Doggy door

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2018

Professional service at an excellent price.
Great advice and very prompt and valued service.
I was extremely satisfied with the whole experience with Jim’s Glass. I would definitely use their services again. Thank you Jim’s Glass.

Very Professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2017

Excellent service, Very professional tradesman.
I had a new doggy door installed at a very reasonable price.
Highly recommend using Jims Glass.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 16, 2017

I received a call within minutes of asking for a quote online. They were very quick and punctual with giving me a quote and were able to come round the next day (wasn’t an emergency job) and fix it. Great service and lovely staff.

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2017

We were very impressed with the promptness and how professional all of the staff were, from the first phone call to the instillation.

Excellent prompt service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

First time user of Jim's service and required a glass repairer. Jims exceeded my expectations. Very competitive price and very prompt service and reliability. Will definitely be using Jim's again for future needs!

Happy with my doggie door

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2017

I recently had a dog door installed in a glass sliding door . Fitted on time with professional curtious service . Very happy with the work and tradesman who installed it . Would highly recommend .

Very happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

Called Jim's and got a call back from glazier right away. Booked for next day and he arrived on time and did the job quickly. The price was cheapest of three quotes I got and I will definitely use for future jobs. Thanks!

Excellent fuss free service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2017

Terry responded within 5 minutes, booked a time to measure window next business day. Glass ordered and fitted a couple of days later as expected. Service was fast, friendly and of good quality. Highly recommend Jim's Glass.

Print, professional n helpful service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 25, 2017

I was contacted within 5 minutes of my search. Client representive, said they would arrive at 10am next day, and they did. New glass was fitted within an hour, by polite staff member. I was impressed.

Fast and professional service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 19, 2017

Over the phone quote was spot on, came out the very same day and got the job done quickly and professionally. Extremely happy with the service.

SATISFIED CUSTOMER

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 18, 2017

Kevin was on time the day after I had the glass problem. He was polite & efficient. Top bloke! I would recommend him anytime.

Fast professional service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 24, 2017

Kevin and Josh were on time and quickly fixed the glass in our door. They were polite and friendly and I Highly recommend their service A+++

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

Very happy with prompt and reliable service they delivered what they promised would definitely recommend will use their service again

Excellent service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2017

Was 5minutes early professional and friendly, window was fixed quickly, would only use Jim's service again, all others didn't have time on day to come out.

Shower Glass replacement

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2017

Rang Jim's to get a quote but was told they don't have any one servicing my area. Did Google search and found Jim's Mooroolbark just within 5-10kms from my place. Rang Jim's again but was told that the area I lived in was not purchased so no one could provide a service. Franchise greed kicked in and was told by [name removed] can't help you.

Sunshine Coast

• 2 comments
  • 1 answer
  • 8 helpful votes

Great job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2017

ExceptionalDear sir / madam, My wife and I would like to express our absolute gratitude to Jason and Glenn for doing a fantastic job in installing our shower screen door today. Our house was built in 1950 and consequently the walls and floors are not level and not square. We already had a glass side panel fitted which also was not square. This caused a problem in fitting the new door. After the boys showed us the problem, we fully and reasonably expected them to just do the best they could and also within the time allocated for the job. This would have resulted in a 10mm gap difference along the door joint to the side panel. We reluctantly thought this would be our only alternative. Jason and Glenn said that they would try a few ideas to get the gap as close as they could. We still expected to be left with a door that didn't fit properly. The boys fitted a new bracket on the side panel, (which we were lucky that the bracket holes matched our old brackets. This gave the screen more movement to eliminate the gap error. It also involved adjusting our screen bottom floor bracket and re siliconing the screen gap. This all was way more than what would have been reasonably expected for glaziers to do. We could tell that the priority for these guys was to do the job to the very best of their ability and to make us happy. The job was done to the highest standard and we are very happy. Thank You

• 1 helpful vote

A Rare Experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 25, 2017

From the first friendly and efficient phone call to the quick call back from the glazier and the prompt quote I felt the installation would be excellent. It was. Door is great. Will keep Jim's in mind when I need another service. Good customer service goes a long way.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

A great product.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2017

I found every aspect of my dealings with Jim's Group excellent, from the quote - very competitive, on-going communication and installation - all of the people I dealt with were knowledgeable, efficient and courteous and I'm extremely happy with the product.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Prompt helpful timely and an excellent outcome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2017

We highly recommend Jim's Glass Perth they are prompt in their responses, helpful, on time, polite and the product they provide is excellent and cost competitive. We are very happy with our new bath screen, thanks for your great service and advice, it's hard to find in Perth.

Frmantle 6160, WA

Verified Customer

Very happy cats

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 05, 2017

My pet door glass was installed by a very polite young man, who arrived on time and he worked quickly and professionally cleaned up after he finished. I and my cats are very impressed and happy with the new pet door .Thank you

1 of 4 pages