Verified Customer Construction End Date: Apr 2019

Disappointing in almost every aspect

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

I'm willing to show some latitude, but it has to be said this has been a disappointing process in almost every respect. Regardless of what ultimately happens with my build, the communication here is so bad that I couldn't possibly recommend these guys to anyone else. For example, an email I sent outlining some of the concerns I had with their communication, to the very person that told me to contact them if issues arose, was simply brushed off onto someone else. It's high farce.

There's been missed appointments, ignored emails, nonsensical arguments and contradictory statements. Accepted points raised in inspection have not been addressed. The site manager doesn't seem to know what's going on, I get the impression they rarely check the site or work themselves. They claimed for the frame stage when it was only half standing. It is absolutely evident to me at this point that they simple don't care.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Oct 2018

Amazing first home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

The builders were in regular contact and would reply to any messages promptly, they were also very friendly and helpful. The build was done well and any issues that did arise were fixed fairly promptly as the building supervisor made sure of it. Any of the issues they were able to fix without complaints and with ease. The final cost came in under the estimated cost.

• 2 comments
  • 1 answer
  • 4 helpful votes

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Dec 2017

Supervisor and Regional Manager Falsely blame owner for their company’s poor work and pathetic lack

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2018

Windows don’t open and shut properly
Paint work bad
Door frame and tread loose to front door and entry to garage
Tradies damaged front door step etc and used house toilet
Garage floor badly stained even after polishing
Gutter has come undone
Clothes line was not as per contract and replacement falls down
Plastering around fire place is poor
Doors in laundry aren’t flush so I have photos of a box of left over tiles used to push door in as a method to have them sit flush
Accused of having fence and extra paving done by supervisor to cover his backside with manager but he actually had his son who was their painter paint a wall - arranged via text messages
After contract was signed, at the colour and item selection stage it was the girls last day and it all got lost and then I discovered she had made costly mistakes such as bench tops were the wrong colour - I had to pay of course
The front door had a polished lock instead of brushed chrome - the supervisor tried to argue that I should accept it - 3 months to get new double doors and lock (as per contract)
Overflow from air con not over a drain and I had to make them fix it properly (wanted to run a white plastic pipe across my bricks- how cheap and tacky
Windows were sat in dirt and rain and not covered before installation so I emailed them and was accused of coming onto property but of course I didn’t and their workers confirmed my story
When laying timber flooring the saw for cutting was placed on laid flooring
My good front door was used as a tradies entrance and not protected
House left unlocked on numerous occasions even when electrical items had been installed- no big deal to supervisor
Paint on carpet
I believe JGKing make their own windows- not sure but when putting in plantation shutters after handover it was discovered that windows were not straight which made the shutters difficult to install and look straight on the tops and bottoms- to overcome this problem in the bathroom I had to tint the window so it wasn’t so obvious
A complete lack of respect and when lodging a complaint they don’t phone you and expect you to deal with a manager who in front of a witness was aggressive and disrespectful
Promise to fix items before handover continue to be disputed

I built in Shepparton and so disappointed with service
People who built with Denis Family and Cavalier builders have had their maintenance done and all their lists completed plus their builder went around and added more to their list and customer service was great
dont build with JGKing as I feel that they get you to sign and it goes down hill from there
Their customer service and quality of build is very disappointing
I have plenty of photos pre and post handover

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
JG King Homes Official

The Shepparton office tried to help you on several occasions to resolve issues and explained certain things to you such as what is classified as a defect and what standard and tolerances are. All c... read more »

They also promised to fix issues before handover which remain unfixed

The double door frame is loose, windows don’t open and close properly, door handles scratched before handover and fell off shortly after handover, oven door faulty, gutters have come apart, paint o... read more »

• 5 helpful votes

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Aug 2018

Horrible after service ever!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2018

I have a home settled in early August 2018, and yet the letterbox & clothlines are still not installed, the issues have been sitting there for nearly 2 months now!
My agent has been contacting their site manager and maintenance team via emails, phone calls and texts, they kept saying they will get them completed asap but for some reason they don't even give a reply now!
I would not recommend this builder at all! Please everyone think before you go ahead with them.

5 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 5 answers
  • 6 helpful votes

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Apr 2019

Please review your process and procedure

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2018

Hi there,

Look at the the quality of frame work: the frame is over hang the base more than half the size!

Frame Payment was made in April 2018.
Frame defects surveyor report was issued in May 2018.
Not provided any reason at all.
Defects work was not initiated until now September 2018.
Site maintenance breach ticket issued in May 2018. Not paid.
The steel frame left under rain and UV radiation for 5 months. Left rusting, deteriorating and degenerating for 5 months.

Clearly, JG King Homes is not qualify for Frame payment.

Should feel shame to have this payment in pocket and refuse to pay ongoing damages! Refuse to rectify work in prompt manner!

Clearly, JG King Homes is not qualify for Frame payment. You should pay interest at 15% for all this 5 months.

You should review your processes and procedures. Avoid paying your contractors without proper physical check(using photos and electronic devices, and remote sight pictures).

You get paid to do your job. Your customer work hard to get this money to pay you.

If you get paid, you should do your job. It should not be my job to check on you.

I hope can hear your prompt response.

6 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jul 2018

We had a wonderful experience, we couldn't have asked for more.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2018

We built our home with JG King in Bendigo. They have been amazing. Our build proceeded without a hitch from the moment we looked at the first display home to the moment we walked into our new house for the first time. The contractual process was easy and explained to us every step of the way. We were very impressed with the standard options for the colour selection, the range was quite impressive. We did not need to spend money on upgrades, everything included was of great quality. Once the build started, our site supervisor, [name removed], came to say gday. From that moment, [name removed] had everything running like clock work. There were very few days when there was no one on site. [name removed]'s scheduling ability is second to none. We were very impressed with the quality of the trades he selected. There were a few small things that were left off the contract and not installed in the house, but once [name removed] was made aware of them, the respective trades had rectified the situation within days.
We have been living in the house now for a few months and we have loved every minute. We are due for our three month inspection in a few weeks but have precious little on the list to be fixed.
I would definitely build with them again and again.
I am certain that JG King Bendigo value the site supervisor, [name removed], for the wonderful employee he is. If he were my employee, i would be increasing his wage by whatever amount necessary to ensure he stayed with the company. Well done [name removed] and JG King.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
JG King Homes Official

Hi Hayley, Thank you so much for your review, we are glad you are delighted you are happy with the quality of your new home and the service we provided you. We wish you all the best with your love... read more »

Broadford

• 2 comments
  • 1 question
  • 6 answers
  • 13 helpful votes

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Aug 2018

Third home we have built worst company we have ever dealt with

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2018

We paid our deposit signed the contract for the 3rd time on 7 Nov 2016. We had council approval and the land was cut and level. We questioned that 282 days was extremely long period of time for a four bedroom single level home. The salesman said it wouldn't take that long. After 642 days we had to give JG King 14 day termination notice. From the 282 day we asked them repeatedly in writing if they were going to pay the liquidated damages of $250 per week as per the contract they never confirmed this in writing and we have written evidence that they had no intention of paying it. The quality of what they completed was so bad that they refused to put the photo of our home on their web page. We ask for a copy of the 50 year warranty and after 3 months received a link to the steel frame website. They request all complains in writing but rarely acknowledge the email even when requested. We received phone calls very rarely and normally only if we had called them. We were never give a completion date or an excuse why it was taking so long. The site supervisor, site manager or area manager never apologised.

13 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments

How come there is no response from JG King. No apology, no excuses and professional ethics. This builder is the worst don’t build anything with them. If you have built with them join me in having t... read more »

JG King Homes Official

As you know, we have reached out to you on a number of occasions to attempt to address your concerns. Your last response earlier this month to one such approach was a without prejudice demand for a... read more »

I was hoping for a honest professional response but l didn’t get one. Firstly l note that you offer no apology or reason for the delay or the condition of the house. What false statement have l mad... read more »

• 4 comments
  • 1 question
  • 5 answers
  • 16 helpful votes

Once 50% Contract Paid They Don’t care about you

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2018

I am building in post code 3030. My construction has been significantly delayed. Some defects in building surveyor’s report needed to be rectified which has not been addressed.

I believe JG King do not want to pay the cost to rectify work. That’s why the job left unattended for 4 months. The frame was under rain and UV radiation for four months.

The frame was completed middle April 2018 and Progress Claim was paid, 50% of Contract. Up to now, end of August 2018, the work did not progress. There are risks of frame rusty and deterioration, but JG King kept quite and no solution was provided.

Obliviously, They retained our payments invested and making gains elsewhere. They earn interests on the amount paid and don’t care if you pay your mortgage. They don’t care about your foundation and frame.

They don’t want to pay for defect job, it is cost to them, JG King. The customer is unfortunately left with strains on financials, mental stress, and relationship breakdowns.

The 1st supervisor left the job in May 2018. The new supervisor has been good but must be hard to pick up someone’ s leftover.

Please come to Product Review and Consumer Affair Victoria, to share this painful experience from JG King Homes. Please don’t sign contract with JG King homes. Please don’t be fooled by King Size. When you come to tender signing, they will ripe you off.

14 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
JG King Homes Official

Hi Rebecca, We are sorry that your job has taken longer to complete than anticipated, there are always challenges when a new Supervisor takes over, and they are working to rectify all issues (not ... read more »

- My mum had a fall, fractured her knee after realising we have to pay ongoing mortgage and rent due to JG King Homes delay. X-ray and medical report submitted. Do you have any comments? - There i... read more »

Now a day Tradie takes photos to Submit job, but you don’t know if they true or not...

• 1 comment
  • 13 helpful votes

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Sep 2018

Worst Customer Experience ever!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2018

I'm pretty easy going and have been very patient with JG King's builder. The house is a basic design with no extras and to date we are 4 months overdue and I have little confidence that there will be a satisfactory handover within the next 3 months! .. I would rate their quality as low to very low - I had an independent inspection done that included 20+ significant issues - you would think with all the extra time that they have had they would have been able to deliver a better final product.The most frustrating thing is that there is no one to escalate your issues/concerns to - the builder is your only point of contact and no one is there to manage your end to end experience or to take control when the builder has more important things to do than finish your building.

13 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
JG King Homes Official

Hi Ian, Thank you for your review. This is very disappointing to read and we are very sorry that the level of customer service delivered was not to standard. It is from our understanding that you... read more »

Thanks for the reply - I think that your reply is exactly the level of Customer Service others can expect from JG King. You or your colleagues have not thought about PM'ing me or calling me to see ... read more »

• 1 review
  • 14 helpful votes

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jul 2019

The worse experience of our life and a complete waste of five whole months

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 27, 2018

Our 864sqm block of land has an encroachment from a neighbouring property of 90sqm. We made this clear to JG king when we paid our $2000 deposit in March and had our block surveyed and provided them with accurate information on the area to build within. We selected a house and awaited our 8 week contract signing appointment. After hearing nothing for 8 weeks the afternoon of day before our appointment they call and tell us there are problems with our soil test and they found ‘debris’ under the ground that depending who we asked was rock or rubbish when the photo showed nothing more than a rag. and we would have to wait until further notice. We had to keep contacting them constantly to find out any more info they never called us. After clearing up that issue it is decided to proceed with the build but we needed report and consents from our council, we rushed to get this done asap, got it approved and sent back. We then finally got a new contract signing date, 19th July. We signed all our contracts and within a couple days received all our drawings, approvals and permits stamped and ready to go.

The receptionist called us to congratulated us on the build now going to site and said our site supervisor would be in touch any day. We received an invoice for our first progress claim of $11032 which we paid promptly. Two weeks pass and nothing. My husband decides to give them a call excited to find out when it was all going to start and we are told sorry your house doesnt fit after all. Not unless your neighbors agree to take down your boundary fence and let us dig up their side of the fence as well to put in a retaining wall at a furher cost to you of $4500 (site costs are already $29000 on a slightly dulating block) because it could undermine their shed. Of course our neighbors will not nor should they allow this. So says JG King sorry we cant build that house for you anymore. We are then offered a smaller house design we agree and go to sign new contracts only to be told we are back to square one and have to wait at least five weeks before we even get anywhere near building again. The manager stood in the room waving his hands in the air saying what do you want me to do about it while I was fighting back tears.

They are supposed to be the builder but they just keep blaming us. They can obviously only build a home on a completely square dead flat block and because our house is out if town and out of sight it is of no priority to them. The manager also told us he uses contractors that sponsor his sons motorbike racing career. We want our money back for the invoice we paid for $11032 for the first contract that is no longer going ahead but they are ignoring us. We have now lodged a dispute with the DBDDRV. This is five months of an ongoing saga and we have made a huge mistake with this builder who keep telling us they go above and beyond for people. Do not even bother with them.

14 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
JG King Homes Official

Hi Julieanne, We understand your frustration in not being able to build your dream home. The encroachment on the neighbouring block was a lot more complex than we anticipated. The Area Manager did ... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Aug 2018

The service and quality is very good!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2018

Although we got site manager changed due to health problems and extended building period, we are still very happy with JG King homes. They have professional team& contractors. And the new house's quality is very great. Happy with [name removed], [name removed] & [name removed] (hope he will recover soon). If you are going to build a new house,Use JG king, wouldn't go wrong.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
JG King Homes Official

Hi Ming, Thank you so much for your positive review. Our team are very passionate about what they do and its great to read such kind words. We wish you all the very best in your new home and hope... read more »

Boronia

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Mar 2019

The pre-construction phase has been a breeze.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

We have just finished the pre-construction stage and about to embark on the build stage. The staff at JG King (metro office) have been supurb. Starting with the initial sale and working through to the final contract signing with our very capable Customer Service Administator (MM) was done with an efficiency that gave us confidence that JG King was the right choice for building our home. Our Tender and Colour Selection appointments were conducted professionally and with no pressure. We received some valuable advice at these meetings and also found the staff to all be friendly and also efficient.

Before choosing JG King we thoroughly researched the home building market. We found JG King best matched our requirements for "value for money" as well as our interest in producing an energy efficient and stylish home.

We look forward to the next stage of getting the home built.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
JG King Homes Official

Hi Les, Thank you for your wonderful review. We are thrilled to hear that our team have provided you with such a positive building experience so far. We wish you all the very best throughout the ... read more »

• 3 comments
  • 15 helpful votes

Verified Customer Construction End Date: May 2018

Worst and Pathetic builder

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 05, 2018

I am building with JG Kings in Tarneit and i have signed my building contract last year in May 2017 and i am still waiting for my handover. Everytime i call my building supervisor or any other person in a office, no one knows what is going on. They have only one answer that they are working on it. I am the one who is suffering for this delay which is causing a real stress on my finances by paying interest charges. Moreover the damages that they have promised to pay is not enough to cover my payments. This causes a lot of stress. I just want to let people know who wants to build their dream home not to go with this worst and unprofessional builder. They have pathetic customer service and very terrible in communication.

15 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
JG King Homes Official

Thank you for your review. This is very disappointing to read and we are very sorry that the level of customer service delivered was not to standard. We will bring this to the attention to the Co... read more »

Unfortunately your sorry wont do anything. I am the one who is still chasing what is going on with no response so far.My financial situation is getting worse after signing up with you for my dream ... read more »

• 1 review
  • 11 helpful votes

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Nov 2017

I previously submitted my story about the issues I had building ! Now I am trying to get things fixe

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2018

Painful. Mistakes that caused delays . Supervisors lie and talk badly about customers to tradesmen. Hard to contact! Excuse after excuse. It seems that you have to wait months for tradies to return to Torquay for them to come and repair stuff. My previous entries are under MIZZZ. I have spoken with other people who have built houses and none had these extreme issues as I have! The supervisor even called me once to abuse me for complaining!

October 16th 2018 Update: Unbelievable how these people treat you with contempt ! 12 months later still trying to sort out. It’s disappointing to be left in a bad emotional state but their turnover of staff who don’t care for customers is appalling ! Their Grovedale office know who I am and only need to see my email address. I have been dealing with different supervisors different managers and have come to an end! I will possibly have to write to the MBAV to get things sorted ! I could also ask for scratches windows and mirrors to be replaced but didn’t as I wanted to stop dealing with them!

11 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
JG King Homes Official

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are sorry to hear that your experience with us has not been so positive. We appreciate your feedback and will certainly take this on board. Plea... read more »

• 1 review
  • 9 helpful votes

32 weeks and still counting

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2018

When we signed we were told it was an average 16 week build on this house...its now about 32 weeks and still not complete.

We have had 2 supervisors now ( fist one was incompetent, arrogant, cocky and wouldn't listen to concerns raised that ended up having to be rectified by our 2nd supervisor, he gave ridiculous answers to concerns raised...that's when he'd actually answer his phone or return a call which I think happened a maximum 2 times, in early April I was told by my 1st supervisor by the end of may we would be in ....and we're still waiting and it's the end of July.

Our second supervisor has been great to deal with and doesn't give me crap excuses or lie to me, the poor bloke has taken over a sinking ship basically), he's knowledgable and his people/communication skills have been the best part of this build. He's always available to phone calls and returns calls asap.

Quality of work has not been the same quality as the display home we looked at ( identical house) and communication is shocking. We had an extension put on our build time due to theft...which was actually incorrect tiling of bath hob.

JG king was eager to make contact to receive payment, but can't seem to reply to emails. We paid our lock up and fix out invoices as we were being hounded for them, so we paid and upon going to our site found our front door had never been hung, and tiling hadn't even been started. (This was on 1st supervisors stint) The house sat like this for about a month, no works happened and I received a call from my new supervisor after we emailed asking what was happening to our house.

Having worked in construction of new houses i understand the building process so when I'd have a concern I didn't want to nag, and I shouldn't have to, but it would be a genuine concern that would save problems, money and time for this company further down the track.

Most admin and sales staff I've had to deal with need re-training on house sales inclusions and people skills, and need to remember where they work...it's a worry when they're greeting you with a rival building company...henley.
Giving this company 1 star is one too many.

Building works commenced 8 weeks after we signed our building contract and since then we've fallen pregnant, had a baby (that's now 5 weeks old), that gives you an idea of how long this simple entry level house has taken to build. Simply a joke

9 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
JG King Homes Official

We are very sorry to read this and we are disappointed that you feel we have let you down. Can you please private message us your job number? We would like the opportunity to investigate this matt... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Oct 2017

2nd JG King Home

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 29, 2018

Workmanship and build quality was excellent. It was well managed all way through the building process. Customer service and support has also been excellent. Very happy how it went and how quick it was completed. We were pleased with how the building process went last time we built with JG King, and we would have to say that this time it went even better. We would recommend JG King construction.

Comments
JG King Homes Official

Hi Bob Thank you so much for your positive review. Our team are very passionate about what they do and its great to read such kind words. We wish you all the very best in your new home and hope y... read more »

Traralgon

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Apr 2018

Perfect dream home!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

Workmanship and build quality was absolutely fantastic. Build was very well managed. Customer support and service was magnificent! Really happy with how the overall build went. Would definitely recommend to others! Love living in my dream home! Thank you so much to all the friendly and helpful staff at JG King for making the building process an enjoyable and exciting experience.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
JG King Homes Official

Hi Alison, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are very pleased to hear that your experience has been a positive one and the level of customer service has been outstanding. We wis... read more »

Ballarat

Verified Customer Construction End Date: May 2018

Our First Build!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 09, 2018

This was our first time building and to say we were a little nervous would be an understatement given all the horror stories you read about but we honestly couldn't be happier with the end result! We initially decided to build with JG King because of their steel frame construction. Our experience throughout the entire build was a dream come true thanks to our amazing site supervisor [name removed]! He went above and beyond throughout the entire build. Nothing was too much trouble for him. His communication during the entirety of our build was second to none. He kept us up to date and informed on the progress of our build and was always available to take calls or returned them when he couldn't. We, like many others, did have a couple of issues during the build but the way [name removed] handled them really made all the difference and made it stress free for us. Any issues were fixed straight away without any hassles and our home was completed just as we had envisaged and ahead of schedule as well. He really made our build journey such an enjoyable and exciting experience that we will never forget! [name removed], we can't thank you enough!
We really hope you reward and recognise your staff, like [name removed], appropriately as it is people like him that make all the difference to uphold your brand and reputation.
All the JG King staff at your Ballarat office from start to finish were great to deal with. From your receptionist [name removed], to our Sales Consultant, [name removed] who was very patient with our many changes and made some great suggestions we hadn't even thought of and [name removed], our Contracts Administrator was a pleasure to deal with and was always available when needed.
We have been in our new home for just over a month now and it is everything we could have ever wanted! The quality of the build is fantastic and if I really had to pick on something, it would be the painting - in certain light, you can see some areas that need a bit of touch up but other than that, we really can't complain.
We would definitely build with JG King again and would recommend them to anyone thinking of building.
Thank you [name removed] and JG King for building our dream home!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
JG King Homes Official

Hi MaSaLiLo, Thank you for your wonderful review and congratulations on building your very first home! We are thrilled to hear that our team have provided you with such a positive building experie... read more »

• 2 helpful votes

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Sep 2017

Solid Performance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2018

This is our second home that Kings have built for us. The first was in 2010 and I would not be truthful if I told you it was hassle free. However even though we had issues, the company stuck by us and remediate the issues from the poor trades. Because of this we decided to build with them again in 2017. This time we had hardly any issues. The building supervisor [name removed] did a fantastic job keeping on top of the trades and keeping us informed at every stage of the build. He really worked with us to make sure we were informed and importantly satisfied with the work. [name removed] was also great, assisting [name removed] to hand over to us a well built, display quality home. Of course there were some defects that required attention, but when looking at the overall build, they were relatively minor cosmetic things. This didn’t matter, they were all rectified. We have built four homes over the past 20 years and compared to the other builders, Kings stand out as considerate and conscientious. They try really hard and deliver a good home with quality fixtures and fittings that are extras with other builders. As for price, great value for money with the benefit of a steel frame.

Don’t be discourage by other poor reviews for this company. We will definitely build with them again.

Thank you to the whole team at JG Kings. Graham and Elle, Gruyere

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
JG King Homes Official

Hi Graham and Elle, Thank you so much for your positive review. Our team are very passionate about what they do and its great to read such kind words. We wish you all the very best in your new ho... read more »

• 2 helpful votes

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jul 2018

Our "forever" home.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2018

We signed up with JG King Shepparton late 2017. [name removed], [name removed], [name removed], [name removed] and [name removed] made the initial start very easy and stress-free. Contract signed and then the fun began. Meeting with [name removed] (Site Supervisor) was better than we could hope for. He is professional, knowledge and will go above and beyond to "make it happen". All of the tradies have been excellent and [name removed] has chosen wisely to use them to build our home. We are almost about to move in and the next chapter begins. Thanks from Lois and Frank.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
JG King Homes Official

Hi Lois and Frank,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are very happy that your building experience was stress-free. We wish you all the best with your new home.
Kind regards,