Great price fast delivery!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 30, 2018

Great prices, fast delivery, for brand new books, it is so easy to order online!. Very happy with the transaction, recommended to all.

My new fave shop

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 26, 2018

I was skeptical because I don't know how they can sell textbooks so much cheaper than everyone else but I've had nothing but a positive experience. Cheap, extremely fast postage, books are well packaged and protected. 10/10 would recommend.

Easy, Affordable and Fast!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 24, 2018

Highly recommend Jekkle!! Shopping online with was so easy! The website is so easy to use, with a huge range of books and I found two of my textbooks cheaper on Jekkle than from my Uni and Co-op.
Free postage, fast delivery and emails to tell you when your books have been sent made it a fast and stress-free process.

AMAZING

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 23, 2018

Textbooks are cheap and always super fast delivery. There is a wide range of books for all subjects and the service provided is always efficient and helpful.

Just great experience all round

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 23, 2018

The buying process was easy and completed without any hesitation. Would certainly buy from Jekkle again for my textbooks. My book was by far cheaper through Jekkle than other online sites.

cheap with free postage!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 23, 2018

free postage to the chemist around the corner! cheap books which is fantastic for us poor students. I ordered at 11am and it was ready to be shipped by 2pm the same day! awesome.

24 hour delivery!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2018

After checking numerous sites for comparison prices on textbooks, I found that Jekkle was by far the cheapest. The textbook I needed was $20 cheaper than Co-op and delivery was free. I placed the order at lunch time and it was delivered to work within 24 hours! Amazingly quick service and I couldn’t fault them with anything.

Great service, repeatedly!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2018

As usual, fantastic service. Competitive pricing and great postage options. Having used Jekkle many times I really can't fault them. It is also great that they offer payment options such as afterpay and zip pay!

Favourite book store

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2018

So impressed with the cheap prices compared to all the other online book stores. Was actually expecting this site to be a scam as so cheap. Only took 2 days for delivery to a rural property. Very impressed therefore have purchased from you multiple times.

Fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2018

Fast, Efficient & received as described. Very happy with how easy the site was to order from. Will not hesitate to use or recommend Jekkle again.

Makes purchasing textbooks so easy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2018

An easy to use website, good prices, availability of items, great communication and prompt shipping all made this an excellent online purchasing experience. Highly recommended!

Awesome service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2018

They have fast delivery, afterpay is available and their textbooks are available at competitive rates. I would definitely use these guys again.

Love this!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2018

Jekkle was very easy to use and I was quite surprised at how fast my product arrived. Plus it was packaged very carefully. I would definitely recommend Jekkle to everyone, especially all the uni students out there that need textbooks, fast.

Fantastic, affordable service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2018

Was pleasantly surprised by how quickly the textbook arrived. I have used other services and they took up to a month to get to my door.
It was also well packaged and in perfect condition.

Best Price, Prompt Delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2018

As a law/commerce student on limited income, I have to attempt to source the lowest price for prescribed and recommended texts. Consistently, 'Jekkle' has been the standout provider of the lowest priced text and have always delivered promptly and reliably. Highly recommended.

Very pleased

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2018

Easy to navigate website, cheapest prices and reliable & prompt delivery. Very impressed with the service Jekkle provided, will be purchasing all my textbooks from the site.

Verified Customer

Perfect deliver y the next dat

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2018

I placed my order in ten afternoon and it was ready for collection the next day at midday. Faster and cheaper than azmazon

Verified Customer

Quick, easy and cheaper than the rest!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2018

I ordered my book as soon as it was listed by my lecturer, and it arrived much quicker than anticipated. Jekkle provided the cheapest option for my required text and I would more than happily use them again! Great service and speedy turn around, backed by a decent price.

Very happy customer!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2018

This is my third time purchasing from Jekkle, and each time they have lived up to my expectations! Cheapest place I could find my required textbooks and they were delivered to my door so quickly! Will be happy to buy from them again throughout my degree!

So reliable!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2018

Such a trustworthy and reliable source!! Very quick in delivery and relatively affordable! Easy to track products and view website!

1 of 9 pages