Perth

Private message

Absolutely NO customer service or information provided

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

4 emails remain unanswered. No instructions for using a data sim I purchased that wasn't working. The online activation appeared not to work so they have charged me for 10 days of a service I never had.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Keep charging me despite having switched over to another carrier

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

Jeenee have been a nightmare since I switched over to spintel as I needed a carrier that offered global roaming. They still charge me $25 per month and ignore my messages sent via the website contact portal. I'm living overseas so it's difficult to call them. They simply refuse to respond to my messages. So on the whole, very poor customer service.

Mostly good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2018

I rang customer service Before i signed a data only sim, i got through within 5 mins. Have since called them with an equiry and same quick response. My only complaint is that they start your plan the day they enter it into their system, not when you activate it. I think thats a bit rude, but cheap deal so i cant complain too much. Otherwise happy with web site.

Cancel any time lol - but needs 30 days notice

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 31, 2018

I just wanted to cancel my service - but they require 30 days notice... it says no contract, but technically one month contract or what ever... it should be cancelled from today by the time i am giving notice.

bad signal

2 out of 5, reviewed on May 31, 2018

Good price but optus 4G network sucks. My cell phone doesn't have signal in many places. My previous provider TPG is much better.

Great Value. No Hassles

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2018

Have been using Vaya mobile for the past 4 years, and felt like I needed a little more bang for buck. I used the WhisteOut offer and got 10% the $25 10GB plan with unlimited calls and text, which is more than enough for my needs. SIM took around 2-3 days to arrive. Speeds are the same, porting over was pretty easy and took around 3 hours to process, was only without a phone for about 30mins. Very happy and have been recommending to others. I wish I could get my hands on standalone SIMs so I get them for friends, but they only seem to operate on a postpaid system. Haven't had to call their support, but at the same time I've never had a problem, and there's always plenty of info online if you need it. Highly recommended.

Gold Coast

Verified Customer

Unbeatable Prices... Australian service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2018

Moved over from Amaysim to Jeenee Mobile about 14 months ago and have never looked back. Sometimes the support takes a while to answer due to low staff levels; but the support staff are courteous, helpful and based in Australia. I'm now paying only $36/month (a full calendar month not a shady 28 days [yes I'm looking at you Amaysim] for a whopping 23 GB of data on Optus 4G).

Coverage on the Optus network is pretty good these days and speeds are decent. Also Jeenee offer the voicemail to MMS option which I personally find more convenient than phoning in to a voicemail system. They will also cut your data off when the quota is reached rather than let you rack up an enormous bill.

I can definitely recommend Jeenee Mobile.

• 2 comments
  • 1 answer
  • 4 helpful votes
Private message

Good service provider and exceptional value for money

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2018

I have been a Jeenee customer for about 4 months now and I have absolutely no complaints whatsoever about the plan and coverage and cost. I have used my mobile extensively in Victoria and Tasmania and I have not had any issues at all with not being able to make or receive calls. I got a special 10% off when I started and I pay $8.90 per month with 1.2gb data. I am a very happy customer as far as service and cost are concerned.
I have read the previous reviews regarding customer service and I can say that when I activated my sim I had to contact Jeenee to activate my data. That was a slow process and I was on the phone for about 20 minutes to speak to them, but my issue was resolved very quickly.
As most of the complaints relate to customer service and billing (which I have no issues with) I have to rely on what has been posted, but I am happy with what is currently being offered by Jeenee. I have even recommended Jeenee to my friends and some have swapped and are also very happy with the service and cost.

Clear Mountain

• 1 answer

Verified Customer

Couldn't be happier! Perfect coverage and service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2018

I recommend Jeenee Mobile without hesitation to anyone. What great value for money! I joined up through WhistleOut's 10% off promotion and I pay $8.90 for unlimited calls/sms and 1.2GIG of data. Can anyone get cheaper than that? It is not just about the money either. It uses the Optus Network, which has been faultless and the customer service is excellent. So impressed I have gotten four of my friends to switch to them. The added bonus is your money goes to a good cause! You get the picture, can't fault it. Go see for yourself and ignore the extremist bad reviews below (obviously competitors trying to snuff them out)

Worst Customer Service Ever

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2018

You want to know why? Because there is absolutely none. Used their online inquiry form in my Jeenee account and no one gets back to you. Tried three times and still no reply. Still waiting for reply since December.

However, if you need no customer support, Jeenee has relatively good plans.

Verified Customer

Amazing service provider and incredible value

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 02, 2018

I've been with Jeenee for a number of years and love how I never have any problems with coverage or my account. I believe Jeenee use Optus networks so you can bet it's very reliable. And whenever I've needed to get in contact with customer service, I never get put on hold and they are super easy to deal with. Plus the biggest reason I went with them in the first place was because the prices are so darn good, and they've only gotten better.

Verified Customer

Review of the $45 3G 30 gig prepaid eofs sale from Jeenee.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2018

Lets review the Jeenee 30gig 3G network + sim PREPAID at $45 per month.Billed on the 20th of each month and gig usage re loaded on the 6th of the following month.
Nov. $30 paid$33.39 sale.---Dec. $45---Jan. $51.32---Feb.$45.39---Mar.$66.70---Apr.$62.82+ $$84.13=$146.95
PRE PAID SERVICE FROM JEENEE MOBILE. maybe this is the standard practice for the other customers also ?
Happy hunting pre paid users. i do not recommend this company or those who run such a pre paid service different to ones were all used to.

Brisbane

Bad first impression

2 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 22, 2018

My initial impression, bad... Bought it on an impulse Denning the good offer. No communications at all after I purchased the sim. No communication once I have triggered activation. Still waiting after 3 days for my sim to get activated. No news at all. Their customer service is 9-5 M-F which is hopeless. Writing it on a Friday evening. Note I have to wait for 60 hours before I can ring them.

Private message

Terrible, avoid like the plague. If you depend on your internet connection.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2018

Data speed constantly drops to extremely slow <0.5Mbps and needs device reset. If you run out of data before the end of the term, you are totally screwed. No options. Even if you are prepared to pay extra, you can't even upgrade there and then to another plan, everything takes days and days. Absolutely no support outside of normal business hours. I've been stuck for days now without internet, and I desperately need to get online to complete Uni assessments. They sent me a message saying that "I'm back in action". And then spent an entire day trying to connect. Sheer frustration. I'm cutting up the sim card right now.

Private message

It's cheap but DO NOT TRY Jeenee Mobile ever.

2 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 15, 2018

My plan comes with international calls but I can't make any international call successfully. Also there was an extra fee applied to my first bill. Btw, I'm not able to contact their call centre because we start and finish work at the same time. However, make a call is the only way to get touch with Jeenee Mobile. I'm looking for other mobile service provider now.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Honest critic

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 09, 2018

If I could give less than one I could. The plan itself is good the customer service is terrible. The slug you a $10 dishonour fee for attempting to take money out of the account, even if there is money in there to pay the bill, don't tell you they are doing it until its done and make you double pay for bills. F#*k you jeenee mobile

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Canberra

• 3 comments
Private message

Zero response to emails about account issues

3 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2018

I've been using Jenee for almost 2 years. It's been marginally good considering.

My gripe does come from having been over charged a few times. I've queried online, even get the automated we will get back to you within x time, but accounts department have not once bother to respond to my emails regarding these problems.

I'm thinking of changing.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments

Update - Still no word about the bill charges, in-fact they added them to the next bill with another additional fee. So I paid it to make sure Im 'square' and have pizzed them off, Ive since change... read more »

Update 2 - They've invoiced me again since the 1st update......seems like they dont have a process that will indicate that Im not longer their client. About to write another email to ask, why..... read more »

Update 3 - No response to the last email I sent despite the promise that they will reply within 3 business days.....They are now chasing me for money? I havent been a client since the the 4th of Ap... read more »

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 18, 2018

Only problem sometimes it takes awhile to get to speak to their operators but they are always helpful when you get through

Excellent service and great value plans

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 05, 2018

Hi Jeenee,

I've been a customer for a few years now. You're customer service has been prompt and cheerful.
You're plans are awesome, keep up the good work.

Potential customers, don't forget they are not for profit and help the community.

1 of 8 pages

Hi Mitch, i am a real novice at this kinda stuff, but regularly go over data on mu Optus contract. Could I possibly get a prepaid data with this Jeenee Mobile company and that would give me like 50gb for $54 whcih would be great if it works? For the time being I only want it for data use as I would keep my number and optus sim for calls until the plan runs out ion August. Appreciate your input if you have time, Gav

Gavla asked on May 18, 2017

Answer this

Hey, I wanted to do this too because I only had a month or two left of my old plan. But then I realised data-only plans still provide you with a SIM, and that would mean I would have two SIMs (one for my old plan and one for my data-only plan). If you have a phone that has two SIM pockets maybe it would work, but for my phone, I only had one and that would mean I'd have to switch out my SIMs. If you have 2 phones maybe it could work? Not really sure - but that's why I didn't get the data-only plan.

One good thing about them is that there's no lock-in (it's month by month), so you could try it and just opt out if it doesn't work well. If you don't go over too much on your Optus one, maybe it's worth just sticking with it and paying a little extra. But that's just my two cents!

Hey there, a bit late I know, I've got the $54.00 50g 4g plan for my home mobile wifi network, ( took a bit long to activate ), but it works well, and for my phone the $15.00 unlimited phone and text with 1.5g 4g download, also works well. I'm pleased overall with the service and costs. ( I run the 50g 4g
data sim through a tiny Optus portable hotspot/ router, which is frequently on special at Cole's and Woolies for under $30.00 )

So jeenee data is 3g ?

maxzi asked on May 04, 2017

Answer this

No, some of the phone plan specials are 3G (only the ones marked as such). Data SIMs are 4G - that's what I'm using now.

Has anyone sent an enquiry through the online contact form and actually got an reply? As I sent 3 enquiries the last one about a week ago and I still haven't got an reply to any of my enquiries. Even those the website claim you get an enquiry within 3 business days.

kwv42 asked on Feb 24, 2017

Answer this

No one sent anything. The Jeenee operator I spoke with was very helpful. Thanks!

Thanks for your reply. Yes the operator was helpful, but I have to ring 3 times as what I was promised would be fixed (not seeing my mobile phone service even those I can see my data only service) is still not fixed. Which is why I sent an online enquiry and as you know still no reply.

See all 6 questions about Jeenee Mobile