Sydney

• 1 answer

Great customer service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2018

isubscribe picked up my duplicate order before I had a chance to contract them. Awesome! Saved me lots of time!

Magazine Information

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2018

I had a number of questions regarding a Magazine. Emma responded to my telephone message promptly. All my questions were fully answered. Excellent customer service.

false offereLLY

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2018

I received a notice to extend my subscription which I had renewed in January 2018 for 1 year( 12 issues).The offer was for 36% savings and a bonus 10% off if I renewed within 28 days. When I went online (out of your office hours and I live in WA) the offer is not visible and is more expensive. Why the discrepancy?? This has happened to me in the past. Difficult to trust your renewal reminders. Elly

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
iSUBSCRiBE Official

Hi Elly, There is clearly a problem with this set up, if you are referring to a renewal order your trying to make through isubscribe. We'd like to immediately look into it and resolve it for you, w... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

More Than Helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

I made an error with our subscription. Emma checked it out for us and kept us informed during the whole process. Cannot speak highly enough of her.

Subscription Renewal

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

I usually renewed with the publisher direct.
Checked on isubscrbe and found the magazine was much cheaper.
I emailed inquiries isubscribe to ask about my long term account with the publisher and was assured that it would be registered on my account with the publisher.
I was amazed with the prompt courteous personal replies.
Great to deal with isubscribe.

Amazing customer service people!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

So impressed with the prompt and friendly customer service person that I dealt with. The first issue of our gift subscription didn't turn up - the matter was quickly investigated and the subscription extended. Thank you

Christchurch

Missing issue!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

I rang regarding what we thought might have been a missing issue.. the assistant immediately promised to contact the publishers, and by that afternoon had an answer for us. namely that the publisher would send the missing copy.
very impressed with the speed of the response.

• 2 comments

Auto responses to emails

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2018

order has never arrived from April- we only receive an automated email response, then no follow up, telephone goes to message bank, very disappointing- maybe we will get a response from the review- we did receive an immediate response to the review - but here we are 19 days later and we have been left in the lurch AGAIN-

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
iSUBSCRiBE Official

Hi Campers, we have been trying to get in contact with the publisher of the magazine you purchased to confirm things but they have been very slow to respond. Your records with them were not updated... read more »

Thank you- but as at 8/10 nothing has been received- we have been buying the magazine so a resolution would be to have a new subscription for 11 months- going forward. as the first incorrect addres... read more »

Thank you the two issues arrived in mail yesterday

Updating my subscribtions

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2018

Today I had the most amazing service from iSubscribe - the first in a long number of years of call-centre support in Australian businesses. Not only was the customer support on the phone excellent, but Sam was able to trouble shoot a number of complications with a promise to follow up with both magazine distributors and the IT who manages the iSubscribe database. ALL problems were beautifully resolved in a matter of hours with a courteous email advising completion of the problems and merge of my accounts. My subscriptions are now all up-to-date, and my confidence in the company means I will never use anyone else for my online subs!! Congratulations! Love your work!

Fantastic Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2018

I had some questions regarding a new subscription and Sam promptly responded to my online query. I wanted my subscription to start with the current issue and Sam followed up with the publisher to make this happen. Great customer service by iSubscribe!

Excellent & efficient Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

An initial query could not be answered immediately but very quickly I received the answer by email. A pleasant and pleasing result. Thanks

Change of address - missing issue

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

Due to my change of address somehow one of my issues were lost in the mail. After a few days it was all solved. Sam was very helpful and communication excellent.

Christchurch

• 2 comments

Day light robbery

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 01, 2018

My children ordered an annual subscription for their father's birthday. It's a year gone now and we have never seen one magazine. Despite numerous attempts to contact them I am always fobbed off with the exact same email. I have now gone to the commerce commission about this terrible company as they are now targeting families for father's day orders. Be warned !

Comments
iSUBSCRiBE Official

Dear Reviewer, this situation sounds unacceptable and very unusual and we'd like to correct it for you ASAP. Could you please contact us via email (help@isubscribe.co.nz) or call Emma or Samantha o... read more »

I have contacted you numerous times already. Check your emails that you have sent back to me many times with the same promises.

iSUBSCRiBE Official

Thank you. We are happy to do that, however, this forum doesn't give us the details we need to trace your enquiries within our database. If you can advise the order ID or the email address used to ... read more »

Excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2018

I had ordered a magazine for my son, but had not received it after a few months. On submitting my concern, Sam responded promptly, looked into the matter, and found the publisher no longer existed. Then I was offered a choice of a full-refund or voucher. All resolved with a pleasant and friendly manner. I have had great experiences in past years buying with isubscribe and will continue to purchase through them.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2018

I ordered a magazine for my sister-in-law's birthday but wrote her address incorrectly on the application. Luckily my card to her reached her and she alerted me to the mistake. I contacted ISUBSCRIBE this morning, online, to ask them to change her address and it was done in about 5 minutes with such a pleasant reply to my enquiry from Sam. Amazing! If all customer service was like this the world would be a happier place.

Superb sevice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2018

We subscribed to the TV Gide in May 2018 but asked that the first delivery date be delayed until the end of June as we going away, and they agreed to without any fuss. An automatic renewal notice was received recently so I rang and told them the circumstances and they told me they would amend the renewal date. They did this immediately and they sent us an email confirming they had actioned our request. Very polite and helpful service. Thank you iSubscribe.

No show promptlt resolved

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2018

One of the monthly magazines didn't show up and there was also a general query on the subscription, both of which were promptly resolved by Michelle in a very professional yet friendly manner. Well done!

Love the tv guide and isubscribe

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2018

I beought the tv guide subscription for my son, i had a few queries so i emailed, the reply was quick and michelle and sam answered all my questions, great friendly service and made buying the subscription a breeze, really recommended

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2018

I had a question about a gift subscription I had ordered, which hadn't been delivered. Sam followed this up for me over a couple of days, with much efficiency and politeness. All was sorted out satisfactorily. Excellent service, thanks Sam.

Excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2018

Thank you Sam for such a prompt, positive resolution to what was actually my mistake. It was very much appreciated.

1 of 16 pages