Verified Customer

Professional in workmanship and communication.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2017

I was first surprised when he (Steve Craig) turned up on time for the quote (Kilsyth). He has a very high work ethic, is very reliable, hardworking and the quality of his work in awesome. I would highly recommend Steve Craig to anyone needing to have a fence installed.

Frankston

Quality workmanship

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2017

From the time I rang Jims fencing to arrange a quote to the fence begin built was very easy straight forward and the job done on time. We had Phil Horrocks from Langwarrin quote and complete the job. Couldnt be happier with the fence quality all round. I would recommend Phil to any one in the area wanting a new fence.Thank you Phill for a great job

Terrible services and communication

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2017

We installed divided fence and retaining wall by Jim’s Fencing Acadia Gardens and [name removed] is a representative. They did not complete their jobs properly as in the contract, leaving besides the wall an additional layer of soil covering debris, clay, rubbish from the previous retaining wall, chopped-off trees and so on.
We tried to contact them to make the work done; however, they just ignored and tried to intimidate us.
We truly do not recommend the trader for anyone else and believe that Jim’s Fencing should review the franchise, otherwise their imagination will be affected.

Exactly what we wanted

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2017

I used Nick Jones to build a fence at our ocean grove house. He provided the quote quickly, at the right price. He completed the job without fuss or mistake and I am completely happy with his work. Two gates are to be installed soon and I will use nick without question.

Quality workmanship.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 25, 2017

Nick Drake from Jims Fencing did a rear timber fence on my property about 13 years ago, it is still holding up very well. He then did the rear neighbours fence 1 year latter. I have had Nick back to do 4 other jobs for me, a side fence, a gate and return fence from my house to the dividing neighbours fence. He has also done an aluminium slat screen fence between my neighbour and I and another one for me on my second story decking/ entertaining area. Looks outstanding! Thanks to Jims Fencing for having such quality, professional installers!
Jason (Mornington Peninsular)

It Looks Neat and Tidy.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2017

Thanks to Jamie from Jims Fencing (Hamilton Hill) we have the smartest fence in the street, it looks neat and tidy with positive comments from our new neighbours re how good to looks. Jamie's feedback and advice contributed to our happy result.

John Pullman

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2017

Both pre work appointments were kept and on time and the final result was as good as expected. Good communication.

Contractor. Daniel Tan, Jim's Fencing Mill Park

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 27, 2017

Daniel is one for quality results in his work operative. He thinks through any problems and gets optimum results. He is clean and efficient.

Efficient and helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2017

Clinton turned up on time and fixed the gate. He also fixed another gate I discovered was playing up, on the spot without me having to make another appointment. I was very pleased with his work and helpfulness --nothing was too much trouble.

• 1 review
  • 2 helpful votes

Being a franchisee

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2017

Being a franchisee with Jims fencing all started well. The fees are very high especially the starting fee but, that is something that they let you know from before you sign the contract. You will get treated well till you keep paying your fees or until you come and sell your franchise, that is where trouble starts. While you are trying to sell your business even if you are not operating you still have to keep paying your monthly fee. I was selling my business found someone myself and the guy was 100% committed. JIms franchisor would not allow me to sell to the guy because
I lived in the west and the guy was in the east. The franchisor said that he couldnt let the sale happen because there was new territories available. ( of course australia is huge there is always new territories) so basically it is impossible to sell your business. Finally they pushed the guy to buy someone else business in the east so the franchisor made his money and got what he wanted and i ended up with nothing. BTW even jim himself couldnt do anything about this. When you eventually end up surrendering your business because they make it very hard to sell, they ask you for the uniform back which you paid for and everything else even the quoting books believe it or not btw you paid for all this staff. Everything is there way nothing your way trust me its like signing a deal with the devil. This is my opinion and this is what happened to me.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Great Job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2017

Called Jim's Fencing for Quote, Suny replied promptly, called out same week to quote, fence repaired, very professional & courteous.

Seamless transaction +++

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2017

I had to organise my fence replacement remotely and Tim J (Ballarat) made the process so easy, communication was really good, came when booked and then followed up with photos of completed job so I could see the fantastic job he had done. Highly recommend.

Professional and very knowlegeable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2017

Used jims fencing Leon and cannot fault him. Was running late and rang us twice to keep us informed. A rare thing these days. Highly recommended . A fantastic job.

JOB WAS EXCELLENT

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 03, 2017

My dealings with Jim's Fencing Melville have been excellent. John was also available to discuss any issues I had. The finished job was excellent. Would highly recommend him.

Outstanding service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2017

Prompt and professional service by Dean and the team! They did our job quickly and with no fuss, mess or issue. I would highly recommend Jim's Fencing.

Canberra

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Noisy, messy, inconsiderate

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

Work started at 8am or even earlier in my apartment complex with zero care to the tenants (hammering, drilling, sawing) woke up my sick baby. Ute and trailer was parked in front of at least 2-5 cars blocking them in. Left mess everywhere for days. Worked in the middle of walkways, blocking them off for anyone trying to get into the building. Very unhappy with Jim's Fencing Canberra.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Professional and quality service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

Chris Fidock was professional and personable in his dealings with me. I am delighted with the finished product & I respect that Chris appeared to take pride in producing quality work to my specifications.

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2017

Awesome job by Vashists, on time, very polite and friendly, no mess left and a great finished fence, would definitely recommend

Outstanding - Jim's Fencing Leopold

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2017

Excellent - Highly recommend Clinton from Jim's Fencing Leopold - From start to finish, friendly, easy to contact and professional - THANK YOU!

Verified Customer

Great service, would recommend Jim's Clarkson for any job small or large

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2017

The guys from Jim's fencing Clarkson were easy to engage, clear communication with everything done on time. The job was completed exactly as described, I am very happy with the service.

1 of 4 pages