Filter By:

Verified Customer Sender or Receiver: Sender

Excellent job.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

We have moved back to Thailand from Adelaide and using your services for bringing our 2 cats also. It was fantastic for all of your guys service. Every procedures was provided with care and gentle to our cats.

Comments
Jetpets Official

Hi Lek, thank you for your lovely feedback. It was our pleasure to take care of Pooh and Kiwi during their journey from Adelaide to Thailand. Pooh and Kiwi are beautiful cats and we hope they settle into their new environment well.

Above and beyond

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

Thank you Jetpets for always keeping me up to date regarding Archies trip to Japan.I worry a lot about my dogs but Aleesha was so reassuring and I knew Archie was in safe hands.Thank you Aleesha and Jetpets team.
Very much appreciated

Comments
Jetpets Official

Hi Rose, thank you for your lovely feedback. It was our pleasure to take care of Archie. Our Melbourne team loved looking after him before he boarded his flight to Japan. Aleesha is fantastic and w... read more »

Bloody Brilliant!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2018

I cannot rate higher then 5 stars! But definitely gave my 2 Blue & Gold macaws and myself a service worth about 1000 stars! Was so nervous having never transported my own animals interstate, Maddie Nutting was beyond amazing!
I called Jetpets and was taken care of and guided through the entire process by Maddie, god love her she managed to get my babies from Kalgoorlie WA, to me in Sydney NSW. With only 3 days notice, called on Friday afternoon and Maddie had them both booked for their flight the following Monday afternoon! Maddie was incredibly professional dealing with all my questions and concerns and made me feel secure knowing I’d placed my babies in the best possible hands! Cannot thank you guys enough!

Comments
Jetpets Official

Hi Renee, Thank you so much for your fantastic feedback. We loved taking care of your Macaws - we were in awe of how beautiful they were, their colouring - just wow!! We are so glad to hear our Pet... read more »

TLC with your fur babies in what they provide!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 27, 2018

Fantastic service from start to finish. Quick process over the phone and once accepted the itinerary and instructions are sent within 24 hours. The handlers themselves - wow just awesome! Our dog is rather rambunctious for want of a better word, and the handlers just took it in their stride to make her feel comfortable and that put me at ease. I had text messages confirming she was being checked it and then another one confirming that she had arrived safely at her destination airport which gave me notice of when I could call Hanrob Brisbane to check on her. All in all, I can’t sing jetpets praises enough - not having used a service like this before, I can’t comment on whether the cost is high - but what I can comment on is that I don’t care how much I have to pay to get my fur baby transported safely and what I paid jetpets didn’t break the bank! Thank you jetpets - your staff are first class.

Comments
Jetpets Official

Hi there, thank you so much for your lovely feedback. Our Pet Handlers are very special people, and we are so glad they were able to comfort both yourself and your fur baby while she was in our car... read more »

Transporting a crazy cat

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 25, 2018

So my Ally cat is a rescue with a lot of baggage. Jetpets were so understanding and very helpful. It put me at ease. I arranged to go to Sydney airport to drop off my Ally and Jetpets called me in the morning to check if I needed anything and confirm the meeting time. They handle everything and the check in was so quick and smooth. I followed the rules with no food prior to travel and amount if water jetpets advised. My girl arrived in Darwin a little put out but healthy and once she got out of the crate happy. No sickness no mess. Highly recommend.

Comments
Jetpets Official

Hi Tracey, thank you for your lovely feedback. It was wonderful to meet Ally at check in and take care of her travels to Darwin. Thank you for following the no food prior to travel advice, it reall... read more »

Fantastic service thankyou.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 24, 2018

My little dachshund baby arrived in Melbourne happy and comfortable. Everything went according to plan and we were updated by text or call regularly. Thanks for such an easy process, would definitely use Jetpets again.

Comments
Jetpets Official

Hi Emma,
Thank you so much for your feedback. How lucky are you to have a little dachshund baby- too cute! Enjoy this special time and we hope to take care of your baby one day again soon.

Professional & Efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 24, 2018

Chris and the Jetpets team ensured, Molly, our eight year old dog safely arrived to London having made the journey from Melbourne Australia. Molly seemed relaxed and not any worse for wear given her 36 hour trip. Jetpets were highly efficient and ensured all the requisite paper work and processes were closely followed keeping both the Australian and British authorities happy. Thanks Chris and the Jetpets Team. Lisa & Molly

Comments
Jetpets Official

Hi Lisa, Thank you so much for your feedback. We loved taking care of Molly, she is such a friendly girl and she loved all of the attention from the Pet Handlers during her journey to London. We fi... read more »

Verified Customer

We were in the 10%

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

We frankly should have been on the alert when Jetpets gave us the wrong drop-off address. Looks to me as though they just Googled it.
Our flight Syd-Cairns was delayed and our pet was waiting there, caged up in 30° temperatures. We turned to Jetpets for help but their agent could only turn that into a ‘too-hard’ drama. Their assistance wasn’t to be found so we made emergency arrangements for another person to drive two hours to Cairns to pick up our pet.
Our pet wasn’t at the advised pick up address, Menzies Air in Cairns, and calls to the given number only rang out. Our agent called Menzies in Brisbane who could give no clues. Our pet was only discovered after a search, still caged and without water.
Any business has its off-days. If 90% of Jetpets’ transfers go to plan, think of the poor 10% like us. If you are going somewhere a bit remote, make sure you work through the details with them in advance. In my opinion, they aren’t as good as their website boasts.

Comments
Jetpets Official

Hi Ian, we apologise that you were given the wrong drop off address in the hyperlink, and have now updated this address in our system. We also apologise for the confusion upon collection, pets are ... read more »

Transport Puppy from Bundaberg to Brisbane to Perth

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

Thanks to all concerned for looking after our boxer puppy on Monday 15 Oct 18. Staff at Bundaberg thank you for preparing puppy for this journey. Staff at Brisbane airport for cleaning his crate. and taking him for a stroll. Staff at Perth airport you guys were so kind and caring towards our puppy. He arrived relaxed and friendly. Along puppy's journey I received an email of his well-being this really settled me as I was worried for his welfare. I was very grateful for this update. Well done to all, I will definitely use your service in the future. Thank you.

Comments
Jetpets Official

Hi Jennifer, thank you so much for reaching out and sharing your experience. It was our absolute pleasure to take care of your puppy. We couldn't resist cuddling your puppy during his comfort stop ... read more »

Friendly and helpful staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

Pandas travels went exactly as we’re explained to me and there were plenty of photos provided along the journey. The staff were always contactable, helpful and understanding. The drivers in charge of picking Panda up and walking her were lovely, sending me as many email updates as I asked for.
Particularly Melanie from Australia was really helpful in answering my questions and Sandii in The States was always compassionate.
The price was a little more expensive than was quoted at other places, however I felt that the service was more thorough and pet friendly, definitely worth the extra money for Pandas happiness and safety.

Comments
Jetpets Official

Hi Manda, We are so thankful for your glowing review. Our team work hard to make sure that our customers receive up to date information on their furbabies during travel. We are so pleased to hear t... read more »

Very Happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2018

Jetpets were wonderful. I was so nervous about having a 50-year old, much valued, Cockatoo, flown from Brisbane to Launceston. Jetpets handled every aspect of the flight and the bird arrived well and in good spirit, and actually seems to have enjoyed the whole experience. Special thanks to Madison who arranged it all and to the two lades in Jetpets, Brisbane. I can't speak too highly of them. They were very pleasant, well prepared for my bird's flight and obviously knew exactly what they were doing.

Comments
Jetpets Official

Hi Shirley, It’s so nice to hear that you have been happily reunited with your feathery friend. We are so proud to hear that you enjoyed our service and we thank you for taking the time to post this lovely review. Thanks again

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Quality, reliable and highly professional organized service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2018

Completely took the stress out of relocating our two pets. We were kept fully informed the whole way along, and when my dog required medical attention and accomodation, everything was taken care of to give nervous fur parents peace of mind. We received a personalised service with a whole team providing both my huband and I regular updates and timely communication. We are so grateful to Jetpets and wouldn't travel without them if we move our pets in the future.

Comments
Jetpets Official

Hi Nosho, Thank you so much for your review. We are so proud that you were so happy with our service. We wish you and your furbabies the very best and we would love to assist again if you ever need us.

Verified Customer

I wouldn't trust anyone else with my pets

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2018

I engaged Jetpets' services to move our pets from Sydney to New York. This is not a small thing.

From my initial phone call to post delivery follow-up Jetpets provided exemplary service:
- the website was very helpful and informative
- other providers' websites were clunky and not forthcoming with quotes and information
- my vet who administered the rabies vaccine to my dog and cat have heard about Jetpets and said other customers were quite happy
- quotation arrived within a few days
- I was assigned a person I can direct my questions to, and each time my questions were answered fully and all my concerns addressed
- I asked for photos of my little ones to be sent to me at each stop and I received them
- I asked for my dog's crate to be sent to me earlier so I can get her used to it, no problem
- I asked for door-to-door (of course this will cost more, but just imagine going around JFK looking for pets and then carting them into a taxi), done
- my pets arrived at the door of our Brooklyn apartment building, happy to see us, had a feed, a bath and slept like nothing happened.

From someone who's done it, if you're thinking of moving your pets internationally, just go with Jetpets and relax about it.

Comments
Jetpets Official

Hi Helen, Thank you for your kind review which will certainly help other pet owners looking to relocate overseas. We are delighted to hear that your experience was very positive from the moment you... read more »

Melbourne

• 4 helpful votes

Verified Customer Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Very professional, caring and friendly service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 01, 2018

I used Jetpets to have my dog flown from Melbourne to Sydney and transferred from the airport there to my friend’s house where he was to stay. The whole experience was excellent, starting from the booking process, to dropping my dog off at the Jetpets depot near Tullamarine airport, to having him couriered from Sydney airport to his final destination. All the Jetpets staff I dealt with were very friendly and efficient, and happy and able to answer all the questions I had. I was also very impressed with the care and concern they took when I dropped my dog off at their depot, doing everything to ensure that my dog would be comfortable and not stressed during his journey - which was his very first on a plane. He was then promptly delivered according to schedule at the Sydney end and arrived at his final destination happy, well and not stressed from his journey.

Comments
Jetpets Official

Hi Doughboy, Thank you for sharing your Jetpets experience. It's great to hear that you enjoyed the convenience of our transit lounge and door to door service. Everything we do revolves around the ... read more »

Great company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 01, 2018

Excellent staff and great for looking after my cat. Always helpful and all questions were answered . Looked after my cat really well

Comments
Jetpets Official

Hi Scott, Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our services. It's great to hear that you found our team helpful, that's what we're here for! We wish you and your cat all the best.

Mandurah

• 1 answer

Sender or Receiver: Sender

Brilliant service at a difficult time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2018

We recently found ourselves in a very difficult situation with our dogs. We had to make the very tough decision to return one of our dogs to the rescue organisation we had got her from. Unfortunately because we now live remote this was not a straightforward task. We contacted Jetpets as they had recently helped relocate both of our dogs to where we now live & they made a very difficult situation that little bit easier. Our Jetpets representative went above & beyond to help us & even gave us the rescue pet discount. They got a crate out to our closest airport & looked after her until the rescue organisation could pick her up. I will never use any other company in the future. Jetpets are the only company you should consider for your pet transportation.

Comments
Jetpets Official

Hi Rachel, Thank you for sharing your experience. We are pleased to hear that we could assist you in what was a very challenging situation. As a team we are very passionate about helping rescues find foster and permanent homes. Thanks again.

Ragdoll kittens

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2018

Jetpet went out of there way to help me and my girlfriend ,As i have cancer they helped me to get my baby before i had to have a operation.I would sure to be telling my friends.As i am a breeder it is good to know that ur babies get well looked after..

Comments
Jetpets Official

Hi Kylie, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of our service. It was our pleasure to look after your furbaby. We wish you the very best.

Best Pet Transport Ever!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

I never write reviews .. ever .. I read them but don't write them.

BUT.. I have to write and give you a 5 star. Jet pets took care of a very stressful time (marriage separation) and unstressfully transported my two gorgeous Portugese Water Dogs from Sydney to Christchurch.
Pick up from Australia was great and the person that picked them up was very respectful (I cried) and I felt like I could completely trust him with my two girls.
Communication was great and I felt like I was there for the whole process.
Best thing .. all of us were on the same flight. Ok I KNOW I looked odd tapping the floor of the plane telling Nonu and Billie they were in safe hands and their Mumma was there .. But I didn't care.
I cleared customs in Christchurch and an hour later big flurry of tears from me and my family when the girls were picked up.

We are now all happily settled in NZ and the puppies none the wiser .. except the cold :)

Comments
Jetpets Official

Hi TWCM, Thank you so much for your review. We are so glad that your furbabies arrived safe and sound. We wish you and your girls all the best and we hope you have a wonderful time in NZ.

Brisbane

• 6 answers
  • 10 helpful votes

Perfect service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

Jetpets were very professional. We had never used this service and they were recommended after we bought our cat, Lily from the RSPCA in Merimbula. We had updates through the day as she flew from Merimbula to Melbourne then after a rest stop continued to Brisbane. We collected her in the late afternoon in Brisbane and the staff were wonderful, as we arrived early, they kept us updated with the progress of her pickup and she was delivered to us not only on time but with very caring people. We would recommend this service to everyone. Thanks to Jetpets.

Comments
Jetpets Official

Hi Chris, We really appreciate you taking the time to post this lovely review. Lily was absolutely wonderful and we really enjoyed our time with her. We wish you all the very best.

So happy I gave my dog coco to jetpets it took the sress and anxiety away.it was like leaving my dog

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

My dog was treated like she was first class!
I was given all the information by the customer service person and my decision was based on that conversation. Caring helpful and understanding of my needs

Comments
Jetpets Official

Hi Melissa, Thank you so much for posting your review. We are so glad that you were happy with your Jetpets experience and that Coco arrived safe and sound. We wish you both the very best.

Thank you your welcome .

1 of 20 pages

Do dogs going to NZ from Qld have to be quarantined? What is your cost to send two Jack Russell’s from Cairns to Wellington?

Rosie asked on Oct 30, 2018

Answer this

Hi Rosie, Dogs travelling from Australia to New Zealand are not required to spend time in Quarantine, however vet work is required. Please contact one of our Pet Travel Consultants on 1300 668 309 or info@jetpets.com.au for further information on vet work requirements and pricing. Thanks, Jetpets.

I see the Australian Government BioSecurity guidelines for importing dogs from Category 3 countries require blood tests to be done to check for certain diseases. How is this arranged? Who determines if the BioSecurity requirements are met?

Catherine L asked on Oct 19, 2018

Hi Catherine,
Thanks for reaching out. You are correct, a range of blood tests are required when pets are entering Australia from Category 3 countries. We advise to contact your local vet to arrange the blood testing – your vet will then refer the blood (once drawn) to a testing lab (in the same country for Category 3 countries). If we are taking care of your pets movement, we will check the blood work to make sure it meets the Australian Government BioSecurity requirements (and will send through guidance documents to provide to your vet before the testing to help ensure compliance).
For further information please contact one of our specialist Pet Travel Consultants who can take you through the process step by step. You can reach out via email - info@jetpets.com.au
Jetpets

My puppy is being transported from Queensland to Tasmania, which is 9 and a half hours of time. Does he get a chance to stretch his legs or pee, or is he expected to pee in his cage? It seems sad that he would be expected to pee in his cage. Only being a puppy he won’t be able to hold for 9 and a half hours.

Chad asked on May 15, 2018

Answer this

Hi Chad, would you mind private messaging your contact details so that we can follow up with you and ask a few more questions about your puppy? Thanks so much!