Great Range - Good Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2018

Being a new to being a pet owner ( Boi - our Dog ) < Wish I could insert a picture of him .. > we started looking around to find I pet food.. and products in general..

After trying a few other.. wont name them.. we gave IPETSTORE a go..

over the last 5 months using them.. they have been FANTASTIC.. good service.. good range.. good pricing.. and delivered ON TIME... as if we run out of food.. Boi would eat the house.. hehe

Give these guys a go.. we did and so far very happy

Verified Customer

Used to be my "go to" store

2 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2018

This store used to have a wide range of products and deliver very quickly. I've stopped going because it's greatly reduced it's range over the last couple of years and no longer stocks some of my basics. I ordered online on Sunday and received my order late on Friday afternoon. My partner was confused when he tracked the order and it showed that it was already delivered and went to the buildings next to us to check, it turned out the delivery driver had already signed the form in advance.

Verified Customer

No Refund - Not Impressed - Won't be back!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 29, 2018

We ordered Advocate Dog Extra Large at the beginning of February. The description online for this product was misleading and it was not as we had expected so I contacted [name removed] who said he would refund our money and pay for return postage. Nice gesture - we dutifully returned the goods to the address given however he says it was never received. After a couple of months and us tracking the goods and lodging a "please explain" from Australia Post he has not refunded our money, nor in fact bothered to respond to the Post Office response I sent to him.
Extremely poor customer (lack of) service and we're out $130.00.
Mostly our orders go astray and are not delivered in line with the delivery notification.

Ridiculous so far since payment 15/02 No order, failure to put correct address on parcel, NO CUSTOME

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 24, 2018

Ordered last week Thursday 15th feb got email confirmation 2.15pm- got email confirmation it was due to be shipped Monday afternoon 19th feb!) took their time there) due delivery by tracking on Thursday 22nd feb never arrived, showed sitting at Sunshine since day before 21st feb ( next week after ordering)- ipetstore put absolutely incorrect address on parcel ( timely call to Aus Post to find this out after seeing tracking note being returned to sender Fri 23/02) Ipetstore did not answer the phone called a few times left a message, sent an email too and they completely ignored my email and phone calls and message and have not addressed the problem ( never heard from them by end of closing). Order not here, being sent back unless it can be intercepted on Monday ( by Aus post, it may be still there otherwise another week to arrive if ever) after this weekend as well ( That will be two weekends waiting on top of the rest). Failed to put note on parcel as per requirement and condition of payment, I seriously question whether they can fill an order? Customer service nonexistent- extremely disturbing considering we NEVER encountered these issues before ordering online from anyone else. Correct address of course supplied to ipetstore by us.Mind boggled by the other good reviews for this online store? Maybe it has changed hands?

Kingsville, VIC

• 1 helpful vote

Highly recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2016

I've bought cat food online from iPetstore a few times now, and have always had accurate orders, fast delivery and good email communications. I'd highly recommend them.

Sydney

• 1 comment

Great Service, Nice Bloke

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 18, 2016

Slight delay in delivery but what a nice bloke. Delivered our order to our door himself. Give him a go for all your pet needs!

Love this store always reliable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 12, 2016

This is the best online store for pet supplies. Reliable , great products and prices. Also delivery is so reasonable. I buy everything from here. Unfortunately the vet stores and pet shops are such a rip off - not by a small margin but by huge margins (say $10 or more per item). I highly recommend ipetstore for anyone who has pets!!!

Brilliant Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2016

Couldn't ask for better service. Placed an order online on Sunday night and it was with me by lunchtime on Tuesday. First time I've used iPet Store. Formerly ordered locally and was lucky if I had my order in 3 days and it's just across town. But with iPet Store, I can have it within 2 days and interstate at that. Another plus is the free delivery on orders over $99.

Verified Customer

Best online store and cheapest deals

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 13, 2016

I only recently discovered iPetstore and I love it. Either same day shipping or if I order after 2pm it comes next day early morning. Have also gone to pick up my order from the warehouse and they were so friendly and helped me over the phone to get there because I got lost! Cannot recommend IPetStore enough they are amazing

Sydney

• 3 comments
  • 1 answer
  • 5 helpful votes

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 05, 2016

I've recently changed to this store and it's fantastic. I placed an order on Sunday and rang them on Monday to ask when it would be delivered. They told me next morning, and sure enough there it was there and intact. The delivery driver even helped get it up the stairs.

Lousy service!!!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 02, 2016

Ordered the food for few days and never got dispatched. We went to pick up from their warehouse and got abused by their neighbour!!!

Melbourne

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 18, 2015

Placed my order on Sunday, received it on Wednesday, exactly what I'd asked for and at a really good price of course. I'll be placing all my pet-need orders here in future!

absolutely love ipetstore

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2015

I love ipetstore so much cheaper than local pet shops and super fast reliable delivery. I wont go back to buying instore again

Verified Customer

I couldn't be happier - 5+++ stars!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2015

My review is very similiar to that of others! I have just received my delivery after placing my order late yesterday afternoon and my first thought was - wow they were that good they deserve a good review!
5 stars + for pricing - now I don't have to wait for Royal Canin to come on special at pet stores or build up store credit to save $40 per bag and there was free shipping for my order from NSW to QLD!
5 stars + for service - to place an order at 4pm and receive it delivered by courier at 11am the next morning is pretty awesome!
5 stars + for providing exactly as advertised and getting the order perfect.
I couldn't be happier and you now have a loyal customer. Keep up your good work!

Honest, professional, friendly and reliable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2015

This is how a business should be run. Always a real person responding to you. Fast delivery and honest to a fault. They should be recognised for the hard work and commitment they put into their business!

Canberra

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Chance find on internet. Very pleased.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2014

Very impressed - this is how an online store should be. Very competitive prices (bought Advocate from Bayer), very fast despatch. Asked the seller a question, got an immediate response.
Will use this store again in future.

iPetStore

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 12, 2014

I recently purchased Panoramis Flea Control for the first time from iPetStore. I was very impressed with the hassle free ease of ordering & prompt delivery of this item. I would very much like to recommend them anyone who has pets - great product range & very good prices too!

Will be a returning customer for sure :)

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2014

Found this website through google and they by far have the cheapest pet food out there. Since I am a vet nurse and want to fed both my dog and cat good quality food, it can get quite expensive at times. Not anymore though! iPetStore were both great value for money and extremely quick with delivery. I had the food delivered to me two days after placing the order.

Am very happy with their service and they even follow up with a thank you email. Very rare in today's internet shopping world. I will definitely be shopping here every time my fur babies need to have their belly's satisfied.

+ Reliable, inexpensive, quick and friendly service

Newcastle

• 1 comment
  • 1 helpful vote

So impressed!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 02, 2014

I found ipetstore.com.au by chance when I was looking for the best prices for dog food after getting tired of paying out my nose at Pet Barn and Pet Stock. I was surprised to find my pup's food was $30 cheaper on ipetstore.com.au and that shipping for a 20 kg bag of food would be under $10. I was a bit skeptical but put the order in anyway. My package arrived by courier the very next day.

I've made subsequent purchases through ipetstore.com.au and have been so impressed with their customer service. I ordered a bowl for my dog and the owner of the store actually emailed me to make sure the size I ordered was the one I wanted because the size I ordered was really meant for cats. I ended up going with the bigger size and the owner sent me this size at no extra cost. From time to time, they will also throw in some treats for my puppy to enjoy for free.

Also I was after Panoramis for my pup but noticed they didn't stock it so I emailed the owner who told me they could get it in for me. It was up on the website the next day.

I'm so impressed with ipetstore and have recommended it to all of my friends who have pets.

+ Quick shipping, fantastic customer service, great prices