Verified Customer

Excellent work, would use again

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2018

Shreejay did an amazing job with end of lease cleaning on 2 apartments.

It was very last minute as the original company hired for the job fell through, and I really appreciate Shreejay helping me out of a jam.

Quick, reasonably priced and efficient. Can't go wrong!

Thornton, New South Wales

• 1 question
  • 1 answer

Awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2018

Cameron did my windows for my end of lease and did an absolutely amazing job. I highly recommend him and will definitely use him again. Thank you so much Cameron for being so efficient and helping me out at such short notice, you went above and beyond my expectations and will be recommended to all my friends and family. I really appreciate how quick you got back to me after my initial call and I couldn't be happier with your superb work. Thank you again Cameron and thank you Jim Cleaning Group for having such professional franchisees.

Private message

Mobile car detailing fantastic service !!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2018

John was prompt to reply and was able to fit my car into his schedule promptly. The detailing was fantastic.. feels like a new car! More than happy, I recommend John highly!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Jim's Cleaning Group Official

Hi Elle, Happy to hear our team member John was able to help in your situation, Hope to hear from you in the near future.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Fabio was brilliant

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2018

Fabio is a friendly person who gave us an accurate quote. The house was cleaned to an excellent condition. Thank you

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Jim's Cleaning Group Official

Hi Matt, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and for including our valued team member Fabio, This is much appreciated thank you.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer

Excellent! Couldn't have asked for better!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

My experience with Jim’s cleaning in Midland, Perth was a very positive one. I inquired about a quote for a vacate clean for a metro apartment, and received a response within 2 hours. Ken was the person who provided my vacate clean and I couldn't be more satisfied with him! He was friendly and professional with great communication from the moment of first contact. He was punctual and thorough when it came to the vacate clean, and even kept me updated to make sure I could contact him if there were any issues. I got the full bond back without any problem! Highly recommend Ken for anyone who requires a cleaner.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Jim's Cleaning Group Official

Hi Jo, Thank you for leaving us a very kind review & detailed review regarding our team member Ken, This is much appreciated. Glad to hear we could help.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

Very prompt to quote, on time on day of cleaning and very satisfied with the work done.. would recommend anytime.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Jim's Cleaning Group Official

Hi Ellen, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, This is much appreciated.

Oven cleaning

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2018

We booked in with Jim's Mornington for an oven and rangehood clean with Nathen as we needed to have the oven looking good for real estate photos as we are selling our house. We booked in for the day before the photos.
Nathen was running late but this wasn't a problem, the problem started with Nathen not knowing how to undo the screw for the glass of the oven. Because of this he said he would not be able to clean in between the glass even thou all professional oven cleaners state they clean in between the glass. We had a look and were able to easily undo the screw that was stopping the glass from coming apart. So he was now able to clean in between the glass.
Once he said he had finished the oven he said he was done! But we had clearly stated in our text message upon accepting the quote that the rangehood cleaning was included. l mentioned this and had to state my case so he 'attempted' to clean the rangehood and within 5 mins he said he was done and told us he would invoice us the bill and promptly left.
I had a look at our oven and rangehood and was shocked at the state he had rushed off and left it in. The ranghood had grease visible and it was clear he had barely touched it. The stove had not been wiped down at all from the look of it with food bits left and the oven itself was a pretty sad effort for not a small amount of $165.
We tried to call him back after he left but he did not answer his phone.
l was really upset as we had to now spend time cleaning the oven ourselves where we had saved that time to get the house clean and ready for our real estate agents photographer the next day.
So, we were utterly exhausted and very upset from this.
We had never hired anyone to have our oven professionally cleaned before, but for the price l really thought we would have our oven looking at least pretty good. Nope.
So far we have not had contact from him on this matter. l will repost a response hopefully once this is resolved.
So far, from our experience of this, l would not recommend using Jim's Mornington or at least the franchisee Nathen.
Sincerely
Miss R.H

Comments
Jim's Cleaning Group Official

Hello, We are sorry to hear about your experience. This is definitely not the way we operate or the way our franchisee's should be operating either. Can you please email us your details so we can i... read more »

Professional staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2018

My experience with Jim’s cleaning was a very positive one. I had enquired on a Saturday afternoon to get a house cleaned and received a response within 2 hrs. I was then met at the house for a quote the next day at 9am (mother’s Day) and the cleaning was completed for me on the Monday morning. The standard of cleaning was perfect and communication was clear and professional. I would highly recommend for anyone who requires a cleaner at all.

Comments
Jim's Cleaning Group Official

Hi Deb, Thank you for leaving us a review. We are very happy to see that the work that was provided was meeting your satisfaction level as our valued customer.

Excellent work

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2018

My 2br unit needed a good spring clean...

Brian and his team did a superb job at a very reasonable price.

I'll be using him and his team on a regular maintenance from now on.

Very happy camper!

Comments
Jim's Cleaning Group Official

Hi Pete, Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave us a review regarding our team member Ryan. We are happy to see your standards and requirements where met.

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

No attention to detail

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2018

Had a 2 door ute cleaned and seats shampooed. When I checked, he hadn’t even moved the seats up to vacuum behind or wipe off any of the visible dust! The vents hadn’t been done and there were still coffee stains on the middle console. The sides of the seats hadn’t been shampooed and still had marks on them. I said I was not happy with it at all, he apologised and went back to “fix” the stuff he missed. Even after this, it was still the same. Said he could not use too much chemicals on the plastic but literally water would get the coffee spills off the plastic! The vents were still dirty, and he still never cleaned the sides of the seats. He was more concerned about scratches on the outside (trying to sell me another service) but they were not out concern, we wanted the inside immaculate as that was the biggest issue. The cover on the back looks like it had a mucky cloth wipe it over. Would not recommend this guy at all.

Comments
Jim's Cleaning Group Official

Hi YJK,
We are sorry to hear about your feedback. Can you please email your details to admin@jimscleaning.net.au so we can investigate in more detail.

Hi I have emailed the above address you gave and I am awaiting your response.

Awesome cleaning service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2018

We have been very happy with Jim's cleaning service. Crystal and her team were very professional and communicated well with us through the whole process. We had our first clean last week and it was so lovely coming home to a nice clean house. Thank you!

Comments
Jim's Cleaning Group Official

Hi Kate, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and including our team member Crystal. This is much appreciated.

Adelaide

Fantastic service- very orofessional

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 20, 2018

When I asked for a Quite from Jim’s Car detailing I didn’t have high expectations that they could do much to my 2000 Holden Astra but BAM! I was blown away by the service Nathan provided. He was on time, professional, efficient and did a fantastic job! I couldn’t believe the attention to detail. I had my astra detailed as I was passing t along to my cousins and I was getting a new car the next day. I will be using Jim’s Car detailing again for my New Car regularly to ensure it stays is great condition and could not find fault in anything. Amazing work. It was great to have someone come to me and not be stranded somewhere while people worked on my car. Will be in touch in 6months :)

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Jim's Cleaning Group Official

Hello Mel, Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave us such a lovely review regarding our team member Nathan, This is very much appreciated. I am very glad to see we have exceeded you... read more »

No worries! I’m a firm believer in speaking up when happy with a service (not just when unhappy) so you’re welcome!

Have a great day.

First Class Top Job

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 20, 2018

Neil and Penny from Jim's cleaning Yarra Junction were efficient, polite and did an excellent job. Would highly Recommend. I will definitely use them again. Wayne (Croydon)

Comments
Jim's Cleaning Group Official

Hi Wayne, Thank you for leaving us a review in regards to our team members Neil and Penny. This is much appreciated, happy to see we where able to help in your situation.

An amazing result

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2018

Ronny Arora attended our home in the Eastern suburbs of Melbourne and did an awesome job detailing our BMW X3 in preparation for sale. The car looks amazing and Ronny demonstrated professionalism, pride in his work and a true customer centric approach. I would highly recommend Ronny - he went above and beyond for us. Thanks Ronny!

Comments
Jim's Cleaning Group Official

Hi their, Thank you for taking a few minutes out of your day to leave us a review, also thank you for including our team member Ronny Arora. It is good to see he is still meeting/exceeding customer expectations. This is much appreciated.

Great Service by Gus!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2018

Gus called immediately after my request for a quote, came when promised and did an excellent job. He was very friendly and nice, great to work with.

Comments
Jim's Cleaning Group Official

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review regarding our team member Gus, This is much appreciated.

Amazing service that went above!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2018

Paul helped me in an extremely tough situation where I was let down by another company. I cannot thank him enough for his amazing help and empathy. He is an asset to your company and I would recommend him highly!!!

Comments
Jim's Cleaning Group Official

Hi their, Thank you for leaving a review and also for including Paul our valued Team member as well. Thank you for such kind and polite wording.

Great Service/ Great Price

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2018

Great service by Siang! We had our workplace bathroom and carpets steam cleaned.
Siang was profession and lovely to deal with. Thanks

Comments
Jim's Cleaning Group Official

Hi Olivia, Thank you for leaving us such a great review and thank you for including our team member Siang aswell, Happy to hear we could help.

Laurence is legendary!
Thanks so much Laurence for the amazing job you did on my car. Your customer service, communication and quality of work done was fantastic! Highly recommend Laurence and Jim's Cleaning for any work.

Comments
Jim's Cleaning Group Official

Hi Louise, Thank you for taking the time to leave our team member Laurence such a nice review, This is greatly appreciated.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer

My car was embarrasing, now spotless.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2018

Thanks Farid Ahmed! You really made my day and thank you so much for detailing the interior of my car. My seats were disgusting and he really put in the effort to clean them. Now I can drive in my car without being so embarrassed about how dirty it was! Ha ha

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Jim's Cleaning Group Official

Hi Zea, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are happy to hear your Standards and requirements where met, also thank you for leaving a great review on our team member Farid.

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

professional, helpful, friendly no fuss service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2018

I highly recommend these guys. They were very professional, ready to always assist and reasonably priced as well.
They listen and explain the service properly as well.

Comments
Jim's Cleaning Group Official

Hi their, Thank you for the lovely review, this is much appreciated.

Pleasure, good to come across reliable, efficient and honest group.

1 of 70 pages

Hi, do you do regular house cleaning or just specific one off tasks? I am looking for a reliable fortnightly cleaner for my home in Bulimba and I dont want different people each time. Any chance of that? thanks. I can be contacted on [details removed]

Sallyanne asked on Apr 18, 2018

Answer this

Hi Sallyanne, We do all sorts of cleaning including regular weekly or fortnightly cleans. Please call 131-546 and we will organise your local franchisee to contact you for a free quote. You will always deal with the same franchisee and we do not send different people. All our franchisees have police checks and $10million public and liability insurance for your peace of mind. Thank you

Bond clean? How much for a Four bedroom house?

Serena asked on Apr 06, 2018

Answer this

HI Serena, It is very difficult to quote without seeing the property. If you call 131546 we can organise your local franchisee to contact you for a free no obligation quote. Thanks

Can I have a carpet clean review for south Frankston?

Angela L asked on Mar 05, 2018

Hi Angela,
Please see below 3 most recent surveys received for our franchisee who looks after Frankston area.

KS14 -R Smith 02-03-2018 on time full uniform excellent - We felt that Kirti was very professional, knowledgeable, polite, arrived on time and did more than was required to ensure we were completely satisfied. So we can confidently recommend the Jim's Group to other potential customers and include that if you want a professional service pleased utilise Kirti's service as he has 100% pride in his work. Regards, Rob & Rho

KS14 J Allwright 28-02-2018 on time full uniform excellent -