AMAZING!!!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2017

What a great service with everything delivered that was promised. I can strongly recommend using Jetpets and Nicole was easy to deal with and went out of her way to help.

Good start ending in disappointment

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2017

Hi, unfortunately my experience with JetPets did not end well and I'm not sure if I'll use them again.
First I got in touch with a person before I had travel dates to just get some general information. She seemed helpful and assured me to get back to her once I'm ready to book. When I did through leaving a voicemail on her mobile she gave me I heard nothing back so I sent a new general email to JetPets.
When Rowan replied she seemed nice and friendly, helpful. Along the line though I experienced I needed to chase her if I wanted her to get b
ack to me as she did not returned a call after leaving a message and an email the same day within working hours! At the end she missed organising the delivery of our dog to our new home when we did not have a car. The lead us to turn to a deferent company to do bring our dog to us from the airport on a very short notice with a friendly attitude double checking everything. Not to mention on a much cheaper price that JetPet offered. Very disappointed. I did not even get an email from Rosen trying to find me alternatives. I'm sure and I know that many people are happy with the service JetPets offers but to me Rowan made the end very stressful.

Comments
Jetpets Official

Hi Suzie, thanks for your review. We apologise that the customer service level was below what we set out to deliver and have clients experience and enjoy. We value our clients and feedback like you... read more »

Marden, SA

Private message

Verified Purchase

Great and reliable service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2017

So far we needed to relocate our Pomeranian twice within Australia. Both times we used Jetpets and it was very good experience and both times they made the relocation of our dog just so easy and hassle-free. Great communication and reliable service, picking up to the airport and delivery from the airport was on time as was advised in advance. Next time we need to trust someone to relocate our dog we definitely don't need to think twice. Thanks guys for your great work!

Very easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2017

I used Jetpets to fly my cat from Brisbane to Sydney as well as arrange a cattery for a week or so whilst I moved to Sydney. I found them extremely helpful particularly Kelsey who took me through the steps of the process. Kelsey added a personal touch showing she was aware of any concerns I may have, also promptly returning my calls and e-mails in relation to a few changes that were required in my booking. The process went smoothly and I was very happy Jetpets and would use them again.

Incredibly easy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2017

Jetpets helped us transport our cat from Sydney to Auckland. This was a very late decision and as such I was reasonably stressed by the whole process. However, after just a few minutes in a single phone call, it was almost completely organised and was actually very easy. I was incredibly impressed with the professionalism over the phone, the email updates (which included photos of Rowdy) and they physical facilities near Auckland airport. I would unconditionally recommend them to anyone in the future. Thank you!

So easy!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2017

Jetpets made sending our cat Beau from Perth Australia to Christchurch New Zealand so easy! Everything was organised from picking Beau up from two different addresses to organising his vet visits. Made the whole experience stress free. Would definitely recommend.

• 1 comment
  • 8 answers
  • 23 helpful votes
Private message

JUST USE THEM

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2017

If you are an animal lover and have to transport that loved animal, use Jetpets. Rarely these days do you get just perfect service but I would rate that with Jetpets. Their communications from the start were great. The pet in question was my adored 11 month old Bullmastiff. To make sure the container they proposed to use was the right size they arranged to have the handler that would be transporting him to the airport call at our house the day before, with the container in the van and do a dummy run. Well this 60kg puppy was scared to try out the container and so it was decided to physically lift him in. This the middle aged gentleman did and repeated that on travel day. I could not help him physically and nor was I asked.

Great service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2017

We have used Jetpets twice now; to move our cats from Perth WA to country NSW, and then to move again from NSW to country Queensland. Both times, they were excellent. Friendly, efficient service, they demonstrated a high level of care and concern in planning an itinerary that would be the fastest and least stressful for the animals (eg, they suggested an overnight flight from Perth to Sydney, so they wouldn't be on the tarmac in the sunshine hours). They also arranged boarding facilities for our first move. At all stages, their communication with me was excellent; their drivers were friendly, professional, and on time, and the cats arrived at their destination on time and in great condition. I highly recommend their service.

Friendly and helpful staff- peace of mind!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 08, 2017

I found JetPets a great service to fly my dog. I was able to get lots of helpful information from the staff before booking, purchase a suitable sized crate at a reasonable price and felt really comfortable with the care staff took when handing over my fur baby, a 4yo whippet. She seemed to travel well and didn't seem distressed by the travel. I felt a sense of peace of mind with Jet Pets and would recommend them to others.

Relocation isnt that difficult

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2017

Excellent service and the agent who was working with me is just very helpful and supportive. Everything is well organized and whenever you have a question they will come back to you very straightforwardly. I will definitely recommend Jetpets to anyone who needs to relocate their loved pets. Once again thanks for everything

Fantastic Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2017

Jetpets service was excellent. They've kept me informed on the progress and well being of my pet right up to boarding him on the plane. They've looked after him well.
I would highly recommend Jetpets to anyone who is planning to transfer their pet.
My pet Buster is happy to be reunited with my family. He was subdued and confused upon his arrival for a half a day but soon spring back to being normal.

Professional caring service, very happy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2017

I used Jetpets to relocate my dog from Brisbane to Launceston. She was very well looked after and I was provided with updates along her journey. I dropped her off at the Jetpets office in Brisbane and collected her after my own flight in Launceston. She seemed very happy and not distressed. The service I received from the staff was very professional and reassuring.

1 of 16 pages

Hi I have a puppy that I need to get to another state but can't find her vac records do I need these to send her via jet pets?

Lisa Turner asked on Jun 27, 2017

Answer this

Hi Lisa, pets travelling interstate do not require proof of annual vaccinations unless boarding overnight. Hope that helps!

l have to cats to relocate from Perth to Melbourne at end of December this year, they are both 10yrs old and indoor cats which are very nervous when it comes to travel and strange places they tend to meow non stop just to take them to the vet wanting them to travel on same plane as myself, l am very nervous about them travelling would like some advise from anyone else with a similar situation on nervous cats what to do?

Maree asked on Jun 11, 2017

Answer this

Hi Maree, firstly i recommend you keep all vaccinations up to date with the cats as stress from transport can cause immune suppression and increase the propensity for animals to get sick. Occasionally cats with asymptomatic infections such as herpes virus infection can also recrudesce with clinical signs. The best strategy for nervous cats is firstly to include as much familiarity as possible in their travelling arrangement, for example, if possible have them both crated in the same(bigger) crate rather than two separate crates. You would have to check with the pet transport company on what can be included with the cats in the crate - blankets/ toy etc. Something with a familiar scent will work well too. You can also prepare in advance by 'crate training' them. If you are getting your own transport crate, start way in advance with training both the cats to enter comfortably in the crate and associate this with something positive, perhaps a food treat inside the crate or a catnip toy. The more time you spend training in preparation for the travel, the better the outcome. On the night before the travel, you can consider using a calming diffuser (feliway) while crating the cats overnight. This will reduce its anxiety.

Hi Maree, thanks for your question! We safely and comfortably transport cats to their new homes each and every day. In saying that we understand that you’re nervous when it comes to travel, because we talk to other pet owners like yourself all the time. Everything we do is focused on the welfare, comfort and safety of your loved ones. Pets travel in airline approved travel crates, perfectly sized for their comfort and safety. We could even organise delivery of the travel crates prior to travel so that your cats can benefit from becoming familiar with their home away from home. Our resident vets also recommend Feliway products for cat travel. We suggest you contact Jetpets on 1300 668 309 and have a Pet Travel Consultant step you through exactly what’s involved and all the measures we take, and in doing so we are confident it will put your mind at ease. Good luck with your move!

I have been asked to houses it in August September about 30 mins from Brisbane..Id really like to do it but have a12 week old Pappipoo..(Papillon Poodle x).which I do not want to leave for this period of time i started looking into costs of taking him and it all become too overwhelming. I'm 65 and have recently had a back op.I usually catch train from Traralgon then Skybus to Airport.Im not sure how Id even get him to the airport..Are you able to assist me with some ideas and costs as to how I could achieve this?

Shelley asked on May 12, 2017

Answer this

Hi there, apologies for the delay in coming back to you. Can you please give us a call on 1300 668 309 and one of our pet travel consultants can talk you through the options, thanks so much.