Bendigo

• 9 helpful votes

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jun 2018

Disappointed

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2017

We have sign the contract and pay deposit since mid July and not thing happening yet till now, took us nearly 2 months waiting for a building contract. And now they changing our favorate brick colour to some thing else that we don't like, they said the brick is temporary unavailable, We so disappointed. It cost us 11,600 for the sitecost but we still have to pay more if there are any rock found, this figure is a lot but still not covering us for paying more.

9 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
JG King Homes Official

Hi Taloo, We are sorry to hear this. Unfortunately products do become unavailable at times or become discontinued. This decision comes directly from the supplier and therefore it is something we h... read more »

Appreciate for getting back to us, we are looking forward to accept your offer with a better deal, last time we been given no other option, we have to choose one out of two and they both are the br... read more »

Still lying to us, did not hear back from you at all !! , how can we trust you?

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Oct 2017

Yarra Glen Build

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2017

We purchased a large block with a fair old slope on it. After being turned away by nearly all major builders. We looked in to Kings as they had custom builds on a volume builders budget.
From start to finish communication has been of a very high standard which assisted in design, colors and right through the build process.
[name removed] our first supervisor was great and getting things rolling on site but had to hand over to [name removed who kept the lines of communication open, attention to detail and the quality of workmanship is of a very high standard.
We are just about ready to do handover and can't wait to move into this amazing house.
Big thanks to [name removed and his team.

I would recommend Kings as a very good option to build your home.

Comments
JG King Homes Official

Hi Dave.H, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are thrilled to hear of the high level of customer service that has been delivered to you throughout your building journey. We wish ... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Aug 2018

Helpful and Professional service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2017

We recently booked our First home with JG King (XP), the Business Development Consultant who is very professional and helpful in providing all the details required for building a new home. They have collection of many new home designs to pick from, as well as the flexibility to modify plans according to our needs. Choice of internal & external colour schemes is quite reasonable. Our home is not yet started, will share more of our experience as move forward. looking forward to the smooth journey of building new home with JG King. Fingers cross!!!

Comments
JG King Homes Official

Hi KuldeepandBalvinder, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are very pleased to hear that your experience has been a positive one. We look forward to hearing your updates through... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Apr 2018

Excellent Experience !!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2017

Xavier was great and very collaborative. He kept us in the loop throughout the process. He is very energetic and is a doer. Loved his get the job done attitude. The whole experience dealing with XP was very pleasant and hopefully our building process would be equally good. More than happy to recommend XP and JG King as builders to anyone wanting to build.

Comments
JG King Homes Official

Hi Hasnain Rizvi,

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that your experience has been a positive one.

We are confident that this pleasant process will continue throughout the remainder of your build.

Perfect build.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2017

We are happy with our new home.
The whole process was easy with JG King Warrnambool.
From sales to admin to construction.
Our Sales person Lauren was patient with us through the planning process. We have built before and we knew what we wanted. Our supervisor Luke was fantastic. He ensure everything we wanted was done and nothing was too hard for him. We are now in enjoying our family home and look forward to the next build with JG King Homes.

Comments
JG King Homes Official

Hi Lee, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We know that building can often be a stressful time so we are pleased to hear that your experience was an easy and positive one! We wish y... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: May 2018

totally happy customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2017

I highly recommend building with JG King. Xavier at JG king displayed total professional customer service and expert advice.(xp). Any change i made to the plans he was only too happy to help and made it happen.(xp). JG king use the best of materials and products in building their homes and this stands out in the finished product. So glad i built with JG king.

Comments
JG King Homes Official

Hi Rob,

Thank you for sharing your journey. We're thrilled to hear that you've had a great experience with JG King Homes.

We hope you enjoy your new home!

Mernda

• 2 comments
  • 4 answers

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Aug 2017

Unprofessional, disgraceful service. Considering legal advice it's that bad.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2017

Please take notice of the reviews. It was too late for us as we signed up and didn't read the reviews until our problems started.

We signed up with jgking back in October 2016. The very misleading sales rep. Found our land and contacted the real estate agent to tell them she was sending us over to purchase the land. She sold us the dream. We were so excited and grateful for all her help that after we signed up we returned with champagne and chocolates to say thank you.

When doing our colour selection and tender documents we discovered most of the dream we were sold was far from accurate. The colours lady was less than efficient and far from knowledgable. Much of what she finally typed up was incorrect. I went to Reece to look at the taps and sink I was getting. Reece were great. Advised me the colour consultant had advised us to choose a mixer that would not fit the basin!! Chatting away and she tells me the kitchen sink is not designed to be an inset. Silly me says yes it is, look she write it here. The Reece lady actually called the manufacturer so that I could hear how very wrong this was. If I explained all the errors and dramas with the colours lady I'd be here for days. The tender lady was arrogant and rude and refused to go through the tender with my partner telling him it was all standard and just to take it home and sign it. Very unprofessional.
Now we move on to dealing with the build supervisor. He refused to reply to any of my partners emails but I could write the exact message and get a reply. The communication soon stopped. We would ask what the hold up was as the build was not starting. No response. No returned phone calls. It's a cash build so no issue with payments from us either. Then last Friday night I get an email from the general manager at 5 to 5 to say they under quoted and are cancelling the contract. Not even the professional courtesy of a phone call. Just an impersonal email at 4.55pm on a Friday night How disgusting is that!! We still don't have answers. No replies to our questions as to why or what went wrong. It's nearly 12 months since signing up with them. Still waiting on a refund of our deposit monies. We were advised by another builder to seek compensation. We thought we would wait and find out what the issues were but when they can't even do that you think maybe you should make time to see a lawyer. Don't ignore the reviews.

21 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
JG King Homes Official

Hi Disappointed,

We too are very disappointed to hear this. Can you please provide your contact details or lot address. We would like to investigate this matter further.

JG King Homes

Thank you for your very standard and impersonal response. We did not expect anything more. I don't think it's appropriate to provide addresses or contact details here. I'm sure if you gave tha... read more »

JG King Homes Official

Hi Disappointed, Please forward your details to complaints@jgking.com.au. We have multiple managers across the state and cannot determine who is managing your specific build if further details are... read more »

Melbourne, Victoria

• 4 questions
  • 13 answers
  • 28 helpful votes

Extremely happy.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 10, 2017

Admittedly with a bit of a rough start perhaps that wasn't a bad thing after all, however things turned.

Site supervisor Aaron.

He got things moving and week by week, month by month my house was sky rocketing like no tomorrow, he was in talking with myself every week, what was being done, what the tradies were doing.
Fantastic to communicate in every way.
I can't thank my supervisor enough for giving up so much time and effort to get my house finished.

JGking without a doubt wants to build your house, just like all builder's, though at times there will be always be delays.
If a tradie is stuck on another job or working with another builder, same goes with concreters, electricians, tilers, suppliers.
It affects not only them but everyone.
Thank you to everyone else at Jgking homes in making this home of mine awesome.

Comments
JG King Homes Official

Hi JustG, We are very pleased to hear of your overall positive experience. We certainly want to build your home and we thank you for your understanding. Thank you for taking the time to write a r... read more »

However how quick JG king are to wipe there hands once they have received final payment, we have trouble with our laminated floors and they continue to hand ball it elsewhere where it's a dead end road, absolutely pathetic JG king.

Ballarat

• 3 helpful votes

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jul 2017

Best Value By Far - Under Promised and Over Delivered A++++++

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 01, 2017

Ballarat Region - The Start, The Middle and the END

Sales consultant- Jonathon
Jonathon knew the products and seemed to work unlimited hours as he was always available to answer my questions and provide speedy pictures and quotes. He even contacted me during and after the build to discuss the product and make sure everything went well (I have never had this service before).

Contract Admin - Julie
She was always available to answer my questions and provided fast factual information, Julie makes things happen.

Site Supervisor - Anthony
Anthony was a pleasure to deal with, he knows the product he was building and loves the company he works for. Anthony would call to advise progress updates and future works and if he said the painters were starting on Friday they were usually there by Wednesday, he always under promised and over delivered on timelines. Our house was started in March and completed by Mid July. We are extremely satisfied with the finish and quality.

We have built several houses before and this house managed by Anthony is the best by far, we tell everyone we know how much we love our home and value the work done by J G Kings.

Area Manager - Trevor
We had one issue present during the build and I always judge a business by how they respond to an issue. J G King have a sound resolution process and are very responsive to issues presented to them. Trevor contacted me to discuss the issue and it was remedied instantly.

Conclusion:
Would I build with KING again: YES
Would I recommend KING : Yes, I have already referred two others.
5 Stars from me.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
JG King Homes Official

Hi Luke,

This is great to hear! We are very pleased with our A++++++ result.

Thank you for taking the the time to write a review and we wish you all the very best in your new home.

Alfredton

• 2 helpful votes

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Mar 2013

Great after sales service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 01, 2017

We built our home with JG King Ballarat, 4 years ago. We recently contacted them regarding a couple of small issues that I was concerned about. I have to commend them on their response, resolving the two issues (which was in the end minor) but put my mind at rest. They were very professional. I really didn't think that they would care to hear from us after so long, however the experience was quite the opposite. They really do stand behind their 50 year structural guarantee and It really gives us peace of mind that you wouldn't get from most builders. Thanks LB our build supervisor.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
JG King Homes Official

Hi Rachael, We most certainly do care and we are very pleased to hear that these minor items were rectified and your overall experience with JG King Homes has been a positive one. Thank you for t... read more »

GEELONG

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Sep 2017

DO NOT BUILD WITH JG KING Geelong - your nightmare starts here!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

Terrible workmanship and even worse customer service from all involved with JG KING Geelong. We are now over our contractual completion date, defects list not being competed after 3 re inspections, house quality is extremely poor and no one cares.

Save yourself the heartache and stay away from JG KING.

In attempts to seek help in this situation I have contacted the Victorian Building Manager and Director
of JG KING who have not cared enough to get in contact with a disappointed client. Speaks volumes about their customer service.

22 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
JG King Homes Official

Hi Bee,

Thank you for your review. Can you please provide your contact details or lot address so we can look into this further?

Email: Beebee352@gmail.com

I am still awaiting any sort of response from JG King.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jan 2019

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2017

It was wonderful dealing with [name removed]. He went through everything with us and explained the process in an easy manner for us all to understand. His professionalism was outstanding. His follow ups are fantastic. We had an issue with land but [name removed] went above and beyond to help us in his day off. [name removed] even assisted us with consulting a broker on a home loan which turned out to be fantastic.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
JG King Homes Official

Hi Lorraine and Shannon, We are thrilled to hear that the process was explained to you in great detail and your experience has been so positive. Thank you for taking the time to write a review. W... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Sep 2018

Made simple and clear

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2017

I've recently booked with JG kings ([name initials removed]) for my first home. As an obvious first home buyer had more questions and I've got all answered with due respect and patience. Thanks [name initials removed].
Totally satisfied choosing from one of their best standard designs.
Looking forward to sign the contract with JGKings and all the more excited to work with them to get our home built as we dream without much hassles.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
JG King Homes Official

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for choosing JG King Homes as your builder! We are pleased to hear that you've had a positive experience so far and look forward to guiding you throughout the remainder of your building journey.

Travancore

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Oct 2018

Pre-Build Review

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2017

Ever since I saw steel frames used in construction of homes I decided that my first home would be in it. I went to check on the display homes of JG King homes and eventually ended up finalizing the model of my house. Thanks to JG King homes (XP) in explaining things in order and clear. Things happened very fast and I am just glad. Looking forward for the build to happen and hopefully I would share another 5 star review again once the keys are handed over.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
JG King Homes Official

Hi Kalaiarason, Thank you for sharing your journey. We're thrilled to hear that you've had a positive experience with JG King Homes. We thank you for taking the time to write a review and look f... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Sep 2018

Helpful and Patience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2017

I recently booked my First home with JG King (XP), the Business Development Consultant is really helpful and patience in explaining all the inclusions as part of the build. There is huge collections of house designs to pick. They are flexible to make your dream look exactly as you like it.

Looking forward to my New Home. Thank you JG KING.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
JG King Homes Official

Hi Kartik Handi,

We are pleased to hear your experience has been a positive one and we thank you for choosing to build with JG King Homes.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and share your journey.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jul 2018

Great Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2017

Our salesperson (XP) has been nothing but the best. We could not ask for a better salesperson (XP). As yet we haven't finalised our contract, but if this is how the rest of our contract and build will be like we need more salespeople this one (XP). If only every salesperson out there could make each sale as personal as our salesperson (XP). We look forward to the next stage, crossing all fingers and toes.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
JG King Homes Official

Hi Marianne, Thank you for sharing your journey. We're thrilled to hear you've had a positive experience with JG King Homes. We thank you for taking the time to write a review and look forward t... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Feb 2018

A house built forever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2017

I decided to go with JG King for its 50yr structural guarantee. Although it's a little pricier then some other builders I know I can rest easy knowing I won't have to worry about near future building costs. I just paid a deposit but so far so good and I can not wait to start the building process. Thanks XP

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
JG King Homes Official

Hi Heba,

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear of your positive experience and wish you all the best throughout your remaining building journey!

SUNBURY

• 1 answer

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Aug 2017

Disappointment and frustration from all angles

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2017

Attention: JGKing Homes

Please find the following Comments in regards to our home that is not completed
Starting date was around 29th of September 2016.

We the Family customer are greatly disappointed with the build and quality that has been put forward with our new home that is now overdue to be handed over as of the 16th of June 2017.
The house has seen nothing but poor management and tradesman that just don’t care about the finished result in our eyes. With the constant lack of communication from our first site manager this was only the start of the triggering down turn in the experience we have now had.
Your company gave us an office contact to deal with for the first few weeks but after that when she left the company another was never given. We are still yet to see a starting date letter and a set finish date in writing but had it confirmed via a manager over the phone in April. It got to the point where I was not getting any updates from the site supervisor at one point and only because I was heading to work late and drove past I seen him there he had to talk to me about the house.

It would have also seemed that the supervisor would like to invoice a stage as completed when the job was not and then agree that we didn’t have to pay yet but then not pass on that to your accounts area.
After talking to the Accounts manager of the area he also agreed on a poor performance from their end and assured me that the house would be done within 4 weeks after sharing what is this disappointing history. But this was not to be true as the job is now 8 to 9 weeks from that talk with no end set.

Currently we have had a reduce in contact from our current site supervisor and this might be due to when we have had site visits with him all I seem to do is point out the poor work within each area of this house. With the poor tradesman that have been to our job it is clear that JGKing do not pride themselves of quality work like is displayed when shown through display homes that lead to sign on and expect the best also.
I could go on for pages about how I feel about having to even write this but I won’t, below is the list of problems that we have seen from start to currently waiting.

We had been told that the home would be finished and given a confirmation from the site supervisor who booked all trades at the time to complete that we would be in by the end of June. Now we are into July and I have had to move out of the rental property and fit a family of 5 into 2 bedroom at a family home.
Also we have needed to encounter further costs to store furniture as we do not have enough room at the place we had to quickly shift to. This has caused us a young family much problems and will affect our day to day living with limited clothing now on hand.

We are deeply disappointed now more than ever that we have chosen to build with your company and cannot wait for this pain staking experience to end.

Issues noted from site inspections with ‘[name removed]’ Supervisor 1/7/2017 @ 9.00am
‘Past and present problems’

1. Laundry tile above sink are 400mm high not 200mm as per contract.
2. Sliding doors do not hold the Australia standard stamp with thickness provided to me regulations
3. 15amp external junction box not finished to see power to septic area
4. Start commencement letter never received when requested as per contract
5. Alarm System has not been installed
6. Plaster boards found to be water damaged due to no bricks or doors fitted in the garage area. Plasters came back to patch these damaged walls and still didn’t replace both walls.
7. No rear garage door fitted as per 1/7/2017 weather is still making its way onto walls
8. Front doors had been fitted with no sealant/painted to waterproof them from frame stage. Also damaged and needing to be replaced – contract states temp doors must be fitted. They were not.
9. Man whole covered by roller door runner – unable to safely get into the roof or open the door as it is blocked.
10. Bricks have not been cleaned on the inside wall of the garage area.
11. Due to an incorrect slab the roller door has a 30-40mm gap under it because the door cannot close lower from sides having a step in concrete.
12. Missing Kitchen cabinets – we had been told from the date the kitchen went in they were damaged on deliver, wrong colour, here next week and then confirmed they had been missed due to not on the plans. So all the answers we were given were just lies.
13. Gutter socks never fitted and water has been seen to be getting in past the waterproof external wrap before bricks had been fitted. Also this has then meant that the water has been dropping next to the slab during the whole build
14. Veranda frame fitted 130mm to low with not enough upright post’s – 4 missing from front of the house as per the contract.
15. Plaster work reflect the quality of the fitters with 75% of the house seen to have issues that can been seen from the standard distance to meet standards.
16. Bathroom light switch installed in towel rack area not on correct wall
17. Meter box not painted the same colour as roof as per contract.
18. Crack in cement under meter box within a 5 weeks of wall being bricked
19. Rear garage door painted white – incorrect colour Ref contract
20. Septic line damaged due to truck driving over it when kitchen was installed – replaced at cost to owner
21. Power was not put run into slab when boxed up for concreters to do job the night before. Found by owner who then contact the site supervisor to inform him and told it is out of my hands and the slab is booked. If you want it in you will have to do it. Owner had to get a machine to dig the power back in then run into the slab area. Was owners job to run to house area only and JGKing to see it installed (4 hours labour never settled)
22. Water was not trenched away from the house area – water would sit against slab and site supervisor due to not contacting did not see this correct – owner had to drain away after endless times trying to inform problem
23. 50mm of flex found in the double show due to 5mm think glass installed over a room span that is clearly making it unsafe in an environment that will see children use the shower. This is unsafe and must be changed. Shower door also not fitted to open to correct side as per contract.
24. Rivets found not installed correctly in shower screen.
25. Door found to be not closing straight and un-even gaps on single/double doors
26. Skirting boards still not fitted to walls
27. Cooling system installed but not working to view on inspection
28. Bye folding door runner broken due to low bolt in runner
29. Windows found to leak water when heavy rain hits from angle.
30. Window found to have 20mm hole between brick and window frame that was not filled when bricked or corked.
31. Feature wall found to be not straight and clearly visible to the eye now that floors are fitted
32. Veranda not completed and holding up the plumber and electrical work to be completed. This should have been done months ago and not before the final walk through that has still not happened.
33. Driveway and Veranda area not concreted at front of the house.
34. Internal plumbing not completed.
35. Septic vent pipe was left in wall around 1200mm high and not run out the roof until June after we pointed it out to the supervisor that there was a pipe in the wall that was now plastered in and bricked from outside.
36. Left over frame and screws left in grass and not cleaned up – Owner cleaned area due to fire danger of long grass. A bucket of roofing screws left in grass with steel.
37. First site clean of the area was done at the fix stage
38. Lights left on in the house by trades

These are my visual and some past issue to give an idea of the pain this build has taken on use the customer. As a customer I should not be the one to point out such issues with the way JGKing operates to see homes completed within the set time frame or to a standard that is set within the building codes of each trade.
To be told that tradesman do not want to attend our home because of where it is has also be an excuse pasted on to us the customer. JGKing seem to limit the trade’s people to the point where they must be unable to uphold quality work at the finish product. I would make one suggestion and look local for home as this would surely help to see them done faster and on time.

I expect to hear a real answers on the above and more as this is the home that was meant to be completed for a family to live in not look at from a distance.

Many thanks to
@JGKinghomes

22 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 2 comments
  • 8 answers
  • 21 helpful votes

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jul 2017

Don't suffer at the hands of this builder!

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 01, 2017

We paid our first $1500 to JG King Homes on the 31st January 2016 in order to commence planning our first home. While it was a moment of great excitement, it wore off very quickly. After a painstaking contracts period of five months for a standard house design with very few modifications, and dealing with a salesman struggling to understand our requests, we thought the worst of our troubles were over and that it would be smooth sailing from there... How wrong we were.

We were initially informed by our salesman that we would have our build completed by Christmas 2016. Our site scrape occurred on 1st July 2016 and with our slab completed by 20th July, the build well on track and life was good. Then nothing happened... for three whole weeks.

This kicked off a trend that you may have read in numerous posts on JG King's product review page. It started in November after we had paid our Fix Out Stage Payment (i.e. the builder is in possession of 90% of the cost of the build - which you're paying interest on). First it was a week where no work was completed. Then followed by a few weeks where nothing substantial was completed, after which we suffered through TEN WEEKS with little more than a coat of paint being applied to the house. We called a site meeting with the Site Supervisor. The promises were coming on strong, we doubted the commitment.

True to form, the promise of a handover date two weeks later was not even close to being achieved. By now it was late March. It was time to call in the big guns, so we made contact with the elusive Area Manager and requested that he visit us on site to explain JG King Homes shortcomings, and how he would rectify the situation. After suggesting that the Site Supervisor had not been up to standard and that the build period was more than excessive, he promised us handover within 7 weeks at absolute latest. Meeting the area manager allowed us to breathe a sigh of relief knowing that an end to the build was in sight. Little did we know at that stage that the relief would be short lived.

After suggesting the previous Site Supervisor (removed from our build by this stage) was not completing his duties to standard, we were surprised to note that the build slowed even further under the command of the Area Manager. 7 weeks later, instead of receiving handover of our house, we were emailing the directors of the company who very quickly palmed us off, back to the Area Manager. After failing to meet his seven week deadline, he was more than happy to make us someone else's problem - that being a new Site Supervisor.

It was now mid May and we had gone well and truly over our contract period. While Liquidated Damages had kicked in, the value of the compensation does not even come close to paying our rent let alone other costs. We decided that we had no option but to give the new Site Supervisor a chance to prove himself. As per usual, the promises were free flowing including our third handover date in the space of three months. This deadline was not met and we have not been contacted since.

That leads us to today. It is 12 months since JG King commenced our 5 month build and 8 months since our final stage payment with no new handover date given to us as yet. The last time we spoke to our site supervisor or any JG King representative was 4 weeks ago, not through lack of trying on our part.

On this note, we'd like our experience to act as a warning to those of you wishing to build in the near future with JG King. With extremely poor communication, constant lies and the complete lack of responsibility taken by this company, we recommend you take your business elsewhere. Don't let your family be the next to suffer at the hands of this incompetent builder.

21 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
JG King Homes Official

Hi Shopper1,

Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear this and would like the opportunity to investigate this matter and come to a solution.

Can you please provide your contact details and lot address?

Our contract number is - 1601MLA225

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jun 2017

Gol gol glamour

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2017

Very happy with JG King & the team! This was our 2nd build with king. We chose a larger home design & utilised the alpha upgrade (plus some custom design choices). Jg King have an excellent attention to build quality & helped produced a glamour finish. The build was Managed very well - there were some delays (as per tradies) but generally good. The Customer service was good & we were always kept up to date & in the loop.

4 of 14 pages