Great service every time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2018

Charlie has travelled 3 times in the last 12 months with Jetpets between Perth and Melbourne
Each time we have had prompt service when booking.
Charlie has been collected each time and the staff were lovely in getting him settled in his travel crate.
On our journey back from Melbourne to Perth we were called three days before we were due to fly as Jetpets had concerns about the expected high temperatures on the day of the flight. They recommended that we fly Charlie back the next morning early when the temperatures would not be so oppressive in the airport apron and cargo holds where Charlie would be held waiting boarding. As we had no one to look after Charlie for the night as we were going back on that flight they boarded Charlie in their air conditioned kennels . we collected Charlie from Perth airport the next morning. every time we have collected him he has been happy and seems to be totally unaffected by the journeys. I would recommend Jetpets every time They care about the animals in their care.

Jetpets provide great service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2018

Jetpets collected our dog from the Central coast of NSW before her flight to Melbourne and made the experience effortless for me.
The dog arrived happy and on time.
Communication from Jetpets is terrific, they keep you informed at every step in the process. Everyone I had contact with was helpful and very caring of the dogs comfort. Very reasonably priced for the service they provide.

Great Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

I used Jetpets to move my dog Allie from Sydney to New York. They provided a great service every step of the way and it felt more like a partnership rather then them just doing their job. I would highly recommend Jetpets if you are looking to transport your pet.

Great service - reliable and efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

Jetpets got our beloved dog from our home in Melbourne to Darwin with no fuss. They made sure they had all the necessary information (including microchip and vaccination proof) and everything was fine from there. We had to have our dog dropped off by our parents, as we were already away, and that transition was smooth and uncomplicated.
We picked our dog up at exactly the time specified by Jetpets and she was totally fine. Now we know who to go to when we need to get her back down to Melbourne for holidays and back up again.
Highly recommended.

First Class!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

We have been delighted with the service provided by Michelle and Emily in ensuring our pug dog Coco could spend six and a half weeks in Australia over summer, then back to NZ with us. Michelle was exceptional in her communication via email and phone, she even rang our vet to confirm some paperwork predeparture to save us going back in. We also loved the communication from Melbourne where she was in transit, with both men emailing with a photo and update on her wellbeing. We definitely recommend Jetpets and will be frequent flyers with them in the future.

Great Service, Clay arrived very happy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

The service we received from Jetpets on our recent relocation from WA to NSW was second to none! I would highly recommend them to others who need to relocate with a pet.

Fantastic service for Zed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

From the first contact to book zed into coming to melbourne to the moment of pick up the whole experience was efficient and friendly. He was picked up by jetpets in newcastle and transported to sydney where he was put on a direct flight to melbourne. We picked him up that afternoon and he was relaxing on a hammock bed looking very regal. The girls at the depot were very friendly and obviously love their job. Keep up the good work and the good service. Will recommend you every time.

Jetpets service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

Jetpets service was excellent from beginning to end. Our cat was flown from the Gold Coast to Hobart Tasmania. She was relaxed at the end of 5 hours of travel. We could not have had better service.

Honey’s great adventure

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

Our golden retriever, Honey, had lived in Australia for over 11 years and then decided to start her new journey with her family to NZ. She was treated like royalty by JetPets (Emily and Samuel) and she arrived in her comfortable crate with a waggy tail and in great health

Balmain - South Perth

Private message

A very happy cat and brilliant service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

The biggest challenge of moving interstate from Melbourne to Perth was how we would transport our cat and how she would cope. Upon the first call to jet pets we were where is reassured that they run a very professional organisation with the happiness and safety of our pet paramount for myself and jet pets.

They picked her up on time and the driver was kind and gentle with her, we were not more nervous than Blossom our cat!!

The pick up at the destination was easy and she was waiting relaxing in the a hammock when we picked her up from Perth airport.

I could hardly call her stressed and again stop for delightful.

I highly recommend jet pets and I would never ever use any other pet carrier service. Frankly after flying one of the discount carriers I wish I could fly with them !!

...love from Oreo (the Cookie)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

This was my second experience of using Jetpets to transport an animal imported / rescued from Rarotonga (Cook Islands)
I am grateful beyond words for their caring and professional approach. This time I had my tiny kitten “home delivered”. “Oreo” arrived on time, relaxed, hydrated and happy.
Jetpets were easy to contact and always helpful for a “first-timer” at this stressful process.

Very good service and easy to organise

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

We sent or cat from Australia to Germany to live with a relative. It was very easy to organise everything and the staff was very helpful. We arranged door-to-door delivery to avoid any customs and paperwork problems for our relative at pickup, and everything went smoothly. The only thing I was not 100% happy about was that I received no tracking information after our cat left the country. He had a 24 hour stopover in Dubai and I would have loved to receive a short notification that he arrived ok and also departed on time. Customer service was very good, and the handlers were really nice. Overall, I can only recommend Jetpets and will certainty use them for our two other cats when we relocate to Germany.

Brilliant!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

We were united with our rescue dog via Jet Pets. I was anxious that our new dog had to endure 2 x flights. Firstly from rural NSW and then another from Sydney. However he arrived happy, relaxed and smiling. It was a much better option than the 13 hour drive that he would endure if we drove to pick him up. Staff were friendly and very helpful. It's the only way to go!

Launceston

• 1 comment
  • 2 questions
  • 4 answers
Private message

Fantastic Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

We recently used Jetpets to transport our new puppy from Melbourne (Vic) to Launceston (Tas). From the very beginning the staff were amazingly helpful and friendly. They made everything easy and I was relieved not to worry as there was a lot to organise. Every staff member I contacted was incredibly helpful and put my mind at ease. The transportation went perfectly and I would have no hesitation in highly recommending this wonderful organisation.

Verified Customer

Don't let your pets/s be delivered to Barcelona, Spain.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 09, 2018

Organisation and information from Jetpets was good for the travel arrangements of our small dog to Dubai and then to Barcelona. His care up to leaving Dubai was good. Unfortunately we were not given the correct address to pick up our dog in Barcelona though we managed to find the warehouse ourselves. I cannot stress enough that Barcelona airport does NOT have an animal care facility (it is a parcel warehouse only). The uncaring Vet and stupidity of us having to walk to and fro between 4 buildings to get people to take action and have various paperwork signed off, meant that our dog was cable-tied in his crate for at least 14 hours without food, exercise, or let out to pee. When I demanded to see him after some 11 hours, he hadn't been given his 2nd meal for Barcelona (that I had provided), it was sticky-taped to the top of the crate and I had to feed him one biscuit at a time through the bars, because they would not let him out. I filled his water bowl with a bottle I happened to have on me. His crate was swimming in pee and water that had spilled. I started sobbing at the conditions he was in and, the stress that he was under, trying to get out of his crate. It was very poor conditions and extremely poor customer service in Barcelona and I would not recommend anyone having their animals sent there.

Comments
Jetpets Official

Hi Sally, we appreciate your feedback. Our National Customer Service Manager would like to make contact directly to discuss your pets' recent move. If you could please private message us with your ... read more »

Hi Jetpets

Paul & Allyson (Sally) Bosas

+33 6 38.82.98.76
+33 6 38.82.32.23

abosas.eight@gmail.com

We are in Carcassonne, France.

Jetpets did a great job on transporting our dog overseas

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 05, 2018

We sent our dog from Australia to New Zealand
He arrived well and in good condition
We had track information

Comments
Jetpets Official

Thanks for your lovely review! We hope your pup is settling in nicely to his new home.

Perfect flying experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 30, 2018

The best friendly yet professional service, made flying down my dog extremely easy & comfotable. She was so relaxed and cared for id definitely use & recommend their services again.

Comments
Jetpets Official

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave your review - thanks so much!

Never using Jetpets again

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 26, 2018

I will never send my dogs jet pets ever again. It was the worst service i have experienced and i was left feeling very concerned about what happened to my 8 week old puppy while she was in jet pets hands.

Comments
Jetpets Official

Hi Lena, pet welfare, comfort and safety is our number one priority here at Jetpets. A member of our team would love to chat to you about your experience, could you please private message your best... read more »

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 24, 2018

Jetpets organised the relocation of our beautiful boy Prince from Sydney to Auckland. They made the whole process so easy and stress free.
Thank you Antonina Best for your fantastic customer service throughout the whole process and to all the other employees at Jetpets in Sydney and Auckland for your efforts in making sure Prince’s relocation went as smoothly as possible.
I would definitely recommend Jetpets to anyone looking at relocating their fur babies. Prince has settled in perfectly and is loving his new home.

Comments
Jetpets Official

Thanks so much for your lovely review - it's great to hear that Prince is settling into his new home nicely!

Last minute decision made easy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 24, 2018

We made a last minute decision to have my sisters dog freighted from Newcastle to Brisbane over the Christmas period. I’d never freighted a pet before, so was very nervous and didn’t know anything about what to expect.

We needed the pup flown up pretty much within 2 days of making the decision, so very short notice.

I googled a couple of different options and came across Jetpets. I submitted an online quote request and spoke with one of their consultants over the phone.

The whole process was made so easy and fully explained so there were no questions or concerns! We got him booked onto a direct flight the next day with absolutely no issues!

We picked up the pup from their waiting lounge in Brisbane, he was healthy and happy after his trip!

I’m sure most pet freight services are similar as far as price is concerned, what really stood out to me about Jetpets was the customer service!!

I would absolutely fly my pet with them if I ever needed to!!

Comments
Jetpets Official

Thanks Tyson, what lovely feedback! We're glad to hear you were happy with your Jetpets experience!

1 of 14 pages