Filter By:

Very Convenient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

We use Interparcel for all our pickups and deliveries almost every day.
today Jemma tracked a lost parcel for us and was extremely helpful (as are all the customer service team!).
Thankyou :)

Comments
Interparcel Official

Hi Mel, We love to hear that our customer service team are helpful. Thank you for the 5 star review - happy Friday!

Excellent Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

I would like to highly commend Jaime Briggs for her commitment and effort in following up the whereabouts of my parcels on a few occasions. I was impressed by the speed in which things were handled and fulfilled the true meaning of customer service.

Comments
Interparcel Official

Hi Jae, thank you for complimenting our service. We love to hear that our customer service team are helpful - great feedback!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2018

I use interparcel regularly and this last two weeks had an awful time with the courier losing my parcel! I was lucky to deal with Sarah P a customer service person who went above and beyond to help me. She was polite and professional and gave me the impression that she understood my frustration and really wanted to help! Great news in the end that my parcel reappeared - still don’t exactly know how but that’s not the point! Big thanks to Sarah for everything!

Comments
Interparcel Official

Hi Maggie, thank you so much for the glowing 5 star review and for complimenting our service. We love to hear that our customer service team are helpful - Happy Friday!

Sarah my Savour!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2018

We placed an order this morning for pick up this afternoon. Interparcel called me just after 2 (cut off time for pick up which was really annoying) to say that I had placed a PO Box on my pick up, eek my mistake as it was an autofill form. I asked if the address could be updated and the customer service officer advised that it could not be changed and the order would need to be cancelled and I would need to rebook online.. We needed this to be delivered tomorrow as a promise to our customer. I was a bit beside myself. I ended up calling Interparcel back and spoke with the lovely Sarah. She was so lovely and assisted in helping me find a service to ensure the parcel was picked up and delivered on the next day as promised to our customer, she did provide a wonderful $21.00 discount, but all up it did cost $20.00 more than my initial booking. Knowing we were able to deliver on our promise was wonderful and to have Sarah assist and show the kindness that she did meant the world to us. I will remember to double check our details every time (even though we have ordered many times before, maybe a glitch happened - very strange) - Thank you Sarah - You should be commended for your kindness, great customer service and patience in waiting for me to process the order again. True Angel x

Comments
Interparcel Official

Hi Jen, Wow what a fantastic review! Thank you for taking the time to write a positive review. We will let Sarah know how pleased you were. Happy Friday!

Horrible service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

Terrible service, cannot provide information of package location, Packages arriving late. Pickups aren't on time. If a driver doesn't turn up, they make you Re-book, otherwise Your package wont be picked up. I Have had numerous discussions with their help team, always seems to be an issue.

Comments
Interparcel Official

Hi Will. I'm so sorry to hear of your experience, we understand how frustrating this can be so can understand you are feeling underwhelmed. If you could please send your order number to reviewus@in... read more »

Excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

We use Interparcel almost every day and without any problems, as a business customer. We mainly book Couriers Please and DHL through Interparcel. The booking system is smooth and easy to manage. IF we've had trouble with the courier (usually Star Track in areas our preferred couriers don't service) the team at Interparcel are onto it immediately. There's never a long wait to get through to a real person on the other end of the line, and Georgia has helped us out on several occasions, going above and beyond what we expected. Returning calls and emails when said and following up with phone calls. I can't thank the team enough for having such great customer service.

Comments
Interparcel Official

Wow what an amazing 5* Review! We love to hear the team are helpful and go above and beyond to assist. Great feedback. Thank you for taking the time to write a positive review Wendy, we look forwar... read more »

Highly recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

From start of the process to pick up was easy and very efficient. I then realised I made a error and to have Katrina answer and take care of the issue so promptly was fantastic, I would highly recommend this professional service and will definitely be using this service more often.

Comments
Interparcel Official

Thanks for the amazing 5* review Sharina. It's great to here you found our service professional - great feedback!

Service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2018

I had a really bad experience with startrack not collecting my packages for my grandkids christmas break up but when i rang interparcel i was served by sarah and she was fantastic she upgraded my service to a different carrier at no extra charge she even rang me checking to see if the parcels had been picked up..She was excellent sarah if your reading this thank you so much for the trouble you went to it was much appreciated.

Comments
Interparcel Official

Hi Glenda. We love to hear a team member changed the orders round for the better and assisted you with your grandkids Christmas presents. We will let Sarah know how pleased you were. Have a lovely day!

Great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

I called Interparcel for a quote and they were really helpful with providing all the information, prices etc. Cheers Georgia. I will be placing an order with Interparcel and using your services in the future.

Comments
Interparcel Official

Hi Jordan, thank you for complimenting our service. We love to hear that our customer service team are helpful - great feedback!

Fantastic Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

I love using Interparcel, the service is fantastic and good value, excellent service and this morning I found Tim extremely helpful and professional. Thank you so much Tim. This is one company and service that I can highly recommend.

Comments
Interparcel Official

Hi Nicci. Wow what a fantastic review - we love to hear that our team are helpful and professional and our services are good value. Have a lovely weekend!

Sender or Receiver: Sender

Fast, efficient, great troubleshooting & customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

My first time with Interparcel & because of where I live there were some logistical problems. However, the lovely Georgia sorted them out quickly & smoothly, tracked them for us & did a follow up call as soon as they arrived. A great way to send parcels interstate. Everything arrived the next day, just as promised. The parcels contained artisan Christmas baking and everything was intact and by all accounts delicious. Great service from start to finish.

Comments
Interparcel Official

Hi Jaki, thank you so much for the positive review! We love to hear that the service was smooth and you received great customer service too. Happy Friday!

Sender or Receiver: Sender

Excellent customer service via online chat.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

We use Interparcel for approximately 20+ parcels each month. Very helpful advice and assistance via online chat with Sarah today.

Comments
Interparcel Official

Hi Mel, thank you for complimenting our service. We love to hear that our customer service team are helpful - great feedback!

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

Verified Customer Sender or Receiver: Sender

So disappointed and lost a lot of money - next day delivery has taken a week

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2018

Do not use interparcel. I paid for overnight shipping on a Friday, and it's still not delivered by Wed. Called their contact centre and was told different it would be delivered Tues, then I was told it was out for delivery first thing Wed, then told it is not being delivered on Wed, now I have wait to see if it is delivered on Thurs. This has cost me far more than the shipping I paid and they offered no compensation. Please avoid

Comments
Interparcel Official

Hi Dan. I'm so sorry to hear of your experience, we understand delayed deliveries can be frustrating so can understand you are feeling underwhelmed. If you could please send your order numbers to r... read more »

It has been delivered now and my postage cost was refunded. However the article was delivered to the incorrect address. Very poor form.

Interparcel Official

Hi Dan, I'm unsure why that happened so again I am so sorry for this. As advised above, if you could please email us the order number to reviewus@interparcel.com.au a team leader can look further into this and contact you. Thank you.

Non delivery

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2018

I am deeply disappointed by the non-existent service from Interparcel. I have arranged for pick up and delivery more than a week ago. Not once did I receive a call or email or any form of communication from Interparcel!. Each and every time I have sent the email and received promises that the parcel will be collected and delivered the next day. 15 emails later and I still haven't received my parcel. I will definitely not recommend Interparcel to anyone. The way you treated me as a customer is disgusting, to say the least.

Comments
Interparcel Official

Hi Beatrix, I'm so sorry to hear of your experience. Please send an email to reviewus@interparcel.com.au with your order details and we can look further into your order for you.

• 1 comment
  • 10 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Customer Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Great exercise in Futility, they mess up and YOU have to do the follow up. Pay extra and avoid the

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2018

Booked online Sunday night for Tuesday collection, full contact details both ends provided. Driver did not bother to turn up, nor did he notify anyone he wasn't coming, nor did he re-schedule or notify the office. Sender waits 2 days assuming he will return, but no, so I ring Interparcel and am told "If the driver fails to show you need to arrange to re-book". No other freight company do this. OK so I re-book for the following day-voicing my annoyance.

Driver actually turns up but says it needs more black plastic, or bubble wrap, or box it, and is actually rude and demeaning to the senders wife. I call back express my disappointment in the drivers attitude and I ask to cancel and request a refund, which I'm told will cost me 10% of the freight cost. I request the Service Mgr ring me and am told they will. Still waiting for that call, which like the truck, never came.

Meanwhile, the sender repacks using sufficient bubblewrap (as requested) and attaches the label. I re-book - for which Im charged $10 for "futile attempt", which I reluctantly pay to expedite collection-as sender is getting annoyed.

Sender comes home to find package still on the porch with scribbled note on it "Boss says put it on a pallet" (2 flat seats weighing 10kg??? - and its the same guy who said bubblewrap it 2 days earlier). I come home to an e-mail from Interparcel stating "No person home at sender please arrange another collection which will cost you $10 for futile attempt-my mobile number is in the booking and on the con note.....

Ok I see a pattern here, Interparcel sell other freight companies unused space at a discounted rate. By not turning up, a percentage of people will just re-book using someone else, wearing the cost. Those who do re-book get the "needs better packing" routine-rebook for futile attempt $10 extra. People either pay up, or ask for a refund and get stung 10% "service" (lol) fee. So if like me you eventually give up on them, you pay $10 plus 10% of your initial cost ($14 in my case), they get $24 for effectively doing nothing, a very nice little earner.

My advice is go with a big company, they turn up, they notify you of any problems, they do their own following up, the cost saving is not worth the stress

Order 1265926 Tracking AU7012659265

Comments
Interparcel Official

Hi There, I'm so sorry to hear of your experience and understand how frustrating this can be. I have entered your order and can see that a team leader has already spoken to you in regards to this i... read more »

Requested a refund at 9.05 AM which actually was granted immediately. I looked online and found E-Go couriers and booked at 9.15. The parts were collected, without fuss, at 1100AM, and delivered ... read more »

Sender or Receiver: Sender

Missed my request and didn’t see to it until 3 days later then cancelled it.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2018

Missed my request and didn’t see to it until 3 days later then cancelled it. Horrid customer service. Would not recommend.

Comments
Interparcel Official

Hi Shauna,I'm so sorry to hear of your experience, we understand a failed pickup or delivery is frustrating so can understand you are feeling underwhelmed. If you could please send through your ord... read more »

great service excellent help

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2018

Thank you Sarah p for your help and assistance. Will use you guys again when the time comes. Thanks again

Comments
Interparcel Official

Hi Glyn, thank you for complimenting our service. We love to hear that our customer service team are helpful - great feedback!

Verified Customer Sender or Receiver: Sender

Continual disappointment by interparcel. Every second order on avergage requires re-booking die to n

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2018

I have made approximately 40 bookings with www.interparcel.com.au and in average I have to call and re-schedule my pickups due to the courier company not picking item up. Have contacted courier companies direct and they advise they don't have a consignment for my address. Then contact interparcel and they blame the courier company for missing pickup. Interparcel take zero accountability for anything.

I will use a different courier comparison company from now on as I am over having to continually chase up my orders. Interparcel don't care about the inconvenience caused either.

Order elsewhere so you don't have to do the same. What a waste of time....

Comments
Interparcel Official

Hi Craig. I'm so sorry to hear of your experience, we understand failed a pickup is frustrating so can understand you are feeling underwhelmed. If you could please send examples of your order numbe... read more »

Verified Customer Sender or Receiver: Receiver

No responsibility taken or follow up calls returned

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

I had a package that was due next day delivery. It has been a week and still they can't even tell me where the package is. Each time I have called staff are pleasant but, they peddle the same line 'we can not do anything about it because we used Fastway' and they have not responded. Interparcel you took the money and the booking therefore you sort Fastway out. Interpacel have not returned 2 promised phone calls. Fastway reviews are absolutely pathetic and if Interparcel chose to use them then its your responsibility to answer to the customer. Drop Fastway as a service and save everyone a whole lot of grief.
By the time both Interparcel and Fastway got back to me the parcel had arrived. Only being scanned on pick up and no trace ability.

Comments
Interparcel Official

Hi Wayne, thank you for your review and I'm sorry to hear of your experience. I have located your order and can see a team leader reached out to you on 13/11 and the freight has now been delivere... read more »

have had no issues ,good service . helpful staff

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

quick and easy to use . have had no problems so far . prices are competitive . software works ok . phone help is available if required if you make a mistake etc.

Comments
Interparcel Official

Hi Jim, Thanks so much for your kind words, and for taking the time out to write a review. we look forward to your continued use of our services here at Interparcel.

1 of 79 pages

Hi, Interparcel. Is it possible for me to ship something with plastic storage box?

Julie Wang asked on Dec 07, 2018

Answer this

Hi Julie, We definitely don't recommend it. Its always better to use a double layered corrugated cardboard box which are available to buy at Office Works, Bunnings or any Storage Outlet. Plastic storage boxes tend do crack while in transit and are not suitable for a courier network. Hope this helps.

Is it possible for me to leave my package that I want delivered at a local post office, and have Interparcel pick it up from there instead of my house?

Dylan S asked on Oct 23, 2018

Answer this

Hi Dylan, Thank you for your enquiry.
Unfortunately, freight cannot be dropped off to the local post office however, you can drop it off to a local depot. In order to do so, a booking will need to be placed online with your pickup address and then you can contact us to cancel the pickup and we will provide with the address of the nearest depot. if you require further information, please send an email to reviewus@interparcel.com.au or contact us on 1300 006 031.

Hello Interparcel, Is there some way I can integrate Interparcel into my shopify store which is based in the UK? Tried contacting your UK brand but have been really unhelpful.

Daniel R asked on Aug 04, 2018

Answer this

Hi Daniel, Interparcel in Australia operate separately to Interparcel in the UK. Whilst we are unable to assist answering your query regarding integration, if you would like to send us an email to reviewus@interparcel.com.au we can have your enquiry forwarded to Interparcel in the UK for further assistance.

Hello, thank you for getting back to me. Sadly I have spoken to the UK branch and they is no integration at the moment and they are no future plans for in the UK, sadly our company will have to find a another carrier solution but thank you for your help. Kind Regards, Daniel

See all 26 questions about Interparcel