Outstanding experience with Jim’s Fencing.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2018

Immediate contact made following my website enquiry. Jason was punctual and reliable in terms of being on site and completing the job. High attention to detail, great communication and a genuinely nice man. Professional.

Excellent installation at a good price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

We needed a small fence, the location was inconvenient due to precast paving. Jims (Hamilton Hill WA) tendered very competitively, and the final result is excellent. They were also very helpful in terms of liaising with the residence occupants. We would use them again without hesitation.

Fence

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2018

Put a fence up in our backyard. Very professional job. Will use again. Very happy. Put a fence up in our backyard. Very professional job. Will use again. Very happy.

Great job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2018

Very professional service,John the installer was on time and friendly.
We will definitely use you in future,and would not hesitate to recommend Jim’s Fencing to family and friends.

Professional Job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 12, 2018

My fence needed replacing. I rang and was visited by Jim's Fencing. He gave me a quote and explained what needed to be done. It was completed in time and to a very good standard. It was done while I was interstate and I was happy with the final product.

Verified Customer

100% satisfied

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 07, 2018

We're very happy with our new back fence by Nathan and his team. Nathan was easy to deal with, responding to calls and texts promptly and in a friendly manner. We had a hiccup (our fault) which delayed the start date and Nathan was very accommodating. We wouldn't hesitate to use him again.

Daniel from Jim’s Sebastopol is fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 30, 2018

Could not be happier with the service and final product. On time, easy to deal with and so helpful. Highly recommended.

Don’t bother - they don't

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 22, 2018

Booked to have the boundary fencing put up, agreed with neighbours even though they suggested someone else. We were then informed it was a 2 month wait, only to have him not turn up and push the installation back a month. 1 day before re-scheduled date, advises us he can’t do it because his “chasing invoices”. Pathetic excuse, pathetic service.

Perth

%100 not satisfied

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2018

Their add of satisfaction guaranteed is false advertising- We are not happy with our fence - it is the worst job I have ever seen - it is not level and also crooked. When we wanted it fixed we were told that it had been installed to the manufacturers requirements - when we said but it's not level the sheets are up and down all over the place and it is crooked - we were basically told too bad!

Worst ever

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2018

Omg started a job six months ago in glen iris still waiting for it too be finished base boards have popped away from posts already the rest of the timber is laying in the driveway warped like bananas quality of wood is terrible workmanship terrible

glen iris

struggling to comprehend

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2018

commenced a job months ago in glen iris still waiting for it to be finished boards have already popped out of posts the rest of the timber is in the driveway warped like bananas terrible timber terrible workmanship would never recommend to anyone has just been a nightmare

Very, very poor service!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2018

After calling my local Jim's Fencer 4 times to get gates installed and another no show (even after a reminder text!!?) I then tried to get the job rebooked through the 131 number. After a very frustrating 10 minutes on the phone, I was then informed that apparently every franchansee is booked out for the entire 2018!!? A very bad experience with the Jim's group!

Jim's Fencing Cranebrook

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 30, 2017

Ben did an excellent job at our house - very professional and took great care to make sure the job was done properly - highly recommended.

Couldn’t do enough for us before Xmas

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 25, 2017

WOW!!!
What an absolute credit Clinton is to the Jim’s family. Tried every fencer in Geelong, the only guy to return our call let alone have the fence completed 2 weeks before Xmas. Then return to return two days before knock off to install a gate we forgot about.

• 1 helpful vote

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 23, 2017

Jims fencing where prompt Tim my contractor listened and built my fence and closed in under my deck to my satisfaction.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Melbourne

Private message

Jims fencing have been trying to get a quote since October use jims mowing and cleaning who are good

2 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

At our company we have tried unsuccessfully despite several calls and booking on line to have a jims fencing person come to quote us for a rear fence area to be fixed. at present Jims phone lady tells me i need to call every seven days to ask again for the one franchisee in west meadows Tullamarine area to come and quote. i have asked can this be escalated or moved to another franchisee as since October on is far to long to be not able to even get a quote. is it possible for someone from Jims management to get involved as this service damages the name.
i can be contacted on 0419343430 Paul

Highly recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2017

Jim’s fencing was prompt and on time with providing an on site quote and then were quick to get our fence and gates built within a couple of weeks. Our local Jim’s fencer was friendly and made the process easy. We are very happy with our new fences and gates

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2017

I would highly recommend Jim's fencing. I received excellent customer service and the fence looks great. It was done quickly and efficiently.

Very happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2017

Thank you to Jim’s fencing for a professional job with our fence. Honest and hard working. Highly recommended. Thank you

Jims Fencing is great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2017

I first had Nick Drake from Jims fencing 10 years ago do a small 10 meter section of fence at my property, over the last 10 years I've had him back and several of his franchisees to do further fencing work and some repairs, they are always professional with a high level of workmanship, I'm extremely happy and would reccommend Jims Fencing to anyone in the future.

1 of 5 pages