Easy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

I had been putting off getting an antenna installed, thinking it would be a difficult and very expensive job. Steve made it easy. He told me what was going on, arrived on time and had 2 TVs set up and running in no time. Wish I'd done it sooner!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

The tec who came to set up tv's and reception was very polite, professional and explained things to me in a terminology that i could understand...2 or 3 times, until i fully understood

Impressive!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

Jake showed remarkable problem-solving ability and perseverance when repairing cabling for our home theatre system. At the same time, he was respectful, efficient, and ultimately well-priced. Highly recommended. (Frank from Embleton)

Terrible customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

The guy came to my house for fixing antenna had terrible customer service. He forgot appoint time, did not have any words to apologize, just excuses. Even worse, he left home without saying anything, so I thought he was gonna take tools or something from his van. Don't know he fears in this society.

Comments
Jim's Antennas Official

Dear Dash. My apologies for your poor experience with one of our franchisees. We'd like to help resolve this issue and as such I have sent your a private message.

Highly recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2018

I called up with a tv problem within the hour it was fixed!! So pleased and happy with the fast professional service that Jim’s offers

New installation

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2018

Very impressive service.

From my initial phone call to Shane Whiteley calling me back and arranging a time on the actual day.
A very professional, uncomplicated service with a smile.
Thank you very much, I'm a very happy couch surfer.

Liz Nicholas .

Ballarat

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

I'd just like some service!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2018

I called Jim's last week asking for a service call in the Ballarat area, Ballarat being a city of over 100,000 people. The lady on the phone said she'd get back to me. While I do understand that staff shortages may mean a considerable delay in getting to a service call, I received an email a day or so later informing me there was no one to help me with service in my area. Bizarrely, there was a query at the bottom of the email asking if I'd like to become a Jim's franchisee. Well, no actually, I'd just like some SERVICE please. What's going on here?

Comments
Jim's Antennas Official

Hi Robyn. Our apologies for the poor service but unfortunately we no longer have a franchisee operating in the Ballarat region however you should've been informed of this straight away. I have also sent you a private message.

R/v Grant

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 02, 2018

Grant was Very friendly, helpful and flexible with times when he installed our antenna on the roof and place a new socket point for us

Great Service Highly reccomend Jong Park

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 02, 2018

Great service very prompt . Price was reasonable and Jong Park was quick as well . I would not hesitate to use his services again

Just got the antenna yesterday and it is awesome.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2018

Hwan came out yesterday to logan village and fitted our antenna and the service Hwan provided was great. i highly recommend using Jims. The price was great as well. A big thank you.

Fantastic job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2018

Rick came out and gave me a quote. He then came and fitted a new tv point but also the tv bracket and mounted the tv to the wall.
Excellent service from start to finish.
Would highly recommend him.

Great TV Wall Installation and Set Up

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2018

Christopher came around to do a quote to install my new 75” TV entertainment system & wall mounted. Was a great price and he carried out the installation on the spot. Great bloke and very professional, worth every cent. Dont get fulled into letting the suppliers, supply the installation, as they quoted over $200 more. I didnt even try to negotiate the quote, as I was very happy with his price. Thanks Heaps Christopher & Jims.

Fantastic service!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2018

I was so happy with Simon who came out to give me a quote, gave me honest advice and then installed my antenna on the spot. He was on time, very friendly and honest, great price and super fast. Can't recommend him highly enough. I will use him again absolutely.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2018

Couldn’t be happier with the service from Jim’s Antennas. Mark was really friendly and professional. Prompt service with plenty of contact to keep me up to date.

Great picture on the TV

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2018

Cameron was great, he came to do a quote and I gave him the job there and then. He listened to what I wanted and did a great job, no mess left behind. the job was done in less time than I though it would take.

Cheap and professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2018

Bunsrun from Prospect SA did a fantastic job with the antenna and tv mount. Both of these were installed cheaper than what the tv shop were going to only mount the TV. Being such a cheap scape, it's refreshing to deal with someone so professional.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2018

Called Jims antennas in the morning , recieved a call back in two hours from Sean our local representative. Sean provided quick and efficient service, in relocating our antenna.

Great job and left withour any mess which some tradies do. Very happy with the service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2018

Mathew was reliabke, honest and fast. He did a great job and left without leaving a mess which some tradies can do. Very happy with the service

All-round excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2018

We called Sunday afternoon and Tony and his assistant were here on time to the minute for a free, detailed quote Monday morning. Happy with the quote, we went ahead and all work was done within 45 minutes. Wonderful, friendly blokes who know what they are doing.

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2018

Sending an enquiry late on a Sunday I was not expecting a reply until Monday. By Monday lunchtime my new antenna was expertly installed and all tv points checked and my tv reception is perfect. No mess, No fuss, Just friendly honest advice. Thank you Steve.

1 of 78 pages

I have a reasonably new antenna but apparently the cable that comes out of the wall into the room isn't the right one, I need to have it replaced so that I can get reception on my TV at the moment I can only watch it through the recording device. could you possibly give me an idea of the cost?

Ree asked on Jul 18, 2017

Answer this

I think you maybe looking at $120 to $180 ! just asked them to give you a free quote

Hello Ree.
I needed a new something on my antenna (on the roof) because people altered the settings on the local phone tower and the box thing wasn't strong enough to handle the interference. It cost me $220 but they will give a free quote.

Thanks for your input

Hi I was wanted to get a antenna point and power point put in my bedroom, any idea roughly what that would cost, also maybe another couple of power point as well. But first I'm wanting the tv on the wall in my bedroom. thanks

Sue S asked on Sep 12, 2016

Answer this

Sorry I just got a new antenna put in but I'm sure they will be happy to give you a qutoe

Dont use Jim's Antenna, they charged $490 for a simple instillation using cheap china made antenna that will last roughly 2 years.