Dandenong

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Aug 2019

Jg king a great experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 28, 2018

We recently signed up for a house and land package with jg king. We are very pleased with the experience so far. Their houses are affordable and beautifully designed. Sales consultant [name removed] has been great, [name removed] is very informative, knowledgeable and communication has been great every step of the way. Would highly recommend jg king. Keep up your good work :-)

Comments
JG King Homes Official

Hi Bhagya,

Thank you for your review. We are very pleased to hear that your experience has been so positive. We wish you all the best throughout the remainder of your journey.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Dec 2019

first home buyer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 27, 2018

As first time home buyers, we were very apprehensive in choosing our builder. But after dealing with XP, we find that he is very patient in accommodating all our questions. He is knowledgeable about his job and he gives valuable advice based on actual cases that he’s handled, which is quite helpful to us. We are looking forward to the construction of our dream house with JG King.

Comments
JG King Homes Official

Hi Cecille, Thank you for your wonderful review and congratulations on building your very first home! We are thrilled to hear that our team have provided you with such a positive building experien... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Dec 2019

House and Land Package bought with XP and JGKing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 27, 2018

Awesome customer service so far.. Cant wait for the whole process to continue ie selections, building contract and then the actual build. Title is some time away. Hoping there are no delays. First build with steel frames with my third house so lets see whats different and the plus point is it is bush fire protected with 25 years structural warranty.

Comments
JG King Homes Official

Hi Chandman, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are very pleased to hear that your experience has been a positive one so far. We wish you all the very best throughout the remaind... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: May 2018

The best builders JG King Homes. [name removed] you were absolutely a star.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 26, 2018

We had the pleasure of dealing with [name removed] from JG King homes, who assisted us over a good 2 months before we decided to do the deal with JG King Homes. He was fantastic and down to earth and above all he certainly tried to make sure everything is doable and easy and made sure he followed up with everything up to the last minute.... 10 out of 10 for [name removed] without any hesitation.

The rest of the team including admin staff and everyone involved, we were very happy with your ethical and professional work. Overall, we found the journey pleasant and within our expectation, so sincerely a big thank you to you and we certainly look forward to building with you again down the track.

Comments
JG King Homes Official

Hi Jaspreet, Thank you so much for your positive review. Our team are very passionate about what they do and its great to read such a kind words. We wish you all the very best in your new home a... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Oct 2018

Exciting, well informed journey to a beautiful home.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 26, 2018

Custer Service were brilliant all the way.
Our build has just started however we have felt supported all the way so far.
[name initials removed] was well informed on the products and listened to what we were looking for. [name initials removed] was mindful of our budget when added extras to our home even walking through the display with us to give advise on our new home.

August 14th 2018 Update: All ended very well.

The workmanship has been of high quantity right from the front door to the back. We have been very happy with only small issues along the way. Anything that was picked up upon our inspection was addressed quickly. There was never any question to big or to small.
Our site supervisor was brilliant. We were kept well informed all the way through.
CS were very prompted with our questions and we knew where we were at all times.

Comments
JG King Homes Official

Hi Cheryl, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are very pleased to hear that your experience has been a positive one and the level of customer service has been outstanding. We wis... read more »

• 1 review
  • 5 comments
  • 6 answers
  • 18 helpful votes

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jun 2018

So distraught

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

Another night of crying that's all I do since this shell of a house was started. You would think we are building a mansion its taking that long. Started 17th October 2017 bricky worked through xmas and did an amazing job ...untill the sight clean and the bobcat hit the water meter and also the the corner of the house cracking the mortar and a brick in 1/2 and pushing a brick through the other side .. ok not JG Kings fault but the wall needs to come down and is still not fixed. We have plaster hung and a week on and nothing its a shell. We have been told they cannot have tradies on sight every day yet every other house around us have numerous amounts of tradies every day hence why our neighbors are at move in stage. Apparently JG King are short on tradies. Well you need to get your act together and finish our home as we are over it. You have given us a provisional finish date for June and its looking like thats when it will be (8 months to build a house!!!!). I am absolutely devastated and heartbroken but most of all embarrassed that we are building with this company as they are slow and their houses just sit there for months, you see it in every estate. I will never recommend you and will be making sure our friends and family boycott you as this company and build has not been pleasant in any way. We also now have our landlord who wants to move into our rental property and now have to find somewhere to live for 2 to 3 months just to add to our stress. Thank you for the heartbreak, disappointment and stress ....just what we both need in our lives JGKing.

18 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
JG King Homes Official

Hi Candy, Thank you for your message. We are very sorry to hear that your building experience has been so stressful. We understand that your build experienced a few hiccups at the beginning, howev... read more »

Ok JG king you posted this on the 16th of Feb it is now the 5th March 18 no painters no kitchenand still no brick wall why I am I not surprised. Get your act together Im over and you will see me in your offices if I dont hear from you.

No reply... Why am I not surprised.

• 3 comments
  • 10 helpful votes

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jul 2017

Five months gone by and nothing has happened.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 24, 2018

The workmanship is below average and needless to say that they can't read their plans right. We had upgraded electricals but the site supervisor did not have the proper plan and to their defense it was theft. Still can't get my head around such excuse while he is holding the generic electrical plan for my house. It has been 4 months since I last saw the site supervisor and pointed out some defects no progress have been made and now I am aware that there is no one in particular that I can call as my site supervisor. The build started on the first week of November and we are still stuck at Frame stage. I have made multiple phone calls and sent multiple emails but no one bothers to follow up or tell me the truth.

10 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments

I wrote the review back in September 2017 and kept it private since the build was still not completed and the builder promised to follow up on it. It is January 2018 and its pretty much the same th... read more »

JG King Homes Official

Hi Gaza, Thank you for your review. We apologise for the delay and we ensure you that our team are doing everything they can to deliver you a quality home. Since September there has been far more... read more »

Load of rubbish. The house is still being "worked on". My 4th site supervisor left the business and now your area manager is "looking after" my property. You guys are 10 months behind the schedule ... read more »

• 2 comments
  • 18 helpful votes

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Mar 2018

Bad service - no response from site supervisor

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

Building still in progress - but I would not use this builder ever in my life again and will not recommend anyone to them ever again - YES they built with steel but there are other builders out there that does the same thing STEEL FRAMES - they supply their own steel - yet there was a delay - they sent me letters to say that it is due to supplier delays - but they are their own supplier - hence 5 - 6 weeks delay which I think is not acceptable.
They then inform you about the brick colour that you chose is discontinued - they only offer you 2 other bricks to choose from - which does not even match your other roof colour - what do you do - if you want something else - you have to pay the difference. So you are force to choose a different colour brick that does not match your other colours. And then your site supervisor changes for no apparent reason and you were then allocated someone that is not even interested in your job - he rang initially and promised to keep in contact with you weekly as per their company's policy but have not heard from him at all - sent him a text - no reply at all - no phone call - rang the supervisor and he even switched off his phone after a few rings - so paying $250,000 for a house and getting a service that is not even worth $25.00 - as the supervisor does not even have a minute to speak to you - biggest mistake - Do not use them - unless you want more stresses in your life and you have nothing better to do. Cavity slider for pantry put on the wrong side as well. Brick layer was laying bricks but then had to attend to other jobs - so once again further delays. Even my neighbor that started 4 - 6 weeks after my site started - is about to catch up in terms of progress. What do you do? Can't pull out - just not a good experience with JG King Homes - spread the word.

15 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
JG King Homes Official

Hi Joshua, Thank you for contacting us. We are sorry to hear that your experience has not been positive. We would like the opportunity to investigate this further. Can you please provide your job ... read more »

1702MLA383 is my job number ...

Cranbourne west

• 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Dec 2017

Thank you Sam and JG King!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2017

The quality of our home is second to none, and we are so pleased with our choice of builder. But we never thought we’d be lucky enough to have a supervisor like [name removed]. He kept us up to date every Friday, and we could not fault any of his trades and their work. We didn’t think we’d b in by Christmas, but towards the end of construction, [name removed] really made things move, and here we are. Thank you JG King and thank you [name removed] and [name removed] for your help.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
JG King Homes Official

Hi Sam, Thank you for your amazing review. We are thrilled to hear that your building experience has been nothing but positive. How exciting to be able to spend Christmas in your new! We hope you... read more »

• 1 comment
  • 5 answers
  • 21 helpful votes

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Apr 2017

Poor customer service once the contract signed and following handover. Poor quality of work.

2 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2017

I went with this builder because they had built another home for me 25 years ago, without major problems and with an excellent standard of work. Sadly, this was not the case this time. Things were fine up until the contract to build was actually signed - all downhill from there. Delayed building start, appalling customer service from site supervisor [name removed], which continued up until completion. Handover delayed because of poor finishing on the home - eventually a complaint to Consumer Affairs was needed to get anything finished to a reasonable standard. At the supposed final inspection, the shower rose in the bathroom did not fit the holder; the windows were not weather sealed (large gaps where the rubber had not been installed properly); the carpet in the main bedroom had to be replaced prior to completion due to a noticeable fault in the weave; and the whole house had to be repainted internally prior to handover due to poor workmanship. Additionally, the stone bench in the kitchen was chipped; there were no shelves in the kitchen wall cupboards; and there was no caulking outside the master bedroom. This was supposed to be a finished building! The supervisor tried to bully me into submission (to accept poor workmanship) during the 18 months it took to accept the keys, until eventually I refused to meet with him without another person present. The building manager sent to complete the three month inspection was also lacking in basic politeness let alone interpersonal skills, and although he accepted the need for remedial action on my three page list, refused to accept that a tile in the bathroom needed replacing. The tradesperson sent to complete the remedial works left paint splatters in several spots. The floor in the family room had to be taken up and relaid in one part due to a significant dip in the slab - which clearly should have been remedied prior to the floor being laid. The garage door then needed to have the sensors adjusted - however, when I called the installers I was informed that it was out of warranty despite having only been in the house since April. I eventually managed to get J G King Homes to reimburse me the cost of this service call, but only once I 'proved' the problem was not due to misuse. They used every delaying tactic they could to avoid reimbursement.
In summary, this was supposed to be my forever home, and the process was supposed to be exciting and the final product something I loved. Sadly this has not proved to be the case, and I feel no positive emotional attachment to the house, due entirely to the terrible experience I have had with this builder. I am not alone in this experience sadly - there is another house a few streets down (in a new development) with the same supervisor, where the same problems are occurring. Dealing with J G King Homes has been an extremely stressful process and I would not recommend them to anyone at all.

19 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
JG King Homes Official

Hi psych1, Thank you for your review. We are very disappointed to hear this and apologise that this has not been the experience you had hoped for. Can you please provide your job number? We would... read more »

15mla070

• 2 answers

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Aug 2019

Pre build experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2017

I have nothing but great things to say about the JG King.

Matthew sales consultant at woodlea was more than happy to answer my 100 questions. He went above and beyond to answer all my queries and Jenny also was great help also helped out with the kids while we needed to sign paperwork.

Colour selection consultant was very helpful also and made suggestions that we wouldn't of known of.

Mamatha is our Customer Service Administrator and also has gone above and beyond nothing is to much trouble for her. Easy to talk to and easy to get hold of if we need anything. Mamatha has helped us along our new build with JG King and has made this process easy and stress free.

We are currently waiting for our land to settle and can't wait for the build to start. Once land is settled will post another update once build starts.

Big Thankyou to all you guys @ JG King

Comments
JG King Homes Official

Hi Max, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are very pleased to hear that your experience has been a positive one and the level of customer service has been outstanding. We wish y... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jun 2018

Amazing service, gone above and beyond.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2017

My partner and I have chosen to build our first home with JG King and so far we do not regret a thing.

Sales Consultant - BM from the Traralgon team.

The sales consultant and the team at Traralgon JG King have all helped us out a great amount. We have had a fair bit of trouble with the bank with not being reliable/responding to our calls and texts and JG King have dealt with it all with no complaints.
The sales consultant gave us the personal touch when choosing the design of our house, due to building her own house recently. She recommended where to put certain lights and power points and what certain things to upgrade and what will look better and help us in the long run. She even went the extra mile and sending photos through of her own house so we can see what ours will look like when it's finished.

Very exciting and happy we decided to go with JG King.

We are currently waiting on land settlement and as soon as that goes through building will begin. So far so good and cannot fault the admin side of JG King Traralgon.
Will be doing another review once the house is finished.

Comments
JG King Homes Official

Hi Darcy and Hayden, Thank you for your wonderful review. We are thrilled to hear that the Traralgon team have provided you with such a positive building experience. Congratulations on building y... read more »

Nagambie

• 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Aug 2017

Dream Home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2017

Absolute pleasure to deal with. From design to finished product, found all staff to be very helpful. Any issues with house design were explained very well. All issues during build were dealt with by Build Manager in a prompt / well explained manner. Always contactable and responsive to our needs. Could not recommend the team at Shepparton any more highly.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
JG King Homes Official

Hi Scoops,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are very pleased to hear that your experience has been an absolute pleasure.

We wish you all the very best in your new home.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Oct 2017

Yarra Glen build

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2017

My wife and I are very happy with our beautiful new home thanks to the great team at JG King!!!
From planning stage through to final it was a very smooth and relaxing build, our supervisor was always available, and he sorted out any issues straight away, the workmanship is of the highest standard expesially the painting!!!
We will be recommending JG King to anyone looking to build there next home!!!
Thanks again for all your help JG King.

Lucas

Comments
JG King Homes Official

Hi Lucas,

Thank you for your review.

That's great news! We are so happy to hear of your positive experience.
We wish you and your wife all the best in your new home.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Apr 2018

Very Very Very Helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2017

Dealing With JG King Traralgon was made very very Easy. My Sales Consultant [name removed] did everything she could to make things simple and easy for me to understand. She was always so quick and responsive with answers to any questions i had even, answering emails/phone calls after work hours. I would recommend [name removed] and the team at JG King in Traralgon to anyone, and i will build with them again.

Comments
JG King Homes Official

Hi Brad,

Thank you for your review. We are very pleased to hear that your experience was positive and our team were very helpful.

All the best in your new JG King Home.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Aug 2017

We are half way there and So far so good !!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2017

Ok, straight off the bat we had a pretty slow start but I believe JG have done everything they could to make up the time. I made it clear when we signed up we needed it done and by mid Dec and so far it looks like they are going to make it but we will see. Since the start of the project I have called the supervisor more than he has called me which is not Ideal especially as we work away. I have a close look when I get back to make sure all is good. I noticed an update hadn't been picked up for my gas bottle location which they quickly rectified and I was far from impressed about the so called reverse lock up stage, which by the way should not happen with out discussing it with the client first. It was too late when we realised this was done. The risk is far to high in the winter / Wetter months for reverse lockups. I'd rather be 2 weeks late waiting for bricks than have plaster around window and door openings getting wet from rain.

I assessed it last week and luckily all was ok. A little more communication would be beneficial. The site itself when I was there a week ago was messy in some areas Rio in the grass, offcuts from the frame stage and general rubbish which is an easy fix and should be monitored and dealt with more closely. I'm staying optimistic though and that's part of the reason I have given 4 star rating but I'd expect the finishes to be of the highest quality and being in the construction industry myself as a Tier 1 Site Manager I'll be defecting the property very closely. Demand updates and excellence.

Regards Rick Stewart

Comments
JG King Homes Official

Hi Rick, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Receiving feedback from our clients helps us to continually improve in all areas. We are disappointed to hear that the hig... read more »

• 1 comment
  • 11 helpful votes

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Nov 2017

Take Note Of Reviews

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

Review from May 2017 (no response from JG King) -We began working with our salesman late 2015, who was very helpful. We wanted a few adjustments and we're promised they could all be done.
We then spent the majority of 2016 trying to have these adjustments added to our plans as all of a sudden, our salesman advised these couldn't be done despite what he had told us previously. After what was months just trying to fix our contract and adjustments, about to sign a final contract late 2016, the base price of home has been increased apparently in March of 2016 but we had not been advised or had any new paperwork noting this. We were then given a story to try justify this massive adjustment that gave us no extra value for our home.
Finally, after being told our slab would be poured mid Jan, it was poured early February.
The next day, an email was sent to us with the invoice, and a letter also followed in the mail that it was due with 7 days strictly.
And that has been it.
Our site supervisor then organised delay notifications on our build due to no electricity on site and that there was a delay on the frame (which I found another reviewer received the exact same letters), even though we organised electricity for the site.
Our initial site supervisor was difficult to contact and would rarely call back, making out that the delays were due to our fault and lack of electricity.
We then got another site supervisor who advised us there was a massive delay in frames due to "no one wants to work. Haven't you seen the news?". We were told the frame would be delivered on the 17th of March. This day came and went, and had we not called the site supervisor, we would not have been advised that delivery would now be the 13th of April.
Once again, this date came and went and we're then told 100%, the frame would be delivered in 2 weeks, either the 3rd, 4th or 5th of May, but this would be confirmed the Wednesday before at his office day. We phoned him 5 times, had our administrator email him on the Wednesday, and no reply.
We have now received a call from our 3rd site supervisor who had advised that he will be helping to rectify this absolutely ridiculous delay and situation, however I'm sure people can appreciate after what has been happening the past year onwards, we are yet to put our faith until we can see something actually happen or be in concrete.
On top of the delays, our engineered plans had our slab noted with 29 concrete piers. Luckily, we live close to our build and found that there was only 6 piers dug our and poured. We brought this up with the site supervisor who said he had no idea and to talk to the office. We contacted the office who said we would need confirmation from the builder to make the variation. Contacted our supervisor again who said he had no idea pretty much.
Once we got the 2nd site supervisor, he told us this variation would need to be written up via email, and cc him in. This was done. We are yet to receive any confirmation about our variation, what compensation we will be receiving and when the amount will be deducted.

What was supposed to be such an exciting experience has become an absolutely nightmare, leaving us completely in limbo. Despite how many times we have asked prior to our current supervisor, to speak to an area manager, we have been completely avoided by our previous site supervisors. Our fingers are crossed our latest supervisor can follow through with his promises.

We would not recommend JG King this far with our experience, especially when we have had friends slabs poured at the same time are close to finishing their houses with other builders.

CURRENT STATUS - Not finished, surprise suprise! And we also had staff from JG King try to tell us that our CONTRACT had the incorrect engineered drawings, but the pricing was right for only 6 piers, and we are not entitled to a variation. I had to provide evidence and FORCE them to have the estimators look at it again after admin being rude and demeaning as though they know better. Came back after 2 weeks with a variation but no apology or explanation.

We are also not onto our 4TH SITE SUPERVISOR. House has been sitting with nothing done for over a month.

MY King are on top of their invoices though! Section of our wall upstairs that needed the boards to be rendered hadn't been installed, but we still received an invoice for lock up stage. Advise accounts of This via the phone, told us that our supervisor agreed house was not at lock up. That weekend someone came out to do it. Accounts then kindly sent us photos to advise the house WAS at lock up stage and our 7 day terms still applied and advised of the interest charged despite knowing at time of invoicing the house wasn't. They then claimed we were lying and made out as if we weren't going to pay which we did promptly every other time.

Then with Fix up stage, sent out the invoice, stupidly we paid, but wait! The house isn't actually completely the fix up stage!

Please to those reading, you do not get these reviews regarding the running of companies on other builders. Sure a bad trade might screw up your paint, scratch something, but it's fixable.

The management and running of this builder is appaling. We get the run around constantly, it seems so many others have the same, their customer service is disgusting and disappointing to have your husband call your supervisor 2 to 3 times a day for over a week, then I call from my number he wouldn't have an answers within 2 rings?

For your own peace of mind, take into consideration the reviews. I wish I had bothered to look prior to signing up.

11 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
JG King Homes Official

Hi Christine,

Thank you for your review. We are very sorry and disappointed to hear this. Can you please provide your job number? We would like the opportunity to investigate this further.

JG King Homes

Sure, it's 1509MLA115. Please don't use any excuses the "supervisors" continue to feed us. Waiting on your call.

JG King Homes Official

Hi Christine, Thank you for providing further information. We understand you have been in contact with our Construction Manager and all concerns have been addressed. Again, we apologise for the ... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jun 2019

One of the best builder & very competitive

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2017

Signed my contract with JG King homes, So Far I am really happy with this builder, From Sales Consultant to Finance Provider they have assisted me with the best customer service standards. Sales Consultant - [name removed]. JG King is providing 50 year Structural Guarantee, unlike others which is 20-25, BAL rating 12.5, 900mm appliances, Alfresco as their standard inclusions. JG's base price is the best I have found so far (others min. 185K for 4BHK, 22 Squares). House designs are also good. I have signed up after 2 of my work colleagues built from these guys & there houses are stunning. I wish all the best to these guys for their service and hope my message will reach out loud

Comments
JG King Homes Official

Hi Navi, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are very pleased to hear that your experience has been a positive one and the level of customer service has been outstanding. We wish ... read more »

clyde north

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Nov 2016

Excellence at its best

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2017

We build our first home with JG Kings, the whole experience from the sales to the construction was really good and first class

Sales consultant- Dale Murray

He is the reason that we chose to build with Jg Kings. We went to different builders and many of the sales rep were confusing especially with site cost information.
But this guy was very gentle and straight forward and he gave me a beautiful house with an excellent package. A man full of smile, so lively , a true gentleman . Very recently we came to know that he passed away, And we pray with all our hearts that his soul may rest in peace.

Contract Admin – Mariah Denhert, Rishta Prasad

We never had any chance to talk directly or over the phone with them, but they were always there to provide informations and answers to our queries. They were excellent.

Site Supervisor – Dean Wallin

Dean Wallin is always busy, we seldom talks over the phone, but he communicated rather through text messages. It was a pleasure to deal with him, he is very experienced and know what he is doing and gifted us a very beautiful home.We never thought the outcome of our house would be this perfect , all credits to him. We are 100% happy with the quality and finish of the work.

This is our first home and so far, after seeing our house two of our friends has signed with JG Kings, we tell everyone we know how much we love our home and value the work done by J G Kings.

Mrs and Mr PK, Clyde North , VIC

Comments
JG King Homes Official

Hi POL, Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We are very pleased to hear that each point of contact assisted in delivering you and your family a positive building experience. We hope y... read more »

• 1 review
  • 7 comments
  • 1 answer
  • 11 helpful votes

Verified Customer Construction End Date: May 2015

Poor customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2017

We have 3 issues which I believe to be fixed under warranty.
1 - Solar Panels on roof are leaking - existing valve which was faulty.- cost $404.35 to fix.
2. Ensuite shower - still leaking - rotted skirting. Trade Supplier mentioned this is building issue. - PM should contact with JG king but this is issue from 3rd July (Now it's 5th Sep.)
3. PM reported that the bedroom door was mean to be fixed by builder (June 2017) - now totally useless and off hings - Since no reply from JG King by Aug, I asked PM to arrange to fix. It costs $330.

It looks like our PM struggle to contact with JG KING and all maintenance request come to us.
I'm not sure this is PM issue or JG KING issue. I will update this issue.

11 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments

Regarding 2, shower leaking, JG KING came and fixed but again it has started leaking. Due to this our tenant is moving again. Our property manager tried to contact with JG KING from the online maintenance request.- no one replied.

JG King Homes Official

Hi Mami, Thank you for your review. We understand that your concerns have been addressed and you have been in communication with our construction team. Following on from your previous messages, t... read more »

Now previous tenant lodged a counter-claim for compensation at VCAT due to this shower leak. I’ve sent a mail to JG KING to send us details how / when fix this issue. Much appreciated for the quick response.

3 of 14 pages