Private message

Awesome service....polite, friendly and helpful!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2018

Jim's cleaning spent a lot of time doing our first clean, removing built up dirt and grime and took a lot of care! Really appreciate that service, it was stand out :)

Currambine

Private message

Excellent work and value.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2018

Jim's Cleaning Group cleaned my windows beautifully, removed the dirt from the tracks and cleaned the flyscreens. I will definitely use this service again and recommend it to friends.

Check your blinds!

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2018

Jim’s Cleaning Leichhardt was the most expensive quote, $550 for an end of lease clean of a 2 bedroom unit + sunroom (incl steam cleaning of 2 bedrooms and cleaning of oven - in good condition).
I assumed that being the most expensive, they would be the most thorough.
The carpets looked great! The rest of the cleaning was acceptable (although for that price I had expected it to be brilliant).
However all of the Venetian blinds had been pulled up leaving the windows exposed. When I went to release them, I found they hadn’t been cleaned and were still filthy dirty. This was the case in both bedrooms. I was V annoyed as I had asked the franchisee TWICE to confirm they would be thoroughly cleaned.
Although the franchisee offered to come back later that evening, I was unable to wait and ended up having to clean the blinds myself (not what I had expected or wanted after paying franchisee $550!)
OUTCOME: I got my bond back. Franchisee had guaranteed to come back if R/E agent wasn’t satisfied with cleaning (not required after I cleaned blinds myself)
VERDICT: Not sure if I would use Jim’s Cleaning in the future.

Comments
Jim's Cleaning Group Official

Hi Suzanne, Thank you for the detailed feedback. I am sorry to hear some of the cleaning didn't stack up to your standards. We do take our customer feedback and reviews very seriously and will be ... read more »

Job was done and got my bond back

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2018

thankyou.. got my bond back and was satisfied with outcome of job for work carried out with Jim’s group so everything’s ok

Screwed up My Car Paint

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2018

Jim cleaning Done full detailing of my Car he screwed up my Car Paint with improper Cut Polish. Now they are rudely saying they can’t do anything and they will not give any refund.

Comments
Jim's Cleaning Group Official

Hi Sammy,
We are sorry to hear about your experience. Can you please email your details to admin@jimscleaning.net.au so we can investigate in more detail.

Adelaide

Cleaning service in Belair for Aged Care

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

Made a referral for an ongoing clean for an aged care retirement village. I was contacted within 10 minutes and the worker was able to meet me at the home the next morning for a quote. He arrived on time and provided a written quote that afternoon. Calvin was then booked to start the next week. He arrived on time for the visit and provided a high standard and was particularly thorough. Highly recommended in the Belair/Blackwood region.

Prompt and efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2018

Faried called within time frame, attended to quote promptly. Booked for window cleaning, was on time, efficient, windows sparkle :) thank you Faried.

Melton

• 2 answers

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 30, 2018

Ash is very professional, great communication and did an absolutely brilliant job on the carpets. Reasonably priced as well. Highly recommended

The ideal vacate clean

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2018

Lisa and Sasha from Essendon, Victoria were the most supportive and reliable cleaners we have had contact with. They went above and beyond to help us clean the apartment we were moving into. The previous tenant hired dodgy cleaners who left the property in appalling conditions. When we got the apartment it was evident that the carpet was not steam cleaned and there was mould in the shower room, even though the agent insisted that the previous tenant had paid for it to be done. Our agent were initially not going to reimburse us the amount (even though we were moving into the property and it was not our financial responsibility to have the apartment cleaned professionally) to have carpet cleaned properly. However after seeing the before and after photos from Lisa and Sasha's job, the agent agreed, after talking to the owner, that they will fully reiumburse the cleaning costs. Many thanks and will recommend to anyone who asks.

Not even 1 star

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2018

I rang Jim's mobile car detailing when I needed to quickly sell my late husband's car. Spoke to a friendly call centre operator who advised the job would be sent out to a franchisee to call me back, usually within a few hours. Barely 30 mins later received an email saying "sorry we can't provide the service" due to too much demand and a link to find out about becoming a franchisee! Utterly pathetic customer service.

Comments
Jim's Cleaning Group Official

Hi Sam,
Unfortunately in some areas we have more work than we can handle. If you can provide your details to admin@jimscleaning.net.au we can have a look if we can organise one of our lovely detailers.

New Digital aereal installed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2018

Jong ( John Park ) from Brisbane done an excellent job installing our didital aereal for a descent price. He cleaned up after himself & was most polite & courteous. I would recommend him for any of the jobs they do because of his manners & courtesy towards the client. He kept in touch constantly so I knew exactly when he would arrive so I was not sitting around waiting. All in all he was an excellent tradesman.
Mark from Brisbane.

Gold Coast

Excellent David!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2018

David arrived promptly and changed his schedule to fit in with ours. He did a super job and we look forward to having him back again next week.

Carpet cleaning

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2018

Not only is our carpets like brand new again. The customer service I received was outstanding from Umesh. A very professional, courteous and polite man. A true gentleman. Thank you, and no doubt that we will be hired to do all our cleaning for us in the near future..

Melbourne

Private message

Absolutely chocking- unprofessional and untrained staff (cowboys)

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

I rang Jim's cleaning to get a glass cleaner, a few minutes later I received a text from [name removed] of Hampton park and then a few minutes after I got another text from [name removed] of Dandenong and then [name removed] rang me and we agreed for him to come and have a look and quote the job, on Saturday I had a 20 years old [name removed] the glass cleaner coming in ford transit with no Jim's cleaning singes on it however he was wearing a Jim's cleaning jacket.
He is coming to clean windows and glass sliding doors that had just been installed for a brand new house, at first he quoted me $100 per hour and when I asked him why? He said we are Jim's cleaning and we are professional glass cleaners and after a few words he came back to his senses and we agreed on $50 per hour, Mr 20 years old professional glass cleaner spent 7.5 hours at my holiday house from 10.15am till nearly sun set at 6pm to clean 10 windows and doors, I paid him cash at the end and never gave me an invoice claiming he does not have his invoice book with him and took my email address to email me one that night, which I have been chasing him for for the last 4 days.
The next morning the sun came out and I saw the extent of the damage and the amount of scratches on each and every glass panel he cleaned (SCRATCHED). I am very shocked with the extent and severity of damage, I have been trying to resolve this issue with them, I rang Jim's and explained what happened and then [name removed] came on the sight and took photos and assured me that they will put an insurance claim with their insurer and get the glass replaced or fixed if it is possible to be fixed, the next day [name removed] called me and was trying to make it my fault, I texted him after this conversation asking him to send me the invoice but he never replied, I can FEEL a lot of resilient to face up and man up to their mistake and starting to bush the blame on me, then I rang [name removed] and told him what happened with [name removed] , then [name removed] told me he will not put an insurance claim and it is not his responsibility and it is [name removed] fault and he should deal with it, and then [name removed] explained to me the way this works (Jim's cleaning sells the leads to the franchisee which [name removed] and the franchisee sell it to any one which is ([name removed]) and then if thing goes wrong the customer can go and get screwed.
I have to say that this will be a very short but painful to Jim's and his COWBOYS as my lawyer will be on top of this in the next 48 hours unless this matter is resolved before then.
Please do not use jim's or his cowboys.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Jim's Cleaning Group Official

Hi Michael,
We are sorry to hear about your experience. This is not the way we do business... We are investigating in more detail and will be in touch with you.

great job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

Graeme of Jim's Window Cleaning Burns Beach (WA) did an excellent job. He is cheerful, friendly and conscientious. It was a demanding job (the windows hadn't been cleaned for years), done well. He even offered to return when I was unable to unlock some of the security screens to access the windows.

Epping

Ozay Is Awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

We booked Ozay in to detail the 2 work cars (Lexus SUV & Ford Ranger) to see the quality. We loved his work so we book in every 2 weeks now. We also manufacture Caravans so decided to get him to detail all our Caravans that leave as well. Normally have to give 5 or so days notice which works in well with us. Couldn't recommend more :)

Coogee W.A.

Private message

Fantastic job! Excellent service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

We just had our carpets cleaned (8 + large rooms) by Naeem @ Jim's Cleaning Canning Vale. Naeem and partner arrived early,with a smile. Wasted no time and did a wonderful job. I cannot recommend highly enough. Thankyou Naeem.

Nsw

Rang to get a quote...

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

I rang to get a quote on car detailing, the lady I spoke to was very rude and was not very pleasant to speak too. After speaking with the rude operator I made the decision to spend my money else where!

• 3 comments
  • 6 helpful votes

AMAZING car detailing from Mike Yeh in Melbourne

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2018

I can't recommend Mike Yeh from Jim's Car Detailing in Melbourne highly enough.

I chose Jim's Car Detailing because I read horror reviews of people who visited roadside car washes and then later found all the things they missed. Jim's had the most comprehensive and well priced car detailing I could find and it was super convenient. I also liked the idea that they finish the job in it's entirety.

Mike Yeh showed up on time and was very professional. He was very upfront about the few major scratches which would be difficult to treat and then I left him to work. When I returned almost 7 hours later my car looked completely transformed! It went from looking like it came off the back of a truck after 2 weeks driving across Australia (which it did) to showroom condition. I was blown away.

You won't be disappointed choosing Jim's Mobile Car Detailing!

Above and Beyond

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2018

Very happy with our local Jims Cleaning Carrum Downs. The standard of cleaning is excellent and the customer service goes beyond just the clean itself. Paul is proactive on what needs to be done which helped when we recently relocated and had two offices to clean concurrently. Paul has never breached our security protocol, and contacts us immediately or follows up next business day if something is not right or needs our attention.

1 of 72 pages

Hi I have a custom hsv ve that I would like paint correction done to how long will it last for and how much will it cost? Because I’m putting in a car show soon Thanks Val

Val asked on Jun 21, 2018

Hi Val,
Paint correction is a very specialised service we offer. Can you please email us your full address and phone number so we can organise a free quote.

Hey was just wondering what is covered in your $99 spring cleaning service or is there a checklist for customers to see what is offered

Max Amar S asked on Jun 11, 2018

Hi Max,
Our $99 Spring Clean is for a single storey 3 bedroom home. It includes vacuuming, dusting, mopping, cleaning the kitchen and bathroom and toilets. Please give us a call on 131-546 and we can get your local franchisee to organise a free no obligation quote for you.

Hi, do you do regular house cleaning or just specific one off tasks? I am looking for a reliable fortnightly cleaner for my home in Bulimba and I dont want different people each time. Any chance of that? thanks. I can be contacted on [details removed]

Sallyanne asked on Apr 18, 2018

Answer this

Hi Sallyanne, We do all sorts of cleaning including regular weekly or fortnightly cleans. Please call 131-546 and we will organise your local franchisee to contact you for a free quote. You will always deal with the same franchisee and we do not send different people. All our franchisees have police checks and $10million public and liability insurance for your peace of mind. Thank you

See all 16 questions about Jim's Cleaning Group