Verified Purchase

great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2017

Michelle was contacted re a delivery issue and said she would follow up, I received an email shortly after from her that indicated what the problem was and when it was going to be resolved

Great customer service - thanks Sam!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2017

Thank you to Sam Krekelberg who was both prompt and very professional in resolving an issue I had with my subscription. When you know you'll be looked after by a business, its easy to keep coming back! - many thanks Sam.

Great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2017

Michelle quickly and positively resolved our account tracing issue and delayed issue problem for delivery in NZ ! Thanks Max

Great response time

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2017

After writing an email regarding an issue, the response was quick, professional and the problem was immediately sorted. We were impressed with the personal attention to detail.

final satisfaction

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

We had some problems with receiving the first issue of our subscription, but finally after 6 months of getting everything sorted, and emails back and forth, we have our first issue. Recipient is very happy. Thank you :D

Great customer service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

The minor issue i had was dealt with and resolved in a professional manner promptly.

Great customer service, thank you

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

I had two problems with my subscription that were very efficiently rectified by the isubscribe sub team, thank you! They were very friendly and fixed the issues that the publishing company could not.

Satisfaction achieved

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2017

I have had quite a run around with some magazine publishing companies and been really disappointed. But after contacting Sam at isubscribe, I have finally had my issues resolved promptly. Thank you.

Gold Coast, Queensland

• 1 answer
  • 2 helpful votes

Great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2017

I renewed a subscription for a magazine (gift for my mum) and realised that there may be a chance that by renewing early I would double up an issue. I contacted iSUBSCRIBE and within an hour Michelle had contacted me back, and the potential problem has been solved. Thank you.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Amazing Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2017

I have contacted iSUBSCRIBE on different occasions regarding my magazine subscription and I am very impressed with the level of service I have received. All queries are followed up promptly and feedback is provided. A big thanks to Sam and Michelle.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Great job, Thank you

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2017

Just moved our subscriptions to iSUBSCRiBE and wished I had moved sooner. Thank you to Michelle for speedy, cheerful and clear responses to my queries.

Great Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2017

Great thanks to Michelle who organized a refund for me after a magazine subscription I had closed. Her communication and efficiency was great.

1 of 11 pages