Filter By:

• 2 comments
Private message

Great Customer Service and Pricing

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

Interparcel has been great in customer service and in pricing and have used them for a while now.
Lately I have had some problems with one of their Couriers, which is, Couriers Please in not picking up the parcels.
I've had to re book several times for them to pickup so I would not recommend Couriers Please but the other couriers are fine.
I would also suggest for Inter Parcel to take matters further with Couriers Please as it would also reflect on their ratings too.

Comments
Interparcel Official

Hi Tony, thank you for sharing your experience and I am sorry to hear of the issues you have been experiencing with Couriers Please. If you could please email correspondence of the orders that have... read more »

How do I email you from this site? I'm not the only one who has complained about Couriers Please. You would have had quite a few complaints from other customers for the same problem.

Interparcel Official

Hi Tony, unfortunately, you won't be able to email us using this review platform. You will need to send us an email to reviewus@interparcel.com.au to have the circumstances surrounding your previous shipments with Couriers Please reviewed.

Sender or Receiver: Sender

A really great and easy service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

I was very impressed at the easy to arrange service provided, the speedy pickup and delivery times, and the economical cost involved in transferring goods interstate. I would certainly use this service again and would highly recommend this method of transporting goods.

Comments
Interparcel Official

Thanks Joy, we're so happy to hear it all worked out.

• 1 review
  • 1 answer
Private message

Sender or Receiver: Sender

Good service and makes running my business easier and hassle free

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

I use this service every few days to ship with my business and very happy with them. Hassle free Shipping every time.

Comments
Interparcel Official

We're happy to help! Thanks for sharing.

Verified Customer Sender or Receiver: Sender

Have used Interparcel a few times now with 100% success rate!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 11, 2018

We user Interparcel primarily for overseas shipments.
Website emailed us with all documentation necessary and clear instructions.
Collection and delivery have been on time.

Comments
Interparcel Official

We love it when things just work! Thanks Christine.

Cheap rates

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2018

I sent my daughter an antique suitcase to Sydney and I was happy with the service except the pickup was a bit confusing as they said I had to be home to sign but they didn’t pickup on the day so had to leave it outside next day and driver did pickup without me being home.

Comments
Interparcel Official

Thanks for your positive feedback Lisa. Some carriers do not accept unattended pickups however, most are willing to do so provided all shipping documents have been attached. Should you require this... read more »

Never picked up job

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2018

Parcel wasn’t picked up. Followed up each day, for 4 days. Every time I was told it would be collected the next day, though never was. Ended up canceling job and using another courier service. Not once did Interparcel reach out to update me on job, it was always me making contact.

Comments
Interparcel Official

Hi Erin, I am sorry to hear that your item was not collected. I completely understand how frustrating this can be. Unfortunately, we are not informed by the carriers in the event that an issue has ... read more »

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Not happy

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2018

Never use again, had a person wait for pick up, was told nobody was present for pick up, found out that nobody ever came when arranged for pick up, then charged more for pick up the following day. It was refunded when asked why ..... just terrible and rude service ...I am not one to moan but when promised and under delivered, I was not happy.

Comments
Interparcel Official

Hi Gary, I am sorry to hear the collection failed. It seems as though we may have had communication from the carrier to advise that an attempt had been made in which case a rebooking fee is applied... read more »

Issues

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2018

We have had quite a few issues with pick up and delivery we cant say that the service is perfect but is sub standard though.
We do always wonder each week if our parcels will get picked up or even get delivered.

Comments
Interparcel Official

Hi Fernando, as with most standard courier services in some cases collections and deliveries may fail however should this occur, we do provide customer service via 3 platforms to work with you to g... read more »

Verified Customer Sender or Receiver: Sender

Great time saver and extremely fast delivery for my clients

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2018

I have sent many parcels using interparcel and the majority reach their destinations the very next business day. Extreme value for money and very professional and the website is easy to use.

Comments
Interparcel Official

Thanks Lauretta, we appreciate your positive feedback.

Efficient and cost effective!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2018

We had to organise a parcel to be collected in India - Interparcel was the only platform, without having an account, that was efficient and cost effective.

Comments
Interparcel Official

Thanks Simone, happy we could help!

Sender or Receiver: Sender

Most economical way to send packages.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2018

I sent the package and it was received on time. The tracking information was easy to follow - I don't have any negative things to report.

Comments
Interparcel Official

No negatives to report is a positive! Thanks Angela!

Verified Customer Sender or Receiver: Sender

Fantastic service, easy and fast

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2018

Sent 2 large boxes to UK. I had just printed out the documentation when the driver arrived for them. Great price, great service and the boxes arrived at their destination within 3 days, amazing service. Second time I've used Interparcel and will definitely use them again.

Comments
Interparcel Official

Great news, thank you so much! We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Verified Customer Sender or Receiver: Sender

Cheapest and Fastest Service available !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2018

I had to send a Parcel that was quite urgent from the CBD to a suburban business. I’d never heard of Interparcel before and being a cheapass I used them based on price and time service. They picked up and delivered even quicker than I expected. I needed to do the same the following day - used them again and BAM received the same professional service. Really happy and will keep on using them !

Comments
Interparcel Official

Thanks Candy, we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.

Verified Customer Sender or Receiver: Sender

Terrible service have moved onto Sendle.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2018

Terrible service - incompetent customer service representatives who don’t know anything and given out wrong information. They’re very unhelpful - I’ve moved onto Sendle they’re great and use the same couriers as you.

Comments
Interparcel Official

Hi Vivian, I am sorry to hear you have not been happy with our services. We at Interparcel pride ourselves on excellent customer service and unlike most of our competitors, provide multiple forms o... read more »

couriers please admitted fault and agreed to a refund. They gave me a confirmation number to give you guys for you to pass on the refund to me. Except when I called you refused me the refund.

Interparcel Official

Hi Vivian, this sounds like something that would need to be investigated for you. Please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

Excellent price & system

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2018

I always send documents through Interparcel it is Excellent service, price & system. Always on time delivery with updated tracking information.

Comments
Interparcel Official

Thanks Fung! We thank you for taking the time to share your ongoing positive experiences with us.

Really poor service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2018

Sent a package. Damaged and late. Took out additional insurance but couldn’t claim damage due to tiny exclusion clause. Terrible!

Comments
Interparcel Official

Hi there, I am sorry to hear your items were damaged. I know how inconvenient this can be, At Interparcel we do provide a list of prohibited/restricted items and terms of using our services in orde... read more »

Sender or Receiver: Sender

Will never user interparcel again

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2018

I sent a parcel. It was not delivered on the date specified. Tracking information was useless. I then telephoned number given and was told they could not tell me where the article was but would email Interparcel. I was told the parcel was with a sub-contractor or agent and therefore they could not advise where the article was and when it would be delivered.

Comments
Interparcel Official

Hi Carol, I am sorry to hear your item was not delivered as estimated. Normally any issues regarding an order booked with Interparcel need to be lodged with our customer service team. If in the eve... read more »

Sender or Receiver: Sender

Had to call three times before package collected

Sent a package.
Wasn’t picked up until I had called the company 3 times. Not even an apology offered. Will not use again.

Comments
Interparcel Official

Hi Avril, I am sorry to hear of the failed collection. This is definitely something we would like to look in to for you to prevent future occurrence so if you haven't already, please email your correspondence to reviewus@interparcel.com.au.

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2018

I have sent many parcels, all of them picked up when stated and delivered in extremely good time, pick up drivers always courteous and helpful.

Comments
Interparcel Official

Thanks Maureen!

Sender or Receiver: Sender

This is a great service, some of your service providers are a bit slack in Airlie Beach. But overall

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2018

The information that you provided was spot on. The courier (and we’ve used more than one) was slack and we had to keep calling each time to collect.....

Comments
Interparcel Official

Hi Jenny thanks for your feedback. Please let us know if you need any assistance with any future shipments.

1 of 68 pages