Absolutely surpassed my expectations

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

Raymond and Wendy were a delight to deal with. Very prompt communication and regular feedback. The cleaning was of the highest quality I have experienced in a cleaning service. They were on time and really friendly. I have already recommended them to a friend.

Great job and really nice service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

Good communication, very punctual and helpful, and exceeded my expectations in terms of cleaning. Also rearranged his weekend in order to meet my last-minute needs!

Oven Cleaning

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

I was extremely happy with Ziabhat from Jim's Oven Cleaning service. He did a wonderful job with my oven. I would recommend him for this service.

Great service and great work

Prompt contact
Started the following week
Easy messaging by txt
Easy to pay online
Very happy
Will recommend to others

Great job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

Naveen Kumar done a great job turn up on time
Got my bond back very professional will recommend to him

Jim's are providing excellent quality personnel

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

I am not as able as I used to be and Daryl, with the gardening requirements and Peter, with my need for power cleaning of driveway, pathways and brick fascia of garage, were both excellent in workmanship and communication. Both gentlemen will be coming back on a regular basis I can assure you!

Amazing job!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

I was extremely happy with Hamid from Jim's car detailing service! He did an amazing job cleaning my cars!! I would recommend him highly!

Changed my life

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

So happy with overall service. Extremely professional so I felt so comfortable using this company. And as for the cleaning of my house it was excellent. I was so happy. It has meant I can spend more time with my family. Highly recommended

Apollo Cleaning - Jims cleaning franchise

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

2 cleaners arrived, both polite and got straight to the job. They had the house cleaned quickly and effectively, they even folded the corners on the toilet paper which was a really nice touch. Very happy with the job and they will be coming back fortnightly

Great Blind Man

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2017

Steve was very efficient, knows his stuff , got the job done without any fuss. Was friendly , professional and on time. I would recommend Steve highly for any Blind servicing.

Professional, friendly and caring

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2017

I had Jim's Cleaning service coming to our house monthly to clean while we were absent and the house was on the market. Shane and his staff provided an excellent service, Shane made us feel that he genuinely cared about providing great service and helping us as much as he could. Shane was also happy to check the pantry etc on each visit to make sure there was no evidence of rodents or any other pests as we were away and couldn't be on site. Highly recommend him and his team.

Good detailing service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2017

Did what he was supposed to do and will call for future needs as well. Car was done well. Would certainly recommend Eric in the South East Area.

Car Detailing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2017

I had my car detailed at my work premises in Dandenong. He did SUCH a great job workmates were piling out to have a look. He worked so hard and long and was incredibly thorough. My car looked brand new by the time he'd finished. Would definitely recommend the service!

Car detailing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2017

I can't thank David enough for the job he did on my car prior to me selling it. After he finished the car looked like it was brand new.
David was punctual, done a great and I couldn't have been happier with his service.
Cheers

Professional and courteous!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 12, 2017

Russ come to my house on a Sunday to quote my vacate lease cleaning and I was very impressed! He was consistent and gave me some advise as well for cleaning items and products. He was very nice and I'm happy to say I was impressed with what he could do for my downstairs floors!

Our verandah looks great

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2017

We had our verandah cleaned to prepare for the sale of our house. It was in a very bad way. I was really happy with the results because it looks almost brand new.

Thank you Van!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2017

Van from Jim's Cleaning was lovely to work with! She was very helpful and well priced. I will definitely be calling her again for future jobs! Thanks again Van :)

Nothing is to much trouble

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2017

Michelle, Patricia and crew from Jim's Cleaning Mernda are fantastic. They do a terrific job, are always on time and nothing is to much trouble for them. I recommend them highly.

Very happy with overall experience of Jims Car cleaning.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2017

From 1st contact online, response from Jims was within 10 & an spot was booked.
Steve from Jims Car cleaning was spot on time & did a fantastic job of detailing my car!
Definitely recommend for job & price.
Thankyou

Exceptional service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2017

David really went above and beyond. He was bang on time, explained clearly what he was going to do and even got rid of a nasty scratch mark down the side of the car. I will definitely use his services again. I recommend you do too.

1 of 42 pages

i need the inside of my house painted but the walls need to be prepped do the painters do this or do I need to get someone to do this first?

Julie Stojic asked on Jul 09, 2017

Answer this

Sorry, no experience to answer your question. A painter should have an answer but you would need to elaborate on what you mean by prep the walls.

Hi Julie,
We can definitely prepare the walls by cleaning with sugar soap or steam (depending on the condition). It's a good idea to speak to the painter first as they should be able to let you know if this is a requirement or not...

How do I know if the cleaners I get will be any good?? Mixed reviews, what happens if you are not happy? Sick of getting cleaners in that do a quick wipe over!

Cindy asked on Nov 01, 2016

Hi Cindy,
In my opinion, we can't tell whether a person is good or bad at doing something untill they finish their job. But to make sure I can get the best out of them, I usually bind them in a fair and concise contract in a polite way (for those that look like I can't have faith in, I will need a written contract from them). That kind of deal will remind people to do their best at the job.

It's a very easy case when you chose Jim's cleaning. Because their cleaners are their franchises. Franchises has to give good performance or they'll lose their job for breaching franchise agreement.

To get the cleaners we wish, I would first tell them what I need done and ask if they could make it. Then talk about price. And lastly, if the work is not satisfied then I'll 'not pay' until it is, and/or talk to their boss. If they're not keen on taking the job, I'd be happy not hiring the wrong persons and would find different ones.

I was very lucky having Nickolaos of Jim's cleaning taking care of the job for me. I didn't have to say much. He said what he would do and he made it - just like the place was his own house. You might wanna try asking him to do the cleaning for you.

All the best. :)

Thanks so much
Contacted local jims and about to organise quote

How do I get a quote? Would like pro carpet clean for living room and steps.

Alan asked on May 27, 2016

Hi Alan,
The easiest way to get a quote is by calling 131546. The girls in the call centre will refer to your local franchisee who will give you a free no obligation quote.

See all 7 questions about Jim's Cleaning Group