Filter By:

Easy to follow

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2018

I found the policy to be very good value in comparison to other insurers. The policy was easy to set up with easy to understand steps.

good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2018

used it last trip so decided to use it again this trip good value for money easy to do on line

Insurance claim made

Pretty good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2018

Have used this successfully for a few years after finding that they would insure my father - hard to get travel insurance for old people. Happy with it until recently, when they told my father that they wouldn't insure him for fifty-odd days because he is too old. Disappointing. He has found another provider, and I may switch next time as well. However, I like the specific cruise cover, and Insureand go was very reasonable and easy to deal with when some good earrings disappeared.

Verified Customer Insurance claim made

Great Cover, Great Price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2018

After checking several insurers InsureandGo Australia was by far the best coverage for cruising and the best value. The first time I used them I had a claim and there were no hassles in the process or the claim payment and the Customer Support is always first class. I won’t bother going anywhere else.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2018

I have used InsureandGo several times and have recently taken out two more policies.It was very easy to set up, the service was excellent. Wouldn't go anywhere else for travel insurance.

its ok if your in UK

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2018

a bit expensive, not easy to set up, no support done on line,
not for Australians, not easy that is

Comments
InsureandGo Australia Official

Hi Germano, I'm not sure what your comment means, and I'm concerned there may be some confusion here. InsureandGo has operations in the UK and Australia, but you must purchase insurance from the co... read more »

Keep It Simple Stupid KISS

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

Easy to navigate, easy to understand/compare different levels. Good price for people without pre existing conditions (PEC). Thought the premium added for PEC was too high - choices for PEC were very generalised

User friendly quote conditions clearly listed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

Good value policy, easy to navigate website. All. Conditions clearly listed, for easy selection of the most suitable policy.

Recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

Expensive for me but inexpensive for husband. Met all our needs as a couple, whereas other companies did not. Easy to set up, inc pre-existing med conditions. Staff very helpful, polite and not put on hold for long.

Very simple contract

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

Very easy to set up. Question are clear and concise.
Payment is easy from multiple sites.
I'm pleased that is covers both my diving and skiing.

Verified Customer

Great fair price policys that includes lots of extras

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

Great policy covers so much more than other companys at a really great price. Quick and easy to do online

Insurance claim made

Fair pricing and very correct when claiming

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

Great service. bought my policy online. It was very easy to setup and good value . Optional extras clearly detailed & user friendly

Good price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2018

Policy is of good value compared with other travel insurance and quote was informed in a few minutes after details were submitted

very easy to set up

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2018

It is very easy to purchase the policy,and it is of good value compared to other insurance companies. No time wasted even with my pre existing conditions the policy was set up on the spot, and the cost was a lot less than what I usually pay.

It’s was great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

I am very satisfied and I feel the policy was a good value

Yes my policy is easy to set up

Easy Insurance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

Everything you need in 1 spot - Simple to use. - Highly rated.
Optional extras clearly detailed & user friendly.

all good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

all good have not claimed but seems like good value to me. consideralbly cheaper than most other companies on the internet

Returning customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

I bought my policy online. It was very easy to setup and good value for Seniors. Customer Support is superb.

Mackay, Queensland

• 2 comments
  • 3 answers
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

Inconsistent quotes

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

Question good value when the quotes change by the day. And the “offer” of 10% off was actually ,more than the quote I got the day before! Unfortunately I did not purchase on the first quote.
The policy was very easy to set up, we have used this company several times in recent years.
Lots of online correspondence, Customer Support is great, thanks.

Comments
InsureandGo Australia Official

Hi Jackie, The quotes shouldn't change - it might just be that the excess selected was different as that will impact your premium. Standard excess is $100 and if you choose to double it that will r... read more »

Three different days and three different prices with same policy options. The first quote was below $500, the next two (with 10% discount) were both over $500. When I commented on Facebook my comment was removed.

InsureandGo Australia Official

Hi Jackie, Your comment isn't removed, I can see it through my dashboard (I manage our Facebook account as well) and I only remove comments that I believe to be spam. I strongly suspect that the re... read more »

1 of 106 pages

Is it easy to do claims?

Ngahine H asked on Jul 19, 2018

Can I submit a claim and receive a full refund for flight and accommodation cancellation as my father had been diagnosed with terminal cancer. My flight and accommodation will need provide a refund

Joe smith asked on Jul 16, 2018

How good is the unlimited hospital cover? does this mean you will pay 100% of all expenses and if necessary pay for me to be sent back to Australia? And does it matter which type of hospital I am sent to (private or state). i am only asking as i have heard some insurances don't cover hospital expenses to the Australian standard.

Joshenna2! asked on Jun 26, 2018

Answer this

Hello,
Assuming that your claim is approved, 100% of your hospital bill will be covered, minus your excess (although you can choose to remove this at the point of purchasing by paying a slightly higher premium for your policy).
If something were to happen to you overseas, ring the emergency number straight away and the operator will be able to direct you to the closest hospital/doctor that has been vetted and approved by InsureandGo (there are over 15,000 points of call all over the world so there should be a service close to you). 'Vetted' means that there would be several medical staff who are able to speak English, and the facility would be reputable and provide a high level of care (unfortunately as it is out of our control, we can't guarantee the level of care would be the same as here in Australia, where we all know the care is outstanding). If you have no time or way to get in touch with one of our operators because of the nature of your emergency, you are best to just get to the closest hospital - although we can't guarantee the reputability of the hospital or that there will be someone there who will speak English.
Hope that helps?
Kara

Hi Cara
Thank you for your reply. Just to confirm: If I am unconscious and sent to a private hospita 100% of the bill will be covered/ And lastly if I need to be flown back to Australia too this will be 100% covered?
thanks
Shannon

We don't cover the extra cost of a single or private hospital room unless it's medically necessary. We also don't cover private treatment where satisfactory public care or treatment is readily available in any country that has a reciprocal health agreement with Australia unless it's medically necessary. If you were unconscious, obviously it would be medically necessary to get you treatment as quickly as possible! So it wouldn't matter where, just as long as you received treatment from the closest hospital. This is mostly in place to prevent people claiming for things like a remedial massage or alternative medication/treatment.
Does that make sense?