Filter By:

Exceptional experience!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2018

My experience with Jetpets from the time of my initial contact to through until my pets arrived at their new (interstate) home was exceptional. It was very reassuring to deal with animal lovers, who bring their love of animals to their work and calming down the human owners!

Comments
Jetpets Official

Hi Kylie, thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We often find it is the humans that need calming down and reassuring that their fur-kids will be okay. We understand, and our team ... read more »

Perfect company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2018

I would like to thank all the staff and especially
Ms. Hanna, who worked perfectly and accurately through all our process. All the services are excellent and supportive. Our dog arrived in a good condition and health.
I would like to advise all people to use jetpets service because it’s absolutely amazing in them services and dealing with customers in them enquiries.

Comments
Jetpets Official

Hi Nathalie, thank you for taking the time to review our service and thank you for the kind words. We love to hear that our dedication to customer service shines through to our customers. We wish you all the very best.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Jetpets

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2018

Jetpets recently flew my cat on 2 flights, 1 with a small plane with Rex and other with Qantas. We would have had a 3 day drive with Luka in the car, but was recommended to Jetpets. She was looked after right through the 2 flights, and up until I picked her up in Brisbane. She was tired, but I was surprised how well she had travelled for a 9 year old cat, never been on a plane previously but from the phone call to the end Jetpets eased my stress and got her there. I was extremely impressed with the service from Jetpets and Yes, I highly recommend them.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Jetpets Official

Hi Bev, Thank you for taking the time to post your review of our service. We are so happy that Luka arrived in good spirits. We wish you all the very best and enjoy that Queensland weather.

Excellent Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2018

Jetpets recently moved my Siamese from quarantine to Brisbane. From the moment we received the release notice from quarantine, Jetset were on the case. They continued to follow-up with emails and then on the day of arrival sent photos of him being loaded in Melbourne.They also telephoned regarding exact time of delivery. Aki arrived looking relaxed and happy. Thank you Jetpets.

Comments
Jetpets Official

Hi Pam, thanks so much for taking the time to review our service. We hope you and Aki enjoy yourselves in sunny Brisbane.

Brisbane

• 3 comments
Private message

Jet pets - horrendous service and conditions

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

I was incredibly nervous sending my dogs from Brisbane to Townsville, especially after seeing stories posted online about dead dogs, but was reassured by Jet Pets that it would only be 4 hours and they would ring if there was any problems. My dogs who suffer separation anxiety would have found even the 4 hours traumatising enough but I thought they would cope with this.
Supposedly the dogs were on the same flight as me, a Virgin flight, so I would leave them get on my flight and pick them up at the other end. Virgin did not load them on my plane so they were left in Brisbane in tiny little cages and when I arrived in Townsville 4 and half hours later I was told there was no pets on the plane, the Virgin office was shutting and I would have to leave. The man at Virgin did not care and only interest seemed to be leaving to go home. He thought it was funny at first and laughed. Checking my phone I found a message at 2.30 pm (after my plane had taken off and I wasn't allowed to be on a mobile phone) from Jet Pets telling me that the dogs had been loaded on the plane and then taken off. Apparently there were ventilation issues on the plane which makes you wonder at the safety of where they put the animals during flights. I had to ring Jet Pets multiple times and then found out they had been loaded onto another flight and wouldn't arrive until 8.00 pm (8 hours later). This flight was delayed so they didn't get in until 8.30 pm (8 and a half hours later)! The only other message I got from Jet Pets was at 5.30 pm as they all went home too. The Virgin Contact and number was just an empty desk at Townsville airport that wasn't staffed. There was no help whatsoever from either Virgin or Jet Pets.
When my dogs were off loaded at Townsville they were sopping wet as was the blanket at the bottom of the cage. I have no idea how long they had been sitting in a wet puddle. The water from the cage was spilled all over their cage too. They were totally in shock and have only now been able to sleep alone in their dog beds as they have been so scared for weeks to leave my side.
No communication, no help. Jet Pets promised to investigate and get back to me the next day - weeks later have heard nothing from them. An absolute disgrace service wise and conditions wise.

Comments
Jetpets Official

Hi Debra, Please accept our sincere apologies that your experience was very stressful. We understand that a senior manager has been in contact with you, and explained that the decision to remove Ox... read more »

You haven't taken my concerns seriously - you didn't even call me back the next day. I am still waiting for a proper response weeks later. You promised to investigate the Virgin staff involved as... read more »

I can also see from the review below I am not the only customer who's animals were left frightened and soaked.

Verified Customer

Glad both my cats survived the long trip

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2018

Received email in Melbourne to confirm both my cats are on the plane.i saw them being removed from the plane in bangkok but flight attendants don't know anything when ask on next plane. Once we reached munic we had quite the difficult reaching the appropriate customs.once reached got told call back in 3 hours because they still waiting for the paperwork.they called me back advising to pick them up. Unfortunately they gave us very very bad instruction where my cats are.we drove around for over 1 hour asking everywhere showing paperwork but they kept sending us from one place to another.eventually i got the guy who had my cats on the phone again and he came to us and escorted us to the house my cats where held.both of them where frightened and soaked in dirt and crap.the matt and pillowcase literally soaked and all wet .once we reached home first thing i did was throw the matts out and we all had a bath.they ate eventually and we all are now recovering. I am just glad both my cats are alive and we are together now.

Comments
Jetpets Official

Dear Nic, Thank you for taking the time to review our service. We are disappointed to hear that you experienced difficulties when attempting to pick up your cats. I have passed this feedback to the... read more »

Verified Customer Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Understanding and Flexible

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 30, 2018

We returned to NZ and found Nicole and the Team to be supportive and flexible as we prepared our 2 dogs and cat for the move. The services from start to finish were great especially since we'd booked them into the boarding house 2 days before we flew out and received emails of photos of them daily.

There was one hick up when we went to pick up our fur babies in Akld but with the help of the lady from Jetpets Akld we realised that we never received the call reminding us to pick the animals up at their pet lounge. Unfortunately our cell didn't have international roaming as advised so we didn't get any calls although the internet did work. We would recommend Jetpets to those who have pets for transportation but can we suggest that a reminder call and email be sent to owners picking their animals up.

Comments
Jetpets Official

Hi April, We were so happy to receive your review! Both Charlie and Heisane were fantastic flyers and Shiroeneko is a beautiful looking cat with those yellow eyes! We are so glad that our Auckland... read more »

Couldn’t be happier

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 30, 2018

We recently moved interstate and needed to transport our car and dog. Ted (dog) is a very anxious traveller (an short drive usually results in distress) and I was concerned but the service was amazing and he arrived so calm, as did Rosie .
Thank you so much Jetpets for looking after our much loved pets in such a beautiful way.

Comments
Jetpets Official

Hi Haley, Thank you for taking the time to post this review we really appreciate it. While Ted may have been a little anxious to begin with, our travellers often relax (and often fall asleep) durin... read more »

Verified Customer Sender or Receiver: Sender

Simply the Best

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2018

Relocating family, 3 dogs and 2 cars plus a full household of goods from North West WA to NZ. Jet pets took all the stress out of our move looking after our fur babies from start to finish. Advice given was timely, factual and correct meaning the entire process went off without a hitch. Jet pets staff were fantastic to deal with from the very first phone call and email right through to the ground staff who met us, transferred our dogs and finally delivered them to their new home in NZ. You can tell that all of the staff love dealing with the animals and give them a real VIP treatment. Would not hesitate to use Jetpets again and would highly recommend them to anyone looking to move their animals.

JetPets - Simply the Best, and definitely better than all the rest.

Well done guys, love your work.

Comments
Jetpets Official

Thanks so much for your fantastic feedback. Brodie, Archie and Pepper were a delight to take care of, Brodie was a little more reserved than Archie and Pepper but on a whole all very happy dogs. W... read more »

Brilliant Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2018

I was moving from the Pilbara to central Queensland with my 5 month old Golden Retriever, I thought a 6 day road trip was a bit much for an energetic puppy so I called JetPets, the service I received without even booking was fantastic, my dog had to take 3 flights which is a lot, JetPets suggested the overnight flight from Perth to Brisbane as this would be less stressful as she would be asleep. I left her in Karratha with a friend for the day as I travelled to Perth earlier, the local agent called my friend to confirm collection time and when I rang him to see how it all went he told me that the agent was excellent. Elle and I were on the same flights from Perth to Bundaberg so I was able to collect her when I got off the plane. I was scared she would be petrified and skittish after her 3 flights but nope she was her normal playfull self and so excited to see me.

I cannot express how good she was looked after by JetPets she even had a comfort stop in Perth and Brisbane.

I would highly recommend their service to anyone wishing to move dogs, I will definitely use them again should the need arise

Comments
Jetpets Official

Hi Leonie, thank you for your lovely feedback. It was our pleasure to take care of your beautiful Elle on her journey from Karratha to Bundaberg. She was certainly an energetic girl and we think th... read more »

• 1 question
  • 1 answer

Fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

Our two cats were collected from beaus pet hotel in Adelaide and transported to our door in Bribie Island. The cats were relaxed and even had a rest stop after Brisbane airport before continuing their journey by road to Bribie. We are so very happy with the service provided and found the lovely lady who delivered them very caring and friendly. Highly recommended

Comments
Jetpets Official

Hi Joy, we loved having Simba and Nala travel with us. Our Pet Handler in Brisbane said they did really enjoy their comfort stop before their journey by road to be reunited with you. We hope they e... read more »

Thank you Jetpets !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

We just want to say a big thank you to everyone at Jetpets for looking after Bella and Bear and ensuring that they arrived safely and well in England. We were anxious and worried to say the least and were constantly tracking their flight! But your reassuring words along with your expertise put us at ease and we were incredibly grateful and appreciated the constant communication and updates throughout their journey as well as photos. 5 star service and would recommend.

Comments
Jetpets Official

Hi Faye, Bella and Bear were a delight to take care of. You can tell the bond between the two of them is special, always looking out for each other, so sweet. We are glad that you enjoyed our updat... read more »

Brilliant!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

From start to finish Jetpets were reliable, friendly and professional! Thank you Jetpets!! My dogs arrived well looked after and happy!

Comments
Jetpets Official

Hi Athena, we are so happy that you were pleased with our service and that your dogs are happy, that is the most important outcome for us! Thank you for your lovely feedback, Jetpets.

Amazing to work with!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2018

I adopted Finn from far North Queensland; this was the first time I’ve needed to use an animal transport business. JetPets were wonderful to work with & were professional & efficient - even helping me sort through airlines to get the right options for travel. JetPets answered all of my questions clearly & allayed concerns & kept me updated. The flight app was fantastic & enabled both myself & his foster Mum to keep track of flight times etc.

The service at the destination couldn’t be faulted. Although it was a windy day & long flight - complete with a break in Sydney, Finn arrived looking relaxed & happy - as if he flies every week. I wouldn’t hesitate to use JetPets, or recommend them to others needing such a service.

Comments
Jetpets Official

Hi Vicki, it was our pleasure to take care of your rescue cat Finn from North QLD to Canberra. We pride ourselves on finding the best flights possible for all pets so we are pleased that you apprec... read more »

Met all my expectations

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2018

My two dogs were picked up from home in Sydney by a lovely young lady. The dogs were very calm and happy to go into the van.
The dogs were collected at Coolangatta airport by the manager of boarding kennels where the dogs would be staying for a few weeks. The manager told me that both dogs were very well behaved, bright and calm when collected and in his opinion the dogs did not appear stressed from their flight.
I kept track of their flight on my iPad and had received several phone calls and emails prior as to the process.
Would recommend Jetpets to anyone wanting their fur babies transported long distances by air.

Comments
Jetpets Official

Hi Eve, thanks for your lovely feedback. We loved taking care of your (big) fur babies Kody and Kaiser from Sydney to the Gold Coast. They were both such happy dogs and travelled wonderfully.We wil... read more »

Verified Customer Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Fantastic Service!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

Jetpets are an amazing service that caters to the international and domestic travel of animals. We used Jetpets to send my 2 dogs from Melbourne, Australia to Auckland, New Zealand. From the very first quote to the final destination in Auckland Jetpets provided outstanding service. I was able to organise all of this whilst living in Dubai. They sent vets to our home in Melbourne for the vet treatment, arranged for crate delivery, collected my dogs from Melbourne and Auckland Airport. My dogs stayed in their doggy boarding facilities for 1 night on each side (Melbourne and Auckland) and they kept me updated the entire time, right down to when my doggies went for a walk and sent pics through. My doggies arrived safely and happily in Auckland and were ecstatic to see our family when they were collected. I can not thank Jetpets, Melanie Rose and Chelsea enough for all the amazing help, assistance, answering all our questions (and there were a lot! lol). Highly recommended to everyone! Thank you Jetpets!

Comments
Jetpets Official

Hi Marara, thank you for your lovely feedback. We loved taking care of Izzy and Ashur! We are really glad you liked the in house visit from our Jetpets Vets and our crate delivery service. Having t... read more »

Litchfield

• 3 comments

Stressful

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

I had a handler that was never in her office. Never listened to me. Not enough or missing information. Left the country without proper itinerary. Got to the USA and had know idea who on this side was handling my cats know contact info nothing. Did not even know if my cats made it. My phone calls and emails with important questions never got answers. I have all correspondence for proof. My booking got all screwed up. So I ended up paying more. When l told them from the beginning that l needed delivery to my door. She booked them to be pick up in Boston. I would not give 1star but no stars was not a option. Then tell you you have to say all this in 20 words or less that is crap.

Comments
Jetpets Official

Hi Debbie, we are so sorry to hear that you had a stressful experience in regards to your communication with Jetpets. This is not what we ever want to hear. Rest assured Chloe, Logan and Bella were... read more »

I never said the cats were mistreated. I said the person handling my paperwork and itinerary. Was not in her office. Did not answer my questions. Had me leave Australia with no information on who i... read more »

Jetpets Official

Hi Debbie, we sincerely apologise for the miscommunication during the time your pet travel consultant was on annual leave in the lead up to your cats travel, and the stress this caused you. I belie... read more »

Safe travel of our dog.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2018

We sent our little dog Truffle from Australia to New Zealand with Jetpets. From the outset the service we received was outstanding. They handled all the details, the veterinary matters and all the timelines to ensure that our dog was absolutely up to speed with documentation, health checks and all the little details that can make or break this trip. Jetpets picked Truffle up the day before so she could complete her pre-flight administration. We received an update on how she was settled in at their centre, then the next morning we were sent a photo of her just before she boarded the plane. Once she arrived in Auckland Jetpets took care of her and gave her a little walk, plus sent us another photo showing she was safe and sound. On arrival in Wellington later that evening it was obvious to us she had been well looked after.
Thank you everyone at Jetpets for making this as simple and stress free as you did. It's the details that make the difference, and Jetperts have got all those little details covered.

Comments
Jetpets Official

Hi Iain and Donna, thank you for your lovely feedback. We loved taking care of Truffle, she is such a sweetheart. Our Brisbane team really enjoyed spending time with her before they checked her in ... read more »

Verified Customer Sender or Receiver: Sender

Care and attention for my dog's overseas travel

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2018

I cannot recommend Jetpets enough. I had the privilege of working with Darren to organise the move of my dog, Gordon, from Melbourne to Vancouver, Canada. I was really nervous about the process but Darren communicated regularly with me along the way, answering my questions and providing accurate, detailed information. From quote and crate delivery to updates from his vet check and morning walk prior to the flight, I felt confident with the service provided. Thanks again for everything you did to get Gordon safely to me in Vancouver.

Comments
Jetpets Official

What a pleasure it was to take care of Gordon. He was such a friendly boy from the minute he came into our care. Our Melbourne Pet Handlers and Vet said he was very generous with his kisses (licks)... read more »

• 6 answers
  • 4 helpful votes

Sender or Receiver: Sender

Panda arrived safely and can’t thank service enough

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2018

Fantastic service and treatment of panda dog for his rehoming to qld. Thanks for the excellent care. He arrived safely and not stressed at all. he enjoyed the play time before the trip

Comments
Jetpets Official

Thank you for your lovely feedback, everyone at our Sydney Transit Lounge loved playing with Panda, he was so much fun! We hope he is settling into tropical QLD nicely. Thanks, Jetpets!

1 of 19 pages