Great Outcome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2018

Two family members bought the same subscription. We were given a voucher for the second but inadvertently did not renew withing the expiry date. Just outside. Very understanding and responsive staff organised for it to be reactivated with a minimum of fuss. Very refreshing to achieve such excellent customer focused response.

So grateful for your help!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2018

I was very impressed with the service I received. Nicole responded quickly to my query, providing the information I required. The friendliness that came through was what impressed me most.

Excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2018

Nicole was fantastic and very prompt in reply to my subscription-related queries. She contacted publishers for me to confirm the issues that I will be receiving, so that I didn't have any double-up.

Best service ever!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2018

Nicole sorted my inquiry fast and efficiently. I wish all companies were so easy to deal with...they all need an employee like Nicole.

Nicole is “THE ABSOLUTE BEST”

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2018

Had a couple of issues and “a million and one questions” none of which Nicole couldn’t solve efficiently and with real professionalism. The whole experience, was the best customer service I have received in a very long time. Hope she will still be there next time I need help and direction. “An absolute gem, a great person to be working in customer service, the company is very lucky to have her”.

Problem solved quickly and efficiently

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2018

I purchased a subscription as a Christmas gift to find out days prior that the recipient was already receiving monthly issues. Thanks to Nicole at isubscribe, a short email explaining my issue didn't go astray as she discussed it with the company and sorted it all out with my subscription to be held off until the current one ends. Thanks very much Nicole.

Verified Customer

Prompt and friendly service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2018

The process of changing a gift subscription the recipient already had was extremely quick and smooth thanks to Micelle’s help. Will definitely use for gifts in the future.

Prompt refund

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 31, 2017

Thank you for refunding my order as my mum had already had the same subscription. We will go on your site to find another magazine for her. Thank you.

Christmas present made easy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2017

Amelia from isubscribe was extremely helpful today, Very prompt & a pleasure to deal with. At this busy time of year her effort was very much appreciated!

So helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2017

After purchasing a subscription for my mother in law only to discover she was already a subscriber to that particular magazine, the helpful team arranged to switch the subscription to another title for me.

Prompt Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2017

After discovering that my son had not received an email containing his gift voucher for Christmas 2017 and that the expiry date had passed I contacted iSubscibe. Within a half hour I had received an email advising that the expiry date had been extended by a month.

Thank you iSubscribe for your prompt attention & extending the expiry date.

I wish all business dealings were as easy.

Needed to change subscription

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

I needed to change subscription to a different magazine. The phone was answered promptly, I was able to speak to a very helpful operator who provided a refund and a follow up email. Excellent customer service. Glad I used isubscribe.

Wonderful service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2017

We are thrilled with iSubscribe. These days, with people having so many material items, gifts become difficult to find.
Thus we often give an "experience" - and subscriptions to magazines are perfect.
Furthermore, the service has been fantastic. We inadvertently duplicated one of the subscriptions. Sam in the office was extremely helpful in resolving this for us!

lovely service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2017

Very prompt and polite response to my query about a missing first magazine. Replacement one sent without me even asking.

Subscription extended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2017

I recently signed up for a 12 month sub for Bike Rider ,after buying the latest issue . This inspired me to actually front with the cash for 12 months . To my horror the first magazine to arrive was the one I had already bought . So I asked for my sub to be extended for one month . This request was agreed too . Yahoo.

excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2017

A delayed commencement of magazine delivery. This was followed up and resolved with a friendly and helpful manner. Thank you!

Amazing customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

There was an issue with a subscription i purchased as a gift. Everyone I spoke to was friendly and polite and the issue was solved quickly. Great service.

Subscription error

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2017

I purchased a subscription to a magazine with a request to commence after
Christmas. The first issue arrived about a fortnight after ordered, which was a month before the due date.
The magazine also sent me a renewal notice inferring that my subscription was about to expire.
isubscribe were really helpful,and have resolved this issue to my satisfaction.

missing magazine

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2017

purchased a magazine for granddaughter, it had not arrived so submitted a query and had a very prompt reply and problem solved. excellent service

Verified Customer

Great Customer Service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2017

I had moved housed and had changed my address but hadn’t received anymore of my subscription, I had contacted Nicole and she kept me updated while she contacted the magazine publisher, she quickly emailed me and figured out that my subscription had ended. Thanks Nicole for getting back to me so fast and putting my mind to ease about my subscription.

1 of 12 pages