Verified Customer

Great team, very professional and animal lovers.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2017

I want to thank Rachel Maddock from Jetpets. From the very beginning she was professional and responded to all my enquires straight away. She was happy to provide various different scenarios and options in order to keep costs at a minimum. There are cheaper options but you will not find better service or a company that cares more about your pets.

Happy Pets, happy life!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

This was a seamless process, from booking the move for our two little dogs, to the vet's visit, offloading of the travel crates, collection of the dogs at the start of the move, to us picking them up at the destination. Lovely, professional service with all our questions capably answered, and best of all, two happy little doggies at the end. I cannot recommend Jetpets enough for comfortable, reliable service when taking care of our precious cargo.

Verified Customer

Quality service - but I was passed around alot.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

I originally contacted JetPets months ago to get a dog from Australia to Canada. I commend the patience of these fabulous people as we changed every detail at least four times. By the time we were ready to book it was last minute and disorganized and so we were smacked with some suprise charges I think we could have avoided. I did talk to at least four separate people and this made communication even harder.

All that being said, the quality of care is always top notch. Both dogs arrived in great condition, and are adjusting fabulously.

I highly recommend using JetPets for your pet transportation needs!

So touching

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

It is very hard for me to send my Coco away to my country, who has companied me for 7 years, I was tearing when she got picked up, and started worrying. But I received a touching email from Lee who picked up Coco, she took a picture of Coco and her bonding. It is just so considering. And made me feel much better. Thanks Jetpets, Coco is safely home now.

Canberra

• 1 comment
Private message

Lengthy, stressful, never again.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 18, 2017

A 90 minute flight for two dogs (one disabled) was around 11 hours of unnecessary stress. I will never use this company again. I made them aware of multiple failings they were directly responsible for (in writing) & the response was lacklustre. I’m a reasonable person who didn’t mind any expense, so long as my dogs were safe & cared for. No cigar.

Comments
Jetpets Official

Hi there, thanks for your feedback. Pet welfare, comfort and safety is our number one priority here at Jetpets. A member of our team would love to chat to you about this further, could you please p... read more »

You’ve had months to follow up & address this absolute mess of service. It took weeks for my dogs to recover after what happened to them. I’d suggest others research carriers (including independent... read more »

Best service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2017

We were so impressed with the whole service. Jetpets relocated our two cats from Perth to New Zealand and the whole process was seamless, with total focus being on the wellbeing of the cats, which was amazing. Would definitely recommend to others without hesitation!

Awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2017

Cats transported from south africa to australia. Jetpets helped every step of the way, kept me informed, kept in contact and made the intricate export/import procedure easy. Cats arrived safely, all were healthy and relaxed. I HIGHLY recommend Jetpets for your pets' travel needs.

Great!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2017

They were great. Always kept in contact and even sent me a photo of my miss tia to calm my nerves a little. All over great experience. Worth the pretty penny spent to have your fur baby with you.

Lovely people looking after your beloved pets

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2017

Henry my pug arrived in Auckland safe and sound and I was delighted how calm cool and collected he was. The service was great and peace of mind constantly given. I was a bit of a nervous wreck and the team was very helpful. I would use them again if I ever needed to relocate my precious cargo again.

Geelong

• 1 comment
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Don't ever use Jetpets. Use any other pet courier.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2017

Jetpets promise everything and deliver nothing. Relocating my 2 dogs to Thailand in September I booked our dates with Jetpets in March and then booked my ticket on the same flight once Jetpets had given me confirmation. Everything seemed good. But then only 6 weeks before we were due to fly I was contacted by Jetpets to say that Thai Airways would not let us fly on our booked dates due to cargo restrictions. Without letting me know that they had not actually booked my dogs flights (because Thai Airways only take bookings 1 month in advance) I was led to believe that it was Thai Airways fault. I would have to change dates and was being charged an extra $500. This was more money that I couldn't afford to spend after already losing another 3 weeks work by changing our flight dates. Of course I was complaining and contacting Thai Airways because of this. Even when I finally was contacted by Thai Airs General Manager and told that it was Jetpets doing, and passed this information on to them in writing, they didn't respond and completely ignored responsibility for it. They only admitted it was their fault when I personally went to their office to get some answers, and the best they could do was to fly the dogs out on a separate flight to mine (with a stop-over that I wanted to avoid). What a nightmare. When I finally got my incredibly stressed dogs out of Thai Customs 24 hours later they were completely dehydrated and their cages were not secured with the cable ties I was assured that they would be. One of my dogs cages had almost worked it's way open. Thankfully it didn't because it would have been shot if it got out. There is so much more to this story but I think you get the idea. In summary I would recommend that you go anywhere else than Jetpets. It's a complete lie that they care for your pets. Their first priority is Profits. Do not believe otherwise. They do not take responsibility for their mistakes and will not apologise for them.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Jetpets Official

Thank you for your feedback. We are very disappointed to hear that the level of customer service you experienced was well below the high standards we set for our clients. Please be assured that our... read more »

An expected reply. No apology still and only propaganda. I know Jetpets number one priority is Profits before Pets, otherwise you would have offered to pay for my added airfare costs. Tell me, seei... read more »

• 4 helpful votes

Smooth and hassle free GSD Syd-Lon flight

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2017

Jetpets made the process of moving our 2 year old German Shephard from Sydney to London very easy.

There were no surprises and the dog looked happy and healthy on arrival.

Us owners not being able to travel within 5 day of the dog did not cause us any issues or extra costs. Happy with the service.

Dash says thanx.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2017

Dash has been away from his family for 6weeks.thanx for safely reuniting him with his family. Cat arrived safe. Great company.

Hanmer Springs, New Zealand

Jetpets - Amazing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 01, 2017

We used Jetpets to relocate our 3 fur kids from Australia to New Zealand. From first contact they were patient and helpful (I had a million questions and was slightly panicked at what our furry loved ones would have to deal with to get across the ditch)

Yesterday we made the trip from Perth to Christchurch via Auckland and so did our furries, we even saw them being loaded on board the plane in Perth by very careful handlers, it really was comforting to know that they were being treated so kindly on their adventures.

I can't thank Jetpets enough for bringing my family over, safe and sound. We're so grateful to have used their services and highly recommend them for all pet travel needs.

perth

• 1 question

Seamless personal service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 25, 2017

So very impressed with the level of service received from Jetpets and their consultant Rachael M. This is a company that has worked on every customer touch point and has employed dedicated staff. Thank you for the seamless service and safe and timely delivery of my 2 cats. Very happy and absolutely recommend Jetpets.

Pet travel at its best

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 14, 2017

Sir Domino arrived safe and sound after his flight from Melbourne to Auckland and he settled into his new apartment in Rotorua without trouble.

The service we received from Jetpets, both in Melbourne and Auckland, was wonderful - the Auckland office even gave us a lovely clean fleece for the road trip to Rotorua.  Chris, you and your colleagues were kind and patient and helpful throughout the process.  You kept me informed and reassured and always took my calls. The paperwork was straightforward. Thanks, too, to Sam for the email and photo of Sir Dom waiting to board his flight. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Jetpets.

Great service wouldnt use any other pet company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2017

100 % great service kind friendly and helpful . I will always use jetpets for pet importing .. grest price .. easy to deal with 100 %

Perth, Western Australia

Highly recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2017

relocated my dog from Australia to UK, couldn't of asked for better service from start to finish, very attentive to our pets needs. Consultant was brilliant. My dog arrived safe and happy

Rude and Lazy

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2017

[name removed] in Auckland never replies to any of my emails or takes my calls. Obviously screening calls because when my husband called she answered. Very hard to get hold of or to get any answers from. Likes to talk to me on speaker phone which I found very unprofessional. I had a booking with Jetpets to send my dog to Coolangata on Virgin Airlines. Due to her rudeness and incompetence and never being at work I changed to a competitor.

Comments
Jetpets Official

Hi Bobby, we're sorry to hear you were disappointed with your Jetpets experience. Could you please private message us with your contact details so that a member of our team can follow up with you? Thanks so much.

Simply the best....

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 29, 2017

From start to finish, Jetpets were simply the best! We had 2 cats and a dog that were flying from Australia to New Zealand and the ease of which everything was handled was perfection. At no point did we stress or worry as we knew they were in good hands and they left and arrived without a hitch. We would definitely recommend using Jetpets and would happily use them again if required.

Verified Customer

Friendly staff and a good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 27, 2017

Everything went incredibly smoothly from start to finish. All of the staff we dealt with were very friendly and helpful, and our cat made it safely from Australia to the UK - she has settled in nicely.

1 of 12 pages