Amazing Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 19, 2018

I had to move from Sydney Australia to New York USA. I was so stressed about how to get my fur babies ( 2 cats and 1 dog) there I didnt even know where to start. Luckily I found out about JetPets from a fellow dog parent.
I emailed and called and I am sure they thought I was a pain but none of them made me feel that way. Every single person that was involved in the massive transition was so friendly and so supportive.
I was really stressed and nervous about moving my fur babies and JetPets made it so much easier. I would 1000% recommend them to anyone needing to relocate their fur babies.
They sent me email updates with photos and even chatted with me to calm my nerves while my fur babies were in transit.
I can’t say enough on how wonderful this company is.

Wonderful Personalised Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2018

I called Jetpets to get a quote for flying a puppy from Sydney to Adelaide. The breeder would be taking the tiny 10 week old Chihuahua puppy to Sydney Airport and I would be picking the puppy up at Adelaide Airport. I instantly found them to be eager to help, took a genuine interest in the puppy and it was personalised service. I dealt with the same person (Dianne P) from quote to booking to confirmation of booking, and again after the flight to ensure everything went smoothly for the flight and pickup of pup. Their service is exceptional and the cost is very affordable (including hire or purchase of airline approved dog crate) and provided both the breeder and myself with peace of mind that the puppy would be well looked after during transit to and from the airport. Jetpets exceeded my expectations and I would definitely use them again to fly any of my pets domestically or internationally. I really love their personal attention to detail and the fact that you deal with one representative from the beginning to the end of your journey. A great Australian company with very knowledgeable and skilled staff. I highly recommend them to ensure your pets are safe and cared for before, during and after the flight. A+++

Very happy with Service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2018

Provided comfort stop in Melbourne to my pet dog. Arrived safe & content. Have used them several times. Excellent service.

one happy canine jetsetter........

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2018

We were worried about how our little man 'Bear' was going make the jump across the ditch to NZ, but we needn't have, from our initial discussions with Michelle Hamilton, and Brendan the chap who picked up Bear from our place for his ride to the airport, and then the Team in NZ.....Bear arrived in fine shape and clearly looked after every step of the way. Jetpets know what they are doing and I would happily and confidently recommend them to anyone, anytime. Thank you JetPets. Grant Parker

Verified Customer

Excellent service providing a stress free move for our dog.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2018

Excellent service from the team in Australia. Our dog Nano travelled to Almaty Kazakhstan from Melbourne. Kazakhstan is a country that Jetpets don't often deal with, however the agent that looked after us was so helpful and supportive of any enquiry that we had and endeavoured to find out the answers to different procedures that go along with transporting a dog to Kazakhstan. We were kept up to date with her movements as she had to spend 5 days in Sydney before boarding a flight to Bangkok, there we were kept up to date with photos and reports on her wellbeing. On Nanos arrival into Almaty we had to collect her from a customs holding facility, this building is very hard to locate and we would not of found it without the help of a local person, in addition the collection agent at the airport didn't speak English and we were told he would, one again we were lucky that we had help from a local person. This was the only negative of Nano's travel. On collection she was very excited and slightly confused, but after getting her to her new home and giving her a bath and a walk she was on her way to enjoying her new home.
Nano has settled in so well, she is her old self, bossy, stubborn and adorable all at the same time.

I would like to thank Jetpets for the excellent service they provided, our move to Kazakhstan was less stressful knowing our precious dog was in safe hands with the team at Jetpets. We highly recommend them for anyone who is relocating with their pets.

Little anxious Roly was so well looked after

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2018

Roly, an anxious little boy, was moving to Melbourne from Tasmania. After trying to work with the airlines direct, who were so unhelpful, I went to Jetpets. The service was outstanding from booking, travel itinerary, collection and just general care of little Boy Boy. I can't thank the team enough and will only ever book pets through Jetpets again. He arrived safe and sound and in great condition

Comments
Jetpets Official

Great to hear that Roly travelled well. Thanks for sharing your Jetpets experience.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Almost killed my dog

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 04, 2018

I would like to share my disappointment with Jet Pets service.
My dog Toya, 8yo, was supposed to have a safe trip from Brisbane to São Paulo - Brazil. And nothing happened as planned.
During Toya’s flight, [name removed], the person in charge of ​Toya’s journey, didn’t contacted me at all.
I sent many emails and no one has replied.
All the numbers [name removed] had given me to speak to Chile and Brazil did not exist.
Toya ended up not having her stopover in Chile and arrived in São Paulo at the night before predicted.
It is not allowed to arrive any live cargo after 7 at night in Brazil because the Ministry closes.
Toya had to stay another night in the crate, making in total 4 days with no walk, water and food. Jet Pet didn’t inform where and what time I should get my dog at the airport and spent 6 hours there trying to find Toya.
Has been a week since Toya arrived and Jet Pets still not answering. My dog is not the same one. She is weird, scared, afraid, thirsty and hungry.
So far they have not given me an explanation saying the reason for Toya not having her stopover in Chile.
I am still waiting for an answer telling me the reason of so much carelessness from the international team leader, [name removed].
Terrible service. Don’t book with Jet Pets.
Please share.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Jetpets Official

We are concerned to receive this feedback and understand that a senior manager has successfully been in contact to discuss this matter further. Thank you.

Verified Customer

Seamless assistance bringing our old cat to Japan

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 03, 2018

From the moment we were in touch with Jetpets to arrange the transportation of our cat, Beanie, from Melbourne to Japan, the level and quality of communication has been perfect. As all pet parents, we were very concerned about our cat being away from us in a strange environment for close to 48 hours, but Jetpets made us feel completely at ease with comprehensive information on what would happen to Beanie end-to-end. We were even sent a picture of Beanie when she was about to board to plane to Tokyo. Once in Japan, the communication with the officers here was fantastic and overall this was an experience I thought would be extremely stressful to one that was simple and seamless. Thanks for getting our baby to Japan safely!

Comments
Jetpets Official

We are thrilled to hear that your fur-baby Beanie travelled well and that her pet-parents were happy with our service too. Thanks for sharing.

A+ 5+ star service great price

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 02, 2018

I got my sister's cat freckles shipped from Adelaide to Perth 5 star service great price freckles settled in well after her flight.. I booked and paid for the flight over the phone great customer service. My sister and I were very nervous About the whole thing but they treated us like family and they treated freckles like she was family too I highly recommend this company will be using them in the future.

Comments
Jetpets Official

Thanks for your feedback. We are thrilled to hear that Freckles is doing great, and thank you for recommending us to others that need pet travel.

First class pet travel at it's finest!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 01, 2018

My pet was dropped off and arrived with no issues. Our cat seemed very settled and had no issues at all after travel. The staff were courteous and was clear that they were pet lovers by how they handled every point of their business

Comments
Jetpets Official

Thanks so much. Yes, we are pet lovers just like you! Great to hear your moggy is doing great!

Very poor service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 30, 2018

6 yr old dog sent from Australia to Brazil almost died. No water or food for 4 days and company could not be contacted for the whole time.

Comments
Jetpets Official

This is very concerning and we take all feedback relating to animal welfare very seriously.

Can you please private message us with your best contact number and time that suits you to take a call from a senior manager.

Thank you.

Verified Customer

Jetpets is the ONLY company we use!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 30, 2018

I have had numerous dealings with Jetpets since 2008. We have flown as many as 4 pets at once (1 large dog, 1small, 2 cats) and have never had a problem. Jetpets is always courteous and friendly. They are prompt with communications, and helpful with queries. Our pets are always quite relaxed and non-stressed when we receive them, and when we’ve had to utilise temporary accommodations, the facilities are 5 Star. I recommend them to anyone looking to transport their pets. We’ve only used them within Australia (back and forth several times over!), but if the time arises we need to transport them internationally, we’ll be calling Jetpets! I wouldn’t put my fur babies well-being in anyone else’s hands.

Comments
Jetpets Official

Thanks very much for our kind feedback. We feel privileged to continue to take care of your pets, and thanks for continuing to recommend our services to other pet lovers.

End-to-end excellence

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2018

We needed to return an anxious 12yo pussy cat to her family in Hobart, having looked after her in Melbourne while they found news digs. From the get-go, Jetpets fully met our expectations plus some. They responded to our online enquiry within 24 hours as promised and the sales attendant then kept in touch via phone and email directly throughout the transaction. Everything we needed to do was laid out clearly and helpfully. Bookings were made and travel dates set and everything panned out exactly as promised. How good is that! But the personal attention was the most impressive thing. We were nervous for the cat, especially how easily she’d be “crated” and how well she’d travel. We were assured that their pet handler was experienced and gentle, and this proved to be exactly true - David was just great, and the cat was safely in the crate and ready for travel before she knew where was was! Delivery also went precisely to plan and our friends received their pet in fine condition. All in all, we couldn’t speak more highly of Jetpets and would recommend their service without reservation. Full marks to Gabby, the sales rep, and David the pet handler. Great work!

Comments
Jetpets Official

Thanks for sharing, we really appreciate the review!

Great customer service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2018

I like to say a big Thank you to Danielle & Jenna for organising my dog Pinky for her flight, & payment from Brisbane to Adelaide. Lana Thank you for finalising Pinky's Booking info.
Also a big Thank you to Mike in Brisbane for picking her up to take her to the airport. Mike was great to contact me before the pick up & also messaging me when Pinky was onboard with him in his van. To all of you, I can't Thank you enough.
I was very happy to see Pinky arrive in Adeliade safe & well considering her age & she has never travelled such a long distance before.
Kind regards :)

Comments
Jetpets Official

It was our pleasure, we hope Pinky is settling in to her new home nicely.

Pinky has certainly settled in nicely in her new home here, Thank you :)
By the way, I saw a lot of happy faces at Qantas Freight when customers of Jetpets picking up their pets. Keep up the great work you all do at Jetpets.
Kind regards.

Excellent personal service, can not fault them

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

Our Puppy arrived safe and sound after 3 plane changes !! Healthy and happy. Super happy with the service. Thanks

Comments
Jetpets Official

It was our pleasure to assist!

Scotland

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer

Great experience with Jetpets!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

I used Jetpets to transport my bulldog from Sydney to London and recommended them to a friend doing the same journey with his dog. Great customer service, the lady who dealt with my case was very responsive to phone calls and emails and the NSW manager was really great about coming out with different size crates to make sure we had the proper size and also came out at short notice to drop one off for me when I was ready to start crate training prior to flying. My dog had a major op a few weeks before travelling which was a bit stressful and everyone who dealt with him from the day he was picked up for his vets check to quarantine in London all knew he’d had an op and to handle him carefully. Would definitely use Jetpets again in future.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Jetpets Official

We hope your dog is settling in to UK life nicely, thanks for sharing this review!

Pet transport

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2018

Jetpets transported my beloved cat from Brisbane to Palmerston North in New Zealand and did a wonderful job. I was very impressed wth all the service and would recommend there services to others.

Comments
Jetpets Official

Thanks for sharing your feedback Carla!

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2018

My consultant Danielle was very helpful. My cat Sybil was picked in the morning in Sydney and arrived in Hobart in the afternoon. Sybil was in good shape considering her age (16) and she was her old self after a couple of days. I'm very pleased with the Jetpet service.

Comments
Jetpets Official

We hope Sybil is enjoying her new home, thanks for sharing!

Couldn't Be More Pleased With The Service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2018

From the moment I sent the deposit I was kept updated straight away, I received emails with pictures of my fur baby while she was in their care, they took her for a walk before her flight and provided a night of accommodation. They responded to my emails within 5 minutes every single time during opening hours and were super informative every step of the way. They made me and my pet feel extremely comfortable and I never plan on using anyone else

Comments
Jetpets Official

Thanks Jess, we really appreciate your feedback!

Brisbane

• 4 helpful votes

Whiskey Wanda and Willow arrived safely - thanks Jetpets

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 09, 2018

MelanieRose assisted me with the transport of our 3 Jack Russell Terriers from Australia to NZ. I was VERY happy with the information, service, attention to detail. She got the paperwork sorted and the chappies arrived safely.

Comments
Jetpets Official

Thanks for the lovely review Deb!

1 of 16 pages