Cat flap in glassdoor

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 03, 2018

Thank you for your good advice and great service. The installation was excellent and we are very happy with the result. A fantastic cat flap. 5 stars from start to finish.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 01, 2018

Would definitely recommend this service. Arrived when expected was clean and tidy and cost was as expected. Honest friendly reliable service.

Quick reliable service Friendly

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 31, 2018

Need repair done in early hours 2 windows got broken they were quick and secured the windows. Very happy with services Thank you.

Great job

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2018

Great job, was done some time ago just getting around to doing the review sorry, highly recommended to any one wanting a a great job

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Very reliable and honesty and upfront with quote.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2018

He arrived exactly when due. Was professional and honest. Did a great job, was fussy about his work and cleaned up after himself. Even took an old piece of glass away for me, after I asked what I can do to get rid of it. Highly recommend.

Pet Door Installation

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2018

Jim's Glass Jandakot have provided excellent service from first contact until the work was completed. Would not hesitate to contact again for future work or recommend to anyone wanting great service and a first class job.

Pet door installation

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

I was impressed from start to finish regarding all processes provided by Jim's Glass Jandakot. My phone calls and emails were replied to promptly and pleasantly. The workers arrived on-time and the work was done to a high standard. I obtained another quote on the spot for further glazing work to be done elsewhere in our home.

Geelong

• 1 helpful vote

Exemplary Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2018

We had a cracked window in our home and needed to replace in a hurry because we were selling our house. Not only was the initial call-back within 10 minutes, the service was friendly and helpful and there was a quote/measurement done that same day. Quality service, quality work. Would definitely use Terry again. I only wish that other tradespeople would folkow his example.

Pet Door installation

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2018

My wife & I were very impressed by the service provided by Jim’s Geelong glass service, they arrived on site when promised, & completed the installation of a pet door & new glass pane very promptly.

professionalism plus

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 28, 2018

From making the initial call, Jim's took all the hassle out of the situation. They organised the job promptly and the service was old style (nothing was to much). Jims has won me over for all future home maintenance work.

Great job. No hassle.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2018

They followed through on promises made. From initial quote to the completed job. I an very happy with their professionalism.

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 25, 2018

Fast and friendly service, prices were the best given to me for our pet door. The team were friendly and very efficient, will use again for sure

Wonderful service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2018

Had a cat door installed in a glass sliding door. Ben was fantastic, friendly, prompt. Everything went smoothly and 100% would recommend to anyone.

Best service ever !!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 09, 2018

I had windows that needed rubbers replaced but all glaziers i contacted either did'nt want to help because it was'nt worth there time or refused to fix it - only replace whole window

EXCEPT JIM'S GLASS they said yes came the next day and fixed it for a very reasonable price !!!

Very good service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 07, 2018

Shane was Clean working, polite, considerate and timely. He answered my questions courteously. The Jim's process was easy to initiate and complete.

The only possible down side was that I didn't see any evidence of EFTPOS/Credit payments options for the blind or visually impaired. The default option (which was fine for me and i didn't query it at the time) was the newer CBA touchscreen only versions, which aren't currently possible to be used by the blind without divulging personal security info.

Job well done

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 06, 2018

Excellent service from initial phone call for quote to installation of new shower screen. All staff were helpful and friendly and cost competitive. I will definitely use Jim’s service again.

• 1 helpful vote

Exemplary service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 04, 2018

These guys were awesome. I was contacted within 10 minutes of my original query. The quote was very reasonable ($300 versus nearly $800 from O'Briens). They were very professional and friendly. It's very difficult to find decent tradesmen who will actually turn up and do the job well so I cannot recommend these guys highly enough. Thanks so much. I'll be using this franxhise again.

Heidelberg Heights, VIC

Private message

This is why Franchises in Australia have such a bad name

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 26, 2018

So large Franchise company you would expect a better service experience. Went through their online booking form only to receive an automated response saying they are fully booked....That's OK, but fully booked until when? Tomorrow, next week, next year??? Rang their "customer service" line only to be told that the system only looks 7 days in advance, so I would have to resubmit my form every 7 days until I can be lucky enough to be graced with someone from Jim's Glass to call me back. Ummm...no thank you. Sounds like you either don't want the business or, more likely, don't deserve business.

Doggy door

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2018

Professional service at an excellent price.
Great advice and very prompt and valued service.
I was extremely satisfied with the whole experience with Jim’s Glass. I would definitely use their services again. Thank you Jim’s Glass.

Very Professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2017

Excellent service, Very professional tradesman.
I had a new doggy door installed at a very reasonable price.
Highly recommend using Jims Glass.

1 of 5 pages