Verified Customer

I would never use anyone else!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2017

Service was excellent, great information provided, really friendly and extremely helpful staff, they made it so simple by streamlining everything for me and directing me to everything I needed to do. It could have been a very complicated process. But everything ran so smoothly. The staff at every point of the interaction gave me everything I needed, followed up with phone all and even a photo of my pets, updating me on progress, checking that everything was ok along the way. And they were really nice to my cats. I picked them up and they seemed happy. Really nice spacious crates, with sufficient water, not soil. The experience was a dream for me. I will always use JetPets and go out of my way to recommend to anyone I know who is travelling. This is the type of service that I rarely see anywhere. Also very reasonable price.

Poor, stressful

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2017

Unprofessional service. The flight bookings was confirmed, then changed without informing anyone, causing major angst for us and avoidable stress for our senior pets. Afterwards no explanation or apology forthcoming. I most certainly cannot recommend the service.

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Customer service with a smile

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2017

An excellent service with a smile. The driver was friendly and it looks like he looks after our pet along the way. I would definitely recommend this company to transport your beloved pet from one place to another.

Jetpets/Pet Express: Moving our cat from Australia to America

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2017

Everything went famously. The Jetpets pickup girl was really nice and our cat was surprisingly calm and comfortable for the start of her journey at 6:45 a.m. It was also a huge bonus that Pet Express in Los Angeles managed to get our cat cleared through customs in double quick time. We were able to get an earlier domestic flight that chopped four hours off our schedule, which was a massive help. Our cat was in great shape and the girl from Pet Express was very good. It was quite easy to transfer her from her international carrier to her cabin carrier and we had three seats to ourselves with really good service from the domestic airline cabin crew. We got home before dark and luckily all was well with our house and car, both of which escaped any flood damage from hurricane Harvey. Our cat has taken well to her new home and likes it a lot more than our city apartment in Brisbane. Thanks for doing such a great job and keeping us up to date every inch of the way. It costs a lot to send a pet internationally, but your service was worth every cent.
All the best
Jonathan and Marlene

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Verified Customer

Our kitty cats arrived perfectly!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2017

JetPets took great care of our 2 cats during our recent move interstate. From the first enquiry to the collection point, the JetPets team were very knowledgeable and very helpful. As we arranged for the cats to go in the cattery for a week before their flight, JetPets emailed some photo's of them enjoying their time in the cat play room. If I move in the future, I would not hesitate to use JetPets again.

Relocation of my 3 dogs was excellent

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2017

I hired JetPets for the transfer of my 3 dogs Fiona, Emma and Hannah from Sydney to Buenos Aires. From the very beginning I received the best assistance to understand what was involved in the process. Nicole was really helpful and always available directly (email or phone), no need to go through endless phone calls with different people. She planned and handled all the steps in the process very diligently. Excellent communication during the whole process.
Everything was according to planned and my pets arrived to the destination safe and sound.
It was really a great experience and wouldn't doubt to hire them again.

Excellent service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2017

Excellent service and was a smooth relocation
I have used Jet Pets 4 times now for my Frenchies imports with no problems
They kept me updated and really had to do nothing they took the stress out of the hole relocation
Big thank you to Hannah Tiba for all your hard work
Job well done

Verified Customer

Ours dogs were just as happy as we left them!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2017

Our two dogs were flown on three separate flights to get them from Perth, Australia to Montreal, Canada. Great, great service! Everything was handled for us. We just had to make sure they had their rabies vaccination for Canada and Jetpets handled the rest for us! We were quite nervous about how they would go travelling such a long way, but Jetpets made us feel at ease. They answered the millions of questions we had for them and made us feel very settled for the move. When we picked the boys up in Montreal they were just as happy as we had left them! It was such a great relief to see how well they had gone. Thank you Jetpets!

Excellent service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2017

Excellent service, smooth relocation of 2 cats of mine to Auckland from Sydney.Very professional team and love the pets . Recommend to anyone.Andrew .

Stressfree Travel, Magnificent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2017

Jetpets transported my two cats from Melbourne to Auckland. They kept me informed every step of the way and my cats were calm and happy on arrival. I'd unreservedly recommend Jetpets for anyone considering sending their pet overseas. A fabulous service. A big thankyou especially to Rachael Maddock in Melbourne.

Verified Customer

Superb service, no complains!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2017

Jetpets helped us to send 2 cats from Sydney to Paris. The customer service was very helpful. We had to switch the dates close to departure but it was made very easy. Definitely recommend for international pet travels.

Amazing Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2017

A HUGE thank you to the wonderful Nicole at Jetpets. 11 days before Monty was due to fly from Brisbane to NZ, a neighbours dog attacked him. The injury sustained necessitated an operation with the possibility of a further one around 4 days to a week later. Because there was no guarantee he would be recovered enough to fly, all his arrangements were cancelled. When it was determined he would not require a second operation just a few short days prior to his original departure date and on receiving the go ahead from Jetpets Vet Dr Troy (who was also marvellous) Nicole pulled all stops out and managed to reinstate the original bookings (all incidental extra fees were waived by the company) and our lovely boy arrived on time. He had travelled well and has quickly settled in to his new life in NZ. Thank you Jetpets for extraordinary service

Family Values

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2017

Jetpets brought Maximus our 18 month old Spanalier (cross cavalier and cocker spanie)l from Sydney to London. They were efficient in organising his departure and careful to make sure he was happy and safe on the journey. He arrived safe and sound . It was a smooth process with good communication end to end. Thank you Jetpets for bringing our family together again.

Verified Customer

Great service and so understanding!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 25, 2017

We had to fly our Shepherd mix 2yr old Millie from Australia to the U.S. We were very nervous about this as she had never travelled before and had never stayed in a kennel or been crate trained. She also hates to be alone. Rachel was fantastic and always responded to all my concerns, many emails and phone calls. We decided despite Millie's nervousness not to use any calming products but did give her multivitamins the prior week. Millie turned up completely unfazed by the whole adventure which took 4 days due to scheduling. We couldn't believe it and were so thrilled. We constantly received updates and were able to call each place she stayed on her journey to be doubly reassured. The whole team at Jetpets and their sister companies were so great. When it's time to come home Jetpets will be our first call!

Moving Zepplin

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 25, 2017

Leanne from jet pets could not have been more helpful. She change days flight for Zepplin as we couldn't get him there in time. Just get service. Every time I have used them, this is the 4th time

Very happy customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 24, 2017

I've used jetpets twice in the last 13 months, to move my two cats from Adelaide to Perth in July 2016 and then again from Perth back to Adelaide in Aug 2017. On both occasions I was really happy with their service. On the phone when getting a quote and booking, they were thorough and so very helpful at easing my anxiety and answering my questions. Most recently when Emma arrived to pick up my cats for their trip to the airport, she was calm and reassuring when I couldn't locate one of the cats and was happy to wait an extra few minutes while I tried to find him!

Verified Customer

Great service and empathetic to concerned pet owners

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 23, 2017

I sent my cat from Sydney back home to Oslo, Norway last month and was pretty concerned about the long trip and my anxious cat. Jasmyn was really great with replying to all my emails and phone calls and explained the entire procedure very well. I even received update photos during my cat's journey which was very reassuring and appreciated. I would recommend Jetpets, its worth the money! I can't wait to send my second cat to Oslo as well next year.

"I will get back to you"

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 19, 2017

Trust me they won't and if you call back to check on getting a quote as it never arrived you will be made to feel like you are annoying them, very short and rude in any case we had another person do the trip abroad. If this is how they treat you on the phones I would hate to see how they communicate when they have your pups.

Comments
Jetpets Official

Hi there, we are disappointed to hear that you have not had a good experience with Jetpets when requesting a quote. Is it possible to private message us with your contact details so a team leader can get in contact? Thanks so much.

An amazing service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

Complete lifesavers!
I was so nervous my dog is like my child!
Everyone was great from drop off to pick up but Claudia was an absolute angel, I had a million questions but she dealt with my 20 phone calls and even looked up maps when I got lost!
My staffy is a total sook (like most) and I was stressing how he would go but when I picked him up on the other end he hardly seemed fazed!
I can't thank jetpets enough!
Great price, incredible service!

Thankful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 12, 2017

Very impressed and thankful with how jet pets arrange transport of our cat from Queensland to New South Wales with a door-to-door service at a very reasonable price.
Then, when my relative missed the drop-off, they contacted us immediately and rescheduled at minimal cost. Johnny arrived safe-and-sound the next day & I couldn't thank them more.

1 of 11 pages

Dear sir How can I track current location of my pet with your shipping ID?

Shah asked on Jul 30, 2017

Hi I have a puppy that I need to get to another state but can't find her vac records do I need these to send her via jet pets?

Lisa Turner asked on Jun 27, 2017

Answer this

Hi Lisa, pets travelling interstate do not require proof of annual vaccinations unless boarding overnight. Hope that helps!

l have to cats to relocate from Perth to Melbourne at end of December this year, they are both 10yrs old and indoor cats which are very nervous when it comes to travel and strange places they tend to meow non stop just to take them to the vet wanting them to travel on same plane as myself, l am very nervous about them travelling would like some advise from anyone else with a similar situation on nervous cats what to do?

Maree asked on Jun 11, 2017

Answer this

Hi Maree, firstly i recommend you keep all vaccinations up to date with the cats as stress from transport can cause immune suppression and increase the propensity for animals to get sick. Occasionally cats with asymptomatic infections such as herpes virus infection can also recrudesce with clinical signs. The best strategy for nervous cats is firstly to include as much familiarity as possible in their travelling arrangement, for example, if possible have them both crated in the same(bigger) crate rather than two separate crates. You would have to check with the pet transport company on what can be included with the cats in the crate - blankets/ toy etc. Something with a familiar scent will work well too. You can also prepare in advance by 'crate training' them. If you are getting your own transport crate, start way in advance with training both the cats to enter comfortably in the crate and associate this with something positive, perhaps a food treat inside the crate or a catnip toy. The more time you spend training in preparation for the travel, the better the outcome. On the night before the travel, you can consider using a calming diffuser (feliway) while crating the cats overnight. This will reduce its anxiety.

Hi Maree, thanks for your question! We safely and comfortably transport cats to their new homes each and every day. In saying that we understand that you’re nervous when it comes to travel, because we talk to other pet owners like yourself all the time. Everything we do is focused on the welfare, comfort and safety of your loved ones. Pets travel in airline approved travel crates, perfectly sized for their comfort and safety. We could even organise delivery of the travel crates prior to travel so that your cats can benefit from becoming familiar with their home away from home. Our resident vets also recommend Feliway products for cat travel. We suggest you contact Jetpets on 1300 668 309 and have a Pet Travel Consultant step you through exactly what’s involved and all the measures we take, and in doing so we are confident it will put your mind at ease. Good luck with your move!