Canberra

Verified Customer

Jet Blast can't clear tree roots from drains

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

Hired them to come and clear some tree roots from our drains, but the water cutting tool they use just couldn't do the job. Then the water pressure built up and exploded out of the ensuite sink, spraying smelly trap water all over the walls and roof. Just lucky it wasn't the toilet I guess.

So they made a mess that we had to clean up, couldn't clear the roots, then charged me full price. I hired a plumber with an electric eel instead and he was able to cut through all the roots and resolve the problem.

If you have blocked drains then don't waste your time with them. They also give their quotes as "280 dollars, plus GST". Just give me the full price you are going to charge me! It's not like GST is optional.

Mawson

• 1 review
  • 1 answer

Jet Blast name = Jet Blast Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2018

We had a problem with a toilet cistern We rang on Monday morning for a quote and were rung back within a few hours and asked to send photos.
Tony then arrived as arranged on Tuesday to examine the cistern and made a recommendation which we accepted.
He then arrived with a new cistern the next day and it was installed within two hours. The price was well within our budget.
Now if you can find a plumber who can do better than that then book him.
Thanks Tony for a great and prompt solution.

Drain unblocked in no time.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

Tony was precisely on time and quickly sorted my drain issues. Professional, courteous,cheerful and efficient! I recommend him! He also promptly answered his mobile. On a Sunday morning!

Jet Blast Plumbing and Tony - Excellent!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 19, 2018

Tony and Jet Blast Plumbing are beyond brilliant. We knew we needed someone who knew what they were doing and Tony was absolutely outstanding!! Given that it's the weekend and it could have been impossible to get anyone to help, Tony was at our home within 10 minutes. We couldn't believe it. Not only did he fix the potentially disastrous plumbing issue we had, but he then fixed a pipe we didn't even know might be a problem! All of that and he stayed true to his quote. Tony and his business are a credit to the plumbing business and we won't be going to anyone else! Excellent!

Comments
Jet Blast Plumbing Official

Thank you for pasing on this wonderful feedback. So glad that Tony could help

Highly recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2018

Very quick response time. We had hot water running out of the bath tap for 4 days.
I had called up 3 other (top) plumbing services in Canberra. Two of these services couldn't get to me until the end of the week and the third one said they could come same day but never contacted me back.

I call Jet Blast after 5pm and Tony was at my place within 15 minutes.

He talked me through the issue of what needed to be replaced and how to avoid the issue in the future.

Easy to say I will contact them again (and recommend) with any future plumbing issues! Thank you.

Comments
Jet Blast Plumbing Official

Dear Emma
So glad that Tony could help. Your feedback is much appreciated.

Best plumbing service ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2018

Our pipes were blocked and Tony was there within the hour to fix it. As a result of the drain overflowing, our hot water system had a malfunction. I rang Tony at night and he told he how to fix it, then arrived at our home first thing the next morning to repair the system. Nothing is too much trouble for Tony. He is very professional and a pleasure to do business with. Reasonable rates is a bonus.

Comments
Jet Blast Plumbing Official

Thank you for your feedback Bev. We appreciate you taking the time to do so.

Quick, Friendly and Professional. Highly Recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2018

From first enquiry to completion of work, Tony was friendly, knowledgeable and professional. Came when he said he would and even followed through with a courtesy call prior to arriving like most tradies say they will but hardly ever do. Would highly recommend Tony and his work and will definitely use his services again.

Comments
Jet Blast Plumbing Official

Thank you for passing on this valuable feedback Stella! Much appreciated

Quality service for a reasonable price!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2018

Fast, efficient and friendly service. Highly recommend. Only place I'll go to from now on! Very competitive pricing. Excellent customer service. Tony sure knows his stuff! Great advice given too.

Comments
Jet Blast Plumbing Official

Thank you for your feedback Alison. We appreciate it!

• 5 helpful votes

Simply the best

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 10, 2018

Tony from Jet Blast plumbing is the best: prompt response, courteous, efficient in clearing a difficult blocked down pipe and checking other back drains, all for the price quoted over phone. Will only use him in future.

August 2018 Gail

Comments
Jet Blast Plumbing Official

Thank you Gail. Your feedback is appreciated

Prompt and professional service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2018

We put in a quote request online in the evening and got a response back within 15 mins, Tony then attended at 7am the next morning. He was very professional and gave us honest advice about our blocked drains. We appreciate his prompt and efficient service and reasonable cost in comparison to other providers in Canberra.

Comments
Jet Blast Plumbing Official

So glad that we were able to help. Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback.

Quick, efficient and good workmanship

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 17, 2017

Saturday morning and burst pipe joint leaking water under the house - call to Tony at Jet Blast Plumbing and he was here in less than an hour and had the job done soon afterwards. Friendly and helpful guy who did the repairs to a higher standard than the original plumbing. We were well pleased with the result.
Peter & Barbara, Curtin

Comments
Jet Blast Plumbing Official

So glad we could help. Thank you for your kind feedback

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2016

Tony replaced a tap at our tennis club, he was extremely friendly, helpful and accommodating. We will certainly be using him again.

Comments
Jet Blast Plumbing Official

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 10, 2016

I had a job that couldn't be put off. I contacted Tony and he arrived first thing the next day.
He did an excellent job, fast, efficient and friendly. I would recommend him for any plumbing job you might have. Beth.

Comments
Jet Blast Plumbing Official

Thanks for the recommendation Beth. Glad we could help!

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2015

Jetblast Plumbing is fast, reliable and gets the job done giving explanation and advice wheree needed. Totally trustworthy and always ready to respond to a call.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Great plumber

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2015

Had a problem with a blocked drain. Tony arrived on time, finished the job. I was very satisfied with the work and his customer service. highly recommended!

Very impressed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2015

Great to see there are still good old fashioned tradies around!!
No nonsense and very reasonable prices.
I will definitely recommend to others!!!!!

A Job Well Done

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 31, 2015

I needed plumbing work for a second kitchen. After consulting several plumbers, I was told the job was was impossible to do until I consulted [name removed] from Jet Blast plumbing. He did not see a problem. He said the job could be done and he finished the job within 1/2 a day. [name removed] has a wealth of experienced and can think outside the box. "Name it and [name removed] will do it"" I highly recommend him for any plumbing job.

Best Plumber In Town

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 30, 2015

[Name removed] from Jet Blast Plumbing is great. Good quality and fast service and outstanding value for money. First night in our new home we had brown water pouring out of the bath and sewerage pouring out into the backyard - both issues fixed on the spot by Jet Blast Plumbing. I've gladly recommended their services to family and friends who have all been equally impressed.

Break out the champers........

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 04, 2015

Met jetblast plumbing whilst thrashing around still looking and hoping for a decent plumbing service, and have availed ourselves of their excellent service three times already. Couldn't be happier with the speed, courtesy, professionalism and friendly attitude of tony and the gang at jetblast. We shall be recommending these guys to all our friends and acquaintances. At last..........A skilled, professional, service minded plumber...(somebody - please........Open a bottle of champagne)!

Watson

• 1 helpful vote

Fast and friendlty service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2015

My shower head had developed a drip, drip, drip which was becoming quite a flow. The service was prompt (within the hour after my call), friendly and effective - I now have new washers, taps that turn more easily, and blessed silence. I would happily recommend Jet Blast.

1 of 2 pages