The Apple iPhone 6 Plus has been replaced by the newer Apple iPhone 6s Plus model.

Models:

Model: 16GB Date Purchased: Jun 2016

Amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

Battery life is excellent and cant go wrong with the very good graphics the phone has! No issues apart from when the screen wasnt operating but got this fixed as it was under a warranty! Affordable phone and great lifespan, recommend to anyone who is after a phone that is reliable and nice.

Wollongong

Model: 128GB Date Purchased: Dec 2014

Great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2017

The phone is very light,clear and funcional! I have used it for a few years and it still works like new! I have seldom used camera since I had this phone since it has very large memory, and the quality of the pictures are spot on! The screen is easy to look at.

Model: 64GB Date Purchased: Feb 2017

nice phone with larger screen

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2017

i brought this Iphone 6S for my birthday as she like to play games and watch movies on her line the big screen is excellent and picture is very clear , also it is very easy for her to type as her previous phone was iphone 5 which you know screen is very small compare to 6S

Purchased at: eBay

Model: 128GB Date Purchased: Jun 2015

Exllecent phone

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2017

My Wife bought this phone when eBay Financial Year Promotion.

She really like this big screen phone. and 128 GB is quite a lot storage. can store lots of photos.
She always feel the iphone 6 is too small for reading articles, watching videos.

For me, personally it's hard to hold in one hand is a cons

Purchased at: eBay

Model: 128GB Date Purchased: Feb 2016

Fast phone, big screen and great pictures

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2017

I've had this phone for over a year now, it hasn't missed a beat. Great for all round usage, the screen is big enough for easy web viewing and good for games. If you need to put your phone in your pocket a lot then maybe not the phone for you... perfect otherwise!

Melbourne

• 1 comment
  • 7 answers
  • 4 helpful votes

Model: 16GB Date Purchased: Dec 2015

Very very happy with my iPhone

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2017

I am very satisfied with my iPhone 6S Plus.
Received as a gift from a family member ....
Previously owned 2 other standard iPhones ( l was also satisfied with those iPhones )
Have to say how much easier it is to see the screen...
I used to carry my iPad & play games etc, but find it very convenient to simply use my phone.
The larger screen is a huge benefit to me ( although it is not so good to slip into the back pocket of my jeans ... Not a big deal as l generally always carry a handbag or backpack )
Would definitely recommend this model to others

Brisbane

Model: 16GB Date Purchased: Sep 2016

Love the big screen

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2017

Easy to use just like the other iPhones. Went from a 5s to a 6plus & I love it. I love the big screen as it's easier to see things & type. Plus I can watch videos or stream movies online and watch without squinting. I know they've replaced this with 6s models but I'd actually just keep mine. It does what I want to I'm happy. I know they've discontinued making it but they do still sell them & I'd recommend getting this because it's cheaper than the newer models but does all the basics and what I need. Unless you want to keep up with the Joneses then yea it won't suit you.

Melbourne

Model: 16GB Date Purchased: May 2015

good product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2017

I've always used iphone coz I prefer ios system to Android system. The system is very easy to use. The size of iphone 6+ is a little bit large for small hands..(have to type text with both hands) but I like big screen. I recommend 64gb or larger if you like taking photos or downloading many apps. 16 Gb is tooooo small.

Model: 64GB Date Purchased: Jan 2015

My life support

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2017

All my friends said not to buy this phone because it bends, what a joke. Out of all the times I've dropped it the screen has only needed fixing once in about 3 years now. It's not very slow, the display is nice. My favourite part about apple is that it does what it says it's going to do. It's simple, and after trying a Samsung I came running back to this product. I am finally having some battery trouble but I guess that's expected after the two year mark.

Purchased at: Optus Mobile

brisbane

• 3 answers

Model: 64GB Date Purchased: Jul 2017

Love the size of this phone

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2017

Dropped my iphone 6s and broke the screen. Had to buy a refurbished one and at the time could not afford one. Even though this phone Iphone 6plus is now discontinued I found one at E B Games refurbished and only 6 month old. Great phone, love the size easy to use can still get all the apps I want, the charge lasts longer than my 6s did. Would not leave home with out it.

Model: 16GB Date Purchased: Sep 2015

low 16G memery

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 08, 2017

apple always my first choice,6plus I used for nearly 3 years, somehow the touching screen is not good enough, it needs to replace it again and again, but the good thing is it has a excellent service team in Doncaster, and don't need to pay, the second thing is 16G only has 10G can use, when I keep some photos, nearly full.

Purchased at: Vodafone

Sydney

Model: 64GB Date Purchased: Jun 2015

Great phone with longevity

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2017

Phone purchased on post paid plan and still going strong after 2 years. Storage is almost full despite having 64gb of storage space inside. 6plus offers ample viewing screen and worth upgrading from iphone 4 or 5. Sensitivity of touch screen is still very good and home button still works well. I do use assistive touch home button in addition to home button. Iphone 7 is not much of a change other than improved camera so not worth upgrading. Looking forward to iphone 8 though with rumoured design change.

Model: 16GB Date Purchased: Jun 2015

Everything you could want in a phone!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2017

I thought phones couldn't get any better than the 6+ but Apple always seems to surprise us with new features. I have no issues with this phone aside from the storage (I believe they don't sell 16GB anymore) - it ends up being around 10GB storage with all the software. Good overall!

Adelaide

• 2 answers

Model: 128GB Date Purchased: Nov 2014

Great phone except for the "touch disease".

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2017

• 1 answer

Verified Purchase Model: 64GB Date Purchased: Dec 2014

Great smartphone!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2017

Never had any issues with it, great performance & camera after coming from an iPhone 4 a couple of years ago. Has fingerprint scanner, 1080p screen and the battery life is pretty good too. Between this and the iPhone 7 the only noticeable difference is a 2x optical photo zoom, image stabilisation & some performance increase. If you don't need any of those features and still use the headphone jack then the iPhone 6 Plus is the one to buy at a much cheaper price.

Model: 16GB Date Purchased: Dec 2014

A good phone. NO issues at all

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2017

A great phone. That is all I can say.
Have not had any issues except for when I broke the screen. good camera, good speakers and good call quality.
Still a good phone for its price now, though 16 GB is not enough.
Awesome battery. I have been using it everyday for past 3 years (approx) and battery still serves me a full working day, with music and occasional browsing.

brisbane

Model: 128GB Date Purchased: Jan 2015

Big Screen Easy to use

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2017

This phone has a big screen and very easy to use. I have always been an apple fan. The big screen has made a lot of readings a lot easier. The battery does last for only half a day for me, really depends on how often you use it. Overall I would recommend it

Model: 128GB Date Purchased: Jun 2015

Good size less efficient

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2017

Size of phone is good but I had camera problem which is can't get clear picture...I use it dayly ..I liked the size and use it as computer...once changed camera so I can get clear picture and use it daily picture and family occasion . It looks big but ok in pocket . End of the day it is do great job....

Purchased at: Myer

Model: 64GB Date Purchased: Dec 2016

good enough

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2017

fantastic experience, especially for the camera
the system is wonderful
there are a lot of apps could be chosen
siri is my good friend now
but there are also some apps is not very useful which already be installed as the default setting
however, in total, it is a very amazing product but a little expensive

Purchased at: JB Hi-Fi

Model: 16GB Date Purchased: Sep 2016

Big Screen Size and nice battery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2017

A big screen size compared to other iphones on the market. The battery does well all day and can give you 1.5 days sometimes. Apple has seen the need for larger storage capacity and has made 32GB minimum in the newer devices. My only issue is the large amount of storage the OS takes up.

Purchased at: Optus Mobile