5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2018

I am delighted with the help I received from Amy with processing my recent claim for a lost necklace. Woukd definitely recommend this company

Comments
IVAA Jewellery Claim Management Official

Hi Kerry,

Thanks for your feedback, 5 star review and recommendation! We are so glad that we have been able to help. I’ve thanked Amy for her hard work and circulated your comments to our team. Hope you have a great weekend.

Good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

I used IVAA through a home insurance claim and found my appointed contact (Rachel) to be very helpful and patient with silly questions from me.
You describe the jewellery you are claiming and they source all quotes for replacement.
They explain step by step and confirm everything by email.
Great service!

Comments
IVAA Jewellery Claim Management Official

Afternoon Sp23,

Thank you for leaving us such great feedback! I forwarded your comments to our team and thanked Rachel for her work. Hope you have an excellent week.

You’re welcome and thank you. I like to give credit where due and am glad the feedback is actively passed on.

Outstanding customer service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 07, 2018

Throughout this process we cannot fault or complain about any of the assistance given by Veronica. She has kept us totally aware of the stage the process was up to and what was happening next. Outstanding customer experience!

Comments
IVAA Jewellery Claim Management Official

Afternoon InS, Thanks for your 5-star review! It’s great that we have been able to assist with your claim. We work hard to update customers with the claim process and it’s great to hear that Ver... read more »

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 04, 2018

Have only positive comments to make. From the first phone call to the last Angela has been helpful, understanding and has followed up with any request promptly and efficiently. Can’t fault the service I have received. Thanks

Comments
IVAA Jewellery Claim Management Official

Morning Robyn,

Thanks for your kind words! Angela and our team work really hard to deliver the best possible claim experience so I’m glad it’s been a positive experience for you. I have thanked Angela and shared your comments with our team.

Gave back what I thought was lost forever.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 03, 2018

The replacement item will give me the sense that I’m gaining an item which I can treasured rather than compare with what I lost!

Comments
IVAA Jewellery Claim Management Official

Morning Claire,

Thanks for your feedback and we are happy that we were able to help!

Excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 02, 2018

IVVA were appointed to us in regards to an insurance claim. The level of customer service was outstanding. They handled our claim with absolute professionalism. Very happy with their service.

Comments
IVAA Jewellery Claim Management Official

Morning Leanne, Thanks for the feedback and 5 star review! We are so glad that we were able to assist you with your claim and that you were very happy with our service. I forwarded your comments... read more »

Melbourne

• 2 helpful votes

Insurance claim

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2018

Angela was so helpful and patient. The process took longer than necessary because I had trouble in having to deal with the stolen jewellery. Angela was so patient and kept in touch, encouraging me to complete the paperwork. Once done it was sorted very quickly. My emails were addressed almost immediately. Thank you Angela!!

Comments
IVAA Jewellery Claim Management Official

Hi Grisel, We understand that having jewellery stolen can be distressing. I am glad that Angela was helpful and patient during this time and was able to action your claim so quickly for you. I s... read more »

• 4 answers
  • 2 helpful votes

Smooth and streamlined throughout

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 05, 2018

Competent, friendly and helpful staff who weren’t just reading a spiel when communicating, who put in genuine effort into resolving any discrepancies

A1 service.

Comments
IVAA Jewellery Claim Management Official

Morning Jesse,

Thanks for the feedback! I really enjoyed sharing your comments with our team – we do put in a huge effort and seeing great outcomes and feedback from customers is rewarding. We really appreciate the kind words, thanks again.

Very easy and hassle free process

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 26, 2018

Andrew was helpful every step of the way and was in contact through every stage of the claim. I have never made a claim and was expecting it to be a long drawn out process. After providing the initial documents and description IVVA took care of the rest and in a great timeframe. Certainly helps you feel better after losing a much loved piece of jewellery. Great service.

Comments
IVAA Jewellery Claim Management Official

Morning Tim T, Thanks for the kind words and it’s great that Andrew was able to help at every step. We try to keep in constant contact during your claim and provide help where we can. I’m really... read more »

Very happy outcome, for one upset customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 23, 2018

After losing my entire wedding ring set I was beside myself. I’d spent hours retracing my steps to try and find them. Finally come to the conclusion that they were gone and I’d need to replace them. Put in a claim, got a call from Ben about a week later. And this process could not have been any smoother for me. He went above and beyond to help try and find what I had. In then end we’ve decided on the best possible outcome and I couldn’t be happier.

Thank you very much!

Comments
IVAA Jewellery Claim Management Official

Morning Cat S, Sorry to hear that you lost your wedding ring set and I’m so happy to hear that Ben was able to help. Our entire team try our best to make sure the process is smooth so it’s great... read more »

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2018

Thank you to Angela and Lucy who assisted me with my insurance claim. They could not be more helpful or patient as it is not easy to decide on jewellery items that are to replace much loved and sentimental pieces that were stolen.

Comments
IVAA Jewellery Claim Management Official

Hi Tracey W,

Thanks for leaving us feedback online – we really appreciate it. I thanked Angela and Lucy and shared your comments with our team. I hope you have a great day!

Fantastic Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

Extremely thorough, prompt and helpful service. Excellent to deal with. Great follow up and very quick to action any queries or responses.

Comments
IVAA Jewellery Claim Management Official

Morning N Mocker, We really love your feedback and I’ve circulated it to our team. Our staff go to great lengths to provide the best possible service experience and we are thrilled that you foun... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

Replacement earring of great sentimental value, so excited.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 09, 2018

Thank you IVVA for your very helpful explanation of the process regarding assessment of value. I have now arranged for a new earring to match the gold and diamond earring that had been made from my Fathers pacing Cup Trophies in 1997 to be manufactured with the approval of the Insurance Company. very happy.

Comments
IVAA Jewellery Claim Management Official

Afternoon Suzy,

Happy Friday! You have certainly made our day with your review – thank you kindly. I circulated your feedback to our team and I’m so happy that we were able to help with your claim. Have a great weekend.

Definitely happy Friday, a special thank you to Lucy from your Team.

Excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2018

I am so impressed with the service I received from Veronica and Yuliya. Very efficient, patient & the follow up by these ladies was one of the best customer service that I have experienced. I was always being informed of the stage where my claim was at. Thank you !! Would definitely recommend.

Comments
IVAA Jewellery Claim Management Official

Morning Arra J, Thanks for the great review! We work hard to process jewellery claims efficiently and keep everybody up to date, so I’m glad to see that was your experience. I made sure Veronica... read more »

Insurance claim

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 02, 2018

Lucy Steel was my contact at IVAA. She was fast and efficient not to mention took me through the whole process without any hassle. Highly recommend!

Comments
IVAA Jewellery Claim Management Official

Afternoon Phuong.o,

Thank you so much for leaving us feedback and recommendation. I shared your feedback with our team and thanked Lucy for helping with your claim. Thanks again, I hope you have a great weekend.

Turns unpleasant into semi pleasant!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 29, 2018

I had Rachel Hunt as my contact, and she made the very unpleasant experience of being robbed and having all your sentimental and valuable possessions stolen, never to be seen again, semi pleasant. It was an easy and enjoyable pleasure to speak with Rachel on the phone. Her continued contact via emailed updates and notifications, letting me know where the claim had progressed to next was very welcoming. I didn't have to worry that "I was forgotten about" or that "my claim was on the bottom of a pile somewhere" My claim time period even fell over the Christmas public holidays and I had at least 2-3 of Rachel's co workers email me information on her behalf. I don't know if this was actioned by Rachel herself of if it is a company policy procedure....but I like it, and I appreciated it very much. I hope that Zac, whom I dealt with at Auto and General Insurance or the company itself can be privy to the feedback as good work should always be acknowledged. In the end, even though Rachel was making the transaction as easy as possible, it still got to be too difficult when dealing with the chosen jewellery store, after Id selected my jewellery, I was then not welcomed to the sale price etc etc, I was willing to walk away but then between Scott from Shiels Carindale and Rachel made magic happen and I ended up with some very nice jewellery again. So thank you Rachel and IVAA for your excellent customer care

Comments
IVAA Jewellery Claim Management Official

Afternoon Belinda, Thanks for your feedback, we are very grateful. We are so happy that we have been able to help you during your insurance claim. I have forwarded your feedback to our team and ... read more »

Excellent customer care

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 29, 2018

Always responded promptly and experience was smooth and professional strongly recommend using this company wonderful customer care well done !

Comments
IVAA Jewellery Claim Management Official

Hi Salts,

Thank you for your feedback and 5 star review. We are so glad to hear that it was a smooth process and we were able to respond promptly. I have shared your comments with our team and thanked them for their hard work.

Verified Customer

Great Timely Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 25, 2018

Ben was fantastic. Fast and efficient service. Just great. The claim was managed superbly with detailed instructions and help along the way.

Comments
IVAA Jewellery Claim Management Official

The Dave, thanks for your feedback!

I have thanked Ben and shared your comments with the entire team. We appreciate your kind words and hope you have a great long weekend. Thanks again.

First class

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2018

The experience from beginning to attend has been first class. Veronica was the person I dealt with and she was informative, on top of hergame, prompt and patient. It has been a pleasurable experience during a stressful time. I rarely rate a service at the top but do not hesitate to rate then a 5.

Comments
IVAA Jewellery Claim Management Official

Morning Michael, Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback. It’s great to hear that Veronica was able to help with your claim. I have forwarded your feedback to our team and have thanked Vero... read more »

Great support in a difficult time.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 27, 2017

I felt completely supported by this company when my jewellery was stolen both on the phone and by email as my claim progressed. I also learned a great deal about how to keep better record of my possessions for future reference through the process. Thank you!

Comments
IVAA Jewellery Claim Management Official

Afternoon Trish, Many thanks for the 5 star review and feedback. We are so happy that we have been able to give support during such a difficult time. I have sent your feedback to our team and th... read more »

1 of 4 pages

I am dealing with Veronica who has been very patient with me. As an older person I still cannot grasp how the excess payment works. I know on my claim #32183 I have to pay $250 excess and on my claim #32241 I have to pay $400. I also know I go to a jeweller and pick out an item of jewellry or 2 items depending on what I find to replace my ring. How do I know who to pay the excess too. For example if I bought a $1000 ring which would leave me with $960 what amount of excess do I pay for seperate items. Thank You Doreen Swift Email traleejan19@hotmail.com

Fattycat asked on Apr 30, 2017

Answer this

Hi Doreen,

Normally when an item is replaced via an insurance claim, the insured (which is you) will pay the excess directly to the jeweller and your insurance company will pay the rest.
I’ll ask Veronica to give you a call to discuss the details.

Kind regards,

Matthew.

My experience tells me that the XS is payable to the Jeweler who supplies you with the replacement jewelry on the issue of which exit supplies I can only imagine your insurance company can clear this up for you in any case that should appear in the settlement advice

I had $699 to spend as replacement and I had to pay $100 excess to the jeweller. Which means I had $599 in actual money to spend. I bought a bracelet reduced by half for $750 so ended up paying $151 including excess for a brand new bracelet which I received a valuation for and proof of purchase. Was so easy , couldn't be happier.

What does your service cost?

Lynnehug asked on Sep 14, 2016

Answer this

Morning Lynnehug, We provide a variety of services from claim management, jewellery valuations and advice on private client purchases. Send me a message on what you are after and I can let you know.