Nikhilesh Team

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2017

Nik and his team did an amazing job cleaning my new house before I moved in, he was very easy to deal with and flexible around my needing to change meeting times. I was very impressed with the service, thanks Nik!

Great job, great price.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

Saver from Jim's cleaning did a fantastic job on steam cleaning our carpets. He was on time, easy to book an appointment with & very friendly. I would highly recommend him & use him again.

Excellent quality and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

Did a full exterior and interior detail. They really cared about doing a top quality job and focused on every bit of detail. I definitely trust them with my car and will come back again. Highly recommended.

A real Christmas present

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

Recovering from a broken arm, I really needed some cleaning help before hosting Christmas lunch and tea. Jim's cleaning to the rescue. Clifford and his partner were excellent. They went out of their way to fit me in prior to Christmas. They were prompt in their response, exceptionally professional in their duties and left my beautiful home even more beautiful. I also felt that their quote was very reasonable given the calibre of the job they did. They are a real asset to "the Jim's" name. Thank you ever so much.

Excellent blind cleaning and repairs

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

I was impressed with the service from start to finish. Leanne was very polite and efficient on the phone taking down the details in relation to the blind repairs and cleaning we required. Dave K. called me within 30 minutes and dropped by an hour later to inspect the blinds and provide a quote. We arranged a mutually convenient time a week later for Dave to clean and repair the blinds. He was on time, friendly, courteous and did a great job. Will use again in the future.

Fantastic help at very short notice!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2017

Wecrang Jims on Saturday morning as we need d a unit cleaned by the following Thursday and it had to be after Monday. Henna was amazing in that even though we changed what needed to be cleaned in the unit it was no problem for her. She was there at the arranged time and cleaned the unit to our expectations.

Blind repair

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2017

Athos and Mary Ann were brilliant. Worked tirelessly to fix my broken blind. Arrived right on time, were friendly and super efficient. I will be hiring them again when I next need help with my blinds, including purchasing new blinds.

Great service with blind repair

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2017

From my first contact with the call centre to prompt reply from Yvonne I could not fault this service. Yvonne was professional, reliable and knows her stuff. Really, really happy to recommend her for any blind repair. Mine are vertical blinds.

Carpet Cleaning Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2017

I am very happy to recommend Frank from Jim’s Cleaning who was punctual, very efficient and professional . Our carpets cleaned up beautifully.

Melbourne

Private message

Fantastic service and quality.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2017

I highly recommended jims clean and carpet clean service my daughter had a end of lease clean and it was fantastic.
Right from the start and I only contacted them the day before.

Fantastic house cleaners

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2017

Tony Chum has been cleaning our house every fortnight for I cannot remember how long now and his service has always been exemplary! So very happy with his service and more than happy to recommend him to anyone in the area he services. Please pass on my gratitude to Tony. Ryan, Lyndal, Freddie and Lexie

Essendon

Verified Customer

Great job, happy, courteous service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2017

Dave came right on time and did an excellent job cleaning the slimline Venetian blinds at my business. He took them away and brought them back when he said he would and re-installed them with no fuss. He was happy, efficient, punctual and courteous.

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

My phone call was returned by Greg within a reasonable time and a booking made to have my car detailed, washed and polished. Excellent job done and I will use this service again.

Verified Customer

Amazing job and Friendly Guy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

Adam C contacted me within 10 minutes of ringing up the call centre. The call centre lady was very nice and easy to understand too.

Fair pricing and very good communication skills from Adam. Double checked with me prior to the appointment and came sensibly early.

Very well mannered and presented. Good attitude and work ethics. Professional and well knowledged.

Carpet cleaning was great. Very satisfied with the job accomplished.

Would highly recommend Adam to all friends and family. 10/10

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

Got a call within 10 minutes and was able to book him in for a timeslot that suited me. Excellent work done on detailing the car.

palmview

excellent clean

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

Received a call within 5 minutes of online request. Met for a quote 2 days later and clean done following day. Clean was for new house after flooring played and dust all over benchtops, skirting boards and window sills. Excellent work by David

Great Job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

I wasn't sure how this job would go but Harry come in, quoted the job and came back and did an excellent job. I very confident with Harry and will certainly use him again. Hopefully on a regular basis

Sorrento

Private message

Excellent job. I was delighted.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2017

I contacted Jims via the internet, had a very prompt reply and their suggested cleaner phoned me within two hours. We had a useful conversation and he agreed to go and look at the house, then came back to me two days later with a quote, to do the work on the day I wanted. Clifford and his wife Helen came, and did an excellent job at a quite reasonable price and I have told them that, in the New Year, I would like them to come to me once a month.

Melbourne

Private message

Good job but a little expensive

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2017

The young man who came out, 1st quoted, he was good but i found that what I could do in 2 hours he took like 6 hours.
It was a once off and it was not an indepth clean but we had been away a lot of dust had accumulated and showers needed a refresh, deck needed a mop and floors a vac and mop. Hi fold doors were squeege down.
It was a good clean but for me to call them back they'd have to charge less. I paid $500 for the above - not complicated and not too intense. Private neighbourhood cleaner would do for $200 - that's a big difference.

Private message

Professional job. Well done.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2017

Mina was very professional, courteous and punctual. He did a good job cleaning my carpets and lounge. He moved furniture and was very friendly. Although there were a number of stains that he was unable to remove it is hard to know if different treatment would have helped. Overall happy with his service. Thank you.

1 of 52 pages

how do I get a job with jims cleaning group?

teza asked on Nov 28, 2017

Answer this

Go onto the Jim's Cleaning Website and following the link for franchisee enquiry. The website is very informative and useful. It will assist you in how to put an enquiry in regarding becoming a franchisee. Good Luck.

Hi Teza, we don't have job opportunities - however we are always looking for potential franchisees who have a passion for cleaning and customer service. If you are interested becoming a franchisee please call 131546 or visit our website www.jimscleaning.net.au
All our franchisees go through exclusive training, background and police checks.

What is included in a spring clean? Do you provide your own products? How long should a clean take for a 4 bedroom 2 bathroom house?

Rebecca C asked on Oct 25, 2017

Answer this

mine was a vacate clean as we had sold the house. He used his own products but would presume that if you had certain products you wanted used he would use them. Hard to say how long it would take in comparison to mine and how clean or not clean your home is at the time. 4 hrs would probably be about right.

Hi Rebecca,
We use our own products. We have different packages for spring cleaning and give our clients options depending on their expectations and requirements. If you call our call centre 131-546 we can get the local franchisee to organise a free quote for you.

Do your staff work on weekends or evenings? I am at work during the day and the only time I can be home is after hours.

zoot asked on Sep 26, 2017

Hi Zoot,
Our franchisees can definitely work on weekends or some evenings. Please call 131-546 and our operators will organise a quote for you.

See all 10 questions about Jim's Cleaning Group