Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2018

I had my bed frame, mattress, and couch cleaned after moving from interstate. Tony was so professional and did an amazing job, I will definitely be booking him again and would highly recommend Jim's cleaning to others

Jim’s house cleaning

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

I had my house cleaned by Jim’s house cleaning and she done a amazing job I’m so happy I have her every fortnight highly recommend

Made our lives so much easier for a house sale!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

Thank you to Peter for all his hard work cleaning and detailing a rather large house! The Real Estate Agent was delighted with the cleanliness of our home prior to selling! I would highly recommend Jim’s Cleaning Services for any or all of your needs! Five stars all the way!

Comments
Jim's Cleaning Group Official

Hi Stephanie,
Thank you for taking the time out to leave us this review! We will be sure to pass this onto Peter.

Best value ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

Great job
Great guy
Top job and very friendly service. Nothing's too much trouble or everva hassle. I use them once a month

NOOSA

• 4 comments
  • 2 questions
  • 4 answers
  • 10 helpful votes

Caravan Detailing Faultless

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2018

We bought a 2002 Penguin Jayco badly needed detailing went looking for a detailer and Jims came up not a group I normally use however lucky for us Virgil Senense specialises in this as part of his Jims Franchise. Every single part of the Van inside and out was detailed to an inch of its life he also tested it for leaks none --yay. I can not recommend Virgil highly enough totally professional has all of the right products and more importantly knowledge of how to get the job done. Highly recommend

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Jim's Cleaning Group Official

Hi Sue and Bill,
So glad to hear Virgil was able to do such a great job! We will make sure to pass this onto him!
Hope to hear form you soon.

Verified Customer

Great service from start to finish

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2018

Great value for a job well done. Car had the best clean of its life!! Easy online enquiry, I was contacted the next day to arrange convenient time to have the car cleaned, turned up on time. No extra charge for weekend work.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Jim's Cleaning Group Official

Hi Caz,
So glad to hear of great experience! We hope to work with you again soon

End of Lease Cleaning Disaster

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2018

I had a wonderful experience with Jim's Cleaning Group last year when I had my car detailed. The franchisee was lovely and his attention to detail was a 10/10. In light of this great experience I booked the Group again for my end of lease clean, assuming I'd receive the same outstanding level of service.

Unfortunately this wasn't the case - [name removed] was unprofessional from the start, initially forgetting the date and time of our appointment and then asking for cash upfront for part of the job. Long story short, the finished job was a 2/10 and my real estate have asked for the apartment to be cleaned again with the fee to be taken from my bond.

Private message

Brilliant job thanks Kirti!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2018

I was very pleased with the work and the service provided by Kirti. Arrived on time, did a great job on a pretty grubby carpet and nothing was too much trouble for him. Kirti was pleasant from start to finish.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Jim's Cleaning Group Official

Hi Eric,
Thank you for leaving this review. We will be sure to pass it onto Kirti! Hope to work with you again soon.

Veekay’s work is second to none!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2018

Veekay and his colleague did an incredible job on my car. It’s a tradie car and had plenty of scuffs abs scratches. Veekay was able to buff out many of them. I highly recommend his work to everyone! Thanks for doing a great job!!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Jim's Cleaning Group Official

Hi Peter,
We are glad Veekay was able to help you out! We hope to hear from you soon.

Great job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2018

My Ute had many scratches and marks. The guys cleaned it up remarkably. Very pleased with the results. They were polite, courteous and didn’t overpromise regarding the results they could achieve, yet the Ute looked sparkling!
Well done Veekay.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Jim's Cleaning Group Official

Thanks for taking the time out to write us this review Michel. We will be sure to pass this onto Veekay!

Terrible customer service.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 24, 2018

Very quick to respond via call and follow up text to repeat what was said over the phone i.e cost and booking time stating "i will book you in Monday".

In the same week, 24hrs before the booking a confirmation text was sent on a Sunday. I was away with the family camping with no service. responded to the text the next day and was told they had booked someone else.

The text was poorly written and for an established company definitely not expected after the booking was confirmed via phone call 5 days prior.

I am very disappointed with the communication and response i was given to have my booking cancelled because i didn't respond to an unsolicated text message on a Sunday.

Will not be using this cleaning service due to poor communication skills and rudeness from the business when i did not wish to rebook because i was disappointed the service had been cancelled without notice and was told that they don't want to help me anyway.

will send the above to the admin team with the service providers name.

Comments
Jim's Cleaning Group Official

Hi Jessica,
Very sorry to hear about your experience.
Please reply to our email and we will investigate this further.

Ceduna

• 1 answer
  • 11 helpful votes

Shrinking service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

We had a regular clean booked with the local Jim’s. At first they had two people working an hour and a half on our house we knew this because we were there. This represented value for service. We since had to leave while they were there but had surveillance cameras in the house so we knew how long they were here for. The times for the same service when we were out were around half the time. We are not sure what we are paying for any more!

Comments
Jim's Cleaning Group Official

Hi Pop, Sorry to hear about your feedback. Please note we do not charge a hourly rate - we quote for the job. In some cases it can take less time to clean from previous weeks and in some cases it c... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Veekay went over and above and did an amazing job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

My husbands car was a mess. Everything from dogs to farm goats had been in his station wagon. It was filthy. Veekay did the most amazing job in restoring the car. He was punctual, polite, professional and gracious. I can not recommend Veekay enough and will definitely use again.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Jim's Cleaning Group Official

Hi Nicole,
Thank you for taking the time out to leave us this amazing review! We will be sure to pass it onto Veekay.

Lee and his cleaning service on Friday 12th OCtober

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2018

Lee did my cleaning today and his cleaning service was of a very high standard. He did all that I asked and met my special requirements thoroughly. As a result of this I have hesitation in recommending his work and employing him in the future. Much appreciated.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Jim's Cleaning Group Official

Thank you for this review Dirk! We will be sure to pass this onto Lee!

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Alex - Car Cleaning - Happy Valley

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

Awesome job, would definitely recommend, very professional & friendly. Alex turned up on time and did a superb job on all our cars. Thank you

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Jim's Cleaning Group Official

Thank you Tracey for leaving us this review! We will be sure to pass it onto Alex!

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Excellent service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

Kirti and his team are excellent - highly recommend using Kirti and bus services from steam cleaning to general cleaning.

Melbourne

Private message

Kirti, steam and dry cleaning is amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

I have used Kirti on excess of 20 jobs and can only give him praise. He is the most accomodating tradesman I ever had the pleasure of using. Thanks for always being available.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Jim's Cleaning Group Official

Thank you so much for leaving us this positive review! We will be sure to pass it onto Kirti

Be Careful with the Franchisee Owner [name removed]

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2018

Called Jim's for end of lease cleaning and carpet cleaning. Got a text from home cleaners they are booked out for the week I wanted the cleaning. The carpet guy for booking and I told him I prefer to do both from same vendor. At this point Mr. [name removed] suggested me a contact named [name removed] who had apparently just quit the franchise and started independently. She visited the house and quoted $250 with a bond guarantee for that price. On the day of cleaning, just one person came for a four room house and she was overwhelmed by the size of apartment. She did a shabby job and finally [name removed] came and requested for payment as her son was in hospital and she badly needed the money. She requested for the inspection to be held and if any issue she will clean the problem areas post inspection. Finally, I had to stay awake whole night and do the cleaning myself. She even refused to provide an invoice and when I pushed too much for the invoice, [name removed] called and started threatening me with consequences if I call them again.

Comments
Jim's Cleaning Group Official

Hi James,
We are very sorry to hear about your experience.
If you would please email us the full details of your complaint to
admin@jimscleaning.net.au we will investigate this matter further.

• 3 comments

Verified Customer

Unsatisfied cleaning after 3 tries.

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2018

I recently employed Jim's cleaning from [name removed] and was utterly dissatisfied. I had a vacated property and wanted a thorough clean. End of lease clean cost $400. He charged $770 inc GST. I had to get him in 3 times and yet it was not done satisfactorily. I specified walls to be washed down, tiles to be cleaned and steamed. Window tracks cleaned and floor which was awaiting flooring as carpets removed was to be vacuumed. I had vacuumed yesterday and my vacuum cleaner is full. Only selected light fittings were cleaned. My only regret was paying him in full. As this franchise has changed hands, I had complete trust of [name removed] who was the previous franchisee. Through [name removed]'s recommendation, I employed [name removed]. After 3 goes, I could have done the job myself if not for time factor. Disappointing.

Comments
Jim's Cleaning Group Official

Hi Satwant,
We are very sorry to hear about your negative experience. We take customer complaints very seriously. Please send you complaint with your contact details to admin@jimscleaning.net.au and this matter will be investigated further.

I tried sending you the details on admin@jimscleaning.net.su but the email bounced. I have contacted Jim's Cleaning who advise me to send the details to admin@jims.net. I also included some current... read more »

Still no response from Jim's Cleaning Official group.

Amit Patel's pathetic cleaning

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 01, 2018

On Saturday 29th September 2018 Amit patel came to clean our home to which we were moving on Sunday 30th september 2018 with a guy named Parth. They didn't clean the house properly at all. The kitchen cabinets and platform which parth was cleaning was full of dust when we shifted. Amit didn't even clean the doors at all even after telling him to clean it. He didn't even touched it. I don't have a habbit of being rude to anyone that why I didn't say anything to him. Parth didn't even clean the sink after telling him also. They were just wasting time to show that they have cleaned the house and took $ 100 after doing nothing. Think before wasting someone's money as it is a very hard earned money. You brought a guy who was so slow. The cleaning which you guys have done we could have cleaned by ourselves. Master bedroom's bathroom was full of dust. I have to get it cleaned again from a very good lady the same day. I wish I met her before. She made sure that my house is completely clean as per me and not as per her. Literally your service is a waste of time and money too Amit patel. Pathetic service you give. Don't mint money by fooling people.

Comments
Jim's Cleaning Group Official

Hi Kavs,
We are very sorry to hear about your negative experience. We take customer complaints and questions very seriously, please provide your address and phone number to admin@jimscleaning.net.au and we will investigate this matter.

1 of 74 pages

My motorhome is to be sold and I need a vehicle detailer to properly clean the interior [and possibly the exterior]. Having read the reviews, quite a few people were unhappy with the job they had received, and as I want a professional job done properly. i don't want an everyday ordinary cleaner who will do a quick onceover, but someone who will clean the window tracks, use an air pressure spray to get out ten years of dust, clean vinyl-clad walls and ceilings, etc. I don't want to go to an ordinary car wash as they are unlikely to do as good a job as i could do myself. Where can i get such a person?

Barry asked on Sep 06, 2018

Answer this

Hi Barry, Thanks for your question. Our overall rating is 4.7 Stars (out of 5) and have over 1,000 5 star reviews. We can definately help with detailing your motorhome to your standard. Can you please email us your full address and phone number so we can get your local franchisee to contact you.
All our jobs are satisfaction guaranteed, all our franchisees are police checked and have minimum $10million public and liability insurance.

admin@jimscleaning.net.au

Hi I have a custom hsv ve that I would like paint correction done to how long will it last for and how much will it cost? Because I’m putting in a car show soon Thanks Val

Val asked on Jun 21, 2018

Hi Val,
Paint correction is a very specialised service we offer. Can you please email us your full address and phone number so we can organise a free quote.

Hey was just wondering what is covered in your $99 spring cleaning service or is there a checklist for customers to see what is offered

Max Amar S asked on Jun 11, 2018

Hi Max,
Our $99 Spring Clean is for a single storey 3 bedroom home. It includes vacuuming, dusting, mopping, cleaning the kitchen and bathroom and toilets. Please give us a call on 131-546 and we can get your local franchisee to organise a free no obligation quote for you.

See all 17 questions about Jim's Cleaning Group