Clear and concise - you can compare all on one page

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 19, 2017

I like the fact that you can compare price, delivery time all in the one place. quote is very quick and easy and can be all done in a very short time

Very quick and very patient driver

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

Sent two packages on different occasions - first I mucked up and didn't have the labels printed - driver was very good about it and patient. I second I booked it online and he was there to pick up within 15 min

Comments
Interparcel Official

Glad we could help Robyn!

Avoid at all costs!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

Interparcel are chasing me for $150 three times the original amount of the parcel two weeks after it has been delivered. Unfair terms and conditions And fine print! Do not use this service, their customer service team is rude and couldn't care less.

Comments
Interparcel Official

Hi, We do apologise for any inconvenience caused, if you wish to review the matter, please email us at [email protected] with your order number

Kind regards

Fast and easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

Sent a package, it was picked up promptly and delivered same day. Excellent service. Would use again any time a need a package sent swiftly.

Comments
Interparcel Official

Thanks Sophia!

Pleasantly surprised with the cost and the efficiency

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

When I first saw the quote online I was sure it was a mistake. It was so much lower than any other quote I had been given. But the quote was not only correct, but the whole process was so easy. The parcel/s were picked up at 3 PM on the day requested and were delivered the following day interstate to the addressee in perfect condition. I will definitely be using this again. Interparcel has taken away a huge headache for our business. Thank you.

Comments
Interparcel Official

Thanks! Hope to see you again soon!

Prompt, On Time, delivered in excellent condition

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

We have used Interparcel several times now and on each occasion they have picked up when scheduled, delivered promptly and all parcels have arrived in excellent condition without breakages or damage.

Comments
Interparcel Official

Thanks Bruce!

Easy and efficient

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

I sent a parcel to South Africa. It was picked up when scheduled with the courier calling on the day with details of pick up. It arrived however was delayed by additional paperwork that was required by South African authorities. Would have been more timely to know this info was required with original paperwork. Otherwise great service.,

Comments
Interparcel Official

Hi Janine, thank you for taking the time to review. Unfortunately we are not aware of any customs issues that may arise when the parcel reaches the destination I'm sorry, as there are a range of is... read more »

Got a 20kg shipment to China in good time at a good price.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

Excellent pickup and delivery. The only downside was an unexpected extra delivery fee charged to my recipient in China before they could receive the goods which added about 20% to the shipping cost.

Comments
Interparcel Official

Hi Steven, Thank you for taking the time to review. I would assume the charges were related to customs duties and taxes, which are not charged by Interparcel. Unfortunately Interparcel are not awar... read more »

Verified Customer

Good website - easy to get quote and order

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

A service that works really well.

Couriers have picked up and delivered as promised on each occasion I have used the site.

Comments
Interparcel Official

Thanks David for taking the time to review.

Fast, cheap & easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

Nothing to it really, order because of the excellent price, package was picked up & delivered on time, just what you want, no fuss just good service

Comments
Interparcel Official

Thanks John! Have a good weekend

Easy to use

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

Interparcel has been great for my small business, as quotes are easy to find, and the website is straightforward. I would have hoped, though, that regular customers would get a discount. Local carriers can be problematic, but overall Interparcel picks up and delivers without too many delays.

Comments
Interparcel Official

Hi Tanya, Thank you for taking the time to review. We hope to provide some of the cheapest rates on the market and unfortunately we generally do not provide further discounts. If you'd like to disc... read more »

great quick service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

Needed to send a package urgently, was picked up the same day for an affordable price, website was very easy to navigate!

Comments
Interparcel Official

Perfect, glad to hear Holly!

Great service and price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

I sent a package. It was cheaper and easier than using Australia post. Package was delivered safely and on time.

Comments
Interparcel Official

Glad we could help Mel!

Brisbane

• 4 comments
  • 7 answers
  • 21 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Customer

Paid for courier Sat. August 2017 but courier never showed up following Monday. Tuesday still no sho

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2017

Disgraceful-can't give zero or negative stars but wish I could. I booked and paid in full a large expensive parcel Saturday August 2017 to be picked up the following Monday but nobody arrived to take it off me and nobody called me. I contacted INTERPARCEL chat at 2pm and they reassured me that the courier would be there by 5pm. At 4.45pm still nobody arrived and nobody called me so I contacted INTERPARCEL chat again and they reassured me that someone would arrive by 5.30pm.
I googled the courier company to obtain their phone number, I called t
hem directly and they told me that the courier could still arrive as late as 5.30pm. The next morning, I had an 8am doctor’s appointment (1 hour’s drive away) so I couldn’t wait around another day for the courier. I still didn't know what was going to happen. I would HIGHLY recommend selecting a different parcel service (not AusPost as they are worse) but if you have to use INTERPARCEL ALWAYS pay the extra 2% surcharge so you can pay via PayPal to get your money back quicker than applying to the bank for a charge-back (takes 45 calendar days to get a reply from bank) after paying with your credit card.

Following day: 11.10am and still nobody had picked up my parcel (and of course no courtesy call to tell me what was happening) so I got back onto the INTERPARCEL chat and the team leader insisted it was IMPOSSIBLE to contact the courier company to find out if the driver really was coming that day and an approximate ETA (expected time of arrival) to pick my parcel up. (My elderly and sick father had to drive himself up separately to his specialist appointment that was 1 hour’s drive away because he was waiting around for the courier that did NOT show up all morning as well so he forfeited his “free” lift from my elderly mother who was going to the same place). Nope, INTERPARCEL would not help. Furiously, I had to call the courier company myself directly for the second time. The courier operator rebooked my parcel in, contacted the driver and gave me a pick-up number and said the driver would arrive within the hour. Stay tuned to see if it actually gets to its destination, in one piece and when.
Thanks a lot INTERPARCEL for your great CUSTOMER SERVICE...NOT ! Let's see if your director will still, "not deal with customer related enquiries," when we are in the small claims court. I hope no other family has to go through this ordeal.

Comments
Interparcel Official

Hi G, Thank you for taking the time to review. I would like to apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused you. In the event of a failed collection occurring, unfortunately Interparcel ... read more »

money talks mate! return it or I will take you to ACCC, Office of Fair Trading and QCAT (Queensland Civil and Administrative Tribunal) anyway. I will also ask them to get money back for stuffing my... read more »

Interparcel Official

Hi G, I would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused to you and your family once again. Unfortunately the service you have booked was a Couriers Please Road service which offers an estimate... read more »

Exceptional Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2017

We have used Interparcel for sending items all over the country, and we have also received goods via their service. To this day we have not had an issue at all. First class service providing the user options on the courier service and price. Easy to use platform making ordering a breeze. I wish i was introduced to Interparcel earlier.

Comments
Interparcel Official

Thanks Edward!

Often don`t pick up on the day they should.

2 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2017

I sent the package.
They are often not picked up on time and are therefore not delivered on time.
In transit is not a useful piece of tracking info as it doesn`t advise where it has reached and when it will arrive.

Comments
Interparcel Official

Hi David,
Thanks for taking the time to review. If you would kindly email us at [email protected] so we can review your orders

Kind regards,

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2017

i have been using this service for years, never had a problem,it is just smooth, simple, excellent.
and the price is also very competitive. highly recommended service.

Comments
Interparcel Official

Cheers Zheng!

Quick, easy and good prices

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2017

I found this to be a very easy system to use. I will happily use this system again. Also happy with the pricing.

Comments
Interparcel Official

Glad to hear Marie! Thanks

delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2017

package sent and delivered , few hickups in Sydney even though we sent TnT express , didn't deliver on Friday as told but on Tuesday, however the communication from tnt was ok.

Comments
Interparcel Official

Hi Ron, Thank you for taking the time to review.

I do apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

If you would like us to review the matter, please email us at [email protected]

Easy to book and use

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2017

Very easy service to use. Booking is easy, i booked in afternoon and driver picked up the next morning at 0800.

Comments
Interparcel Official

Thanks for taking the time to review Shannon!

1 of 46 pages

How do I track a parcel ?

John asked on Jun 17, 2017

Answer this

Hi John, you can track your shipments directly on our website using your Interparcel tracking number. We have a 'Track Parcel' tab at the top of our Home page on the site otherwise, you can contact our customer service team on 1300 006 031 for further assistance.

I would like to ship some health product to Vietnam but don't know how my parcel goes through Vietnam custom clearance. Please advise Do you have any staff in Adelaide so that I can see them in person to get more information? Thanks

John asked on May 22, 2017

Answer this

Hi John, thank you for your query. Interparcel act as a third party broker re-selling the services of major courier companies. Due to the nature of our service, we do not handle any customs clearance processes and therefore, may not be aware of the requirements for health products to Vietnam.
I would suggest you contact Australian Customs to confirm if they can provide you with any details otherwise, the best point of contact would be local Customs in Vietnam.
I hope this helps. Please feel free to give us a call on 1300 006 031 should you have any further queries.

Trying to send an item through you guys and saw 2 options. One is a Courierplease ATL and the other courier please Box which is 60cents difference and the latter has a $100 warranty too. Wondering what it means by Courier Please Box? As in I have to purchase a box by courier please or am I reading into that too much? Also noticed a courier please Road. What do all these mean? Please let me know thank you

swords114 asked on May 13, 2017

Answer this

The name of the services does not determine how you are required to send the freight. For example, the Couriers Please satchel or box services does not require a specific satchel or box. As long as the measurements that you have entered in the system are correct, you can choose to send your item however you feel it is safe. Each service will be displayed based on the package details you have entered so as long as this information is correct, you can select any service pending the price or estimated delivery desired. ATL stands for 'Authority to Leave' which means that the freight will be delivered without a signature. There is no option to add transit warranty to this service so if you require transit warranty, please do not select an ATL service.
We provide customer service via email ([email protected]), phone (1300 006 031) and live chat. Please feel free to contact us should you require further information. We do also have a 'more information' tab under each service which will provide you with a bit of additional information.
I hope this response has assisted you.

See all 17 questions about Interparcel