5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

I accidentally typed my email address incorrectly so after a follow up email to their customer service department it was promptly rectified - within a day of me emailing. Very happy with the service I received and the politeness of Sam who was the customer service representative who helped me

Camper Trailer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

I ordered a subscription for my husband of Camper Trailer just this month and Nicole was able to get the first copy sent to him for Christmas. I was extremely pleased with the service Nicole provided.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2017

My colleague accidentally ordered duplicates of some publications. Nicole from the Customer Service team notified me within 24 hours and refunded me the duplicate order - thanks again Nicole!

EFFICIENT SERVICE

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2017

Thank you so much for the ease in which I have been able to subscribe to magazines, and when I made a mistake today, my query was answered and solved within the hour. Awesome work guys!!

Awesome customer service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2017

I made an enquiry to ask if my subscription could begin with a particular issue and was contacted immediately to let me know my query would be answered soon. I was contacted the next day with a very good reply. Top marks for customer service!

customer service on missing item

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2017

I emailed the company when I realised there had been a mix up in my order for a magazine and Sam at isubscribe got straight on to my problem and in two days it has been resolved in a very nice polite manner. Great to deal with your company and I will in the future, thankyou

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2017

I needed to change delivery address of the magazine that I purchased. Sam made this super easy and responded straight away. Thank you.

Donna hay

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2017

Good reliable service, prompt delivery, when there's any problem at all it's seen to immediately , I would recommend any body to I subscribe

Impressed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2017

I just wanted to provide a little positive feedback as I find it doesn't happen often enough. I am so impressed with how easy it is to place an order with you. Whoever designed the process has done a wonderful job. Even ordering multiple subscriptions for multiple delivery addresses is a breeze. Great website and great service - thank you.

Change of name and address

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2017

I wanted to change the recipient's name and address. Nicole replied promptly and I was pleasantly surprised by the excellent service offered. I have never encountered such great after sales service. Many many thanks.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2017

I had an issue with the subscription for my friend and received excellent service and communications from Sam. Have used before and will again.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2017

I had an issue with a new subscription request and I received prompt and excellent customer service. I would happily use next again.

Beware of their Computer!!

2 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2017

Good Mags, but computer substituted my deceased husband's name for mine, even on My Account.
Computers must NEVER Assume!

Pattie

Very helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2017

Have had very helpful, and regular updates on double ups of subscription. Great to get communication so quickly and what the outcome will be.

Very helpful, efficient response to query

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 01, 2017

Had a query about double up of subscription. Sam was very helpful and followed it up from start to finish. Kept me informed every step of the way and answered the question in full. Very happy

Good Communication

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2017

Dealt with a problem of missing issue quickly and efficently. Nothing was too much trouble. Thank you Nicole for your help.

Great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2017

Answered my emails with info I asked about my subscription. Great to deal with. Were fast replying to my email.

Good for accessing subscription to international magazines, and great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 27, 2017

I initially used isubscribe to access a subscription to a UK magazine from Australia, which was well priced and easy to set up. When I had an issue with my subscription, isubscribe dealt with it quickly and satisfactorily. Very helpful.

Sorted with Ease

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 27, 2017

I had added to a subscription that had formed as two, after a simple email, it was sorted with ease. Stoked, Nicole was helpful and informative. thanks

Thank you.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 27, 2017

After a mistake made on my part when setting up my subscription I contacted isubscribe to have it rectified. I never felt like I was causing a problem & Nicole was very prompt in keeping in contact with how things were progressing. It is nice to know that there is a company that recognises that custom service is important.

1 of 11 pages