Good job

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

Polite and effecient man cleaning cars well done my sister and i are hapoy with the job that was done today

Fantastic End of lease cleaning in Doncaster

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

Harry did the amazing job. i received the full bond back. Owner and we were extremely happy with the service.

End of lease quote

3 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

Careful in how they quoted. Took a few calls and an on site visit. Said they could not do it under 6 hours. Found someone who could do it in 2hrs for the same price. Didn't book in the end.

Excellent timely friendly service

Workmanship excellent
Cars look amazing!
Attention to detail exemplary
Very satisfied customers, we will definitely use this service again, and highly recommend the service to anyone who is looking for expert car detailing
A credit to the Jims brand

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

Satyam - superstar at Jim’s cleaning.

Satyam was very professional and did an amazing job on our carpets. We will definitely recommend Satyam and Jim’s cleaning to all our family and friends. Thank you.

Amazing oven clean

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

Luke @ Jim’s did the most amazing job cleaning our oven. It looks like new!! He was prompt with his service, arrived on time and was very reasonable !

Very professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

Fantastic service by David and partner.
They delivered and live up company name.
They were punctual and completed work when he said.
I have spoken to my friends about the service received.
Brilliant work David and partner.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

Found Jim’s cleaning service to be reliable , friendly and competitive in pricing . Great service , and found my home to be cleaned to perfection when I got home .
Would use their services again in the future, and refer them on to others you would benefit also.

Compares to more expensive options

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

Awesome business to deal with. And there prices are awesome compared to most with the same outcome! Would highly recommend if anyone needs a car detail

Excellent job!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 18, 2018

I never thought I’d ever get the dog hair out of my car but sure enough, the car is spotless and shiny and there’s not a dog hair in sight! It’s like driving a new car! Brilliant job! Thank you!

Private message

Great Service, Highly Recommend.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 18, 2018

Always sounds busy but he gets back to you straight away with a very reasonable quote. We thought he quoted us too high for our small house so he came by in his own time a week before to have a visual quote and gave us a better quote than on the phone. Second time we have used this service and he has done an excellent job twice for end of lease carpet cleaning. Don’t waste your time with other businesses, just call up Jim’s if you want the job done right.

Fantastic!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2018

Came on time spent nearly 1/2 a day cleaning house for bond clean did a great job was friendly and happy enjoyed doing her work would happily recommend Sarah from secret harbour wa for any cleaning job

Excellent cleaning job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

Randy is extremely professional and the cleaning job was faultless. I'll be happy for him to clean my house every week. I highly recommend this service. Thank you Randy!

Very appreciative

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

John went out of his way to do a thorough job of cleaning my car. He kept us up to date with what was required and went above and beyond even though it was in the middle of a heat wave.

Sydney

A thorough clean!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

It was lovely to come home to a clean house. It smelled and looked very clean! A great job and I was very happy with their professionalism!

Private message

My car hasn’t looked this good for a while.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

Fernando was on time, dressed in uniform and was very friendly. My car was in bad need of attention and looks like new again

Verified Customer

Sel and his team are incredible!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

The cleaning has been very good, my landlord and we are very happy.

We will never thank you enough for you to come to ours aid in less than 30 minutes, when other irresponsible people abandoned me.

You are incredible, thank you very much.

Maria.

Great Job!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

David was fantastic, friendly and lovely to deal with. We will definitely book him in on a regular basis. Great service.

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

My last tenant left the house filthy, prior to the new tenant moving in Ebi from Jim’s cleaning cleaned the entire house inside and out. Ebi was on time, fast and the end result was fantastic. Thanks again Ebi, great job.

One off House clean

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

My whole house is sparkling, even my oven and cook top.
I thank you Sid for your attention to detail

1 of 60 pages

Hi Jim, Do you use harsh chemicals in your steam clean? I have two indoor cats, Cheers Kat

Kat asked on Jan 26, 2018

Hi Kat,
We don't use harsh chemicals. All our products are environment friendly chemicals which are safe all pets...

how do I get a job with jims cleaning group?

teza asked on Nov 28, 2017

Answer this

Go onto the Jim's Cleaning Website and following the link for franchisee enquiry. The website is very informative and useful. It will assist you in how to put an enquiry in regarding becoming a franchisee. Good Luck.

Hi Teza, we don't have job opportunities - however we are always looking for potential franchisees who have a passion for cleaning and customer service. If you are interested becoming a franchisee please call 131546 or visit our website www.jimscleaning.net.au
All our franchisees go through exclusive training, background and police checks.

What is included in a spring clean? Do you provide your own products? How long should a clean take for a 4 bedroom 2 bathroom house?

Rebecca C asked on Oct 25, 2017

Answer this

mine was a vacate clean as we had sold the house. He used his own products but would presume that if you had certain products you wanted used he would use them. Hard to say how long it would take in comparison to mine and how clean or not clean your home is at the time. 4 hrs would probably be about right.

Hi Rebecca,
We use our own products. We have different packages for spring cleaning and give our clients options depending on their expectations and requirements. If you call our call centre 131-546 we can get the local franchisee to organise a free quote for you.

See all 11 questions about Jim's Cleaning Group