Warrnambool

• 2 helpful votes

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Mar 2017

Quick & good quality, worth for money we spent

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2017

This is our very first home, we received $30,000 worth upgrades for $10,000 as a special promotion from JG KIng. This was very helpful as we have done couple of changes to our standard plan (extended garage, high ceiling, upgraded facade, High efficient heating system, upgrades to main ensuite, convert study to a bedroom ect...). We did check with other well known builders in Warrnambool area, need to spend fortune to go through these upgrades if we choose them as most of their houses are basic and starting prices also high.

Warrnambool JG King display home is basic compared to others and still looking good, you can get most of whatever you can see in display home as standard, most of other builders don't give. The team in Warrnambool local branch is very helpful to go through changes and upgrades according to our requirements.

Building process, started 1st of November and finished by 24th of March including Christmas holidays with quality work while well known other quality builders in Warrnambool take more than 8 months to finish work (got evidence to prove it with one of my friends.... and keep in mind builder doesn't pay your interest to the Bank during building period).

Whole building process and the quality of work most of the time depends on the building supervisor. We are lucky to have Luke as our supervisor, excellent communication skills, always call back if he couldn't answer (I have heard most supervisors don't do this), easy to discuss any changes or requirements with house, gave us updates with building stages when we needed without any hassle.

Had couple of minor issues with heating system and main door during first month after we moved, but they been fixed to our satisfaction after contact Luke. House is so far so good. Hope JG King will provide good maintenance and follow up if we needed in future. We will update this review again with their after service in a year or two. At this stage we will go with JG Kings if we need to build another house. Thanks Luke, Lauren and JG King Warrnambool team.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Melbourne

• 1 comment
  • 29 helpful votes

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Feb 2017

Absolute rubbish, terrible company

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2017

After signing with JG King in March 2016 we are still awaiting on handover and are now 10 weeks over contract.
The $250 they are paying in liquidated damages does not even come close to covering rent and the house has no end date in sight.
We are so stressed about this build, the workmanship is poor and no respect given to building of these homes that people put their hard earned dollars into.
I'm not sure what is worse, the workmanship or the communication on behalf of JG King. No weekly updates as promised, and even calling the head office every half an hour and speaking to area manager we are still up in the air.
Do not bother wasting your money on this company unless you are planning to move into your new home in 5 years time!

29 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
JG King Homes Official

Hi Boak, Thank you for your feedback, we're sorry to hear about your situation. We'd like the opportunity to look into your concerns and address them. Could you please email your job number and ... read more »

I have already contacted them via the complaints and have not received a reply, this is beyond a joke.
Nothing is happening, no communication and no house!

JG King Homes Official

Hi Boak, Thank you for letting us know, we've followed up and can confirm that your complaint has been received, and that your Site Supervisor and our Building Manager have been in contact with yo... read more »

Mildura, VIC

• 2 helpful votes

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Feb 2017

Dream home, Mildura

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2017

Being first home builders my husband and I had mixed emotions after hearing many 'horror' stories. We shopped around with different building companies and by far JG King Homes Mildura were the most approachable and affordable. From our very first consultation to dealing with our site manager on a regular basis, we had nothing but pleasant experiences. We would make phone calls, send emails and text messages to JGKing staff and were always given a response quite quickly, we also asked many questions and never once felt as though we were being a 'pain'. Our problems and concerns were dealt with very quickly and professionally. We would like to thank JGKing staff from Mildura for making our dream home come to life, in particular to our site manger [name removed] for making our building experience enjoyable, smooth and stress free. We have recommended JGKing Homes Mildura to friends (who are currently building with JGKing) and without hesitation would recommend to anyone. A big credit to JGKing for quality customer service. THANK YOU WE LOVE OUR NEW HOME.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jun 2018

Fantastic service, would highly recommend!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2017

From the first stages of wanting to build to the end results of putting everything to paper and getting ready to build and actually building I would highly recommend JG King. They're customer service was fantastic. Dealt with [name initials removed] and he was extremely helpful. He helped us find land which was very stressful on our own but he made it look easy! He answered all of our questions and made us feel at ease if we had any dramas (which we haven't) He made the whole process very simple and straight forward and with a young family it was exactly what we needed. I will recommend JG King to family friends looking to build in the future.

Shepparton

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Aug 2014

Love my home

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 09, 2017

JG king homes Shepparton have built us our dream home. From the design, to the service & attitude of staff and trades, to the quality of our end product we couldn't be happier with our new home. There were delays at times with rain, rain and more rain but we were kept informed along the way and any issues or questions we had during the build were addressed by our site supervisor quickly and easily. We were nervous about building, but were thrilled with the whole process, we found it exciting to create our new home from scratch and had helpful staff along the way and most importantly we are thrilled with the end result. We plan to be in our home a long time, but the experience has made us keen to build an investment property in the near future and we will definitely be getting JG King homes to build it for us knowing that we will have a great experience, great trades and a great house that will stand the test of time.

Paynesville

• 16 helpful votes

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jul 2016

Dissapointed with poor quality.

2 out of 5, reviewed on May 06, 2017

I am dealing with JG King Homes Traralgon office and have built a modified version of their Cirque home. I was waiting for all issues to be addressed before writing this review but I can’t wait forever so here it is. The build commenced in January 2016 and was handed over late July 2016 and we are still trying to have issues resolved. If you are looking for a quality finish I would go elsewhere. I was told that JG King have a rigorous quality system, however, when the house was handed over there were numerous easily seen issues. When you opened the kitchen cupboard doors there was no paint on the plaster above them, some tiles over the top of the window splash back were sagging, many internal doors had varying gaps between the frame and jambs when closed, the enamel paint work on the doors, trim & skirtings was poorly applied, there are many roller marks and the paint has a very rough textured finish.

Most windows have bulges where self drilling screws have been used. One of the sliding doors to the alfresco was jammed, there was damage to the floating floor, carpet in the main BR was poorly laid, and the phone run in was faulty so the cable jammed when Telstra came to install the phone, Etc., the list goes on. At handover the builders clean up was pretty average, floors were not cleaned, tiles still had grout haze, & in fact lumps of grout on them, inside some cupboards and the ducted heating return were still full of plaster dust, there were lumps of concrete in the yard, etc. How have JG King addressed these issues? It takes many phone calls & emails to get action. JG King use a handyman service to fix their defects. We waited 4 weeks to have the phone run in fixed.

The guy fixed the warped doors by moving the jambs to even up the gap, however, some doors now protrude from the frame when they are closed. The guy managed to chip a tile in the laundry while working in there. The tiles over the top of the window splash back no longer sag but were reinstalled crookedly and most of the grout fell out the next day. Paint was touched up but the touch-ups have not blended in so the quality of the repairs is not really much of an improvement over the original job. One item on our list was the kitchen sink which had been installed 6 mm out of alignment to the bench top, when I saw how the handyman did things I told him not to worry about fixing it as by then I had lost confidence and was concerned he would cause damage to the bench top while moving the sink. I would not recommend JG King.

16 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Bendigo

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Apr 2017

We Couldn't be happier :) - Bendigo location

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 05, 2017

We recently built the Atlas 1 with JG King Bendigo, [name removed] was our site manager. We found [name removed] straight to the point and easy to deal with. We had some rain delays and a couple of minor issues along the way but if you think you can build a house and not run into some delays along the way you are kidding yourself dealing with a high volume of trades people.
We have already recommended friends and family to JG King and would not hesitate to build with JG King in the future.
Thanks again to [name removed], [name removed], [name removed] and the team for delivering a quality home for us to enjoy for many years to come.

WANGARATTA

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Dec 2016

Fabulous build in Wangaratta

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 03, 2017

I can not fault the JG King team that built my Fabulous new home. From the Salesman [name removed], admin [name removed] and my supervisor [name removed], I received fantastic customer service. I had plenty of people tell me I'm crazy for building as it is so stressful. Not with these guys I loved it that much I'm about to build again (with JG Kings)
Even the Area Manager contacted me regularly to ensure I was happy with the build. My home is absolutely stunning!

• 2 comments
  • 23 helpful votes

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Sep 2017

I cannot believe our nightmare is happening to everyone commenting on this site!

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 03, 2017

I'm speechless in how JG King are literally ruining people's lives by agreeing to build you a home and don't deliver it.
Reading that everyone is being told their house is held up, lack of tradesmen, swapping of staff, lies, no contact, blackmail, time extensions, and many many mistakes... I can't even deal with it anymore, ready to jump.
Our home started in January, after contacts signed last 2016, a site scrap, concrete was to be poured a week later.... it was finally done in march with so much stress and no one telling us what is the hold up. Haha sick, lack of trade, sick, weather, then after the concrete to be done it will be smooth sailing.... haha when you start to believe this crap!! The frame doesn't get delivered for 6 weeks, finally arrives and we are practically living onsite waiting for someone to erect the frame, takes almost 4 weeks for the guys to even turn up, seriously? Its our second home with JG King, in 4 years really has hit the ground, and I don't think they will be around for long.

We have a roof finally in the last few days and electrical was done today. It's really horrible and I don't even know how we are going to get through to an end, my husband and two babies, are going mental being without a home living from family to family trying to keep out of the car. I've tried to contact the area manager and he either doesn't have information or won't reply. He called me once, he said he will most likely go over the contract period. That will then be 12 months to build a single story basic home. It's really unacceptable this day and age. I can't even go to report everything we have been through in the last 20 months, it has changed my life in a bad way. I will probably end up bricking my own home just so it gets done! Completely speechless, I feel like we are trap, and no one is hearing us. Don't choose this company, expensive, no voice, and unfair.

23 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
JG King Homes Official

Hi Samantha, We are sorry to hear about your experience and the way this has left you feeling. We would like the opportunity to further investigate the issues you have raised in you review, howev... read more »

I have already spoke and written to head office, all I got offered was that apparently your company understand my frustrations and we will do our best to get our house moving. Priority and look in... read more »

more headaches.

Melton South

• 1 comment
  • 18 helpful votes

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Apr 2017

Don't build your home with JG King....

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 28, 2017

We are building a 28 SQM house in Melton South (Artherstone) with JG King Homes. It has been started on September 2017 and suppose to be finished by 12th April 2017. From end of December till now builders are saying to us that it will be finished by next month but still we didn't get our house yet. From January 2017 till now they did only work for 10 days only in total. My daughter born in February 2017 and informed them before please try to finish our house by end of January and our supervisor promised me he will definitely finish it before that. Now my daughter is 3 months old and our rental lease is finished yesterday and we did let them know 2 months before and still waiting for our house. Now my mom and my in laws are here with a three months old daughter don't have any place to live in. When I asked for a date for handover of our house they said that definitely they will finish it by End of April 2017 and will give us $250 per week as our contract date to handover our house was 12th April 2017. For last two weeks they work for 1 days only. And I did call my supervisor and site manager couple of times between this two weeks to know what's going on but they never answer my phone. It's really hard to belive we live in Australia and these things happen with us. Still it's 27th April 2017 and haven't get any date of handover our house yet. Whenever I emailed it to them they said that they will give us $250 per week as a compensation and we just asked one thing from them please give us a date and every time for last four months they are saying it end of this month which hasn't been come yet. Now with my family and in laws are here we don't have any place to live in but the only thing they let us know they will pay us $250 per week. If I can do the same things with them then they can understand how does it works to live in here in Melbourne without any place to stay with 5 adults and a 3 month old daughter. ...And tell them we gonna give you $250 per week. This builder is a nightmare to us. Take our advice don't build your home with JG King Homes, cause at the end of the day they will lie to you what they are doing with us for last four months. You are not building your home for free and at the end of the day it's you who gonna suffer this problem which is created by JG King.

18 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
JG King Homes Official

Hi Kazi, Thank you for your feedback, I'm sorry to hear about the situation you've described. We'd like to find out some further information so that we can address your concerns. Can you please ... read more »

01/05/17 updates.....called my sales rep from JG King homes and tell him what's going on. He advise me to send him that email which indicates that dates which was end of April. I did forward that e... read more »

Mildura

• 2 answers
  • 12 helpful votes

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jul 2014

Left me dissapointed.

2 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2017

The initial build with JG King Mildura went without major issues and progressed well. The problems started after handover. A number of items needed repairs at our 3 month maintenance period. This is completely understandable and expected. Unfortunately, some of the items took too long to repair and many, many attempts to repair the faults. I will say however that the site supervisor was good and made arrangements to repair most of the issues that I had. The remaining items I was told were within tolerances or simply ignored. An example of this is a leaking toilet. I have found though that wedging a deodorant stick in the cistern to stop the hose pulling on the valve has eliminated the leak. Movement has caused issues with cracking and gaps requiring a number of visits by tradies to fix up. I have lost count on the number of times I would need to leave work to let tradies into the house for repairs. The site supervisor was pretty good and sent painters out a number of times before telling me that enough was enough.

Unfortunately, in my opinion the quality of the repairs have been below an acceptable level. From handover, leaks were present in both showers took 2 years to resolve. This has caused water damage to walls and carpets. Walls have been patched up however this is unnoticeable. The carpet in the master bedroom that is on the other side of the leaking shower has turned black underneath and carpet tack strip has rotted. Following replacement of the underlay throughout the hose (incorrect underlay was installed) carpets are still loose and not secured down at a number of sections throughout the house. Two and half years after handover, we are still waiting on carpets to be properly repaired. The paintwork and patch ups throughout the house is below my expectations and I have found it frustrating that a number of times, tradies have attended to make a repair and instead caused further damage e.g small holes placed in ceiling while fixing a loose air con register. This was not a huge issue but took close to 12 months to patch and paint holes.

I’ve lost count of the number of times our cavity sliding doors had to be repainted due to screws in the cavity scratching the surface. A warning that to anyone that is getting awning windows, make sure you upgrade the window winders. These are of poor quality. The casing buckles if you wind the window too tight, making it very difficult to open or close the window. The suggestion by the installer was to “smash the casing straight again with a block of timber”. If you are wanting the 'Trent' facade, make sure you check if the render that is shown in the illustration is included in the price. We paid the upgrade price and were told later by our site supervisor that the piers are not rendered. All sales brochures show it as rendered so this is misleading. My overall feeling is that while JG King may have had good intentions, the workmanship of some of the tradies have let them down. The experience of building was not difficult but the inconvenience of everything that followed has made me rethink if I would ever build again.

12 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 4 comments

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Apr 2018

Our Dream Home - Take 2

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2017

Our original builder had gone into liquidation and we needed to feel in control again.

We've only just started our journey with JG King but we are so impressed with their expertise and guidance so far. We made a call to JG King Head Office as we had seen a house design online that matched our criteria and we wanted some more information. They in turn passed our information to one of their Sales Consultants who rang back the same day and arranged to meet us at the display home we had chosen the following day. Within hours [name removed] had escorted us through the display, talked about the modifications we wanted to make and provided us with an estimate of all the costs involved. Fast forward 2 weeks and [name removed] has tweaked the design, submitted it to Head Office and we have received a call to book an appointment for colours and Tender.

They have been very accommodating in varying the design to suit our needs and very prompt with their information.

We hope this continues through the build.

November 22nd 2017 Update: After a slow start we are now flying

Our first building supervisor who was very easy to deal with but very slow has now been replaced with an absolute gun! [name removed] has never promised and not delivered and has been patient and understanding with all our questions and queries. Couldn't be happier at this point. We should be at lock up well before Christmas which was the goal. Thank you [name removed] we can't wait to see the final product. I will just add that [name removed] in Customer Service has been a great help too - she may not be easy to reach on the phone but she always answers her emails.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
JG King Homes Official

Hi CMS, Thank you for your review and providing an update. We are so pleased to hear that we could turn your building experience around. We look forward to hearing more of your updates! Thank yo... read more »

April 2018 - Who would have thought that after such glowing reviews we would have to report that things all came to a virtual halt in the new year. We paid for lock-up stage before Christmas and af... read more »

JG King Homes Official

Hi CMS, We are sorry to read that you have experienced some difficulties throughout construction. Can you please provide your job number? We would like the opportunity to look into this further ... read more »

Torquay

• 12 comments
  • 6 answers
  • 17 helpful votes

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jul 2017

Early dissapointment.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2017

Well I signed up with JG KING in October 2016 to build in Torquay. The site cut was completed in the first week in March 2017. The slab was meant to be poured on the 23rd March 2017. Still not done. Some ten days later I ring the site supervisor as he didn't bother to call me. He said that their concreter made an error digging too close to next doors garage. I wondered why he hadn't called me to advise me. Every time I had to call their office the staff ignore your calls and one in particular is rude. I am regretting signing with them already and haven't even started properly yet. I swish I had have listened to people who warned me. For the record the sales guy [name removed] has been very good throughout the process but I shouldn't have to annoy him to follow staff up at the office. On a positive , I cannot speak highly of [name removed] who was friendly helpful and patient with me selecting my colours. JG King management, your staff need some training in customer service...eg. how to follow up , keep people informed and remember who pays their wages.

August 6th 2017 Update: Where's my original review?

Firstly where is my original review? Secondly why are the good reviews on this snail paced builder have no names most of the time? I doubt whether there have been excellent experiences. Maybe the persons who run this blog should confirm it's not the builder giving themselves good reviews. I was attempting to keep informing people about my build but it's like watching paint dry and mistakes made continue to slow things up. They promise to be transparent and keep you informed but that doesn't last long, if you don't call nothing happens. It's ironic how there's an excellent review with a build date by 2019. Do you really think we are stupid?

17 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
JG King Homes Official

Hi Mizzz, Thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately I'm unable to identify the job from your comments, however we'd like the opportunity to look into your concerns and address them promptly. Co... read more »

I have been quick in responding and would like to see you explain yourself on here for all to view.

JG King Homes Official

Hi Mizzz, We acknowledge receipt of your complaint. While your account is not what we would like to hear, we're glad that you have taken the time to air your concerns. We've requested a senior... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Nov 2016

Quality Build

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 08, 2017

My husband and I signed up to build with JG King well before our land titled. Everyone we dealt with was fantastic until we changed site supervisors half way through the build. Once this happened our house basically had no work done to it for like 3 months!!! As everyone says if you have an awesome site supervisor great which we had an amazing one for the first half but then we got a bad one. By the end of the build we were so damn happy the whole ordeal was over! We love the quality and design of our home but the end of the build not so pleasant dealing with an aggressive, arrogant and unpleasant Site Supervisor who I certainly wouldn't be happy if I had a business with him worker there.

Melbourne

• 5 comments
  • 18 helpful votes

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Nov 2017

Don't Build With J G King!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 04, 2017

This is the first time I have ever bothered to make a comment on a builder, or any product review for that matter.
However I feel after many months of being lied to, given incorrect information, dealing with errors and mistakes, yelled at down the phone by a site manager and currently been made to wait months with no progress due to complete incompetence, I should share my unpleasant experience and warn others why not to build with J G King and how this company treats its customers.
We actually signed up with J G King back in December 2015, over a period of months we built a reasonable rapport with our sales person [name removed]. He was accommodating making tweaks, alterations and incorporating our ideas into an existing floor plan. We then dealt with an administration assistant [name removed] who was handling our project, in complete contrast, she made mistake after mistake, errors to our plans, failure to correct inclusions and exclusions. In fact we went to our colours and tiles appointments and they had plans for a house that wasn't even ours. This then resulted in our job falling way behind for a start date, through no fault of ours. In addition the the draftsperson handling our job, although given very clear instructions… had to redraw our plans 5 times due to their constant mistakes.
Our land in Doreen titled back on 4th October 2016. Then we wait and we wait, whilst they try to sort out the mess due to their administrative dept issues. Then finally on 21st November 2106 we duly pay up our deposit and sign our contracts with [name removed], who seems to be switched on and knows her job. Although we had reservations due to the constant errors already made and issues with staff and administration, we were hopeful that we were over the worst of it…not the case. The then Victorian state manager, [name removed] gave us a guarantee that our job would be a priority and that we would be on site before Christmas. Unfortunately more lies …no work commences and the manager ups and resigns. Also our site supervisor [name removed] goes off work for a medical procedure, and we are allocated a temporary supervisor [name removed], who apparently has no idea of our job or details and gives us a run around, saying he's not actually handling our job and hasn't got time to meet with us.
So after the Xmas shut down, we are anxious for things to get started as most of our neighbours builds are well under way. So work finally commences…

Site cut 12 Jan 2017
Piers poured 24 Jan 2017
Plumbing/stormwater 30 Jan 2017
Slab poured 14 Feb 2017

Now you’d think things are moving …BUT the day our slab is poured I notice pipework for a toilet is missing from the slab and immediately advise our temp site supervisor. He then also informs me that ‘someone’ forgot to order our framework and it won't be delivered until 28 March. Another 6 weeks of time wasted due to incompetence. It seems the only department in this company that are quick to act is their accounts department, invoices are sent within 24 hours and are to be strictly paid in 7 days or you'll be penalised, regardless of whether work is completed or satisfactory. On 15th Feb we contact the site manager, [name removed], who tells us the plumbing is a small issue and that it will be fixed within the week and that yes the framework was forgotten to be ordered by our first site supervisor due to his operation, and to be a bit more considerate of his predicament..
Really? Sure I feel for the guy. But be professional, this is a multimillion dollar company and work must continue, don’t these people communicate with each other and hand over job details before heading off on leave?
We then purposefully don’t make any contact for a month, waiting to see what's going to happen.
Then out of the blue, I get a phone call on March 23rd from [name removed] he informs me he's our new site supervisor
( number 3). He seems ok, however at this point he has yet to deliver on any promises.
So I wait until the 28th March, (the day the framework is supposed to be delivered), to call the site manager [name removed] to ask what’s been happening for the last 4 weeks. He starts by saying he wasn't aware that plumbing issue hasn't been rectified. Once again no communication. At no stage does he offer any empathy, explanations, apology or offer to fix things. He is intent on speaking over the top of me, shouting down the phone and serving me sarcasm buy saying ‘perhaps you should be the site supervisor” ..”you have no idea what we are doing”.
Now this guy is supposed to be a senior manager with this company. How totally unprofessional, he seems to forget that I’m spending a lot of money with his employer for them to build us a house. So after heated discussions, it seems the best form of communication is email and text, and that way there’s proof of the lies we have been told, as they seem to deny anything that was said verbally. He then texts me to say the plumbing issue will be rectified by the end of the week (and no it's not been done) and that he wasn't shouting...he was on blue tooth. Um yeah right...I think we all know when someone isn't listening and raises their voice loudly over the top of yours that's called shouting.
( As I'm writing this still no repair to the missing plumbing or frame delivery as of 2nd April 2017).
To add insult to injury, we have now received 2 letters from J G King, both unsigned with no contact details saying that the intend to add 2 weeks to the build time, due to nil supply of frame from supplier and no electricity on site. Both complete lies, as the order for the frame was actually forgotten to be placed, and electricity is available to every other house in the street, its just these tradesmen haven't bothered to connect the meter box.
So at this stage 4 ½ months after signing a contract (21/11/16) we have an incomplete slab that needs to have plumbing added, no framework, and every other house started around the same time or after ours is at lock up stage. With summer now behind us as we head into autumn and winter, I wonder if their next excuses will be bad weather, after they sat for months and did nothing.
It’s interesting now to read all the other comments on this site about how slow their work is. I don't know if J G King have a shortage of tradesmen or what the problem is as we have observed other homes they are building in our area are progressing very slowly.
I shall be updating this blog when work actually commences to give further insight into time frames, quality of workmanship, and inevitable other issues.
I hope this gives other customers an insight as to how this company operates and treats its valued customers. I’ll be interested to see if I hear back from their complaints department.

18 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments

Update: I sent a copy of this review to the J G King complaints dept. For easy identification I included my name, phone number, email address and contract/job details 3 days ago and asked them to c... read more »

JG King Homes Official

Hi Harpet, I’m sorry to read your comments regarding your experience and the current delays with your build. We have certainly received your complaint, and would like to take this opportunity to... read more »

Still Waiting..No phone call,No email..... It's now Tuesday morning and still no contact from J.G .King after an insincere apology and false promise to communicate with me.Just further confirms... read more »

Mildura

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Dec 2016

LOVE our family home! MILDURA

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2017

We have had nothing but great experiences with JGKing Mildura. Our home was built and handed over as promised and on time. We are very happy with the quality of our home; the painter especially has done a fantastic job without fault! We also love the design of our home. The plan is amazing! Every guest who has come to visit has said what a positive vibe the house gives! The JGKing Mildura team were amazing. So friendly and patient. Their prompt reply to messages, calls and emails was excellent. Can't think of a better team to have worked and built with! Life certainly starts here and now!

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Mar 2017

The Mildura team are friendly and great to work with. Very helpful.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 17, 2017

My experience with JG King Homes Mildura has been great. I got them to build the H2 design of the UP range which was very well priced and I got a lot of extras that didn't cost me too much. The house ended up looking very beautiful,was designed well and I love the fact that you don't have to ever worry about termites because of JG Kings steel frames. The team at JG King Mildura are excellent, so helpful and easy to work with. I would fully recommend JG King Mildura to build you a beautiful home which you will love and that lasts a life time. Great work JG King Mildura!!

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Feb 2018

The best!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 14, 2017

Great customer service and always up for a laugh or an answer to a query anytime day or night! Hopefully our build goes as smoothly as the process has been so far! We love that the steel frame and colourbond roof come with the house and the design is fantastic, suits us perfectly! [name removed] you are one special guy! Cheers :)

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Apr 2018

First Stage

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 10, 2017

So far our experience with JG King has been fantastic, we had been to many different builders and found the Customer Service at JG was the best. We meet with XP who has been outstanding, being first home buyers we had heaps of questions and did not understand how the building process worked, XP went through everything step by step with us and was happy to answer any questions we had, even if it was at 7pm at night. We made several changes and it was never a hustle. We are now waiting for our land to title so we can start building! We look forward to seeing the complete outcome.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Nov 2017

Looking forward

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 08, 2017

I am still waiting for Land Title, but decided as might possibly be released in May that it was time to look around, from the moment I met the JG King Rep XP my thoughts had changed as who to build with, I still had many many many questions to ask and needed plenty to be re explained to me, XP was great very patient and made the whole transition from being just a maybe to going through to the signing stage an easy process, giving an estimate up front and them being able to scrutinise and change and add things to the rough estimate gave me a better understanding and confidence in what I was wanting and getting myself into, I am looking forward to the next stage, hopefully i will be in my own home by the end of the year, yay, thanks JG King and thank you XP and hopefully to the many that will be involved in my build, thank you

5 of 14 pages