The Apple iPhone 6 Plus has been replaced by the newer Apple iPhone 6s Plus model.

Models:
  • 4 helpful votes

Model: 128GB Date Purchased: Nov 2014

Was a great phone, but now very slow

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2018

I bought this phone when it was realeased in 2014. It has been a really good phone with very little problem. Now due to software updates it has become very slow and a bit annoying to use. Browsing and map software now takes ages to load, much longer than it should. Battery life is still very good considering the age of the phone.

Purchased at: Telstra Mobile

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Perth

Model: 64GB Date Purchased: Apr 2015

Served me very well

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 31, 2018

I got the iPhone 6 plus as my first phone and i chose it mainly because it had a bigger screen compared to the other line of Apple's phones, the phone has gotten considerably slower over time with apps getting more demanding and Apples chip restrictions but otherwise a good phone, also I never had the phone bend which is confusing because allot of people had that problem, have had to replace it with an iPhone X due to dropping the phone and cracking it to a point of no repair.

Sydney

Model: 64GB Date Purchased: Sep 2015

Good phone, starting to die.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 31, 2018

Bought this phone when it first came out. It was great having the larger screen size and battery. I am a big fan of iOS but am a bit disappointed over the restrictions Apple puts on their NFC chip. Recently, the battery can last more than 4 hours of use and some apps crash. But it WAS a great phone to buy.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Melbourne

Model: 64GB Date Purchased: Oct 2015

Amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2018

I have been using this phone for a few years now. and i have not had any problem with it. the battery life has shortened over the years, i have to recharge it more often now. overall, i think it is a great purchase and i will purchase more apple products in future.

Purchased at: Vodafone

Brisbane

Model: 64GB Date Purchased: Jan 2017

Love the phone

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2018

After using iPhone 6 Plus for over a year, I must say it has been a great experience. I went back to using Samsung temporarily when my iPhone 6 Plus screen cracked (yes, the one thing I must say I dislike about Apple iPhone products) and I realised I preferred the simplicity and look of iPhone more. iPhone 6 Plus especially is still operating well even with the OS upgrade.

Model: 16GB Date Purchased: Aug 2016

Best phone Apple have ever bought out

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2018

Best iPhone tops all the rest nothing can compete with it in the phone business wouldn’t recommend any other phone they have tried to bring out newer models but by far the 6 plus is the best look forward to other people opinions as I’m not going to upgrade ever

• 1 question
  • 12 helpful votes

Model: 64GB Date Purchased: Dec 2014

Love the phone

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2018

Had this phone since 2014 and it is still working great. Never had a problem. Battery life is long as long as games or movie is not played on. This phone looks like it will keep working strong for me another few more years until I need to upgrade.
Overall, I found the iphone 6plus very reliable.

Melbourne

Model: 128GB Date Purchased: Aug 2015

Apple does live up to its brand.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2017

As a former android user I have to say I've been a lot satisfied since I switched to iPhone. Besides the usual cracked screen I have not had any problems with the iPhone operating system wise. Unlike android phones which seem to lag or die on you when you least expect it. The 6 plus is a nice sleek design & a good sized screen. If you're looking for something affordable I'd definitely suggest the 6 plus over the new models, besides a few features you're basically getting the same quality.

Purchased at: Gifted

sydney

Verified Purchase Model: 16GB Date Purchased: Aug 2017

BARGAIN

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2017

My parents cannot keep up with the new technology. its worthless to pay a fortunate they will never know how to use.
simply iphone system is ideal for dummies.
I paid a bargain price when the new phone release. I bought 2 of them for both of my parents.
they can match up each other and learn how to run the system properly themselves.
they don't use really complex stuff. a descent phone have functions like taking photos , making photo calls and video calls.
plus has extra wide screen also helps a little bi those senior citizen with vision problem

Purchased at: Shopmonk

• 3 answers
  • 3 helpful votes

Model: 64GB Date Purchased: Jan 2015

Better battery life

3 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 18, 2017

Haven’t bothered to up date my iphone - why?
Battery life is worse as models are renewed.
I need long life battery.
Newer updates coming out causing crashes in all programs - Apple programs or anything with text function or speak.
But it’s been reliable and done and is still doing a good job.

Model: 64GB Date Purchased: Nov 2015

This is nice phone and it great with battery.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2017

Bought iphone 6 plus on 24 months contract and i never had any problems with it. I can see it been discontinued and no plans to upgrade to latest iphone. I been using it everyday and very good. i recommended this iphone 6 plus to anyone looking for something. This iphone can update to IOS 11.0.

Purchased at: Virgin Mobile

• 1 answer

Model: 128GB Date Purchased: Feb 2015

Great Phone for Average user

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 29, 2017

iPhone 6 Plus is a great phone for basic tasks but the picture quality is very poor. I bought the phone in 2015 & it is still working. The battery works all day with saver setting on. All features are great except the video & picture quality. Camera does not take great pics at night. It’s nearly 3 years old now & it’s time for an upgrade.

Purchased at: JB Hi-Fi

Model: 64GB Date Purchased: Sep 2017

So far so good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2017

Bought the iphone 6plus 64gig for my partner as an early christmas present. ( She couldn’t wait

Adelaide

Verified Purchase Model: 64GB Date Purchased: Sep 2017

Love my new iphone 6 plus

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2017

I was a little hesitant at first to buy the Iphone 6 Plus as its a lot bigger then the 5c that im used to, but since receiving it i have fallen in love with the big screen! The camera quality is great and the battery life is even better, im very happy with it and highly recommend.

Hobart

Model: 64GB Date Purchased: Jan 2016

Touch Disease

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2017

Was an okay phone, however since replacing the touchscreen after a week it no longer works.. unless heated then starts working.

Poor design and faulty once refurbished.

Okay new but pretty poor if it can't be used once dropped or damaged this iPhone becomes useless and you may as well buy the next model up.

melbourne

Model: 64GB Date Purchased: Apr 2015

Great battery

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2017

I've got this phone 3 years ago and still using it. I can say the best feature of the phone is the long life battery. Other than that, display quality \ camera is pretty good. However, as you know, the phone is a bit bulky and might bend in your pocket,

Purchased at: Vodafone

• 3 helpful votes

Model: 16GB Date Purchased: Dec 2016

This is my ideal phone. Absolutely Perfect!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2017

I have had other iPhones in the past but have never had the 'plus' size and my life has been changed! The screen is the perfect size that I can enjoy watching movies on my phone whilst its always comfortable to hold. The phone works smoothly and effortlessly and has never crashed or glitched since I bought it less than a year ago! The camera quality is great for what I want in a phone, if it were any better I wouldnt use my actual camera. Overall, the perfect phone, the design is beautiful and it works amazingly.

Purchased at: Kogan.com

MELBOURNE

Model: 64GB Date Purchased: Feb 2016

Good overall

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2017

Had used this for 1 year, everything goes smoothly.
Battery life is excellent, plenty of useful and common applications, compared to other OS.
A good phone for entertaining and working, connectivity is also good. Love the simple interface of the screen, which helps a lot in searching for necessities.
Highly recommended to friends and family.

• 4 helpful votes

Model: 16GB Date Purchased: Jun 2016

Amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

Battery life is excellent and cant go wrong with the very good graphics the phone has! No issues apart from when the screen wasnt operating but got this fixed as it was under a warranty! Affordable phone and great lifespan, recommend to anyone who is after a phone that is reliable and nice.

Brisbane

Model: 128GB Date Purchased: Dec 2014

Great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2017

The phone is very light,clear and funcional! I have used it for a few years and it still works like new! I have seldom used camera since I had this phone since it has very large memory, and the quality of the pictures are spot on! The screen is easy to look at.

1 of 6 pages