Review rating:

Sensual, unique, mysterious, longlasting

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 26, 2016

As said above, this is a unique eau de toilette, so sensual, so mysterious, it captivates you, and takes you away to that spacy orange trees forest, even if you are in the middle of the largest cities ever. You once use it, you can't help using it again and again and again !!!! It makes everyone turn around and follow your exceptionnal smell !!!

Such a unique smell, sophisicated and very much enjoyed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 04, 2016

Ever since its release in 2006, Silver Scent has a unique smell I havn't found in other aftershaves. Other people comment on how nice it smells and the unique woody texture along with hints of citrus fruit always smells sophisticated and in a category of its own, the aftershave I love more than others and cant be without.

Omg I'm in love with this Popo

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 19, 2015

It's amazing omfe my girlfriend [name removed] referred it all days to me and buys it like a cute muffin it's so good and smells fresh on my toes all days like mwah

Brisbane, QLD

• 14 comments
  • 1 question
  • 7 answers
  • 55 helpful votes
Private message

Soooo nice!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 24, 2014

I bought this for my teenage son to disguise that "teenage boy" smell. We went into the store and tried about 20 different scents for men and came across this one. As soon as we smelt it, we both went "yum!!!!" and that was it! Purchased it right away. It's clean, crisp and really suits my son's personality. Packaging and bottle are very nice!

+ Smells great!