Verified Customer

Easy to use and good price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2018

Sent a package, no issues, was easy to use and a better price than I could find by going directly through the courier. Package pickup was on time and tracking information was supplied and helpful.

Comments
Interparcel Official

Thanks Pete, we're happy to hear everything ran smoothly! Thanks for sharing.

The lowest of lows.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2018

I ended up using pack and send for a comparable rate.

I bought a Guitar on gumtree, I live in Perth, it was in Melbourne. My package sat for 2 days at the sellers house uncolleted, all the time his wife was waiting at home to be there for the collection. Even though when you book an order you are given the option of a day to be picked up, this means nothing. I called interparcel after the first day and questioned them, what I found out was... for their cheaper services there is no guarantee at all that your parcel will ever be picked up. No priority system, no courier driver contact, no call ahead service, nothing. So after the second day I canceled the order.

Yes, I chose the cheapest option. But I was given the option to choose a pickup day, and that day came and went twice with no result. Sorry guys, that's terrible customer service. If you can't do it, don't offer it.

I will not be using this service again.

Comments
Interparcel Official

Hi Joe, I know how frustrating failed collections can be so I am sorry this has occurred to you twice. Although the service does not guarantee a collection on the day requested, it is rare for this... read more »

the worst services!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2018

the worst services ever!!!!
you didn't wrote me that, the parcel had extra charges because of it's value
they made a mistake on the invoice and after all the mess they didn't get in touch wth UPS to correct it
the parcel was abandoned and
i paid extra money to fix it by myself
they don't have any idea what is going on, they just want to take your money and after that,nothing
Stay away from them

Comments
Interparcel Official

Hi Yiannis, as mentioned in our private conversations, when you completed the booking online you selected the reason for export as 'gift' with a value of over $1,000. No one at Interparcel complete... read more »

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2018

Organised postage to myself from a location, service was fantastic!! From the customer service lone to delivery. I would recommend this company to anyone!.

Comments
Interparcel Official

This is a fantastic review! Thanks so much!

sending parcel

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2018

I sent a parcel to Sydney in peak time , parcel picked up on time and to my surprise arrived in Sydney than i thought
tracking was helpful to both parties overall excellent result

Comments
Interparcel Official

Thanks Robert, we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.

Extremely slow delivery

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2018

I sent a package which was picked up on time. Delivery took nearly 2 weeks longer than stated, the driver said no one was home for delivery however that was incorrect.

Comments
Interparcel Official

Hi Simone, please feel free to email your order number or tracking number to customerservices@interparcel.com.au for further review.

On time everytime

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2018

Package picked up and delivered in the time frame giving like always when using Interparcel.
Great rates compared to pricing up directly with the big freight companies.

Comments
Interparcel Official

Thanks John!

Irresponsible Launceston branch

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2018

Courier in Launceston left parcel ($800) value at door step, left a message to call me, he did not. Parcel arrived 1 day late.

Comments
Interparcel Official

Hi there, we provide a variety of services which includes services where no signature is required for the delivery. If you can confirm your order number, I'll confirm the service selected on this o... read more »

I stuck a A4 paper message & ph. number on the door,, it s not proper way leave a parcel at the doorstep!!!

Interparcel Official

Hi there, drivers are not equipped with company phones to call from and therefore, this option is not sold as part of our services, in addition to this, the instructions may be provided on the serv... read more »

Great

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2018

Very efficient and well priced can't think of Moore words and the best way to get the job done twenty

Comments
Interparcel Official

Thanks Ivan!

MELBOURNE

Private message

Very reliable and great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2018

Very reliable compared with other courier competitors. Their prices are pretty competitive too. I can't fault Interparcel yet as they have always delivered great service.

Comments
Interparcel Official

Great to hear, thank you so much for sharing!

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2018

Sent a package from Gold Coast Qld to Melbourne,Staff were helpful & friendly tracking information was a great help and it arrived on time and with no damages.

Comments
Interparcel Official

Thank you!

Happy Customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2018

Delivered exceptionally quickly to overseas destination
Cost was very reasonable
Tracking was available throughout
Pickup person was professional
Arrived in perfect condition

Comments
Interparcel Official

Wow! Thanks for your glowing review, we appreciate your positive feedback.

So easy to send a parcel without leaving home!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2018

The prompt service was impressive. Interparcel made the process very easy, I liked the print out labels! I would definitely use again.

Comments
Interparcel Official

Thanks Carolyn, please let us know if we may be of assistance to you in future.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2018

I sent a parcel interstate which arrived the next day in perfect condition.
Parcel was picked up on time and was able to track it.
It arrived at destination just over 24 hours later.

Comments
Interparcel Official

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience!

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2018

Have used service twice at the end of 2017. Both deliveries were perfectly handled. the process is quick & smart, & very efficient, as basically all the labelling is done for you.
I'll be using the service a lot more, most definitely in 2018.
well done !

Comments
Interparcel Official

Thanks Keith! Here's to a great 2018!

Very happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2018

Very happy I used TNT and they got to my daughter and grandkids 1 day early. Thank you Interparcel I will be using interparcel again it isn't the first time I have use interparcel but I was happier this time welldone

Comments
Interparcel Official

Thank you Brenda, we appreciate your positive feedback.

Excellent service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2018

Excellent service, easy to use & understand as it was the first time I had used a courier & my parcel was delivered earlier than expected over the busy Christmas period

Comments
Interparcel Official

Santa and his little helpers were on the ball this year! Thanks Natalie!

Didn’t know such an efficient service existed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2018

I sent a parcel and was positively blown away by the speed with which it was delivered. I couldn’t have wished for better or more efficient service

Comments
Interparcel Official

Your wish is our command!

Perfect! I will be using Interparcel from now on... they were fantastic, easy to use and delivery wa

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2018

Sent my package to NZ, Interparcel had the cheapest going rates around, i could hardly believe it! So they picked up on time, and tracked all the way.. the package was received in 48 hours.. I LOVE Interparcel!

Comments
Interparcel Official

And we LOVE happy customers! Thanks Shirley!

Very convenient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2018

We sent a package through Interparcel. It was very convenient and the booking process was really easy - the website was very user friendly. No problem at all with pick up, delivery or tracking.

Comments
Interparcel Official

Thanks for taking the time to review our services, we value and appreciate your feedback.

1 of 58 pages

How long until our claims are processed?

MattRob asked on Jan 02, 2018

Answer this

Hi Matt, our standard turnaround time for claims can take up to 28 days however, we normally have claims resolved prior to this time frame. During the lead up to Christmas we received higher than normal volumes of freight resulting in high volumes of enquiries however, we aim to have your claim completed as soon as possible.

Our claims run a lot longer than 28days, and given that you are open over Xmas, I wouldn't expect any real reason for a delay, other than it's a good excuse.

How do I track a parcel ?

John asked on Jun 17, 2017

Answer this

Hi John, you can track your shipments directly on our website using your Interparcel tracking number. We have a 'Track Parcel' tab at the top of our Home page on the site otherwise, you can contact our customer service team on 1300 006 031 for further assistance.

I would like to ship some health product to Vietnam but don't know how my parcel goes through Vietnam custom clearance. Please advise Do you have any staff in Adelaide so that I can see them in person to get more information? Thanks

John asked on May 22, 2017

Answer this

Hi John, thank you for your query. Interparcel act as a third party broker re-selling the services of major courier companies. Due to the nature of our service, we do not handle any customs clearance processes and therefore, may not be aware of the requirements for health products to Vietnam.
I would suggest you contact Australian Customs to confirm if they can provide you with any details otherwise, the best point of contact would be local Customs in Vietnam.
I hope this helps. Please feel free to give us a call on 1300 006 031 should you have any further queries.

See all 18 questions about Interparcel