Fast and professional service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 19, 2017

Over the phone quote was spot on, came out the very same day and got the job done quickly and professionally. Extremely happy with the service.

SATISFIED CUSTOMER

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 18, 2017

Kevin was on time the day after I had the glass problem. He was polite & efficient. Top bloke! I would recommend him anytime.

Fast professional service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 24, 2017

Kevin and Josh were on time and quickly fixed the glass in our door. They were polite and friendly and I Highly recommend their service A+++

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

Very happy with prompt and reliable service they delivered what they promised would definitely recommend will use their service again

Excellent service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2017

Was 5minutes early professional and friendly, window was fixed quickly, would only use Jim's service again, all others didn't have time on day to come out.

Shower Glass replacement

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2017

Rang Jim's to get a quote but was told they don't have any one servicing my area. Did Google search and found Jim's Mooroolbark just within 5-10kms from my place. Rang Jim's again but was told that the area I lived in was not purchased so no one could provide a service. Franchise greed kicked in and was told by [name removed] can't help you.

Sunshine Coast

• 2 comments
  • 7 helpful votes

Great job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2017

ExceptionalDear sir / madam, My wife and I would like to express our absolute gratitude to Jason and Glenn for doing a fantastic job in installing our shower screen door today. Our house was built in 1950 and consequently the walls and floors are not level and not square. We already had a glass side panel fitted which also was not square. This caused a problem in fitting the new door. After the boys showed us the problem, we fully and reasonably expected them to just do the best they could and also within the time allocated for the job. This would have resulted in a 10mm gap difference along the door joint to the side panel. We reluctantly thought this would be our only alternative. Jason and Glenn said that they would try a few ideas to get the gap as close as they could. We still expected to be left with a door that didn't fit properly. The boys fitted a new bracket on the side panel, (which we were lucky that the bracket holes matched our old brackets. This gave the screen more movement to eliminate the gap error. It also involved adjusting our screen bottom floor bracket and re siliconing the screen gap. This all was way more than what would have been reasonably expected for glaziers to do. We could tell that the priority for these guys was to do the job to the very best of their ability and to make us happy. The job was done to the highest standard and we are very happy. Thank You

A Rare Experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 25, 2017

From the first friendly and efficient phone call to the quick call back from the glazier and the prompt quote I felt the installation would be excellent. It was. Door is great. Will keep Jim's in mind when I need another service. Good customer service goes a long way.

• 1 review

A great product.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2017

I found every aspect of my dealings with Jim's Group excellent, from the quote - very competitive, on-going communication and installation - all of the people I dealt with were knowledgeable, efficient and courteous and I'm extremely happy with the product.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Prompt helpful timely and an excellent outcome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2017

We highly recommend Jim's Glass Perth they are prompt in their responses, helpful, on time, polite and the product they provide is excellent and cost competitive. We are very happy with our new bath screen, thanks for your great service and advice, it's hard to find in Perth.

Frmantle 6160, WA

Very happy cats

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 05, 2017

My pet door glass was installed by a very polite young man, who arrived on time and he worked quickly and professionally cleaned up after he finished. I and my cats are very impressed and happy with the new pet door .Thank you

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2017

At 9.13am I emailed Jim's Glazier. At 9.20am I received a call from the glazier himself, who had to travel 20+ minutes to get to us. The glass in the window was replaced, all glass cleaned away and a most efficient job completed by 10.23am by a most polite and pleasant young man.
I would not hesitate to recommend or to use again this excellent service.

Fast and efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2017

Super fast, efficient and approachable glazier. Quote done on the spot in a few short minutes then fixed the window in an hour or so. Very happy with the result and the price. Hopefully I never have to use you again because that will mean I've smashed another window. Thanks great job!

Perth

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Highly recommended for replacement glass

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2017

Efficient, professional, friendly and a great outcome - the replacement bathroom glass is perfect! Thank you to all at Jim's Glass

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2017

Very happy with the prompt, courteous service we recived with Jims Glass fitting in a dog door.
Very professional and i would highly recommend them.

Maylands

• 1 comment
  • 1 answer

Highly recommend for Petdoor Installation

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 09, 2017

I needed a small pet door installed in April 2017 - I had contacted a few companies online/phone who gave me inflated quotes or never contacted me. A quick phone call to Jim's Glass was the complete opposite experience! They were so helpful & sent someone to measure the next day. A 7 day turn around from measurement to installation was guaranteed (although mine was quicker - 4 days), reliable, communicative & friendly staff and the quote was significantly lower than I had from other companies. They thoughtfully removed the original pane of glass in one piece suggested I keep it in case I needed to remove the petdoor one day or sold the house (something I had not thought about!). No mess - so easy! Payment was easy with EFTPOS available. Highly recommend!

Great Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2017

The staff at Jim's Glass were friendly and also very prompt with their service. The finished product was of a very high quality!

Professional and quick

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2017

Jim's glass got back to me almost immediately after I submitted an online request for a quote. They gave me a quote over the phone and came out to check the space and were on time and professional. The mirror was delivered in less time than they promised and it was installed promptly.

Great service for a new shower screen.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 20, 2017

Very impressed with the prompt service and an excellent product installed without delay. Would definitely order from Jim's Glass again.

Pet Door - Fantastic price and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2017

Required a pet door to be installed. Requested a quote Monday, measure and quote was done as requested at the time requested after hours to suit me!!!! Paid my deposit on the day of quote, price was cheapest I had been quoted. Installation was done on Friday of the same week. Service was prompt and installation occurred at a time that suited me again. Super happy with the service, price and product. HIGHLY recommend Jim's Glass and would use them again in a heartbeat.

1 of 4 pages