Speedy claim process

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2017

Great work by IVAA they processed my claim very quickly with no hassles along the way. Absolutely delighted with everything. Thankyou

Comments
IVAA Jewellery Claim Management Official

Morning Lou,
Thanks for the feedback and 5 star review! We are so glad that we were able to assist with your claim and that there were no hassles. I have passed on your comments to our team. I hope you have a great day!

Never left hanging

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

Once my insurer instructed IVAA the communication by Veronica was quick and regular.

I was initially concerned the assessed value might be low and biased toward the insurer but I was pleasantly surprised the retail value assessed was certainly in range to enable a comparable quality bracelet to replace my lost piece.

The process was streamlined and the only hold up was me taking time to look for a replacement bracelet. Once I found what I wanted on Saturday I emailed Veronica Sunday night confirming the store I wanted to use and by Tuesday morning the paperwork was received and the jeweller notified and today, Wednesday, I have my replacement bracelet.

Comments
IVAA Jewellery Claim Management Official

Evening ESSEM,

Thanks for the review and 5 star rating!

I have thanked Veronica and shared your comments with our team. I am so glad to hear you were able to pick up the bracelet so smoothly. Have a great day!

Fast and efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2017

Hassle free service from start to finish, Positive and helpful staff (Yuliya) made the claims process easy. Kept me informed through all 4 stages of the process.

Comments
IVAA Jewellery Claim Management Official

Afternoon Leslie,

Thanks for the 5 star review and kind words! We are so pleased that your claim was fast and efficient. I have shared your feedback with our team and thanked Yuliya for her hard work.

Jewellery

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2017

I found the overall experience to be professional and executed well by Andrew. As we had been robbed recently and felt quite disillusioned, it was lovely to be treated like a valued customer.

Comments
IVAA Jewellery Claim Management Official

Hi Helen,

Thanks for the kind words and feedback. I have forwarded your comments to our team and thanked Andrew in particular for his efforts.

Exceptional Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 17, 2017

Great customer service. Very prompt in returning emails, or phone call. Great to deal with. Would recommend them to all my family and friends

Comments
IVAA Jewellery Claim Management Official

Hi Barbara, Thank you very much for the recommendation and the 5 star review! Our team work hard to deliver prompt responses and service, I have forwarded your comments and thanked them for t... read more »

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2017

Totally happy with my service, completely professional and so friendly, always prompt answering my questions. I would defiantly recommend your service.

Comments
IVAA Jewellery Claim Management Official

Hi Suzy,

Thank you for the 5 star review and for the recommendation!

I have sent your feedback to our team and thanked them for their efforts. I hope you have a great week!

Efficient and reliable service from Andrew

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2017

Andrew has been great to deal with, very professional and prompt with his side of proceedings. Great follow up between claimant and insurance company to keep things moving. Very friendly and happy to walk through any questions via phone or email. IVAA assigns one person to help with the claim which is very helpful - no need to explain things to a different person with each contact. Highly recommended.

Comments
IVAA Jewellery Claim Management Official

Morning JJS, Thanks for the 5 star review and feedback! I have shared your comments with our team and thanked Andrew in particular for his work. Our case managers work hard on overseeing each cl... read more »

Andrew and his brilliant service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2017

Just to say.... he was courteous, knowledgeable and very professional.
Thank you for the prompt attention I received during the process.

Too trustworthy

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2017

Comments
IVAA Jewellery Claim Management Official

Hi Darl xx,

Thank you for leaving us feedback. Your comments are very much appreciated, our team go to great efforts to action each claim as quickly as possible.

I have forwarded your feedback to our team and thanked them for their hard work.

Great follow up

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2017

Thanks Amy for your methodical approach and willingness to pursue my questions. Also support from the team was admirable too.

Comments
IVAA Jewellery Claim Management Official

Morning Nickdeg,

Thank you for the feedback and for the 5 star review. Amy certainly has a methodical approach, and I have thanked Amy and the team for their hard work. Hope you have a great day!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 12, 2017

I made a claim stemming from a house brake in. I was treated with empathy and respect above any thing I have ever experienced before. I had not heard of IVAA before this insurance claim but will be sure to tell all of my friends and relations.

Comments
IVAA Jewellery Claim Management Official

Morning Patricia,

Thank you very much for leaving feedback and 5 star review. I have forwarded your comments to our team and thanked Donna for her work. Hope you have a great day!

Adelaide

• 1 review
  • 1 answer
Private message

Painful losses can have a happy ending

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 04, 2017

When we could not find my wife's engagement and eternity rings which she had looked after for over 45 years naturally we were upset. Reluctantly we claimed on our insurance and the service we received from IVAA was fantastic Veronica Gearing is a total professional in every way. Rare customer service which was very much appreciated.

Comments
IVAA Jewellery Claim Management Official

Hi Steve, Sorry to hear about the loss of your wife's jewellery, I’m glad to hear that your claim experience has been positive. Thank you for the 5 star review and letting us know that Veronica ... read more »

My Sentimental Braclet

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 28, 2017

Would like to say thank you IVAA for making a stressful situation of loosing my much loved bracelet much easier to replace. Speedy turn around Thank you once again

Comments
IVAA Jewellery Claim Management Official

Good afternoon Wendy, It’s great to hear that you have been able to replace your bracelet and thank you for leaving feedback for us. I have passed on your thank you message to the team. Thanks ... read more »

Made a stressful situation much better

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 10, 2017

Absolutely amazing company with friendly staff that are supportive and very knowledgeable. Everything through IVAA has been incredibly efficient. We took some time to get back to them as we were in the process of organising our other contents insurance after a robbery, and they called to make sure we were okay and to ensure we had received their emails. Cannot fault.

Comments
IVAA Jewellery Claim Management Official

Hi James,

Thank you for the kind words and I am so pleased that we were able to help you during your claim. I have sent your comments to the team and thanked them for their hard work. I hope you have a great weekend!

Seamfree service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 03, 2017

Losing a much loved bracelet is hard without having to go through insurance, but with IVAA it was seamfree and processed without incident. They also dealt direct with the jewellers leaving me to relax. They processed my claim and now I have to go and get my new bracelet from the jeweller, very impressive service and understanding too.

Comments
IVAA Jewellery Claim Management Official

Hi Maureen, Thanks for the online review and for such great feedback! We understand how distressing a jewellery loss can be and we try very hard to process claims smoothly. I have forwarded your... read more »

Newcastle

Amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2017

Could not be more grateful at a time when i was kicking myself for being socareless they were very helpful and super fast

Comments
IVAA Jewellery Claim Management Official

Good morning Robyn, Thank you for the feedback it is very much appreciated. I am so glad that we were able to help with your jewellery claim. I have forwarded your comments to everybody in the t... read more »

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 13, 2017

They were amazing. They were very efficient ,timely and had great customer service. I didn't have to follow them up once!

Comments
IVAA Jewellery Claim Management Official

Afternoon Katie,

Thank you for the 5 star review, you have made our Friday! The team work very hard to make sure we act as timely as possible. I am about to circulate your comments to our team, thanks again for taking the time to leave feedback.

Wollongong

• 5 comments
  • 1 question

Lost Jewellery

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2017

Comments
IVAA Jewellery Claim Management Official

Hi Evy, Thanks for leaving feedback and I’m sorry to hear that you claim isn’t running smoothly. I am keen to learn more about the problem so that it can be resolved. From your feedback it ap... read more »

The jeweler already has been asked to re submit his quote and still undercut everyone else and Westpac still takes his amounts. As I stated I have 4 other reputable jewelers re quote me and they h... read more »

IVAA Jewellery Claim Management Official

Hi Evy, Thanks for the reply, I am glad that you have spoken with the jeweller. It sounds like even after speaking with you directly, they have confirmed their quote and it is still more competi... read more »

Excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 05, 2017

It was our first time dealing with an insurance claim and Donna and her team were very efficient in helping us through the process of replacing our stolen jewellery and getting the best deals. Any queries were promptly dealt with which eased a lot of stress and I couldn't recommend IVAA more highly.

Comments
IVAA Jewellery Claim Management Official

Good morning Fiona,
Thanks for leaving feedback for us! We are thrilled that your claim experience was so smooth. I have forwarded your comments to our team and thanked Donna in particular for her work. We very much appreciate the recommendation!

Very impressed! Thank you.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 04, 2017

I lost my engagement ring which was very upsetting and I have never made a claim before so I was unsure about the process. From the outset I was impressed with the information I received and in particular the emails which kept me up to date throughout the whole process. I had several phone calls and all were handled professionally and efficiently. The process went smoothly and quickly and I was so thrilled with the outcome. I highly recommend IVAA and compliment them on excellent customer service.

Comments
IVAA Jewellery Claim Management Official

Good morning Sue, Happy New Year and thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback. Sorry to hear that you lost your engagement ring but I am very happy to hear we were able to help with your cla... read more »

1 of 3 pages

I am dealing with Veronica who has been very patient with me. As an older person I still cannot grasp how the excess payment works. I know on my claim #32183 I have to pay $250 excess and on my claim #32241 I have to pay $400. I also know I go to a jeweller and pick out an item of jewellry or 2 items depending on what I find to replace my ring. How do I know who to pay the excess too. For example if I bought a $1000 ring which would leave me with $960 what amount of excess do I pay for seperate items. Thank You Doreen Swift Email [email protected]

Fattycat asked on Apr 30, 2017

Answer this

Hi Doreen,

Normally when an item is replaced via an insurance claim, the insured (which is you) will pay the excess directly to the jeweller and your insurance company will pay the rest.
I’ll ask Veronica to give you a call to discuss the details.

Kind regards,

Matthew.

My experience tells me that the XS is payable to the Jeweler who supplies you with the replacement jewelry on the issue of which exit supplies I can only imagine your insurance company can clear this up for you in any case that should appear in the settlement advice

I had $699 to spend as replacement and I had to pay $100 excess to the jeweller. Which means I had $599 in actual money to spend. I bought a bracelet reduced by half for $750 so ended up paying $151 including excess for a brand new bracelet which I received a valuation for and proof of purchase. Was so easy , couldn't be happier.

What does your service cost?

Lynnehug asked on Sep 14, 2016

Answer this

Morning Lynnehug, We provide a variety of services from claim management, jewellery valuations and advice on private client purchases. Send me a message on what you are after and I can let you know.