Review rating:

Verified Purchase

Such quick delivery!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2017

I ordered a textbook on a Tuesday night and had the book in my hand on Friday morning.. such quick delivery from another state!! The best bonus was that it was $10-20 cheaper than anywhere else I looked AND it had free shipping. Would definitely use Jekkle again!

Sydey

• 2 answers
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2017

For sometime I was thinking of buying a book online and did some research in Product Review site and found that Jekkle has no negative reviews. Then I compared the price of the book with other online stores and found it's among the cheapest. The delivery was fast and the packaging was very nice. I am happy to finally buy the book from Jekkle and will buy more in future.

Customer service plus one

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 29, 2017

They helped me with a purchase arranging to hold back the book at the local post office as I had to go overseas for 3 weeks .. very grateful ! And appreciate that effort to go above and beyond the expected.

Cheapest place to get uni textbooks

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 07, 2017

I looked everywhere to find my uni textbooks. Jekkle has showed to have the cheapest among all online and in-store shops that I can find. It is even cheaper than shops that offer membership special price. Got my orders within 3 working days in well-packed condition. Will definitely buy here again next semester

Convenient, cheaper textbooks

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 04, 2017

I just received my first order from Jekkle (Equity and Trusts textbook). The price was much cheaper than buying from my university. Not only this but it came in a only a couple of days. It is super speedy for those of us leaving buying textbooks to the last minute! I also like that it was in a sturdy box (I have received bent and dented books int he past not wrapped properly). I strongly recommend buying from Jekkle and will definitely be buying all of my textbooks from there from now on!

Would 110% reccommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2017

As well as being the cheapest option for textbooks that I found, they were super fast with delivery and I was never in the dark about what was going on with my order. Will definitely be back next semester.

Verified Purchase

Very fast delivery and great price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2016

I ordered textbooks from many places online but the ones I ordered from Jekkle arrived the earliest. Free shipping too!

Excellent selection and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2016

I called Jekkle and asked about book availability to make sure i can pick up the books immediately, ordered online and picked up my books within the hour. the 2nd hand books were in excellent condition and the price was very competitive.

Best textbook store - don't even consider anywhere else!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2016

Ordered a book 2 days after publish date and it arrived 3 days later - incredibly quickly considering I live in a regional area and postage is free. The added red bull absolutely made my day! Ordered again for my second semester and again they arrived in an extraordinary timeframe, needless to say in perfect condition. Being able to save anywhere from 20 to 70 dollars on a book is a literal lifesaver and I 100% recommend Jekkle as the first port of call for any student. My only regret is I didn't find it sooner!!

Uni textbooks cheap, easy, fast

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2016

Excellent service that offers textbooks cheaper to buy or even cheaper to rent, ther service is fast and offers zip pay so you can laybuy essentially the textbooks while using them. Postage was so quick I am so impressed and will use them for all my textbook needs and would happily recommended them

University textbooks easy and cheap way to buy texts

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2016

Searching for textbooks on this site couldn't be easier, you just enter your course name or code and the texts for your course appears. The price of the texts are also the best I have found.

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Excellent fast service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2016

Jekkle is the cheapest and best textbook provider in australia in my opinion. There eta is always precise if not a day earlier. I have once unknowingly clicked to purchase a textbook twice realised the mistake after the payment the next day, sent an email and the money was back in my account that day. Definitely worth the money and the rating. Jekkle is an excellent company and I will continue to tell people how amazing and affordable they are.

1 of 3 pages