Amazing customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2018

We recently bought a subscription for a family member. Unfortunately they already had a subscription to the same magazine. After contacting customer service they arranged to extend the original subscription with the new one we purchased. Problem solved! Thanks Chris for your prompt help.

Customer Service is wonderful!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2018

I recently had a query about my subscription to Country Style magazine. I dealt with a wonderfully helpful Emma Field who answered my questions promptly and succinctly - that fabulous combination of professional and friendly! Thank you so much for your help Emma :)

Thanks Sam!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

Dreamy customer service- Insanely quick response - Completely resolved my issue in under 10 minutes!
Will definitely use iSubscribe again.

new zealand

• 2 helpful votes

Great Customer Experience!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

I submitted an inquiry about my subscription arrival date and edition. Emma their customer services rep responded promptly and went over and above to get me the information I required. She was helpful, timely and very professional. I'm very pleased with the service!

Excellent communication

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

Sent an email to inquire about approximate delivery of magazine. Received a prompt reply with an estimated timeframe. I am impressed by the great customer service provided.

Brilliant Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2018

My magazine didn't arrive this week (due to postie error), so I emailed iSubscribe and received a response and solution within hours. Very impressed with their dedication to customer service, and very friendly communication.

Great communication

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2018

I ordered a subscription, but made a typo with the address. I sent them an e-mail and it was fixed before cob the next day!

• 3 helpful votes

Customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2018

I sent email in regards to my subscription and received a prompt reply with an answer.
Would highly recommend using isubscribe and i will certainly be using them again for myself and for family gifts..

Excellent service and promptly too!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2018

I was extremely impressed with how efficiently Sam dealt with my Land Rover subscription query. Sam contacted the UK publishers and very quickly had the problem rectified, notifying me immediately by email.. Everything was dealt with and organised within two days - excellent service.

Mistaken order rectified promptly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2018

After inadvertently ordering the wrong Title I was able to have the error corrected in a very timely and professional way

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2018

Was impressed by the efficient and courteous service I received when I had a query regarding my subscription and delivery. Sam responded promptly and resolved my issues in one email showing that excellent customer service still exists! I have no hesitation in recommending iSUBSCRIBE as a reliable company to deal with. Great work and thank you!

Speedy response and useful advice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

I sent an email this morning and I received a reply within an hour. Friendly and quick response from customer service. Would recommend iSubscribe to anyone!

Sydney

• 5 comments
  • 20 helpful votes

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

I got a digital subscription for Vanity Fair through isubscribe. What was not made clear by American Vanity Fair is that if you subscribe through its partners you cannot access the full digital subscription. I therefore wanted to cancel the subscription and Emma after consulting with Vanity Fair promptly refunded the money. Thank you. Well played.

Great service & a pleasure to deal with!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

I had a problem I needed addressed & the lady I spoke with suggested a solution, told me she would fix it, which she did & then emailed me promptly to let me know it was done. Great! Thankyou!

Customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2018

Customer service is excellent. A very quick and effortless process made possible by friendly and efficient customer representative Emma who processed my refund without a drama.

Fast response. Excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2018

Not very often you get a response to an email enquiry as quickly and efficiently as you do from isubscribe. Extremely courteous as well.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

I had a query about my subscription which was dealt with promptly and resolved within 24 hours by lovely Sam!

Wollongong

• 1 review
  • 1 question

Cusyomer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 02, 2018

I needed to check on the arrival of a new subscription and Sam assisted me promptly and with a satisfactory outcome.

Very efficient service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

I was ordering a subscription for my grand daughter and found it very easy to navigate the site. And when I had a query I received a very prompt and courteous reply.

Quick and efficient service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

Was ordering a present for my sister and put in the wrong delivery address. Contacted I subscribe and the matter was resolved in less than 12 hours. Fantastic!

1 of 15 pages