Review rating:

Kingsville, VIC

Highly recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2016

I've bought cat food online from iPetstore a few times now, and have always had accurate orders, fast delivery and good email communications. I'd highly recommend them.

Sydney

• 1 comment

Great Service, Nice Bloke

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 18, 2016

Slight delay in delivery but what a nice bloke. Delivered our order to our door himself. Give him a go for all your pet needs!

Love this store always reliable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 12, 2016

This is the best online store for pet supplies. Reliable , great products and prices. Also delivery is so reasonable. I buy everything from here. Unfortunately the vet stores and pet shops are such a rip off - not by a small margin but by huge margins (say $10 or more per item). I highly recommend ipetstore for anyone who has pets!!!

Brilliant Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2016

Couldn't ask for better service. Placed an order online on Sunday night and it was with me by lunchtime on Tuesday. First time I've used iPet Store. Formerly ordered locally and was lucky if I had my order in 3 days and it's just across town. But with iPet Store, I can have it within 2 days and interstate at that. Another plus is the free delivery on orders over $99.

Verified Customer

Best online store and cheapest deals

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 13, 2016

I only recently discovered iPetstore and I love it. Either same day shipping or if I order after 2pm it comes next day early morning. Have also gone to pick up my order from the warehouse and they were so friendly and helped me over the phone to get there because I got lost! Cannot recommend IPetStore enough they are amazing

Sydney

• 3 comments
  • 1 answer
  • 3 helpful votes

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 05, 2016

I've recently changed to this store and it's fantastic. I placed an order on Sunday and rang them on Monday to ask when it would be delivered. They told me next morning, and sure enough there it was there and intact. The delivery driver even helped get it up the stairs.

Lousy service!!!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 02, 2016

Ordered the food for few days and never got dispatched. We went to pick up from their warehouse and got abused by their neighbour!!!

Melbourne

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 18, 2015

Placed my order on Sunday, received it on Wednesday, exactly what I'd asked for and at a really good price of course. I'll be placing all my pet-need orders here in future!

absolutely love ipetstore

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2015

I love ipetstore so much cheaper than local pet shops and super fast reliable delivery. I wont go back to buying instore again

Verified Customer

I couldn't be happier - 5+++ stars!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2015

My review is very similiar to that of others! I have just received my delivery after placing my order late yesterday afternoon and my first thought was - wow they were that good they deserve a good review!
5 stars + for pricing - now I don't have to wait for Royal Canin to come on special at pet stores or build up store credit to save $40 per bag and there was free shipping for my order from NSW to QLD!
5 stars + for service - to place an order at 4pm and receive it delivered by courier at 11am the next morning is pretty awesome!
5 stars + for providing exactly as advertised and getting the order perfect.
I couldn't be happier and you now have a loyal customer. Keep up your good work!

Honest, professional, friendly and reliable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2015

This is how a business should be run. Always a real person responding to you. Fast delivery and honest to a fault. They should be recognised for the hard work and commitment they put into their business!

Canberra

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Chance find on internet. Very pleased.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2014

Very impressed - this is how an online store should be. Very competitive prices (bought Advocate from Bayer), very fast despatch. Asked the seller a question, got an immediate response.
Will use this store again in future.

iPetStore

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 12, 2014

I recently purchased Panoramis Flea Control for the first time from iPetStore. I was very impressed with the hassle free ease of ordering & prompt delivery of this item. I would very much like to recommend them anyone who has pets - great product range & very good prices too!

Will be a returning customer for sure :)

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2014

Found this website through google and they by far have the cheapest pet food out there. Since I am a vet nurse and want to fed both my dog and cat good quality food, it can get quite expensive at times. Not anymore though! iPetStore were both great value for money and extremely quick with delivery. I had the food delivered to me two days after placing the order.

Am very happy with their service and they even follow up with a thank you email. Very rare in today's internet shopping world. I will definitely be shopping here every time my fur babies need to have their belly's satisfied.

+ Reliable, inexpensive, quick and friendly service

Newcastle

• 1 comment
  • 1 helpful vote

So impressed!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 02, 2014

I found ipetstore.com.au by chance when I was looking for the best prices for dog food after getting tired of paying out my nose at Pet Barn and Pet Stock. I was surprised to find my pup's food was $30 cheaper on ipetstore.com.au and that shipping for a 20 kg bag of food would be under $10. I was a bit skeptical but put the order in anyway. My package arrived by courier the very next day.

I've made subsequent purchases through ipetstore.com.au and have been so impressed with their customer service. I ordered a bowl for my dog and the owner
of the store actually emailed me to make sure the size I ordered was the one I wanted because the size I ordered was really meant for cats. I ended up going with the bigger size and the owner sent me this size at no extra cost. From time to time, they will also throw in some treats for my puppy to enjoy for free.

Also I was after Panoramis for my pup but noticed they didn't stock it so I emailed the owner who told me they could get it in for me. It was up on the website the next day.

I'm so impressed with ipetstore and have recommended it to all of my friends who have pets.

+ Quick shipping, fantastic customer service, great prices