Verified Customer

Too Much Marketing, spammed before I even got order.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2019

Have been spammed by marketing before I have even gotten my first magazine. Very pushy and not even in my area of interest.

Faultless customer service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2019

I had a query, the auto response said “we will be in touch within 1-3 working days”
A mere few hours later I had a response to my query, polite, professional and very helpful.

Comments
iSUBSCRiBE Official

Thank you Susan, I'll pass your positive comments onto our Customer Service Team, they will be thrilled with your feedback as they really do strive to make sure our customers get the best service possible.
Cheers,
Hunter

service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2019

I gather ISUBSCRIBE is not the magazine. Two previous attempts to contact the magazine did not bring responses. ISUBSCRIBE responed the same day. Well done

Comments
iSUBSCRiBE Official

Thank you for taking the time to write this review Ian. Our Customer Service Team will be delighted to hear that they could help you. We're in daily contact with the publishers of the magazines we ... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

After six months where is my magazines

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2019

After waiting 3 months for my annual subscription to start and then a few emails asking where my mags were I was told I would start receiving them. It is now nearly six months and have not received one magazine.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
iSUBSCRiBE Official

Hi Jai, if you ordered the subscription from isubscribe can you please call us on 1300 303 619 (M-F 9-530) and ask to speak with Samantha and she will help you out immediately.
Regards,
Hunter

Thankyou

• 2 comments

Verified Customer

Paid 2/9/18, invoice received, no magazines delivered. Pretty pathetic.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2019

Not much to say other than the title. Happy to take payment, can't deliver on service. Order reference 3045090
Happy to see your response publicly as I'm sure others would.
Over to you.....

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
iSUBSCRiBE Official

Hi Sam, It appears that incorrect delivery details were provided at the time the product was purchased. We have sent you a detailed email outlining the results of our enquiry into the issue and req... read more »

Thanks Hunter, as outlined in my email, incorrect details were not provided at the time the product was purchased, the address has always been correct and has not changed. It appears the problem re... read more »

iSUBSCRiBE Official

Hi Sam, I understand that you are in contact with Sam, albeit there's a bit of back and forth. She will do everything required to resolve this for you as soon as possible. It appears that the magaz... read more »

Private message

Have not seen one magazine

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2018

Ordered Australian Geographic on 2 /9 2018. Have not received any magazines.Would like a refund. Much easier to go into a newsagent.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
iSUBSCRiBE Official

Dear Pam, I'm very sorry to hear about your delivery issues. I've tried to find an order on our system that matches an Australian Geographic order for "Pam Turner" but haven't been able to find one... read more »

excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

I purchased a subscription to the Land newspaper for my dad to be delivered to his and mums rural property as a Christmas present. The paper comes out on Thursday which is a highlight for his week. Unfortunately mail is not delivered to their place on Thursdays. I contacted ISUBSCRiBE via email about cancelling the subscription and was put in contact with Emma. Emma was excellent, understood my problem and organised the cost of the subscription was returned to me. Thanks Emma, and all at ISUBSCRiBE.

Diligent customer service with great communication

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2018

The reason for my missing issues was investigated promptly. The problem was beyond isubscribe's control but was rectified effectively. Emma kept me informed at all times. All customer service should be this good.

Sydney

• 1 answer

Great customer service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2018

isubscribe picked up my duplicate order before I had a chance to contract them. Awesome! Saved me lots of time!

Magazine Information

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2018

I had a number of questions regarding a Magazine. Emma responded to my telephone message promptly. All my questions were fully answered. Excellent customer service.

false offereLLY

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2018

I received a notice to extend my subscription which I had renewed in January 2018 for 1 year( 12 issues).The offer was for 36% savings and a bonus 10% off if I renewed within 28 days. When I went online (out of your office hours and I live in WA) the offer is not visible and is more expensive. Why the discrepancy?? This has happened to me in the past. Difficult to trust your renewal reminders. Elly

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
iSUBSCRiBE Official

Hi Elly, There is clearly a problem with this set up, if you are referring to a renewal order your trying to make through isubscribe. We'd like to immediately look into it and resolve it for you, w... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

More Than Helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

I made an error with our subscription. Emma checked it out for us and kept us informed during the whole process. Cannot speak highly enough of her.

Subscription Renewal

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

I usually renewed with the publisher direct.
Checked on isubscrbe and found the magazine was much cheaper.
I emailed inquiries isubscribe to ask about my long term account with the publisher and was assured that it would be registered on my account with the publisher.
I was amazed with the prompt courteous personal replies.
Great to deal with isubscribe.

Amazing customer service people!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

So impressed with the prompt and friendly customer service person that I dealt with. The first issue of our gift subscription didn't turn up - the matter was quickly investigated and the subscription extended. Thank you

Christchurch

Missing issue!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

I rang regarding what we thought might have been a missing issue.. the assistant immediately promised to contact the publishers, and by that afternoon had an answer for us. namely that the publisher would send the missing copy.
very impressed with the speed of the response.

• 2 comments

Auto responses to emails

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2018

order has never arrived from April- we only receive an automated email response, then no follow up, telephone goes to message bank, very disappointing- maybe we will get a response from the review- we did receive an immediate response to the review - but here we are 19 days later and we have been left in the lurch AGAIN-

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
iSUBSCRiBE Official

Hi Campers, we have been trying to get in contact with the publisher of the magazine you purchased to confirm things but they have been very slow to respond. Your records with them were not updated... read more »

Thank you- but as at 8/10 nothing has been received- we have been buying the magazine so a resolution would be to have a new subscription for 11 months- going forward. as the first incorrect addres... read more »

Thank you the two issues arrived in mail yesterday

Updating my subscribtions

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2018

Today I had the most amazing service from iSubscribe - the first in a long number of years of call-centre support in Australian businesses. Not only was the customer support on the phone excellent, but Sam was able to trouble shoot a number of complications with a promise to follow up with both magazine distributors and the IT who manages the iSubscribe database. ALL problems were beautifully resolved in a matter of hours with a courteous email advising completion of the problems and merge of my accounts. My subscriptions are now all up-to-date, and my confidence in the company means I will never use anyone else for my online subs!! Congratulations! Love your work!

Fantastic Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2018

I had some questions regarding a new subscription and Sam promptly responded to my online query. I wanted my subscription to start with the current issue and Sam followed up with the publisher to make this happen. Great customer service by iSubscribe!

Excellent & efficient Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

An initial query could not be answered immediately but very quickly I received the answer by email. A pleasant and pleasing result. Thanks

Change of address - missing issue

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

Due to my change of address somehow one of my issues were lost in the mail. After a few days it was all solved. Sam was very helpful and communication excellent.

1 of 16 pages