Cranbourne west

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Dec 2017

Thank you Sam and JG King!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2017

The quality of our home is second to none, and we are so pleased with our choice of builder. But we never thought we’d be lucky enough to have a supervisor like [name removed]. He kept us up to date every Friday, and we could not fault any of his trades and their work. We didn’t think we’d b in by Christmas, but towards the end of construction, [name removed] really made things move, and here we are. Thank you JG King and thank you [name removed] and [name removed] for your help.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
JG King Homes Official

Hi Sam, Thank you for your amazing review. We are thrilled to hear that your building experience has been nothing but positive. How exciting to be able to spend Christmas in your new! We hope you... read more »

• 2 answers

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Aug 2019

Pre build experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2017

I have nothing but great things to say about the JG King.

Matthew sales consultant at woodlea was more than happy to answer my 100 questions. He went above and beyond to answer all my queries and Jenny also was great help also helped out with the kids while we needed to sign paperwork.

Colour selection consultant was very helpful also and made suggestions that we wouldn't of known of.

Mamatha is our Customer Service Administrator and also has gone above and beyond nothing is to much trouble for her. Easy to talk to and easy to get hold of if we need anything. Mamatha has helped us along our new build with JG King and has made this process easy and stress free.

We are currently waiting for our land to settle and can't wait for the build to start. Once land is settled will post another update once build starts.

Big Thankyou to all you guys @ JG King

Comments
JG King Homes Official

Hi Max, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are very pleased to hear that your experience has been a positive one and the level of customer service has been outstanding. We wish y... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jun 2018

Amazing service, gone above and beyond.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2017

My partner and I have chosen to build our first home with JG King and so far we do not regret a thing.

Sales Consultant - BM from the Traralgon team.

The sales consultant and the team at Traralgon JG King have all helped us out a great amount. We have had a fair bit of trouble with the bank with not being reliable/responding to our calls and texts and JG King have dealt with it all with no complaints.
The sales consultant gave us the personal touch when choosing the design of our house, due to building her own house recently. She recommended where to put certain lights and power points and what certain things to upgrade and what will look better and help us in the long run. She even went the extra mile and sending photos through of her own house so we can see what ours will look like when it's finished.

Very exciting and happy we decided to go with JG King.

We are currently waiting on land settlement and as soon as that goes through building will begin. So far so good and cannot fault the admin side of JG King Traralgon.
Will be doing another review once the house is finished.

Comments
JG King Homes Official

Hi Darcy and Hayden, Thank you for your wonderful review. We are thrilled to hear that the Traralgon team have provided you with such a positive building experience. Congratulations on building y... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Nov 2017

Outstanding Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2017

JG King Wodonga has exceeded all our expectations and we could not be happier. Vicki, Jamie and Rory have been professional, friendly and very efficient throughout our experience in building our first home. The process has been stress free and they have provided guidance every step of the way, no question or request has been too much. I cannot recommend the team at Wodonga highly enough.

Comments
JG King Homes Official

Hi Taylah, Thank you so much for your positive review and congratulations on building your very first home! Our team are very passionate about what they do and its great to read such a wonderful r... read more »

Nagambie

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Aug 2017

Dream Home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2017

Absolute pleasure to deal with. From design to finished product, found all staff to be very helpful. Any issues with house design were explained very well. All issues during build were dealt with by Build Manager in a prompt / well explained manner. Always contactable and responsive to our needs. Could not recommend the team at Shepparton any more highly.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
JG King Homes Official

Hi Scoops,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are very pleased to hear that your experience has been an absolute pleasure.

We wish you all the very best in your new home.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Oct 2017

Yarra Glen build

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2017

My wife and I are very happy with our beautiful new home thanks to the great team at JG King!!!
From planning stage through to final it was a very smooth and relaxing build, our supervisor was always available, and he sorted out any issues straight away, the workmanship is of the highest standard expesially the painting!!!
We will be recommending JG King to anyone looking to build there next home!!!
Thanks again for all your help JG King.

Lucas

Comments
JG King Homes Official

Hi Lucas,

Thank you for your review.

That's great news! We are so happy to hear of your positive experience.
We wish you and your wife all the best in your new home.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Apr 2018

Very Very Very Helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2017

Dealing With JG King Traralgon was made very very Easy. My Sales Consultant [name removed] did everything she could to make things simple and easy for me to understand. She was always so quick and responsive with answers to any questions i had even, answering emails/phone calls after work hours. I would recommend [name removed] and the team at JG King in Traralgon to anyone, and i will build with them again.

Comments
JG King Homes Official

Hi Brad,

Thank you for your review. We are very pleased to hear that your experience was positive and our team were very helpful.

All the best in your new JG King Home.

• 1 answer

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jun 2019

One of the best builder & very competitive

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2017

Signed my contract with JG King homes, So Far I am really happy with this builder, From Sales Consultant to Finance Provider they have assisted me with the best customer service standards. Sales Consultant - [name removed]. JG King is providing 50 year Structural Guarantee, unlike others which is 20-25, BAL rating 12.5, 900mm appliances, Alfresco as their standard inclusions. JG's base price is the best I have found so far (others min. 185K for 4BHK, 22 Squares). House designs are also good. I have signed up after 2 of my work colleagues built from these guys & there houses are stunning. I wish all the best to these guys for their service and hope my message will reach out loud

Comments
JG King Homes Official

Hi Navi, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are very pleased to hear that your experience has been a positive one and the level of customer service has been outstanding. We wish ... read more »

clyde north

• 1 answer

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Nov 2016

Excellence at its best

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2017

We build our first home with JG Kings, the whole experience from the sales to the construction was really good and first class

Sales consultant- Dale Murray

He is the reason that we chose to build with Jg Kings. We went to different builders and many of the sales rep were confusing especially with site cost information.
But this guy was very gentle and straight forward and he gave me a beautiful house with an excellent package. A man full of smile, so lively , a true gentleman . Very recently we came to know that he passed away, And we pray with all our hearts that his soul may rest in peace.

Contract Admin – Mariah Denhert, Rishta Prasad

We never had any chance to talk directly or over the phone with them, but they were always there to provide informations and answers to our queries. They were excellent.

Site Supervisor – Dean Wallin

Dean Wallin is always busy, we seldom talks over the phone, but he communicated rather through text messages. It was a pleasure to deal with him, he is very experienced and know what he is doing and gifted us a very beautiful home.We never thought the outcome of our house would be this perfect , all credits to him. We are 100% happy with the quality and finish of the work.

This is our first home and so far, after seeing our house two of our friends has signed with JG Kings, we tell everyone we know how much we love our home and value the work done by J G Kings.

Mrs and Mr PK, Clyde North , VIC

Comments
JG King Homes Official

Hi POL, Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We are very pleased to hear that each point of contact assisted in delivering you and your family a positive building experience. We hope y... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Oct 2017

Yarra Glen Build

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2017

We purchased a large block with a fair old slope on it. After being turned away by nearly all major builders. We looked in to Kings as they had custom builds on a volume builders budget.
From start to finish communication has been of a very high standard which assisted in design, colors and right through the build process.
[name removed] our first supervisor was great and getting things rolling on site but had to hand over to [name removed who kept the lines of communication open, attention to detail and the quality of workmanship is of a very high standard.
We are just about ready to do handover and can't wait to move into this amazing house.
Big thanks to [name removed and his team.

I would recommend Kings as a very good option to build your home.

Comments
JG King Homes Official

Hi Dave.H, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are thrilled to hear of the high level of customer service that has been delivered to you throughout your building journey. We wish ... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Aug 2018

Helpful and Professional service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2017

We recently booked our First home with JG King (XP), the Business Development Consultant who is very professional and helpful in providing all the details required for building a new home. They have collection of many new home designs to pick from, as well as the flexibility to modify plans according to our needs. Choice of internal & external colour schemes is quite reasonable. Our home is not yet started, will share more of our experience as move forward. looking forward to the smooth journey of building new home with JG King. Fingers cross!!!

Comments
JG King Homes Official

Hi KuldeepandBalvinder, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are very pleased to hear that your experience has been a positive one. We look forward to hearing your updates through... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Apr 2018

Excellent Experience !!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2017

Xavier was great and very collaborative. He kept us in the loop throughout the process. He is very energetic and is a doer. Loved his get the job done attitude. The whole experience dealing with XP was very pleasant and hopefully our building process would be equally good. More than happy to recommend XP and JG King as builders to anyone wanting to build.

Comments
JG King Homes Official

Hi Hasnain Rizvi,

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that your experience has been a positive one.

We are confident that this pleasant process will continue throughout the remainder of your build.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Sep 2017

Perfect build.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2017

We are happy with our new home.
The whole process was easy with JG King Warrnambool.
From sales to admin to construction.
Our Sales person Lauren was patient with us through the planning process. We have built before and we knew what we wanted. Our supervisor Luke was fantastic. He ensure everything we wanted was done and nothing was too hard for him. We are now in enjoying our family home and look forward to the next build with JG King Homes.

Comments
JG King Homes Official

Hi Lee, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We know that building can often be a stressful time so we are pleased to hear that your experience was an easy and positive one! We wish y... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: May 2018

totally happy customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2017

I highly recommend building with JG King. Xavier at JG king displayed total professional customer service and expert advice.(xp). Any change i made to the plans he was only too happy to help and made it happen.(xp). JG king use the best of materials and products in building their homes and this stands out in the finished product. So glad i built with JG king.

Comments
JG King Homes Official

Hi Rob,

Thank you for sharing your journey. We're thrilled to hear that you've had a great experience with JG King Homes.

We hope you enjoy your new home!

Melbourne, Victoria

• 1 comment
  • 4 questions
  • 9 answers
  • 22 helpful votes

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Sep 2017

Extremely happy.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 10, 2017

Admittedly with a bit of a rough start perhaps that wasn't a bad thing after all, however things turned.

Site supervisor Aaron.

He got things moving and week by week, month by month my house was sky rocketing like no tomorrow, he was in talking with myself every week, what was being done, what the tradies were doing.
Fantastic to communicate in every way.
I can't thank my supervisor enough for giving up so much time and effort to get my house finished.

JGking without a doubt wants to build your house, just like all builder's, though at times there will be always be delays.
If a tradie is stuck on another job or working with another builder, same goes with concreters, electricians, tilers, suppliers.
It affects not only them but everyone.
Thank you to everyone else at Jgking homes in making this home of mine awesome.

Comments
JG King Homes Official

Hi JustG, We are very pleased to hear of your overall positive experience. We certainly want to build your home and we thank you for your understanding. Thank you for taking the time to write a r... read more »

However

Ballarat

• 3 helpful votes

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jul 2017

Best Value By Far - Under Promised and Over Delivered A++++++

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 01, 2017

Ballarat Region - The Start, The Middle and the END

Sales consultant- Jonathon
Jonathon knew the products and seemed to work unlimited hours as he was always available to answer my questions and provide speedy pictures and quotes. He even contacted me during and after the build to discuss the product and make sure everything went well (I have never had this service before).

Contract Admin - Julie
She was always available to answer my questions and provided fast factual information, Julie makes things happen.

Site Supervisor - Anthony
Anthony was a pleasure to deal with, he knows the product he was building and loves the company he works for. Anthony would call to advise progress updates and future works and if he said the painters were starting on Friday they were usually there by Wednesday, he always under promised and over delivered on timelines. Our house was started in March and completed by Mid July. We are extremely satisfied with the finish and quality.

We have built several houses before and this house managed by Anthony is the best by far, we tell everyone we know how much we love our home and value the work done by J G Kings.

Area Manager - Trevor
We had one issue present during the build and I always judge a business by how they respond to an issue. J G King have a sound resolution process and are very responsive to issues presented to them. Trevor contacted me to discuss the issue and it was remedied instantly.

Conclusion:
Would I build with KING again: YES
Would I recommend KING : Yes, I have already referred two others.
5 Stars from me.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
JG King Homes Official

Hi Luke,

This is great to hear! We are very pleased with our A++++++ result.

Thank you for taking the the time to write a review and we wish you all the very best in your new home.

Alfredton

• 2 helpful votes

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Mar 2013

Great after sales service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 01, 2017

We built our home with JG King Ballarat, 4 years ago. We recently contacted them regarding a couple of small issues that I was concerned about. I have to commend them on their response, resolving the two issues (which was in the end minor) but put my mind at rest. They were very professional. I really didn't think that they would care to hear from us after so long, however the experience was quite the opposite. They really do stand behind their 50 year structural guarantee and It really gives us peace of mind that you wouldn't get from most builders. Thanks LB our build supervisor.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
JG King Homes Official

Hi Rachael, We most certainly do care and we are very pleased to hear that these minor items were rectified and your overall experience with JG King Homes has been a positive one. Thank you for t... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jan 2019

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2017

It was wonderful dealing with [name removed]. He went through everything with us and explained the process in an easy manner for us all to understand. His professionalism was outstanding. His follow ups are fantastic. We had an issue with land but [name removed] went above and beyond to help us in his day off. [name removed] even assisted us with consulting a broker on a home loan which turned out to be fantastic.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
JG King Homes Official

Hi Lorraine and Shannon, We are thrilled to hear that the process was explained to you in great detail and your experience has been so positive. Thank you for taking the time to write a review. W... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Sep 2018

Made simple and clear

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2017

I've recently booked with JG kings ([name initials removed]) for my first home. As an obvious first home buyer had more questions and I've got all answered with due respect and patience. Thanks [name initials removed].
Totally satisfied choosing from one of their best standard designs.
Looking forward to sign the contract with JGKings and all the more excited to work with them to get our home built as we dream without much hassles.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
JG King Homes Official

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for choosing JG King Homes as your builder! We are pleased to hear that you've had a positive experience so far and look forward to guiding you throughout the remainder of your building journey.

Travancore

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Oct 2018

Pre-Build Review

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2017

Ever since I saw steel frames used in construction of homes I decided that my first home would be in it. I went to check on the display homes of JG King homes and eventually ended up finalizing the model of my house. Thanks to JG King homes (XP) in explaining things in order and clear. Things happened very fast and I am just glad. Looking forward for the build to happen and hopefully I would share another 5 star review again once the keys are handed over.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
JG King Homes Official

Hi Kalaiarason, Thank you for sharing your journey. We're thrilled to hear that you've had a positive experience with JG King Homes. We thank you for taking the time to write a review and look f... read more »

1 of 11 pages

Hi we are building with JGKing at the moment It's been a slow process so far My question is we are very disappointed with the Quilty of the workmanship in relation to the shirting boards and architraves ,they don't seem to line up to well and have slight gaps where they meet at the corners Are we with in our rights to ask that these be removed and redone to our expectations?

Seymore asked on Dec 24, 2017

Did JG King use a lower quality volume subsidiary JG King Direct to build NRAS units in Bendigo North as the carpet is very poor quality and lifting in my unit that is approx only 4 years old. Was the lower quality build clearly declared to buyers as I thought I was building a property under your trusted brand and quality that goes with it. I have tried to have the carpet corrected by your business and you will not help me. I thought I would ask the question before putting it on a review. Disappointed customer MARC

MarcMarc asked on Dec 21, 2017

Answer this

Dear Marc
Not sure I can answer your question as I am a victim of jgking’s incomoetence and poor quality workmanship too. I had Jgking as the builder of my new house and can say with all honesty that it was the most stressful time I have experienced in a long time. Currently, They are completely uninterested in correcting anything if it wasn’t noticed prior to handover, or was noticed after the 3 month check.

The overall quality of the build was appalling as well - their tradesmen are hopeless at their jobs and have no pride in their work. Perhaps it was all done by apprentices - certainly seems that way.
Good luck with it.
Trish

Thanks Trish for your response. I guess if we can’t make them fix or compensate their issues we need to highlight on these type of sites and hopefully others won’t be duped and their business will suffer

We are right on the edge of buying a new home from JG King in Ballarat. Unfortunately we have not been able to find a single good report on this company for builds in the Ballarat area. Are we missing something or is that just the way it is, there isn't any?

LordC asked on Dec 19, 2017

Answer this

No very slow started a SMALL 3 bedroom home

Hi LordC,
There are a couple of recent reviews specific to the Ballarat area posted on the 1st Sept 2017.
Check them out, they may help put your mind at ease.

We are currently building just out of Ballarat, it’s been a slow start, now the Xmas break, our frame was meant to be up this week, so far no progress so we will see.
Our slab was poured on time, and no issues yet. l have spoken to quite a few who have built in Ballarat and all have been happy, so really hoping we will be another happy customer.

See all 91 questions about JG King Homes