melbourne

• 3 questions
  • 2 answers
  • 13 helpful votes
Private message

Good timly service and solid fence

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 14, 2018

Used the local (Geelong) Jim's fence on two previous occasions and booked in for a third time. Provides timely attendance for quotes and does neat job. Fence was a lot more solid than offered by another supplier that was both dearer and was only to be bolted onto a back fence rather than the Jim's offering that was mounted on separate pillars set in concrete.

Verified Customer

Professionally done

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 03, 2018

Had Jamie H from Jim's do work.

Good quote, quick communications, good job done and completed as discussed on time. Jamie responded to the quote quick, queries and rechecked the jobs for potential issues. I recommend him for his timeliness and professionalism.

Springfield

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Bad quality work and don’t know how to quote right

2 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 29, 2018

I am located in Springfield and got jims fencing to do my fence, side gates and garden bed. The quality of workmanship was not present. It was rushed with no care. I had to get management involved and had jims fencing come back a few times to fix issues and to this date has not made it any better.

Fence is not straight, not even cut level, Pallings are bending and curling.
Garden bed is buckling all over.
Nails are falling out of fence.

Asked jims to do my landscaping, he quit 1/4 the way through and told me it would be another $2400. Not my problem he under quoted. Quit job and wouldn’t fix it unless I paid more. Was not fair at all.

I paid jims up front to be respectable to them and they screwed me over! Do not pay upfront withhold your money until your happy.

Positive:
Jims management was easy to work with to resolve the workers poor workmanship, was very happy with how they dealt with it.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Good outcome, excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2018

The guys from Jim's Fencing Mulgrave did an excellent job. Reliable and keep us informed as to when they would turn up. Very efficient and professional. They were also very quick to respond our request and provided very competitive quote as well. Overall, I can't fault them. I will has no hesitation in recommending Jim's Fencing Mulgrave.

Excellent service from the start.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2018

We are very happy John's work, right from initial contact, quoting, any questions we had til the finished product John was accommodating, prompt , realistic rates and went above and beyond. We would not hesitate to recommend him . Very happy with Jim's Fencing service and John Cosby in particular.

Good Job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2018

Very good customer service and really fast respond.
Efficient work with excellent skillful tradies. Very polite and good price.
Highly recommended

Perfect! Exactly what we wanted!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2018

Within a day of applying for a quote online I had been contacted by Shayne and a time and date had been set for the quote! Once we decided to go ahead with the job it was completed within 3 days. We now have a beautiful fence which was completely hassle-free! Exactly what we needed at the end of our build! Couldn't recommend more highly

Perfect,professional job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2018

My side fence was broken.Ian came out and assessed the situation, told me what he would do and gave a quote.He was very professional, turned up when he said he would, did a fantastic ,neat job and left everything neat and tidy.Very pleased.

• 1 helpful vote

Job well done

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 05, 2018

We had Jason (Zhi). He was always prompt and if there was any delay he would keep us informed. Very happy with the final result. He had a tough job and he did it well. we have just finished building our home and it was refreshing have a tradesman who took pride in his work.

Boundry fence

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 04, 2018

Found Brett to be Professional and he did a great job very pleased. turned up when he said he would.

Excellent service and perfect job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 02, 2018

From calling to finishing job everything in time and job done perfectly with meticulous work and of course reasonable price.

Brilliant Job well done

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 25, 2018

Very happy with Shane from Jims
Able to carry out both jobs efficiently and assist in getting the job done, even when we were not home. Left the site neat and tidy. Great Job

Electric Gate

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 23, 2018

On contact with Jim's i received a phone call from ( the gate guy ) with the problem with my electric gate, Dean new the exact make and manufacture of the required part and by close of business the gate was repaired, thanks Jim's

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

My dog got out as not notified about fence job

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 15, 2018

Poor communication, no notification. Built a fence over a gateway even after I asked them not to. Two men left property like a brothel as they didn’t care as they wanted to go home. Avoid if you want a professional job completed.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Satisfaction

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2018

I submitted a request for a side fence quote from Jim's Fencing. Response was prompt with fencer Clinton arranging an inspection and quote which was most competitive. The fence was completed to my complete satisfaction on the promised date.

Proud of our new fences

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 01, 2018

Greg Lum from Jim's Fencing did exemplary work on our fences at Hope Valley, SA. Very experienced, well equipped, producing superb results in a timely fashion. Great advice. Not the cheapest quote we received but by far the best value-for-money. We are delighted that we chose Greg Lum from Jim's Fencing.

Bayswater north

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Great fence , really happy.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 01, 2018

We had Corey from mont Albert build our fence and it was a great experience . Really happy with the end product and Corey was a really nice guy

Absolutely pleased with the new fence

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 26, 2018

Definitely go with Jamie of Jims Fencing, very professional and super helpful. He is very experienced and knows exactly what is best for your area. Jamie's manager Vicky is very informative and never a dull moment with her. 5 star rating. I recommend them to anyone wanting to install fences.

Outstanding experience with Jim’s Fencing.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2018

Immediate contact made following my website enquiry. Jason was punctual and reliable in terms of being on site and completing the job. High attention to detail, great communication and a genuinely nice man. Professional.

Excellent installation at a good price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

We needed a small fence, the location was inconvenient due to precast paving. Jims (Hamilton Hill WA) tendered very competitively, and the final result is excellent. They were also very helpful in terms of liaising with the residence occupants. We would use them again without hesitation.

1 of 6 pages