Efficient and helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2017

Clinton turned up on time and fixed the gate. He also fixed another gate I discovered was playing up, on the spot without me having to make another appointment. I was very pleased with his work and helpfulness --nothing was too much trouble.

Being a franchisee

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2017

Being a franchisee with Jims fencing all started well. The fees are very high especially the starting fee but, that is something that they let you know from before you sign the contract. You will get treated well till you keep paying your fees or until you come and sell your franchise, that is where trouble starts. While you are trying to sell your business even if you are not operating you still have to keep paying your monthly fee. I was selling my business found someone myself and the guy was 100% committed. JIms franchisor would not allow me to sell to the guy because
I lived in the west and the guy was in the east. The franchisor said that he couldnt let the sale happen because there was new territories available. ( of course australia is huge there is always new territories) so basically it is impossible to sell your business. Finally they pushed the guy to buy someone else business in the east so the franchisor made his money and got what he wanted and i ended up with nothing. BTW even jim himself couldnt do anything about this. When you eventually end up surrendering your business because they make it very hard to sell, they ask you for the uniform back which you paid for and everything else even the quoting books believe it or not btw you paid for all this staff. Everything is there way nothing your way trust me its like signing a deal with the devil. This is my opinion and this is what happened to me.

Great Job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2017

Called Jim's Fencing for Quote, Suny replied promptly, called out same week to quote, fence repaired, very professional & courteous.

Seamless transaction +++

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2017

I had to organise my fence replacement remotely and Tim J (Ballarat) made the process so easy, communication was really good, came when booked and then followed up with photos of completed job so I could see the fantastic job he had done. Highly recommend.

Professional and very knowlegeable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2017

Used jims fencing Leon and cannot fault him. Was running late and rang us twice to keep us informed. A rare thing these days. Highly recommended . A fantastic job.

JOB WAS EXCELLENT

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 03, 2017

My dealings with Jim's Fencing Melville have been excellent. John was also available to discuss any issues I had. The finished job was excellent. Would highly recommend him.

Outstanding service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2017

Prompt and professional service by Dean and the team! They did our job quickly and with no fuss, mess or issue. I would highly recommend Jim's Fencing.

Noisy, messy, inconsiderate

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

Work started at 8am or even earlier in my apartment complex with zero care to the tenants (hammering, drilling, sawing) woke up my sick baby. Ute and trailer was parked in front of at least 2-5 cars blocking them in. Left mess everywhere for days. Worked in the middle of walkways, blocking them off for anyone trying to get into the building. Very unhappy with Jim's Fencing Canberra.

Professional and quality service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

Chris Fidock was professional and personable in his dealings with me. I am delighted with the finished product and I respect that Chris appeared to take pride in producing quality work to my specifications.

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2017

Awesome job by Vashists, on time, very polite and friendly, no mess left and a great finished fence, would definitely recommend

Outstanding - Jim's Fencing Leopold

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2017

Excellent - Highly recommend Clinton from Jim's Fencing Leopold - From start to finish, friendly, easy to contact and professional - THANK YOU!

Verified Customer

Great service, would recommend Jim's Clarkson for any job small or large

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2017

The guys from Jim's fencing Clarkson were easy to engage, clear communication with everything done on time. The job was completed exactly as described, I am very happy with the service.

Excellent work! Thank you Jim's Fencing Ballarat

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2017

Tim was fantastic, always on time, great communication throughout the job. Can't recommend highly enough.
I will be recommending his work to family and friends.

Polite, friendly excellent workmanship. Will use again

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 08, 2017

Polite, friendly excellent workmanship. Will use again. My experience could not have been better. I used the Boronia franchisee. Highly recommend

Adelaide

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Shoddy, lazy job

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2017

The fence was needed to replace one that got smashed by a car. There were grooves in the driveway to fit the shape and of the fence. The neighbour arranged to have it put in as it was a share fence. The fence fitted at the road but the further along it went, the more misaligned it became. The Jims guy not only didnt take the time to cut the pieces so that they fitted correctly but actually hacked at the cement to get the fence in. When we tried to get it fixed, Jims refused to correct it and wouldnt even fix up the hacked at cement. Rude service and the job was awful. Would never use again

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Jims Fencing , Canberra

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2017

varinder singh. Found him to be polite and very helpful. Phoned me to arrange times and was on time. The job was a good job at a good price and no hassle. Would confidently recommend him to my friends for any fencing needs

Pool and perimeter fence fixed. Great work.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2017

After contacting Jim's fencing John called and arrived the same day to give me a quote. The work was completed less than a week later (my choice of dates). John arrived on time,completed the jobs (which included removing some dead tree branches) and left the area perfectly clean. Next time any of my fencing is damaged I'll know who to call.

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2017

After 4 different fencing contractors either failed to respond, provide a quote or turn up to start work, I contacted Jim's fencing.

Within 30 minutes of the email, I was contacted by Ivan. From that point on, Ivan has been brilliant. He provided a timely, easy to understand quote and then turned up exactly on time to start the job.

He works methodically and builds the fence as if he was building it for himself. He is extremely flexible and in spite of a number of last minute changes on my behalf, was not fazed at all and got on with the job.

Ivan built 6 fences for myself and three neighbours. All of the neighbours are as happy with his work as I am.

Ivan has repeatedly reminded us that if there are any problems with the fences, then all we need to do is call and he will rectify it.

He has stated that his business is only as good as his last job, so he makes sure that quality work is carried out.

Ivan is easy going, personable and who's main concern is that the job meets your expectations.

A thorough professional who I have no hesitation in recommending.

Melbourne

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Call Centre response terrible (Northern Melbourne area)

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2017

I attempted to obtain a quote from Jim's Fencing (Glenroy/Oak Park/Pascoe Vale area of Melbourne). Callcentre took my details, never got back to me. Calling again a month later - they had no record of my request. Local reports are that the Jim's Fencing guy in this area is quite good - but there is no way of contacting him direct: you have to go through the call centre, and their service is terrible. My advice would be to Avoid Jim's Fencing unless you can make direct contact with the tradesman, or be prepared to spend a lot of time hounding the Call Centre to have your job seen to.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Highly recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 28, 2017

Scott was flexible, competitively priced and delivered an excellent result in a short time frame. We really Very happy. Highly recommend.

1 of 4 pages