied Claim Without Proper Medical Explanation

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 22, 2019

I was denied a claim even with reasonable explanation of a medical condition that was not the cause of the actual incident.

Good value

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 21, 2019

First time.We found the service excellent.The site is easy to use and understand and good value for money.We will use it again. A & R

Tried & True

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 21, 2019

After using InsureandGo many times, they are my go-to travel insurance people. Have also recommended them to many others. And when I made a claim it all went smoothly. Thanks I&G...

Easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2019

Twice both for a year and world wide
Both times easy to purchase and they seem transparent, haven’t made a claim yet

Excellent Insurance company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2019

5 times. Always will use Insure and Go, we had to make a claim a few years ago and they made the process so easy and helped us throught it. They also insure me for my medical conditions where others wont. Always a great price as well

Fast and efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2019

This was the first time i’d used InsureandGo and had been recommended by a friend. The site was easy to use, the insurance premium very reasonable and I immediately referred the company to my travel companions who also purchased a policy.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2019

Quick and easy to get and very reasonably priced, I have bought a policy twice an I will definitely use insureandGo again.

Best I’ve Used

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2019

I have used Inssureandgo three times and find it ais very simple and straightforward process. The option for cover around unknown forces of nature cover is excellent. I travel overseas at least four times a year and will be using the Multi Trip option from now on.

Easy to purchase

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2019

In actuality I hope I don't need to make a claim, if I do i hope it is as easy as it was purchasing the cover. Thanks.

Good but disadvantages people with pre existing illnesses

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2019

It was easy to setup and declare pre existing illnesses BUT the extra premium is excessive if ones illness is well mangaged and controlled. The computer algorithm doesn’t see to account for this or if it does it’s a ripoff.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2019

once , this is my first time i have insured with InsureandGo based on received recommendations, so we will see how we go if/when we need to make a claim

• 1 comment
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

Hopeless,dreadful customer service ,Impossible to get through on phone for simple help nobody answer

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2019

Once,It's enough.Claim was not covered ,immediate family had car accident but not in Aus as not Aus residents so was not covered surprisingly but needed to extend length of Policy which should be straight forward but was Impossible to get through on phone and can't be done online.

Great insurance easily accessed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2019

On 3 occasions we have accessed Insureandgo Australia and find their cover comprehensive and competitive and very clear on the areas covered, especially when cruising

Do not use this company

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2019

I purchased single trip gold cover which included disruption of travel coverage
My return flight from Indonesia was cancelled & as a result had to purchase tickets with another airline so i could be back in time to resume work
From my first phone call to this company regarding this claim I have found them very difficult to talk to & work with
InsureandGo rejected my claim on the grounds that i was offered another flight
I forwarded them all my information including a Email from the airline which offered accommodation & food only
NO RETURN FLIGHT. I also spoke to a airline representative at the airport who offered NO RETURN FLIGHT
I have asked InsureandGO to let me know what flight i was offered and have not been given an answer to that question.
This policy is not worth the paper its written on. Please DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY go elsewhere
I am now in the process of taking the matter up with the Ombudsman

Leroy

Good choice of cover

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2019

This is the 2nd time I have used InsureandGo. Both times hassle free and I liked the 3 tier choose of cover.

after service was terrible

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2019

a couple but found out that cheap isn't always the best, tried to claim - it was dismissed so we were very disllusioned

Insurance claim made

Very good claims handling.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2019

I have only used InsureandGo once, I will definitely use them again. Online application was easy with a quick quote.

Wollongong

Private message

So easy to purchase!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2019

Used this company a few times for travel insurance and thankfully we haven't had to claim yet. I like the idea of the separate cruise, domestic and international policies and the ability to print off only one page to carry with us when travelling. Great value for money for piece of mind cover when travelling both internationally and domestically.

1 of 155 pages

Has anyone had any luck claiming due to pregnancy complications?

KJ85 asked on Jan 22, 2019

Hi there, I was just trying to book travel insurance for my husband and I but he is not an Australian permanent resident. He is on a spousal visa from Scotland. How do we book insurance in this case?

Chelsea B asked on Jan 20, 2019

Answer this

Hi Chelsea,

Thank you for your enquiry. We cover non-permanent residents under the following basis:

1) Non-permanent residents must have either a valid Medicare card, private health fund, or overseas student travel insurance in Australia. This must remain valid for the entire duration of your holiday.
2) Your current Australian visa must remain valid beyond the period of your journey.
3) Your trip must start in Australia.
4) You need to be in Australia at the time of purchasing your insurance. If you are overseas, we are unable to offer you new or different insurance. You may be eligible to extend the dates of your existing cover, so email us and find out.

If you have any questions, give us a call on 1300 401 177.

Regards,

Kara

I had a kidney removed due to cancer in 2012. No on going treatment followed surgery. Have been free of the disease post surgery. Am I classed as precexisting illness when it comes to applying for travel insurance.

Mima asked on Jan 09, 2019

Answer this

Hi Mima,

Thank you for your question. We consider a medical condition as any diagnosed medical condition which, in the last 5 years, you or any insured person has suffered from or
has received any form of medical advice, treatment or medication for. You can go through the medical screening process in our website or call our contact centre on 1300 401 177.

Regards,