Great Job, very happy customer!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2017

We have for years been trying to find a service to clean our trucks. As a small business, we need to make sure our trucks are out on the roads as much as possible. Luke from Jim's Car Detailing came to our premises and detailed our very dirty, well worn truck. It came up looking so much better than expected. Luke was on time, efficient and did an amazing job. Can't recommend highly enough!

Verified Customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2017

I am so happy with the cleaning job that was done on my camper trailer. It saved me so much time and effort. Now I'm ready to go camping again! Thank you!!

Impressive would definitely call the service again

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2017

Excellent service showed up on time. Service men were humble. I was satisfied with the job. Explained what will they do and how much time it will take.
It was a value for money and convenience at my door step. I would definitely want to call them again when needed.

So glad I decided to call jim's cleaning services

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2017

The two men from jim's cleaning services are efficient, punctual ,polite and thorough. I look forward to Thursday or Friday as I know my house
Is going to be beautiful for the weekend. I have found also that due to the industrial vacumn they use that my floors stay cleaner from week to week . I am thrilled with the professional service and it is also more economical than the price I was paying before . They provide the cleaning material and equipment, whereas before I had to provide it myself. I would highly recommend Jim's cleaning.

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 19, 2017

I used the Mini Car Detail service on a vehicle I was selling. The service provided by Tim Uwe Ohmberge was excellent I was very happy with the end result. Tim was lovely to deal with and I would definitely recommend him.

Exceptional!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 19, 2017

Eric from Jims cleaning group did an exceptional job on my seats and went through with me on what he was going to do and asked if I had any concerns before he started!! Awesome customer service and definitely money well spent! Now my interior looks brand new!!

I just left the cleanest place in town!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 19, 2017

Jules and her team were fantastic. They met every commitment they gave regarding times and went beyond what I expected doing my job. They did an end of lease clean for me and the end result was sparkling and immaculately clean. I will definitely engage them again for my future needs. Love their work !!!

Brilliant service the best for a long time.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 19, 2017

The service was outstanding, on time and nothing was too much trouble. Will use Sam again with out a doubt faultless work couldn't be happier.

A massive thanks

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

Thanks Sarah from pk she did a marvelous jod on my sisters flat it was bad now amazing

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

Many thanks to Paul & the team cleaning did an amazing job but most of all were very professional in the communication before starting the job with quote etc. would definitely recommend them. Ten out of ten

Perfection in every way!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

The ladies from Jims in Mernda have been nothing short of immaculate in the way they clean. No short cuts or a simple polish. They don't miss a spot!! Nothing I ask is too much. Way above & beyond what is expected. So warm in nature yet professional & highly efficient. I couldn't ask for more. My run down home looks new after every clean. With a house full of messy boys, this is a big deal!! Thank you ladies.

Friendly and professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

We engaged Jim's cleaning Rose Bay for an end of lease clean. Dharambir and his team did an excellent job, and were friendly and professional. No complaints from the agent! Highly recommend

Efficient and friendly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

Sean Large from Jim's Cleaning surpassed my expectations. As a busy working mum I hired him for 2 hours to get the basics done. I came home to a spotless house and almost didn't want to let the kids back into mess it up again.

Melbourne,Australia

Private message

Excellent Service and Excellent job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

Ryan and his colleague did a wonderful job on our very, very dirty buses. They hadnt been cleaned for weeks and those boys got to work and managed to clean them - inside and out - in quick smart time.
The buses look amazing and it was a pleasure doing business with Ryan at Jim's Car Detailing.

Happy Customer!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

The local franchisee was super quick to respond to my online enquiry. He then turned up as per the booking made, on time and completed the work as asked. Our company car is was in a pretty poor state, and the cleaning job they did on it made it much cleaner so we could pass it on to the next staff member.
We were really impressed with the service and would highly recommend!

Verified Customer

Absolutely surpassed my expectations

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

Raymond and Wendy were a delight to deal with. Very prompt communication and regular feedback. The cleaning was of the highest quality I have experienced in a cleaning service. They were on time and really friendly. I have already recommended them to a friend.

Great job and really nice service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

Good communication, very punctual and helpful, and exceeded my expectations in terms of cleaning. Also rearranged his weekend in order to meet my last-minute needs!

Oven Cleaning

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

I was extremely happy with Ziabhat from Jim's Oven Cleaning service. He did a wonderful job with my oven. I would recommend him for this service.

Great service and great work

Prompt contact
Started the following week
Easy messaging by txt
Easy to pay online
Very happy
Will recommend to others

Great job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

Naveen Kumar done a great job turn up on time
Got my bond back very professional will recommend to him

1 of 43 pages

i need the inside of my house painted but the walls need to be prepped do the painters do this or do I need to get someone to do this first?

Julie Stojic asked on Jul 09, 2017

Answer this

Sorry, no experience to answer your question. A painter should have an answer but you would need to elaborate on what you mean by prep the walls.

Hi Julie,
We can definitely prepare the walls by cleaning with sugar soap or steam (depending on the condition). It's a good idea to speak to the painter first as they should be able to let you know if this is a requirement or not...

How do I know if the cleaners I get will be any good?? Mixed reviews, what happens if you are not happy? Sick of getting cleaners in that do a quick wipe over!

Cindy asked on Nov 01, 2016

Hi Cindy,
In my opinion, we can't tell whether a person is good or bad at doing something untill they finish their job. But to make sure I can get the best out of them, I usually bind them in a fair and concise contract in a polite way (for those that look like I can't have faith in, I will need a written contract from them). That kind of deal will remind people to do their best at the job.

It's a very easy case when you chose Jim's cleaning. Because their cleaners are their franchises. Franchises has to give good performance or they'll lose their job for breaching franchise agreement.

To get the cleaners we wish, I would first tell them what I need done and ask if they could make it. Then talk about price. And lastly, if the work is not satisfied then I'll 'not pay' until it is, and/or talk to their boss. If they're not keen on taking the job, I'd be happy not hiring the wrong persons and would find different ones.

I was very lucky having Nickolaos of Jim's cleaning taking care of the job for me. I didn't have to say much. He said what he would do and he made it - just like the place was his own house. You might wanna try asking him to do the cleaning for you.

All the best. :)

Thanks so much
Contacted local jims and about to organise quote

How do I get a quote? Would like pro carpet clean for living room and steps.

Alan asked on May 27, 2016

Hi Alan,
The easiest way to get a quote is by calling 131546. The girls in the call centre will refer to your local franchisee who will give you a free no obligation quote.

See all 7 questions about Jim's Cleaning Group