• 1 review
  • 1 comment
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Verified Customer

1/5 for service and delivery.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2017

I did not receive my parcel.
The package was picked up on-time.
The tracking was not supplied.

My parcel was disposed of in the destination country & I was asked to travel 50 km a Port, where my parcel was held in a warehouse. The fee to obtain the parcel at the port was upwards of $150 AUD excluding travel time and loss of time.

Interparcel did nothing to help deliver the parcel to me, nor make it easier for me to collect somewhere.

I would not recommend Interparcel for any International deliveries of parcels as you will most likely not receive the item without having to pay a large surcharge and travel to an Industrial Port far from your home rendering it a complete loss and waste of your personal time.

Customer service tried to help or at least said they were before publishing this review. It has been 15 days for express service and I will not get my parcel so a great loss of time and money.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Interparcel Official

Hi Somchai, as per our correspondence via the inbox messages, I am currently chasing this up for you and will continue to do so until resolved. As soon as I have any updates from the carrier, I will let you know.

Nothing has changed. Only more lost time. But the fee has increased to upward of $200 AUD excluding travel time and lost wages to collect the parcel. Interparcel did not help only emailed UPS as I ... read more »

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2017

Good service. Website easy to use. Pickup on time. Arrived in timely manner in good condition.
Labels easy to use.

Comments
Interparcel Official

Thank you Eschani!

No Joy after 4 days

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 14, 2017

Job booked in for a collection on Monday. Phoned Interparcel every day since with no explanation as to why parcel not collected, just a lot of excuses. Everyday told that it would definitely be picked up, been accepted by the driver. Mid afternoon today (thursday) still not turned so have had to cancel and rebook with another courier company with no chance of parcels arriving till Monday (fingers crossed!).
As a start up business this has caused major delays in production and very disappointing to say the least. Not sure if it's Startrack or Interparcel or but very disappointing and stressful to say the least!!

Comments
Interparcel Official

Hi Debbie, I am sorry for the failed collections. In the event of a missed pickup, we at Interparcel may not be advised of the notes that the carrier has in their system and we rely on the informat... read more »

Very helpful service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2017

Interparcel is always such a great service to use. I have used them multiple times now and wouldn’t go anywhere else.

Comments
Interparcel Official

Thank you Kimberly! We're happy to have you and we look forward to our continued business.

Does what it says it does!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2017

Sending stuff is pretty easy and seems pretty cheap compared to Australia Post for bigger parcels. Have used a few times now and service has been good.

Comments
Interparcel Official

Thanks Keith!

Wonderful service at a decent cost

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2017

Great web site, easy to use, fantastic service at very reasonable rates. The on line quoting system was a dream. The despatch documentation is impressive. Picked up at stated time & delivered safely.Good on you Interparcel

Comments
Interparcel Official

Wow! Thanks Gillian, we appreciate you taking the time to review our services.

Excellent and prompt service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2017

I ordered 4 boxes to be picked up and delivered interstate. So easy and quick. I loved having the labels to print out too.

Comments
Interparcel Official

Thanks Kathy!

excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2017

Sent a parcel to London. all was done at the suggested times. Very impressed with the service. I will use them again

Comments
Interparcel Official

Thanks Dianne!

quick and painless

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2017

i have sent a few packages
all have arrived on time without issue. Cheap and easy to use and definitely my website of choice for adhoc shipments

Comments
Interparcel Official

Thank you Steven!

Great fast service will use again

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2017

The booking and pick up process was very easy and delivery was quick .Highly recommend to anyone Will use again A+A+A+

Comments
Interparcel Official

Thanks for your glowing A+ rating :) we appreciate your feedback.

Two days and still not collected parcel. Disgusting

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2017

Parcel not collected after 2 days and phone calls and emails. Terrible service. No phone call to explain why parcel not collected.

Comments
Interparcel Official

Hi Steven, I am sorry to hear of the missed pickup. In the event of failed collections, unfortunately we are not advised by the carrier and therefore, rely on customers to contact our office where ... read more »

Verified Customer

Excellent and professional service !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2017

The online quote system was easy to use and website process to register made things even better. Kept informed along the way and even managed to print out package labels. Pick up was quick and within the time frame mentioned.

Comments
Interparcel Official

Thank you Mark!

Fast and Reliable!! Customer for Life!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2017

i think the service is excellent.Fast and reliable delivery! I would highly recommend using this service Keep up the good work!

Comments
Interparcel Official

Thank you so much!

This was easy all done from home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2017

Everything was nice and easy and simple to do. Had no issue. Got to my friend within 3 days. Very happy.

Comments
Interparcel Official

Thanks Annalisa

Service rating

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2017

Package was pick up at the time specified and delivered within the expected time. Would use this service again for convenience..

Comments
Interparcel Official

Thank you Graham!

Easy and fast.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2017

I sent a package to QLD i booked it over the internet the night before and paid on line.
They came first thing the next morning to pick up. It arrived on time as it told me it would.
Great service and cheaper than the post.
Great all round.

Comments
Interparcel Official

Great news! Thanks Nichola

Easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2017

Good and very comprehensive service and great value for money.
I can highly recommend this service.

Comments
Interparcel Official

Thanks Adrian!

A great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2017

This is I think the third time I have sent parcels through you. Your price structure and system is way better than Australia Post. The web system worked well and the collection went smoothly with a helpful driver. I did assign too large a portion of the day for the collection that I will trim next time to be more efficient that means I do not need to hang about all day.

Comments
Interparcel Official

Hi Stewart, we do have some services that allow you to leave the freight unattended so that you're not required to be home so when you're ready and need assistance, please give us a call on 1300 00... read more »

Verified Customer

Great customer service, Interparcel works for us!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2017

We operate a small rural merchandise business, shipping products within Australia. Interparcel keeps all our accounts with one provider. Our customers demand fast delivery and parcel tracking, Interparcel carriers pickup & deliver door to door. Great customer service without issues. Interparcel works for us!

Comments
Interparcel Official

Thank you Andrew, we appreciate your positive feedback and we thank you for your continued business.

Great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2017

I send 2 parcels and were very happy with the service and prices. Keep up with the good work guys!

Comments
Interparcel Official

Thank you Clarissa!

1 of 53 pages

How do I track a parcel ?

John asked on Jun 17, 2017

Answer this

Hi John, you can track your shipments directly on our website using your Interparcel tracking number. We have a 'Track Parcel' tab at the top of our Home page on the site otherwise, you can contact our customer service team on 1300 006 031 for further assistance.

I would like to ship some health product to Vietnam but don't know how my parcel goes through Vietnam custom clearance. Please advise Do you have any staff in Adelaide so that I can see them in person to get more information? Thanks

John asked on May 22, 2017

Answer this

Hi John, thank you for your query. Interparcel act as a third party broker re-selling the services of major courier companies. Due to the nature of our service, we do not handle any customs clearance processes and therefore, may not be aware of the requirements for health products to Vietnam.
I would suggest you contact Australian Customs to confirm if they can provide you with any details otherwise, the best point of contact would be local Customs in Vietnam.
I hope this helps. Please feel free to give us a call on 1300 006 031 should you have any further queries.

Trying to send an item through you guys and saw 2 options. One is a Courierplease ATL and the other courier please Box which is 60cents difference and the latter has a $100 warranty too. Wondering what it means by Courier Please Box? As in I have to purchase a box by courier please or am I reading into that too much? Also noticed a courier please Road. What do all these mean? Please let me know thank you

swords114 asked on May 13, 2017

Answer this

The name of the services does not determine how you are required to send the freight. For example, the Couriers Please satchel or box services does not require a specific satchel or box. As long as the measurements that you have entered in the system are correct, you can choose to send your item however you feel it is safe. Each service will be displayed based on the package details you have entered so as long as this information is correct, you can select any service pending the price or estimated delivery desired. ATL stands for 'Authority to Leave' which means that the freight will be delivered without a signature. There is no option to add transit warranty to this service so if you require transit warranty, please do not select an ATL service.
We provide customer service via email ([email protected]), phone (1300 006 031) and live chat. Please feel free to contact us should you require further information. We do also have a 'more information' tab under each service which will provide you with a bit of additional information.
I hope this response has assisted you.

See all 17 questions about Interparcel