NZ AUTOCAR MAGAZINE

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2017

Having Subscribed to the above Magazine, virtually since its inception I was disgusted that I was not sent or given the opportunity to renew for the next 12 months. I got nowhere when I got in touch until i found isubscribe. Nicole sorted it out and now I purchase it from them and any other Magazine I will purchase off them.
NZ AUTOCAR need to sort out their Distributors.
Thank you Nicole.

Review - Australian Knife Magazine

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2017

I brought a subscription to the Australian Knife Magazine including the launch issue. I never received the magazine. Isubscribe quickly responded to my emails and sorted out the issue very quickly.
Definitely recommend.

Service is just the best

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2017

I missed my September issue of Gardening Australia and it was resent. You don't get better service than that. Thank you.

Nicole did help!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2017

I subscribed to a magazine which offered an extra with the Sept edition but I had no idea when the subscription would start. Nicole sorted that out for me, as the publishers never responded at all.

Verified Customer

Fabulous customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2017

Had a problem with the mailing address and it was sorted out very quickly and I got a free issue as well. Couldn't be happier - thanks iSUBSCRIBE!

my favourite mag

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2017

very very pleased with the excellent and speedy response from Sam in solving my problem. Good job well done!!

Great help!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2017

I didn't receive an issue of my magazine. I sent an email and the help I received was amazing. Thank you Sam!

Ideal gift

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 09, 2017

The old question "what do I give Nana for Christmas - she has everything?" Suggestion: a subscription to New Idea which she really enjoys. The highlight of my week now (September) is the arrival of my magazine. This week it didn't arrive - rang ISUBSCRIBE an spoke to Nicole - what great personal and friendly service I received.
Will recommend to my friends. Nana

Great customer service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 08, 2017

Nicole was fantastic with her prompt response to my email. She sorted the subscription which I had bought for my dad so that there were no double up of magazines. Thanks for your great customer service.

Great Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 08, 2017

Contacted iSubscribe customer support due to a missing magazine subscription. Nicole was polite and courteous and handled my query promptly.

Exceptional service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 08, 2017

Fabulous fast response to a missing magazine query, and not being able to renew my subscription on line for some unknown reason. Nicole was amazing and sorted everything out within a few minutes, so I could again receive my NZ life and Leisure Magazine. Fabulous speedy service!

Great customer service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 08, 2017

Very quick response to my order query. Didn't have to wait long for a reply to my email. Very pleased.

Excellent attitude

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2017

I sought advise about a subscription to Backyard magazine and the initial advise was fast and friendly, when further help was required nothing was too much trouble and I received the help I needed.

Outback magazine

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2017

We have been subscribing to outback magazine for a lot of years and never had any problems, would recommend this service .

Change of subscription

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2017

We brought the wrong magazine for my Dad for Father's Day. Thought i might be able to change but probably not. Wasn't a problem and they repsoned first thing Monday morning. Was excellent service.

Great customer service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2017

Sam was very efficient and helpful in finding out why my grandchild had not received his first issue of National Geographic Kids.

Great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2017

Such lovely surprise from a friend! Subscription for my son to his favourite magazine, awesome! Very friendly and helpful customer service. Thanks Nicole!

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2017

A friend gifted me a subscription and provide the incorrect delivery address. I contacted Customer Services in the morning to have the address updated and within and hour I had received an email with written confirmation that this had been actioned by Nicole. Amazing customer service I will now be buying myself another subscription because this is obviously a company that can be relied upon.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2017

Nicole's ultra efficient in dealing with my queries on missing copies of the magazine. Responses received in a timely manner and some of the late issues are arriving. She's happy to chase up others which have not arrived.
Nothing's too much trouble and follow up isoutstanding.

Immediate response to query - great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 01, 2017

Sam was great - I queried a minor issue. Sam went the extra mile asking the publishers if we could get a back issue FOC as I'd just missed a quarterly issue (gift for Father's Day) and all is sorted. A free issue in the mail on it's way. Obviously a great relationship between this subscribing org and their published mags they represent. Keep it up iSUBSCRIBE

1 of 9 pages