Excellent service. Receptive and helpful.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 22, 2019

This is just what I needed at this stage of my life. I'm above water. I will recommend you to my friends. Thanks and keep up the good work!

This was a godsend in a really tight spot!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 22, 2019

Everything has been amazing! I’m so happy to have found Jacaranda Finance. What an easy straightforward process with super quick turnaround.

So helpful absolutely wonderful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 21, 2019

Customer service was great someone was always willing to answer my questions and very helpful. Loan rate was great very affordable

Perfect experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 21, 2019

Customer service was excellent. Very quick when responding and very helpful. Highly recommend to anyone who is after a loan.

My experience is going good at the moment world recommend

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2019

My
Experience has been really good so far everything went through smoothly world recommend to friends and family I’m happy

Very professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2019

Awesome online service, easy to use and very quick response. Thank you for helping me out Jacaranda Finance. I appreciate it.

Great really helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2019

The loan was easy to obtain and really helped me out at a Time when I really needed it thanks guys!

Verified Customer

Quick and easy application

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2019

The application process was very fast and easy the way they contact your bank so you don't need to send paperwork

Good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2019

Very satisfied with the service and their prompt replies to my queries and how quickly the loan happened. Great to see

first time using and felt comfortable ! thanks team

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2019

good customer service, felt like the team tried to work fast to get my loan actioned in a timely manner

So easy love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2019

Great service and very fast and easy process. Would recommend to anyone who needs a loan without any hassle its great.

Really helped in a hard spot would recomend to anyone

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2019

I am happy with the help i received although i didn't receive the whole amount i hoped for they really have made my life easier.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2019

I am so wrapped with the service they helped me every step of the way and went above and behond to help me

Quick, easy & great communication

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2019

Communication was perfect & so quick which made the whole experience so easy!! All sorted in 2 emails, can’t ask for more than that!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2019

The specialist provided great advice and talked me through the process. My loan was approved in quickly and funds released same day.

Very quick n professional

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2019

Still wziti g to be funded my loan . But very good experience , and would recommend to any one that wanted a quick loanmarti .

Loan

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2019

Hoping you guys can help me if so your wonderful . Very quick in response . Also very professional . Thank you kind regards .
Leanne

Simple process, very satisfied.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2019

Simple process to get this loan, happy with Jacaranda as they okayed the loan quickly whereas other lenders would not. Repayment fees are high but I accept this as at least Jacaranda are prepared to accept my application.

Top score

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2019

My experience with customer service was fantastic I didn’t experience any extra costs and I’m very satisfied with the rate

Brilliant!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2019

Excellent customer service at a time of need. Went above and beyond to meet my needs and circumstances. Low cost and rates. Huge thanks.

1 of 37 pages

Just after I put my bank details in, it says collecting information then just sits there and does nothing, help!

Cxmarshall asked on Dec 04, 2018

Answer this

I found that too but after about 2 mins it starts to work, just need a fair bit of patience:) Good Luck

Hi there. Sometimes it does take a while to download your statements but if there was an error it would have alerted you. I hope it has worked for you now.

Sure what do make questions

Jack asked on Nov 04, 2018

Still waiting for payment to come through as approved by 1pm today but still nothing in the bank. How long does it take??

Jay Jay asked on Sep 26, 2018

Answer this

The website has all the information that you need it goes in to your nomated bank account over night if not call jacaranda finance to talk to one of the friendly staff I hope this information is helpful

approval of loam