Filter By:

Sender or Receiver: Sender

Poor customer service, promises and apologies but not no action on parcel not picked up for two days

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2018

The initial online booking was easy and promising. However parcel was booked for an overnight service with pickup on Monday. No attempt at pickup was made on Monday - I had left parcel on front doorstep and was at home all day even though the driver claimed they attempted pickup. Complaints first thing on Tuesday morning were met with apologies and promises. Promised it would be picked up Tuesday and prioritised. More calls at 3.00pm and 4.30pm with promises it would be picked up by 6.00pm. It wasn't. More calls Wednesday morning, more promises and apologies. It was picked up 9.45am whilst on the phone to Customer Service team, driver didn't sign manifest and left both copies. Customer Service continually refused attempts to speak with Team Leader or other management. They promised they would try and ensure it was delivered on Thursday. Whilst I appreciate things can always go wrong, the lack of priority, no complaints handling process and spectacular failure of management to manage and offer a better outcome was a very poor customer experience.

Comments
Interparcel Official

Hi Greg, Really sorry to hear you've felt so underwhelmed with your recent experience. We'd love to try and make things right and we are taking necessary steps to make sure that we can avoid this ... read more »

Sender or Receiver: Sender

Ease of use and tracking is very simple.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

Used Interparcel before for sending and receiving - great service each time and ease of use when tracking the item.

Comments
Interparcel Official

Quick & easy, just how we like it.

Help given

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

Sent documents to Adelaide with competitor there was a mix up need these documents back .... no help from competitor. Interparcel contacted parcels back faster than going over there. Thank you Interparcel.

Comments
Interparcel Official

Thanks Gerry! We're so happy to hear we were able to help out & get this parcel back to you. Thanks for sharing your feedback.

report on transaction

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

very good pickup...pleasant diver ....on time delivery
no further comment required ....I have another for collection

this will be the 3rd time I have used this courier

Comments
Interparcel Official

Great to hear the good feedback Barbara, we look forward to your continued use of our services here at Interparcel.

Simple, clean good system

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

Picked up on time, No hassles. Competitive price, Would definitely use them again and recommend them to others.
Picked up wt over 20kg which many don't do.

Comments
Interparcel Official

Thanks Ernest. Don't forget, we also have services to cater for items on pallets should you require this type of transport in future.

Fabulous service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

My packages have always been picked up on time and delivered quickly. Ive been very happy with the cost of this service and knowing the drivers take care of my packages. I will continue to use Interparcel as my first choice courier service.

Comments
Interparcel Official

Fantastic! Thanks so much for sharing your positive feedback. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Dandenong

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Sender or Receiver: Sender

First time user definitely would use again

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

Staff on phone were friendly and helpful...items picked up Tuesday 1pm from Dandenong Vic - arrived Qld Friday afternoon (didn't use tracking as items arrived on time).. Receiver very no broken items... we were both impressed with this service....

Comments
Interparcel Official

Hello Felicia. It's great to hear you encountered some excellent customer service. Thank you for taking time out to leave a review. We look forward to your continued use of our services!

Interparcel Fast and efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

Everything went like clockwork. I can’t recommend this company higher enough. The parcel was picked up from a hotel and delivered to my home address

Comments
Interparcel Official

Hey there Craig. We're thrilled that you've had great experience with us and thank you for taking the time to send us your positive feedback. We look forward to your continued support here at Interparcel!

Easy, fast & Affordable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

Have sent a few parcels now, never had any issues - the service is easy, fast and cheaper than standard courier / post options. Only wish we could use this service to send gift boxes including champagne.

Comments
Interparcel Official

Hi Bianca. It's great to hear that you have had a smooth and easy experience with us! In relation to sending restricted items such as Champagne through our services I would suggest contacting our c... read more »

Excellent service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

Yes overall this is a fantastic service, the parcels were collected on time and delivered as expected. The receivers were impressed with the experience

Comments
Interparcel Official

Isn't it great with things are easy? Thank you for taking the time to review our services.

Sender or Receiver: Sender

Good service, will be using from now on!

3 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 16, 2018

Have used several times now with the same results. Easy online booking system with competitive pricing.
Packages picked up within timely fashion and tracking as been accurate and informative. Receivers have also been happy with tracking feature.

Comments
Interparcel Official

What great feedback, lovely to read on a Monday morning! We love the kind words and we look forward to your continued support with us here at Interparcel. Thank you!

Verified Customer Sender or Receiver: Sender

Easy to use and great choice of providers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2018

Picked up quickly and delivered the next day without any issues. I have used interparcel a number of times and never had any problems.

Comments
Interparcel Official

Thank you for the positive feedback, we look forward to your continued use of our services!

Best and Cheapest options available. Interparcel Rocks

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2018

I have used Interarcel numerous times and have told every person that sends heavy parcels to use them. Always have the cheapest prices for Perth to Melbourne and visa versa. I ship large quantities of vinyl albums all around australia and have never had one breakage (touch wood)
I have had issues with indvidual courier companies and rang Interparcel and they corrected or located the missing boxes.
I also have rang them to alter an order already placed which they done in an quick and easy fashion.
I truely cannot promote them enough

Comments
Interparcel Official

Hi there, thank you so much for writing such kind words about Interparcel and for recommending us to others - that's what we like to hear! It's wonderful to hear that you love our super easy service.
Cheers to more deliveries!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2018

Picked up on time, polite drivers and always arrives when expected. Very happy with the website and booking form, nice and easy to use.

Comments
Interparcel Official

Thanks for taking the time to let us know how your experience was Andrew, we always appreciate the feedback. Happy Sending!

Fantastic!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2018

I loved how easy the Interparcel website is to use, in terms of ease of sending parcels, quoting as well as tracking the shipment. I will definitely be using this service again for all of my packages!

Comments
Interparcel Official

Hi there - we're so happy to hear you found our website simple to use, that's what we like to hear! Thank you for sending us your feedback, we really appreciate it.

Great delivery service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2018

Parcels are always collected on time and delivered on time as expected. Online booking service is great and easy to complete.

Comments
Interparcel Official

Don't you love it when things are easy? Awesome feedback!

Speedy, trackable, efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2018

Collected on time. Great service. It’s a very straightforward system which allows you to compare and select services at a glance.

Comments
Interparcel Official

We love to hear such positive comments, thank you!

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2018

Courier Service fantastic door to door pick up and delivery my parcel was picked up on time and delivered super fast in perfect condition. Tracking was easy I was surprised to see my parcel was delivered way ahead for the supplied delivery time.I will be using Interparcel again couldn't fault this service

Comments
Interparcel Official

Thanks so much for your positive feedback and kind words. We look forward to your continued business with us. Have a great week!

Economical & Efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

prompt economical service that I would recommend especial for country service
Called one day delivered the next what more could you want

Comments
Interparcel Official

Hey there John! We love the positive feedback. Isn't it great when things are easy!?

Sender or Receiver: Sender

Have been OK, nothing special at this stage.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

Package picked up on appointed day.
Tracking was OK, but found it lacking re delivery time.
Clients general happy.
Website is pretty good.

Comments
Interparcel Official

Hi Sue, we appreciate any feedback here at Interparcel so we will take your comments on board. We are glad to hear the parcel was picked up as scheduled and your client was happy!

1 of 74 pages

Hello Interparcel, Is there some way I can integrate Interparcel into my shopify store which is based in the UK? Tried contacting your UK brand but have been really unhelpful.

Daniel R asked on Aug 04, 2018

Answer this

Hi Daniel, Interparcel in Australia operate separately to Interparcel in the UK. Whilst we are unable to assist answering your query regarding integration, if you would like to send us an email to reviewus@interparcel.com.au we can have your enquiry forwarded to Interparcel in the UK for further assistance.

Hello, thank you for getting back to me. Sadly I have spoken to the UK branch and they is no integration at the moment and they are no future plans for in the UK, sadly our company will have to find a another carrier solution but thank you for your help. Kind Regards, Daniel

I send satchels on a regular basis through Aus post , do we just put the dimensions of the satchel into the system , not an exact science when dealing with a satchel?

Dan asked on Jul 03, 2018

correct

Hi Dan, that is correct. When sending a satchel or envelope via our service, please enter the measurements of the satchel or envelope and our system will generate a list of all the rates and services available for your shipment.

Is there some way I can integrate Interparcel into my shopify store? Is there an app or something?

Lauretta Salis asked on Jun 16, 2018

Answer this

I don't think so. I've only been able to integrate sendle with my shopify account so far.

Hi Lauretta, we sure do! Please email us your details to quote@interparcel.com.au and I can have someone get in contact with you.

Consider other couriers, interparcel is horrible.

See all 24 questions about Interparcel