Car Detailing Franchisee: Quoc Loung

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2017

We have been using his services for at least a couple of years now. He offers his Car Detailing Services which always on time, efficient, no vehicle to dirty for his services, at a reasonably charge and is always of a friendly nature. Would highly recommend Quoc!

Verified Customer

Excellent regular car cleaning service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2017

Can highly recommend Quoc from Jims car cleaning service. He cleans our fleet every month always an excellent job. A great guy to deal with.

Recommend to everyone

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2017

Kerry was excellent. Friendly, professional and kept in contact with me every step of the way. The process was seemless, price affordable and service as desired.

Great job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2017

Irshad Hussain did end of lease clean and steam cleaned carpets at my old property he did a fantastic job at a great price highly recommended

Great carpet cleaner!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2017

We can thoroughly recommend Mina from Jim's Carpet Cleaning to get your carpets sparkling! He was professional, polite, friendly, on time, and did a fantastic job - thank you!

Apartment Cleaning in Melbourne's CBD - Great Job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2017

Abuzar and his colleague spring cleaned my large apartment. Did a great job - really high standard and I was extremely pleased with the result. I am taking them on for regular cleaning in the future. Definitely can recommend them.

Excellent preparation of a car for sale

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

Luke McDonald from Randwick - Best car detailer in the eastern suburbs.
Porsche Cayenne looks better than new. I was preparing for sale but looks so good i could keep it.
Thanks for doing a fantastic job, being on time, cleaning up after your visit and providing a perfect service 10/10.
Morgan

Sparking windows

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

Prompt service and a job well done. My windows were amaculate when finished and highly recommended to family and friends.

My 4wd has never looked so good!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

David from Cranbourne went above and beyond today. I bought my 4wd second hand 4 years ago. And it it looks better than the day I bought it!. Will be requesting David’s services again for sure!
Thank you so much for your hard work and time. I truly appreciate it

David Agar did a simply wonderful job cleaning my windows both inside and out.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

He also cleaned away the cobwebs and the flywire screens too. Not satisfied with that he cleaned the tracks of the sliding windows. He was friendly, thorough, polite and painstaking. No mess, no fuss and a simply great job.

Excellent job and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

We had Wei come to house to do our window cleaning for us, he was on time and did a fantastic job.

looks like new

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

bryce made a time within 2 days turned up on time , went above and beyond what we expected , the vehicle came up looking like new again , very impressed

Car detailing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2017

Gregory responded very quickly and was on time. He had a pleasant nature, service with a smile which you don't get often. Hes done a wonderful professional job on my car. I have recommended his services to few of my friends already.

Extremely pleased

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2017

I was extremely pleased with the quality of the work undertaken on the day. Manny was well presented and very professional. I would not hesitate in recommending him.

Efficient and helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2017

Quick response. Quick service. Great results. The price was reasonable considering new blinds would have cost a lot more! Thanks

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2017

Adam responded to my call within minutes. I wanted my 2 electric recliners cleaned. He gave me a quote there and then and turned up on time. Great job.

Melbourne

Private message

Fantastic job!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2017

Adrian was in touch with me within 10 minutes, set up a time to suit us for a full car detail. Unfortunately I had to change the time, but Adrian was extremely accommodating. The end result was wonderful - my car looks brand new again. I could not recommend him highly enough.

Fantastic car detailing - Highly recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2017

Hamid responded very promptly after initial contact with Jim's Car Detailing. He was professional and courteous, arriving on site a few minutes before the agreed time. He was also able to work late afternoon on a Sunday which is very helpful and convenient. A great job was done with cleaning the car. The carpets and leather seats are a light colour and Hamid removed all stains, steam cleaned the carpets, polished the leather and it looks almost as good as the day we bought the car. I'm very happy and highly recommend this service. I would use them again without hesitation. (Interior Deluxe Clean - approximately 2 hours)

Jim's Cleaning Sunshine West

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 14, 2017

Marta and Aki did a fantastic job on my end of lease clean! They arrived and finished on time, provided a quote and did the job on very short notice. The house looks beautiful!

Amazing Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 14, 2017

Dave did a fantastic job on my bond clean. I will definitely book him in for the next one. Not only that but his kindness made a really stressful time for me much easier to deal with. Cannot thank him enough.

1 of 47 pages

Do your staff work on weekends or evenings? I am at work during the day and the only time I can be home is after hours.

zoot asked on Sep 26, 2017

Hi Zoot,
Our franchisees can definitely work on weekends or some evenings. Please call 131-546 and our operators will organise a quote for you.

i need the inside of my house painted but the walls need to be prepped do the painters do this or do I need to get someone to do this first?

Julie Stojic asked on Jul 09, 2017

Answer this

Sorry, no experience to answer your question. A painter should have an answer but you would need to elaborate on what you mean by prep the walls.

Hi Julie,
We can definitely prepare the walls by cleaning with sugar soap or steam (depending on the condition). It's a good idea to speak to the painter first as they should be able to let you know if this is a requirement or not...

How do I know if the cleaners I get will be any good?? Mixed reviews, what happens if you are not happy? Sick of getting cleaners in that do a quick wipe over!

Cindy asked on Nov 01, 2016

Hi Cindy,
In my opinion, we can't tell whether a person is good or bad at doing something untill they finish their job. But to make sure I can get the best out of them, I usually bind them in a fair and concise contract in a polite way (for those that look like I can't have faith in, I will need a written contract from them). That kind of deal will remind people to do their best at the job.

It's a very easy case when you chose Jim's cleaning. Because their cleaners are their franchises. Franchises has to give good performance or they'll lose their job for breaching franchise agreement.

To get the cleaners we wish, I would first tell them what I need done and ask if they could make it. Then talk about price. And lastly, if the work is not satisfied then I'll 'not pay' until it is, and/or talk to their boss. If they're not keen on taking the job, I'd be happy not hiring the wrong persons and would find different ones.

I was very lucky having Nickolaos of Jim's cleaning taking care of the job for me. I didn't have to say much. He said what he would do and he made it - just like the place was his own house. You might wanna try asking him to do the cleaning for you.

All the best. :)

Thanks so much
Contacted local jims and about to organise quote

See all 8 questions about Jim's Cleaning Group